PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Western Conference Finals: Thunder (#3) vs Warriors (#1) Thunder lead 3-2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

lol, please
05-12-2016, 10:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Thunder.gifVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif

Game 1 (Oakland):
7:00 PM EST on TNT
Game 2 (Oakland):
7:00 PM EST on TNT
Game 3 (OKC):
9:00 PM EST on TNT
Game 4 (OKC):
10:00 PM EST on TNT
Game 5 (Oakland):
Game 6 (OKC):
Game 7 (Oakland):

Regular Season Series: GSW 3-0

ROARacle Arena, Oaktown

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/GSW_Vs_Utah.jpg/320px-GSW_Vs_Utah.jpg

Chesapeake Arena, OKC, Oklahoma

http://www.chesapeakearena.com/assets/img/Thunder-Arena-720x400.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=350&h=254http://goo.gl/aNgnmJhttp://goo.gl/EyTdeYhttp://goo.gl/j6XPGThttp://goo.gl/r9m6mD

PTS/G: 114.9 (1st of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 104.1 (19th of 30)
SRS: 10.38 (1st of 30)
Warriors regular season home record: 39-2
Warriors regular season away record: 34-7

OKC Thunder
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3468.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6628.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3202.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3439.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2991235.png&w=350&h=254
PTS/G: 110.2 (2nd of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 102.9 (15th of 30)
SRS: 7.09 (3rd of 30)
Thunder regular season home record: 32-9
Thunder regular season away record: 23-18

Injury Update
Thunder: Kyle Singler (Illness, day-to-day)

Warriors: Draymond Green (Ankle, day-to-day), Andre Bogut (Right Adductor strain, day-to-day), Mookie Blaylock (Left calf strain, questionable)

lol, please' Key Matchups:

Flashbolt vs Scoots
Klay vs Westbrook

Thread goal: 1000.0 posts

https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/553a3ac36da8110176860432/steph-curry-3-pointer.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l396EsyimEghtHmyk/giphy-downsized-large.gif

#FULLSQUAD

Bostonjorge
05-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Best series we are going to get this year

GREATNESS ONE
05-12-2016, 11:00 PM
This series is going to be awesome!

WaDe03
05-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Warriors vs. Thunder and Heat vs. Cavs. This is going to be fun.

Dade County
05-12-2016, 11:18 PM
I just think OKC doesn't have enough fire power to hang with the Warriors.

KD & West are going to have to share the ball & score 35pts each... I just don't know how that is going to work. lol

HandsOnTheWheel
05-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Lol

MTL_123
05-12-2016, 11:22 PM
OKC in 7

MTL_123
05-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Eventhough i hope miami pulls threw and beats the raptors and beat the cavs I cant wait to see a Lebron vs Durant or Curry

Wade n Fade
05-12-2016, 11:26 PM
I think the Warriors are more vulnerable now that Portland gave them a tough series.

ewing
05-12-2016, 11:27 PM
taking the warriors in 6. trying not to let emotion effect me this time. I think I did in the spurs series but I don't have a good handle on how these match up yet

Monta is beast
05-13-2016, 12:11 AM

How did your spell check get Heat from Raptors?

Monta is beast
05-13-2016, 12:12 AM
I got warriors in 5 or 6

lol, please
05-13-2016, 12:19 AM
How did your spell check get Heat from Raptors?

lol.

I don't see the Heat getting by the Raptors either.

I think they take the Cavaliers down to be honest.

CHANGO
05-13-2016, 12:24 AM
I've noted that the Warriors defense have been horrible this playoffs, even before the playoffs on the last RS games. Any W's fan agrees with this?

Anyways, I feel like the Clippers and the Thunder have the perfect kind of players matchup against whatever the W's throw at them. (Small ball or Bogut, Ezeli at C) if the Thunder can defend like they did against the Spurs we'll see a close series.

MygirlhatesCod
05-13-2016, 12:27 AM
lol.

wouldnt that be something. if the cavs somehow lost to the raps Lebron hate would flow unmercifully.

MygirlhatesCod
05-13-2016, 12:29 AM
I've noted that the Warriors defense have been horrible this playoffs, even before the playoffs on the last RS games. Any W's fan agrees with this?

Anyways, I feel like the Clippers and the Thunder have the perfect kind of players matchup against whatever the W's throw at them. (Small ball or Bogut, Ezeli at C) if the Thunder can defend like they did against the Spurs we'll see a close series.

especially against portland. defense seemed optional at best. it is a bit concerning.

MygirlhatesCod
05-13-2016, 12:33 AM
maybe Barnes finally plays well and finally contributes. fingers and nips crossed!

nastynice
05-13-2016, 12:48 AM

Yes, the defense has been absolutely pitiful in short spurts. Altho I don't want to take anything away from the Blazers backcourt and shooters, they played amazing themselves.

It's kind of a positive tho, in the sense that I know we have room for improvement. We MUST lock our d in to win this series, the way some of those guys stepped up, especially Adams, I don't think we'll be able to shoot our way out of bad defense.

nastynice
05-13-2016, 12:49 AM
This series is gonna be fun as hell!!

kobe4thewinbang
05-13-2016, 01:28 AM
The key matchup I think is Durant and Draymond. Durant's had one good series and one "meh" one. I think he might struggle against Draymond and maybe a double team with Iggy which would be rough. And who the hell is going to guard Curry? Westbrook I guess, but obviously you have to hug Curry to guard him (see that fatal 3 on the Blazers).

Warriors in 5

I think the OKC rocket runs empty here. Shouldn't have gotten past the Spurs and Curry is back.

Bostonjorge
05-13-2016, 01:29 AM
The way Okc dominated the boards I don't think GS can go small against them. Adams is on fire. Kanter just played his best basketball. Can't put a small on them.

Robertson will have another key assignment in guarding klay. Robertson did good against Leonard.

I think GS is in trouble. Until Curry starts making impossible shots.

nastynice
05-13-2016, 01:33 AM
The way Okc dominated the boards I don't think GS can go small against them. Adams is on fire. Kanter just played his best basketball. Can't put a small on them.

Robertson will have another key assignment in guarding klay. Robertson did good against Leonard.

Bro, I'm thinking the same exact thing about Adams and canter, damn they were killing it!

Lucky for us, curry seems to make impossible shots pretty regularly, lol

Hawkeye15
05-13-2016, 09:55 AM

well, those same OKC bigs now get to chase shooters, unlike they did against the Spurs. For the most part, Duncan was horrible offensively, the Spurs front line was slow, plodding, and didn't do much.

sjbirds
05-13-2016, 10:04 AM
I think the Warriors are more vulnerable now that Portland gave them a tough series.
1 win is a tough series?? Haha cmon.

Captain Moroni
05-13-2016, 10:56 AM

You mean getting beat in 5 with the 2 time reigning MVP missing the first three games? That tough series?

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-13-2016, 11:41 AM
This is going to be a fun and very close series. For all those people who are just writing in the Warriors to the Finals, they are definitely underestimating the Thunder. You can make the strong argument that the Thunder is the more talented team of the two and while they haven't played their best during the regular season, they seem to be hitting their stride right now. This series will be close and will come down to who executes better down the stretch in the close games they will likely play. Nobody thought they'd out execute San Antonio late in games, but they did. This OKC team is capable of beating any team at home or on the road, so it should be an interesting series. Curry will need to be 100% healthy and at his best. If he is, they seem almost unbeatable at times, but they haven't really been tested during these playoffs... no offense to Houston and Portland.

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-13-2016, 11:42 AM

The expectations are so absurdly high for them that at this point anything less than a sweep would have been considered underwhelming for the Warriors. This series will be viewed differently though.

Scoots
05-13-2016, 12:00 PM
The Warriors were over-helping and their rotations back were way too slow on Harkless and Aminu in the Blazers series and to their credit the Blazers were hitting the uncontested shots. The Warriors defensive scheme will change for the Thunder with more man and more interior support for drives and bigs.

What I am looking forward to is to see if the Warriors try to REALLY push the pace in the Thunder series.

lol, please
05-13-2016, 01:02 PM

Why do you only look at how many games the series went? Even a sweep can be a tough series if every game is close to the wire.

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-13-2016, 03:16 PM

Lol a little premature to say the Heat will advance don't you think

cmellofan15
05-13-2016, 06:08 PM
don't worry guys, it'll only take the mods until game 3 to realize that this series is actually happening and the other ones are over

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2016, 06:29 PM
Lol sticky time?

Monday is going to be a showdown!

TrueFan420
05-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Can't wait this should be a great series

MygirlhatesCod
05-13-2016, 06:45 PM
so bogut missed practice today and is listed as day to day. hope he is able to play on Monday.

likemystylez
05-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Lol a little premature to say the Heat will advance don't you think

LOL esp considering they are currently trailing in the series

jason
05-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Youre joking right? Lol

jason
05-13-2016, 08:28 PM
so bogut missed practice today and is listed as day to day. hope he is able to play on Monday.
This is concerning.. Bogut could definitely be a factor

JordansBulls
05-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Warriors win for sure, will take 6 games though.

jason
05-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Warriors win for sure, will take 6 games though.
I'm thinking 6 games also

nastynice
05-14-2016, 12:23 AM

It WAS a tough series. I think in 4 of the games Portland had double digit leads in the second half. They played great, we need to get better to beat the thunder. If we don't elevate our game vs the thunder, we're done

Saddletramp
05-14-2016, 12:39 AM
lol.

C'mon, man. Just...........c'mon, man.

lol, please
05-14-2016, 12:46 AM
C'mon, man. Just...........c'mon, man.

I get that you think Cleveland is some unbeatable team, but the Raptors have been putting it together really well during the playoffs. Lowry has been playing out of his mind, and if Derozan has a series against the Cavaliers, look for Toronto to advance in 6, possibly 7.

Saddletramp
05-14-2016, 01:25 AM
I get that you think Cleveland is some unbeatable team, but the Raptors have been putting it together really well during the playoffs. Lowry has been playing out of his mind, and if Derozan has a series against the Cavaliers, look for Toronto to advance in 6, possibly 7.

C'mon, man. Why do you always downgrade LeBron? You thought the Cavs last year wouldn't beat the Hawks and lose to someone else (The Wizards?) in the playoffs. Everyone sees through you.

CHANGO
05-14-2016, 01:36 AM

EHHHHH, are you watching the same playoffs I'm watching? :confused:

CHANGO
05-14-2016, 01:38 AM
It WAS a tough series. I think in 4 of the games Portland had double digit leads in the second half. They played great, we need to get better to beat the thunder. If we don't elevate our game vs the thunder, we're done

I agree here, the Blazers led for almost 40 minutes all games but the first one when the Warriors dominated from start to finish. They played great, just ran out of gas at the end.

naps
05-14-2016, 02:16 AM
Ultimately it's a superstar league and in the playoffs it's even more important. All depends on how the superstars match up against their opposing defenders and/or defensive schemes. Klay will give Westbrook enough headache with his defense and length. The combo of Iggy and Draymond will provide the same against Durant. They will get their stats but in a less efficient fashion. On the other hand, OKC has no one to give Curry a tough time. And you cant really double team Curry constantly because his handles are so incredible he will find a way out to pass it to the open man. Everyone on the Warriors can shoot threes except for Bogut. And then you have Draymond who is an incredible playmaker. Warriors in 6.

numba1CHANGsta
05-14-2016, 02:48 AM
Look how excited everyone is for this series, too bad can't say the same for the ECF lol

The question is, who matches up better against the Cavs?

BKLYNpigeon
05-14-2016, 02:50 AM
Warriors only lost 10 games total this season, including playoffs.

They haven't lost back to back games yet or lost at home in the Playoffs. (with curry only playing 3 games)

do you really think OKC will win 4 games vs the Warriors?

nastynice
05-14-2016, 03:38 AM
I finna smoke a blunt homie

lol, please
05-14-2016, 04:19 AM
I finna smoke a blunt homie

:clap:

numba1CHANGsta
05-14-2016, 04:24 AM

They haven't lost back to back games yet or lost at home in the Playoffs. (with curry only playing 3 games)

Well the Spurs only lost 1 game all season at home, and lost 2 home games against OKC, ANYTHING is possible in the playoffs.

jason
05-14-2016, 05:39 AM

11 games.. Spurs did lose 3 game in a row to OKC and no one thought that would happen. I still don't see OKC winning this one tho.

Vee-Rex
05-14-2016, 11:14 AM
C'mon, man. Why do you always downgrade LeBron? You thought the Cavs last year wouldn't beat the Hawks and lose to someone else (The Wizards?) in the playoffs. Everyone sees through you.

:laugh:

He said Hawks in 4 last year. He also said Bulls in 4.

I'm pretty sure he also said Pistons in 4 this year.

Anyway, I'm really intrigued about this match up. I think if the Thunder has fixed their late game woes then this could go 6 or 7.

Scoots
05-14-2016, 12:54 PM
If the Cavs don't make the finals and the Warriors do, oh the complaining we'll get. The Warriors will have won another title "only" facing 1 team worthy of a title.

Actually, that would be fine with me :)

Vee-Rex
05-14-2016, 01:11 PM
If the Cavs don't make the finals and the Warriors do, oh the complaining we'll get. The Warriors will have won another title "only" facing 1 team worthy of a title.

Actually, that would be fine with me :)

One could make a solid argument that this Thunder team will be the toughest the Warriors have faced in these past 2 years.

This year I don't see a scenario (barring injury) where anyone could question or doubt their path/success.

CHANGO
05-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Look how excited everyone is for this series, too bad can't say the same for the ECF lol

The question is, who matches up better against the Cavs?

DAMN bro, you have it deep, very deep inside of you... Just let it go, people say it doesn't hurt.

CHANGO
05-14-2016, 01:19 PM

Did they play the Thunder 7 times?

Playoffs are a different animal. I'm not saying Thunder will win, but there's a chance. Look what happened with the Spurs.

Scoots
05-14-2016, 01:52 PM

Playoffs are a different animal. I'm not saying Thunder will win, but there's a chance. Look what happened with the Spurs.
Not saying it's definitive but look at the warriors record against the spurs too.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

CHANGO
05-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Not saying it's definitive but look at the warriors record against the spurs too.

Not saying this post it's irrelevant but it was regular season.

Look at the Bulls and Celtics records against the HEAT on '11, 12 etc... and then the playoffs...

jason
05-14-2016, 02:34 PM

In the last 2 years Warriors record against the Thunder is 6-1

On another note.. Warriors undefeated when Curry has been active this playoffs

nastynice
05-14-2016, 03:09 PM

True, but this thunder team today is clearly playing at a higher level compared to the reg season. We still have yet to truly hit our stride in the playoffs, some teams we can get by without being on, but I think from here out we're gonna need to be on our a game to win. The good news is, when our competition is playing at a high level, we tend to too

jason
05-14-2016, 03:17 PM
True, but this thunder team today is clearly playing at a higher level compared to the reg season. We still have yet to truly hit our stride in the playoffs, some teams we can get by without being on, but I think from here out we're gonna need to be on our a game to win. The good news is, when our competition is playing at a high level, we tend to too

Totally agree with that.. I feel like we definitely player at a mucher higher level against better opponents. Just like we play down to weaker opponents as well

MygirlhatesCod
05-14-2016, 03:31 PM

I like that one!

Scoots
05-14-2016, 03:33 PM
Not saying this post it's irrelevant but it was regular season.

Look at the Bulls and Celtics records against the HEAT on '11, 12 etc... and then the playoffs...

You are the one who asked if the Warriors played the Thunder 7 times in the regular season. And the fact that teams with a better record in the regular season lost in the post season does not mean it's irrelevant. The trend is that a team that dominates another team in the regular season is more likely to win in the post season too.

MygirlhatesCod
05-14-2016, 03:37 PM

it could be said that the spurs were clearly playing at a lower level than the regular season. what I noticed watching the series was how old and slow the spurs looked and the lack of ball movement they normally master. that was way more apparent than the better play by the thunder. im not trying to take away what the thunder did at all because that was a great upset.

lol, please
05-14-2016, 03:41 PM

He said Hawks in 4 last year. He also said Bulls in 4.

I'm pretty sure he also said Pistons in 4 this year.

Anyway, I'm really intrigued about this match up. I think if the Thunder has fixed their late game woes then this could go 6 or 7.

It's no secret I can't stand Lebron, and always look for an opportunity to discredit him, but this is really about me believing in the Raptors. I have been quietly cheering for them for about 4 years now and they always fall short, and I think because of that stigma they have when it comes to the playoffs, that people are really underrating them this time, but I don't think this is the "same old story". I really believe the Raptors are a mouthful when they are firing on all cylinders. We will see what happens, they could very easily crap the bed in game 7, but if they win and advance, please don't just assume the Cavaliers are just going to waltz to the finals.

giantspwn
05-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Warriors in 4.

Series should be entertaining but I just don't see the Thunder ever holding the Warriors under 120. The Warriors win every match up on the floor except Barnes against Durant. Ibaka and Adams are going to have to play out of their mind too keep Steve Kerr honest.

jason
05-14-2016, 08:22 PM
Warriors in 4.

Series should be entertaining but I just don't see the Thunder ever holding the Warriors under 120. The Warriors win every match up on the floor except Barnes against Durant. Ibaka and Adams are going to have to play out of their mind too keep Steve Kerr honest.

As much as I would love that. I seriously doubt there is a sweep and think its crazy to think so

All-In
05-14-2016, 10:55 PM
it could be said that the spurs were clearly playing at a lower level than the regular season. what I noticed watching the series was how old and slow the spurs looked and the lack of ball movement they normally master. that was way more apparent than the better play by the thunder. im not trying to take away what the thunder did at all because that was a great upset.

But thats the truth.....The only players who were remotely shooting well from three were Manu and Green, and they were on the court at the same time for only 15 minutes the last 4 games......so for the most part the last 4 games featured one shooter on the floor at all times for the Spurs....the less 3pt shooting there is, the easier it is to defend middle...it simplifies PnR coverage's for the defense...secondary help is more aligned....and the fact the Spurs went LMA post-up as often as they did with minimal ball/people movement made a pretty good defense (OKC) look amazing.....To go from that to a team full of shooters, ball movers, people movers makes middle more vulnerable for any defense

I dont think Curry is healthy at all and maybe his knee will be better game 1 but from what I've seen so far, its a huge factor in this series but if Curry can give you Curry-esque games consistently, Warriors should win in 5

Monta is beast
05-15-2016, 02:41 AM
I have the Warriors winning in 6. I think the Thunder have the most talent of any team in the league, I don't think there 4th quarter problems are solved. I think they matched up well against the Spurs, especially in the front court. If the Thunder plan on playing Adams and Kanter together, Warriors need to roll with Ezeli as the primary backup center and have Green and Barnes handle power forward. Put Bogut/Ezeli on Adams and have Green/Barnes check Kanter.

Saddletramp
05-15-2016, 04:16 AM
It's no secret I can't stand Lebron, and always look for an opportunity to discredit him, but this is really about me believing in the Raptors. I have been quietly cheering for them for about 4 years now and they always fall short, and I think because of that stigma they have when it comes to the playoffs, that people are really underrating them this time, but I don't think this is the "same old story". I really believe the Raptors are a mouthful when they are firing on all cylinders. We will see what happens, they could very easily crap the bed in game 7, but if they win and advance, please don't just assume the Cavaliers are just going to waltz to the finals.

One team is 8-0, the other will be 8-6 (if they win on Sunday). C'mon, man. Why do you always hafta troll? The Raptors are a good regular season team but just can't put it together in the playoffs until this year but even then, they're barely scraping by. Even if Lowry and DMDR pick it up, the Cavs are just too deep for them. Oh, and your boy Lebron is still Lebron. The only thing standing in front of a Cavs title this year is Golden State. Not sure who'll win that series (my money's on GS) but I'm pretty sure the Cavs get by whomever in the East and GS beats OKC.

CHANGO
05-15-2016, 01:03 PM
You are the one who asked if the Warriors played the Thunder 7 times in the regular season. And the fact that teams with a better record in the regular season lost in the post season does not mean it's irrelevant. The trend is that a team that dominates another team in the regular season is more likely to win in the post season too.

It doesn't change the fact that playing 4 games in a row against a team isn't the same as playing 4 or 3 games on the RS. Again, go watch the Bulls and Celtics dominate the RS against the Big Three in 2011,12 etc... and then watch the playoffs.

Scoots
05-15-2016, 01:08 PM
It doesn't change the fact that playing 4 games in a row against a team isn't the same as playing 4 or 3 games on the RS. Again, go watch the Bulls and Celtics dominate the RS against the Big Three in 2011,12 etc... and then watch the playoffs.
Anecdotal evidence does not disprove the trend.

likemystylez
05-15-2016, 07:51 PM

For the warriors, I actually think the weight of regular season wins is pretty legit. When teams played the warriors during the season, the warriors generally had their attention and it was a big game. I mean- the warriors were basically a rock band on tour during their 24-0 start.

they didnt get 4 games in a row or anything- but generally speaking, warriors got a good look at what other teams looked like while playing at a high level.....

jason
05-15-2016, 08:37 PM
I actually think thats better for us as I believe Kerr will make the right adjustments against the Thunders

LA_Raiders
05-15-2016, 11:00 PM
This is going to be a great series. Warriors in 6.

The east is going to be boring as hell, there is no real competition. Cavs in 5

silplaza
05-16-2016, 07:17 AM
SURVEY: The more attempt on shots, the higher the probability for the team to win????
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8MXQWFD

bigmac8675
05-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Warriors in 6. With Bogut's injury this series just got a little tougher for the Warriors.

Saddletramp
05-16-2016, 02:14 PM
I've heard an injury to Bogut being mentioned but I haven't heard what it is or its severity or if he's coming back or will play through it or whatever.

Anybody got any answers?

europagnpilgrim
05-16-2016, 03:39 PM
If Curry is not even slightly recovered as he has stated then Westbrook may injure him more with his fast pace attack mode, then again maybe Klay can guard him entire series like he did Lillard but its a whole different speed that will be attacking him

this is a toss up type of series, both are fun to watch and will come down to the two best players from each team getting buckets and setting up mates for easy buckets, if I was placing a money bet it would be on Dubs since I am sure the nba and its handlers are craving(fixing) for a rematch of last season Finals with pretty much both sides healthy outside of a nicked up Curry and barring a major injury in the Conf. Finals

regardless who gets there the Finals will be full of repeated headlines outside of Toronto making it which would be quite refreshing

nba wins no matter what, Lebron gets crucified especially if they don't make it and dominates the summer headlines, Raptors would be a great story for media/Canada and a rematch media circus would be can Lebron get his revenge and one for the Land, and since Lebron owns KD and already beat him in a Finals that would be good for the league also, Dubs repeating would be good, but widely expected by pretty much all outside of a Spurs or Cavs fan base

krazylegz
05-16-2016, 05:04 PM
i got warriors in 6...but if the bedbugs in okc become a problem....could spell trouble for dubs

Bostonjorge
05-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Okc is the scariest underdog team ever. If Okc can steal game one then we might have to switch the underdog role here.

Vee-Rex
05-16-2016, 06:26 PM
I've heard an injury to Bogut being mentioned but I haven't heard what it is or its severity or if he's coming back or will play through it or whatever.

Anybody got any answers?

Game-time decision for tonight.

He'll probably be back game 2 if he's not back tonight.

nastynice
05-16-2016, 08:41 PM
Damn, can't wait to see how this plays out! Gonna be such a great series.

jason
05-16-2016, 09:14 PM
Good start for both teams so far

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 09:16 PM
what a shocker warriors hoping to play an injured team

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 09:17 PM
Warriors really want to hurt westbrook it seems

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 09:28 PM
barnes on point today

bgdreton
05-16-2016, 09:33 PM
Good start but we have been rushing our shots. Need to just lock in no rush

nastynice
05-16-2016, 09:35 PM
Great game so far. Still seeing too many blown assignments in defense for us, need to clean it up or we'll pay the price

lol, please
05-16-2016, 09:37 PM
Livingston to the rim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 09:39 PM
god damn okc is a turnover machine

lol, please
05-16-2016, 09:39 PM
Barbosa!!! :worthy:

Durant can't hang on to the ball lol.

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 09:41 PM
dubs making it look easy

jason
05-16-2016, 09:41 PM
Barbosa!!! :worthy:

Durant can't hang on to the ball lol.
Good team defense

nastynice
05-16-2016, 09:45 PM
god damn okc is a turnover machine

Yup, dubs hands are quick as hell. Thank god, helping cover some of our blown rotations on d

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 09:55 PM
lol more like foul by green reggie

lol, please
05-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Good team defense

Good defense yes, but also sloppy ball handling by the Thunders. We don't deserve all the credit.

bucketss
05-16-2016, 09:56 PM
does draymond ever get tired?

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 09:58 PM
adams has a mean mustache!

lol, please
05-16-2016, 09:58 PM
King Klay :faint:

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:01 PM
klay stomping around!

bgdreton
05-16-2016, 10:02 PM
does draymond ever get tired?

Honestly as hard as he plays on both sides of the ball it's actually pretty amazing. He is probably in the best shape of any player on the team. It's crazy how out of shape he was when he was a rookie

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:04 PM
thunder look tired and westbrook is having a horrible day shooting.

nastynice
05-16-2016, 10:06 PM
lol more like foul by green reggie

lol

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:07 PM
that looked way worse full speed. glad they didnt bang heads

lol, please
05-16-2016, 10:08 PM
Curry!!!

:dance:

Let's go Warriors!!!!!!

bgdreton
05-16-2016, 10:08 PM
Curry is just stupid

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 10:09 PM
damn okc is playing like trash way to many turnovers

Monta is beast
05-16-2016, 10:10 PM
Klay getting up there in terms of best players in the league.

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:11 PM
curry demoralizing

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 10:13 PM
if okc limits their turnovers there going to be fine

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:13 PM
Klay getting up there in terms of best players in the league.

i was thinking the same. him being hurt at the beginning of the season really hid his progression.

still1ballin
05-16-2016, 10:15 PM
Give them the championship already

Monta is beast
05-16-2016, 10:16 PM
The warriors are poison

Monta is beast
05-16-2016, 10:18 PM
i was thinking the same. him being hurt at the beginning of the season really hid his progression.

I think best 2 guard debate is over at this point.

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:20 PM
that kerr blanket that chick has on the espn commercial is on point!

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:26 PM
GSW are the best team of all time. Wow

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:29 PM
Green is such a weapon

lol, please
05-16-2016, 10:29 PM
phantom foul on Durant.

Someone check under the refs shirts, see if they are flossing Thunder jerseys....

eDush
05-16-2016, 10:30 PM
I think if Barnes was starting for OKC, we would sweep. Did you just saw how he turn the ball over after being bump like a doll? :facepalm:

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Big shot by roberson

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:33 PM
Curry wide open for three is automatic

Monta is beast
05-16-2016, 10:34 PM
I think if Barnes was starting for OKC, we would sweep. Did you just saw how he turn the ball over after being bump like a doll? :facepalm:

Bruh smh dont be dissin good warriors

Captain Moroni
Nice flurry their by OKC cutting it to ten

Monta is beast
Westbrook salty about curry

eDush
05-16-2016, 10:35 PM
Klay getting up there in terms of best players in the league.i said he would be the best SG in the league when he was still learning to become a 2 way player :nod:.

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:37 PM
Westbrook forcing everything

lol, please
05-16-2016, 10:37 PM
I think best 2 guard debate is over at this point.

Remember when peeps would laugh at us and say Harden is better?

We knew what he had in King Klay.

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:38 PM
Durrant is unguardable

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:39 PM
There you go Russ

lol, please
05-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Klay :drool:

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Suddenly we have a ballgame

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:41 PM
He's alive

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Westbrook going off

Raps18-19 Champ
Russell is stinky.

lol, please
oh my goodness.

STOP IT KLAY!!!

You're killing 'em.

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Big take for Klay, what a great opening game

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 10:44 PM
Not trying to start something, but Warriors are +/- ZERO with Curry. +6 with Dray and Klay. Sure he's the best player this season, but "valuable" may truly be questioned.

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:45 PM
This WCF is going to be fun. ECF will suck

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:46 PM
Sick curry

lol, please
Not trying to start something, but Warriors are +/- ZERO with Curry. +6 with Dray and Klay. Sure he's the best player this season, but "valuable" may truly be questioned.

2 things:

1. Klay has basically reached another level these playoffs, similar to Vegeta going from Saiyan II to Saiyan III.

2. It's a small sample size. Look again the the +/- with and without Curry in the regular season.

MygirlhatesCod

yeah that makes sense. going off one game that isnt even done yet

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Sick bank

nastynice
05-16-2016, 10:48 PM
Curry called bank! lol, I saw it

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Thunder will not go away

lol, please
OKC going big.

Not a problem. We have an answer. Festus "The Rock" Ezeli.

Nikeman
Sick bank

Luck?

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 10:50 PM
OKC Cannot hit FTs for ****

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Luck?

lol

EdwardSpaulding
05-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Everything here is cool! Thanks everyone! The game is very exciting! http://www.consumeressentials.com/

bgdreton
05-16-2016, 10:52 PM
Wtf are we doing Curry my god

Nikeman
Russell is single handedly keeping OKC in this game right now. Respect.

Captain Moroni
Just can't break that 5 point deficit

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Luck?

Looked confident the whole way

nastynice
lol, right back at u

nastynice
Oh dammit, he hit it!

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:55 PM
Adams hitting free throws...wow

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:55 PM
22 points for Westbrook is amazing after his tough start

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 10:56 PM
19 out of the last 23 for Russell.. wow

bootsy
05-16-2016, 10:57 PM
OKC got themselves to a winnable game going into the the 4th. That's all you can ask for.

MygirlhatesCod
adams cant miss

Captain Moroni
OKC a chance to be under 5.....finally

nastynice
Adams currently a monster at the line

bgdreton
05-16-2016, 10:58 PM
That 3rd quarter offensively I had no idea what they were doing other than throwing the ball to the thunder lol

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 10:58 PM
westbrook was insane that quarter

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 10:59 PM
4th should be epic

nastynice
05-16-2016, 10:59 PM
Westbrook went off that quarter. Need Livingston and green to step it up first 5 min of the 4th. Should be trying get Buckets some 15 footers

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:00 PM
If you told me at the start of the game that the Thunder would be down only one possession going into the 4th if Westy was 6/17 and KD was 7/18 AND the Warriors kept up with the Thunder in terms of rebounding I'd call you crazy..

Lets hope for a great 4th!

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 11:01 PM
time for curry to hulk out

Nikeman
Tie game

Captain Moroni
Tied up...crazy

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 11:02 PM
Klay getting lazy with the pass

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:03 PM
Why is Foye on Speights...

eDush
05-16-2016, 11:03 PM
I would give Barnes max money if he stop shooting the balls so we can win :nod:

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 11:04 PM
OKC running their pace

Nikeman

Hey played well in the first half :P

TrueFan420
Need to get our ish together

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 11:05 PM
Dion great shot, Klay awful

lol, please
Barnes is wet!!!!!

Captain Moroni
Durrant just wow

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:06 PM
Livingston always does that to smaller PGs.. Durant just gave him a taste of his own medicine...

LA_Raiders
05-16-2016, 11:07 PM
OKC paying good ball. The Warriors look a little lost out there.

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Lets see if OKC has truly matured from the Spurs series.. in the regular season they could never close.. 8 minutes will tell us the answer to that

MygirlhatesCod
05-16-2016, 11:08 PM
man thunder just taking over

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Curry and Westbrook about to go schoolyard

nastynice
Here we go. Timeout was 1 min earlier than I hoped, but we got this. Close out line up!!

Captain Moroni
Draymon

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Kanter has to finish that..

Captain Moroni
05-16-2016, 11:12 PM
Lantern looks like Freddy Mercury

bootsy
05-16-2016, 11:12 PM
GSW is outta control right now and panicking.

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:13 PM
I don't doubt Curry's 3 point shot.. EVER, but that was a bad shot. Truly looks like GS is jacking up bad shots and not moving the ball like they always do.

nastynice
05-16-2016, 11:14 PM
Dubs need to get bigger in the paint. Kanter just shoving fools left n right. Grow a pair dammit!

eDush

Hey played well in the first half :P
So where was he when Kanter got that rebound for the put back? ...looking at him score uncontested.

Captain Moroni

Yet somehow have OKC right where they want them

jason
05-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Can't believe they're going hero ball right now.. Klay had an open pass

eDush
05-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Can't believe they're going hero ball right now.. Klay had an open passCurry can play hero ball anytime he wants....

jerellh528
05-16-2016, 11:17 PM
Dang really hope okc can steal one here! Going to be a great series, back n forth

bootsy
Yet somehow have OKC right where they want them

Sure they do.:rolleyes:

jason
Curry can play hero ball anytime he wants....
No when they're not falling.. Ball movement has always been our key

Nikeman

Just like that he hit a 3

eDush
05-16-2016, 11:18 PM
Curry being the hero baller again as he scores :clap:.

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:18 PM
4 mins left. Does OKC close this out or choke as we've accustomed to see?

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:19 PM
Durant got fouled twice on that... play

bootsy
OKC going into fade away jump shot mode. Stop it.

jason
Curry being the hero baller again as he scores :clap:.
There was ball movement

eDush
05-16-2016, 11:20 PM
No when they're not falling.. Balm movement has always been our keyBalm movement is what you do, not the Warriors as they the ball, not with their balm :facepalm:.

Captain Moroni
Durrant suddenly can't shoot

jerellh528
Damit, KD has gone cold. He's getting any shot he wants, just not falling

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:21 PM
This is why OKC chokes... Durant and Westy are now playing "Hero Ball". Adams, Kanter, Ibaka, Waiters whoever is on the floor stands and watches.. its 2 on 5

lol, please
05-16-2016, 11:22 PM

Warriors don't panic.

It's the DubShow. Klay and Curry will take over in the last 3 mins.

Wade n Fade
What a terrible no call on that Durant shot when he got whacked in the face. Waiters and Durant have every right to be pissed.

jason
Balm movement is what you do, not the Warriors as they the ball, not with their balm :facepalm:.
Hilarious! Not!

nastynice
05-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Damnn this ones tight!! Dubs need to mentally get locked in, been sloppy

eDush
05-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Damit, KD has gone cold. He's getting any shot he wants, just not fallingMaybe Barnes touched him not that long ago....

LA_Raiders
05-16-2016, 11:24 PM
Hell of a game. KD ****ed up last 2 possessions

Nikeman
KD...choking this away

MTL_123
come on durant cant hit **** now

Captain Moroni
Barnes crazy bounce

LA_Raiders
Klay has a sorry *** D

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:25 PM
westy... you have ti make that....

Captain Moroni
Huge rebound Ibaka

MTL_123
WTF is durant doing

LA_Raiders
Lol, Warriors may just ****ed up. Why rush? Make a play.

MTL_123
come the **** on westbrook and durant

Nikeman
KD usually clutch as hell.. wtf is going on these are all extremely makeable shots.. OKC should have this game out of range right now

nastynice
Cmon now, put the ball in curry's hands

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 11:26 PM
cant beilieve durant missed 2 wide open jumpers

basketballkitty
05-16-2016, 11:26 PM
If OKC loses this it will Destroy them. I mean Golden State was just GIVING them every opportunity to end this. After this TO, they have to score, and force GS to make a shot.

MTL_123
05-16-2016, 11:27 PM
lets go okc u need a bucket

Nikeman
lets go okc u need a bucket

They forget that they have teammates..

MTL_123
lets go adams hit both

nastynice
Wtf, MAJOR double dribble! lol

Vincent
wow...

Adams bailed out Westbrook big time there

Nikeman
05-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Adams.. clutch clutch FTs

MTL_123
lets goooooooooooooo

Vincent
There you go KD!

MTL_123
1 more bucket

LA_Raiders
05-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Lol. Game. Warriors ****ed up big time in this game.

Captain Moroni
Warriors in big trouble

MTL_123
K ****ing D

TrueFan420

Nikeman
You knew KD wasn't missing that one... OKC has this game... lets hope they don't **** this up now

Wade n Fade
Doesn't matter if he's 0-7, Durant is going to take the shot and hit it!

MTL_123
Okc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

basketballkitty
That should do it! Adams two clutch FT, and then some D and Durant with the Dagger!! No way can they blow this game now....can they ???

nastynice
Time to make something

lol, please
WOW. Finally Durant makes one and it couldn't come at a worse time.

No more playing around here. Let's put up 5 and take it to OT, or 6 and ice it.

MTL_123
come on okc 1 stop thats all you need and its game

jerellh528
Dang that was a huge bucket by KD. Does curry have time to be a magician?