PDA

View Full Version : Longtime Heat Reporter Believes Chris Bosh Won't Play In NBA Again

Sportsguy9695
05-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Chris Bosh has been ruled out for the remainder of the 2016 NBA Playoffs and his career could be in jeopardy.

Ira Winderman, longtime beat writer of the Heat, believes Bosh's career could be over.

"I believe Chris Bosh will never play a basketball game again," said Winderman.

Bosh has been dealing with an undisclosed medical condition since the beginning of February believed to be blood clots.

Source: Real GM (http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/241803/Longtime-Heat-Reporter-Believes-Chris-Bosh-Wont-Play-In-NBA-Again)

naps
05-05-2016, 06:55 PM
He is not reporting. He was asked for a mere opinion. There is a huge difference. He answered what he thinks. He doesn't know any more than us fans about this. A lot of people took this as reporting at the first glance, then he had to clarify it on his twitter. As it stands though, he will play again but his long term future on basketball court looks bleak.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Keep Whiteside and go hard after Durant.

Wade n Fade
05-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Bosh can easily come back this series and play, but the Heat are protecting him from that itch because it can mean the difference between life and death. Overly cautious > having a potential law suit on the team's hands.

AllBall
05-11-2016, 03:44 PM
I won't be surprised if that were the case, but with what has come out lately I've decided to remain optimistic and reassess the situation on opening night.

justinnum1
05-13-2016, 09:26 AM
if that is true, we will max wade for 1 year and keep whiteside and hold cap space for 2017. could probably get 2 max players in 2017.