PDA

View Full Version : 2016 EC Round 2 Series Thread: Heat (3) vs Raptors (2) TOR Leads 2-1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kdspurman
05-02-2016, 12:41 PM
http://cdn.blogosfere.it/sportusa/assets_c/2011/04/NBA%20Eastern%20Conference%20Logo-anteprima-112x112-297649.gif

http://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/442325688691855360/C1wtPyIL_reasonably_small.jpegvshttp://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/227/thumbs/22772822016.gif

Game 1: Tuesday, May 3, 8 p.m. ET. Miami at Toronto.
Game 2: Thursday, May 5, 8 p.m. ET. Miami at Toronto.
Game 3: Saturday, May 7, 5 p.m. ET. Toronto at Miami.
Game 4: Monday, May 9, 8 p.m. ET. Toronto at Miami.
*Game 5: Wednesday, May 11, time TBD. Miami at Toronto.
*Game 6: Friday, May 13, time TBD. Toronto at Miami.
*Game 7: Sunday, May 15, time TBD. Miami at Toronto.

*If necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/214/thumbs/798.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1538.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/931.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/773.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1047.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1727.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/227/thumbs/hemeba6zkhg0vakwbmnepip1m.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1269.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1610.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1479.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1722.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1832.jpg

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/214/thumbs/21473292013.gif http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/227/thumbs/22784302013.gif

Mr. Baller
05-02-2016, 12:50 PM
I got Heat in 6 but this should be a fun series. Will be interesting to see who Casey starts at the 4 for Toronto, I'm disappointed he figured out Scola wasn't the answer before this series started.

archdevil84
05-02-2016, 12:51 PM
miami should be able to take this one. raptors are even more inconsistent then we do

aman_13
05-02-2016, 12:56 PM
I'll say Raps in 7 but yeah the Heat are the favorites.

LanceUpperCut
05-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Could go either way. The Raps have beat them the last 3 regular season games but Miami has more playoff experience.

Mr. Baller
05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Could go either way. The Raps have beat them the last 3 regular season games but Miami has more playoff experience.

Regular season means little anyways but neither team was at full strength during these games. I know Raps didn't have Carroll, and heat missed Wade one game and then everybody but Wade sat the next

SteBO
05-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Tough one to call.....I'll say Heat in 6 but I'm not indignant about this pick. TOR is a tough team that has shot makers who annoy you.

bucketss
05-02-2016, 01:17 PM
atleast we dont gotta worry about geroge, heat are better than pacers but no one on that team scares me like paul george did.

R. Johnson#3
05-02-2016, 01:31 PM
The Raptors finally started knocking down 3's last night. If even just one of Lowry/DeRozan can play well and our outside shooting stays hot then we should be good. Then again, pretty much everyone on Miami is on fire right now. I say Raps in 6

AllBall
05-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Second round, I know this is unfamiliar territory for you Raps fans, we'll show you how it's done. ;)

/thrash talk

canzano55
05-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Pacers defence put the Raptors through a friggen gauntlet - Heat are good but I'm not worried about them stopping Raps offence except for the occasional blocked shot from Whiteside.

Necrosis
05-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Pacers defence put the Raptors through a friggen gauntlet - Heat are good but I'm not worried about them stopping Raps offence except for the occasional blocked shot from Whiteside.

The pacers defense really impressed me, not only Paul George but the bigs were really good, even the rookie, on pick and roll coverage. I would think both lowry and derozan will play better, particularly lowry with gragic gaurding him mostly.

Vampirate
05-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Second round, I know this is unfamiliar territory for you Raps fans, we'll show you how it's done. ;)

/thrash talk

Heeeeeey, I was around during the VC days. :D

ewing
05-02-2016, 03:20 PM
no idea what is going to happen in this one

naps
05-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Their backcourt wont struggle against us. Raptors will be better than last series. We have to play excellent basketball to beat the Raptors.

DanG
05-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Heat in 6/7.

torontosports10
05-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Comes down to Lowry finding his shot (there has to be something wrong with his elbow) and Demar deciding to be efficient or not.

Unfortunatly for us I feel Lowry's elbow is way worse than he is letting on, and Demar will continue to Iso and try to drain long range 2's.

Sly Guy
05-02-2016, 04:34 PM
is bosh playing this series or no?

Tg11
05-02-2016, 04:37 PM
I say Heat in 5 games that is my realistic prediction... Raptors have no chance realistically no chance at all

aman_13
05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
I say Heat in 5 games that is my realistic prediction... Raptors have no chance realistically no chance at all

Why do you say they have no chance?

Tg11
05-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Are you kidding me? Whiteside is a blocking machine and not to mention they have Joe Johnson not to mention who the Raptors going to put on Wade

Slug3
05-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Are you kidding me? Whiteside is a blocking machine and not to mention they have Joe Johnson not to mention who the Raptors going to put on Wade

Joe didn't really do anything against the Hornets.

Vampirate
05-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Heat in 6 imo.

Tg11
05-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Even so all time against the Raptors Joe Johnson is the Raptors kryptonite

Vee-Rex
05-02-2016, 05:13 PM

The HEAT have a hard time winning on the road and Toronto has the HCA. The ACC is an arena filled with passion and energy - I see Miami losing at least 2 games in there.

I think this is a 6/7 game series, minimally.

The more I analyze these two teams, the more it seems like Toronto should have the advantage. Their backcourt should have a much better series against Miami than they did against Indiana. Whiteside will have a much tougher matchup against JV than he did against Charlotte's bigs. And Toronto's biggest weakness - defending the perimeter - is not as easily exploitable by Miami since they aren't a terrific 3pt-shooting team. I can see Toronto employing a similar defensive strategy as Charlotte.

With all that said, my GUT tells me Toronto is extremely likely to screw up any advantage they have over a team and lose lol. So I'll go with Miami in 6 tough, hard-fought games, ha! Maybe with an overtime or two.

Either way, this series is easily the most difficult one to predict in the 2nd round.

Tg11
05-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Toronto will screw it up

FriedTofuz
05-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Ill wait to see how both teams plays in game 1 but realistically, right now I have heat in 6. After game 1, it might be heat in 7. As a raptor fan, I think the best case scenario is Raptors in 7.

Indiana is a tougher matchup for the raptors in comparison to miami because George Hill and Paul George are an absolute tear to have guarding you coupled with the mental-game of winning in the first round.

Seeing as the raptors have " the monkey off their chest" Both Kyle and Demar should shoot higher than 32%. THe fact that both of these players shot such a percentage and they moved on to the second says wonders with Toronto's Depth and just how tight the series is.

Despite Miami having good defenders in Tyler Johnson, Richardson, Deng, winslow, wade and whiteside, I do not think that pressure will be as difficiult as Hill and George ( arguably the best defender who isnt Kawai Leaonard)

I think Toronto will be fine against Whiteside because of the amount of driving that TOronto does along wiht valancuinas, a center who can actually put pressure (offensively) to make whiteside work on defense and endure foul trouble. IF a lot of the time Whiteside is in foul trouble, it could go Toronto's way.

TOronto has enough depth to combat miami and they will matchup better here than with Indiana because miami does not shoot the 3-ball well, their defense will not be as strong as indianas, their mental-frustration wont be as prevalant as they experienced in the first round.

However, I still go with Miami in 6 and 7 because Toronto has not proven me right on the areas that I have outline, derozan and lowry cannnot get way shooting 32% for us to win the series. If they at least each have one game shooting above 40%, I coudl see it as Raptors in 7, but until I do, Ill go with the heat in 6/7.

THe other card that I have lingering in my mind as a raptors fan is that the NBA would love to have a Miami ( lebrons old team) vs lebron, I really hope the NBA flourishes with TV ratings regardless of which team moves on but I really hope something as petty as this is not a factor, despite it being on my mind as a raptor fan.

Tg11
05-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Toronto will not make it to the Conference Finals...end of the round here

Jays Claw
05-02-2016, 06:00 PM

You might be surprised at how the series eventually concludes.

I see both Lowry/DeRozan having a much better series against the Heat. Not a knock on the Heat, but I think finally with a series win under their belts, and not having as tough a matchup as they did with Indy, they will excel. However, the Raps exposed A LOT of their blemishes both offensively and defensively in the Indy series and I'm not so convinced we're no longer going to see more of that against the Heat. Wade/Johnson/Deng/Dragic/Whiteside are really going to cause the Raps fits.

As of now I got my Raps taking this in 7. Here's to hopefully a super competitive series! :cheers:

Uhm... Powell? Carroll?

I'll warn you now... you are going to be very annoyed at the way Powell and Carroll play D on your wings. These guys are legit defenders.

Even so all time against the Raptors Joe Johnson is the Raptors kryptonite

Very true.

I'm interested to see how Casey decides to play Johnson and Wade. Expect both Powell and Carroll to share floor time together quite often this series.

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 06:07 PM
We may not have Paul George as some have said but we have Wade who is an all-time great and is looking great. He's the only player averaging 19-5-5 with a block per game in the post season. He basically just chilled in games 1&7 as well because he wasn't needed so those numbers, specifically scoring could be higher. Lowry and Demar are struggling and if Demar goes 10-32 in a game against us we will blow them out by 20 at least. Raptors are good though and well rounded so we will need to be on top of our game. I think round 1 was good for us. I have Heat in 6.

Look out for a possible Bosh return. Word today is that he is pressuring the Heat a ton to let him play and could even be looking to get the players union involved. Bosh off the bench will make us so much better. He will take Amare and McRoberts minutes. Also Tyler Johnson back could be big for us depending on how rusty he is. Looked good in his return in game 7.

LRizzle
05-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Any game that Lowry and DeRozan shoot under 35% like they did multiple times against the Pacers, the Heat will blow them out.

Charlotte had the best record behind the Spurs and Warriors since Feb 1st. Charlotte was built for the playoffs, penetrators in Lin and Kemba to draw fouls, stingy defender in Courtney Lee, size with Kaminsky, Zeller and Al Jefferson, outside shooting with Batum, Walker and Lee and their 4 can stretch the floor and they were the best in the NBA in not turning the ball over.

I just don't see where all the scoring will come from for the Raptors in tight intensity packed playoff games when Lowry and DeRozan aren't scoring 20+. And if they need 20-30 shots to do that, pssshhh...

And Indiana outscored Toronto in this series, which is one of the few times in NBA history a team that was outscored in 7 advanced. Miami's depth is far better with two very promising and good defensive rooks.

I say Miami in 6 just because Lowry and Demar will probably get hot in a game or two but when they aren't I think the games get ugly. Maybe I just haven't watched enough Raptor games. I just was really unimpressed by how they played Indiana and I think everyone and the media in general didn't realize just how solid and good the Hornets are/were.

Best of luck to Toronto but I can't wait for a MIA vs CLE ECF. Just hope ATL wins a few to make it a good series as well.

LRizzle
05-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Also, to whoever is saying MIA is favored, Vegas and the national media is leaning Toronto. :eyebrow:

canzano55
05-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Any game that Lowry and DeRozan shoot under 35% like they did multiple times against the Pacers, the Heat will blow them out.

Charlotte had the best record behind the Spurs and Warriors since Feb 1st. Charlotte was built for the playoffs, penetrators in Lin and Kemba to draw fouls, stingy defender in Courtney Lee, size with Kaminsky, Zeller and Al Jefferson, outside shooting with Batum, Walker and Lee and their 4 can stretch the floor and they were the best in the NBA in not turning the ball over.

I just don't see where all the scoring will come from for the Raptors in tight intensity packed playoff games when Lowry and DeRozan aren't scoring 20+. And if they need 20-30 shots to do that, pssshhh...

And Indiana outscored Toronto in this series, which is one of the few times in NBA history a team that was outscored in 7 advanced. Miami's depth is far better with two very promising and good defensive rooks.

I say Miami in 6 just because Lowry and Demar will probably get hot in a game or two but when they aren't I think the games get ugly. Maybe I just haven't watched enough Raptor games. I just was really unimpressed by how they played Indiana and I think everyone and the media in general didn't realize just how solid and good the Hornets are/were.

Best of luck to Toronto but I can't wait for a MIA vs CLE ECF. Just hope ATL wins a few to make it a good series as well.I don't think Demar and Lowry will shoot as badly as they did in the Indiana series.

I know Heat fans are counting on Toronto's backcourt shooting a terrible percentage - and why wouldn't they think that on the back of a hotly contested series? However, consider the players who were assigned to guard Lowry and DD i.e George Hill, P George, CJ Miles and Turner etc.

Vegas is building the spread on the Raptors beating Miami based off of Toronto's bench and defense while taking in to consideration that Dragic can't stay in front of Lowry or Corey Joseph.

We'll just have to wait and see.

bucketss
05-02-2016, 07:41 PM

Best of luck to Toronto but I can't wait for a MIA vs CLE ECF. Just hope ATL wins a few to make it a good series as well.

sure they have size if you mean by height but they were bullied in the inside.

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Miamis defense is getting underrated on here. They were the 7th best defensive team this year. Also Lowry is playing injured it's clear as day. I'm not sure if he can play any better than he has with a bad elbow.

LanceUpperCut
05-02-2016, 08:04 PM
Well considering both teams needed 7 games to inferior teams not sure either should be too confident going in.

SteBO
05-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Well considering both teams needed 7 games to inferior teams not sure either should be too confident going in.
Last series was last series. It doesn't mean anything because each one takes on a different identity.

Dade County
05-02-2016, 09:31 PM
no idea what is going to happen in this one

A forced 7 games, thats wants going to happen lol

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Like Paul George, Wade is the best player in this series. Toronto is going to do whatever they can to make it hard on him.

Dade County
05-02-2016, 10:20 PM
& it's more Toronto fans on here maybe then HEAT fans, so this thread should get a little testy as the series goes along; I just hope it's not foul trouble/Ref talk.

& more of player X was unstoppable...etc

Dade County
05-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Like Paul George, Wade is the best player in this series. Toronto is going to do whatever they can to make it hard on him.

You think so?

Wade is up their in age. Maybe yes in key moments, you can consider Wade the best around those periods.

naps
05-02-2016, 10:35 PM

Wade is the best player in this series but he isn't dropping 40 a game like PG. But Wade can take over a game better when it counts though.

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Wade is the best player in this series but he isn't dropping 40 a game like PG. But Wade can take over a game better when it counts though.

Exactly. It isn't necessary for Wade to score 40 like it was for George.

Bigbadmoffo
05-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Easy series for Raptors. I'm gonna say 5 cause Wade will go off one game with the help of the refs. Just looking ahead to Cavs and hoping Atlanta burns them out.

naps
05-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Easy series for Raptors. I'm gonna say 5 cause Wade will go off one game with the help of the refs. Just looking ahead to Cavs and hoping Atlanta burns them out.

Raptors in 5? Pretty confident raptor fan.

Oh I figure you will be one those fans who will start blaming the refs once you see your prediction is going the other way.

LanceUpperCut
05-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Raptors in 5? Pretty confident raptor fan.

Oh I figure you will be one those fans who will start blaming the refs once you see your prediction is going the other way.

Just wondering but to you respond to all the Heat fans who think this will be a cake walk. Raptors were the better team all season will they prevail hard to tell but Raps should be confident even if their fan base isn't.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 12:08 AM
I don't think it will be a cake walk but I think it'll be Heat in 6.

naps
05-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Just wondering but to you respond to all the Heat fans who think this will be a cake walk. Raptors were the better team all season will they prevail hard to tell but Raps should be confident even if their fan base isn't.

I guess I missed out on Heat fans' posts where they said "Easy series for Heat. I'm gonna say 5 cause Derozan will go off one game with the help of the refs. Just looking ahead to Cavs and hoping Atlanta burns them out."

aman_13
05-03-2016, 02:06 AM
Miamis defense is getting underrated on here. They were the 7th best defensive team this year. Also Lowry is playing injured it's clear as day. I'm not sure if he can play any better than he has with a bad elbow.

This is what concerns most Raptor fans. They got away with him not hitting shots against Indy, doubt they get away with it against the Heat.

I'm full expecting to hear that Lowry was playing hurt after the playoffs. Lowry isn't saying anything but it's so obvious.

FlashBolt
05-03-2016, 02:27 AM
If DeRozan+Lowry play like they are crippled, then this is a sweep for the Heat. Granted, they have a better roster than the Pacers but really, you have to dominate Wade+Dragic to have any chance here. Jonas is also going to be huge. Let's hope he can have some presence with Whiteside.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 03:13 AM
This is what concerns most Raptor fans. They got away with him not hitting shots against Indy, doubt they get away with it against the Heat.

I'm full expecting to hear that Lowry was playing hurt after the playoffs. Lowry isn't saying anything but it's so obvious.

He honestly doesn't even look like he wants to shoot. I believe it's bothering him that much. Although I say this now and hell average 40 for the series but I'm just saying what it looks like to me. That puts a lot of pressure on Derozan on the offensive end and I believe the Heat may just funnel him right in to Whiteside and hope for a block or Whiteside defending with verticality.

Toronto Homer
05-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I think this series will go 7 games. Both teams have very good second units and both teams play both ends of the floor quite well. As a Raptor fan of course I hope they win and will pick them out of loyalty, but this series is a coin toss in my opinion.
On a side note, has anyone heard if Bosh will play? I read that he wants to return, but Heat management is reluctant.

Dade County
05-03-2016, 10:04 AM
I think this series will go 7 games. Both teams have very good second units and both teams play both ends of the floor quite well. As a Raptor fan of course I hope they win and will pick them out of loyalty, but this series is a coin toss in my opinion.
On a side note, has anyone heard if Bosh will play? I read that he wants to return, but Heat management is reluctant.

Its the media trying to hype things up. Until we get official word from the HEAT organization about Bosh, don't believe anything.

Toronto Homer
05-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Its the media trying to hype things up. Until we get official word from the HEAT organization about Bosh, don't believe anything.

thanks for the clarification.

RCarlson85
05-03-2016, 11:16 AM

How exactly was Charlotte so inferior? They finished with the same regular season record as the Heat and lost in a tie-breaker to end up 6th. The Hornets also had the best record in the East after all-star break. It was a 3-6 matchup but it's not really the same as the 2-7 matchup between the Raptors and Pacers where the Raptors were clearly the better team with a much, much better record.

canzano55
05-03-2016, 12:02 PM
How exactly was Charlotte so inferior? They finished with the same regular season record as the Heat and lost in a tie-breaker to end up 6th. The Hornets also had the best record in the East after all-star break. It was a 3-6 matchup but it's not really the same as the 2-7 matchup between the Raptors and Pacers where the Raptors were clearly the better team with a much, much better record.The Pacers are a top defensive team in this league and clamped down on the Raptors beautifully for most of the series. All Erik Spoelstra has to do is mimic Indiana's defensive strategy while having Whiteside helping on drives at the right time (what he's been doing all year) and Miami can win.

The question is can the Heat force the Raptors to commit turnovers - we'll have to wait and see.

naps
05-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Heat sometimes are not focused defensively. They look trash, specially when Wade doesnt cover his man (he has troubles going after the SG's that play off the ball and on constant movement, he loses them often. I dont think Raps has one of those though) and Whiteside decides he doesnt care for some nights. But when they are focused though, they look like the best defensive team in the league.

RCarlson85
05-03-2016, 01:42 PM
The Pacers are a top defensive team in this league and clamped down on the Raptors beautifully for most of the series. All Erik Spoelstra has to do is mimic Indiana's defensive strategy while having Whiteside helping on drives at the right time (what he's been doing all year) and Miami can win.

The question is can the Heat force the Raptors to commit turnovers - we'll have to wait and see.

I agree regarding the Pacers defense but that doesn't change the fact that it was a 2-7 matchup with teams separated by 11 games in the standings. The Raptors were supposed to win and it wasn't supposed to take 7 games. The poster I responded to was trying to make it seem like the Hornets were clearly inferior to Heat and the series shouldn't have gone to 7 games even though the teams finished with the same record and the Hornets were one of the hottest teams after the all-star break.

canzano55
05-03-2016, 06:13 PM
I agree regarding the Pacers defense but that doesn't change the fact that it was a 2-7 matchup with teams separated by 11 games in the standings. The Raptors were supposed to win and it wasn't supposed to take 7 games. The poster I responded to was trying to make it seem like the Hornets were clearly inferior to Heat and the series shouldn't have gone to 7 games even though the teams finished with the same record and the Hornets were one of the hottest teams after the all-star break.Seeding means nothing in this Eastern conference - evidently.

Every team not named Cleveland theoretically has a chance, meaning: between Pacers, Heat, Hornets and Raptors there's virtually nothing separating them with regards to playoff basketball. They are all in the category of 'good teams' teams with Cleveland being the only 'great' team.

I rarely agree with Charles Barkely but when he said that Cleveland would sweep every team leading to the finals, I think he's right.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 07:05 PM
The players union is now involved with the Bosh situation. Maybe we will see a return in the near future.

ATX
05-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Bosh needs blood thinners to keep from clotting, and he cannot play on blood thinners, period. If he takes a shot to his body, he could start to bleed internally, or if he was hit over the head going for a rebound, he could have bleeding in his brain and possibly die. The only way he'll play is if he is healthy enough to get off blood thinners first, and by all counts he's still taking them. I highly doubt we see him again this year...It's just too big of a risk. I'd love to see him back out there, more than most, but this is a very serious condition and a risk no team would make.

joshhorvath
05-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Norman Powell starting over Patterson. smart move by Toronto. But good luck you Heat fans. let this be an excellent series, im looking forward to a tough battle. this has 7 games written all over it

Pfeifer
05-03-2016, 08:21 PM
That fall was brutal. Hope Whiteside can come back.

bucketss
05-03-2016, 08:21 PM
man if only lowry was playing his normal game.

spreadeagle
05-03-2016, 08:23 PM
damn whiteside went down real awkward

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 08:55 PM
I've never in my life seen a team miss as many layups/dunks as the Heat have this first half.

bucketss
05-03-2016, 09:02 PM
refs letting them play a bit im okay with it aslong as it goes both ways.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 09:04 PM
refs letting them play a bit im okay with it aslong as it goes both ways.

Yea pretty fair officiating so far.

Pfeifer
05-03-2016, 09:33 PM
And the refs have turned on the raps.

AllBall
05-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Ugliest game I've watched all playoffs.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Wow Miami should be up by double digits by now they are just missing easy ****. Toronto has no ball movement what so ever and are taking bad contested shots. Get it together Heat

bucketss
05-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Wow Miami should be up by double digits by now they are just missing easy ****. Toronto has no ball movement what so ever and are taking bad contested shots. Get it together Heat

both teams are playing tired

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 09:46 PM
Toronto's half court offense just looks shook

AllBall
05-03-2016, 09:48 PM

7 game series and 1 day turnaround.

canzano55
05-03-2016, 09:49 PM
It looks like Lowry has broken down completely - his body looks run down.

Unfortunate because we could have given the Heat a better series.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 09:50 PM

I agree. Dragic has more energy than both teams put together right now. At least that's how it seems. Toronto's crowd needs to stay loud for those guys. When it's dead quiet that just makes it worst for them.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Let's go Dragic!

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Yep Dragic just taking advantage of how lifeless they are

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Winslow has made some dumb decisions this game

Pfeifer
05-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Lowry is scared to shoot.

LanceUpperCut
05-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Lowry has just been trash all playoffs. No chance when are best player is playing like a scared little girl.

zn23
05-03-2016, 10:07 PM
If Lowry was half the player he was in the regular season the Raps would be cruising right now. But he's played so poorly that he's not giving his team much of a chance and he's getting badly outplayed by Dragic.

bucketss
05-03-2016, 10:10 PM
damn derozan eating right now.

Vee-Rex
05-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Lowry is so overrated. Not a top 5 PG like people say he is, IMO.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:19 PM
****ing beautiful

bucketss
05-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Lowry :pity:

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Wade with that good Defense

basketballkitty
05-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Miami is the Donald Trump of this series, and the Raps are Ted Cruz. If that doesn't explain how this series is going to play out then....there is no helping you.

LanceUpperCut
05-03-2016, 10:24 PM
The 3 ball tonight has been the difference.

zn23
05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Lowry is so overrated. Not a top 5 PG like people say he is, IMO.

He played like a top 5 PG in the regular season.

In the playoffs he's been a total disaster and I don't really know why. Physically he seems broken down again.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Most obvious moving screen done on Wade. Only reason Ross was open

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Richardson gets landed on and its a foul on him wow

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Refs don't call crap at end of Spurs and OKC game. Miss calls then call straight up BS at the end of this one. Just when I thought they did a great job this game.

Vee-Rex
05-03-2016, 10:31 PM
He played like a top 5 PG in the regular season.

In the playoffs he's been a total disaster and I don't really know why. Physically he seems broken down again.

His regular season numbers aren't that impressive to me. Efficiency matters to me a lot.

I understand he does more though.

Either way, I can't help but be extremely disappointed in his playoff performances.

aman_13
05-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Wow

blahblahyoutoo
wow..............

WaDe03
Wow the refs strike again Demar tackled Richardson out of bounds.

Hardaway Here
Such BS calls at the end of the 4th wow

kdspurman
Woooow.. raptors fans were leaving too haha

bucketss
:dance:

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Holy ****

pacofunk64
Oh....My....God

Vee-Rex
Lmao Miami choking. Overtime it is!

basketballkitty
Miami is the Donald Trump of this series, and the Raps are Ted Cruz. If that doesn't explain how this series is going to play out then....there is no helping you.

You gotta be F'ING Kidding me!! Okay, make that...the Raps are the " Hillary Clinton " of this series. :clap:

Chronz
Everyone remember where you are right now, Jerry West just got topped

Pfeifer
Wow

KnickNyKnick
wow i screamed like im a raptors fan lol

ChI_ShIzzLe
Imagine if that was the game winner...Raptor fans would've acted like they won the championship

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 10:34 PM
They missed So many calls to close this out

KnickNyKnick
05-03-2016, 10:34 PM
wade is gonna drop 20 in OT now

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Refs played more defense than the Raptors that 4th qtr. Get away with illegal screen on Wade. Tackle Wade and Richardson just wow

WaDe03
**** NBA refs

mngopher35
That was awesome

Vee-Rex
05-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Amazing shot by Lowry. If Lowry closes this game out well, Raptors fans can shove crow down my throat.

Vee-Rex
05-03-2016, 10:38 PM

Ahaha I did too! Can't imagine how Raps fans feel right now.

bucketss
05-03-2016, 10:40 PM
lowry isn't taking shots normally hes leaning in, dude has zero confidence.

jason
05-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Same! Lol I couldn't believe it

FOXHOUND
05-03-2016, 10:42 PM
I feel so bad for Canadian basketball fans. The Raptors are the gift that keeps on killing your dog...

canzano55
05-03-2016, 10:47 PM
That didn't touch the mother****ing rim - what a bunch of garbage.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Wade with cookies

FOXHOUND
05-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Dwyane muddafudgecakemaking Wade

5ass
05-03-2016, 10:52 PM
dwade amazing defensively.

Avenged
05-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Wade's the one player no matter how much I try not to like, it's too hard not to.

canzano55
05-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Lets watch the refs recall another play because the ball's phantom touched the rim again after a Miami shot...

bucketss
05-03-2016, 10:58 PM
if raps tie again LMAO!

canzano55
05-03-2016, 10:59 PM
That"s raptor ballll!!!

Hardaway Here
So Wade gets fouled on the in bound and still no foul called lol

Avenged
Clearly raps ball.

numba1CHANGsta
05-03-2016, 11:00 PM
This just goes to show how weak the East is. The Raptors are average at best. Don't matter who wins this series, just another cakewalk for the Cavs to reach the NBA Finals

bucketss
05-03-2016, 11:00 PM
and thats game.

Avenged
05-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Wade's the man. Sorry derozan, he's just not quite there yet. Or ever will be :eek:

canzano55
Lol this game man....lol

Hardaway Here
Should have never gone to OT

basketballkitty
05-03-2016, 11:02 PM
OMG! If " Amy Schumer " makes a sequel to " Trainwreck "....she ought to give the entire Toronto team a co-starring part!!

basch152
**** NBA refs

Are you going to do this everytime you don't win a game in regulation?

At some point you have to realize the refs aren't out to get you (if anything it's traditionally been the opposite), and it's just that you have homer vision like crazy.

bucketss
This just goes to show how weak the East is. The Raptors are average at best. Don't matter who wins this series, just another cakewalk for the Cavs to reach the NBA Finals

its kind of odd how you're that paranoid about the possibility of lebron winning another championship.

Avenged

Idk Wade vs lebron has good potential. Wade's still got it.

JAZZNC
05-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Are Derozan and Lowry that bad? That was pretty bad.

bucketss
05-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Are Derozan and Lowry that bad? That was pretty bad.

i guess only in the playoffs

WaDe03
Yall still want to claim Wade isn't elite anymore? 2 huge blocks and 2 huge steals in the closing minutes of the 4th and OT. That was a hideous game but that says a lot about a team who can come back and dominate OT after that **** end to the 4th. My ****ing blood is boiling lol. We tried our hardest to give that one away. Respect though Raptor fans, although the end of the game in the 4th and OT was ****** officiating for the most part it was good and a very competitive game although neither team could score.

Dade County
I did not watch the game into over time.

But this was a real game, and I give congrats to both teams for playing a good game. Even though I feel like both teams did not play up to their standards.

And the Miami rookies have a lot of growing up to do...smh

SteBO
05-03-2016, 11:06 PM
Not sure why Miami felt the need to beat themselves and play an extra five minutes....but I liked how they put it in the rear view mirror and composed themselves. Game 2 will a tough one.

FOXHOUND
05-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Yall still want to claim Wade isn't elite anymore? 2 huge blocks and 2 huge steals in the closing minutes of the 4th and OT. That was a hideous game but that says a lot about a team who can come back and dominate OT after that **** end to the 4th. My ****ing blood is boiling lol. We tried our hardest to give that one away. Respect though Raptor fans, although the end of the game in the 4th and OT was ****** officiating for the most part it was good and a very competitive game although neither team could score.

Yeah, Wade is no longer elite...

But he's still a legend who will have those throwback moments and it shouldn't surprise anyone. He just can't do it all game, game in game out like he used to.

still1ballin
Both teams deserved to lose. Doesn't matter who wins he series, Lebron is gonna mop the floor with either team.

Hardaway Here
I did not watch the game into over time.

But this was a real game, and I give congrats to both teams for playing a good game. Even though I feel like both teams did not play up to their standards.

And the Miami rookies have a lot of growing up to do...smh

Especially at the bolded. Stupid fouls by Richardson and Winslow's lack of IQ are hurting more than helping

SteBO
05-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Refs had nothing to do with it. Deng clearly was not in his right mind tonight. They'd better clean this **** up, because we really didn't look great tonight.

WaDe03
Idk Wade vs lebron has good potential. Wade's still got it.

Exactly people need to chill with this talk. Acting like the Cavs didn't almost give away their game yesterday too. They have their flaws as well. This talk of them sweeping the East is ridiculous. Vee-Rex it's almost time lol! Hopefully we can win this one though.

archdevil84
that lowry shot was insane though. didnt see it live but a halfcourt heave for the tie and overtime in a home game of the playoffs? thats big

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Refs had nothing to do with it. Deng clearly was not in his right mind tonight. They'd better clean this **** up, because we really didn't look great tonight.

To be clear I'm claiming they were pretty bad both ways. Deng was scatter brained tonight. So was Hassan and JRich.

beasted86
05-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Refs let the Raptors get away with a lot of holding on inbound passes late in the game.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:10 PM

But he's still a legend who will have those throwback moments and it shouldn't surprise anyone. He just can't do it all game, game in game out like he used to.

He's been doing it pretty consistently these playoffs on both sides of the ball. He's a top 3 SG so I would still call that elite. We'll see if he can keep it up.

numba1CHANGsta
05-03-2016, 11:11 PM
its kind of odd how you're that paranoid about the possibility of lebron winning another championship.

Not paranoid, just annoyed how weak the East have been over the past 6 years, it's just sad no competition in that conference at all, oh well don't matter who wins the East cuz whoever wins the West wins the title :D

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Best game of the playoffs so far.

beasted86

But let's keep it real... People were talking like he was VC level washed up after the 2014 finals though.

FOXHOUND
He's been doing it pretty consistently these playoffs on both sides of the ball. He's a top 3 SG so I would still call that elite. We'll see if he can keep it up.

Oh, elite SG yeah I think that's still fair. Games like tonight are a perfect example why. Guy can still close games like a boss.

t_money25
05-03-2016, 11:13 PM
To be clear I'm claiming they were pretty bad both ways. Deng was scatter brained tonight. So was Hassan and JRich.

Yea it was ugly but it's the playoffs and I'll take it

This would of been a huge wasted opportunity if we lost in OT

Wade n Fade
05-03-2016, 11:19 PM
For the Raptors fans that are saying the Heat got away with calls, can't represent the fanbase like that; especially since Wade got tackled before OT and then got fouled on an inbounds play. Bad calls on both sides.

Rook 1 (Winslow) should've been the Heat's primary inbounder. Richardson and Whiteside missed crucial FTs too.

aman_13
05-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Best game of the playoffs so far.

I doubt you would be saying that had the Heat lost lol.

It was a frustrating game for me. Lowry once again didn't show up. Dragic out played him. The Raps could of easily won this game had Lowry played to his form. He had 7 points. How is any team supposed to win when your best player has 7 points.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Not paranoid, just annoyed how weak the East have been over the past 6 years, it's just sad no competition in that conference at all, oh well don't matter who wins the East cuz whoever wins the West wins the title :D

What's the competition in the West? It just Spurs and Golden State. It has been that way all year. If you think the Cavs can get by the Heat no problem your kidding yourself.

Hardaway Here
05-03-2016, 11:25 PM
I doubt you would be saying that had the Heat lost lol.

It was a frustrating game for me. Lowry once again didn't show up. Dragic out played him. The Raps could of easily won this game had Lowry played to his form. He had 7 points. How is any team supposed to win when your best player has 7 points.

The heat could have easily won if they didn't miss so many easy layups and even a dunk(Deng). How is any team supposed to win when you miss easy buckets. Not to mention we're playing without Bosh. See how easy it is to do that?

AllBall
05-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Toronto needs to mop their damn hardwood. Everyone was falling all over the place. I hate arenas that are used for hockey, seriously.

Wade n Fade
05-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Toronto needs to mop their damn hardwood. Everyone was falling all over the place. I hate arenas that are used for hockey, seriously.

Toronto hasn't played NHL games in weeks though. My Leafs just won the Lotto lmao.

Jays Claw
05-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Despite the late-game heroics by Lowry at the end of regulation, the Raptors didn't deserve to win this game. Collectively, they were awful offensively and were completely exposed on defense as JJ/Wade/Dragic got clean looks down the stretch... so you gotta' give it to Miami - they played like a REAL playoff team on the offensive side of things despite struggling to close out the game.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Can't quote right now but I agree foxhound and aman I would definitely not be saying that if we lost lol.

FOXHOUND
05-03-2016, 11:38 PM
But let's keep it real... People were talking like he was VC level washed up after the 2014 finals though.

Yeah many people, especially LeBron apologists, but I was never one of them. :D

Wade n Fade
05-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Ngl, Toronto looked like Jar Jar Binks in OT. Except, you don't need to use the force to get the players to choke.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Just saw a pic, Lowry was out on the shot. Thank god we won.

aman_13
05-03-2016, 11:48 PM
The heat could have easily won if they didn't miss so many easy layups and even a dunk(Deng). How is any team supposed to win when you miss easy buckets. Not to mention we're playing without Bosh. See how easy it is to do that?

Wasn't trying to take anything away from the Heat. This was a really winnable game for the Raps. That's all I'm saying. Both team played poorly but the Heat executed better.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Wasn't trying to take anything away from the Heat. This was a really winnable game for the Raps. That's all I'm saying. Both team played poorly but the Heat executed better.

Agreed this could've went any way. We tried hard to give it away.

bucketss
05-04-2016, 12:06 AM
Lowry says its a mental thing but hes known to down play injuries in the past.

lol, please
05-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Leggo Raptors!!!! :worthy:

Where's my main man raps 08 whatever champ at!?

Hardaway Here
05-04-2016, 12:12 AM

That's why no one game is the same in the playoffs. I expect more intensity in Game 2

Dade County
05-04-2016, 12:20 AM
that lowry shot was insane though. didnt see it live but a halfcourt heave for the tie and overtime in a home game of the playoffs? thats big

Thats when i packed up & headed home. I was done after that shot... Lmao

Both teams played bad but it was a real game & thats all i ask for.

WaDe03
05-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Free Bosh!

LanceUpperCut
05-04-2016, 12:44 AM
Raps always live or die by the 3ball and they were horrible tonight and the Heat were great.

naps
05-04-2016, 12:48 AM

This guy though. Only time I see him post here how east is weak and easy for LeBron. When are these kobe fans gonna get over with LeBron?

naps
05-04-2016, 01:00 AM
One of the ugliest games I have seen in a long time. Both teams sucked. I will take the win though. Next one is gonna be really tough. Raptors are not gonna play this bad. We will need to make our layups and learn how to inbound the ball. Wade is still one of the very best closer in the game. So underrated by the national media overall.

murphturph
05-04-2016, 01:05 AM
I won tickets to the game tonight. Lowry's half-court buzzer beater was one of the best basketball experiences of my entire life. What an adrenaline rush.

Extremely disappointed in the amount of Raptor "fans" who left the game early to beat the traffic.
What a fun game tho. I hear Lowry stayed after the game to put up shots. Good for him.

TylerSL
05-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Great to see Heat win, though concerning we had so much late game trouble. Cannot continue to repeat those mistakes, but big picture we look like the better team. Very curious to see what happens with Chris Bosh wanting to come back. I cannot imagine he would put his life in danger because he's the father of five children, that said he wants to come back. That tells me he genuinely believes he's healthy enough to return. If his life isn't in danger, as I believe he doesn't believe it is, the Heat should be open to it. If it would be in danger if he plays however you cannot allow him to do so. That's all this comes down to, if his life isn't in danger, they should let him play. Even if he's not, in their eyes, 100% as long as his life isn't in jeopardy, it should be his decision because this is his career. I know the Heat have wanted to be quite about this, but they need to alleviate the concern that's been brewing. They can do that by making this more public.

Necrosis
05-04-2016, 07:10 AM
Great to see Heat win, though concerning we had so much late game trouble. Cannot continue to repeat those mistakes, but big picture we look like the better team. Very curious to see what happens with Chris Bosh wanting to come back. I cannot imagine he would put his life in danger because he's the father of five children, that said he wants to come back. That tells me he genuinely believes he's healthy enough to return. If his life isn't in danger, as I believe he doesn't believe it is, the Heat should be open to it. If it would be in danger if he plays however you cannot allow him to do so. That's all this comes down to, if his life isn't in danger, they should let him play. Even if he's not, in their eyes, 100% as long as his life isn't in jeopardy, it should be his decision because this is his career. I know the Heat have wanted to be quite about this, but they need to alleviate the concern that's been brewing. They can do that by making this more public.

I am still less worried about the heat than the pacers, with bosh you guys are clearly better but Lowry is not himself at all, he is useless, he started the all star game as we arguably the best two way gaurd in the east. If he isn't playing like our best player, we will get swept.He should be the best player on the floor, Wade can still turn it on but only periodically and has lost a few steps. Ever since his elbow injury he has been downright trash.

Slug3
05-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Lowry says its a mental thing but hes known to down play injuries in the past.

If he makes his first few shots next game it could get him going. Also if he misses his first few it could keep him ice cold. Crazy how a 40 foot 3 pointer was his best looking shot all game, lol.

Big Zo
05-04-2016, 11:09 AM
If he makes his first few shots next game it could get him going. Also if he misses his first few it could keep him ice cold. Crazy how a 40 foot 3 pointer was his best looking shot all game, lol.
And he needed to step out of bounds first to do it.

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Lowry sucks. Jonas is their best player.

bucketss
05-04-2016, 12:29 PM
kind of sad though he worked so hard in the summer to drop weight so this wouldn't happen again.

bucketss
05-04-2016, 01:43 PM
lowrys elbow,
http://i64.tinypic.com/dvis8y.jpg

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 02:11 PM
kind of sad though he worked so hard in the summer to drop weight so this wouldn't happen again.

What's so sad about someone who is playing professional sports but decides to eat fast food? That's his own problem.

bucketss
05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
What's so sad about someone who is playing professional sports but decides to eat fast food? That's his own problem.

he still gets a lot of props for the transformation.

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 03:02 PM
he still gets a lot of props for the transformation.

I guess if that's the benchmark for "athletes" then I'm not sure why anyone should feel sad for him. He should be professional enough to show up to basketball games as fit as can be. I mean, what does he do all day? Play basketball and work out? He probably doesn't have many endorsements/media duty so it's not as if he has zero excuses here. If LeBron can successfully handle all his businesses, media duty, and show up to basketball games 100% ready, Lowry should have no issue doing just one of them.

naps
05-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Well, Bosh is out for the reminder of the postseason.

RCarlson85
05-05-2016, 01:41 PM
I guess if that's the benchmark for "athletes" then I'm not sure why anyone should feel sad for him. He should be professional enough to show up to basketball games as fit as can be. I mean, what does he do all day? Play basketball and work out? He probably doesn't have many endorsements/media duty so it's not as if he has zero excuses here. If LeBron can successfully handle all his businesses, media duty, and show up to basketball games 100% ready, Lowry should have no issue doing just one of them.

I don't really have too much sympathy for out of shape athletes. It's your job to practice and stay in shape. They have team trainers or can hire their own trainer and they also have the financial resources to hire a personal chef to make sure they're eating well. There's really no excuse to not be in shape as an athlete when that's literally what you're being paid (and paid very well) for.

aman_13
05-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Lowry isn't out of shape. He's just in a slump which started when he got hurt. No excuses, he has to play better and he undertands that.

aman_13
05-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Not that is matters now anyway, but the NBA looked back at that Lowry shot that tied the game and they said he did no step out of bounds.

beasted86
05-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Not that is matters now anyway, but the NBA looked back at that Lowry shot that tied the game and they said he did no step out of bounds.

Those 2 minute reports are totally useless because they don't provide you with images and slowed down video that helped them to that decision like they do during live game replays.

You are basically taking their word for it unless you somehow taped multiple telecasts from different stations and slowed them down yourself.... and with the playoffs there is now usually only 1 broadcast. So if TNT didn't show a replay from multiple angles: too bad.

As for that specific play you mentioned, TNT only showed 3 angles of the play and edited the footage on most of the replays to exclude the near out of bounds foot.

WaDe03
05-05-2016, 04:25 PM
He was for sure out of bounds. Half of his foot was on the line and I could see that just from a picture. Doesn't matter now hopefully the refs can clean their **** up though.

aman_13
05-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Those 2 minute reports are totally useless because they don't provide you with images and slowed down video that helped them to that decision like they do during live game replays.

You are basically taking their word for it unless you somehow taped multiple telecasts from different stations and slowed them down yourself.... and with the playoffs there is now usually only 1 broadcast. So if TNT didn't show a replay from multiple angles: too bad.

As for that specific play you mentioned, TNT only showed 3 angles of the play and edited the footage on most of the replays to exclude the near out of bounds foot.

Im sure the NBA looked at all angles and I will take their word for it. It's not like they are afraid to admit the refs missed calls.

FriedTofuz
05-05-2016, 05:08 PM
I think in spite of lowry's struggles, derozan needs to step up and be more controlled.

He has to understand not to drive the ball into the paint with the expectation that he will get a call when going up at whiteside. Whiteside altered a ton of shots and has the reputation to do so. If demar wants to drive into the paint, he needs to do his pivots and moves and **** and not just charge in their with energy and think he'll get a call.

The other thing demar needs to do in this situation is to draw and kick, find the open man, he has tunnel vision and this is a huge problem. Low IQ players cannot survive in the post-season. He needs to look for his teammates and stop forcing to get his own.

demar needs to stop looking for long pull up 2s, he's doing it once again, unless you're wide open or create enough space, fine, but other htan that, look to get a good shot for your teammates, become a better faciliator, be under controlled and use ur head.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 08:58 PM
**** Hope Wade is okay from that. He landed awkwardly, then JV fall on the same leg

Cal827
05-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Yikes, Whiteside too. Rather hard foul by Derozan.... I have a feeling someones getting clocked on the Raptors the next time they drive :laugh2:

Cal827
05-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Jeez and Dragic and his bloody lip..... Seriously.... Whitside gonna mow someone down in the next couple quarters :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
05-05-2016, 09:36 PM
This is how good this heat team is.. wade is **** right now and they are down 3.

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 09:39 PM
This is how good this heat team is.. wade is **** right now and they are down 3.

Lol.. or you mean how bad the Raptors are? Give me a break.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 09:41 PM
I highly question Derozan's Basketball IQ at times. If your shot isn't going it, pass it around to the guys who are shooting well damn it!

Also, you would think he would have learned to defend Joe Johnson from being practically destroyed by him two years ago :laugh2:

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I highly question Derozan's Basketball IQ at times. If your shot isn't going it, pass it around to the guys who are shooting well damn it!

Also, you would think he would have learned to defend Joe Johnson from being practically destroyed by him two years ago :laugh2:

Don't forget about Lowry. You guys need to get rid of those two clowns... how do you play that well in the regular season and then play like a damn bench player in the playoffs. It's embarrassing. I wish Pacers won so we could actually see great players play.

zn23
05-05-2016, 09:58 PM
The Raptors are just shooting brick after brick after brick and that's how Miami got back into the game.

Kyle Lowry's jumper is totally broken. Derozan can't but a basket either and this game could get ugly soon.

Lowry and Derozan are a combined 12 for 35.

The only thing keeping the Raps in the game is that Miami has 16 turnovers.

still1ballin
05-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Derozan is costing himself some money these playoffs

zn23
05-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Don't forget about Lowry. You guys need to get rid of those two clowns... how do you play that well in the regular season and then play like a damn bench player in the playoffs. It's embarrassing. I wish Pacers won so we could actually see great players play.

Lowry was at least efficient in the regular season. Derozan definitely needs to go.

zn23
05-05-2016, 10:01 PM
wtf he CAN'T EVEN HIT FT'S????

Hardaway Here
05-05-2016, 10:04 PM
Despite all those stupid TO's Miami has the lead. Now they just need to hold it or grow it. Toronto does not know how capitalize on these things I see.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:13 PM
:pity: Why the hell didn't Lowry try to lay that in?

Hardaway Here
05-05-2016, 10:14 PM
I've never seen a team look as shook as Toronto before. Body language shows no confidence whatsoever.

zn23
That's the game. As soon as Dragic and Whiteside came back in it was only a matter of time.

Cal827
Derozan is costing himself some money these playoffs

:laugh2: I just remembered he was looking for a max deal this off-season.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:15 PM
I wish this crowd would actually boo this, rather than try to blame the refs for everything. This team has been pathetic since the start of the second half.

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:15 PM

i am actually madd impressed with wade. he was my least favorite superstar for a long time b/c of the way he threw himself into contact but dude has a ton of miles, has had ton of injuries, he still has speed, and he has to take a lot hard shots for this team. he's a man

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:16 PM
I wish this crowd would actually boo this, rather than try to blame the refs for everything. This team has been pathetic since the start of the second half.

i don't understand raps man.

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:17 PM
i think that Val offense foul at the start of 4th was a big call.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Jeez there's another one. Why won't this team try to lay the ball up every time they're at the rim. So many freaking dribble outs?..... and you wonder why the team isn't getting to the line :laugh2:

bucketss
05-05-2016, 10:19 PM
:laugh2: I just remembered he was looking for a max deal this off-season.

apparently lakers will ofer him the max :eyebrow:

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:20 PM
carrol has been very good tonight

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:21 PM
the Heat need some range shooting

zn23
05-05-2016, 10:22 PM
This 6 point lead feels like a 16 point lead.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:23 PM
**** it. Make JV the focal point of the team.

ewing
This 6 point lead feels like a 16 point lead.

b/c you cant trust the raps. they 50% from the ****ing foul line

Cal827
For ****s Sake Derozan :mad:

zn23
JV abuses Whiteside, they need to give him the ball more.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:25 PM
I wish Casey had the ****s to bench Derozan right now. He's thinking too much of himself right now. He left Deng open (thankfully he missed the open 3) and is still taking bad shots.

At this point of the game, if your shot is off, do other things :laugh2:

YoungOne
05-05-2016, 10:25 PM
man lowry continues to be terrible in the playoffs

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:27 PM
val has totally changed my opinion of him these couple weeks. that dudes battles

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:28 PM
also Lowerly is scared to shoot. He has a lay up that time Val followed him up. he didn't shoot until he had to and passed up a bunny

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:28 PM
man lowry continues to be terrible in the playoffs

its scary.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:29 PM
TGI Valanciunas

Derozan is freaking anti-clutch :laugh2:

zn23
05-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Valanciunas totally saved their ***.

That's the future for the Raps, not Derozan.

Cal827
Lowry... ****s up for 46 minutes, but hits the random needed ones :laugh2:

Seriously though #BenchDerozan4Playoffs

Cal827
Valanciunas totally saved their ***.

That's the future for the Raps, not Derozan.

:laugh2: That last play practically summarized that.

Hardaway Here
05-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Wade is just that dude

zn23
05-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Clutch 3 by Wade.

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Oh, yeah.... how did I forget about Wade :laugh2:

That 3 was dedicated to LongHornsFan

Cal827
05-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Again by Lowry......

Now last time I remember the Raptor up by 3 vs Miami..... **** KEEP DENG OUT OF THE CORNER :laugh2:

Though, they might just try to force the team to shoot free throws :laugh2:

zn23
05-05-2016, 10:39 PM
wtf was Carroll thinking leaving Dragic wide open

Cal827
Oh God Derozan's getting the ball here

Cal827
For ****s sake, why didn't they drive :mad:

kdspurman
05-05-2016, 10:40 PM
I will never get why teams go for 3 when it's a tie game.... makes no sense to me, and it happens so much

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 10:40 PM
This Raptors team deserves to lose. What the hell kind of shot was that? I think Lowry is getting paid to throw games.

YoungOne
05-05-2016, 10:41 PM
10 seconds and he comes up with this crappy shot?

FlashBolt
I will never get why teams go for 3 when it's a tie game.... makes no sense to me, and it happens so much

It's not even that.. the guy dribbled and dribbled to settle for a stepback three. WTF?

Cal827
That last play of regulation is why Toronto is where they are at, and why teams like San Antonio, Miami, and Golden State are where they are over the past decade or so. :pity:

jason
05-05-2016, 10:42 PM

Exactly lol. Raptors take a timeout and come up with a Lowry iso Lol

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:43 PM
the TV just said Tor was on an 8 to 0 run in the last 11 mins. there D and Val wont let them choke

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:45 PM
D wade, sick cross going left with the 3

ewing
05-05-2016, 10:45 PM
he's got bounce