PDA

View Full Version : 2016 EC Round 2 Series Thread: Hawks (5) vs Cavs (1) Cavs win 4-0

kdspurman
05-02-2016, 10:02 AM
http://cdn.blogosfere.it/sportusa/assets_c/2011/04/NBA%20Eastern%20Conference%20Logo-anteprima-112x112-297649.gif

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/220/thumbs/kqhjtzl2ik3gnxsnwsn8yf002.gifvshttp://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/222/thumbs/5zp5356wfntqosqr3ah5hmdr1.gif

Game 1: Monday, May 2 - Hawks at Cavaliers - 7:00 pm ET (TNT)
Game 2:Wednesday, May 4 - Hawks at Cavaliers - 8:00 pm ET (TNT)
Game 3: Friday, May 6 - Cavaliers at Hawks - 7:00 pm ET (ESPN)
Game 4: Sunday, May 8 - Cavaliers at Hawks - 3:30 pm ET (ABC)
Game 5:* Tuesday, May 10 - Hawks at Cavaliers - TBD (TNT) - If Necessary
Game 6:* Thursday, May 12 - Cavaliers at Hawks - TBD (ESPN) - If Necessary
Game 7:* Sunday, May 15 - Hawks at Cavaliers - TBD (TBD) - If Necessary

*If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/220/thumbs/22020882016.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1622.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/977.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/2034.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1316.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1359.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/222/thumbs/qkhbakjcgfbrhtxhwzyxumwqp.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1820.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1058.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/927.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1504.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1852.jpg

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/220/thumbs/4g2cogmelgeta0ehfys6fp0d8.gif http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/222/thumbs/22269412015.gif

ManningToTyree
05-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Hawks get a game 4-1 Cavs

Vee-Rex
05-02-2016, 11:42 AM
I got Cavs in 5.

I do think the Cavs will have more blowouts than the Detroit series. Atlanta won't play as hard as Detroit but they're more skilled as a team, so I do see them winning a game, with a long-shot to steal a 2nd game.

One thing that concerns me is how our bigs play. Last year we destroyed their bigs with the Thompson/Mozgov combination, but Mozgov sucks badly this year.

Jeff Teague is the catalyst for Atlanta. If he plays well, they can win, if he sucks, they lose. Last year we played underneath the PnR's and forced him to shoot, so it'll be interesting to see if that still works or if Atlanta has an adjustment.

bucketss
05-02-2016, 03:29 PM
cavs in 6

DanG
05-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Sweeeeeeeep.

Tg11
05-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Cavs going for that sweep I am calling it

*Silver&Black*
05-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Schroder is going in on the Cavs.

Chronz
05-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Defensively, attacking the Kyrie-Love PnR is the gameplan from every team it seems.

More-Than-Most
05-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Love is laughably bad defensively and when he has a game like this offensively the cavs stand little chance if its any other team except the hawks... Yet again Lebron has to do it all basically for them to win.... And people think this team can beat the warriors/spurs/Thunder? They wont even be able to get passed the heat :pity:

More-Than-Most
05-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Cavs going for that sweep I am calling it

Its a shame because the Hawks are a good team but until shroader becomes a superstar they have no chance and match up horribly bad against the cavs.... I think the Hawks could easily beat the heat but I think the heat could beat the cavs... All about matchups.

True Sports Fan
05-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Should be game. 97-88 with 1:40 left and the cavs have the momentum

FlashBolt
05-02-2016, 09:35 PM
LeBron has one free throw.. 16 free throws for five games. Refs don't care about his *** anymore lol

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 10:16 PM
LeBron has one free throw.. 16 free throws for five games. Refs don't care about his *** anymore lol

Nah the refs don't have anything to do with it.

FlashBolt
05-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Nah the refs don't have anything to do with it.

Take your crying *** outta here.. first you blamed the refs for making the Heat "lose" the series then when they win, you're all happy and giggly. I'm not here to blame the refs. It was just a remark that James isn't getting favorable calls anymore. That's different from what you're claiming they do.

WaDe03
05-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Take your crying *** outta here.. first you blamed the refs for making the Heat "lose" the series then when they win, you're all happy and giggly. I'm not here to blame the refs. It was just a remark that James isn't getting favorable calls anymore. That's different from what you're claiming they do.

Nah that has nothing to do with the refs though. Guys don't get favorable calls. Only one crying here is you when you get your season ended by the Spurs and Durant comes to Miami. Is there an advanced statistic to support your claim that LeBron isn't getting calls? If so I need to hear it, otherwise your argument is invalid.

FlashBolt
05-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Nah that has nothing to do with the refs though. Guys don't get favorable calls. Only one crying here is you when you get your season ended by the Spurs and Durant comes to Miami. Is there an advanced statistic to support your claim that LeBron isn't getting calls? If so I need to hear it, otherwise your argument is invalid.

It doesn't have anything to do with the refs trying to fix games like you claim they do. "The refs ended the Heat" "The refs don't want Miami to win." All your retorts are pathetic. Now you're here crying about something that has nothing to do with this discussion in the first place. I'm convinced you are just a child who needs to get off the forums. I don't need to go back-and-forth with someone who claims refs were fixing the Hornets vs Heat series as if anyone cared about it to begin with.

Vee-Rex
05-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Love is laughably bad defensively and when he has a game like this offensively the cavs stand little chance if its any other team except the hawks... Yet again Lebron has to do it all basically for them to win.... And people think this team can beat the warriors/spurs/Thunder? They wont even be able to get passed the heat :pity:

:laugh: Wanna sig bet on that?

Vee-Rex
05-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Was at the game. Freaking crowd was terrible, man. We keep doing these stupid ticket lotteries and giving these enormous discount tickets for our playoff games. The result is a bunch of fans that literally don't give a **** about the game but show up just because it's an event to go to. They don't even know how many quarters it is and 99% of the time have their faces shoved in their iPhones. Ugh. /rant

Anyway, Cavs have had a problem all season when we have a big lead. We grow complacent and allow teams to come back.

We really need to correct that. I'm hoping tonight was a little bit of a wake-up call. Having that week off was great since we played all out the first half, but we failed to match that intensity in the 2nd half.

I'm not TOO upset about it since it still took a barrage of Schroder 3's (a 32% 3pt shooter) to get Atlanta back in the game. Otherwise we played extremely well defensively and was controlling the game for the most part.

ATL didn't give up, though. They were matching bucket for bucket and refused to let the Cavs blow the game away in the 1st half (we couldn't easily been up by 20 but they kept at it). GG. On to game 2!

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 12:01 AM
It doesn't have anything to do with the refs trying to fix games like you claim they do. "The refs ended the Heat" "The refs don't want Miami to win." All your retorts are pathetic. Now you're here crying about something that has nothing to do with this discussion in the first place. I'm convinced you are just a child who needs to get off the forums. I don't need to go back-and-forth with someone who claims refs were fixing the Hornets vs Heat series as if anyone cared about it to begin with.

I'm grown don't worry about that. So you have no advanced statistic to support your claim?

FlashBolt
05-03-2016, 02:09 AM
I'm grown don't worry about that. So you have no advanced statistic to support your claim?

What advanced statistics do I need? NBA refs gives the current star players favorable calls. LeBron has gotten them his entire career but this season, hasn't. Is there an issue with what I said or are you just confused? In short, LeBron hasn't been getting the favorable calls he used to get. Please tell me why statistics are even needed here. Please stick to your Heat vs Toronto thread. I don't want to read about these NBA refs ruining the game for Miami.. because I'm sure you'll use that same excuse when they play Toronto.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 03:09 AM
What advanced statistics do I need? NBA refs gives the current star players favorable calls. LeBron has gotten them his entire career but this season, hasn't. Is there an issue with what I said or are you just confused? In short, LeBron hasn't been getting the favorable calls he used to get. Please tell me why statistics are even needed here. Please stick to your Heat vs Toronto thread. I don't want to read about these NBA refs ruining the game for Miami.. because I'm sure you'll use that same excuse when they play Toronto.

No need to use it if the games are fairly officiated. I'm just under the impression when it comes to you that nothing is true unless there is an advanced statistic partially because you've never played and don't understand certain things. This is why I am needing an advanced statistic from you.

FlashBolt
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Yup, convinced you are just a terrible at anything involving basketball and should stick strictly to the Miami Heat threads.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Yup, convinced you are just a terrible at anything involving basketball and should stick strictly to the Miami Heat threads.

Coming from a guy who bases everything on advanced statistics and never played for a legit team.

FlashBolt
05-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Coming from a guy who bases everything on advanced statistics and never played for a legit team.

When did I base anything on advanced statistics? Never played for a legit team? What does that have to do with analyzing basketball? Let me guess, you probably think Shaq is a good basketball analyst as well.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 04:33 PM
When did I base anything on advanced statistics? Never played for a legit team? What does that have to do with analyzing basketball? Let me guess, you probably think Shaq is a good basketball analyst as well.

I believe Shaq is smarter than you when it comes to basketball.

prodigy
05-04-2016, 06:25 AM
I understand Love is below avg on defense. But I was watching this whole season to see just down right horrible defense from him. Never saw it. Clearly that's not a strong point in his game, but people act like guys avg 40 on Love.

prodigy
05-04-2016, 06:27 AM
Only one crying here is you when you get your season ended by the Spurs and Durant comes to Miami.

LMAO!!! I needed this thank you.

Bostonjorge
05-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Cavs won already and don't even need James to win

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Cavs are putting in the best shooting performance ever. record is 21 threes a game... they have 17 by halftime

More-Than-Most
05-04-2016, 09:05 PM
this is a perfect storm holy ****

HandsOnTheWheel
05-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Lolhawks.

Bostonjorge
05-04-2016, 09:11 PM
I thought Cavs supporting cast was a bunch of scrubs?

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 09:11 PM

Who the hell said that? Just not as good as Warriors and Spurs collectively. I think everyone has said that.

naps
05-04-2016, 09:12 PM
Wow what a shooting display. Can they keep up half of this though against the warriors or spurs? They will need it if they face off against those two.

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Wow what a shooting display. Can they keep up half of this though against the warriors or spurs? They will need it if they face off against those two.

You already counting OKC out?

Vee-Rex
05-04-2016, 09:15 PM
If we can have two games like this against the Spurs/Warriors then we can win the title lol.

One super hot series is all we need. People saying it's impossible are just stupid.

More-Than-Most
05-04-2016, 09:30 PM

Nobody once said this.... they are the 4th or 5th best team to me.... they are there with the heat but behind spurs/thunder/warriors.... this is one of those insane games that happens rarely... even james is dropping 3s.

naps
05-04-2016, 09:49 PM
You already counting OKC out?

Pretty much. They can still make it. Just not plausible. I thought it was a forgone conclusion at this point. Cavs would love it though.

naps
05-04-2016, 09:51 PM

What's with these kobephiles? There are 4/5 of these philes that are obsessed with LeBron, almost to a sickness level.

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Pretty much. They can still make it. Just not plausible. I thought it was a forgone conclusion at this point. Cavs would love it though.

We just beat the Spurs at their home. Only two times have they lost all season at home. I don't know why people think Spurs are lightyears above OKC. At what point do we give them a chance? When it's 3-1?

WaDe03
05-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Would much rather see the Thunder vs Warriors than the Spurs but it won't happen. I'll be happy if it does but hopefully we don't play the Thunder in he finals because Durant would never come to the team that just beat him in he finals.

naps
05-04-2016, 10:15 PM
We just beat the Spurs at their home. Only two times have they lost all season at home. I don't know why people think Spurs are lightyears above OKC. At what point do we give them a chance? When it's 3-1?

When they stop playing "your turn, my turn" basketball. Offense is too predictable. Defense is not good enough to complete against those teams. Just my two cents man.

numba1CHANGsta
05-04-2016, 10:25 PM
LeBron "Ant-Christ" James sold his soul to the devil and it's been paying off every season, another cakewalk for the Finals for him.

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 10:33 PM
When they stop playing "your turn, my turn" basketball. Offense is too predictable. Defense is not good enough to complete against those teams. Just my two cents man.

I'm just curious because everyone is really counting them out these days. All it takes is for KD+Westbrook to have great games at the same time (which is likely) and for Kawhi or Aldridge to have a bad night. We have two of the top five players right now. I had SAS winning this in 6 or 7 but it's like a 40% chance for OKC.

naps
05-04-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm just curious because everyone is really counting them out these days. All it takes is for KD+Westbrook to have great games at the same time (which is likely) and for Kawhi or Aldridge to have a bad night. We have two of the top five players right now. I had SAS winning this in 6 or 7 but it's like a 40% chance for OKC.

Well you would think 2 top five players wouldnt blow league leading 14 games with a lead entering the 4th quarter, would you? They have shown problems in closing games out all year long. They dont involve the rest of the roster nearly as much as they should and hence opposition knows it's gonna be either of those 2 guys almost at all times. Easier to plot defensive schemes against them. Not saying they cant win, I just dont see it.

More-Than-Most
05-04-2016, 11:04 PM
LeBron "Ant-Christ" James sold his soul to the devil and it's been paying off every season, another cakewalk for the Finals for him.

East is deeper than the west... the hawks/raptors/heat are no slouches but outside of a team like the thunder/spurs who has it tougher this year? Lebron will play the pistons/Hawks/Heat..... The warriors are playing one top team in either the spurs or thunder but had a much easier road... But pleas keep trying to make this case because its so flawed this year.... The cavs have a harder road then anyone not named the thunder/spurs

lakerfan85
05-04-2016, 11:29 PM
East is deeper than the west... the hawks/raptors/heat are no slouches but outside of a team like the thunder/spurs who has it tougher this year? Lebron will play the pistons/Hawks/Heat..... The warriors are playing one top team in either the spurs or thunder but had a much easier road... But pleas keep trying to make this case because its so flawed this year.... The cavs have a harder road then anyone not named the thunder/spurs

The Hawks aren't anything to brag about..

FlashBolt
05-04-2016, 11:40 PM
The Hawks aren't anything to brag about..

They are still better than the Blazers.. and certainly the Rockets. You can also argue that the Spurs had it incredibly easy vs that Memphis team that was just embarrassing. So he's right.

Saddletramp
05-05-2016, 12:01 AM

He got the heads up from Kobe.

Saddletramp
05-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Would much rather see the Thunder vs Warriors than the Spurs but it won't happen. I'll be happy if it does but hopefully we don't play the Thunder in he finals because Durant would never come to the team that just beat him in he finals.

This made me legit lol. Not because I whole heartedly disagree (although I do), but because you sound so sincere that it'll happen. It might, but that passione, ragazzo, is great!

More-Than-Most
05-05-2016, 12:29 AM
They are still better than the Blazers.. and certainly the Rockets. You can also argue that the Spurs had it incredibly easy vs that Memphis team that was just embarrassing. So he's right.

the only reason i put the spurs/thunder is because one of them will play each other then the warriors.... no team outside of this team has a harder sch so far.... Raptors maybe because they will play pacers/heat and maybe the cavs if they beat the heat... the haters cant talk **** this year considering the east is legit... raptors/heat could easily be in the finals as could the hawks if they got anyone except the cavs

numba1CHANGsta
05-05-2016, 12:31 AM

LMAO dude the East sucks ***. Every team has either no superstars (and no just cuz you were an all-star don't make you a superstar) or have just 1 superstar (Wade, Melo, PG, Butler, Wall). And then you have the Cavs with 3 superstars plus 8-10 role players who can score and aren't your average benchwarmers. The East is pretty even but none can compete with the Cavs.

WaDe03
05-05-2016, 12:43 AM
This made me legit lol. Not because I whole heartedly disagree (although I do), but because you sound so sincere that it'll happen. It might, but that passione, ragazzo, is great!

Confidence is key lol.

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 12:56 AM
LMAO dude the East sucks ***. Every team has either no superstars (and no just cuz you were an all-star don't make you a superstar) or have just 1 superstar (Wade, Melo, PG, Butler, Wall). And then you have the Cavs with 3 superstars plus 8-10 role players who can score and aren't your average benchwarmers. The East is pretty even but none can compete with the Cavs.

You're talking about the top three teams in the West and acting as if they make up the entire WC playoff teams... just stfu. Cavs would sweep Houston/Portland as well so wtf are you even saying these days? I guarantee you the Warriors would lose more than one game against the Pistons/Hawks without Curry... and I can guarantee you the Warriors would most likely need Curry to beat the Clippers. They are facing a reject team in the Blazers (who we all know got past the Clippers because of the injuries) and a Rockets team that everyone agrees shouldn't have been in the playoffs. Warriors actually have the EASIEST road to the WCF.

numba1CHANGsta
05-05-2016, 01:08 AM
You're talking about the top three teams in the West and acting as if they make up the entire WC playoff teams... just stfu. Cavs would sweep Houston/Portland as well so wtf are you even saying these days? I guarantee you the Warriors would lose more than one game against the Pistons/Hawks without Curry... and I can guarantee you the Warriors would most likely need Curry to beat the Clippers. They are facing a reject team in the Blazers (who we all know got past the Clippers because of the injuries) and a Rockets team that everyone agrees shouldn't have been in the playoffs. Warriors actually have the EASIEST road to the WCF.

Soooo what you're saying is the Pistons are a better team than the Rockets? LMAO and the rest of whatever you said is just trash, you know nothing about basketball.

prodigy
05-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Soooo what you're saying is the Pistons are a better team than the Rockets? LMAO and the rest of whatever you said is just trash, you know nothing about basketball.

If The Rockets played together and Howard decided to un retire Rockets would be a pretty good team. But that rockets Squad I saw in playoffs were a complete joke. If the pistons got that team, yes Detroit's better.

lakerfan85
05-05-2016, 07:29 AM

Half of Memphis's team was hurt so yeah that was pretty easy.. If you took the 6-8 seeds in the East and had them play in the West this season, they wouldn't have more losses than they do know?

Sportsguy5
05-05-2016, 10:40 AM
West is not good outside of Spurs, GSW, OKC and Clippers.

It could be debated that Hawks are close to a Clippers or even OKC in competition. Heat have a strong team on paper.

Tony_Starks
05-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Cleveland is really good.

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 12:29 PM

The fact you even think the Rockets are better than the Pistons just shows you don't watch any basketball outside of your Lakers. Pistons starting five can compete against any team. It's their bench that really suffers a tough dropoff. Even then, the Rockets don't have a bench anyways.. Rockets got blown out by 20+ by the Warriors without Steph Curry. I'll just assume you will try anything to discredit LeBron.

krazylegz
05-05-2016, 01:32 PM
golden state and san antonio are head and shoulders the best in the west...to claim that it is loaded out west is silly and comical...i even made a very thought out and intricate graph to prove my point

GOLDEN STATE
SAN ANTONIO
OKC
LA CLIPPERS
HOUSTON
EVERYBODY ELSE IN WEST

Vee-Rex
05-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Interesting stat:

Cavs are currently on pace to set the all-time assist/turnover ratio for the playoffs in league history.

numba1CHANGsta
05-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Interesting stat:

Cavs are currently on pace to set the all-time assist/turnover ratio for the playoffs in league history.

None of it matters if you can't win the ring

numba1CHANGsta
05-05-2016, 06:51 PM
The fact you even think the Rockets are better than the Pistons just shows you don't watch any basketball outside of your Lakers. Pistons starting five can compete against any team. It's their bench that really suffers a tough dropoff. Even then, the Rockets don't have a bench anyways.. Rockets got blown out by 20+ by the Warriors without Steph Curry. I'll just assume you will try anything to discredit LeBron.

And if the Warriors played the Pistons in the playoffs they would blow them out by 20+ as well so your point is invalid bruh

CHANGO
05-05-2016, 08:08 PM
golden state and san antonio are head and shoulders the best in the west...to claim that it is loaded out west is silly and comical...i even made a very thought out and intricate graph to prove my point

GOLDEN STATE
SAN ANTONIO
OKC
LA CLIPPERS
HOUSTON
EVERYBODY ELSE IN WEST

You were doing so good man... Until that...

I don't know why some people think Houston is a great team, maybe they are living in the past or maybe they just assume because a "superstar" is there they are a great team. They are an horrible team, no defense, no team offense, no team chemistry, I mean... They barely made the playoffs.

East this year is so much better than the West, that is laughable. The first round in the West was a cakewalk for every team, the easiest first round match-up on the East wasn't that easy because the Pistons played GREAT basketball and every game was close.

But yeah, lot of haters here and people who know nothing about basketball.

FlashBolt
05-05-2016, 09:42 PM
And if the Warriors played the Pistons in the playoffs they would blow them out by 20+ as well so your point is invalid bruh

And you're not using facts but just assumptions. Good job. Warriors would lose to Wizards by 40+ so your point is invalid "bruh"

numba1CHANGsta
05-05-2016, 10:47 PM
And you're not using facts but just assumptions. Good job. Warriors would lose to Wizards by 40+ so your point is invalid "bruh"

LMAO you make no sense, go back to school man you need it

Tony_Starks
05-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Interesting stat:

They are really moving the ball, finding the open man and getting good looks.

The team is so committed on both ends it really just points out to me how much they quit on Blatt.

They are night and day different than before, before they were completely halfing it out there like they were sleep walking. Body language was horrible, the whole nine.

Looks like they are really having fun again.

Vee-Rex
05-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Cavs have been excellent so far. I only hope it continues.

Tony_Starks
05-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Miami and Cavs is going to be the best eastern conference series in a while.

Lebron and Wade finally head to head. Could actually go 7 but ultimately the Heat have NO answer for Kyrie...

WaDe03
05-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Miami and Cavs is going to be the best eastern conference series in a while.

Lebron and Wade finally head to head. Could actually go 7 but ultimately the Heat have NO answer for Kyrie...

Idk, if Toronto keeps tackling Wade we may get in to the ECF with Wade having both legs amputated.

bucketss
05-06-2016, 01:43 PM
i really don't see how miami can compete with cleveland unless miami has been coasting in the playoffs so far and we havent seen them in their best yet.

numba1CHANGsta
05-06-2016, 03:48 PM
i really don't see how miami can compete with cleveland unless miami has been coasting in the playoffs so far and we havent seen them in their best yet.

Cavs will sweep the Hawks, while the refs are going to let the Heat vs Rap series go the distance so who ever wins can be all nice and fatigue when they face the Cavs and get swept and moonwalk their way to yet another Finals and then lose to whoever wins the West lol

Tony_Starks
05-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Idk, if Toronto keeps tackling Wade we may get in to the ECF with Wade having both legs amputated.

Lol it will be a different story in your house, believe that. I'm mad they tricked off the game yesterday with all those turnovers, this should've been a clean sweep.

WaDe03
05-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Lol it will be a different story in your house, believe that. I'm mad they tricked off the game yesterday with all those turnovers, this should've been a clean sweep.

I know I'm still shaking my head at that **** last night. Very confident headed home although we shouldn't even have to take another trip out to Toronto. Just gives LeBron more rest.

FlashBolt
05-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Cavs will sweep the Hawks, while the refs are going to let the Heat vs Rap series go the distance so who ever wins can be all nice and fatigue when they face the Cavs and get swept and moonwalk their way to yet another Finals and then lose to whoever wins the West lol

Yeah.. that's definitely what they plan on doing.

numba1CHANGsta
05-06-2016, 08:15 PM
The Cavs bench alone could beat any team in the East LOL

Vee-Rex
05-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Hawks flopping a lot this game. Shooting extremely well. Hack-a-Tristan. We cut it down to 4.

Just gotta hang in there and keep the game close.

mngopher35
05-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Frye is on fire

lakerfan85
05-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Is the Hawks crowd asleep?

lakerfan85
05-06-2016, 09:18 PM
The Hawks are a regular season team..

Vee-Rex
05-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Giving up Varejao for Frye was a terrific move.

WaDe03
05-06-2016, 09:33 PM

No.

bucketss
05-06-2016, 09:41 PM
lebron turning former scrubs into studs.

Vee-Rex
05-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Hawks deciding to hack TT bit them in the ***. Frye got inserted and lit them up.

numba1CHANGsta
05-06-2016, 10:08 PM
No.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

ATX
05-06-2016, 10:23 PM

How many times are you going to post the exact same thing...Just in case we didn't catch it the first 150 times? Let me guess...Indefinitely because you have nothing more to say??

CHANGO
05-06-2016, 11:34 PM
These Cavs are scary... They are hitting threes at an amazing pace, Hawks defense was one of the best on the Regular Season. Cavs just have their number.

Dade County
05-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Why do so many players feel that they can just take cheap shots at Lbj... I mean he needs to start knocking players out during the regular season. This is crazy.

Just because he doesn't let you win a game, you get embarrassed so you try to act like a tough guy player.

Maybe all the blame should just go towards Lbj, he should have always been 4-0 teams, from the beginning.

IKnowHoops
05-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Cavs have a great group of 3 pt shooters, but none of them can get looks when Bron isn't in the game. Kyrie is good at getting his own shot, but thats about it. This team would not be nearly as good without Lebron demanding so much attention.

naps
05-07-2016, 01:19 AM

Yeah that's because they play with a guy who is not a ballhog and who doesnt care about how many times he is shooting the rock unlike ...ahem ahem. These guys that are shooting 7/8 threes a game, have been playing for years and none cared what they did until ofcourse they started playing with someone who is making them look like Klay Thomson.

prodigy
05-07-2016, 02:46 AM
This team would not be nearly as good without Lebron demanding so much attention.

This is why he makes the big bucks

IKnowHoops
05-07-2016, 05:42 PM
This is why he makes the big bucks

Put prime Kobe in there and hed be fading away on 3 people over and over again, JR would look like he did in NY, channing would look like he did in ORL or PHX, Love and Kyrie would never see the ball, and everyone would be saying Kobe has to cause he's got no one to pass to.

Phil would go crazy

FlashBolt
05-07-2016, 07:47 PM
This is the most focused I've seen J.R. Smith. I know that doesn't say much but it really does take someone with leadership to do that.

prodigy
05-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Put prime Kobe in there and hed be fading away on 3 people over and over again, JR would look like he did in NY, channing would look like he did in ORL or PHX, Love and Kyrie would never see the ball, and everyone would be saying Kobe has to cause he's got no one to pass to.

Phil would go crazy

No Question. He don't anyone better.

Saddletramp
05-08-2016, 05:06 PM
No denying it: LOVE IS WET!!!!!!!!

Wade n Fade
05-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Wtf is with Atlanta choking so hard? Back to back games with double digit leads?

Cal827
05-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Ugh, another non-call at the end of a game. Jesus, how can these referees be so bad? :laugh2:

Either way, Cleveland moves on..... awaits a battered Toronto/Miami team.

So.... They're probably representing the East.

This idiot reporter is so trying to bait Lebron into a bad answer on who he'd want to deal with between the Raptors and Heat... She needs to give that **** a rest.

still1ballin
05-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Hawks need to blow it up.

Teeboy1487
05-08-2016, 06:42 PM

Phil would go crazy Kobe went through a much harder conference every year in all his championships. I'm not taking anything away from Lebron but don't act like going through the east with two all star caliber players by your side is something to brag about. Why are you even bringing Kobe up. Let the man retire. No need for Kobe vs Lebron anymore.

Teeboy1487
05-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Hawks need to blow it up.

Or the need to add a superstar to going along with that roster specifically a dominant wing player. Put Melo , Paul George, or Durant on that team with that roster, they would be a force to be reckoned with. The problem with Atlanta his the lack of a superstar to get them shots when they are in a pinch. This is why I agree with you and they need to blow it up and build through the draft now. They will never contend with that roster.

IKnowHoops
05-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Kobe went through a much harder conference every year in all his championships. I'm not taking anything away from Lebron but don't act like going through the east with two all star caliber players by your side is something to brag about. Why are you even bringing Kobe up. Let the man retire. No need for Kobe vs Lebron anymore.

Wasn't meant to diss Kobe as much as it did. Kobe is a baller. Really just meant to focus on the positive effect Lebron has on scrubs. I don't. JR is playing better with Lebron than he would with anyone else at this stage of his career. When he won 6th man, he was in his athletic prime, and he was one hell of an athlete.

nastynice
05-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Damn, two sweeps in a row. Cavs silently slaughtering fools

numba1CHANGsta
05-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Yeah that's because they play with a guy who is not a ballhog and who doesnt care about how many times he is shooting the rock unlike ...ahem ahem. These guys that are shooting 7/8 threes a game, have been playing for years and none cared what they did until ofcourse they started playing with someone who is making them look like Klay Thomson.

Well your "ahem" i'm guessing is Kobe, who has 5 rings and a 70+% winning percentage in the Finals unlike a certain someone who only has 2 rings and a Finals winning percentage of 33% ahem ahem.

WaDe03
05-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Ugh, another non-call at the end of a game. Jesus, how can these referees be so bad? :laugh2:

Either way, Cleveland moves on..... awaits a battered Toronto/Miami team.

So.... They're probably representing the East.

This idiot reporter is so trying to bait Lebron into a bad answer on who he'd want to deal with between the Raptors and Heat... She needs to give that **** a rest.

She was trying so hard lol.

DoMeFavors
05-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Its good cleveland can rest but I dont like how they havent had adversity yet or their coach hasn't had to adjust yet, cause once they experience that how will they take it?

Nick O
05-09-2016, 02:01 AM
god this was an ugly series. the cavs look so damn good. they might sweep the east. i dont see toronto or miami taking more than 1 from them

prodigy
05-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Its good cleveland can rest but I dont like how they havent had adversity yet or their coach hasn't had to adjust yet, cause once they experience that how will they take it?

The Cavs had a few real close games though. along with blowouts. They had big leads and blew those leads only to get another big lead etc... The Cavs are also a veteran team so I'm not worried about that at all. I think its quite overrated to be honest. Maybe if we are talking about a very young team that hasn't experienced this yet, But cavs will be fine on that front.

Lue has also adjusted some, using Frye much more, taking Moz completely out of the rotation etc...

CHANGO
05-09-2016, 11:41 PM

They didn't have adversity because they played too damn good, that Pistons team was great and played a hell of a series. Cavs just were better, same thing with the Hawks, they had close games and executed down the stretch. I don't see anything wrong with that.

They just have been on a roll.