PDA

View Full Version : If It Happns Who You Got ? Heat or Cavs?

RocketLoc80
05-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Since it all but set now who does everybody think gonna win the ECFs? And do the Cavs have a shot against the Heat?

krazylegz
05-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Since it all but set now who does everybody think gonna win the ECFs? And do the Cavs have a shot against the Heat?

are you brand new?

naps
05-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Troll. This dude creates every thread with an agenda of trolling. Nothing is set and the question should be opposite. If Miami makes it far enough, do they have a shot? But ofcourse that wouldnt be trolling and wouldnt fulfill your childish fantasy on internet.

Sofnr
05-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Obvious troll thread. I don't know why they let any thread by this guy stay open. If the Heat make it to the ECF, which is far from a certainty, I'd say Cavs in 5 or 6.

RocketLoc80
05-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Troll. This dude creates every thread with an agenda of trolling. Nothing is set and the question should be opposite. If Miami makes it far enough, do they have a shot? But ofcourse that wouldnt be trolling and wouldnt fulfill your childish fantasy on internet.
If you dont like what a bring to the table GTFOH with your *****ing please of you got nothing to add.

S & B Bleeder
05-01-2016, 03:35 PM
How is this even a question?

Cavs will run the Heat out of the gym in a 4-0 sweep with average wins of 15-20 points.

Wade isnt in the same universe as Lebron, and he knows it. He should be on his hands and knees kissing Lebrons feet at midcourt after they get swept for getting him those 2 titles.

DboneG
05-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Cavs...

Miami will make it interesting with their mix of vets and young guys. If Gordon Tragic or is it Dragic, plays well, it will really be interesting.

naps
05-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Wade would have won 6 rings if he played with 96-04 shaq.

ATX
05-01-2016, 04:02 PM
How is this even a question?

Cavs will run the Heat out of the gym in a 4-0 sweep with average wins of 15-20 points.

Wade isnt in the same universe as Lebron, and he knows it. He should be on his hands and knees kissing Lebrons feet at midcourt after they get swept for getting him those 2 titles.

You have become the quite the Heat troll today. How is this even a question? Miami went 2-1 against the Cavs during the regular season, including a beat down after the All Star break. The Cavs have a rookie head coach, and outside of LeBron, Miami has plenty of talent to match the Cavs to make it a good/great series. LeBron and Wade won together as a team. LeBron should be just as thankful to Wade for the opportunity to get his rings. Wade already won a ring as the leading man, and he's been doing perfectly good all season long and in the first round. He's still an All Star player, veteran and leader.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Depends on which Heat team wants to show up.

DR_1
05-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Wade would have won 6 rings if he played with 96-04 shaq.

Anyone would have won 6 rings with that Shaq, he was that good lol

Scoots
05-01-2016, 05:46 PM
I hope it's the Heat, but I suspect it will be the Cavs.

J_M_B
05-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Anyone would have won 6 rings with that Shaq, he was that good lol

Except Shaq lol

kobe4thewinbang
05-01-2016, 06:34 PM
The Heat will compete, but you gotta remember, they have no Chris Bosh and a very underwhelming Goran Dragic. The Pistons competed against the Cavs, but got swept, so yeah...I see 4-0 or 4-1 for the surging Cavs (with Kyrie and Love playing well, and of course LeBron able to take over at any point).

bucketss
05-01-2016, 07:08 PM
If you dont like what a bring to the table GTFOH with your *****ing please of you got nothing to add.

c'mon bro stay in character :smoking:

S & B Bleeder
05-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Wade would have 0 rings if he didnt play with shaq or lebron.

Fixed.

10 years from now, when overWaded is long retired, he wont be remembered or mentioned in the same breath as Lebron, Kobe, Pippen, Jordan, or Shaq.

He'll be nothing more than a fart in the wind.

If history is kind (big if) he'll be thought of as an upper 3rd tier/low 2nd tier player among the true greats in NBA history.

I wouldnt count on it, though.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Nvm

Dade County
05-01-2016, 08:27 PM
:laugh2:

ATX
05-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Fixed.

10 years from now, when overWaded is long retired, he wont be remembered or mentioned in the same breath as Lebron, Kobe, Pippen, Jordan, or Shaq.

If history is kind (big if) he'll be thought of as an upper 3rd tier/low 2nd tier player among the true greats in NBA history.

Currently #39 scorer of all time and climbing. #17 in playoff scoring and climbing, probably #13 by the end of the next round. 11 Playoff appearances. 5 NBA Finals. 3x NBA Champion. 1x NBA Finals MVP. 1x NBA scoring Champ. #20 All Time playoffs W/S. NBA All Time best shot blocking Guard. Almost 6 assists career average as well. 12x All Star and the list goes on and on. He'll be in the conversation for top 25 All Time, regardless of what tier you have him in.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Currently #39 scorer of all time and climbing. #17 in playoff scoring and climbing, probably #13 by the end of the next round. 11 Playoff appearances. 5 NBA Finals. 3x NBA Champion. 1x NBA Finals MVP. 1x NBA scoring Champ. #20 All Time playoffs W/S. NBA All Time best shot blocking Guard. Almost 6 assists career average as well. 12x All Star and the list goes on and on. He'll be in the conversation for top 25 All Time, regardless of what tier you have him in.
Don't forget an MVP that was robbed from Wade in the 2008-09 season

IKnowHoops
05-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Cavs in 4-5

Chronz
05-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Don't forget an MVP that was robbed from Wade in the 2008-09 season
Calm down

HandsOnTheWheel
05-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Calm down

Huh?

J_M_B
05-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Calm down

You know he was in the conversation

xxplayerxx23
05-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Cavs in 6. Wouldn't count raptors out against heat they have HCA and if lowry plays like regular season Lowry they will win

naps
05-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Fixed.

I see two historic losing seasons took a toll on you. It's ok son. Enjoy the bottom feeders life. It will be a long one, so you better enjoy it to the fullest.

LA_Raiders
05-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Heat has a chance if they get into Lebrons head. We all know he is soft minded.

Bigbadmoffo
05-02-2016, 12:38 AM
I just can't see Miami getting past Toronto. That being said nobody is beating Lebron in the East as much as i hate to say it.

numba1CHANGsta
05-02-2016, 01:49 AM
No team has a chance in the East to beat the Cavs, another easy trip for LeBron to go to the Finals and lose again LOL

prodigy
05-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Seeing that the Pacers just took the heat to 7 games in round one, Cavs beat heat in 5. I give heat one game outta respect for Wade.

Who cares what the heat did in the regular season, this isn't the regular season.

TheNumber37
05-02-2016, 02:35 AM
Cavs in 6. It would be pretty fun if the Heat won though

prodigy
05-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Cavs in 6. It would be pretty fun if the Heat won though

It would suck big time for pure basketball fans. heat vs Warriors NBA finals? lol Warriors win in 2

J_M_B
05-02-2016, 07:15 AM
It would suck big time for Cleveland fans. heat vs Warriors NBA finals? lol Warriors win in 2

Fixed

Munkeysuit
05-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Cavs in 6, Cleveland hasn't even shown the full extent of how great they can be yet, Miami is barely getting by on the talent spectrum, Miami does match up well but lack consistency.

Tony_Starks
05-02-2016, 09:58 AM
If Miami was having problems with Lin and Kemba, I fully expect Kyrie to light them on fire worse than he did Detroit.

The Heat will give them a good series but they're no match for the stacked Cavs.

Bostonjorge
05-03-2016, 02:13 AM
Cavs are to stacked for the east period. Only way Miami can battle the Cavs is if they can get that first game in Cleveland. Cavs as a TEAM are weak minded. Getting that game one in Cleveland will put the spot light on Love and Kire as the reason. Trade rumors and should lebron leave will follow all over the place. Those distractions are the only way Cleveland can lose in the east.

FlashBolt
05-03-2016, 02:20 AM
I'll say this: LeBron needs to get the jitters off him and stop being friends with Wade here. If not, I think Cavs will struggle somewhat against Miami. He's being too nice against them when they play while Wade is just looking to kill them. Cavs in 6 but I think it can be a sweep if James plays with some anger with intent on proving a point. Kyrie is going to have to attack the paint all day against Dragic. I'd put Delly at the two-guard as well since he's great at pick-and-rolls. If I'm Miami, I need to cover the paint and force Bron into jumpers. Also, Cavs can't let Whiteside dominate Love/Thomson. NEED to get him into foul trouble. Frye might be played a lot in this series.

WaDe03
05-03-2016, 03:20 AM
*Takes notes*

prodigy
05-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Fixed

Well clearly it would suck for Cavs fans they lost. Didn't think that really needed to be said, but I get it ur the clown and gotta make funnies. or try anyway. But it would suck for Regular NBA fans because the Finals would be a joke.

prodigy
05-03-2016, 04:28 AM
I'll say this: LeBron needs to get the jitters off him and stop being friends with Wade here. If not, I think Cavs will struggle somewhat against Miami. He's being too nice against them when they play while Wade is just looking to kill them. Cavs in 6 but I think it can be a sweep if James plays with some anger with intent on proving a point. Kyrie is going to have to attack the paint all day against Dragic. I'd put Delly at the two-guard as well since he's great at pick-and-rolls. If I'm Miami, I need to cover the paint and force Bron into jumpers. Also, Cavs can't let Whiteside dominate Love/Thomson. NEED to get him into foul trouble. Frye might be played a lot in this series.

I agree, LeBron and wades relationship is really weird. But Wade can put it a side for a series, Where LeBron needs the D too bad I guess. If LeBron handles his business Cavs in 4 or 5 easy. Either Cavs will still win

naps
05-03-2016, 05:01 AM
It would suck big time for pure basketball fans. heat vs Warriors NBA finals? lol Warriors win in 2

Wtf does "pure basketball fans" even mean? And the Heat have as good a chance of beating the Warriors as the Cavs, which is ZERO. Stop being a moron.

nastynice
05-03-2016, 05:07 AM
Wtf does "pure basketball fans" even mean? And the Heat have as good a chance of beating the Warriors as the Cavs, which is ZERO. Stop being a moron.

Highly disagree. Cavs have, under the radar somehow, figured out a monster small ball lineup with love and Thompson at the 4 and 5.

Slug3
05-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Seeing how crappy we are on the road and not having home court this round. Its going to be tough for us to even get past the Raptors.

Ty Fast
05-03-2016, 10:11 AM
cavs would win even if bosh plays

KnicksorBust
05-03-2016, 11:28 AM
If you are that confident in that Heat can't this thread wait a week? :pity:

Vee-Rex
05-03-2016, 12:53 PM

I'd bet money that LeBron would not be friendly with Wade during that series. Dude is egotistical and a borderline maniac when it comes to competing for a title. He'd be stone-faced the entire time.

I see a great series for Kyrie.

Here's why I don't worry too much about Whiteside: Cavs, time and time again will go to having Love/Frye at the 5 with Bron at the 4. It absolutely destroys teams with big men who can't excel outside the paint.

The Cavs didn't exploit Drummond through hack-a-dre (they used it here and there, but not all that much at all), they exploited Drummond with having a dead-eye shooter at the 5. Drummond could not defend PnRs, and was drawn out of the paint constantly.

Key Point:The net negative of having Love/Frye guarding these men down low did not outweigh the net positive of scoring 3 points on a lot of possessions because the opposing center has trouble defending outside the paint.

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Heat against the Raptors. It's about time this Cavs/Heat thing happens so we can finally put it all to rest.