PDA

View Full Version : DMC says if he did was Green does he'd get thrown out fo the league

JasonJohnHorn
04-28-2016, 10:07 PM
"If I ever did what Draymond Green did on the court they would kick me out of the league."

DMC

Source:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/if-cousins-did-what-green-does-nba-would-probably-kick-me-out

I'm of the impression that if DMC did was Draymond Green does, he'd be in line for the MVP, the Kings would be in the playoffs, and George Karl would still have a job. But that's just me.

Thoughts?

Scoots
04-28-2016, 10:24 PM
I think that if DMC was respectful most of the time to officials (like Green) he would be a LOT better off.

Now I know people are going to say Green isn't respectful, but he is ... but not when he's emotional. Green is trying to learn to control his emotions from getting to the bad things, but when he does lose it he apologizes to them and is respectful.

DMC seems to go over that line more often during play, and doesn't make it right later.

As far as their games go ... if DMC worked as hard as Green he'd be the greatest big to ever play the game.

Saddletramp
04-28-2016, 10:32 PM
He's right. Green is a dirty *******. He needs to be wiped.

No idea how he gets away with yelling demonstrably to the refs like that and gets away with it. Tackling people, setting offensive lineman screens. DMC wouldn't stand a chance.

And someone go tell Cousins all he has to do is apologize to the refs every once in awhile; Sccots says that he'll apparently be able to get away with it.

kdspurman
04-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Officials are definitely very lenient with Green with the amount of arguing and fussing he does. He gets very animated at times and most other players would get T'ed up if they did.

Cousins has built a certain reputation though, and being on a losing team probably doesn't help either. Even though that's probably not the fairest approach

FlashBolt
04-28-2016, 11:40 PM
He's right but the thing is everyone loves the Warriors and hates Cousins. Green gets away with the most bs in the league but cries when it's the other team getting away with calls.

More-Than-Most
04-28-2016, 11:45 PM
he is 10000 percent right... he gets hated on so much and green gets away with everything

Hawkeye15
04-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Officials are definitely very lenient with Green with the amount of arguing and fussing he does. He gets very animated at times and most other players would get T'ed up if they did.

Cousins has built a certain reputation though, and being on a losing team probably doesn't help either. Even though that's probably not the fairest approach

all true.

Where is Joey Crawford to boot him for laughing on the bench when you need him?

Hawkeye15
04-29-2016, 12:52 PM
He's right but the thing is everyone loves the Warriors and hates Cousins. Green gets away with the most bs in the league but cries when it's the other team getting away with calls.

Green also gets away with KG-esque moving screens nightly. He set a screen on Rubio one time that probably could have constituted as rape charges

Kyben36
04-29-2016, 01:17 PM
green does get away with alot of complaining and bs to the refs, getting in there face, ect.

JAZZNC
04-29-2016, 01:46 PM
I don't like Green, I think he's a douche and talks waaaay more than he should to both other players and the refs. He pretty much gets away with whatever he wants to. He is a good player (don't wanna take that away from him) and DMC could learn a LOT from Green's effort level.

smith&wesson
04-29-2016, 02:19 PM
I don't know how you get away with something like that in a non contact sport. that was ridiculous. Green just held on to Beasley, you can tell Beas was trying to get out of his grip and then Green just slams him down on the ground. pathetic.

smith&wesson
04-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Green also gets away with KG-esque moving screens nightly. He set a screen on Rubio one time that probably could have constituted as rape charges

:laugh:

kdspurman
05-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Just watching Green tonight, he argues in such an animated way, definitely cursing cause ABC censors it, but he doesn't get T'ed up.

The leash on him is crazy long

nastynice
05-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Dray knows how to work it. When he's super animated it's almost never directed at anyone, and then when he does talk to the refs it's after he's a little calmer. There's a reason he doesn't get t'd up more, he directs his emotions at the right place at the right time.

Refs don't want to be disrespected, he doesn't disrespect them

kdspurman
05-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Dray knows how to work it. When he's super animated it's almost never directed at anyone, and then when he does talk to the refs it's after he's a little calmer. There's a reason he doesn't get t'd up more, he directs his emotions at the right place at the right time.

Refs don't want to be disrespected, he doesn't disrespect them

That doesn't matter when it comes to other players though. Other guys react similarly and not directly at the refs, but get penalized.

He's just lucky Joey Crawford isn't around anymore

nastynice
05-07-2016, 10:54 PM
That doesn't matter when it comes to other players though. Other guys react similarly and not directly at the refs, but get penalized.

He's just lucky Joey Crawford isn't around anymore

Wether it's Dray or not, I guarantee you players are t'd up at a much higher rate when directing frustration toward a ref vs an empty space in the middle of the court. Dray also gets t'd up sometimes when yelling at the air, it's just what it is, depends on the ref and what they're willing to put up with that day

prodigy
05-08-2016, 03:25 AM

No idea how he gets away with yelling demonstrably to the refs like that and gets away with it. Tackling people, setting offensive lineman screens. DMC wouldn't stand a chance.

And someone go tell Cousins all he has to do is apologize to the refs every once in awhile; Sccots says that he'll apparently be able to get away with it.

This. How in the world is Green Respectful? I've never seen him respect anyone or anything. He's loud, ignorant, over the top and very dumb. But Green is a very good ball player. Both different types of players, Cousins much more consistent scorer, better rebounder. But green has him in passing, outside shooting.

Green and Cousins are both major punks, green does get away with sooo much though lol. So I agree with Cousins he would be thrown out league. Or at least suspended often haha!

Avenged
05-08-2016, 12:42 PM
"If I ever did what Draymond Green did on the court they would kick me out of the league."

DMC

Source:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/if-cousins-did-what-green-does-nba-would-probably-kick-me-out

I'm of the impression that if DMC did was Draymond Green does, he'd be in line for the MVP, the Kings would be in the playoffs, and George Karl would still have a job. But that's just me.

Thoughts?

Yup, that's just you. :D

nastynice
05-08-2016, 01:57 PM
This. How in the world is Green Respectful? I've never seen him respect anyone or anything. He's loud, ignorant, over the top and very dumb. But Green is a very good ball player. Both different types of players, Cousins much more consistent scorer, better rebounder. But green has him in passing, outside shooting.

Green and Cousins are both major punks, green does get away with sooo much though lol. So I agree with Cousins he would be thrown out league. Or at least suspended often haha!

Hes ignorant?? Where did that even come from? lol

nastynice
05-08-2016, 01:58 PM

Certified

Hater

Haha, I love it!!

Let's talk about Bogut too :)

BKLYNpigeon
05-08-2016, 02:45 PM
who cares. its like superstars always getting calls to shoot free throws. etc

prodigy
05-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Hes ignorant?? Where did that even come from? lol

ignorant- lacking knowledge or awareness in general

I mean that's him no? Lets not be homers. I'm a die hard cavs fan but no Question Lebron is a A-hole. Green is 5 times worse then that. he seems great because u are a fan and have goggles on. Take a step back and look at things.

I'm not saying what he does is right or wrong. its just is what it is. NBA needs to be more consistent with punishments though. including Techs, That's my only beef. Green can live how he wants IDC.

nastynice
05-09-2016, 02:35 AM
ignorant- lacking knowledge or awareness in general

I mean that's him no? Lets not be homers. I'm a die hard cavs fan but no Question Lebron is a A-hole. Green is 5 times worse then that. he seems great because u are a fan and have goggles on. Take a step back and look at things.

I'm not saying what he does is right or wrong. its just is what it is. NBA needs to be more consistent with punishments though. including Techs, That's my only beef. Green can live how he wants IDC.

I'm very well aware what ignorant means, that's why I was asking how would you even know? What is he ignorant about?

I don't wear goggles, believe me, if u said he was an a hole I would have no reply to u cuz that's completely fine for u if that's ur opinion. But u specifically said ignorant, lol, that's so out of left field. How would u know if he's ignorant or not?

prodigy
05-09-2016, 04:50 AM
I'm very well aware what ignorant means, that's why I was asking how would you even know? What is he ignorant about?

I don't wear goggles, believe me, if u said he was an a hole I would have no reply to u cuz that's completely fine for u if that's ur opinion. But u specifically said ignorant, lol, that's so out of left field. How would u know if he's ignorant or not?

Well he lack of awareness from his post game jaw dropper lol. The way you carry urself says a lot. He's done a horrible job of that. once again I'm not saying its right or wrong, we all love bad guys in sports. In the Public he comes off very ignorant. If u really need examples just watch him. Maybe in his personal life he's completely different. Then again this is a sports forum not a personal life forum.

Saddletramp
05-23-2016, 02:47 AM
Yeah, if Cousins would've kicked anyone that hard in the crotch in the playoffs, he woulda been suspended for the series. And we're only talking about maybe one game for Green. Pffffffft.

koreancabbage
05-23-2016, 07:36 AM
If Green and Cousins switched places, green would be fined, T'd up, and suspended many times over. It's an integral player on best team syndrome that the NBA wants to protect.

Green shouldn't need to do it. He's a great basketball player and resorts to such low tactics. He's definitely a controversial player moving forward.