PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Villanueva is the WORST player in the League!

rhymeratic
04-26-2016, 12:38 PM
I really don't understand how this BUM has lasted so long in the NBA. He has not 1 redeemable quality as a player in the NBA. Once upon a time he was considered to be a potential top 3 pick. He NEVER improved and has been a cancer to multiple teams he has played on.

It's been a LONG time watching the NBA and I cannot for the life of me understand how this scrub still gets signed to contracts.

1. He's not likeable
2. He doesn't rebound
3. He doesn't shoot it well enough
4. Turnover machine
5. NOT a WINNING PLAYER

Michael Beasley gets more flack than he should compared to Charlie V.
Shoot even Sasha Vujacic has a couple of rings and is sort of serviceable as a player.

Charlie V should never step foot on the court as an NBA player ever again. I'm not even an OKC fan but this guy is an embarrassment to UCONN as well as the entire NBA. I'd rather have Lance Stephenson!

basketballkitty
04-26-2016, 12:48 PM
I really don't understand how this BUM has lasted so long in the NBA. He has not 1 redeemable quality as a player in the NBA. Once upon a time he was considered to be a potential top 3 pick. He NEVER improved and has been a cancer to multiple teams he has played on.

It's been a LONG time watching the NBA and I cannot for the life of me understand how this scrub still gets signed to contracts.

1. He's not likeable
2. He doesn't rebound
4. Turnover machine
5. NOT a WINNING PLAYER

Shoot even Sasha Vujacic has a couple of rings and is sort of serviceable as a player.

Charlie V should never step foot on the court as an NBA player ever again. I'm not even an OKC fan but this guy is an embarrassment to UCONN as well as the entire NBA. I'd rather have Lance Stephenson!

You clearly are Clueless if you think Villanueva is the worst player ever in the NBA. He has a Career 16 PER...Not All World, but very serviceable. And for his career he is a 10.4, and 5 rebound a game player in under 20 minutes a game. Like I said...NOT a star, but you are seriously Brain Dead if you don't think that is serviceable. I won't even go into his better then average Defensive Rating PER...wgich is pretty good. At least it was before this year. But Charlie is hardly a Bust of a NBA player.

valade16
04-26-2016, 12:52 PM
I actually met Charlie and Quincy Pondexter in LA during my Bachelor party when we were watching the last Heat Finals. They were both really nice.

It was hysterical though, at one point Mike Miller got dunked on or something and Charlie Villanueva started screaming "That's why you a punk *** *****!" LMAO. Apparently Villanueva doesn't think too highly of Mike Miller.

DboneG
04-26-2016, 01:03 PM
No...not the worst. Who is Robert Sacre?! I don't know if this guy get any time on the bad Lakers team.

Kyle Singler is pretty bad.

jimmer fredette..if he's still on anybody's team. He has had chances, and still a bum!!

Anthony Bennett is bad. Another bum.

It's hard to pick the worse player to be honest.

ewing
04-26-2016, 01:24 PM
he has no hair

lakerfan85
04-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Apparently you guys have never seen Robert Sacre play..

Tony_Starks
04-26-2016, 01:32 PM
Funniest quote was Westbrook on Charlie:

"oh he had a lot to say...now he can go home and do whatever he needs to do to get ready to watch another 82 games".....while KD mutters "probably won't even be in the league next year"

Burn! Lol

rhymeratic
04-26-2016, 01:32 PM
You clearly are Clueless if you think Villanueva is the worst player ever in the NBA. He has a Career 16 PER...Not All World, but very serviceable. And for his career he is a 10.4, and 5 rebound a game player in under 20 minutes a game. Like I said...NOT a star, but you are seriously Brain Dead if you don't think that is serviceable. I won't even go into his better then average Defensive Rating PER...wgich is pretty good. At least it was before this year. But Charlie is hardly a Bust of a NBA player.

1. I'm sure he's a nice guy outside of basketball.
2. You must be a millennial going by PER stats...

Eye test NEVER lies. If PER was such a great stat to measure greatness, then this guy would have been picking up rings with the Spurs.

Never EVER EVER use PER as your sole basis of an argument. It never tells the entire story. Truth be told for a guy playing under that amount minutes, if anything he should have a HIGHER PER than 16. And a lot of that was done on BAD teams. Look at the records the Pistons had with him on the squad.

From a basketball standpoint, he is a horrendous player.

cmellofan15
04-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Funniest quote was Westbrook on Charlie:

"oh he had a lot to say...now he can go home and do whatever he needs to do to get ready to watch another 82 games".....while KD mutters "probably won't even be in the league next year"

Burn! Lol

I just watched that clip a few minutes ago and was dying laughing! I'm glad you brought it up because I was hoping that's what this thread would be about :cheers:

Tony_Starks
04-26-2016, 02:06 PM
I just watched that clip a few minutes ago and was dying laughing! I'm glad you brought it up because I was hoping that's what this thread would be about :cheers:

Me too! Man the shade they were throwing was hilarious. I had to rewind that one a few times, their expressions are priceless...

CardinalRed24
04-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Is Scalabrine still in the league?

SoxPatsCeltsBs
04-26-2016, 02:29 PM

1. He's not likeable
2. He doesn't rebound
4. Turnover machine
5. NOT a WINNING PLAYER

So you watched ESPN and saw the clip of Westbrook making fun of him and posted a bash thread? Classic PSD

DboneG
04-26-2016, 03:10 PM
Robert Sacre suck!! He don't get time on a bad team. Makes him a bad player, one of the worse. This guy can't get minutes playing for a bad team. Was this guy hurt all season?!

DboneG
04-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Worst playa Michael Strahan! You can tell He and Kelly Ripa been doing something. Worst playa playa...

JAZZNC
04-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Robert Sacre suck!! He don't get time on a bad team. Makes him a bad player, one of the worse. This guy can't get minutes playing for a bad team. Was this guy hurt all season?!

Jesus tap dancing Christ, how is it so hard to know when to use "worse" and "worst". He isn't one of the "worse" he is one of the WORST!!!!

Jewelz0376
04-26-2016, 08:54 PM
He may be losing on the court but he is most def winning off the court. Google his wife and you'll see what I mean.

Scoots
04-26-2016, 09:01 PM
The worst player ever in the NBA probably got to his NBA team and was cut within the first hour to never re-surface again. CV is nowhere near the worst ever, let alone right now.

If nothing else at least he annoyed Westbrook :)

DboneG
04-26-2016, 09:04 PM
Jesus tap dancing Christ, how is it so hard to know when to use "worse" and "worst". He isn't one of the "worse" he is one of the WORST!!!!

Robert Sacre suck!! He don't get time on a bad team. Makes him a bad player, one of the WORST!!!. This guy can't get minutes playing for a bad team. Was this guy hurt all season?!

JasonJohnHorn
04-26-2016, 09:51 PM

1. He's not likeable
2. He doesn't rebound
4. Turnover machine
5. NOT a WINNING PLAYER

I'm gonna guess you haven't seen Austin Rivers play.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-26-2016, 10:31 PM
He was never considered a top 3 pick. I remember people thought him at 7 was questionable.

ewing
04-27-2016, 08:54 AM
He was never considered a top 3 pick. I remember people thought him at 7 was questionable.

he was a massive recruit out of HS and really never got any better. He was seen as being lazy at UCONN just like he was in the NBA. Based on talent and measurables Charlie was probably a very good pick at 7 based on what was b/t his ears not so much. I often think of Charlie as Tim Thomas part duex

Scoots
04-27-2016, 11:51 AM
He may be losing on the court but he is most def winning off the court. Google his wife and you'll see what I mean.

Think his daughter is trolling him ... Daddy, I can grow hair!
http://api.ning.com/files/vYFBfoh8eSq4Cxl-*XGhZT2uk85Buk7JzfB78XzxyOTa39PADeGusf5gBj1Ym1tKRv J9-ZazvmSxnyUznXaWHJ62iYTno5G4/photo32.PNG?width=404

Monta is beast
04-27-2016, 07:07 PM
Ya cause a dude last that long in the league by being the worst player in it