PDA

View Full Version : 2016 WC Round 1 Series Thread: Trailblazers (5) vs Clippers (4) POR wins 4-2

kdspurman
04-15-2016, 05:23 PM
http://nba-shop.uk/ekmps/shops/celtics/images/2015-nba-all-star-western-conference-217-c[ekm]150x145[ekm].jpg

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/239/thumbs/5767.gifvs http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/236/thumbs/ioxjye9im9phdgfyfxvj1xb71.gif

Game 1: Sun. April 17, Portland at L.A. Clippers, 10:30 p.m., TNT
Game 2: Wed. April 20, Portland at L.A. Clippers, 10:30 p.m., TNT
Game 3: Sat. April 23, L.A. Clippers at Portland, 10:30 p.m., ESPN
Game 4:Mon. April 25, L.A. Clippers at Portland, 10:30 p.m., TNT
Game 5*: Wed. April 27, Portland at L.A. Clippers, TBD, TBD
Game 6*: Fri. April 29, L.A. Clippers at Portland, TBD, TBD
Game 7*: Sun. May 1, Portland at L.A. Clippers, TBD, TBD

*If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/239/thumbs/floxo4hzcgtr58pwekgav6oe1.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1957.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/2135.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1719.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1949.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/2132.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/236/thumbs/23641412016.gif

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1115.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1264.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1513.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1593.jpghttp://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1500.jpg

Chronz
04-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Going to games 1 and 2. I am legitimately scared

ManningToTyree
04-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Clippers in 6

valade16
04-15-2016, 07:02 PM
GO BLAZERS!

Unless Griffin has real trouble integrating I think the Clippers win. But I'm ready to see my Blazers play hard!!

CHANGO
04-15-2016, 07:58 PM
This is going to be a fun one. Clippers in 6? IDK.

Dade County
04-15-2016, 09:46 PM
I just hope this portland team can grow and learn from this series.

I would like them to luck into Harrison Barnes in free agency (but I am sure Warriors will match any contract).

They just need some defensive stoppers & tough guys.

ewing
04-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Congrats to the Blazer for being in this position. that said, i don't see them winning this series. I wouldn't be surprised if Lillard has a 50 point game just to make sure everyone knows he is a legit franchise player. Go Blazers but Clips in 5 or 6

kobe4thewinbang
04-15-2016, 11:06 PM
I think Blazers can win here. Is Griffin 100%? How about chemistry issues? They still have no real SF, although I do like the performance Rivers and Crawford had the other night. That was nice.

CJ & Lillard can go off, the lesser version than Klay & Steph. CP3 will have to be elite again and Griffin too. Clippers have Pierce, but always a question mark.

Either way, a great comeback for the post-Aldridge Blazers. I say Clippers in 6.

DanG
04-16-2016, 10:21 AM
I agree Clips in 6. They match up pretty well with Portland, CP3 on Lillard plus a much better frontcourt.

Chronz
04-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Congrats to the Blazer for being in this position. that said, i don't see them winning this series. I wouldn't be surprised if Lillard has a 50 point game just to make sure everyone knows he is a legit franchise player. Go Blazers but Clips in 5 or 6

He's generally struggled against the clips but this Is yet another case where we see how significant rs h2h matchups are.

ewing
04-16-2016, 02:07 PM
He's generally struggled against the clips but this Is yet another case where we see how significant rs h2h matchups are.

he'll have at least one monster game. guaranteeing at least a 40

Chronz
04-16-2016, 02:23 PM
he'll have at least one monster game. guaranteeing at least a 40Calling his worst series yet. At least whilst healthy

Sadds The Gr8
04-16-2016, 11:50 PM
I think the Blazers will really compete with them but I don't see them winning many games. It'll kinda be like that first Bulls/Heat series a couple yrs ago. Clips in 5.

Scoots
04-17-2016, 10:29 AM
If the refs let him CP3 will be riding Dame all over the place and that could cause the whole Blazers offense to disintegrate.

Chronz
04-17-2016, 10:49 AM
If the refs let him CP3 will be riding Dame all over the place and that could cause the whole Blazers offense to disintegrate.

Dames gonna get the same treatment young curry got over the years and it's going to accelerate his games development. He's gonna learn to adapt to which ever way the refs call a game.

ewing
04-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Calling his worst series yet. At least whilst healthy

of course you are

goingfor28
04-17-2016, 12:39 PM
Clips in 4 or 5. None of these WC 1st rd match ups are going to go more than 5 games.

naps
04-17-2016, 02:45 PM
Out of all the west series, this one might actually go the longest. Crazy how first round west has become like so boring. So top heavy. East is the new west. Matchups in the east are much more fun and competitive.

Chronz
04-18-2016, 01:15 AM
of course you are
The Hell does that even mean?

ewing
04-18-2016, 06:12 AM
The Hell does that even mean?

you're a Clipper fan. anyway, he does have a good defender on him and will be asked to carry a very heavy load so his efficiency may take a hit. I still say he has one monster game.

Chronz
04-18-2016, 03:15 PM
you're a Clipper fan. anyway, he does have a good defender on him and will be asked to carry a very heavy load so his efficiency may take a hit. I still say he has one monster game.

Oh I get it. Yeah fan hood does become a problem for everyone, its why I try not to bet on my teams games. I've bet against my team a few times but it makes games unwatchable sometimes. Still, even if my team is favored, its hard to be an objective viewer and think differently about what I said. I mean, are regular season h2h COMPLETELY irrelevant? Doubt we can shut down Lillard every game, hes too good of a shooter and just by accident you're going to run into some open looks when the Clips aren't known for dominating the boards. But if you saw the game, you know that his impact was minimal when it counted, he basically only scored on loose ball plays and when the bench was out there. Hes getting the same treatment Curry got in our series against them a few years ago when the Sterling Saga was underway, only he has significantly less help and hes not as dangerous individually.

We'll see tho, he was very bad against SAS 2 years ago and he should be improved by now.

Scoots
04-18-2016, 11:35 PM
Oh I get it. Yeah fan hood does become a problem for everyone, its why I try not to bet on my teams games. I've bet against my team a few times but it makes games unwatchable sometimes.

This. I bet on my teams for a year and even though I won a lot that year I didn't enjoy the sport as entertainment anymore so I quit betting altogether and just enjoy the games.

blahblahyoutoo
04-21-2016, 12:10 AM
who's the most talented player between these 2 teams?
is it lillard, CP or blake?

goingfor28
04-21-2016, 12:46 AM
Austin rivers turns into an actual nba player come playoff time

goingfor28
04-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Blazers are done, just like the Rockets. Warriors Clippers should be a fun 2nd Rd matchup

valade16
04-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Blazers just aren't talented enough to stand with the Clippers. Aminu has been exposed for the weak shooter he is. There's literally nobody the Clippers fear besides Lillard and they are heavily shading their defense to stop him. DeAndre has been excellent protecting the rim as well.

Wade n Fade
04-23-2016, 11:24 PM
I love watching this backcourt tandem in Portland. I wish they can get Durant there too. Would be an epic offensive experience. Btw, does PP have anything left in the tank? From last postseason to this postseason, he has gone from killing the Raptors (again) to being someone limited.

Chronz
04-23-2016, 11:38 PM
Think PP is done. Wat a waste of the mle but these minimum contract guys are paying off huge. Love Wesley Johnson

FlashBolt
04-23-2016, 11:43 PM
what's CJ complaining about there? dude literally tossed his body onto blake.

goingfor28
04-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Clippers couldn't have played worse, and Lillard/CJ played great. Clippers only down 9.

Wade n Fade
04-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Plumlee is 5 points and 2 assists away from a monster triple double. Who would've expected that?

FlashBolt
04-24-2016, 01:08 AM
lol @ CP3 trying to be overdramatic with that fall so as to not get called for a flagrant or something.. Plum with a great performance here. Didn't expect DJ to get outrebounded at any point of this series.

Wade n Fade
04-24-2016, 01:12 AM
lol @ CP3 trying to be overdramatic with that fall so as to not get called for a flagrant or something.. Plum with a great performance here. Didn't expect DJ to get outrebounded at any point of this series.

Both Plumee twins are underrated. Glad the Blazers won tonight though.

Scoots
04-24-2016, 02:09 AM

Found it ... You can almost see him deciding to act hurt :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar6LCKmmupA

Scoots
04-24-2016, 02:11 AM
To lose on one of JCs good shooting nights is rough. Does Griffin look tentative at times to anyone else?

Dunkapolooza
04-24-2016, 07:09 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Valade16's brother. New to the site, glad to be here, and I'll be honest... I mostly joined for the all-time redraft league. But while I'm here I might as well trash on the clippers. Bunch of cry babies. I would rather have watched my Blazers get crushed by the spurs or the warriors than agonize for five or six games of those damn whiners! lol Like soccer on hardwood.

eDush
04-24-2016, 08:56 PM
Blazers backcourt tandam is doing things in the playoffs that the Raptors backcourt tandem can only dream of doing :nod: I am pulling for them over LAC :clap:

eDush
04-24-2016, 08:57 PM
To lose on one of JCs good shooting nights is rough. Does Griffin look tentative at times to anyone else?

He's probably worried he might punch someone on the face and get suspended. :laugh2:

Chronz
04-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Valade16's brother. New to the site, glad to be here, and I'll be honest... I mostly joined for the all-time redraft league. But while I'm here I might as well trash on the clippers. Bunch of cry babies. I would rather have watched my Blazers get crushed by the spurs or the warriors than agonize for five or six games of those damn whiners! lol Like soccer on hardwood.
Yeah. Rather watch the wrestling going on in the Dubs series

Lol whiners

Monta is beast
04-25-2016, 04:35 AM
Dear lord,

Please let the blazers win in 7 games against the clippers....amen

eDush
04-25-2016, 06:33 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Valade16's brother. New to the site, glad to be here, and I'll be honest... I mostly joined for the all-time redraft league. But while I'm here I might as well trash on the clippers. Bunch of cry babies. I would rather have watched my Blazers get crushed by the spurs or the warriors than agonize for five or six games of those damn whiners! lol Like soccer on hardwood.Redraft league is only interesting for Blazers fans cause they passed up two of the greatest players in the history of mankind in MJ and KD :laugh:

But are generally ghost town cause it would never happen in real life and pointless. Maybe you get some activity during the off season so enjoy and welcome to PSD.
:hi5:

Chronz
04-25-2016, 10:01 AM
Dear lord,

Please let the blazers win in 7 games against the clippers....amen

The lord made it clear whos side hes on last night breh

krazylegz
04-25-2016, 08:04 PM
honestly think the winner of tonights game takes the series....clips win,its a no brainer cuz up 3-1,its curtains....but blazers win tonight to tie it?....oh weee,hard not to take rip city at that point

goingfor28
04-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Chris Paul can't beat Portland by himself. A teammate or two need to show up

nastynice
04-26-2016, 12:29 AM
lmao, how did they not call dj for a foul on that? Absolutely clobbered him, haha

nastynice
04-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Griffin. Is. A. Stud.

If this Griffin shows up vs the dubs (minus curry), clips gonna win

FOXHOUND
04-26-2016, 12:36 AM
Is it just me, or are these Clippers the worst stacked teams of all time? Three All-NBA players in Paul, Griffin and Jordan, another good starter in Redick, the 6th Man of the Year in 2 the of the last 3 seasons in Crawford and Doc Rivers at head coach who won a championship and has a career record of 753-553 (.577).

Yet, despite this, they always struggle in the first round as the higher seed. In their 3 first round series wins in the 5 years of the Paul era they needed 7 games in each. Not only that but they got clobbered in the 2nd round in two of their three trips and had one of the worst choke jobs ever last year. And here we go again...

Yuck. Portland, please put them out of their misery so we can see someone cool take on the Warriors :nod:

nastynice
04-26-2016, 12:49 AM
Wow. Oh wow. Broken hand cp3. That's ****in horrible! I hope that sounds worse than it actually is

Vincent
04-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Ouch, terrible luck for CP3

He was playing some of the finest basketball I've seen him play in a long time too.

Just feel terrible for the dude

FOXHOUND
04-26-2016, 01:11 AM
Well... I didn't want that :(

nastynice
04-26-2016, 01:13 AM
Well... I didn't want that :(

See what happens when u talk ****!

goingfor28
04-26-2016, 01:13 AM
Cp3 broken 3rd metacarpal AND Blake quad acting up. They're done

MygirlhatesCod
04-26-2016, 01:21 AM
damn thats horrible. losing cp3 is bad he has been carrying them this year and playing great. hope its not as bad as its sounding.

FlashBolt
04-26-2016, 01:23 AM
Cp3 most likely out for playoffs according to reports.. wow, GSW catching a break here.

FOXHOUND
04-26-2016, 01:34 AM
See what happens when u talk ****!

:hide:

TheMightyHumph
04-26-2016, 01:59 AM
Plumlee is 5 points and 2 assists away from a monster triple double. Who would've expected that?

I'm a Nets' fan who was really unhappy that Plumlee was traded. He's my favorite player in the league. I've followed the Blazers all season.

Somehow it's logical that the Nets would trade their only hardnose high-intensity player.

He's been sensational these past two games. And he was very good in the regular season.

kdspurman
04-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Cp3 broken 3rd metacarpal AND Blake quad acting up. They're done

Really sucks man.. Sorry dude. I really wanted them and GS to play fully healthy. Hopefully by some miracle the swelling goes down and maybe he only misses a few weeks. Blake being 50/50 doesn't sound as serious, but hopefully he can play in LA.

rhymeratic
04-26-2016, 10:18 AM
Portland with the LOWEST payroll in the league is about to beat the Clippers with the 2nd HIGHEST payroll in the league... Nobody seems to be bringing this fact up... Clippers need to blow their team up and start over.

rhymeratic
04-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Cp3 most likely out for playoffs according to reports.. wow, GSW catching a break here.

Nah, I see GSW going home against the Trailblazers in 2nd round. 6 Games

Chronz
04-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Nah, I see GSW going home against the Trailblazers in 2nd round. 6 Games
How are you disagreeing with him? Either way GS caught a break

Wade n Fade
04-26-2016, 12:38 PM
GS catching a "break" is eerily similar to last year's title run when each of their opponents had PG injuries. I hope Durant considers Portland as a destination too. The youth, coaching staff, and fanbase there could mean a new and unexpected opportunity.

FlashBolt
04-26-2016, 05:08 PM
GS catching a "break" is eerily similar to last year's title run when each of their opponents had PG injuries. I hope Durant considers Portland as a destination too. The youth, coaching staff, and fanbase there could mean a new and unexpected opportunity.

That would be one high scoring team.

valade16
04-26-2016, 05:10 PM
There is zero chance Durant considers Portland unfortunately.

TrueFan420
04-26-2016, 09:53 PM

Catching a break... Curry is out hurt. He's not getting reevaluated till at least game 3 of the second series. He might still not come back then. They said 2-4 weeks. That's not exactly what I'd call lucky.

FlashBolt
04-27-2016, 12:00 AM
Catching a break... Curry is out hurt. He's not getting reevaluated till at least game 3 of the second series. He might still not come back then. They said 2-4 weeks. That's not exactly what I'd call lucky.

How is that not catching a break, then? If Curry is out, what better way to have it then play against a more inferior team in the Portland Trailblazers? They don't even need Curry to beat them tbh. But they did need Curry to beat the Clippers with CP3. Now, Clippers don't have CP3 AND Blake. So their chances of getting past Portland is low right now. Not to mention that Spurs vs OKC will probably go to 6/7 games so if Curry isn't needed against Portland, he can realistically heal up all the way until the WCF.

TrueFan420
04-27-2016, 12:31 AM
How is that not catching a break, then? If Curry is out, what better way to have it then play against a more inferior team in the Portland Trailblazers? They don't even need Curry to beat them tbh. But they did need Curry to beat the Clippers with CP3. Now, Clippers don't have CP3 AND Blake. So their chances of getting past Portland is low right now. Not to mention that Spurs vs OKC will probably go to 6/7 games so if Curry isn't needed against Portland, he can realistically heal up all the way until the WCF.

Yea I'd much rather have a healthy Curry and face a healthy clippers than no curry and the Blazers or clippers missing Paul/Blake.

You say it's luck I say even if we get by one of them with curry resting we walk into the Spurs with a missive disadvantage. Curry will have no rhythm and the Spurs will be riding.

I'd rather face the best team fully healthy than a worse team injured.

CHANGO
04-27-2016, 12:31 AM

This...

Sucks for the Clippers, sucks for the playoffs, sucks for the NBA. SMH. Just when I thought we would see a great playoffs series between the Warriors and Clippers.

CHANGO
04-27-2016, 12:38 AM
Yea I'd much rather have a healthy Curry and face a healthy clippers than no curry and the Blazers or clippers missing Paul/Blake.

You say it's luck I say even if we get by one of them with curry resting we walk into the Spurs with a missive disadvantage. Curry will have no rhythm and the Spurs will be riding.

Dude, they are saying the W's are catching a break because we knew already about Curry being out for at least 2 weeks, we were preparing ourselves for a healthy Clippers team (who played the W's close in the RS) going against a Curry-less Warriors team on the second round. Clippers would have a high chance of sending the Warriors home.

That's why they are catching a break, because with no CP3 and no Blake, I guess it's fair to assume the Blazers are winning the series, and while the Blazers are a very good team, they are not the Clippers and doesn't have CP3 or Blake.

nastynice
04-27-2016, 12:58 AM

I know right? If only every team could be lucky enough to lose their best player for the playoffs, lol.

Oh wait, I guess that makes the clippers pretty lucky too then, huh

We are at a MAJOR disadvantage today compared to when the playoffs started

Monta is beast
04-27-2016, 01:08 AM

Fully healthy (lac) and without curry the warriors were still favored to beat lac 60%-40%

Scoots
04-27-2016, 01:22 AM

You are right ... KD should sprain his knee and miss 6 playoff games then the Thunder could be lucky too!

Monta is beast
04-27-2016, 01:31 AM
If we play lac thats a sweep or 5 games w/out curry. If its the blazers i got us in 6 or 7 w/out curry. If curry comes back after game 3 i see it going 5 6 at most

TheMightyHumph
04-27-2016, 02:48 AM
Fully healthy (lac) and without curry the warriors were still favored to beat lac 60%-40%

Is that the Las Vegas line?

krazylegz
04-27-2016, 02:51 AM
not looking good for the clips...didnt think my prediction of blazers in 6 would stand after first 2...but looking damn good now

Monta is beast
04-27-2016, 03:54 AM
Is that the Las Vegas line?

It was on Twitter. I forgot who it was but he broke it down with +/- numbers and the warriors were favored to win 60% to the clippers 40%, plus they still had/have home court advantage. Klay plays cp3 about as well as anyove ive seen and draymond plays blake really good to. But unfortunately its not coming down to that.

I also he6ar the warriors would be favored in las vegas when the clips were healthy and Curry was out on a sports radio station down here.

Chronz
04-27-2016, 02:00 PM
Clips still have the best defense in this series. That gives anyone a chance to win 2

TrueFan420
04-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Clips still have the best defense in this series. That gives anyone a chance to win 2

Who's gonna start PG? Jamal or Rivers?

Chronz
04-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Who's gonna start PG? Jamal or Rivers?
Rivers but pablo better get some burn

FlashBolt
04-27-2016, 02:51 PM

And they have zero leadership with CP3/Blake gone. Only chance for Clippers is if Redick plays like an All-star and Jamal goes bananas.

Scoots
04-27-2016, 03:39 PM
The Clippers season is resting on Austin Rivers' play.

kdspurman
04-27-2016, 03:50 PM
And they have zero leadership with CP3/Blake gone. Only chance for Clippers is if Redick plays like an All-star and Jamal goes bananas.

Jamal going bananas with CP3/Blake out is always a possibility. Idk about JJ though...

cmellofan15
04-27-2016, 04:06 PM
The Clippers season is resting on Austin Rivers' play.

Doc is going to turn his son into a superstar!

TrueFan420
04-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Rivers but pablo better get some burn

To be honest I'm not super fimilar with your roster but you guys don't have a traditional PG other than Paul on the roster?

Scoots
04-27-2016, 10:03 PM
To be honest I'm not super fimilar with your roster but you guys don't have a traditional PG other than Paul on the roster?

Pablo

numba1CHANGsta
04-28-2016, 12:45 AM
Damn the Clippers look like they're done

Redrum187
04-28-2016, 02:22 AM
They should have let DJ go to Dallas. =/

valade16
04-28-2016, 08:03 AM
They should have let DJ go to Dallas. =/

Portland has preyed upon his FT shooting but otherwise he's played very well. His rim protection in the series has been outstanding.

He's a 3rd option suddenly being cast as the teams best player, it's not going to look great for him, but I'm not going to overreact.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Portland has preyed upon his FT shooting but otherwise he's played very well. His rim protection in the series has been outstanding.

He's a 3rd option suddenly being cast as the teams best player, it's not going to look great for him, but I'm not going to overreact.

Lillard had like 3 points at halftime, right? And Portland still kept it close in LA.

I think Portland should be able to close them out Friday. If so, congrats, man. Many people (including myself) thought they would miss the playoffs, and maybe even be a lottery team this year.

valade16
04-28-2016, 01:07 PM
Lillard had like 3 points at halftime, right? And Portland still kept it close in LA.

I think Portland should be able to close them out Friday. If so, congrats, man. Many people (including myself) thought they would miss the playoffs, and maybe even be a lottery team this year.

It wasn't just you. Blazer fans were fairly evenly split on whether we should have tanked the season and how many wins we'd get. I don't think very many thought we'd make the playoffs, though most thought we'd have more wins than the 26 or however many Vegas predicted. Even towards the end of the season there were talks about whether we should miss the playoffs to keep our 1st Rd pick that now goes to Denver.

I don't think Blazer fans predicted we'd make the playoffs, win in the 1st Rd and have a chance to actually beat the Warriors thanks to a Curry injury and possibly make the WCF. To say we are overachieving is the biggest understatement I've said as a Blazer fan, and that includes "Greg Oden was a bust" and "That sucks we passed on Jordan" lol.

TrueFan420
04-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Pablo
Prigioni? He's not a traditional PG. Hes a spot up shooter.

TrueFan420
04-28-2016, 01:18 PM

They should have let him go for reason not related to him suddenly being cast as the primary option.

likemystylez
04-28-2016, 01:35 PM
if Portland wins this could be a concern for the warriors

valade16
04-28-2016, 06:19 PM
if Portland wins this could be a concern for the warriors

As a Blazer fan I am really looking forward to a Curry-less series, but the Warriors blowing out the Rockets is slightly concerning. They are a really good team.

Scoots
04-29-2016, 10:49 PM
Clippers are starting Mbah a Moute, Rivers, and Green. Yikes.

jason
04-29-2016, 11:01 PM
Now Rivers is out with an elbow to his face.. Poor Clippers and their fans

Vincent
04-30-2016, 01:26 AM
I appreciated the fight from the Clippers tonight, but they just didn't have enough guys

Redrum187
04-30-2016, 01:48 AM
I'm pleased the Clippers get bounced in the first round. I can't stand their players and coach. Much respect to the Trailblazers for winning... It's not their fault the Clips were injured, they did what they were suppose to do.

goingfor28
04-30-2016, 02:01 AM
Mbah a Moute is the regular starter at SF

likemystylez
04-30-2016, 03:04 AM

Next man up mentality I guess?

Iron24th
04-30-2016, 03:16 AM
Another early exit for the clippers, like Magic said, the clippers are still the clippers.

likemystylez
04-30-2016, 03:25 AM
I kinda wanted it to go to a game 7

jason
04-30-2016, 09:29 AM
I kinda wanted it to go to a game 7
Most Warriors fans did.. The way the Blazers played against the Clippers without CP3 and Griffin in Portland makes me more confident in the Warriors

Chronz
04-30-2016, 10:10 AM
We beat the spread y'all. Knew my boys wouldn't let me down last night. Congrats to Portland, give your neighbors hell

likemystylez
04-30-2016, 10:16 AM
Most Warriors fans did.. The way the Blazers played against the Clippers without CP3 and Griffin in Portland makes me more confident in the Warriors

so im wondering, did the blazers start playing better the last 4 games or was it JUST the clippers being banged up? The only difference i noticed was that aminu started making some of his wide open 3 point shots. They seemed to be rebounding better too- but i dont know if that was just blake griffin out and small forwards replacing him.

IM thinking if this blazers team is the team that couldnt stay within 20 points of the clippers when the clippers were healthy- then even a curry-less warriors team should be able to take them out.

Scoots
04-30-2016, 10:56 AM
Mbah a Moute is the regular starter at SF

And that's bad.

Scoots
04-30-2016, 10:57 AM
so im wondering, did the blazers start playing better the last 4 games or was it JUST the clippers being banged up? The only difference i noticed was that aminu started making some of his wide open 3 point shots. They seemed to be rebounding better too- but i dont know if that was just blake griffin out and small forwards replacing him.

IM thinking if this blazers team is the team that couldnt stay within 20 points of the clippers when the clippers were healthy- then even a curry-less warriors team should be able to take them out.

You under-rate the Blazers. They are a much better team than people think just because of the turnover. Olshey did a stupendous job getting undervalued players from around the league and Stotts has them playing together.

Heediot
04-30-2016, 11:01 AM
I think the Blazers will give the Warriors a tougher time then the Rox did (without Curry). The Rockets have a **** show of a d that played right into GS's ball movement, their rotations were atrocious. The Blazers defense is average (maybe below), but I can see them keeping up offensively if GS doesn't have Curry. It should be 2-2 in my view if Curry is not back by game 4.

likemystylez
04-30-2016, 11:05 AM
You under-rate the Blazers. They are a much better team than people think just because of the turnover. Olshey did a stupendous job getting undervalued players from around the league and Stotts has them playing together.

I dont think I underrated them, I stated what actually just happened in the last 10-12 days with them, and im attempting to gage exactly how good of a team they are.

And for the record, Im a warriors fan, and I think Stotts was robbed of coach of the year.

Scoots
04-30-2016, 06:59 PM
I love Doc saying that his guys never complain :)