PDA

View Full Version : Nerlens Noel Being Sued Over Damages to Rental Home...Must Read

goingfor28
04-09-2016, 12:37 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25547358/report-nerlens-noel-accused-of-doing-really-gross-things-to-a-rental-home

Some of the stuff listed in this article is fantastic. Way to go Nerlens!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-09-2016, 03:33 AM
this guy is crazy :laugh:

PurpleLynch
04-09-2016, 05:55 AM
What the ****. Philly is doing strange things to 76ers centers.

GoferKing_
04-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Good job 76ers. This is what you get for laughing at my team, injuries and idiots.xD

PhillyFaninLA
04-09-2016, 06:35 AM
What the ****. Philly is doing strange things to 76ers centers.

Troll, baiter....SOB......way to trash an entire city for a story about one of the professional atheletes in the city....your mother should be so proud on how she raised you.....

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Troll, baiter....SOB......way to trash an entire city for a story about one of the professional atheletes in the city....your mother should be so proud on how she raised you.....

. Better just to report and move on because its not worth it... Every time there is a sixer or laker thread in the main 90 percent of the posters troll.

warfelg
04-09-2016, 07:51 AM
:sigh: I...I...these last 72 hours have been the strangest in franchise history.

Hinkie steps down, Colangelo's friendship with a child abuser, Noel, guys not allowed to wear Hinkie shirts in 1/2 court shot contest, Bryan Colangelo hired, Canaan torn labrum.

MonroeFAN
04-09-2016, 10:32 AM
What a nasty piece of ****

Shady66
04-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Wow

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mell413
04-09-2016, 11:00 AM
That's gross. I can't help but think things like this could be prevented if that team had more veteran leadership on it.

basketballkitty
04-09-2016, 11:02 AM
File this under..." What the F is the big deal here folks " category. I mean seriously.....besides the R.I.P Tombstone which the renters say was left by someone they ASSUME was Noel, and Assumptions can NEVER lead to being prosecuted for some kind of a threat. Besides that, what was done that is such a biggie ?? I mean a 75,000 dollar Law suit for a NBA player ? I spend that much a Month on my freaking BAR BILL for Christs sake.

FOXHOUND
04-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I was waiting to see The Onion, but it never came :faint:

ewing
04-09-2016, 11:51 AM
not a good Nerlenes, not a good look

MonroeFAN
04-09-2016, 12:10 PM
File this under..." What the F is the big deal here folks " category. I mean seriously.....besides the R.I.P Tombstone which the renters say was left by someone they ASSUME was Noel, and Assumptions can NEVER lead to being prosecuted for some kind of a threat. Besides that, what was done that is such a biggie ?? I mean a 75,000 dollar Law suit for a NBA player ? I spend that much a Month on my freaking BAR BILL for Christs sake.

I prefer to file this under "you're a complete and total tool rod".

PurpleLynch
04-09-2016, 01:21 PM

It was a joke,you and your power ranger friend should chill out,said nothing of offensive.

SeoulBeatz
04-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Meh, sounds like a 21 year old millionaire doing something a 21 year old millionaire would do.

warfelg
04-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Meh, sounds like a 21 year old millionaire doing something a 21 year old millionaire would do.

My boss brought up an interesting point:

Almost sounds like he got a place for his buds and they trashed the place.

Kush McDaniels
04-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Reminds me of numerous rental properties (student housing) I've been in when I was in University.

He must have had a posse living with him to do that kinda damage. Kids do dumb ****, though I wasn't anywhere near as disgusting and disrespectful as him when I was in school.

5ass
04-09-2016, 03:39 PM
My boss brought up an interesting point:

Almost sounds like he got a place for his buds and they trashed the place.

Either way its not a good look for him. He should learn to distance himself from that group of people. Seems like they would be close friends for Noel rent them a mansion, and if his best friends are trash...

JAZZNC
04-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Gotta love all the idiots making excuses for ANYONE acting like this and treating someone elses property like that. Obviously he/his "people" had completely terrible parenting. I can't understand the "he's a kid acting like a kid" mentality. How is that kind of behavior acceptable? It obviously shows he is completely lacking in the maturity department and doesn't surround himself with good people.

And to Sixers fans, sorry but this just further proves that Hinkie had no clue what he was doing. All the players he has drafted have proven to be mental midgets. No matter how you try to spin it legitimate NBA players don't do this kind of stuff. LeBron was an 18yr old millionaire and he didn't do this kind of ignorant ****. I can list a ton of other players that were young with money....they just weren't morons and didn't surround themselves with morons. Hinkie has completely run that franchise into the ground. It's a shame that some guys can't or don't want to see that. This is what happens when you cultivate a losing mentality and draft BPA based off of nothing but athletic potential. It's not trolling, it's just facts.

Kush McDaniels
04-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Gotta love all the idiots making excuses for ANYONE acting like this and treating someone elses property like that. Obviously he/his "people" had completely terrible parenting. I can't understand the "he's a kid acting like a kid" mentality. How is that kind of behavior acceptable? It obviously shows he is completely lacking in the maturity department and doesn't surround himself with good people.

And to Sixers fans, sorry but this just further proves that Hinkie had no clue what he was doing. All the players he has drafted have proven to be mental midgets. No matter how you try to spin it legitimate NBA players don't do this kind of stuff. LeBron was an 18yr old millionaire and he didn't do this kind of ignorant ****. I can list a ton of other players that were young with money....they just weren't morons and didn't surround themselves with morons. Hinkie has completely run that franchise into the ground. It's a shame that some guys can't or don't want to see that. This is what happens when you cultivate a losing mentality and draft BPA based off of nothing but athletic potential. It's not trolling, it's just facts.

I've been in friends' student housing where they literally had an overflowing outdoor garbage bin in their living room. I had another friend who was drunk and decided to break down a bedroom door and stick his head through it and said "here's Johnny" to people in the room (which is hilarious because his name is Jon). I've seen the overall disgustingness that goes on in houses that multiple young males live in. It's pretty inexcusable, but it's **** a lot of young people do. He is a moron, but the world isn't over for him.

JAZZNC
04-10-2016, 05:04 PM
I understand the world isn't over for him but there is a reason you never ever hear of stuff like this from guys who are actual leaders and big time contributors to winning organizations. And there is a big difference in being messy and just being a downright disgusting freaking mess. I'm sorry but that kind of disarray in someone's life would make me question how serious they are about any aspect of their life....especially if I'm paying them MILLIONS of dollars, this isn't your dumbass drunk friend in the dorm, this is a pro athlete and like it or not they can and should be held to a higher standard.

SeoulBeatz
04-10-2016, 06:00 PM
I understand the world isn't over for him but there is a reason you never ever hear of stuff like this from guys who are actual leaders and big time contributors to winning organizations. And there is a big difference in being messy and just being a downright disgusting freaking mess. I'm sorry but that kind of disarray in someone's life would make me question how serious they are about any aspect of their life....especially if I'm paying them MILLIONS of dollars, this isn't your dumbass drunk friend in the dorm, this is a pro athlete and like it or not they can and should be held to a higher standard.

You're overreacting a bit. Dwyane Wade used to have drug-induced orgies at a house he rented his first few years in the league (look it up if you want). He still managed to become an NBA champion and all time great.

NBA players do crazy stuff sometimes, especially when they're young. This is mild compared to a lot of the other stuff I've heard about professional athletes.

Its a nonstory. Nerlens is an intelligent player and hard worker. He might have to change his inner circle of friends but I'm sure he'll learn this.

basketballkitty
04-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Not to argue too much but...How do you know what is what ? How do you know that all that alleged damage was even caused by Noel ? How do you not know if it's a couple of corrupt Land lords who are just saying what they are saying just to get a Huge Pay day ? But regardless...if you think that home is Bad...even for a Athlete..then you know Squat! I have seen 100 times worse. Especially when someone moves out of a Lease, cause legally....ALL yearly leases MUST have renters Insurance as well as Property Damage Insurance.

So the Home owners are not out of any expenses whatsoever. And they also have the Security Deposit from Noel, which from what I have read would cover any of those reported Damages. I mean besides a broken Oven, they said the Carpet was stained. Other then that, it's all just clean up. Like I said this whole thing is just funny. Much Ado about Nothing.

Scoots
04-11-2016, 07:00 PM

He didn't say anything about the city ... is every Philly sports fan insecure about your city?

warfelg
04-11-2016, 07:24 PM
He didn't say anything about the city ... is every Philly sports fan insecure about your city?

No. I hate Philadelphia as a city despite the fact that I'm a Sixers fan. I love Boston and Pittsburgh much much more.

Scoots
04-11-2016, 07:32 PM
No. I hate Philadelphia as a city despite the fact that I'm a Sixers fan. I love Boston and Pittsburgh much much more.

I picked up my wife in Pittsburgh so I'm a fan of that city :)

My point was that when the other poster say something "Philly" did he meant the team not the city.

warfelg
04-11-2016, 07:40 PM
I picked up my wife in Pittsburgh so I'm a fan of that city :)

My point was that when the other poster say something "Philly" did he meant the team not the city.

It's the way Philadelphians are. My wife is from the area outside it and she hates it when I make jokes, like:

Philadelphia is just the bunion that belongs on New Jersey.

Scoots
04-11-2016, 09:03 PM
It's the way Philadelphians are. My wife is from the area outside it and she hates it when I make jokes, like:

Philadelphia is just the bunion that belongs on New Jersey.
New Jersey people on the other hand are bizarrely proud. Remember George Carlin's line "kiss her where it smells funny, take her to New Jersey."

warfelg
04-11-2016, 09:04 PM
New Jersey people on the other hand are bizarrely proud. Remember George Carlin's line "kiss her where it smells funny, take her to New Jersey."

Oh tell me about it. My ex-fiancÚ is from Americas armpit.