PDA

View Full Version : Which is the third best team in the NBA?

mrblisterdundee
04-06-2016, 04:56 PM
It's pretty obvious the Warriors and Spurs are the two best teams in the league. But the next tier down are the Cavaliers, Thunder and maybe Toronto.
Which do you think is better?

mrblisterdundee
04-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Personally, I think the Cavs are slightly better than the Thunder, who are way more front-loaded with Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant.
LeBron James can still go beast mode and would be a great option to defend Kevin Durant. Russell Westbrook can do whatever he wants agains the Cavaliers, but that's probably the same story with Kyrie Irving scoring against the Thunder. Westbrook would do as well as anyone trying to guard irving, and Iman Shumpert seems like a good option to guard Westbrook.
Neither team has the advantage of a veteran NBA coach.

J_M_B
04-06-2016, 05:28 PM
I think it's Cleveland. Consistency is holding that group back though

SteBO
04-06-2016, 05:32 PM
It's the Cavs. They've had consistency issues, but based on what I've watched lately it seems they're starting to come together as a unit, and LBJ has been nothing short of spectacular over last couple weeks. He's been looking like the guy I watched every night in Miami. How long that lasts? Who knows.....

DboneG
04-06-2016, 08:26 PM
A good question!

I think the Cavs will win it all this year in a Finals repeat...Cavs vs Warriors. So, that makes the Spurs the third best team. With all the issues the Cavs have been having this year, they need to only worry about the Raptors. Which I think they beat in a hard fought battle.