04-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Surprised Wolves Warriors is still close

TrueFan420
04-06-2016, 12:59 AM
They're playing like they want to lose

mngopher35
04-06-2016, 01:07 AM
They're playing like they want to lose

A lot of turns for sure, I'm surprised. Not the usual warriors performance. I love seeing our young core staying in the game though (besides prince for 6 mins). We definitely want to beat the Warriors bad based off last two games we've played.

jason
04-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Wow Warriors about to lose this game

bgdreton
Warriors need to wake the **** up and stop playing **** defense no team wants you to beat the record against them. They have been leaking oil and playing around with stupid turnovers since the all star break.

mngopher35
Give it a minute, we are young

mngopher35
04-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Towns with some big baskets, I keep expecting warriors to take over. Last second shot either way would be fun...

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Honestly I hope they lose this whole record thing is messing with thier heads.

TrueFan420
04-06-2016, 01:18 AM
A lot of turns for sure, I'm surprised. Not the usual warriors performance. I love seeing our young core staying in the game though (besides prince for 6 mins). We definitely want to beat the Warriors bad based off last two games we've played.

They've been in a bad run of form for some time now. They're getting wins but the product hasn't been as good. The record is in their head. They're gonna blow it.

jerellh528
04-06-2016, 01:18 AM

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:19 AM
Gg minny we just need to lose to the spurs and it will all be over please. It really frustrating to watch

jerellh528
Warriors prolly won't beat the record. Shame, I was hoping they would. Still got an outside chance. Big props to minny tonight!

TrueFan420

Only concern is that that would mess them up colossally going into the playoffs.

JAZZNC
04-06-2016, 01:26 AM
And that probably keeps them from getting the record. They've been playing some tough games lately and have looked beatable.

mngopher35
04-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Awesome. Warriors definitely were not playing to their potential, as their fans mentioned maybe it has to do with thinking about the record.

Wiggins needs to play with this energy every game and not just part of the time when its a great opponent. He attacked the board, focused on defense, and hustled late to go with his scoring. So much potential if he ever can put it all together consistently. Shabazz is always this good, someone should trade us a star for him...

Phantom Dreamer
04-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Congrats T-Wolves!!!

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:30 AM

Only concern is that that would mess them up colossally going into the playoffs.

Honestly they have played terrible defense for the better part of the month it's only been the offense being so good to bail them out. Every game you are not going to hit shots. 124 point to a team where they have only won 12 road games is unacceptable. They don't have that edge offensively or defensively. They are trying to force an offense that teams are baiting them to drive. But they force 3's or throw dumbass passes. We are consistently out ft because of this like by 20 ft that's hard to counter. On top of that the D has been rather garbage to be honest. They have got complacent and it's good they lost.

Wade n Fade
04-06-2016, 01:31 AM
The Warriors are so overhyped. Forget their statistical anomalies. They have lost to teams that are much worse than them. Their play tonight gives credence to Pippen. I think the Jordan Bulls would beat this Warrior squad. Maybe the 2012-2013 Heat are a better match up?

zn23
04-06-2016, 01:31 AM
It's pretty much over as far as the record is concerned...

Now they have to beat the Spurs twice and they haven't been looking good lately.

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:33 AM
The Warriors are so overhyped. Forget their statistical anomalies. They have lost to teams that are much worse than them. Their play tonight gives credence to Pippen. I think the Jordan Bulls would beat this Warrior squad. Maybe the 2012-2013 Heat are a better match up?

Lol comedy

Wade n Fade
04-06-2016, 01:34 AM
It's pretty much over as far as the record is concerned...

Now they have to beat the Spurs twice and they haven't been looking good lately.

They went from being unbeatable at home for 14 consecutive months to losing twice at home in a few days.

Wade n Fade
04-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Lol comedy

Miami won 27 games straight. Warriors were close to that. The Heat also had great offensive efficiency and played small ball. Jordan's Bulls are in a different league than both the Warriors and old Heat squad.

mngopher35
04-06-2016, 01:38 AM

To me losing to the lesser teams shows more a lack of focus or energy. Maybe just not expecting the games to be tough but every team obviously wants to be the team to upset them. Beating the top teams when everyone is getting up to play you is impressive IMO.

That said I would pick the Bulls still. Just saying they are very impressive, especially when fully engaged (which they weren't tonight IMO).

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Lol comedy

Miami won 27 games straight. Warriors were close to that. The Heat also had great offensive efficiency and played small ball. Jordan's Bulls are in a different league than both the Warriors and old Heat squad.

I disagree just because they have lost 2 games at home in the last 14 months makes them less of a comparison to those bulls? Come on man don't be a Monday quarterback. As I said before in that thread Bulls probably still win but it's not a sweep I say 6 or 7. Stats back all of this up as well.

Wade n Fade
04-06-2016, 01:43 AM
To me losing to the lesser teams shows more a lack of focus or energy. Maybe just not expecting the games to be tough but every team obviously wants to be the team to upset them. Beating the top teams when everyone is getting up to play you is impressive IMO.

That said I would pick the Bulls still. Just saying they are very impressive, especially when fully engaged (which they weren't tonight IMO).

It's not right to disrespect opponents. That's what will separate the old from the current. As a Heat fan I was used to that during the LeBron era. The Warriors are a dangerous squad and are historic, but to be compared to the greatest squad of all time is a stretch. They're overhyped for sure. The Wolves are very impressive and play better than their record. KAT, Wiggins, Dieng, Muhammad, Lavine, and future young picks in the upcoming draft? You have a reason to celebrate. Congrats on the W.

Wade n Fade
04-06-2016, 01:46 AM
I disagree just because they have lost 2 games at home in the last 14 months makes them less of a comparison to those bulls? Come on man don't be a Monday quarterback. As I said before in that thread Bulls probably still win but it's not a sweep I say 6 or 7. Stats back all of this up as well.

Stats don't measure intangibles or chemistry. Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman won more titles than the Warriors. They're on the verge of being in the conversation, but can't be right now because of their complacency. Sure, your bench is awesome. But at the same time, this game is more offensively focused and the reffing is different. The Bulls are just more imposing. I love Draymond Green, especially since I am a Spartans fan. But I take Rodman in the matchup there. The Bulls have a better coach than Kerr. But let's just give the Wolves credit and hope for an entertaining WCF between the Spurs and Warriors. You guys are still the defending champs.

BKLYNpigeon
04-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Warriors just looked mentally checked out, nobody said it was easy.

I never really cared about those records anyway. I just want the Ring.

bgdreton
04-06-2016, 01:55 AM

Stats don't measure intangibles or chemistry. Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman won more titles than the Warriors. They're on the verge of being in the conversation, but can't be right now because of their complacency. Sure, your bench is awesome. But at the same time, this game is more offensively focused and the reffing is different. The Bulls are just more imposing. I love Draymond Green, especially since I am a Spartans fan. But I take Rodman in the matchup there. The Bulls have a better coach than Kerr. But let's just give the Wolves credit and hope for an entertaining WCF between the Spurs and Warriors. You guys are still the defending champs.

Don't give me that compliment sandwich stuff lol. Once again I never said they win I did say it would be a competitive series and we are not talking about 6 titles we are comparing 1 season vs the other. Minny does deserve credit they still played through getting blasted at the beginning of the game. Anyways we can talk more about the Bulls if you want to in the proper thread. Good stuff

mngopher35
04-06-2016, 01:55 AM
It's not right to disrespect opponents. That's what will separate the old from the current. As a Heat fan I was used to that during the LeBron era. The Warriors are a dangerous squad and are historic, but to be compared to the greatest squad of all time is a stretch. They're overhyped for sure. The Wolves are very impressive and play better than their record. KAT, Wiggins, Dieng, Muhammad, Lavine, and future young picks in the upcoming draft? You have a reason to celebrate. Congrats on the W.

Even the Bulls lost to an expansion team their 72 win season I'm pretty sure. It's just extremely tough to win that many games, don't think it's really disrespect. Every team has some off nights. Have to see their playoff run before cementing them in comparison with the truly elite teams like the Bulls though. Not sure if that's what you mean by over hyped or not (cause I haven't seen tons of people saying they are the best team ever).

basketballkitty
04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Warriors lost ?....To Minnesota ? Oh God. Clearly the pressure is getting to them. Now they have to win out to break the record. And they have zero chance of that. Might as well pack it in and rest everyone now. Man, first Boston and Now Minny at Home. Clear Choke job.

Saddletramp
04-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Well, we know one thing: The Warriors can't break the record and the Spurs go perfect at home. One of those can happen or both might not happen. That'll be a huge game in San Antonio.

Oefarmy2005
04-06-2016, 08:27 AM
I love it when fans don't give teams the credit they are due. The Warriors squeaked by in the last game against the Wolves. The Wolves are young and lack coaching, but they have enough talent to play with teams like GS.

effen5
04-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Is this really a big deal? It's not. Warriors struggled but will still win 70 games. They are still the best team in the league.

WaDe03
04-06-2016, 11:18 AM

We still disrespect opponents all the time. If not we would have the 3rd seed on lock and would possibly be in the running with the Cavs and raptors for the 1st.

72 Wins
04-06-2016, 12:16 PM
For a young team, MN was VERY impressive in overtime. Executed well and did not seem to be impacted by the pressure. I was surprised they didn't collapse. I am very envious at the future of MN.

Hawkeye15
04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Wiggins spin move covers so much ground it's crazy. And KAT is a future MVP candidate imo.

Wolves are a couple years away, but if groomed right, will be really good.

SteBO
04-06-2016, 05:39 PM
The Wolves have been one of those teams that can/will beat you if you relax and don't take them seriously. HEAT fans can atest to that; MIN was @Miami in early November and the HEAT was more or less in control of it all night until the 4th quarter when they got lax and the Wolves just stole the game (scored 40 in the 4th). I loved KAT's game in college and I knew it would translate well in the NBA. That's proven itself out this year, and Lavine's improved. I dunno what I'm doing with Wiggins, but he leaves a lot to be desired right now. He's really young, so I have no reason to believe he won't grow.

CHANGO
04-06-2016, 06:12 PM
I really hope Pop doesn't rest his guys on at least 1 game vs the Warriors.

The game was amazing, I was surprised with KAT's defense and the Wolves D as a whole. The officiating on the last minutes of 4th quarter and OT was AWFUL. Wolves deserved that win.

CHANGO
04-06-2016, 06:13 PM
BTW nobody talking about the HEAT, I'm interested to see the opinions from other fans about Josh Richardson, dude has been killing it since the All-Star break, shooting 60% from 3pt land and defending very good, he has been our best rookie (sorry Winslow).

But the chemistry between the rooks and Whiteside is amazing, future looks good.

WaDe03
04-06-2016, 08:08 PM
JRich is better than Winslow right now. Never thought that would happen. The potential for both is very high in my opinion and I believe Winslow has more potential but we'll see. It's nice to have both. Both are top 10 in rookie rankings too.

5ass
04-06-2016, 09:38 PM
BTW nobody talking about the HEAT, I'm interested to see the opinions from other fans about Josh Richardson, dude has been killing it since the All-Star break, shooting 60% from 3pt land and defending very good, he has been our best rookie (sorry Winslow).

But the chemistry between the rooks and Whiteside is amazing, future looks good.
I liked Richardson from when he first played vs the Magic. Didn't have a great game, but still showed me some good stuff. I like him and think he has a decent ceiling. I think that was an even better pick than Winslow. I'm still not sure about Winslow. He was picked just ahead of Myles Turner and Devin Booker. I was so high on Winslow pre draft, maybe its mostly disappointment.

c.c.
04-06-2016, 09:50 PM
It's time the Rockets wake up! After we lock in this playoff spot, the sky is gonna be the limit 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Saddletramp
04-07-2016, 02:27 AM
This last week will be a win/win for the Rockets. If they get in, they "prolong the season and anything can happen and you just never know and yadayadayada." If they don't get in, they keep their first rounder this year and put this ******** of a season behind them.

Let's get to the offseason already.

Iron24th
04-07-2016, 03:05 AM
It's time the Rockets wake up! After we lock in this playoff spot, the sky is gonna be the limit ����������

The warriors would be the limit here.

c.c.
04-07-2016, 06:34 AM
The warriors would be the limit here.

Yeah that's easy to say since the Warriors been playing so great and the Rockets been playing so bad.

This Rockets team is still as talented as last year and still believe in them!

CHANGO
04-07-2016, 01:22 PM
I liked Richardson from when he first played vs the Magic. Didn't have a great game, but still showed me some good stuff. I like him and think he has a decent ceiling. I think that was an even better pick than Winslow. I'm still not sure about Winslow. He was picked just ahead of Myles Turner and Devin Booker. I was so high on Winslow pre draft, maybe its mostly disappointment.

Yeah, I think all HEAT fans were high on Winslow too. His defense and athlethisismm is obviously there but most of the time his jumper looks FUGLY. I hope he can work on his J and 3pt shooting because he could be a threat with those weapons. But I love his defense and decision making.

J-Rich on the other side, he have everything right now, hopefully he can keep this up (not the 60% 3pt shooting LOL).

lol, please
04-07-2016, 02:38 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?907528-Revenge!!-Game-78-Spurs-(65-12)-Warriors-(69-9)

The game of the century lies before us...the only question is....is kdspurman ready!?

TOO MUCH HYPE!!!

:cheer:

It's time the Rockets wake up! After we lock in this playoff spot, the sky is gonna be the limit 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

:clap:

Iron24th
04-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Yeah that's easy to say since the Warriors been playing so great and the Rockets been playing so bad.

This Rockets team is still as talented as last year and still believe in them!

It's not like you're biased right?

The only team capable of beating GS on a 7 games series is SA.

jerellh528
04-07-2016, 10:53 PM
So glad both teams are playing their starters right now

Vincent
04-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Ouch...

Aldridge really looked like he hurt his hand there

Bostonjorge
04-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Aldridge hand

kdspurman
04-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Our Warrior killer is out tonight.(Diaw) but hopefully LMA can make a return.

I like what Pop is doing. Seeing how 2 bigs will work after he got a look at what playing smaller was like last matchup

bgdreton
04-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Man I love when these two juggernaut teams play against each other.

bgdreton
04-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Our Warrior killer is out tonight.(Diaw) but hopefully LMA can make a return.

I like what Pop is doing. Seeing how 2 bigs will work after he got a look at what playing smaller was like last matchup

Yea Diaw scares me more than anyone else not named Kawhi

nastynice
04-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Need to keep it going, this is exactly what we needed after this recent lull. Need to close it out tho

nastynice
04-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Warriors just looked mentally checked out, nobody said it was easy.

I never really cared about those records anyway. I just want the Ring.

I def cared about the record, but after seeing how we've played the last two weeks all of a sudden my concern is wether we are ready for a playoff run and the record doesn't seem so important. Got a lil cocky, reality check hit us. Need to respond

nastynice
04-08-2016, 01:01 AM
2nd 70 win team in history, hell yea that's what's up!! :clap::clap:

kdspurman
04-08-2016, 09:09 AM

Ha.. Yea he adds so much to the team. They definitely could've used him.

Congrats on the big 7-0 !

TrueFan420
04-08-2016, 09:32 AM

Same. Diaw was Green before Green was Green. Their games and roles are so similar. Obviously Green is a better player but Diaw is much crafter down low. It's something Green really needs to add to his wheel well.

TrueFan420
04-08-2016, 09:34 AM

Hopefully we close out the season undefeated and break two records in the process. Get 73 wins and finally beat the Spurs on their court in the reg season.

nastynice
04-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Hopefully we close out the season undefeated and break two records in the process. Get 73 wins and finally beat the Spurs on their court in the reg season.

That game in san antonio will be big for us. Need to pull out a w.

Record would be nice, but honestly at this point, I'd rather we look sharp and focused these next 3 games even if we lose one or more, instead of looking sloppy and disconnected yet getting 3 lucky wins. This team needs to be ready for the playoffs

bgdreton
04-08-2016, 03:34 PM

Same. Diaw was Green before Green was Green. Their games and roles are so similar. Obviously Green is a better player but Diaw is much crafter down low. It's something Green really needs to add to his wheel well.

Yea Green is a bull dog down low if he could get a couple moves he would be pretty nice!

jason
04-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Man what a great game by the Warriors.. Curry actually adjusted well and started taking the drives instead of forcing 3s.. This game showed we really needed Bogut and Ezeli last game(mostly Bogut).

Dade County
04-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Refs beat Miami tonight...

Good game though, HEAT almost beat them.

nastynice
04-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Man what a great game by the Warriors.. Curry actually adjusted well and started taking the drives instead of forcing 3s.. This game showed we really needed Bogut and Ezeli last game(mostly Bogut).

Yup, was beautiful to see him start pressing the issue and taking it to the rack. It's like he got so comfortable with his shot and forgot how good he is at taking it into the paint.

Spurs will slap us around if our bigs don't do work down low, that's for sure. I think lasts game we got out rebounded by like 20

5ass
04-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Refs beat Miami tonight...

Good game though, HEAT almost beat them.

The refs were bad both ways. They missed a couple of +1s for Vucevic, a clear double dribble by wade, and called a BS foul on Fournier. That is only during the last 2.5 minutes. The heat let Fournier and Vucevic go off on them. That is why they lost.

goingfor28
04-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Really surprised the JAZZ lost to the CLIPPERS bench players. Cole Aldrich had 21 and 18 with 5 steals lol

goingfor28
04-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Prigioni and Aldrich combined for 34 pts, 25 reb and 9 ast

Dade County
04-09-2016, 12:37 AM
The refs were bad both ways. They missed a couple of +1s for Vucevic, a clear double dribble by wade, and called a BS foul on Fournier. That is only during the last 2.5 minutes. The heat let Fournier and Vucevic go off on them. That is why they lost.

No...

The entire game was controlled by the Refs, this is why i stated "Refs beat Miami".

I'm not trying to bring the Magic players into this, thats why I didn't mention them.

5ass
04-09-2016, 09:44 AM
No...

The entire game was controlled by the Refs, this is why i stated "Refs beat Miami".

I'm not trying to bring the Magic players into this, thats why I didn't mention them.

Yes. I can tell you the exact time of those calls the refs missed if you want. You're just failing to see the bad calls that went against the Magic. The refs were bad for both teams. Refs didn't beat Miami, the Magic did. Give credit where it's due.

Vee-Rex
04-09-2016, 09:59 AM
I think Heat get eliminated first round if they don't match up with Charlotte, and especially if they don't have home court advantage.

WaDe03
04-09-2016, 11:02 AM
The refs sucked but Miami beat Miami. Missed way too many layups and free throws. When we come out half assed against teams we think we can coast against we get embarrassed. You would think they would've learned their lesson. We have top 3 talent in the East with or without Bosh so we'll see if we can put it to use on a consistent basis in the playoffs where it matters. We go as far as Wade takes us if he comes out with a half assed effort like he did last night we'll get swept in the first round. If he comes out playin like he's playing against LeBron every game we make a deep playoff run.

5ass
04-09-2016, 11:44 AM
The refs sucked but Miami beat Miami. Missed way too many layups and free throws. When we come out half assed against teams we think we can coast against we get embarrassed. You would think they would've learned their lesson. We have top 3 talent in the East with or without Bosh so we'll see if we can put it to use on a consistent basis in the playoffs where it matters. We go as far as Wade takes us if he comes out with a half assed effort like he did last night we'll get swept in the first round. If he comes out playin like he's playing against LeBron every game we make a deep playoff run.

They also need to play better defense. They let the Magic shoot 52.4% from the field and 50% from 3. The heat killed the Magic on the offensive boards, but defensive rebounds were equal.

WaDe03
04-09-2016, 12:12 PM
They also need to play better defense. They let the Magic shoot 52.4% from the field and 50% from 3. The heat killed the Magic on the offensive boards, but defensive rebounds were equal.

The defense has definitely been garbage lately and it looks like a lot of guys are trying to save their legs for the playoffs but when you're fighting for HCA you can't take it easy. At least that's from my perspective as a fan, I've seen them blow good teams out so maybe they feel they can win with or without HCA. Wade said last night whether they have home court or not good teams win on the road.

numba1CHANGsta
04-09-2016, 09:57 PM
LOL @ Heat fans blaming the refs, you guys didn't seem to complain when the refs were giving the Heat games when LeBron was there smh

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 10:28 PM
This right here is **** that annoys me... We get they are the best team in the league but they are man handling the grizz with holds and fouls and its not being called... they dont need the refs to break the ****ing record man.

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 10:29 PM
LOL @ Heat fans blaming the refs, you guys didn't seem to complain when the refs were giving the Heat games when LeBron was there smh

The superstar treatment is so ****ing annoying man. If its a foul call it ya know. If it isnt then dont... who the player is or what time during the game it happens its still a foul.

Right now the grizz player was just destroyed and because its the final shot of the game THEY LET THEM PLAY :rolleyes:

GottaLoveCubs
they dont need the refs to break the ****ing record man.

Yes they do. I've watched a few games this year, and they get a lot of favorable calls from what I've seen.

More-Than-Most
look at the ****ing insane contact.

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 10:30 PM
no **** its a ****ing foul.

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 10:31 PM
This is why i cant stand this league man... This and football the officiating is so ****ing bad.

aman_13
04-09-2016, 10:33 PM
The Warriors got some help tonight from the refs but I'm glad they got the win.

GottaLoveCubs
This is why i cant stand this league man... This and football the officiating is so ****ing bad.

It hurts the league. College officiating is 1000x better than the nba.

Heediot
NBA helping Warriors late with a bunch of no call clear fouls. League wants ratings. The chase = ratings = cash. Even against Minnesota the reffing was shotty at the end of the 4th Q, but Minnesota pulled it out in OT.

kdspurman
04-09-2016, 10:35 PM
no **** its a ****ing foul.

They've gotten the benefit of the doubt several times, especially in closer contests this year. It sucks cause Memphis was fighting and should be gotten ft's there.

I know sometimes they let stuff go late in games, but obvious crap like that should be called

goingfor28
04-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Lance got blatantly fouled on that last shot. What a bunch of horse ****

FlashBolt
04-09-2016, 10:45 PM
They've gotten the benefit of the doubt several times, especially in closer contests this year. It sucks cause Memphis was fighting and should be gotten ft's there.

I know sometimes they let stuff go late in games, but obvious crap like that should be called

KDspurman, do you remember that missed call in the GSW vs Boston game in which not only does Amir Johnson get abused by Draymond Green but the refs ignore Marcus Smart and Evan Turner's plea to call a timeout? Tonight's game wasn't that atrocious but wow, Green was pulling jerseys towards the dwindling minutes and nothing was ever called. Lance Stephenson got fouled twice in that last play; once by Curry in the running layup shot and the other when he's shooting a jumper by Klay. Blatant foul calls and there is no excuse for this. Memphis played hard with a depleted roster.

More-Than-Most
04-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Its so damn annoying... watched that entire game for them to **** the ending away and i want the ****ing warriors to break the bulls record but i cant stand **** like that.

kdspurman
04-09-2016, 10:54 PM
KDspurman, do you remember that missed call in the GSW vs Boston game in which not only does Amir Johnson get abused by Draymond Green but the refs ignore Marcus Smart and Evan Turner's plea to call a timeout? Tonight's game wasn't that atrocious but wow, Green was pulling jerseys towards the dwindling minutes and nothing was ever called. Lance Stephenson got fouled twice in that last play; once by Curry in the running layup shot and the other when he's shooting a jumper by Klay. Blatant foul calls and there is no excuse for this. Memphis played hard with a depleted roster.

Yup, I remember it clearly. And Green fouled Carter tonight too going up for a rebound, I think that's the jersey pulling you're talking about. Well, 1 of them lol.

And I get it, better teams will get calls. But it's like these late game situations where the game is close, it's even more demoralizing. It wasn't as bad as the Boston game but it was close. Curry pushed Lance on his 3. Looked like he actually pushed him and didn't seem to hide it. Green will always get away with his stuff it seems.. it sucks but that's just how its been

Allphakenny1
04-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Memphis got the calls all night and people are complaining about the Warriors getting the benefit from officials. I have never seen a super star player get less respect from the officials than Curry gets right now. I guarantee the Bulls had more help in their 72 win season than the Warriors get right now.

CHANGO
04-09-2016, 11:33 PM
This game, Minny game, Boston game... Warriors getting some help from the refs... I don't think the best team in the league needs that much help. SMH...

jason
04-09-2016, 11:39 PM
The superstar treatment is so ****ing annoying man. If its a foul call it ya know. If it isnt then dont... who the player is or what time during the game it happens its still a foul.

Right now the grizz player was just destroyed and because its the final shot of the game THEY LET THEM PLAY :rolleyes:

You obviously didn't see all the fouls the Grizzlies got away with but ok lol

I doubt many of you guys were watching this whole game.. Curry literally got shoved twice out of bounds for a no call.. If anything Grizzlies got a lot more help from refs throughout the game but of course people will say otherwise

FlashBolt
04-09-2016, 11:46 PM
You obviously didn't see all the fouls the Grizzlies got away with but ok lol

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I watched the entire game; Warriors never played aggressive the entire game until the remaining few minutes. Nothing warranted any blatant calls. Don't talk about got away when the refs spent four minutes going over a bucket and spent zero reviewing any questionable Warriors calls. The simple fact is, it happened vs Boston and now the Warriors as well. Even in the Minny game it happened. ZERO calls. Draymond clearly grabbing onto jerseys (think he grabbed onto Carter's twice and he was grabbing number 0 on the Memphis jersey as well.

jason
04-10-2016, 12:01 AM
I watched the entire game; Warriors never played aggressive the entire game until the remaining few minutes. Nothing warranted any blatant calls. Don't talk about got away when the refs spent four minutes going over a bucket and spent zero reviewing any questionable Warriors calls. The simple fact is, it happened vs Boston and now the Warriors as well. Even in the Minny game it happened. ZERO calls. Draymond clearly grabbing onto jerseys (think he grabbed onto Carter's twice and he was grabbing number 0 on the Memphis jersey as well.

You watched the entire game? The Curry who've out of bounds wasn't blatant? Lol strongly disagree.. After the Carter foul there was another clear foul on Iggy that wasn't call either.. That one basket was huge and they got it wrong the first time.. Currys jersey get pulled constantly that it's not even funny.

Chronz
04-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Memphis should have won that game but oh well.

WaDe03
04-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Crazy what the Warriors have done this year. I will say I've watched 3 games they won due to refs in the clutch and I watched a game the refs tried but didn't succeed when Boston beat them at home. Like I said still crazy but they've definitely won some games they didn't deserve to win.

nastynice
04-10-2016, 01:29 AM
Yea, they coulda called that against us at the end there, got lucky. Close game

mngopher35
04-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Towns with the game winner after Lilliard 4 point play took the lead.

goingfor28
04-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Still waiting for Lance to shoot those 2 FTs he deserved at the end...

CHANGO
04-10-2016, 03:11 AM
BTW nobody talked about this but JR Smith also deserved 3 ft's at the end vs the Bulls. I think is ******** that refs don't have the balls to be consistent to call fouls. They did against the Thunder when Durant fouled Iggy in a jumper (there was less contact than in both plays with Lance and JR in last night's game). But oh well...

Hopefully in the playoffs the refs start to call Green moving screens, those are pretty annoying too.

jerellh528
04-10-2016, 03:21 AM
I feel like the NBA wants them to break the record. Grizz played well enough to win tonight, and should've won. Those two huge no calls by the refs really screwed the grizz. Great shot by Barnes tho.

bgdreton
04-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Are you guys serious???? End of game drive fouls are almost never called that's the nba.. regardless of who is playing.

Vincent
04-10-2016, 03:30 AM
BTW nobody talked about this but JR Smith also deserved 3 ft's at the end vs the Bulls. I think is ******** that refs don't have the balls to be consistent to call fouls. They did against the Thunder when Durant fouled Iggy in a jumper (there was less contact than in both plays with Lance and JR in last night's game). But oh well...

Hopefully in the playoffs the refs start to call Green moving screens, those are pretty annoying too.

Holiday got the ball clean up top and JR kicked out his legs to get contact on the bottom. If anything that's called as an offensive foul now.

More-Than-Most
04-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Are you guys serious???? End of game drive fouls are almost never called that's the nba.. regardless of who is playing.

Yup and if I am a defender I start drop kicking players who drive late because fouls are only fouls until the final possession bro :rolleyes:

You are correct that this is the logic of the NBA and its why the game is **** because the refs pick and choose when fouls are fouls instead of fouls just being fouls.

SteBO
04-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Big ups to nastynice for at least being reasonable enough to know that his team got some kind whistles at the end of the game. MEM should've won that game, but it's also indicative of how great a team GS is when they win a game probably didn't deserve to win. And anyway, Green made the plays offensively down the stretch and Barnes still had to make the 3 to get his team the lead.

CHANGO
04-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Holiday got the ball clean up top and JR kicked out his legs to get contact on the bottom. If anything that's called as an offensive foul now.

Holiday got JR on the hand, even the announcers saw that and said it on the replay.

5ass
04-10-2016, 02:28 PM
To the people that complain about the refs in close games...
http://official.nba.com/nba-officiating-last-two-minute-report-april-8-2016/

They have them for every day. For games that are one possession in the last two minutes, the NBA will go back and review their calls in those two minutes. The Warriors-Memphis game should be out tomorrow, but the Magic-Heat game is out. They had three mistakes:

-Watson pushed off on dragic to create space for a shot, no call
-wade fouled vucevic on the dunk attempt, no call
-5 second violation by Deng on the last inbounds play, no call

WaDe03
04-10-2016, 02:51 PM
To the people that complain about the refs in close games...
http://official.nba.com/nba-officiating-last-two-minute-report-april-8-2016/

They have them for every day. For games that are one possession in the last two minutes, the NBA will go back and review their calls in those two minutes. The Warriors-Memphis game should be out tomorrow, but the Magic-Heat game is out. They had three mistakes:

-Watson pushed off on dragic to create space for a shot, no call
-wade fouled vucevic on the dunk attempt, no call
-5 second violation by Deng on the last inbounds play, no call

That's 2 minutes out of 48. Refs were bad but Miami beat themselves missing layups and free throws and not being aggressive. Refs have been terrible on every level this year though idk what's going on. I saw someone say college refs were good but every game I watched they were terrible and I saw nothing but complaining about them all year as well.

5ass
04-10-2016, 03:10 PM
That's 2 minutes out of 48. Refs were bad but Miami beat themselves missing layups and free throws and not being aggressive. Refs have been terrible on every level this year though idk what's going on. I saw someone say college refs were good but every game I watched they were terrible and I saw nothing but complaining about them all year as well.

I know its just the last two minutes, but that doesn't mean it was much different the first 46. Its interesting nonetheless. Did heat fans realise that there were two calls that went against the Magic and one against the heat in the final two minutes? Its just cool to see what you might've missed. Fans only tend to see the bad calls that go against their teams, so they think the refs are against them. The refs were bad for both sides that game. I'm not saying that makes it okay, but my post is mainly directed at the guy that said "the refs beat the heat tonight". At least the NBA is starting to pay attention to the problem, and trying to fix it.

nastynice
04-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Huge game tonight. Whoever wins tonight is gonna hold the mental edge if dubs Spurs meet in the playoffs

eDush
04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Huge game tonight. Whoever wins tonight is gonna hold the mental edge if dubs Spurs meet in the playoffs

It will be as i heard the Spurs will play their big guns tonight but it wouldn't surprise me if it's just misinformation and they will give them a restful Sunday instead of showing their hand as well as losing at full strength at home, a bitter pill to accept for the team and Spurs fans with little at stake.

Dubs will take this one while limiting our starters to under 30 min and pray for no injuries!

Vincent
04-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Holiday got JR on the hand, even the announcers saw that and said it on the replay.

From the NBA.com website,

"Incidental Contact: The mere fact that contact occurs does not mean a foul has been committed. Players are allowed to contact other players when reaching for a loose ball, or when performing normal offensive and defensive movements. The hand is considered “ part of the ball” when it is in contact with the ball and contact with a players hand when it is in contact with the ball is not a foul."

nastynice
04-10-2016, 04:44 PM
It will be as i heard the Spurs will play their big guns tonight but it wouldn't surprise me if it's just misinformation and they will give them a restful Sunday instead of showing their hand as well as losing at full strength at home, a bitter pill to accept for the team and Spurs fans with little at stake.

Dubs will take this one while limiting our starters to under 30 min and pray for no injuries!

True, the w is definitely secondary for both squads, I mean more in terms of who's able to control the game (not regarding pace, pace will be slow, that's a given). If the Spurs do, guaranteed it'll be in our heads that they can't lose at home, all they'll have to do is steal one in Oakland. I ****in hate the Spurs, somehow someway every time we play I feel like it means nothing to them but means a lot to us. I don't understand this edge they have over us.

kobe4thewinbang
04-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Spurs vs Warriors gonna be good. I'm surprised Warriors rallied against Memphis. Gotta watch those highlights!

But hey, 72 wins is fine by me! I love how it's either 73 wins possible or Spurs go undefeated at home, which is insane.

Ginoooooooooooobili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Kawhi has a good game. It's the matchup everybody wants to see in the playoffs, so let's see it again!

kdspurman
04-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Diaw being out again sucks. I thought for sure with him missing the 3 game road trip, he would return tonight. Miss his presence in the post

nastynice
04-10-2016, 08:05 PM
What a monster game. Loving the dubs defense, hate the rebounding

Sly Guy
04-10-2016, 08:11 PM
halftime at 35 apiece.....lol, no one ever accuses san antonio of being pretty

nastynice
04-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Diaw being out again sucks. I thought for sure with him missing the 3 game road trip, he would return tonight. Miss his presence in the post

Yea, he's a huge matchup problem, that's a big loss. this kinda helps the Spurs if we meet in the playoffs

Bostonjorge
04-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Kobe had 35 points

nastynice
04-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Spurs are kinda killin it right now

PewPew
04-10-2016, 08:49 PM
refs in the spurs game are horrible

zn23
04-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Has Danny Green forgotten how the shoot 3's this year?

Bostonjorge
04-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Curry just clowning now

basketballkitty
04-10-2016, 09:16 PM
I am certain that IF the Warriors win today for # 72 at San Antonio...no matter WHAT, and no matter who played for the Spurs....which is everyone....What are the Odds that " Skip Bayless " tomorrow will spew that the Spurs LET the Warriors win!!

jason
04-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Kawhi missed a lot of shots tonight.. Curry had a great game tonight also

BKLYNpigeon
04-10-2016, 09:22 PM
legit...

KnicksorBust
04-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Warriors. One more game. Gotta appreciate history being made before your eyes.

zn23
04-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Huge victory for the Warriors. 72-9.

They get the Grizzlies next at home. Hopefully they don't choke that one away.

jason
04-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Wow 72 wins..

basketballkitty
04-10-2016, 09:35 PM
If they end up losing Wednesday night...The Warriors will forever remember the earlier Minnesota game at Home...up 17 in the 4th...and they LOST. And the Laker game where L.A. didn't just win, but they kicked the Warriors AZZ!!

Vinny642
04-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Steve Kerr is that dude lmao

likemystylez
04-10-2016, 09:54 PM
I am certain that IF the Warriors win today for # 72 at San Antonio...no matter WHAT, and no matter who played for the Spurs....which is everyone....What are the Odds that " Skip Bayless " tomorrow will spew that the Spurs LET the Warriors win!!

Thatd be a tough sell, considering how crazy pop went when he didnt think curry was fouled in the last min of the game. That was a game spurs squad, as it was last thursday when the two teams met. Normally reg season wins against the spurs dont mean a lot, but the last two games between these two teams felt very very playoff like.... and warriors won them both. Not good for spurs fans

blahblahyoutoo
04-10-2016, 10:06 PM
spurs weren't at full strength. duncan was sitting.

basketballkitty
04-10-2016, 10:19 PM

That is not a short coming/ Not against Golden State. I Love Timmy. But more he is playing is less Aldridge is.

kobe4thewinbang
04-10-2016, 11:12 PM
One thing we know: If they meet in the playoffs for 7 games at most, it's gonna be a grand affair. Either team could've won tonight, and I hope the referees shut up come playoff time. Didn't watch it yet, but just saying I hate it when the refs ruin the game. Let them play.

Vinny642
04-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Warriors vs Spurs might be the best series all time.

BKLYNpigeon
04-11-2016, 02:15 AM

Duncan is completely useless vs the Warriors. they might actually be better off not playing him at all.

prodigy
04-11-2016, 04:26 AM
The refs sucked but Miami beat Miami. Missed way too many layups and free throws.

Every team that loses can say this lol. Give the other team some credit they ball players too.

goingfor28
04-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Great. Can't wait to hear all about GSW for the next few months. Hopefully somehow Memphis can win @ GS otherwise all sports channels and this forum are going to be unbearable. I hope someone, anyone knocks them out in the playoffs just so all this talk about them being better than that 95 Bulls team stops.

Wade n Fade
04-11-2016, 02:01 PM
By tying the record, we will not hear the end of the GSW.

Bostonjorge
04-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Wednesday the Warriors move the Bulls from 1a to number 2 on the all time best season teams ever.

WaDe03
04-11-2016, 08:33 PM
I'm a Cavs and Hornets fan tonight.

WaDe03
04-11-2016, 08:46 PM
LeBron is still the best player in the league. Steph is good as hell but LeBron can match him or outdo him in every statistic category as well as play elite defense. We only see this LeBron to close out the year and in the playoffs though.

WaDe03
04-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Oh man these refs are bad in the Cavs Hawks game lol. Good thing for us Heat fans though.

FlashBolt
04-11-2016, 09:22 PM
1) LeBron the past month has been the best player.
2) Westbrook just logged the quickest triple double in NBA history (yes, some guy did it in 55' but I don't count records that stretch that long.

Wade n Fade
04-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Lakers down by 42? #ByeFeliciaBryant

kdspurman
04-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Duncan is completely useless vs the Warriors. they might actually be better off not playing him at all.

Agreed.. the bigger loss was Diaw. His value against you guys is very high. Sadly, TD can't do much at this stage of his career

FlashBolt
04-12-2016, 10:29 AM
IMO, Kawhi needs to do more against the Warriors. I actually don't see them winning this unless he does.

TrueFan420
04-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Agreed.. the bigger loss was Diaw. His value against you guys is very high. Sadly, TD can't do much at this stage of his career

Timmy still has a lot left to give but we're just a very bad match up for him at this point in his career. Yes Diaw is more of a loss against us tho. But against the Clippers or Houston or OKC I think Duncan's value to you is much higher.

SteBO
04-12-2016, 05:35 PM
1) LeBron the past month has been the best player.
2) Westbrook just logged the quickest triple double in NBA history (yes, some guy did it in 55' but I don't count records that stretch that long.
Over the last 10 games I believe, LBJ is shooting 63% from the floor and 51% from 3 all while controlling the game and getting guys involved. He's averaged 28, 8 and 8 over that span as well. It reminds me of that insane 30 point 60+FG% streak he had in 2013 during the 27 game winning streak. He's just an unbelievable player.

CHANGO
04-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Obviously you know more about your Spurs than me, but... IMO Duncan still is very important to that team both defensively and offensively, it just a bad matchup vs the Warriors. He can play when Bogut is on the court, but when the Warriors go small it's bad.

CHANGO
04-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Also, Lebron has been killing it since he unfollowed the Cavs on TW, I saw a comparison with the before and after and he is shooting 60% from thhe floor and 48% from 3pt land. I know it's not about the Cavs TW drama, it's more about him getting ready for the playoffs or wanting to send a message that "hey, I'm still here".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfz8fLhUkAA2Fmp.jpg:large

That's a stretch of 12 games, he only played in 10.

kdspurman
04-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Obviously you know more about your Spurs than me, but... IMO Duncan still is very important to that team both defensively and offensively, it just a bad matchup vs the Warriors. He can play when Bogut is on the court, but when the Warriors go small it's bad.

Honestly it's tough even w/Bogut because they use him in a lot of screening action and it forces TD to guard on the perimeter which is that last place he should be at nearly 40 years old haha. They try and switch everything, and it's tougher on TD now. If this was prime TD, he'd do just fine in this kind of match up.

He would probably do OK against their 2nd unit if Ezeli is out there, and he doesn't have to worry as much about the 3 point shot and can focus on doing what he does best at this point, which is protecting the rim.

naps
04-12-2016, 06:39 PM
LeBron is gearing up for the playoffs with his recent much upgraded level of play. I think the fact that someone else has been widely labeled as the best player on the planet other than him finally caught up to him. This must be a new feeling for him since he has proudly carried that tag for nearly a decade. I am loving it. If Curry doesnt keep up his excellence in the postseason and LeBron tears it up, everyone will start backtracking.

FlashBolt
04-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Over the last 10 games I believe, LBJ is shooting 63% from the floor and 51% from 3 all while controlling the game and getting guys involved. He's averaged 28, 8 and 8 over that span as well. It reminds me of that insane 30 point 60+FG% streak he had in 2013 during the 27 game winning streak. He's just an unbelievable player.

Yeah, the thing that surprised me most this season is that he was supposed to go through a decline. It was fairly evident that last season, you could see him slowing down. Then this season happened and he's looked amazing. It's unfortunate for him because he has such a huge ego but with all the love Curry has been getting, I think it's motivating him.

CHANGO
04-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Honestly it's tough even w/Bogut because they use him in a lot of screening action and it forces TD to guard on the perimeter which is that last place he should be at nearly 40 years old haha. They try and switch everything, and it's tougher on TD now. If this was prime TD, he'd do just fine in this kind of match up.

He would probably do OK against their 2nd unit if Ezeli is out there, and he doesn't have to worry as much about the 3 point shot and can focus on doing what he does best at this point, which is protecting the rim.

Actually you are right, I forgot how the Spurs defend the W's switching everything, in that case having Duncan there isn't a good idea. Diaw is the missing valuable piece.

CHANGO
04-12-2016, 07:13 PM
All season long I have been saying that Lebron should be number 2 on MVP voting. I think he means much more to his team than any other guy besides Curry. He is still carrying a lot.

Scoots
04-12-2016, 11:36 PM

He's right, Diaw gives Draymond fits.

Vee-Rex
04-13-2016, 06:43 AM
Yeah, the thing that surprised me most this season is that he was supposed to go through a decline. It was fairly evident that last season, you could see him slowing down. Then this season happened and he's looked amazing. It's unfortunate for him because he has such a huge ego but with all the love Curry has been getting, I think it's motivating him.

I wonder if his back problems had anything to do with it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james---i-feel-10-times-better-than-i-did-last-year-212620379.html

He claims that last year he was banged up and that this year he feels much better. I guess we'll see come playoffs, but so far it looks to be true.

ewing
04-13-2016, 08:45 AM
I wonder if his back problems had anything to do with it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james---i-feel-10-times-better-than-i-did-last-year-212620379.html

He claims that last year he was banged up and that this year he feels much better. I guess we'll see come playoffs, but so far it looks to be true.

I haven't watch a lot of your team in the 2nd 1/2 but i have seen some LeBron highlights that i felt were more explosive then anything i have seen in years

Wade n Fade
04-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Goodbye and good riddance to Kobe.

Big Zo
04-13-2016, 06:13 PM
I think Kobe's gonna retire.

Bostonjorge
04-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Today Kobe is bigger then the game. Bigger then the NBA.

Lil Rhody
04-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Celtics just held the heat to 5 points in the 3rd quarter! Sets a team record

zn23
04-13-2016, 10:29 PM
This farewell tour is the most egotistical, self indulgent thing I've ever seen. Will Tim Duncan get the same kind of treatment if he announces he's going to be retiring next season? I mean he's way more accomplished than Kobe is... Something tells me he wont. He also wouldn't care.

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 10:30 PM
Wow the Heat choked that one away.... but at the end of the day it doesn't matter...

Wade n Fade
04-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Wow the Heat choked that one away.... but at the end of the day it doesn't matter...

Yep, I am mad about the ending. Completely flat in the 2nd half. But thanks Washington. It is dumbfounding how Boston swept us yet finished at the #5 spot when each of the four teams had the identical W-L records.

kdspurman
04-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Nice tribute there for the mamba...

archdevil84
04-13-2016, 10:37 PM
this is the first laker game i'm ever gonna watch (apart from the times when miami plays them @home)

kdspurman
04-13-2016, 10:38 PM
This farewell tour is the most egotistical, self indulgent thing I've ever seen. Will Tim Duncan get the same kind of treatment if he announces he's going to be retiring next season? I mean he's way more accomplished than Kobe is... Something tells me he wont. He also wouldn't care.

Tim could walk away after this year, only he really knows. But they're such different personality types. TD wouldn't want this type of farewell imo anyway.

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 10:44 PM

Yep, I am mad about the ending. Completely flat in the 2nd half. But thanks Washington. It is dumbfounding how Boston swept us yet finished at the #5 spot when each of the four teams had the identical W-L records.

Yea they stop doing what got them the lead. They started to throw up threes instead of banging inside... yea that is pretty crazy but Boston has a legit team tho. They play very well together

archdevil84
04-13-2016, 10:47 PM
arghhhhhhhh noooo they just HAD to put hubie fcking brown with the lakers didnt they. ughhhhhhh

AllBall
04-13-2016, 10:57 PM
Someone explain to me how Kobe is retiring and somehow Vince Carter will still be playing this weekend? lmao :laugh2:

naps
04-13-2016, 10:57 PM
Let the man go for some easy looks and get him going so he can put on a show for one final time. It would be amazing if he could go on a shooting spree tonight and drop 50. Perfect ending.

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Curry is going bananas lol

JAZZNC
04-13-2016, 11:02 PM
The start of this Jazz Lakers game has been absolutely atrocious.

AllBall
04-13-2016, 11:03 PM
KOBE is going bananas lol

fixed

kdspurman
04-13-2016, 11:04 PM
Kobe!

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 11:05 PM
KOBE is going bananas lol

fixed

Hahaha is he really???? I'm taping it..

jerellh528
Kobe! Thank you Kobe. Even in your last game, you've got me feeling like a little kid watching you play.

ewing
Wow, Flea how embarrassing

Lakers + Giants
That 5 minute stretch was ****in awesome. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't holding back tears. Thank you Kobe!

Lakers + Giants
04-13-2016, 11:06 PM
Completely got goosebumps during that short stretch, he went into kobe mode for a little while. Great to see that one last time. ****in epic.

mngopher35
04-13-2016, 11:07 PM
There we go Kobe, nice little stretch there. Also curry is like 5/6 for three so far. Anyone watching that game only know how many away he is from 400?

Gagan136
04-13-2016, 11:08 PM
kobe!!

goingfor28
There we go Kobe, nice little stretch there. Also curry is like 5/6 for three so far. Anyone watching that game only know how many away he is from 400?

I think he needed 8 coming into today, so 3 more.

ewing
Kobe! Thank you Kobe. Even in your last game, you've got me feeling like a little kid watching you play.

soak in in man. all time great

Lakers + Giants
04-13-2016, 11:09 PM

He needed 8 today to reach 400.

AllBall
04-13-2016, 11:09 PM
Hahaha is he really???? I'm taping it..

Kobe going Mamba, legit.

Lakers + Giants
04-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Kobe on pace for 60. Seriously tho, 30 points and he'll go out in style. **** the shooting % lmao, just keep shooting mamba.

Gagan136
04-13-2016, 11:14 PM
kobe hitting the square button like it stole his bike

bgdreton
Nice! kobe thanks for kicking my teams *** all those years! I still enjoyed your dedication to the game.. and........that one white girl that one night! Ok I'm done lol hahaha

mngopher35
Ya no one really cares about much else this game. I wanna see Kobe take as many shots as he can handle.

lol, please
04-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Completely got goosebumps during that short stretch, he went into kobe mode for a little while. Great to see that one last time. ****in epic.

Kobe :worthy:

R. Johnson#3
I hope Kobe gets 40 tonight. It's definitely possible. I also hope he hits the game winner. He deserves a shining moment in a brutal season.

mngopher35

I think he needed 8 coming into today, so 3 more.

Thanks guys, hope he gets it

AllBall
04-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Ok, serious question. Is this the craziest final night of the season ever?

36 point swing in Boston after Celtics HOF team is honored at halftime
Four way f'ng tie in East standings
Kobe retiring and going ham
Warriors trying to beat Bulls record

What kind of NBA Wonderland have I stepped into?

:laugh2:

Wade n Fade
04-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Yea they stop doing what got them the lead. They started to throw up threes instead of banging inside... yea that is pretty crazy but Boston has a legit team tho. They play very well together

But I think if Boston lost and the Heat won, it would've been Boston at the #6 seed, right? So in a way it's good that we won't play them.

aman_13
04-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Ok, serious question. Is this the craziest final night of the season ever?

36 point swing in Boston after Celtics HOF team is honored at halftime
Four way f'ng tie in East standings
Kobe retiring and going ham
Warriors trying to beat Bulls record

What kind of NBA Wonderland have I stepped into?

:laugh2:

Great night for basketball.

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 11:21 PM

But I think if Boston lost and the Heat won, it would've been Boston at the #6 seed, right? So in a way it's good that we won't play them.
Oh if that's the case yea I agree

Wade n Fade
04-13-2016, 11:30 PM
GSW running a depleted Memphis squad out of the building, nothing new to see here. Yawn... Might as well watch Chicago vs St. Louis for entertainment since I don't want to see Memphis get blown out.

lol, please
04-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Klay is wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

AllBall
04-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Kobe is wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed

Bostonjorge
04-13-2016, 11:37 PM
Mvp

naps
04-13-2016, 11:39 PM
Keep shooting Kobe. These threes are not going but dont stop. Go for that 50 man, cmon! I dont care how many times you shoot tonight!!

bgdreton
04-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Klay is wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who us more scarier on fire Curry or Klay??

lol, please
04-13-2016, 11:57 PM

I give Curry the edge there, but what I love about Klay is his versatility, he can cut inside and kill you in the paint. Curry can penetrate as well but something about watching Klay just dominate when he is on just fires me up. Curry I just expect it, when both are hot I feel we are unstoppable.

lol, please
04-14-2016, 12:01 AM
400!!!!!!

Curry :worthy:

bgdreton
04-14-2016, 12:01 AM

I give Curry the edge there, but what I love about Klay is his varsatility, he can cut inside and kill you in the paint. Curry can penetrate as well but something about watching Klay just dominate when he is on just fires me up. Curry I just expect it, when both are hot I feel we are unstoppable.

Yea I'd actually go Klay just because there is a bigger drop off with klay than Curry when on fire than not on fire. If that makes sense. It's really hard for me to forget that 37 pt q. Man its close tho....

bgdreton
04-14-2016, 12:02 AM
400 can he get 13 3 in a game now???

lol, please
04-14-2016, 12:04 AM
Yea I'd actually go Klay just because there is a bigger drop off with klay than Curry when on fire than not on fire. If that makes sense. It's really hard for me to forget that 37 pt q. Man its close tho....

Yea that makes sense.

I am a believer in if you can do something once, you can do it again. Ever since that 37 pt quarter, I have been patiently waiting for him to go off like that again. Was just amazing.

I agree that Curry is more consistently hot, but Klay when red hot is just, wow.

SteBO
04-14-2016, 12:05 AM
Hot damn Curry...

lol, please
04-14-2016, 12:10 AM
Mark Jackon wants us to retire Currys jersey right now. :worthy:

#DubShow
#WarriorsWillRepeat
#LeggoDubs
#PSDWarriorsForumStandUp
#AcceptingBandwagonApplicationsNow

zn23
04-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Kobe's final game is an all-time embarrassment. He has 31 shots, the next closest teammate has 7, he only has 1 assist, and the Lakers are down.

I get that it's 'his night', but this is embarrassing and very hard to watch.

jerellh528
04-14-2016, 12:16 AM
I hope Kobe hits 50, I don't care how many shots

Gagan136
04-14-2016, 12:18 AM
lol i dont get how people are still complaining about the shots kobe is taking, its his last time ever playing

jerellh528
04-14-2016, 12:20 AM
lol i dont get how people are still complaining about the shots kobe is taking, its his last time ever playing

Haters gon hate. I'm upset Kobe hasn't shot more honestly. And crazy thing is lakers are within striking distance lol. Hope it comes down to the wire game winner from kob

ewing
04-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Kobe's final game is an all-time embarrassment. He has 31 shots, the next closest teammate has 7, he only has 1 assist, and the Lakers are down.

yeah, i'm mad. If it weren't for Kobe the Lakers would be good. I mean awful.

Gagan136
04-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Haters gon hate. I'm upset Kobe hasn't shot more honestly. And crazy thing is lakers are within striking distance lol. Hope it comes down to the wire game winner from kob

Yeah i couldnt care less how many times he puts it up tonight, there is nothing else to be playing for.

ewing
04-14-2016, 12:26 AM
congrats to GS

zn23
04-14-2016, 12:26 AM
Steph Curry has 36 points heading into the 4th... Smart thing to do would be to sit him.

naps
04-14-2016, 12:27 AM
13 more points! Wish that three had gone through.

AllBall
04-14-2016, 12:27 AM

I'm a Kobe hater, and even I don't give a damn. Let him shoot and go for 50. What, is he killing their playoff chances on the last damn game of the season? Pls go.

lol, please
04-14-2016, 12:28 AM
congrats to GS

Game is far from over. Grizzlies could make a push here and make this a bloodbath.

FlashBolt
I feel bad for the Suns/LAC/DENVER/PORTLAND. Is anyone watching those two games?

goingfor28
I wish he would've played all 48 minutes and taken 100 shots honestly, while breaking Wilt's single game record. It is his last game EVER. The last time any of us will get to see one of the GOATs play. The Lakers have absolutely nothing to play for tonight. Tonight is for Kobe and the fans, how the hell anyone complaining about him shooting this much is beyond me.

lakerfan85
04-14-2016, 12:30 AM

Then don't watch..

zn23
04-14-2016, 12:32 AM
Then don't watch..

I stopped. I'd rather watch the GSW make history.

naps
04-14-2016, 12:35 AM
Lakers fans in the arena are not loud enough. That's what happens when all the rich people go there to show their face while real fans cant afford tickets. The man is putting on a show and that's how loud you get?

AllBall
04-14-2016, 12:35 AM
I wish he would've played all 48 minutes and taken 100 shots honestly, while breaking Wilt's single game record. It is his last game EVER. The last time any of us will get to see one of the GOATs play. The Lakers have absolutely nothing to play for tonight. Tonight is for Kobe and the fans, how the hell anyone complaining about him shooting this much is beyond me.

You know, there's always that one guy on PSD, lol :laugh2:

KnicksorBust
04-14-2016, 12:36 AM
I am loving every minute of Kobe chucking his way to 50 points. Really hope he gets it.

I will probably be up again at 2am to feed my twins and at 5am for work but this and Curry going off for 10 threes will be worth it. :)

jerellh528
04-14-2016, 12:38 AM
The conductor commercial is so awesome

AllBall
04-14-2016, 12:40 AM

Damn, this is the greatest produced farewell of any athlete I've ever seen.

goingfor28
04-14-2016, 12:41 AM

Rasheed Wallace looking like a bum haha

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-14-2016, 12:42 AM
colby bb gun brian :worthy:

lakerfan85
04-14-2016, 12:47 AM
I stopped. I'd rather watch the GSW make history.

I'm pretty sure nobody gives a **** what you do..

AllBall
04-14-2016, 12:50 AM
Kobe's wife and kids just mouthed "5 pts, cmon!" lol

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-14-2016, 12:50 AM
oh **** almost

JAZZNC
04-14-2016, 12:51 AM
I'm sadly rooting for 50pts...

Vincent
lol this game is pretty hilarious

mngopher35
Cmon one more basket Kobe. Would be great if the game somehow got close.

lakerfan85
04-14-2016, 12:52 AM
51!!

Vincent
can kobe actually try to make plays to win this game?

Maybe go to OT so he can get 60? lol

-Kobe24-TJ19-
free as a seagull

caw caaaaw

mngopher35
Bang! Alright now for the game winner

jerellh528
04-14-2016, 12:53 AM
Kobe hit 53. I feel like a 13 year old right now. Thanks Kobe!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent
ok, this is fun

anyone who doesn't like this is just a hater

AllBall
Breaks 50 the hard way, respect.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
omg I'm crying