PDA

View Full Version : LBJ would take pay cut for 1-2 years to play with Melo/CP3

Gander13SM
03-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Bleacher Report article talking about their friendship

Decisions have been made, trades forced, contracts signed, fates chosen, taking the teen stars down starkly different paths. The bond endures. The vision of a James-Anthony partnership does, too.

"I really hope that, before our career is over, we can all play together," James said. "At least one, maybe one or two seasons—me, Melo, D-Wade, CP—we can get a year in. I would actually take a pay cut to do that."

Maybe at the end of their careers, James said. Maybe sooner. One more ring chase, this time with everyone on board.

"It would be pretty cool," James said. "I've definitely had thoughts about it."

Before bounding away, he smiles and closes with a coy chirp: "We'll see."

NBA friendships can be ephemeral, forming and dissolving as quickly as cloud patterns. This one is different, substantial—a rarity between two stars of James and Anthony's caliber and rarer still for two players who have been rivals since high school.

They trade texts and calls regularly. When their families gather, the kids call them "Uncle LeBron" and "Uncle Carmelo." Their boys were recently featured together in a Sean John ad campaign.

More fuel on the fire... let those speculative flames burn!

Big Zo
03-23-2016, 01:05 PM
I actually feel bad for Cleveland. All his little "Antics" just make no sense.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:07 PM
And I just said this the other day and everyone wanted to bash me. This is hilarious. I couldn't have picked a better time to make that thread now that I have this to back me up.

ewing
03-23-2016, 01:08 PM
Awwww... Are people paying more attention to Steph Curry then you LeBron?

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:10 PM
I deserve an apology lol. I may have been off about the team/numbers but I was headed in the right direction.

Tony_Starks
03-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Pretty narly thing to say on the brink of the playoffs. He also stopped following the Cavs on Twitter....if you're into that sort of thing.

Quite a interesting leader that Lebron the James is.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-23-2016, 01:12 PM
And I just said this the other day and everyone wanted to bash me. This is hilarious. I couldn't have picked a better time to make that thread now that I have this to back me up.

I did see that, good call. I just wonder how much of a pay cut would he have to take to make that happen? Wade would have to take a lot less as well.

Tony_Starks
03-23-2016, 01:16 PM

You really had your posting integrity called out for posting that the other day! Lol

ewing
03-23-2016, 01:16 PM
I deserve an apology lol. I may have been off about the team/numbers but I was headed in the right direction.

I'm cool with ya Wade, keep posting

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:29 PM
I'm cool with ya Wade, keep posting

Just messing around lol. I appreciate that though.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:30 PM
You really had your posting integrity called out for posting that the other day! Lol

I know lol. Bleacher Report must've saw the thread and had to get to the bottom of it.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:33 PM
I did see that, good call. I just wonder how much of a pay cut would he have to take to make that happen? Wade would have to take a lot less as well.

Yea they would I'm not sure but I don't think Wade would have a problem taking a Duncan/Dirk deal. These guys make more than enough off of endorsements. KD just signed like a 10 year 300M+ deal with Nike. He could play for the minimum for the rest of his career and just stack a team. It's just a matter of guys wanting to take pay cuts.

Gander13SM
03-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Dwight/Pau/Kobe/Nash VS LeBron/Melo/Wade/CP3

Which ends worse?

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:42 PM
Dwight/Pau/Kobe/Nash VS LeBron/Melo/Wade/CP3

Which ends worse?

Pretty easily the Lakers project would end worse. Nash basically wasn't even there and Dwight doesn't even need an explanation. Kobe summed it up the first time they played after Dwight left, he's soft. Pau was/is still good but if I remember correctly wasn't he injured like Nash? It's a shame because they put some nice talent around Kobe for one more run but they were all injured.

Hawkeye15
03-23-2016, 01:49 PM
I defend LeBron a lot, but sometimes he says the stupidest **** possible

Vee-Rex
03-23-2016, 01:52 PM
I suppose it could happen. We could work a deal around Irving for CP3, Love for Melo, and sign Wade in the offseason. Bron could sign a 1 year 1 million dollar deal.

:D

In all seriousness, I believe LeBron said those things awhile ago. The bleacher report article was vague about when a lot of those things were said.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/brotherhood/

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:56 PM
I suppose it could happen. We could work a deal around Irving for CP3, Love for Melo, and sign Wade in the offseason. Bron could sign a 1 year 1 million dollar deal.

:D

In all seriousness, I believe LeBron said those things awhile ago. The bleacher report article was vague about when a lot of those things were said.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/brotherhood/

I could be wrong but I would assume Cleveland would be the last city they consider going to out of the 4 they are in.

Vee-Rex
03-23-2016, 02:04 PM
I could be wrong but I would assume Cleveland would be the last city they consider going to out of the 4 they are in.

Perhaps. Cleveland isn't the most desirable place. However, Cleveland is the most realistic choices because of the contracts of Chris Paul and Carmelo.

Miami does not have the assets to trade and acquire both. New York does not have the assets to acquire Chris Paul.

Cleveland is the only team that has the assets to acquire both (and then sign Wade). LAC could trade for Melo, but the circumstances of those deals are less realistic (don't think NY would trade Melo for anyone other than Griffin and LAC would not do that).

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 02:06 PM
What an idiot Wade will Never ever leave Miami

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 02:21 PM
You could be right Vee-Rex and I agree with you player 23.

Possible Miami Scenario. Sign Wade and LeBron discounted (neither would have a problem with this). These next to moves hurt a little because I like these players and their progress over the year but sign Whiteside to the max and trade him for Melo. Whiteside and Kristaps down low would be a problem for years. Then trade Dragic and Winslow who seems to have a very bright future for CP3. Dragic has been great since the all star break, probably 2nd best behind Whiteside (Wade slowly getting his rhythm back from being a little banged up). Maybe include McRoberts in one of those deals but idk.

CP3
Wade
Melo
LeBron
Bosh

Then the Heat will have to try and figure something out with Deng JJ and TJ but that's why Pat is the GOAT so I'll leave that to him lol. If Pat can work some magic and we have a 2nd unit of Richardson, Johnson, JJ, Deng, and Amare well be more than good enough to go. It's just hard trying to come up with scenarios like this because no one knows what kind of money Wade and LeBron will be willing to sign for.

Sly Guy
03-23-2016, 02:38 PM
honestly, I hate this guy. I do. Really LeBron?

Scoots
03-23-2016, 03:03 PM
I thought him saying Kyrie is selfish and can't learn to play as a team to be worse.

Slug3
03-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Perhaps. Cleveland isn't the most desirable place. However, Cleveland is the most realistic choices because of the contracts of Chris Paul and Carmelo.

Miami does not have the assets to trade and acquire both. New York does not have the assets to acquire Chris Paul.

Cleveland is the only team that has the assets to acquire both (and then sign Wade). LAC could trade for Melo, but the circumstances of those deals are less realistic (don't think NY would trade Melo for anyone other than Griffin and LAC would not do that).

I don't think this happens but to play around.

Maybe a CP3 for Dragic and Winslow
Melo for Bosh? (maybe a team would want his contract IF he can't come back and play again and they get to clear his contract off the books around the all star break next year and let insurance pay the rest)
Lebron signs and Wade signs.

Maybe use Whiteside in one of these.

But honestly I don't want any of that at all. The Heat would kill their future for maybe a year or 2 run at it.

I think if anything is to happen it would be CP3 to Cle for Kyrie if the Cavs don't win it this year.

mrblisterdundee
03-23-2016, 03:28 PM
His leadership skills aren't looking very good. Maybe having a player like Wade around to handle leadership helped him in Miami.
James is acting pissy, but I think he just knows his team isn't constructed well enough right now to win a championship. The most immediate move for the Cavs should be trading Kevin Love, hopefully to the Celtics for some solid role players and assets for the future. James can probably coexist with Irving as the two top scorers, but I would still agree with trading Kyrie for Paul.

SteBO
03-23-2016, 03:28 PM
LeBron's gotta be bored....Wade's not going anywhere let alone CLE.

Bostonjorge
03-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Spoken like a true coward

Slug3
03-23-2016, 04:20 PM

I am pretty sure it has more to do with him wanting to play with his friends.

NYSpirit1
03-23-2016, 04:24 PM
July 2016: Arron Afflalo and Derrick Williams opt out. Jose Calderon is stretch provisioned. Knicks easily trade Robin Lopez for a pick.

July 2016: LeBron James and Dwayne Wade sign contracts with the Knicks.

July 2017: CP3's contract expires and joins the Knicks once the cap jumps to $110 million.

Your 2017-2018 Knicks folks:

Chris Paul
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kristaps Porzingis

Wow. CROWN US!!!!!

Vee-Rex
03-23-2016, 04:26 PM
July 2016: Arron Afflalo and Derrick Williams opt out. Jose Calderon is stretch provisioned. Knicks easily trade Robin Lopez for a pick.

July 2017: CP3's contract expires and joins the Knicks once the cap jumps to $110 million.

Chris Paul
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kristaps Porzingis

Wow. CROWN US!!!!!

I figured you would NEVER want LeBron on your team. I thought you hated him more than anyone on this site (minus a few Lakers fans).

Interesting.

bucketss
03-23-2016, 04:29 PM
not sure why he wants to play with aging/declining players.

Bostonjorge
03-23-2016, 04:38 PM

James said "one more ring chase". Has nothing to do with his friends. If playing with his friends was so important to him then why leave his very best "basketball" friend in Wade? Because ring chasing was more important then playing with his friend.

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 05:05 PM

Cp3 is still a stud

Slug3
03-23-2016, 05:43 PM
James said "one more ring chase". Has nothing to do with his friends. If playing with his friends was so important to him then why leave his very best "basketball" friend in Wade? Because ring chasing was more important then playing with his friend.

Well of course he would want to win, who doesn't? There are a ton of supposed reasons why he left Miami and playing with Wade was not one of them.

nycericanguy
03-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Unless all those guys go to CLE, then Lebron is really talking openly about leaving CLE AGAIN? lol...wow...

nycericanguy
03-23-2016, 06:03 PM

Chris Paul
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kristaps Porzingis

Wow. CROWN US!!!!!

as a knick fan sure it would be fun to watch, but that would be an empty title IMO... like the 2009 Yankees just buying all the free agents... not the same as having home grown guys come up and do it vs hired guns teaming up trying to make it as easy as possible.

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Unless all those guys go to CLE, then Lebron is really talking openly about leaving CLE AGAIN? lol...wow...

Klove to Boston
Melo to Cle
Picks to ny

Kyrie for Paul

Never seeing Wade leaving Miami tho

JasonJohnHorn
03-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Love for Melo
Kyrie for CP3
Sign+Trade for Wade.

Done.

Tony_Starks
03-23-2016, 06:33 PM
LaLa and Gabriel Union ain't stepping one foot on Cleveland soil bruh....

Unless they're filming Think Like a Man the Triology out there or something...

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Wade at this point isn't leaving Miami, he's the king there

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Wade and LeBron sign with Miami on pay cuts

Sign and trade Whiteside for Melo

Dragic and Winslow for CP3

If there's any money left try and convince JJ and Deng to stay to try and win a title

Richardson
TJ
JJ
Deng
Amare

There's your 2nd unit

Best coach of the 4 teams as well as the godfather running the show.

east fb knicks
03-23-2016, 07:01 PM
No way would the knicks trade love for melo lol but....

Now kyrie is from nj

Love is from la

Just something to think about

east fb knicks
03-23-2016, 07:03 PM
as a knick fan sure it would be fun to watch, but that would be an empty title IMO... like the 2009 Yankees just buying all the free agents... not the same as having home grown guys come up and do it vs hired guns teaming up trying to make it as easy as possible.

Agreed :clap:

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Wade and LeBron sign with Miami on pay cuts

Sign and trade Whiteside for Melo

Dragic and Winslow for CP3

If there's any money left try and convince JJ and Deng to stay to try and win a title

Richardson
TJ
JJ
Deng
Amare

There's your 2nd unit

Best coach of the 4 teams as well as the godfather running the show.

Winslow me don't want whiteside lol

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 07:05 PM
It would be interesting to see who would take least amount of shots.

CHANGO
03-23-2016, 07:18 PM
Apparently that quote of Lebron saying that isn't recent so IDK about that. IMO

CP3
Wade
Melo
Lebron

Wouldn't be THAT GOOD, we are not on 2010.

SteBO
03-23-2016, 07:28 PM
Yeah apparently that quote was given a month ago, I didn't know that when I first commented....

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 08:18 PM
Apparently that quote of Lebron saying that isn't recent so IDK about that. IMO

CP3
Wade
Melo
Lebron

Wouldn't be THAT GOOD, we are not on 2010.

One of them is top 3 in the world while the others at the least are top 5 at their position. Also if they were on the Heat throw Bosh into the equation.

ghettosean
03-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Pretty narly thing to say on the brink of the playoffs. He also stopped following the Cavs on Twitter....if you're into that sort of thing.

Quite a interesting leader that Lebron the James is.

This is what I'm talking about I mentioned this in the thread started by Iknowhoops regarding Lebron, Jordan and Curry stating that if they had the exact same stats, peak... etc would they be the same player or what would divide them and I quickly pointed out leadership and was crucified by the Lebron apologists.

Dude is one of the poorest leaders that I've seen in a long time and even more rotten to his hometown fans with the continued nonsense that he spews in the media. Being a leader is more than just putting up stats on the court and since Lebron has most likely played more than half his NBA career already I don't think he'll ever figure this out.

I feel bad for Cav's fans and for Lebrons teammates...

JasonJohnHorn
03-23-2016, 09:32 PM
No way would the knicks trade love for melo lol but....

Now kyrie is from nj

Love is from la

Just something to think about

Love is ideal for the triangle offense because he can shoot and post up, and he's a great passer.

As for whether that is a fair trade, I think at this point most teams would rather have Love than Melo, but if Melo requests or forces a trade, Love would be a better return than they would get from most other teams.

ghettosean
03-23-2016, 09:35 PM
His leadership skills aren't looking very good. Maybe having a player like Wade around to handle leadership helped him in Miami.
James is acting pissy, but I think he just knows his team isn't constructed well enough right now to win a championship. The most immediate move for the Cavs should be trading Kevin Love, hopefully to the Celtics for some solid role players and assets for the future. James can probably coexist with Irving as the two top scorers, but I would still agree with trading Kyrie for Paul.

So many people in this thread have made this exact comment but if I make it I get crucified... In the below thread it was unthinkable and impossible to consider such a thing. Some people are so blind to there love of Lebron that I feel they can't be objective if the context is negative in anyway shape or form... Drives me bat friggin crazy.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?906383-Lebron-Jordan-Curry-here-is-my-question

valade16
03-23-2016, 09:47 PM
Wade at this point isn't leaving Miami, he's the king there

I actually think Miami wouldn't be too disappointed if Wade left. He and Dragic are not a good fit in offense stylistically and Wade is getting older and is constantly injured.

If Wade left for Cleveland it would save Miami the awkward situation of having to get rid of Wade themselves.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 10:35 PM
Wades our best player. Wades missed 5 or 6 games for injury and physically looks better than he has in awhile. Constantly injured doesn't work this year.

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 10:47 PM
I actually think Miami wouldn't be too disappointed if Wade left. He and Dragic are not a good fit in offense stylistically and Wade is getting older and is constantly injured.

If Wade left for Cleveland it would save Miami the awkward situation of having to get rid of Wade themselves.

Couldn't disagree more

xxplayerxx23
03-23-2016, 10:49 PM
Love is ideal for the triangle offense because he can shoot and post up, and he's a great passer.

As for whether that is a fair trade, I think at this point most teams would rather have Love than Melo, but if Melo requests or forces a trade, Love would be a better return than they would get from most other teams.

Melo Is still better than love . We have our 4 of the future. If that happened id flip love for young assets to Boston or some team like that

LA_Raiders
03-23-2016, 11:05 PM
That team may win a ship now; in 3 years they will be a very old team.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 11:37 PM
Melo said tonight he's all for teaming up with them and says it would have to be somewhere warm so there's that. They're all coming to Miami. Disrespectful by LeBron and Melo to be saying this when they are on different teams right now though.

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-24-2016, 12:13 AM
Melo said tonight he's all for teaming up with them and says it would have to be somewhere warm so there's that. They're all coming to Miami. Disrespectful by LeBron and Melo to be saying this when they are on different teams right now though.

I think they would want to avoid the whole "whos team is it," and Miami is Wades team. Cp3 owns the Clips, so I'm pretty sure they were talking about the Lakers. It was 81 today with zero % humidity and not a cloud in the sky today...:D

On a serious note, did Melo really say that? Jeez these guys have no common sense.

TrueFan420
03-24-2016, 12:34 AM
They can team up and still won't beat the Warriors or Spurs

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:44 AM
I think they would want to avoid the whole "whos team is it," and Miami is Wades team. Cp3 owns the Clips, so I'm pretty sure they were talking about the Lakers. It was 81 today with zero % humidity and not a cloud in the sky today...:D

On a serious note, did Melo really say that? Jeez these guys have no common sense.

Yes if you have Twitter check Frank Isola's tweets. I agree pretty ****** for them to say this mid season. I guess it doesn't matter for Melo because they're just playing to finish out the season. LeBron on the other hand, that kills chemistry.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:45 AM
They can team up and still won't beat the Warriors or Spurs

I disagree.

CHANGO
03-24-2016, 02:30 AM
Lebron is a dumb *** for saying this, watched the interview after the Bucks game and he said that. LMAO. Let the drama begin, AGAIN.

DanG
03-24-2016, 05:46 AM
LeBron has turned this league into 'lets all be friends and team-up'

Kinkotheclown
03-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Awwww... Are people paying more attention to Steph Curry then you LeBron?

I'm just tired of his commentary. He's a joke.
After the NI comments, to make this statement?
He said he'd quit BB after a loss like that (Then he should have quit after choking against the Mavs :whistle:) and now saying he wants to win a title with a group of super talented players. Nothing like the easy way.

Princess Bronbron is alive and well and he is not Jordan. He is not even Scottie Pippen.

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 08:16 AM

Yep Kyrie and Love are the best of friends and it shows... Lol. They are even bigger friends to him than D-Wade :facepalm:

The apologists need to stop honestly.

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 08:21 AM

Can someone post the thread where WaDe03 was called out I want to read it. I'm curious what it was about and who was calling him out.

Vinylman
03-24-2016, 09:46 AM
Cp3 is still a stud

He won't be after his current contract is up...

Stinkyoutsider
03-24-2016, 10:04 AM
I don't mind guys being close friends and all but doesn't Lebron want to beat these guys? I understand that he would like to play with his buddies but they can all play together and train during the offseason and be just fine.

His friends are also his rivals. I hate to bring up the old school stuff but lets see them go at each other instead of wanting to join up. Makes for highly competitive and entertaining basketball.

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 10:12 AM
I don't mind guys being close friends and all but doesn't Lebron want to beat these guys? I understand that he would like to play with his buddies but they can all play together and train during the offseason and be just fine.

His friends are also his rivals. I hate to bring up the old school stuff but lets see them go at each other instead of wanting to join up. Makes for highly competitive and entertaining basketball.

Read my Sig it's been the same for many years...

Lebron doesn't have that competitive spirit he just wants to take the easy way out.

I love me some Steph Curry though the most dominant player I've seen since Jordan. He also doesn't just have competitive spirit he embraces it and that shows in his insanely improved play this year after people trashed them last year saying they were gifted a ship.

Again I love me some Steph Curry just like Jordan he's changing the way we look at the game.

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 10:19 AM

He's aging and declining also and since it seems like his young co-stars have no respect for him and things aren't working out he's exploring his options with his short window to continue ring chasing.

Unless we want to pretend that CP3 isn't the best PG in the NBA not named Steph Curry and Melo isn't one of the best pure scorers in the league (and that the triangle is not affecting his stats).

They are still top players in the league and Lebron is exploring "again" the possibility of forming a super team so he can "again" ring chase.

No need to over think it.

Hopper15
03-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Too many ball dominant players together. Lebron needs shooters around him.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:26 PM
LeBron commented after the Bucks game saying how if he was on a team with them he would just know they're ready and that they all have the same mindset. I think he worries with this team because Love is soft and Kyrie just turned 24 so they don't have the same mindset about winning now and every year. He also asked that the team not party too late when they went to LA to play the Clippers so maybe the fact that he has to ask bothers him.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:30 PM

I get your point but does he even have to beat these guys when it actually matters. The Knicks have basically just been irrelevant and they should continue their rebuilding with bringing in youth through the draft. He won't have to go through them in the playoffs. CP3 and the Clips won't make it to the finals so he also doesn't have to go through them when it matters. The only one he'll have to beat in a significant game/series is Wade and it ain't happening lol. Might as well fix your mistake you tweeted back and go to Miami this summer and then we'll see about working out a way to get the other 2.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Also LeBron knows what he has in Cleveland is all he's going to get. Who wants to go to Cleveland with or without LeBron? And with the way he's acting this year, that's just ruining any chance he had of recruiting. Something as little as not getting Joe Johnson probably bothered him. Could be wrong but I saw somewhere that the Cavs offered Joe $5M but he said no and went to Miami for the minimum. LeBron knows they can't convince anyone to come there and he doesn't have that good of a team. Irving is overrated people want to bash Wade for injuries but he's only missed 5 or 6 for injury this year. Irving is more injury prone than Wade. The same can be said for Love and he's just soft. TT is the worst contract in the league right now unless I'm forgetting someone. They're stuck where they are. Also keep in mind that if they all came to Miami they would also have Bosh. That's a ridiculous big 5 and it could work. I think they would play a lot like the did for the redeem team USA team. Everyone share but everyone also attacks.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2016, 12:42 PM
I get your point but does he even have to beat these guys when it actually matters. The Knicks have basically just been irrelevant and they should continue their rebuilding with bringing in youth through the draft. He won't have to go through them in the playoffs. CP3 and the Clips won't make it to the finals so he also doesn't have to go through them when it matters. The only one he'll have to beat in a significant game/series is Wade and it ain't happening lol. Might as well fix your mistake you tweeted back and go to Miami this summer and then we'll see about working out a way to get the other 2.

I want the Cavs to play the Heat more and more. Atlanta did Cleveland way more dirty last year (winning 3/4) and looked like a team the Cavs couldn't hope to handle.

Heat can't handle the Cavs in Cleveland so they're dropping 0-2 right away in a playoff series. Cavs are a far better road team so I see them stealing one in AAA, and close 'em out in 5 in Cleveland.

I'm cool with Miami being this year's Atlanta, though, and wouldn't be surprised if the Heat got swept.

I think you're pretty drunk on the last game they played (Cleveland on the road in the 2nd night of a b2b) if you think that the Cavs couldn't win the series. :laugh:

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Also LeBron knows what he has in Cleveland is all he's going to get. Who wants to go to Cleveland with or without LeBron? And with the way he's acting this year, that's just ruining any chance he had of recruiting. Something as little as not getting Joe Johnson probably bothered him. Could be wrong but I saw somewhere that the Cavs offered Joe $5M but he said no and went to Miami for the minimum. LeBron knows they can't convince anyone to come there and he doesn't have that good of a team. Irving is overrated people want to bash Wade for injuries but he's only missed 5 or 6 for injury this year. Irving is more injury prone than Wade. The same can be said for Love and he's just soft. TT is the worst contract in the league right now unless I'm forgetting someone. They're stuck where they are. Also keep in mind that if they all came to Miami they would also have Bosh. That's a ridiculous big 5 and it could work. I think they would play a lot like the did for the redeem team USA team. Everyone share but everyone also attacks.

They are paying more than any other team in the league so I agree he's not getting much more than he's got but what bothers me if he leaves is this is the 2nd time he promised Cleveland he wouldn't leave until he delivers a championship on top it that he had them trade Wiggins for Love which if they knew Lebron wasn't staying there's no way they make that deal.

Hope he stays otherwise he came back just to store up a **** storm and leave the franchise in ruins "again".... Not as bad as the 1st time but he still would have put them in a worse position than before he arrived.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2016, 12:53 PM

Heat go 12-6 since the all-star break, have a 5 game winning streak against Philly twice, Chicago, Phoenix, and New York, and suddenly you're out of the woodworks with these ridiculous statements.

I know you're excited, but you should maintain this amount of posting when the Heat are getting their ***** kicked. Don't disappear when things go bad.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 01:24 PM
I want the Cavs to play the Heat more and more. Atlanta did Cleveland way more dirty last year (winning 3/4) and looked like a team the Cavs couldn't hope to handle.

Heat can't handle the Cavs in Cleveland so they're dropping 0-2 right away in a playoff series. Cavs are a far better road team so I see them stealing one in AAA, and close 'em out in 5 in Cleveland.

I'm cool with Miami being this year's Atlanta, though, and wouldn't be surprised if the Heat got swept.

I think you're pretty drunk on the last game they played (Cleveland on the road in the 2nd night of a b2b) if you think that the Cavs couldn't win the series. :laugh:

And I want to play the Cavs more than anything in the ECF. You may be right but we may also beat you guys in 5. Get 1 in Cleveland out of the first 2 and then yall can't even come close to winning in Miami so we'll be up 3-1 with the Cavs crushed spirits heading back to Cleveland. I believe we have the far more experienced, overall more talented roster and I believe overall we want it more from top to bottom. Then you throw in Bosh and TJ and were even better. Bosh and Whiteside rotations at center is your alls worst nightmare and LeBron is about to get that big brother beat down from Wade lol. Confidence is key! I respect your opinion and confidence in your team. I also respect your activity in these threads because you're not narrow minded. We both believe in our teams. If we can't beat yall in a series with what I believe to be a major implode going on within the Cavs then we don't deserve to win.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Heat go 12-6 since the all-star break, have a 5 game winning streak against Philly twice, Chicago, Phoenix, and New York, and suddenly you're out of the woodworks with these ridiculous statements.

I know you're excited, but you should maintain this amount of posting when the Heat are getting their ***** kicked. Don't disappear when things go bad.

I've been here all year idk what you're talking about. I was gone for a month because I got banned for saying I go to another forum too. We got our ***** kicked last night although we were without Deng Bosh and TJ but I'm still here.

Gander13SM
03-24-2016, 03:35 PM
He would never admit to it but I bet on some level Jordan would have loved to play with some of the elite during his time, purely because he could rely on them to compete. MJ hated most of his team mates throughout his career. It took 3 rings before he even started to even mildly respect Pippen.

Vinylman
03-25-2016, 09:51 AM

LMFAO... I pointed this out to him in the LeBron could leave Cleveland thread...

Miami fans don't understand the idea of context

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 02:05 PM
LMFAO... I pointed this out to him in the LeBron could leave Cleveland thread...

Miami fans don't understand the idea of context

Here's some context for you. We beat the dog **** out of the Cavs and they're imploding and we don't even have Bosh and TJ back yet.

Muttman73
03-25-2016, 02:28 PM
It's pretty pathetic

Vee-Rex
03-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Here's some context for you. We beat the dog **** out of the Cavs and they're imploding and we don't even have Bosh and TJ back yet.

That's context of only one game lol, you're drunk man.

Cavs advanced team stats **** on Miami's stats POST ALL-STAR break (which is the only reason you're posting on the main forums this much) WHILE we're "imploding".

As for Bosh, he's done. Just give it up. Dude is getting multiple reports from different doctors and he's nowhere near game-shape. Maybe next year, but I wouldn't even count on that. Blood clots aren't normal.

FlashBolt
03-25-2016, 02:53 PM

That's not context.... that's one game in which the Cavs played poorly. Here's some real context for you: The past 15 games the Heat played in, they have only beaten ONE playoff team. That's CONTEXT. And that was the game against the Cavs. Take that game away and they have beaten a whooping zero playoff team the past fourteen games.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 03:50 PM
That's not context.... that's one game in which the Cavs played poorly. Here's some real context for you: The past 15 games the Heat played in, they have only beaten ONE playoff team. That's CONTEXT. And that was the game against the Cavs. Take that game away and they have beaten a whooping zero playoff team the past fourteen games.

Keep sleeping on them then. That's a pretty good playoff team to beat wouldn't you say? Playoffs are in 11 games and were about to run wild as long as we remain healthy these last 11 games. We're not a regular season team in my opinion. We just want to get to the playoffs as healthy as possible regardless of seed. We'll be confident regardless and our experience from top to bottom will definitely show.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 03:52 PM

Cavs advanced team stats **** on Miami's stats POST ALL-STAR break (which is the only reason you're posting on the main forums this much) WHILE we're "imploding".

As for Bosh, he's done. Just give it up. Dude is getting multiple reports from different doctors and he's nowhere near game-shape. Maybe next year, but I wouldn't even count on that. Blood clots aren't normal.

You may be right about bosh but based on your comments you're not up to date on the details. Idc about advanced stats there's much more to the game than that. We **** on the Cavs. I'm drunk as ****.

Vee-Rex
03-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Keep sleeping on them then. That's a pretty good playoff team to beat wouldn't you say? Playoffs are in 11 games and were about to run wild as long as we remain healthy these last 11 games. We're not a regular season team in my opinion. We just want to get to the playoffs as healthy as possible regardless of seed. We'll be confident regardless and our experience from top to bottom will definitely show.

Oh so now the Cavs are a pretty good team to beat despite "they're imploding" and "kyrie blows" and "kevin love sucks" and "lebron hates it there"?

Haha, talk about backpedaling.

No one's sleeping on Miami. They tend to play Cleveland well (in Miami at least), and most people would agree it could be a tough series. But you're on the *** end of the spectrum with your implications that Miami is gonna storm through the playoffs and into the finals all easy-peasy.

Vee-Rex
03-25-2016, 04:07 PM
You may be right about bosh but based on your comments you're not up to date on the details. Idc about advanced stats there's much more to the game than that. We **** on the Cavs. I'm drunk as ****.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25528137/report-chris-bosh-still-requiring-blood-thinners-for-condition-return-uncertain

I think that's the latest on Bosh (2 days ago). Directly from the Miami Herald:

Chris Bosh, whose blood clot in his calf has dissipated, was still on blood thinners as of early this week, and the Heat and Bosh have received different medical opinions about how soon he can come off the medication, according to someone with direct knowledge. Bosh remains hopeful of playing this season but can do that only if he's not on thinners.

Some doctors recommend staying on blood thinners from three to six months after a clot develops. But that isn't a unanimous view, and that's one issue being debated with regard to Bosh. If he can come off the thinners sooner, he could potentially play again this season --- something Bosh has said he remains "positive" about being able to do.

Sorry, but that does NOT look good for Bosh. Differing opinions from doctors isn't a good sign. Maybe he'll come back (and even if he does he probably would need a lot of time to get back into in-game shape) but don't count on it.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 04:21 PM
He's been working out a lot so I don't think it'll take long at all for him to get back in shape. I'm confident with or without him. I'm not back pedaling at all. Kyrie is overrated and Love is soft. LeBrons the best player in the world though so you guys are good. You are imploding and it's pretty obvious. LeBron looks disgusted with his teammates out on the court. The videos of him during the Nets game for example. Guy don't want to play with someone talking about leaving them either so it's just a matter of time.

Vee-Rex
03-25-2016, 04:35 PM
He's been working out a lot so I don't think it'll take long at all for him to get back in shape. I'm confident with or without him. I'm not back pedaling at all. Kyrie is overrated and Love is soft. LeBrons the best player in the world though so you guys are good. You are imploding and it's pretty obvious. LeBron looks disgusted with his teammates out on the court. The videos of him during the Nets game for example. Guy don't want to play with someone talking about leaving them either so it's just a matter of time.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think even you have to admit that you have a pretty shaky stipulation in place in order for your Heat to be able to beat the Cavs in a 7-game series.

You're counting on an implosion - all it takes is winning some games to change that. The Cavs, imploding as they may be, are still a team favored in a series against every team in the East. Two weeks from now these imploding comments could very well be forgotten, and I'm not sure blowing your load all over PSD over a bad stretch from the Cavs will do you any good in the future.

Just don't disappear in the future, that's all I'm asking.

FlashBolt
03-25-2016, 05:57 PM
Okay... I'm confused.

This is what you said initially:

"LeBron knows they can't convince anyone to come there and he doesn't have that good of a team."

After I responded with a post, this is what you said after:

"That's a pretty good playoff team to beat wouldn't you say?"

Yes, I would say the Cavs are pretty good. They are the third best team (record-wise) in the NBA. But that means nothing when you are undoubtedly going to have to go up against the Warriors or the Spurs. It's okay to make mistakes here. I have nothing against the Heat. The fact that they have climbed back into the playoff picture and have made noise lately is to be appreciated. Snagging Joe Johnson was such a great pickup and they have played well without Chris Bosh. But a fact is a fact. The Heat have only beaten one playoff team the past fifteen games. In short, they beat who they were supposed to beat and lost games where they should have won (since you're saying they can beat the Cavs in five). So which is it? Are the Cavs a bad team or are they only considered a "good" team when the Heat beat them?

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 06:45 PM
LeBron makes that team plain and simple. Idk what else to tell you you're just not understanding. LeBron will do what he does. He won't get much help from the rest of the team though. You guys are acting line I'm saying LeBron sucks or something. The only player any team is worried about on the Cavs is LeBron. LeBron is a good team lol. His teammates lack experience and the same drive that he has to win. They aren't on the competitive level he is as you saw in the nets game. These guys are on different pages when it comes to winning games in my opinion. He said the Cavs could sweep or beat the Heat in 5 and I said yes they could just as well as we could beat them in 5, that's not my prediction for a series. I don't think either team would win in less than 6.

Vinylman
03-28-2016, 01:55 PM

LMFAO... like I said... zero context

Vinylman
03-28-2016, 02:00 PM

yep.... might also want to point out the Cleveland was playing its 5th game in 7 days while the Heat had only played 3 over that same time frame.

WaDe03
03-28-2016, 03:04 PM
yep.... might also want to point out the Cleveland was playing its 5th game in 7 days while the Heat had only played 3 over that same time frame.

Might also want to point out we were without Bosh and TJ.

Slug3
03-28-2016, 03:25 PM
Might also want to point out we were without Bosh and TJ.

I know we all like TJ, but its not like him missing time is hurting us or anything. Without him getting hurt our other rookie may not of had his time to shine and play good ball. There is a good chance TJ comes back and is pushed deeper down the rotation line.

WaDe03
03-28-2016, 03:36 PM
I know we all like TJ, but its not like him missing time is hurting us or anything. Without him getting hurt our other rookie may not of had his time to shine and play good ball. There is a good chance TJ comes back and is pushed deeper down the rotation line.

They definitely find time for him. We run this 8 man rotation because those 2 are out. When/if they come back Amare will be bench and we'll have a 9 man rotation. Nothing but very talented youth off the bench that will be fun to watch.

Slug3
03-29-2016, 01:50 PM

Honestly there is a chance Bosh never even plays again. So we can't even really count on him. If that does happen then I guess the best thing out of that is come the all star break next year we would have his salary come off the books which could help us land a big free agent the following off season.

WaDe03
03-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Honestly there is a chance Bosh never even plays again. So we can't even really count on him. If that does happen then I guess the best thing out of that is come the all star break next year we would have his salary come off the books which could help us land a big free agent the following off season.

There's no chance of Bosh retiring. He will be back if not this year than for sure the next.

Vee-Rex
03-29-2016, 02:38 PM

Yeah, it's really sad too. I like Bosh a lot. IMO, it's probably in his best interest to hang them up for the rest of this season and then give it one more chance and return the 2016-17 season. If he has any more issues after that then he should just retire. Blood clots are no joke at all.