PDA

View Full Version : Wade, LeBron, & Melo to Los Angeles?

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Yea I know crazy right? Just curious to see people's opinions and if it's even possible from guys who know the salary situations better than I do. As we've recently saw today LeBron has unfollowed the Cavs on all social media which has the conspiracy theorists going crazy. Melo has said in the last couple days or at least there were reports that he would possibly waive his no trade clause for the Clippers and Wade was rumored to be deciding between either Miami or Los Angeles last summer and Los Angeles would be appealing to them because of Gabby. I would think/hope it's impossible for Wade to leave Miami but as we've seen with LeBron you never know. There have been multiple reports on whether Melo can see himself with the Knicks much longer etc. The reason I'm posting this because a couple days before LeBron unfollowed the Cavs on all social media he posted a pic with Wade Melo and CP3 talking about "who cares what people think of the decisions we make" and stuff like that. Just makes you wonder if they've ever talked about joining which I wouldn't doubt since those 4 are best friends.

Know for those who know more about the clippers cap situation, if Wade and LeBron were to take pay cuts could they sign with the Clippers this summer? The Clippers would then trade Griffin who they have been upset with for Melo. I know this is very unlikely but I don't think it's impossible. Figured it would be something interesting to talk about, at least for people who buy into conspiracies.

Also feel free to post a link of LeBrons Instagram pic if anyone wants to. I'm on my phone and only have the app so I'm not sure how I can do it.

beasted86
03-21-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes, it's impossible.

I could go into a long explanation, but would rather you learn to figure it out for yourself

To jump start you with the critical information, know that the salary cap is projected to be around $90M, and here is a link to the Clippers salary obligations for next season which is already at $83M:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/los_angeles_clippers/

You should use this site as a reference anytime you want to know what might be possible, and then just Google for salary cap projections.

KINGOFSPORTS
03-21-2016, 07:25 PM
delete this thread

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 07:25 PM
Yes, it's impossible.

I could go into a long explanation, but would rather you learn to figure it out for yourself

To jump start you with the critical information, know that the salary cap is projected to be around $90M, and here is a link to the Clippers salary obligations for next season which is already at $83M:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/los_angeles_clippers/

You should use this site as a reference anytime you want to know what might be possible, and then just Google for salary cap projections.

Thanks. I'm glad it's impossible lol. I just figured they had cap space since people talk about LeBron or KD going there but I guess that would have to be through sign and trade with Griffin or something.

BKLYNpigeon
03-21-2016, 07:27 PM
So dumb. please ban this guy.

I might switch to NBA Reddit. The NBA posts on PSD have been going down the drain.

WaDe03
delete this thread

King says delete it mods. He has the inside scoop with all of these players.

WaDe03
So dumb. please ban this guy.

I might switch to NBA Reddit. The NBA posts on PSD have been going down the drain.

Thank you!

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 07:28 PM
Man the posters of PSD are all high and mighty!

ClutchTime
03-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Man the posters of PSD are all high and mighty!

It's because you're being completely idiotic.

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 07:41 PM

I thought they had cap space and thought it might be an interesting discussion since they've been best friends through their whole career. It seems to be impossible since beasted respectfully told me the cap situation. I just figured they had cap space because people talk about Melo LeBron and Durant going there on occasion. If people think I'm an idiot on PSD it's completely fine with me lol. I'm sure most of you are older than me and may be more knowledgable but I've got a degree in accounting, my MBA, and am currently working towards being a certified CPA so I would like to think I'm somewhat knowledgable. Mods can delete this if they want since it looks like the thread will be used to only roast me lol.

ClutchTime
03-21-2016, 08:26 PM

I thought they had cap space and thought it might be an interesting discussion since they've been best friends through their whole career. It seems to be impossible since beasted respectfully told me the cap situation. I just figured they had cap space because people talk about Melo LeBron and Durant going there on occasion. If people think I'm an idiot on PSD it's completely fine with me lol. I'm sure most of you are older than me and may be more knowledgable but I've got a degree in accounting, my MBA, and am currently working towards being a certified CPA so I would like to think I'm somewhat knowledgable. Mods can delete this if they want since it looks like the thread will be used to only roast me lol.

Read your first sentence. You said you "thought" and "thought" twice. Some research may help before speculating.

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 08:38 PM
Read your first sentence. You said you "thought" and "thought" twice. Some research may help before speculating.

I "thought" you might say something like that.

still1ballin
03-21-2016, 08:47 PM
lol

ClutchTime
03-21-2016, 09:28 PM

I "thought" you might say something like that.

Just being honest.

WaDe03
03-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Just being honest.

Nothing wrong with that!

GiantsSwaGG
03-21-2016, 10:07 PM
:facepalm:

smith&wesson
03-21-2016, 10:19 PM
its possible but they would have to trade D. Jordan, Griffen, and JJ Redick who are making a combined 52.5 million roughly next season.

Maybe they could trade Griffen & Redick (27.2 mill) for Lebron & Mo Williams (26.2 mill)
then trade Jordan (21.5 mill) for Melo (24.5 million)

and then sign Wade to a cheaper contract. He would have to take less than 10 mill per year.

But I don't see why the clippers do this. They get older and they would have a huge hole at their start C position and would have no money for a bench.

Its possible sure, but not probable at all.

IKnowHoops
03-22-2016, 04:32 AM
delete this thread

This made me laugh out loud

DboneG
03-22-2016, 09:20 AM
Wade, LeBron, & Melo to Los Angeles?

Not going to happen. You have young guys that need to grow, they need to be on the floor in the 4th quarter and learn...after Kobe farewell year, now these three guys soaking up all the minutes and the ball. I just don't think this will happen.

But, then again, you never know! The NBA has been know to shore up their major market teams...N.Y., Chicago, Boston, L.A. ..these teams don't stay in the dumps long. They always mysteriously get the best players...draft, free agency.

Big Zo
03-22-2016, 10:03 AM

Not going to happen. You have young guys that need to grow, they need to be on the floor in the 4th quarter and learn...after Kobe farewell year, now these three guys soaking up all the minutes and the ball. I just don't think this will happen.

But, then again, you never know! The NBA has been know to shore up their major market teams...N.Y., Chicago, Boston, L.A. ..these teams don't stay in the dumps long. They always mysteriously get the best players...draft, free agency.

You really included the Knicks in that group? Lol

Vee-Rex
03-22-2016, 10:06 AM

He's talking about the Clippers.

It's only possible in the sense that the Clippers would have to trade Griffin for Melo, trade Deandre for a non-guaranteed contract and cut that player, and then LeBron + Wade would have to sign for smaller contracts (and CP3/Melo may have to re-structure their own).

With that in mind, we have to question whether or not all of this may happen because of a single picture and caption (from a guy that's a drama queen to begin with). Then, you see that a thread like this really isn't necessary.

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 01:29 PM
He's talking about the Clippers.

It's only possible in the sense that the Clippers would have to trade Griffin for Melo, trade Deandre for a non-guaranteed contract and cut that player, and then LeBron + Wade would have to sign for smaller contracts (and CP3/Melo may have to re-structure their own).

With that in mind, we have to question whether or not all of this may happen because of a single picture and caption (from a guy that's a drama queen to begin with). Then, you see that a thread like this really isn't necessary.

Wasn't just from the pic but it had me thinking about it a little more. I've always wondered whether those 4 may try and team up and play together because they're all such good friends and I've always wondered if the 03 draft class which is one of the greatest would ever team up. (Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Melo) Neither are probable but I always thought it would be pretty cool, as long as it's on Miami of course lol.

FlashBolt
03-22-2016, 02:33 PM
This guy is a damn troll... you are the conspiracy theorist.. you're bad at it as well.

This isn't happening. Wade is not leaving Bosh like that and he's going to play for the Heat. They have a good thing going on there right now. Melo going to Clippers is iffy but really, you have to be an idiot to trade Blake Griffin for Melo. Melo is way past his prime. You can get better pieces for Blake Griffin. LeBron probably isn't leaving Cavs either. Stop reading into this bs... The only logical scenario I can see is Love getting traded for Melo and MAYBE Irving for CP3 if the Clippers decide they want to change things around.

Tony_Starks
03-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Does Melo even deserve to be included in make believe stacked teams anymore?

He's not the scorer he once was and has been slowed by injuries.

In the past his offensive output was enough for most people to look the other way on his shabby defense but now I'm not so sure....

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 02:57 PM
This guy is a damn troll... you are the conspiracy theorist.. you're bad at it as well.

This isn't happening. Wade is not leaving Bosh like that and he's going to play for the Heat. They have a good thing going on there right now. Melo going to Clippers is iffy but really, you have to be an idiot to trade Blake Griffin for Melo. Melo is way past his prime. You can get better pieces for Blake Griffin. LeBron probably isn't leaving Cavs either. Stop reading into this bs... The only logical scenario I can see is Love getting traded for Melo and MAYBE Irving for CP3 if the Clippers decide they want to change things around.

Thanks!

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 02:58 PM
This thread has really hurt some people's feelings lol.

GiantsSwaGG
03-22-2016, 03:07 PM

In the past his offensive output was enough for most people to look the other way on his shabby defense but now I'm not so sure....

I hate Melo and hope he's gone after this season but dude can still score, if he didn't step on a refs foot he wouldn't miss that many games. His knee hasn't been a problem and the reason his scoring is down is because he's became more of a facilitator. He would be a great 2nd/3rd option, just not the main one!

FlashBolt
03-22-2016, 03:07 PM

Well, you would think that the quality of some posts would improve with most of the trolls getting banned. Then you have some guy who probably hated Illusionist and Amoster post some junk that makes zero sense. It's not hurting my feelings.. you're not that important to do so. Just hope you read your posts and then realize how silly it sounds.. Ex: You said "it had all the conspiracy theorists going crazy." You are the only one making conspiracy theories...

FlashBolt
03-22-2016, 03:09 PM

Tony_Starks
03-22-2016, 03:41 PM
I hate Melo and hope he's gone after this season but dude can still score, if he didn't step on a refs foot he wouldn't miss that many games. His knee hasn't been a problem and the reason his scoring is down is because he's became more of a facilitator. He would be a great 2nd/3rd option, just not the main one!

Oh I agree he can still get you buckets but I just don't look at him as part of a "Big Three" any more.

I don't see Melo and 2 other all stars plus filler as contenders, he would have to be added to a established, balanced borderline contender already to have the most impact IMO.

Perfect comparison: Melo can be to a team now what MaCadoo was to the Lakers.

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Well, you would think that the quality of some posts would improve with most of the trolls getting banned. Then you have some guy who probably hated Illusionist and Amoster post some junk that makes zero sense. It's not hurting my feelings.. you're not that important to do so. Just hope you read your posts and then realize how silly it sounds.. Ex: You said "it had all the conspiracy theorists going crazy." You are the only one making conspiracy theories...

I have no clue who either one of those guys are. I'm glad it didn't hurt your feelings but you're coming off as if it did. I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist but I do believe in some. I believe in the LeBron **** because that's what he's been doing for years and people want to claim that there's no way LeBron is leaving Cleveland but they don't know LeBron. You could say he's staying and you may be right and I could say he's leaving which seems more likely to me and I may be right. No one knows for sure but the fact that some act like it's impossible he leaves is funny to me.

I thought it may be an interesting topic talking about 4 best friends teaming up and LeBron and Wade trying to get CP3 and Melo their first rings. I think it would be interesting if the main guys in that 08 draft teamed up as well. Is it probable? Probably not but it would be interesting I think. This forum has very little activity so anyone trying to come up with something to discuss on here should be encouraged. It doesn't have to be all news with sources it can also be speculation. It's fine if you disagree.

beasted86
03-22-2016, 04:35 PM
To be fair to the people bashing you, this is a somewhat newb question. If you know anything about what a salary cap is you could at least random guess that most teams do not have space for 4 max contracts (Paul, Jordan, Anthony, LeBron) plus Wade.

This super team fantasy talk just keeps getting loftier. Reminds me of 2 summers ago when people similarly unaware of how the cap works suggested Carmelo might join the Miami big 3. It's threads like those, this, and Durant to GSW that perpetuate this nonsense.

It really needs to stop. Okay, we get it, a super team was once formed in free agency in 2010... A once in 70 year deal. Lightning doesn't just keep striking the same spot over and over.

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 05:01 PM
To be fair to the people bashing you, this is a somewhat newb question. If you know anything about what a salary cap is you could at least random guess that most teams do not have space for 4 max contracts (Paul, Jordan, Anthony, LeBron) plus Wade.

This super team fantasy talk just keeps getting loftier. Reminds me of 2 summers ago when people similarly unaware of how the cap works suggested Carmelo might join the Miami big 3. It's threads like those, this, and Durant to GSW that perpetuate this nonsense.

It really needs to stop. Okay, we get it, a super team was once formed in free agency in 2010... A once in 70 year deal. Lightning doesn't just keep striking the same spot over and over.

I had a teacher who was struck by lighting twice though. That's pretty crazy.

numba1CHANGsta
03-22-2016, 05:08 PM
Lol no way Wade leaves MIA, and I wouldn't trade for Melo. Also, Melo+LeBron wouldn't work

WaDe03
03-22-2016, 05:20 PM
Lol no way Wade leaves MIA, and I wouldn't trade for Melo. Also, Melo+LeBron wouldn't work

I think Melo and LeBron could work but I agree with the rest.

RLundi
03-22-2016, 07:42 PM
:facepalm:

Lol this literally never gets old.

xxplayerxx23
03-22-2016, 08:22 PM

Lol he has no point guard ball is in hands at all times he's improved his passing great rebounding for his position still averages over 20 a game. If he played with Paul and Lebron you realize how good the shots he would get right lol

xxplayerxx23
03-22-2016, 08:23 PM
How couldn't Melo and Lebron work lol.

Scoots
03-22-2016, 11:29 PM
LeBron and would work fine ... as long as one is willing to defend power forwards.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 12:00 AM
How couldn't Melo and Lebron work lol.

They would. Melo would have the most efficient year of his career. At least field goal percentage wise.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 01:18 PM
And what do you know bleacher report reports that LeBron would take a pay cut to play with Wade, Melo, and CP3. But I'm the idiot?

More-Than-Most
03-23-2016, 02:06 PM
And what do you know bleacher report reports that LeBron would take a pay cut to play with Wade, Melo, and CP3. But I'm the idiot?

Um yes.... because of the salary cap factor/assets and so on down the list.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 02:25 PM
Um yes.... because of the salary cap factor/assets and so on down the list.

It says taking pay cuts and there are definitely ways they could team up. They've obviously talked about it before. People on here want to act like things like this are impossible but they're definitely not.

DboneG
03-23-2016, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=WaDe03;30808736]I think Melo and LeBron could work but I agree with the rest.[/QUOTE

I think Wade could leave...his last contract wasn't that easy for him to sign. There's no loyalty in sports today. But, I just don't see how 4 ball hogs will work on the same team. CP3 will have the ball the most, seeing he's the point guard. So, CP3 makes a move, the defense converge..who's going to hit the spot up jumper?! LeBron? No..not really...Mello? Wade? Who's playing center with these guys? Somebody that can stretch the floor? Bron Bron at power forward? I'm not convinced this will work. These guys can't run like they use to either.

Dade County
03-23-2016, 03:47 PM
They can't LoL you now Wade03.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 04:46 PM
They can't LoL you now Wade03.

I know lol.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=WaDe03;30808736]I think Melo and LeBron could work but I agree with the rest.[/QUOTE

I think Wade could leave...his last contract wasn't that easy for him to sign. There's no loyalty in sports today. But, I just don't see how 4 ball hogs will work on the same team. CP3 will have the ball the most, seeing he's the point guard. So, CP3 makes a move, the defense converge..who's going to hit the spot up jumper?! LeBron? No..not really...Mello? Wade? Who's playing center with these guys? Somebody that can stretch the floor? Bron Bron at power forward? I'm not convinced this will work. These guys can't run like they use to either.

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 04:48 PM

Redeem team reunion when they all join Wade and Bosh in Miami. Everyone averages 15+ on high efficiency.

effen5
03-23-2016, 06:29 PM
Wade pretty much shitted on everyone here

WaDe03
03-23-2016, 06:56 PM
Wade pretty much shitted on everyone here

Haha yea it's kind of funny. Now that the report came out today none of them have re entered this thread after bashing me and basically calling me an idiot.

ghettosean
03-24-2016, 09:14 AM

Flashbolt you keep getting your *** handed to you this could be more embarrassing than you bringing up birds poor play in a playoff series having no knowledge that he was hospitalized for his back... Lol. Also for the record Amoster was a better poster than you on top of being more knowledgeable than you and from what you wrote you should be the last to point out poor quality posts especially after what you've posted here but more importantly I'm pretty sure you owe the OP an apology for trashing him continuously in this thread but I'm sure you just won't post for a while since your --> (rhymes with "class") has been handed to you once again.

Scoots
03-24-2016, 11:59 AM
More likely with the Clippers or Lakers? They would all probably rather be Lakers. CP3, Wade, KD, LeBron, Melo, and Howard (why not include him too) all move to LA and make the Lakers the show again ... for a couple years anyhow.

Any other players we can add on?

Who would coach them?

Seriously, it's possible 3 or 4 of the above players move, but the chances of them all ending up on the same team is infinitesimal. Even if it is fun the think about.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Flashbolt you keep getting your *** handed to you this could be more embarrassing than you bringing up birds poor play in a playoff series having no knowledge that he was hospitalized for his back... Lol. Also for the record Amoster was a better poster than you on top of being more knowledgeable than you and from what you wrote you should be the last to point out poor quality posts especially after what you've posted here but more importantly I'm pretty sure you owe the OP an apology for trashing him continuously in this thread but I'm sure you just won't post for a while since your --> (rhymes with "class") has been handed to you once again.

Haven't seen him post since lol. Probably won't for awhile since you just busted his ***. They need to ban trolls like him though. He thinks he's so high and mighty.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Very, very low chances, and the only place it would happen would be LAC (since Melo said he'd want warm weather), with Cleveland as a 2nd but distant option.

I still maintain that it's not gonna happen, and I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was a Heat fan.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 01:15 PM
Very, very low chances, and the only place it would happen would be LAC (since Melo said he'd want warm weather), with Cleveland as a 2nd but distant option.

I still maintain that it's not gonna happen, and I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was a Heat fan.

I'm not getting my hopes up but Miami has warm weather and rings lol.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm not getting my hopes up but Miami has warm weather and rings lol.

This is just for you:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/3/24/11298298/lebron-james-banana-peel-illicit-potassium

:D

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 02:08 PM
This is just for you:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/3/24/11298298/lebron-james-banana-peel-illicit-potassium

:D

The rest of the news is for you though lol. He's gone man. Mocking the media for the stuff he said is kind of dumb on his part. He shouldn't have said any of it.

mrblisterdundee
03-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Yeah; this is pretty idiotic. There's a better chance of Kevin Durant and LeBron James playing together in Cleveland.

FlashBolt
03-24-2016, 05:25 PM

I see PSD hasn't gotten the chance to ban you yet.

Haven't seen him post since lol. Probably won't for awhile since you just busted his ***. They need to ban trolls like him though. He thinks he's so high and mighty.

So there's a rule on PSD that you have to stay active forever? Sorry, but you just proved why you'r the troll here.. Which is why most of these posts are in response to your stupidity. Go ahead and call someone a conspiracy theorist when you're the one objectifying yourself to these theories.

FlashBolt
03-24-2016, 05:30 PM
I see this being more as something they will do IN the future just like Clyde/Barkley/Hakeem tried to do it. To do this when they can each get the max? That makes zero sense for any of them. If LeBron wanted to go play with his friends, he could have stayed in Miami. If Wade wanted to, he could have went anywhere besides Miami. Melo had many chances to dip the Knicks.. he didn't. This is just them playing mind games.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 07:25 PM

So there's a rule on PSD that you have to stay active forever? Sorry, but you just proved why you'r the troll here.. Which is why most of these posts are in response to your stupidity. Go ahead and call someone a conspiracy theorist when you're the one objectifying yourself to these theories.

And then after I made this the reports came out that they wanted to team up lol. You're dumb as hell get off your high horse, you look stupid in here trying to defend yourself after you tried to bash me. It's all throughout the news now so looks like I had the right call.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 07:29 PM
I see this being more as something they will do IN the future just like Clyde/Barkley/Hakeem tried to do it. To do this when they can each get the max? That makes zero sense for any of them. If LeBron wanted to go play with his friends, he could have stayed in Miami. If Wade wanted to, he could have went anywhere besides Miami. Melo had many chances to dip the Knicks.. he didn't. This is just them playing mind games.

Yea lets ruin any chemistry we have with our teammates and organization just to have fun and play mind games. Melo has been saying **** all year about how he may have made the wrong move staying and everyone knows about LeBrons comments. Wade declined to comment on it and idk if anyone's asked CP3. LeBrons gone this summer though.

SteBO
03-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Yea lets ruin any chemistry we have with our teammates and organization just to have fun and play mind games. Melo has been saying **** all year about how he may have made the wrong move staying and everyone knows about LeBrons comments. Wade declined to comment on it and idk if anyone's asked CP3. LeBrons gone this summer though.
I don't get why people are assuming he's gone this summer. This is guy who clearly cares about his public image, and he's gotta be aware of what'd be coming to him.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 07:36 PM
^^^^^^because he knows he can't win a title with that team.

Scoots
03-24-2016, 10:24 PM
^^^^^^because he knows he can't win a title with that team.

I think his public image is more important to him than a title. He'll stay in Cleveland almost certainly.

WaDe03
03-24-2016, 10:39 PM
I disagree. People will forgive him just like they did last time and winning will make people forget about it. Things could get very interesting this summer. Teams see how stacked your team and the Spurs are stacked over there. There are a couple teams that are a player away from being able to compete with that.

Scoots
03-24-2016, 11:49 PM
I disagree. People will forgive him just like they did last time and winning will make people forget about it. Things could get very interesting this summer. Teams see how stacked your team and the Spurs are stacked over there. There are a couple teams that are a player away from being able to compete with that.

But what the Warriors and Spurs have is team chemistry. Right now the Celtics have team chemistry ... will that survive the whirlwind that LeBron would bring? Nobody can pay him what the Cavs can, will the Celtics risk all that for LeBron? Who will? It's going to be a circus wherever he goes, at least in Cleveland the circus will be old and shrink from now on.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 12:12 AM
But what the Warriors and Spurs have is team chemistry. Right now the Celtics have team chemistry ... will that survive the whirlwind that LeBron would bring? Nobody can pay him what the Cavs can, will the Celtics risk all that for LeBron? Who will? It's going to be a circus wherever he goes, at least in Cleveland the circus will be old and shrink from now on.

Yea I get your point and I may be biased but I would assume if he were to leave it would be to Miami so he can correct his mistake of leaving. That chemistry is already there they've been to the mountain top a few times. Trust would need to be built again but it wouldn't take long in my opinion. If there is a way for Pat to keep this team and somehow get LeBron or KD we could be very dangerous. I'm sure Pat and Andy are thinking of every possible scenario to add a big name player but it will probably require a couple guys taking pay cuts. Cavs can offer the most money but if that's what LeBron is worried about at this point in his career when he has hundreds of millions in endorsements over the years then I don't want to hear about him being unhappy at all in Cleveland. Sort of like Melo going for the money but now he's complaining, he had his chance and blew it.

Celtics bust their *** literally every single game and I envy them in that aspect and they have a great coach. In the end I believe they are lacking another all star or 2 before they are considered contenders. They could very well add that this summer though. I believe the East is on the rise from top to bottom excluding the sixers who need to be moved to the D League. If KD comes over East we may see a huge shift of power in the two conferences.

Sorry for ranting went a little off topic lol.

Scoots
03-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Yea I get your point and I may be biased but I would assume if he were to leave it would be to Miami so he can correct his mistake of leaving. That chemistry is already there they've been to the mountain top a few times. Trust would need to be built again but it wouldn't take long in my opinion. If there is a way for Pat to keep this team and somehow get LeBron or KD we could be very dangerous. I'm sure Pat and Andy are thinking of every possible scenario to add a big name player but it will probably require a couple guys taking pay cuts. Cavs can offer the most money but if that's what LeBron is worried about at this point in his career when he has hundreds of millions in endorsements over the years then I don't want to hear about him being unhappy at all in Cleveland. Sort of like Melo going for the money but now he's complaining, he had his chance and blew it.

Celtics bust their *** literally every single game and I envy them in that aspect and they have a great coach. In the end I believe they are lacking another all star or 2 before they are considered contenders. They could very well add that this summer though. I believe the East is on the rise from top to bottom excluding the sixers who need to be moved to the D League. If KD comes over East we may see a huge shift of power in the two conferences.

Sorry for ranting went a little off topic lol.

True ... it would be a s***show if he went to Miami ... but less than other places.

ewing
03-25-2016, 06:41 AM
I think his public image is more important to him than a title. He'll stay in Cleveland almost certainly.

What if they get bounced before the finals? Can Bron's ego handle it?

FlashBolt
03-25-2016, 12:27 PM
And then after I made this the reports came out that they wanted to team up lol. You're dumb as hell get off your high horse, you look stupid in here trying to defend yourself after you tried to bash me. It's all throughout the news now so looks like I had the right call.

I'm sure they do want to team up.. but read again; I said it wouldn't happen. Want to happen isn't the same as will happen. As of now, it would take a miracle to pair this up. Going to the Clippers means they have to find a way to ship Griffin out. Maybe to the Knicks for Melo? IDK, but it's not an equal trade. DeAndre? Then sign Wade/LeBron as well? I'm sure they would love to team up.. as I mentioned before. They are great friends who at this point in their career, are facing the wrath of Curry and the Warriors and may need to make things happen before it becomes too late. But this was a question that was asked to him. It wasn't as if he came out to a reporter and outright said it. He said "maybe one or two seasons." LeBron/CP3/Wade/Melo all have more than one or two seasons in them. This suggests that they may plan to retire together -- which is something that won't happen in awhile. So take your conspiracy goggles and do the math here. Is LeBron retiring at age 33? He's going to sign with the Clippers for one/two seasons then do what? Run back to Cleveland? So you said that they would be playing for the Clippers... so how do you think that works out right now? I'm more inclined to believe, as I said before, that this is something they may want to do down the line for memories sake just like how Drexler/Hakeem/Barkley tried to do it but were a few years too late. A current team of Melo/CP3/Wade/LeBron is perfectly positioned. Hell, imagine a starting five of Melo/CP3/Wade/LeBron/Bosh. LeBron+CP3 would probably give anyone a run for their money. But do you really think it's going to happen considering the situation all players/teams are in right now?

BTW, I called you a troll because you were using LeBron's twitter unfollowing/IG posts as part of your evidence. That's ridiculous. You don't think LeBron knows that the media would notice him unfollowing the Cavs on twitter? It's his way of instilling leverage on this team. He knows what he's doing. This could all be a a strategy to get his friends paid from their respective teams or that they mean business.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm sure they do want to team up.. but read again; I said it wouldn't happen. Want to happen isn't the same as will happen. As of now, it would take a miracle to pair this up. Going to the Clippers means they have to find a way to ship Griffin out. Maybe to the Knicks for Melo? IDK, but it's not an equal trade. DeAndre? Then sign Wade/LeBron as well? I'm sure they would love to team up.. as I mentioned before. They are great friends who at this point in their career, are facing the wrath of Curry and the Warriors and may need to make things happen before it becomes too late. But this was a question that was asked to him. It wasn't as if he came out to a reporter and outright said it. He said "maybe one or two seasons." LeBron/CP3/Wade/Melo all have more than one or two seasons in them. This suggests that they may plan to retire together -- which is something that won't happen in awhile. So take your conspiracy goggles and do the math here. Is LeBron retiring at age 33? He's going to sign with the Clippers for one/two seasons then do what? Run back to Cleveland? So you said that they would be playing for the Clippers... so how do you think that works out right now? I'm more inclined to believe, as I said before, that this is something they may want to do down the line for memories sake just like how Drexler/Hakeem/Barkley tried to do it but were a few years too late. A current team of Melo/CP3/Wade/LeBron is perfectly positioned. Hell, imagine a starting five of Melo/CP3/Wade/LeBron/Bosh. LeBron+CP3 would probably give anyone a run for their money. But do you really think it's going to happen considering the situation all players/teams are in right now?

BTW, I called you a troll because you were using LeBron's twitter unfollowing/IG posts as part of your evidence. That's ridiculous. You don't think LeBron knows that the media would notice him unfollowing the Cavs on twitter? It's his way of instilling leverage on this team. He knows what he's doing. This could all be a a strategy to get his friends paid from their respective teams or that they mean business.

As I've said multiple times I gave a bad suggestion of them joining the Clippers because I thought they had space for a max from things I've seen where people talk about KD going to the Clippers and stuff like that.

LeBrons Instagram post to Wade was enough evidence he was leaving Miami now I believe all this is as well. I think he's going to end up coming back to Miami. He knows he made a mistake even tweeted about it. Now a scenario to get them to Miami I believe would be:

Dragic Winslow and maybe McRoberts for CP3

Sign and trade Whiteside for Melo

LeBron and Wade take pay cuts sign bigger contracts next summer possibly

This is what I would want to do since I'm fond of both Whiteside and Winslow and believe they're huge for the future. I also believe Whiteside would help us more now than Melo would. I'm all for winning now though as Wade is still in the league. We can worry about a rebuild when he retires so whatever they do as long as it helps us win I'm fine with it.

ghettosean
03-25-2016, 04:03 PM

To all parents please hug your children or they take out their anger in other ways ∆∆∆

ghettosean
03-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Also Flash since you already embarrassed yourself in this thread like others before I'd recommend going on Google on reading up on the term "man up".

Man up bro!

Google it you'll understand what I mean.

ghettosean
03-25-2016, 04:15 PM

As I've said multiple times I gave a bad suggestion of them joining the Clippers because I thought they had space for a max from things I've seen where people talk about KD going to the Clippers and stuff like that.

LeBrons Instagram post to Wade was enough evidence he was leaving Miami now I believe all this is as well. I think he's going to end up coming back to Miami. He knows he made a mistake even tweeted about it. Now a scenario to get them to Miami I believe would be:

Dragic Winslow and maybe McRoberts for CP3

Sign and trade Whiteside for Melo

LeBron and Wade take pay cuts sign bigger contracts next summer possibly

This is what I would want to do since I'm fond of both Whiteside and Winslow and believe they're huge for the future. I also believe Whiteside would help us more now than Melo would. I'm all for winning now though as Wade is still in the league. We can worry about a rebuild when he retires so whatever they do as long as it helps us win I'm fine with it.

The bolded is an example of someone who's manned up (according to the post multiple times).

So ummmmm man up... Or whatever feels right.

WaDe03
03-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Made a mistake to start the last paragraph of my last post. Meant to put this ISNT what I would want to do.

FlashBolt
03-25-2016, 05:41 PM
Man up for what? You really think I care about being incorrect on a forum site that has been dropping in userbase? I said it wouldn't happen because it doesn't make any sense. Then the reports came out that LeBron is interested in doing so but clearly a sign that it might be a possibility down the road in their remaining years. I'll man up to anything if I have to but to use IG and Twitter as evidence is absurd.. You and I both know I can create conspiracies out of thin air using IG/Twitter. There's a video circulating of LeBron being frustrated with his team's defense and that he never did that during his time with Miami... yeah, that means LeBron wants to leave the Cavs, huh?