PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley has a pulse

KnicksorBust
03-21-2016, 11:57 AM
In the last 5 games he is averaging 18ppg / 7 rpg with shooting splits of 61/40/87.

Did he finally find a home where he can stay a rotation player or is this 5 game stretch a complete fluke?

Is anyone daring enough to predict he becomes a full-time starter at some point?

Hawkeye15
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
fluke. He is clueless, that doesn't get better with time. He will still have little scoring outbursts for a few games at a time, then go back to being Beez

SteBO
03-21-2016, 06:08 PM
fluke. He is clueless, that doesn't get better with time. He will still have little scoring outbursts for a few games at a time, then go back to being Beez
Ouch haha. But I agree with you. Love Beas, but Miami gave him countless chances because of his offensive talent and because of his lack of basketball IQ, they didn't take a 4th chance.

CHANGO
03-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Maybe he can keep the offensive game going, but that's why he is with the Rockets and not other team, he can play fast with no defense and just rebound and take shots.

Dade County
03-21-2016, 06:20 PM
I miss you B-Easy.

I hope you can retire in a HEAT jersey near the end of your career.

Gander13SM
03-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Nah. He's fortunate to be playing with a team that's lacking guys who can create for themselves. Offensively he's on par with overrated guys like Lance Stephenson, he does have skills but he has absolutely no awareness and a horribly low Bball I.Q

He might make an okay rotational player, streaky but okay.

beasted86
03-21-2016, 07:21 PM
He's like Al Harrington. A low IQ, typically mediocre-to-low efficiency scorer who can put up buckets but most fans and coaches are undecided if he's worth playing every game.

Harrington lasted a lot of years in the league, but he didn't have the off the court issues and that was before the NBA started weeding those types of guys out to China.

Good to see him have a good start with the Rockets, but I'm sure it won't be long before the fans have this same uneasy opinion of him where you're okay if he's not brought back.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-21-2016, 08:32 PM
He's not this good, but I think he can be a rotational player somewhere.

GiantsSwaGG
03-21-2016, 09:15 PM
Al Harrington 2.0

Scoots
03-21-2016, 09:34 PM
Low BBIQ players make it for years in the NBA, sometimes they are stars, maybe even superstars. They seldom make the difference in winning titles.

Beasley's issue is more inconsistency and issues with the rules.

Htownballa1622
03-22-2016, 12:33 AM
Don't expect him to keep this up but it has been a joy.

naps
03-22-2016, 02:10 AM
He needs to get his smoking under control and understand basketball being a team game and defense is 50% of the game. But then again he is playing with Harden and where would be a better place for him.

IKnowHoops
03-22-2016, 02:57 AM
(In my smokey voice after Craig knocks out Deebo) "That's my dog"

Sadds The Gr8
03-22-2016, 04:39 AM
lol

KnicksorBust
03-22-2016, 08:00 AM
He's like Al Harrington. A low IQ, typically mediocre-to-low efficiency scorer who can put up buckets but most fans and coaches are undecided if he's worth playing every game.

Harrington lasted a lot of years in the league, but he didn't have the off the court issues and that was before the NBA started weeding those types of guys out to China.

Good to see him have a good start with the Rockets, but I'm sure it won't be long before the fans have this same uneasy opinion of him where you're okay if he's not brought back.

:eyebrow:

KnickNyKnick
03-22-2016, 08:45 AM

2x

ewing
03-22-2016, 09:29 AM

really good comparison