PDA

View Full Version : It's just one month but... (Trade deadline edition)

CHANGO
03-19-2016, 03:06 PM
So, almost a month has passed since some important signings were made by a few teams.

Who are looking as the best additions in those trades/signings?

CHANGO
03-19-2016, 03:11 PM
Lot of great options but IMO, the best ones are Harris to the Pistons, Joe Johnson to the HEAT and Mack to the Jazz.

Frye, Lee and Lance has been killing it too, especially Frye with those threes, but that's why I made the poll, I think an argument can be made for anyone of those players.

Scoots
03-19-2016, 04:28 PM
Not really "signings" when they are trades.

I'll go with Harris and Morris.

5ass
03-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Tuhbayyis Harris. Even if the Pistons dont make the play offs, it was a good trade for their future.

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 05:33 PM
In case anyone wondered, with a small sample size (12 games), Channing Frye is having his best offensive season in his career per 100 possessions.

25/50 from 3pt range and 11/17 (.647%) from 2pt range.

If he can sustain throughout the playoffs then it will have been a terrific acquisition for the Cavs.

Other acquisitions I like:

Stephenson, Morris, Harris, and Courtney Lee.

Scoots
03-19-2016, 05:37 PM
In case anyone wondered, with a small sample size (12 games), Channing Frye is having his best offensive season in his career per 100 possessions.

If he can sustain throughout the playoffs then it will have been a terrific acquisition for the Cavs.

It's kind of sad that Frye's doing great in the job they though Love would fill. I wanted the Warriors to get Frye a couple years ago when he signed with Orlando. Speights has done better than I expected though.

CHANGO
03-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Not really "signings" when they are trades.

I'll go with Harris and Morris.

Some players on the poll weren't traded they were bought out by a team and then signed with the other team (ex. Beasley, Varejao, Johnson, Lee, Miller and Martin) that's why I wrote trades/signings.

CHANGO
03-19-2016, 07:09 PM

That dude is almost automatic from the 3pt line when he is all alone, it sucks that even Love can't do that, he has been very inconsistent with his 3 pointers.

Raidaz4Life
03-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Stephenson. The Grizz got a 1st rounder in that deal and the Stephenson of old.