PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Spurs - Saturday - Spurs Undefeated Home Streak On the Line

kobe4thewinbang
03-18-2016, 07:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/2016/news/features/shaun_powell/03/18/golden-state-warriors-know-san-antonio-spurs-could-be-their-top-challenge/

Hopefully the Spurs will put on a good showing and not rest anybody. Surely there was some schedule manipulation to make this possible, but the Warriors and Spurs have won some close ones at home also. So, it's pretty astounding with the Spurs at 34-0 and Warriors 32-0 at home.

Who ya picking?

If Spurs win, they have the chance to end GSW's home win streak later and in doing so redeem that blowout loss earlier in the season. If Warriors end SA's streak, they can possibly finish the season undefeated at home.

Gander13SM
03-19-2016, 04:24 AM
Schedule manipulation? lmao, like they could predict both teams would be undefeated at home and the Warriors would be arguably the greatest regular season team ever. Okay.

Anyway, my money is on the Spurs. Warriors played last night and they're resting Bogut with the possibility of resting others according to Kerr. So essentially they're going against the 2nd best team in the league without their starting center or backup center. They'll have a Speights/Varejao rotation to go up against the SAS big men. I just can't see it. Splash brothers tried to kill the Mavs quick last night so they wouldn't have to play the 4th quarter but it didn't work out.

If the Spurs put out their full squad and the Dubs win this while resting players and coming off a back to back you may as well hand them the title now, who the **** is going to beat them four times? I just can't see how they win tonight.

In fact, I think Spurs might destroy them. And I can't wait to see the hot takes from the idiots.

ISIAH_THOMAS
03-19-2016, 05:12 AM
interested to see how much ratings this game does as it has to battle march madness

Scoots
03-19-2016, 11:25 AM
Warriors are down Iguodala, Bogut, Ezeli, and played last night. It's the perfect time to rest guys. But something tells me they are not going to rest.

At the same time neither team is going to show anything new.

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 01:20 PM
Schedule manipulation? lmao, like they could predict both teams would be undefeated at home and the Warriors would be arguably the greatest regular season team ever. Okay.

Anyway, my money is on the Spurs. Warriors played last night and they're resting Bogut with the possibility of resting others according to Kerr. So essentially they're going against the 2nd best team in the league without their starting center or backup center. They'll have a Speights/Varejao rotation to go up against the SAS big men. I just can't see it. Splash brothers tried to kill the Mavs quick last night so they wouldn't have to play the 4th quarter but it didn't work out.

If the Spurs put out their full squad and the Dubs win this while resting players and coming off a back to back you may as well hand them the title now, who the **** is going to beat them four times? I just can't see how they win tonight.

In fact, I think Spurs might destroy them. And I can't wait to see the hot takes from the idiots.

You seem awfully defensive of the Warriors for someone who, as described in your own words, "isn't a Warriors fan". The game hasn't even been played yet and you've laid out excuses and basically set standards suggesting that 'the Warriors should lose but if they don't then hand them the title'. Come on, man.

My money is on the Warriors for tonight, but even if they win that doesn't mean that the Spurs stand absolutely no chance in a playoff series.

I'll wonder if the Warriors decimate the Spurs, but it all depends on how the game itself goes.

GodsSon
03-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Warriors can go 4-0 against the Spurs in the regular reason and I'd still put my money on the Spurs to beat them come playoff time.

Pop is a genius and won't show his full hand until the playoffs. These games literally mean NOTHING.

basch152
03-19-2016, 02:04 PM
Warriors can go 4-0 against the Spurs in the regular reason and I'd still put my money on the Spurs to beat them come playoff time.

Pop is a genius and won't show his full hand until the playoffs. These games literally mean NOTHING.

How'd his genius work in his first round exit last year?

kdspurman
03-19-2016, 02:12 PM
How'd his genius work in his first round exit last year?

So you're looking at his first round last year? How about the overall last 20 years?

Last year was a tough matchup. It happens, and if it didn't, they wouldn't be doing as good as they are now frankly

Scoots
03-19-2016, 02:21 PM

These games literally mean 1/82 of the regular season each.

Gander13SM
03-19-2016, 02:25 PM
You seem awfully defensive of the Warriors for someone who, as described in your own words, "isn't a Warriors fan". The game hasn't even been played yet and you've laid out excuses and basically set standards suggesting that 'the Warriors should lose but if they don't then hand them the title'. Come on, man.

My money is on the Warriors for tonight, but even if they win that doesn't mean that the Spurs stand absolutely no chance in a playoff series.

I'll wonder if the Warriors decimate the Spurs, but it all depends on how the game itself goes.

1. I clearly said the Spurs are most likely going to destroy them. How does that make me a Warriors fan?

2. I'm not being defensive. Everyone knows people make stupid hot takes. LeBron leaving Cleveland, Curry couldn't play in the 90s, Westbrook is better than KD. People are morons.

3. In not making excuses I am explaining why I think the Warriors will lose. That's what the topic was asking. I think Spurs win and I think it will be in large part due to Warriors missing guys, playing last night and the Spurs being undefeated at home.

4. You seem awfully obsessed about the Warriors and any praise they receive. Almost like you're jealous of their greatness. A little like LeBron.

5. If the Warriors beat a full Spurs squad on the bad end of a back to back without Iguodala, Bogut and Ezeli AFTER they smashed them by 30. I'm sorry but it is over. If the Spurs can't do it nobody can. Beating this team four times will be officially impossible after that. (Barring injuries/acts of God) to believe otherwise is purely denial. If the 2nd best team in the league lose their first home game all season to a depleted Dubs roster how are they going to beat them three times at home and once on the road when they're fully healthy and undefeated at home? Come on cuh.

6. You seem to be the only one making excuses "tonight means nothing". I bet you're not saying that if they lose. You're probably the same type of person that said "can't wait for them to play the Cavs when they're healthy" and then said it didn't count when the Cavs were spanked. Twice.

Face it people. Warriors are going to either get destroyed tonight. Or they're going to win and cement themselves as clear favourites.

Spurs and MAYBE OKC are the only teams left who might be able to beat them in a 7 game series. OKC have yet to prove they can beat them confidently and have been tailspinning for a while.

Best of luck to both teams tonight.

kdspurman
03-19-2016, 02:33 PM
These games literally mean 1/82 of the regular season each.

Basically. .. they'll see what works in spurts, but that's about it. Both squads

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 02:50 PM
1. I clearly said the Spurs are most likely going to destroy them. How does that make me a Warriors fan?

2. I'm not being defensive. Everyone knows people make stupid hot takes. LeBron leaving Cleveland, Curry couldn't play in the 90s, Westbrook is better than KD. People are morons.

3. In not making excuses I am explaining why I think the Warriors will lose. That's what the topic was asking. I think Spurs win and I think it will be in large part due to Warriors missing guys, playing last night and the Spurs being undefeated at home.

4. You seem awfully obsessed about the Warriors and any praise they receive. Almost like you're jealous of their greatness. A little like LeBron.

5. If the Warriors beat a full Spurs squad on the bad end of a back to back without Iguodala, Bogut and Ezeli AFTER they smashed them by 30. I'm sorry but it is over. If the Spurs can't do it nobody can. Beating this team four times will be officially impossible after that. (Barring injuries/acts of God) to believe otherwise is purely denial. If the 2nd best team in the league lose their first home game all season to a depleted Dubs roster how are they going to beat them three times at home and once on the road when they're fully healthy and undefeated at home? Come on cuh.

6. You seem to be the only one making excuses "tonight means nothing". I bet you're not saying that if they lose. You're probably the same type of person that said "can't wait for them to play the Cavs when they're healthy" and then said it didn't count when the Cavs were spanked. Twice.

Face it people. Warriors are going to either get destroyed tonight. Or they're going to win and cement themselves as clear favourites.

Spurs and MAYBE OKC are the only teams left who might be able to beat them in a 7 game series. OKC have yet to prove they can beat them confidently and have been tailspinning for a while.

Best of luck to both teams tonight.

1. You're defensive of everything for the Warriors. This thread was just started and you're claiming that if the Spurs lose with a full squad then they stand no chance of beating the Warriors in the playoffs.

"If the Spurs put out their full squad and the Dubs win this while resting players and coming off a back to back you may as well hand them the title now, who the **** is going to beat them four times? I just can't see how they win tonight."

LOL it's clear as day. You're laying excuse-groundwork for the Warriors to lose (by saying you can't see how they win tonight... I mean come on, seriously?) while simultaneously putting the Spurs on a pedestal (by saying it'll be a blowout).

You've effectively (or ineffectively since everyone here aren't idiots) set up the following scenario:

a) Warriors lose, no problem, missing starting/backup center
b) Spurs lose... OMG they will NOT beat the Warriors in the playoffs, hand the Dubs the title RIGHT NOW

When did I say tonight means nothing? Please point that out. And respond to this, don't ignore it.

I said I can't wait for them to play the Cavs for sure, but point out where I said it didn't count. In fact, I've pointed out countless times that the Cavs are no match for Warriors (after the 2nd game in Cleveland). You'll be homeless with those kind of bets.

It's sooooo obvious what you're doing when you make statements like:

"Face it people. Warriors are going to either get destroyed tonight. Or they're going to win and cement themselves as clear favourites."

Smh.

Scoots
03-19-2016, 02:51 PM
Basically. .. they'll see what works in spurts, but that's about it. Both squads

At the same time, I think the players on both sides would much rather win this game than lose, and win this game more than many of the other 82 ... but they will also move on from whatever the outcome well before the next game they play.

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 02:54 PM
FWIW:

I think the Warriors will win because the small-ball-death-squad lineup is almost unstoppable. They're a better team with Ezeli/Bogut and still need them, but I think they'll have enough to edge the Spurs.

If the Warriors lose, tough break for them, but ultimately it doesn't mean much.

The pressure is more on the Spurs, but even if the Spurs lose (unless it's like a catastrophic blowout) NO WAY does it mean that the Warriors are just impossible to beat like this fool is trying to set it up.

kdspurman
03-19-2016, 02:54 PM
At the same time, I think the players on both sides would much rather win this game than lose, and win this game more than many of the other 82 ... but they will also move on from whatever the outcome well before the next game they play.

Ofcourse, but I think both know a loss doesn't change their championship aspirations.

GodsSon
03-19-2016, 03:15 PM
lol people getting all defensive

As a Raps fan I learned the hard way last year that the regular season means **** all...we owned the Wizards for like 3 years in a row, including last year and then what happened in the playoffs?? We got ****ing spanked.

As good as the Warriors have been the last calendar year, I'm still not sold on them...last year they cruised to the title by facing injury riddled teams, I highly doubt that luck happens again this year, so let's see what they do when the pressure ramps up in a 7 game series against the best teams when HEALTHY.

Edit: I'll call it now, if they face the Mavs in the first round, they're going to get pushed to the limit (maybe an upset of 07 Warriors/Mavs proportions).

Scoots
03-19-2016, 04:32 PM
FWIW:

I think the Warriors will win because the small-ball-death-squad lineup is almost unstoppable. They're a better team with Ezeli/Bogut and still need them, but I think they'll have enough to edge the Spurs.

If the Warriors lose, tough break for them, but ultimately it doesn't mean much.

The pressure is more on the Spurs, but even if the Spurs lose (unless it's like a catastrophic blowout) NO WAY does it mean that the Warriors are just impossible to beat like this fool is trying to set it up.

No death-squad in this game. Iguodala is out.

bgdreton
03-19-2016, 04:49 PM
lol people getting all defensive

As a Raps fan I learned the hard way last year that the regular season means **** all...we owned the Wizards for like 3 years in a row, including last year and then what happened in the playoffs?? We got ****ing spanked.

As good as the Warriors have been the last calendar year, I'm still not sold on them...last year they cruised to the title by facing injury riddled teams, I highly doubt that luck happens again this year, so let's see what they do when the pressure ramps up in a 7 game series against the best teams when HEALTHY.

Edit: I'll call it now, if they face the Mavs in the first round, they're going to get pushed to the limit (maybe an upset of 07 Warriors/Mavs proportions).

Lol Hahaha what more do they have to do??? Seriously If they were undefeated would you say the same thing??

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 05:05 PM
No death-squad in this game. Iguodala is out.

Ahh, that's right. That's too bad.

Win or lose, I don't really see this one game foreshadowing the playoffs unless the Dubs just smoke the Spurs (like last time). Then I'd really be thinking the Spurs don't stand much of a chance at all, on virtue that it would be the 2nd blowout this year and the Dubs are already playing like the best team ever.

Even if the Dubs lose by 60 I'll still feel the same.

Scoots
03-19-2016, 05:34 PM
I'd like the Warriors to maintain their record against the top teams. The best teams they lost to so far are Dallas and Portland ... and both have improved since then. The Warriors got revenge on Portland last week and Dallas last night. They could have a let up against the Spurs. :D

Gander13SM
03-19-2016, 07:45 PM
1. You're defensive of everything for the Warriors. This thread was just started and you're claiming that if the Spurs lose with a full squad then they stand no chance of beating the Warriors in the playoffs.

If they got spanked by 30 and then lose tonight with a full squad VS a depleted Warriors team coming off a back to back, what makes you think they can beat them four times? There would be no logic behind believing that.

And how am I being defensive? I'm saying they're going to LOSE. You're the one saying they'll win lmao.

The thread is discussing tonights game and who we think will win and why. I answered that.

What you are calling excuses are actually just facts. Their roster is depleted, they are coming off a back to back and the Spurs are perfect at home. So why would anyone think the Warriors are going to win? It's borderline moronic, the odds are completely stacked against them.

LOL it's clear as day. You're laying excuse-groundwork for the Warriors to lose (by saying you can't see how they win tonight... I mean come on, seriously?) while simultaneously putting the Spurs on a pedestal (by saying it'll be a blowout).

Absolutely not. How can anyone put the Spurs on a pedestal? They're one of the greatest franchises of the modern era, pioneered this small/skill ball era with the emphasis on defense and ball movement. They're clearly the second best team in the league. Pedestal? What are you smoking?

And again, it's not excuses, it's facts. Tell me something I said that isn't absolute fact. They ARE depleted, missing their best wing defender and defensive big man as well as their back up big. They ARE coming off a back to back. They ARE playing a team that is perfect at home and will likely play all their usual guys.

Those aren't excuses. They're fact, Prove otherwise. Do it.

You've effectively (or ineffectively since everyone here aren't idiots) set up the following scenario:

a) Warriors lose, no problem, missing starting/backup center
b) Spurs lose... OMG they will NOT beat the Warriors in the playoffs, hand the Dubs the title RIGHT NOW

I'm not effectively saying that. I am saying that. 110%

If the Spurs lost by 30 to the usual Dubs roster and then retaliate by losing again to their depleted roster (with it being their ONLY loss at home in SIX MONTHS). Yes, I'm sorry, but it's over.

You're perfect at home. All your players are healthy. You opponent is missing key players and coming off a back to back. It's a meaningless regular season game. If you can't close that out how the hell are you going to beat them three times at your own court and another time at their court when they're fully healthy and undefeated at home? How?

And if the Warriors lose tonight (which they will, they can only compete with Spurs if fully healthy and vice versa) then all it tells us is the Spurs are excellent and capable of beating a Warriors team minus their starting center, backup center and finals MVP. Again, this isn't an excuse. It is fact. I'm not stating anything that isn't true. Just because you don't like it doesnt make it an excuse.

When did I say tonight means nothing? Please point that out. And respond to this, don't ignore it.

I said I can't wait for them to play the Cavs for sure, but point out where I said it didn't count. In fact, I've pointed out countless times that the Cavs are no match for Warriors (after the 2nd game in Cleveland). You'll be homeless with those kind of bets.

It's sooooo obvious what you're doing when you make statements like:

"Face it people. Warriors are going to either get destroyed tonight. Or they're going to win and cement themselves as clear favourites."

Smh.

I didn't say you DID say that about the Cavs, I said you're the type of person who probably did.

mngopher35
03-19-2016, 08:38 PM
If the Spurs were to lose tonight it does not mean they won't have a chance to win in a playoff series. We have seen plenty of times before that regular season match ups don't dictate what happens in the playoffs (and we are talking about a coach like pop who wouldn't show his hand if he has a strategy he thinks could work).

I think warriors win in the playoffs either way but not due to any of these match ups. It certainly isn't a fact or necessarily true.

basch152
03-19-2016, 08:43 PM
So you're looking at his first round last year? How about the overall last 20 years?

Last year was a tough matchup. It happens, and if it didn't, they wouldn't be doing as good as they are now frankly

If he was such a genius that it would be a deciding factor against an all time great team this year in GS, then he wouldn't have lost in the first round. Period.

His genius isn't going to be any kind of deciding factor or clear advantage maker against golden state.

That was such a ridiculous comment it's something I'd expect trump to say.

Scoots
03-19-2016, 09:02 PM
If he was such a genius that it would be a deciding factor against an all time great team this year in GS, then he wouldn't have lost in the first round. Period.

His genius isn't going to be any kind of deciding factor or clear advantage maker against golden state.

That was such a ridiculous comment it's something I'd expect trump to say.

I think great coaching does make a difference. But adjustments can only be played out by players. The idea that losing last year means you can't win this year is just bizarre to me.

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 09:24 PM
If the Spurs lost by 30 to the usual Dubs roster and then retaliate by losing again to their depleted roster (with it being their ONLY loss at home in SIX MONTHS). Yes, I'm sorry, but it's over.

So the circumstances of the game don't matter? Doesn't matter if it goes to overtime or if the Dubs get really lucky in the last 5 minutes. Or if Pop decides to switch up his schemes after finding something effective?

Annnnnd I'm done lol. You can get the last word, dude.

basch152
03-19-2016, 09:31 PM
I think great coaching does make a difference. But adjustments can only be played out by players. The idea that losing last year means you can't win this year is just bizarre to me.

I never once said the spurs can't beat the warriors, and the thought that they can't is as ridiculous as thinking the spurs have some kind of huge advantage because of popivich.

cheetos185
03-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Curry air balllll

Scoots
03-19-2016, 09:42 PM
I never once said the spurs can't beat the warriors, and the thought that they can't is as ridiculous as thinking the spurs have some kind of huge advantage because of popivich.
Okay. You did say coaching is not a deciding factor. It seems to me there is no such thing as a deciding factor. Everything matters so no one thing is THE thing.

jason
03-19-2016, 10:05 PM

How much money? $5?..i wouldn't bet against the Warriors

Vee-Rex
03-19-2016, 10:57 PM
Was a 4- point game with a minute left. If Curry knocked down those threes and Dubs barely won, it would've meant that they would be impossible to beat in the playoffs.

BUT because the Spurs were able to hang on, they got a chance in the playoffs now.

LOL

GodsSon
03-19-2016, 11:03 PM
Guess Pop and the Spurs have a chance after all lol

SPURSFAN1
03-19-2016, 11:08 PM
:d

kdspurman
03-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Guess Pop and the Spurs have a chance after all lol

Anyone who went off that first game and thought otherwise were fooling themselves. (Not you) And people were doing that...

Not to say this game is indicative of what could happen in a potential series, but it's just people's nature to have these knee-jerk reactions.

Playoffs are a different animal

ewing
03-20-2016, 12:04 AM
guys you can't win with post up bigs in today's NBA

IKnowHoops
03-20-2016, 01:39 AM
Very impressive win today by the Spurs....they are undefeated at home for a reason.

tredigs
03-20-2016, 11:35 AM
It played out as it should have imo.

IamAlwaysRight
03-20-2016, 04:05 PM
Told Ya'll that the Spurs are better

Eagles4Lyfe
03-20-2016, 08:03 PM
Looool i wish i knew the people in here in real life, so I can bet amd take their money come playoff time.

tredigs
03-20-2016, 11:44 PM
Looool i wish i knew the people in here in real life, so I can bet amd take their money come playoff time.
There are sites set up to escrow your bets against strangers. What are your thoughts on the games my man? I can set a line for you if you would like. You have no reason to bark without a bite, I promise.

Gibby23
03-21-2016, 12:07 PM
Spurs are a great team, the Warriors are better. If they meet in the playoffs, game 7 would be in Oakland and Spurs probably get run out of the building. The regular season matters for these 2 teams, if Spurs don't catch the Warriors, I don't see them beating GS in a 7 game series while GS has HCA.

Tony_Starks
03-21-2016, 12:54 PM
I hope anyone that's thinks the Warriors are just this super team that you can just plug in any allstar PG and be dominant watched this game.

Steph absolutely makes them go. When you take him out of the game they are just another mortal team, ask Cleveland.

Now can the Spurs keep the clamps on him for an entire seven game series? I highly doubt it, his range is too deep.

kdspurman
03-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Spurs are a great team, the Warriors are better. If they meet in the playoffs, game 7 would be in Oakland and Spurs probably get run out of the building. The regular season matters for these 2 teams, if Spurs don't catch the Warriors, I don't see them beating GS in a 7 game series while GS has HCA.

I love when people say stuff like "run out of the building" like, really?

Both teams are having historical seasons. If/when they meet we'll see who the better team is imo.

Gibby23
03-21-2016, 01:36 PM
I love when people say stuff like "run out of the building" like, really?

Both teams are having historical seasons. If/when they meet we'll see who the better team is imo.

Man, the Spurs played so hard to get a win by a few points Saturday, they can't do that 4 times. It reminded me of how hard the Cavs had to play in the Finals last year, it won't last in a series and the W's won't be on a back to back on the road.

kdspurman
03-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Man, the Spurs played so hard to get a win by a few points Saturday, they can't do that 4 times. It reminded me of how hard the Cavs had to play in the Finals last year, it won't last in a series and the W's won't be on a back to back on the road.

These sort of simplistic views are a common mistake made by fans year after year during the regular season. Yes, the Spurs played hard (both teams played hard) but they didn't play all that well either. They missed many easy looks, & had way too many turnovers. It was a drag it out, defensive game from both ends for the most part.

But you can go with your theory that because GS won by 30 (in January) and SA only won by 8, it must mean SA can't win a series. I however have seen way too many Spurs playoff series that look nothing like regular season match-ups, whether for better or for worse. These games aren't an indicator of anything. At best you learn some tendencies of an opponent. But once playoffs roll around, things change.

Eagles4Lyfe
03-21-2016, 02:17 PM
There are sites set up to escrow your bets against strangers. What are your thoughts on the games my man? I can set a line for you if you would like. You have no reason to bark without a bite, I promise.

I back up my bite allday hommie.
Depends are you going for Spurs or Warriors?

Gibby23
03-21-2016, 02:18 PM
These sort of simplistic views are a common mistake made by fans year after year during the regular season. Yes, the Spurs played hard (both teams played hard) but they didn't play all that well either. They missed many easy looks, & had way too many turnovers. It was a drag it out, defensive game from both ends for the most part.

But you can go with your theory that because GS won by 30 (in January) and SA only won by 8, it must mean SA can't win a series. I however have seen way too many Spurs playoff series that look nothing like regular season match-ups, whether for better or for worse. These games aren't an indicator of anything. At best you learn some tendencies of an opponent. But once playoffs roll around, things change.

And Gs is still the Champs and will be favored in that series if it happens. If they play, check who is favored and it will be GS by a good amount.

SteBO
03-21-2016, 02:28 PM
And Gs is still the Champs and will be favored in that series if it happens. If they play, check who is favored and it will be GS by a good amount.
And that matters during competition.....how exactly? By your logic the Lakers would've 4-peated over a decade ago.

kdspurman
03-21-2016, 02:33 PM

No doubt about it. But that isn't an indicator of what will definitely happen... Neither are these games. That's the point I'm making

SteBO
03-21-2016, 02:45 PM
The biggest reason making judgments off of regular season drives me nuts when talking down the road in the postseason is because most of the time there's very little nuance, and it ignores the competitive aspect of it all. If we were to simply deduce how a playoff series between these two teams go based off these two games, what'd be the point of even watching the games? The elementary school logic of "GS won by 30, three months later SA only won by 8, therefore GS>SA", completely takes away the postseason's most important element...game to game adjustments at the height of competition.

kdspurman
03-21-2016, 06:12 PM
The biggest reason making judgments off of regular season drives me nuts when talking down the road in the postseason is because most of the time there's very little nuance, and it ignores the competitive aspect of it all. If we were to simply deduce how a playoff series between these two teams go based off these two games, what'd be the point of even watching the games? The elementary school logic of "GS won by 30, three months later SA only won by 8, therefore GS>SA", completely takes away the postseason's most important element...game to game adjustments at the height of competition.

Exactly... it is what it is, all I can do is try and get folks to do it with caution lol. The media is part to blame, they hype this stuff up sometimes and slam teams when they're down, and put them on a pedestal when they're up.

Some of us on here already know the postseason is a 2nd season in it of itself. Then you've got adjustments, film sessions, more strategy, shorter rotations, etc... lots of things change.

Scoots
03-22-2016, 01:30 PM
The regular season is about pace, maintaining health, and honing systems/players.

The playoffs are live or die by possession.

Right now we should just hope the Warriors and Spurs make it through the first 2 rounds healthy.

Monta is beast
03-23-2016, 04:45 AM
Im more confident now then when we beat them by 30. We were down 3 of our top 7-8 rotation players, two bigs which you need against s.a, on the road, playing our 9th game in 14 days, on the second night of a back to back, curry and thompson had off nights and we were on the road where the spurs havent lost all season. Yet we were in the game all the way through and only lost by single digits. If we see the spurs im saying it goes 6. Still see cle as the biggest threat.