PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin not healing as expected. Out until late March at least.

Scoots
03-12-2016, 10:12 PM
It will be interesting to see what the team becomes when he's back.

I think the rule should be that his suspension comes after he's back in a few games.

kdspurman
03-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Link/source?

Alayla
03-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Link/source?

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25514512/report-clippers-blake-griffin-to-remain-out-until-late-march

kdspurman
03-12-2016, 11:47 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25514512/report-clippers-blake-griffin-to-remain-out-until-late-march

:cheers:

Unfortunate for Blake. He needs time to get re-acquainted I'd think... clips have a real chance for the 3 seed

Scoots
03-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Link/source?

Sorry. Was on my phone. vc got it.

They can't rush him with the quad, but they've got to get him back ASAP. If he comes back at the end of March, then a 4 game suspension, he's going to get 3-5 games before the playoffs start. That's rough for the whole team.

Chronz
03-13-2016, 04:33 PM
At first I thought it was the hand. Not sure if I should be more concerned or less that its the quad, I mean if the hand doesn't heal properly his shooting would be ****ed for quite some time, if its the quad he can at least suit up but it becomes a precaution we really have to stay on top of. I wouldn't rush him but its a shame his injury has robbed him of another All-Star season, he was racking up quite the resume in comparison to great PF's of his time.

kobe4thewinbang
03-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Seriously disappointing year for Griffin. He should be coming into his prime and instead he's punching out his hand and then got hurt again. The Clippers should be worried about his future with the team. Imagine if they had let Jordan leave.

DboneG
03-14-2016, 03:52 PM
It's all psychological with Blake.

I think he's fine. Like all the times he got fouled hard or punked on the court...Blake hardly did anything. But, Blake goes after the equipment manager for something simple. Blake see that the team is doing good/great without him, so, what will happen when he comes back? They start losing? (That could be the worst scenario for him). Interrupt the flow. He knows he's not going to amp the Clippers to the next level with his play. My guess is he will wait for like the last few games of the season, or a point where someone gets hurt, or the team start losing a bit. THEN, BLAKE WILL STEP UP AND BE READY

ewing
03-14-2016, 11:40 PM
110% mental

Snakeyestx
03-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Theory : They're comfortably in 4th, and management is deliberately keeping him out as punishment for his off-court antics, and using the story as a cover?

:confused:

Hawkeye15
03-15-2016, 01:22 PM
At first I thought it was the hand. Not sure if I should be more concerned or less that its the quad, I mean if the hand doesn't heal properly his shooting would be ****ed for quite some time, if its the quad he can at least suit up but it becomes a precaution we really have to stay on top of. I wouldn't rush him but its a shame his injury has robbed him of another All-Star season, he was racking up quite the resume in comparison to great PF's of his time.

well he did it to himself.

Chronz
03-15-2016, 01:27 PM
well he did it to himself.
Not the quad

Chronz
03-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Theory : They're comfortably in 4th, and management is deliberately keeping him out as punishment for his off-court antics, and using the story as a cover?

:confused:
Nah man. The guys need the rest , they've been going full bore this year, far less games this year where CP3 got to coast

Hawkeye15
03-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Not the quad

probably pulled it throwing that punch....nah

how many years is it where Blake is either hurt during the season, or worse, heading into the playoffs? I can't remember more than one playoffs where he was healthy, am I wrong?