03-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Pop
Brad Stevens
Lebron
Rick Carlisle

Everyone else

cmellofan15
03-11-2016, 01:48 PM
I think this year has been a good year to spotlight good coaches (and bad) and it's kind of exciting to struggle through ranking these guys when it's been fairly easy in years past. I'll go strictly off of my opinion of coaches this year (hence why Carlisle isn't up there)

1. Popp
2. Stevens
3. Kerr (hate to do it, but being out for so long pushed him down a spot)
4. Casey
5. Clifford

All of these guys have their teams overachieving beyond what people thought they would do this year. 3/5 teams don't have a guy playing over 35 minutes, and 3/5 of these teams don't have any guys who would be considered top 3 at their position.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Pop
Brad Stevens
Lebron
Rick Carlisle

Everyone else

why carlilse? he hasn't won a playoff round in over 5 years. He's not relevant. Also he never was relevant.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 01:52 PM
I think this year has been a good year to spotlight good coaches (and bad) and it's kind of exciting to struggle through ranking these guys when it's been fairly easy in years past. I'll go strictly off of my opinion of coaches this year (hence why Carlisle isn't up there)

1. Popp
2. Stevens
3. Kerr (hate to do it, but being out for so long pushed him down a spot)
4. Casey
5. Clifford

All of these guys have their teams overachieving beyond what people thought they would do this year. 3/5 teams don't have a guy playing over 35 minutes, and 3/5 of these teams don't have any guys who would be considered top 3 at their position.

Who is Clifford? I like your list though.

CHANGO
03-11-2016, 01:58 PM
For me,

Tier 1
Pops
Kerr
Jim Carrey :)

Tier 2
Brad Stevens
Spoelstra

Gametime
03-11-2016, 02:01 PM
For me,

Tier 1
Pops
Kerr
Jim Carrey :)

Tier 2
Brad Stevens
Spoelstra

Why Jim Carry what has he done in the last 5 years? Infact what has he ever done.

Rode the best three point shooting ROSTER EVER to one playoff run against NO SPURS, LAKERS BREAKING UP, NOT READY MIAMI TEAM COACHED BY THE ONLY COACH IN THE NBA WORSE THAN JIM CARREY

Luke Walton is 100 times better than Jim carrey

Yes, he counts he coached in the NBA and still is a coach. He will be the highest paid coach in the NBA for the Knicks next season.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Why Jim Carry what has he done in the last 5 years? Infact what has he ever done.

Rode the best three point shooting ROSTER EVER to one playoff run against NO SPURS, LAKERS BREAKING UP, NOT READY MIAMI TEAM COACHED BY THE ONLY COACH IN THE NBA WORSE THAN JIM CARREY

Yes, he counts he coached in the NBA and still is a coach. He will be the highest paid coach in the NBA for the Knicks next season.

So when you said you wanted to get a read on what fans thought, you really just wanted to attack Jim Carrey over and over again? You should watch The Truman Show and Man on the Moon, I'd say it's his finest work.

CHANGO
03-11-2016, 02:23 PM
So when you said you wanted to get a read on what fans thought, you really just wanted to attack Jim Carrey over and over again? You should watch The Truman Show and Man on the Moon, I'd say it's his finest work.

LMAO, didn't realize he was the OP. I was just going to say that.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 02:30 PM
LMAO, didn't realize he was the OP. I was just going to say that.

Hahaha, Carlisle doesn't deserve that shade.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 02:34 PM
I was right about knowing that most fans are programed by the Dirk hating media. Carlisle has never accomplished anything or beat a team that he wasn't supposed to beat. Even if he had the credit goes to his best players or superstars.

CHANGO
03-11-2016, 02:35 PM

Walton is not a coach, he is an assistant coach. :)

Have you seen Carrey's teams?

Since 2008 Mavs have only missed 1 postseason run, and that was a 41-41 season on the Wild Wild West.

His team almost always the underdog on the last 4 years played great teams on the first round, 11-12 Thunder, 12-13 Spurs, 13-14 missed playoffs, 14-15 Rockets. Any correlation between those teams? Yes. Thunder went to the Finals on 11-12, Spurs went to the Finals on 12-13 (Mavs almost beat them in 7 hard fought games) and Rockets went to the WCF.

Now he's doing the best with what he have, the offense is all thanks to him, he have ****ing Felton, Barea, Harris, Old Dirk, Pachulia, D-Will, producing numbers and defending. The 2 important additions the team made were injured, that's it.

CHANGO
03-11-2016, 02:37 PM
I was right about knowing that most fans are programed by the Dirk hating media. Carlisle has never accomplished anything or beat a team that he wasn't supposed to beat. Even if he had the credit goes to his best players or superstars.

I'm with you here bud, that's why I think Walton is overrated, I mean, all those wins are thanks to Curry, Green, Klay, etc... WE KNOW THAT thanks to your incredible analysis.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Walton is not a coach, he is an assistant coach. :)

Have you seen Carrey's teams?

Since 2008 Mavs have only missed 1 postseason run, and that was a 41-41 season on the Wild Wild West.

His team almost always the underdog on the last 4 years played great teams on the first round, 11-12 Thunder, 12-13 Spurs, 13-14 missed playoffs, 14-15 Rockets. Any correlation between those teams? Yes. Thunder went to the Finals on 11-12, Spurs went to the Finals on 12-13 (Mavs almost beat them in 7 hard fought games) and Rockets went to the WCF.

Now he's doing the best with what he have, the offense is all thanks to him, he have ****ing Felton, Barea, Harris, Old Dirk, Pachulia, D-Will, producing numbers and defending. The 2 important additions the team made were injured, that's it.

Barea won a Championship granted he was in Miami playing at home and that helped him I think.
Harris is only 32, Paculia is only 30, D Will is only 31,
Dirk is an all time great.

Slaon was winning 60 games when Malone was Dirk's age.

carlislse gets the 8th seed about eveyr year.

I don't see how we should throw a parade for that

they had Jae Crowder and Rondo who Carlisle didn't like, yet they are tearing up the league now for other coaches.

Carlisle actually benched a rookie guard that was shooting 52% 41% and 84%

Don't see how making the 8th seed with probably the best PF ever for this kind of era (three point era) is worth putting him at 5th.

When you have coaches like Dave Joeger who has NOTHING. His best and only good player is Matt ******* Barnes and he's going to win 50 games again and get a high seed.

Also this coach gave the Warriors the best test last season in the playoffs.

valade16
03-11-2016, 02:54 PM

People thought the Mavs were going to beat the Heat?

Gametime
03-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Walton
Stevens
Kerr
Joeger
Popovich

Carlisle probably ranks 28th because he has failed with the best PF of this era. They've tried every single player there was and he can't get them to the 8th seed. Just by raw chance when you try half the league you should atleast get a home court advantage for round one atleast one time.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:00 PM
People thought the Mavs were going to beat the Heat?

I did and many in Texas did.

Here's why.

Count the good - great players for each team.

Mavericks
Dirk
Marion
Chandler
Kidd
Terry
Barea played great though because he was at home in Miami where he grew up.
Stevenson is a great defender much like Tony Allen but was hitting 40% on threes

Now for Miami

Wade
James

that's about it.

never been a bosh fan.

Can you name the good - great players on the Miami team

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Of I forgot the best shooting SF in NBA history Peja Stojakovic. he was only 32 years old and still hitting 41% in the playoffs on threes.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Carlisle has a career record of 652-463 (.585). He won Coach of the Year his first year on the job in Detroit, when he took a 32-50 team to 50-32. In his second season, he coached them to the ECF. The next year Larry Brown took over and they won the championship, but the foundation of that team was undoubtedly laid by Carlisle. What did Carlisle do that year? Oh, just go to Indiana where he took a team from 48-34 to 61-21 and another ECF.

His first year in Dallas, they upset the #3 seed Spurs in the first round. His third year, they upset the #2 seed Lakers, beat an extremely good OKC team in the WCF and upset the Heat in the Finals.

How the hell can a Dallas fan hate Rick Carlisle? Nothing about that 2011 team was great besides Dirk and that defense. Only 1 All-Star on the roster and a Finals win over one of the best teams of all time. That's all coaching, and LeBron choking. Carlisle fueled LeBron's choking when he put JJ Barea on him and LeBron sunk further into his hole.

WaDe03
03-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Lmao TodWilkinson.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:24 PM
He didn't take a 32-50 team to 50-32. That was Ben Wallace, Billups, Rip Hamilton and many others all being added that season. So what you said was factually incorrect. I can pull up exactly who they added if need be. It was the players that irmproved the team not the coach.

Also what a coach did 16 years ago doesn't always mean he's still as in tune with the game now. Coachs like players sometimes have "primes". Eventhough that was Ben Wallaces team not carlisles

he was part of a team that beat a higher seed Spurs team. Duncan was coming off an injury earlier in the season and wasn't ready to play. Also by chance he was forced to used prime Brandon Bass at the Center and it was a matchup problem for the injured Duncan. Brandon Bass was very quick and would get around players that were quick. Duncan had trouble guarding him. Bass averaged something like 14 and 9 in that series on 55% shooting Those are big numbers for a playoff series. It was by chance they played Bass at center, not by choice. Also after seeing that that style worked of having two pf's in the starting lineup he never went back to that in his coaching history. Shows you that he doesn't learn.

The 2011 team was abosolutely STACKED AND built up by the rest of the NBA which was going to show LeBron who's boss and put him in his place.

Najera for Tyson Chandler this is PRIME Tyson Chandler. Thank You Michael Jordan. Jordan knew what would beat LeBron and didn't like the attitude lebran was showing.

Then the Toronto ownship gave the Mavs Shawn Marion so that the Mavs would beat LeBron

Then they gave the Mavs Peja Stojakovic

That Mavs team was so stacked it would crush this Warriors team.

Their back up 5 was a playoff team.

Prime Haywood
Prime Butler
Prime Peja, yes he was only 32, that is still prime. He could still bust 30 on any given night
Prime Terry
Prime Barea

That is a Playoff starting lineup right there.

Then their next 5 were a playoff team aswell.
players like Brewer and Mahinmi.

KnicksorBust
03-11-2016, 03:24 PM
In order:

#1 - Pop
#2 - Brad Stevens
#3 - Steve Kerr
#4 - Mike Budenholzer
#5 - Terry Stotts

Honorable Mention: Joerger, Vogel, Clifford

leprechaun5
03-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Pop
Carlisle
Stevens
Kerr
Budenholzer

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:44 PM
by the way it was Dywane Casey that created the Mavericks matchup Zone in the 2011 season. Dywanye Casey is the Coach that put Marion, Stevenson, Barea and Kidd on James.

Since Dywayne left the mavs haven't held opponents under 100. Eventhough they had a lot of the same defensive players like Chandler, Kidd, Haywood and Marion.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 03:46 PM
He didn't take a 32-50 team to 50-32. That was Ben Wallace, Billups, Rip Hamilton and many others all being added that season. So what you said was factually incorrect. I can pull up exactly who they added if need be. It was the players that irmproved the team not the coach.

Also what a coach did 16 years ago doesn't always mean he's still as in tune with the game now. Coachs like players sometimes have "primes". Eventhough that was Ben Wallaces team not carlisles

he was part of a team that beat a higher seed Spurs team. Duncan was coming off an injury earlier in the season and wasn't ready to play. Also by chance he was forced to used prime Brandon Bass at the Center and it was a matchup problem for the injured Duncan. Brandon Bass was very quick and would get around players that were quick. Duncan had trouble guarding him. Bass averaged something like 14 and 9 in that series on 55% shooting Those are big numbers for a playoff series. It was by chance they played Bass at center, not by choice. Also after seeing that that style worked of having two pf's in the starting lineup he never went back to that in his coaching history. Shows you that he doesn't learn.

The 2011 team was abosolutely STACKED AND built up by the rest of the NBA which was going to show LeBron who's boss and put him in his place.

Najera for Tyson Chandler this is PRIME Tyson Chandler. Thank You Michael Jordan. Jordan knew what would beat LeBron and didn't like the attitude lebran was showing.

Then the Toronto ownship gave the Mavs Shawn Marion so that the Mavs would beat LeBron

Then they gave the Mavs Peja Stojakovic

That Mavs team was so stacked it would crush this Warriors team.

Their back up 5 was a playoff team.

Prime Haywood
Prime Butler
Prime Peja, yes he was only 32, that is still prime. He could still bust 30 on any given night
Prime Terry
Prime Barea

That is a Playoff starting lineup right there.

Then their next 5 were a playoff team aswell.
players like Brewer and Mahinmi.

So you're saying that 16 years of coaching winning .585% of his games, coaching two separate eastern teams to the ECF and a west team to an NBA championship while only having one losing season in his career... has nothing to do with him?

OK then. Yes, that Dallas team was so stacked that they only had one player make the All-Star game.

Dirk - All-NBA 2nd Team, All-Star
Tyson Chandler - All-Defensive 2nd

That's it. They were on par with the 96 Bulls, I'm sure.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:46 PM
everyone who says jim carrey was wrong about the 2011 season and doesn't know basketball so they have to "scramble" and think of an excuse as to why they were SO WRONG

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:50 PM
So you're saying that 16 years of coaching winning .585% of his games, coaching two separate eastern teams to the ECF and a west team to an NBA championship while only having one losing season in his career... has nothing to do with him?

OK then. Yes, that Dallas team was so stacked that they only had one player make the All-Star game.

Dirk - All-NBA 2nd Team, All-Star
Tyson Chandler - All-Defensive 2nd

That's it. They were on par with the 96 Bulls, I'm sure.

58% winning % isn't all that great. He's had some of the best players in NBA History on his teams.

Reggie Miller
Jermaine O'neal
Ron Artest
Ben Wallace
Chauncey Billups
Rip Hamilton
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Kidd
Shawn Marion
Tyson Chandler
Peja Stojakovic
Jason Terry
Monta Ellis
etc
etc

He's certainly had the players to win 58%

Dirk and Reggie are all time greats like in the top 30 all time.

And Ben Wallace is maybe in the top 7-8 in all time defensive forces.

So he's certainly had the star power.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Once again those that keep saying Carlisle are those that were VERY WRONG about the 2011 season and they put all there money on Miami winning the title so at the end when Dirk beat LeBron they had to come up with some ill-fated excuse as to why.
Cause in their mind no way a roster with Dirk, Marion, Kidd, Chandler and Terry could possibly ever win a playoff round in their entire careers.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 03:58 PM
58% winning % isn't all that great. He's had some of the best players in NBA History on his teams.

Reggie Miller
Jermaine O'neal
Ron Artest
Ben Wallace
Chauncey Billups
Rip Hamilton
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Kidd
Shawn Marion
Tyson Chandler
Peja Stojakovic
Jason Terry
Monta Ellis
etc
etc

He's certainly had the players to win 58%

Dirk and Reggie are all time greats like in the top 30 all time.

And Ben Wallace is maybe in the top 7-8 in all time defensive forces.

So he's certainly had the star power.

Popovich has had Duncan his entire career and, sorry to inform you, he's way better than Dirk. Dirk wasn't the best player in 3 of the 4 playoff series Dallas played in 2011, and was the 3rd best player in the Finals.

Kobe Bryant was better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011 and Pau Gasol was All-NBA 2nd team, beat them 4-0
Kevin Durant was better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011 and Russell Westbrook was All-NBA 2nd team, beat them 4-1
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011, beat them 4-2

Dirk had plenty to do with that but no team has ever won a championship without their players so that's a moot point. The Lakers, Thunder and Heat all had far more talented rosters than the Mavericks, that's a simple fact.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Popovich has had Duncan his entire career and, sorry to inform you, he's way better than Dirk. Dirk wasn't the best player in 3 of the 4 playoff series Dallas played in 2011, and was the 3rd best player in the Finals.

Kobe Bryant was better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011 and Pau Gasol was All-NBA 2nd team, beat them 4-0
Kevin Durant was better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011 and Russell Westbrook was All-NBA 2nd team, beat them 4-1
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were better than Dirk Nowitzki in 2011, beat them 4-2

Dirk had plenty to do with that but no team has ever won a championship without their players so that's a moot point. The Lakers, Thunder and Heat all had far more talented rosters than the Mavericks, that's a simple fact.

Dirk had a somewhat low shooting finals but still managed to get his 27 and 10 during the finals.
Dirk ws better than Kobe in the 2011 Playoff matchup. Dirk averaged 31 a game on 70% TS He was only taking 15 shots and scoring 31 a game. Also this amazing shooting made Kobe want to be like Dirk and start shooting a bunch of long twos and threes. Kobe was trying to play like Dirk. This is the main reason I think Kobe and his stacked Lakers lost. That and they were breaking up and had problems with the team.

These 6 players are better than these 3

Dirk
Marion
Terry
Kidd
Chandler
Peja

James
Wade
Bosh

that is why the Mavericks won.

Vegas played you man.

Vegas 101, Never bet on a hyped team.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Dirk had a somewhat low shooting finals but still managed to get his 27 and 10 during the finals.
Dirk ws better than Kobe in the 2011 Playoff matchup. Dirk averaged 31 a game on 70% TS He was only taking 15 shots and scoring 31 a game. Also this amazing shooting made Kobe want to be like Dirk and start shooting a bunch of long twos and threes. Kobe was trying to play like Dirk. This is the main reason I think Kobe and his stacked Lakers lost. That and they were breaking up and had problems with the team.

These 6 players are better than these 3

Dirk
Marion
Terry
Kidd
Chandler
Peja

James
Wade
Bosh

that is why the Mavericks won.

Vegas played you man.

Vegas 101, Never bet on a hyped team.

I don't gamble and was rooting for Dallas in those Finals :confused:

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Mavs had the best roster in the NBA that season.

Tony Parker who's opinion I think we should all take seriously because he's got a Finals MVP and he's won 4 Rings as a top point guard in the NBA said that the Mavericks 15th man will be the best point guard in the league.

Too bad he didn't get with Brad Stevens when he was 21-25 years old, because he would've really been that best Point guard

Brad Stevens would've actually given Roddy Buckets an opportunity and then Roddy would've been a 25 ppg, 10 dimes 7 rebounds 4 steals and 2 block pg with 55% three point shooting.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:10 PM
I don't gamble and was rooting for Dallas in those Finals :confused:

who had the better Roster overall.

valade16
03-11-2016, 04:13 PM
I did and many in Texas did.

Here's why.

Count the good - great players for each team.

Mavericks
Dirk
Marion
Chandler
Kidd
Terry
Barea played great though because he was at home in Miami where he grew up.
Stevenson is a great defender much like Tony Allen but was hitting 40% on threes

Now for Miami

Wade
James

that's about it.

never been a bosh fan.

Can you name the good - great players on the Miami team

No way. People in Texas thought the DALLAS Mavericks were going to beat the MIAMI Heat. Color me surprised. That wasn't them being more informed or knowledgeable and them being homers that were proven right.

And if you consider Barea to be a good/great player but not Chris Bosh, well I think your opinion speaks for itself...

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:14 PM
The series was won at Center and PF.

Mavs had Tyson Chandler who was probably about the 3rd best center in the NBA that season
Dirk who was probably the best PF that season.

Meanwhile Miami had Joel Anthony who was probably about the 40th best center in the NBA
and bosh at PF who was probably about the 8th best PF that season and didn't get the ball from LeBron anyway.

the Mavs had on the front line

The BEST PF and the THIRD BEST Center.

that's not been done since 1999 when San Antonio had the best PF and the Third Best Center.

you would have to be an idiot to lose with that advantage.

valade16
03-11-2016, 04:18 PM
In order:

#1 - Pop
#2 - Brad Stevens
#3 - Steve Kerr
#4 - Mike Budenholzer
#5 - Terry Stotts

Honorable Mention: Joerger, Vogel, Clifford

:clap:

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:18 PM
No way. People in Texas thought the DALLAS Mavericks were going to beat the MIAMI Heat. Color me surprised. That wasn't them being more informed or knowledgeable and them being homers that were proven right.

And if you consider Barea to be a good/great player but not Chris Bosh, well I think your opinion speaks for itself...

I don't consider him a good/great player. But for those playoffs and especially the WCSF and the Finals Barea was playing some pretty great basketball. I think in the final 2 games he averaged 16 and 7 on 55% shooting to close it out. This was after Jason Kidd and many other players were begging Carlisle to put Barea in the starting lineup. Finally the stubborn ***** did so and Bibby had no chance against the quicker better Barea.

Believe it or not Barea used to be a pretty good player. he's nothing like he used to be now. So your judgement of him now doesn't mean anything. He was three times the player 5 years ago.

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 04:19 PM
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jim-carrey-11.jpg

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Once they swept the Lakers in the second round I sort of thought that they were going to go all the way.

valade16
03-11-2016, 04:23 PM
I don't consider him a good/great player. But for those playoffs and especially the WCSF and the Finals Barea was playing some pretty great basketball. I think in the final 2 games he averaged 16 and 7 on 55% shooting to close it out. This was after Jason Kidd and many other players were begging Carlisle to put Barea in the starting lineup. Finally the stubborn ***** did so and Bibby had no chance against the quicker better Barea.

Believe it or not Barea used to be a pretty good player. he's nothing like he used to be now. So your judgement of him now doesn't mean anything. He was three times the player 5 years ago.

It's not that I don't think Barea was a good player at that point, it's that you said he was but Bosh wasn't. Bosh was is and will always be better than J.J. Barea. Barea did have a good series and Bosh (really everyone but Wade) had a sub-par series though.

ManningToTyree
03-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Pop
Carlisle
Kerr
Stevens
Stotts

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Really the word in Dallas at the time was that everyone knew the Mavs had an amazing roster it was all up to "mr. one and done" coach if he could not drag them down as he had in the past during first rounds.

So the word was that if the Mavs can just get out of the first round then they will go all the way and win the Title. Being that the team was due a long run and that they were for some reason having a tough time getting out of the First round in previous seasons with higher seeded teams. 07 Warriors, 08 Hornets, then letting Spurs take revenge in 10.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:29 PM
If Carlisle was as good as the media tells you then why can't he win rounds now.

I thought the media told us all that the only reason the mavs won beat the Blazers, Lakers, Thunder then Heat was because of Rick Carlisle and that it didn't matter if he had a decent roster or not he is capable of winning any series even against much greater rosters.

How come he's not doing that anymore?

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Pop
Carlisle
Kerr
Stevens
Stotts

Carlilse is not better than Steve Kerr, Brad Stevens or Terry Stotts at coaching you dumba$$

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Carlilse since 2011 is only 15 and 84 vs the top 8 playoff teams in the West.

smith&wesson
03-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Pops
Steve Kerr
Rick Carlisle
Brad Stevens
Mike Budenholzer

If Thibs was still a head coach he would be on my top 5 list for sure.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I was right. You are dumb fans and you are wrong about judging talent and winners.

Dirk is better than james that is why he won.

james Is only 1 and 5 in the Finals.

Dirk is 2 and 0.

Dirk is a better three point shooter and three point shooting becomes very valuable in the playoffs.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Carlisle is 4-10 in games decided by 3 points or less. That is a coaches stat.

Carlisle is 10-23 in games vs .500 or better teams.

Do you still think Carlisle is this "giant killer" that can beat teams with a better roster than his?

one series doesn't make a "career"

FOXHOUND
03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
I was right. You are dumb fans and you are wrong about judging talent and winners.

Dirk is 2 and 0.

Dirk is a better three point shooter and three point shooting becomes very valuable in the playoffs.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/5ocS2Z7Ya6pG7DkJB7j62A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztmaT1maWxsO2g9Mzc3O2lsPXBsYW 5lO3B4b2ZmPTUwO3B5b2ZmPTA7cT03NTt3PTY3MA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-04-27/80c97cf0-ec98-11e4-bb74-23a815853fbd_RC42715.jpg

Gametime
03-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Luke Walton is an NBA coach and will be for the rest of his life when he signs with the Knicks

Luke Walton should be number 1 on everyones list unless you're an idiot.

Dude went 40 and 0 as a head coach.

MonroeFAN
03-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Is no SVG mention a joke, or?

valade16
03-11-2016, 05:11 PM

Dirk is 2 and 0.

Irony.

We're dumb fans but you're saying Dirk is 2-0 in the Finals? :laugh2:

You sure he isn't 1-1?...

Gametime
03-11-2016, 05:14 PM
2-0 in the Finals. League admitted that they rigged the 06 Finals to get back at Cuban because the fines weren't working.

Guess what Cuban hasn't said anything about the league office ever since.

SVG would be my 6th best coach.

valade16
03-11-2016, 05:20 PM
2-0 in the Finals. League admitted that they rigged the 06 Finals to get back at Cuban because the fines weren't working.

Guess what Cuban hasn't said anything about the league office ever since.

SVG would be my 6th best coach.

They did huh? Care to show me some sort of proof?

Gametime
03-11-2016, 05:36 PM
They did huh? Care to show me some sort of proof?

there's proof out there on the internet even if you dig far enough.

Much of it was covered up by ESPN and the NBA. There is still a lot out there. I don't care to dig around for several hours to prove some dumba$$ like yourself wrong. you can do it yourself.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 05:37 PM
your redraft team isn't even as good as the Mavericks roster. Shows that you have no idea what you're doing in a draft or when trying to evaluate talent. I bet you picked many of those players over Kawhi Leonard and Draymond Green.

valade16
03-11-2016, 05:59 PM
there's proof out there on the internet even if you dig far enough.

Much of it was covered up by ESPN and the NBA. There is still a lot out there. I don't care to dig around for several hours to prove some dumba$$ like yourself wrong. you can do it yourself.

Much like there's proof Elvis and Tupac are still alive, Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster are real, and aliens have visited earth right?

"Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Gametime
03-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Espn took most of it off the internet. but there is still plenty there.

Now you have yet to prove how Miami had the far superior roster and how carlilse has a patern or trend of beating teams that are better than his on paper.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 06:09 PM
It was way past your bedtime, but on the late night Freddie coleman show on the radio they had David Stern in a press conference during the Western conference Finals being asked by a reporter why he is not fining Cuban for antics during the WCF.

He said fines don't work with him. We have to send a message a different way. Mark Cuban will find out soon enough who's league this is. We're in charge here. Mark Cuban will learn one way or another.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Is anyone going to list the teams that Carlisle beat that had a much better record than his?

Scoots
03-11-2016, 06:54 PM
In order 1 to 5:

Pop
Kerr (pretty small sample size, but REALLY good so far)
Carlisle
Bud
Stevens

Gametime
03-11-2016, 07:02 PM
In order 1 to 5:

Pop
Kerr (pretty small sample size, but REALLY good so far)
Carlisle
Bud
Stevens

why do you say Carlisle his winning % over the last 5 seasons is only 54%

while the others listed are more like 70% winning %.

Are you just saying Carlisle because the media told you that 5 years ago.

Gametime
03-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Avery Johnson was better than rick carlilse. Avery won 72% of his games and also made the finals every 3 years coached.

Sly Guy
03-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Avery Johnson was better than rick carlilse. Avery won 72% of his games and also made the finals every 3 years coached.

avery never won

Gametime
03-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Avery did win. The 06 Finals was rigged and that is why Avery quit and didn't want to work for Cuban.

Once against kids when you follow the internet or media trend you will be WRONG.

WaDe03
03-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Finals wasn't rigged Wades just GOAT. As for coaches,

Carlisle
Carlisle
Carlisle
Carlisle
Carlisle

This thread is pure comedy with this clown back on PSD lol.

CHANGO
03-11-2016, 08:48 PM
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jim-carrey-11.jpg

:laugh: dude is crazy. I'm not going to waste my time.

ThomasTomasz
03-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Thread created by a dupe who keeps coming back, just going to lock this now.