PDA

View Full Version : Help out the Seattle fans

Purch
03-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Seattle is currently at a pivotal moment for getting our arena built, and we are in need of signatures to support our arena. Please take 30 seconds to help us out!

http://www.sonicsarena.com/petition

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Arena for what you don't have a team. Silver said no expansion teams for a while. Doubt anyone wants to help vote to lose another cities team.

Purch
03-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Arena for what you don't have a team. Silver said no expansion teams for a while. Doubt anyone wants to help vote to lose another cities team.

Well I posted this from a seattle fan on another forum. I myself am a Jazz fan.

The current situation is that the NHL seems intrested in going to seattle if they get a new arena. In seattle they're having a hearing for creating a new Arena using public bondz on march 15th. If a new arena is created then it would also remove the major obstacle towards a future for the sonics as well. As you know many arenas transfer between hockey and basketball multiple times a week.

Also considering how many people have currently signed it, I disagree with the notion that people dont want to help the sonics.

Scoots
03-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Yeah ... the Jazz should move to Seattle :)

Purch
03-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Definitly trying to give these guys as much support as possible for their new arena

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Like Silver said no expansion for at least a good 3 to 5 years yet. So which teams be willing to fight their way out for new arena? Bucks and Kings have new arenas on the horizon. Hawks? Nets just moved previous year. Think only way is expansion.

Purch
03-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Like Silver said no expansion for at least a good 3 to 5 years yet. So which teams be willing to fight their way out for new arena? Bucks and Kings have new arenas on the horizon. Hawks? Nets just moved previous year. Think only way is expansion.

That's besides the point. Regardless of whether or not the the league plans to expand right now, having the new stadium already in place before expansion or relocation talks begin, speeds up the process significantly.

rcshea17
03-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Silver also asked deflected the question with - "why doesn't Seattle have an arena built yet?" Your not a serious buyer unless your arena has no obsticals in its way, are you? An arena also isn't built overnight, so Silvers comments are a reflection of that.

Those out there that are interested in helping our cause - thank you!

Raps18-19 Champ
03-05-2016, 04:29 PM

Ittakes about 3-5 years to build an arena. Perfect timing.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-05-2016, 04:29 PM

It takes about 3-5 years to build an arena. Perfect timing.

Purch
03-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Keep the signatures coming

eDush
03-05-2016, 08:12 PM

The current situation is that the NHL seems intrested in going to seattle if they get a new arena. In seattle they're having a hearing for creating a new Arena using public bondz on march 15th. If a new arena is created then it would also remove the major obstacle towards a future for the sonics as well. As you know many arenas transfer between hockey and basketball multiple times a week.

Also considering how many people have currently signed it, I disagree with the notion that people dont want to help the sonics.

Is Spanklin being nice as a Jazz fan on ur board cause he was the worst Warriors fan of all time that we were so relieved that he renounce his fandom as a Warriors fan and this was before they won it all :clap:

Purch
03-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Lol I haven't been on PSD in a long time, so who knowns.

Keep the signatures coming guys

Laker Legend42
03-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Don't worry the clippers may be there soon. They pretty much make no money at staples and I don't see Stevie B being cool with that for much longer and he did promise a team in Seattle.

eDush
03-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Lol I haven't been on PSD in a long time, so who knowns.

Keep the signatures coming guys

Okay I will sign it but I don't think it would make much of a difference. Take care.

ewing
03-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Done.

eDush
03-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Don't worry the clippers may be there soon. They pretty much make no money at staples and I don't see Stevie B being cool with that for much longer and he did promise a team in Seattle.

So not true....he get a good portion of the revenues from playing at Stables minus their lease agreement to play there but it will cost him like a half a billion in relocation fees to move to a smaller market where they don't care about basketball as much.

Isn't that why the last team left? :laugh2:

Ironman5219
03-06-2016, 03:28 PM

Is Spanklin being nice as a Jazz fan on ur board cause he was the worst Warriors fan of all time that we were so relieved that he renounce his fandom as a Warriors fan and this was before they won it all :clap: Lol we kicked him out of our forum because he was being a ducsh bag and got him self banned. Believe us, he's no Jazz fan, just a cancer.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-06-2016, 04:54 PM
He's a "Jazz" fan but uses the word "our" in his OP?

Laker Legend42
03-06-2016, 06:00 PM
So not true....he get a good portion of the revenues from playing at Stables minus their lease agreement to play there but it will cost him like a half a billion in relocation fees to move to a smaller market where they don't care about basketball as much.

Isn't that why the last team left? :laugh2:they don't get any money from luxury boxes, they play at odd times and off days like Monday and early Saturday and Sunday. When I said no money I didn't mean zero. Whatever they get its far less than what the lakers get. It's weird to me how Oklahoma City can support a team and Seattle can't. I think if/when Durrant and Westbrook leave the stands will be empty.

COOLbeans
03-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Bring back Spankiln

Ironman5219
03-06-2016, 08:05 PM
He's a "Jazz" fan but uses the word "our" in his OP? just to be clear I was referring to spaklin

Purch
03-07-2016, 09:21 AM
He's a "Jazz" fan but uses the word "our" in his OP?
I legitimatley copied and pasted the OP directly from the thread on ******. Which was obviously posted by a Seattle fan. Nothing was edited.

You can go check over there if it intrest you that much lol. Or just google "Help out the Seattle fans forum". I have no attachement to the sonics, I just felt like I should post this thead on PSD and ISH so more people would sign it.

But yes, I am, and will forever remain a Jazz fan.

Jamiecballer
03-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Speak for yourself. It takes like 2 mins.

Purch
03-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Keep those signatures coming