PDA

View Full Version : Gamethread 02/29 - 03/06 : Vs. CHI, Vs. PHX, @ PHI, Vs. PHI

beasted86
03-01-2016, 06:21 PM
02/29 - 03/06 Schedule:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/chi.gif
Miami HEAT Vs. Chicago Bulls

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/phx.gif
Miami HEAT Vs. Phoenix Suns

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/phi.gif
Miami HEAT @ Philadelphia 76ers

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/phi.gif
Miami HEAT Vs. Philadelphia 76ers

beasted86
03-01-2016, 06:21 PM
If this team is serious about the playoffs, they need to go 4-0 against these teams

king james
03-01-2016, 07:01 PM
I was saying the same thing yesterday when I looked at the schedule.

WaDe03
03-01-2016, 07:48 PM
If this team is serious about the playoffs, they need to go 4-0 against these teams

Was about to say the same thing. I think everyone agrees. I'm honestly looking to go 8-2 at the worst over the next 10. It's time to stop ****ing around and bust our ***** every game from here on like the Celtics do every night they play.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I think the Heat getting 50 wins is feasible if we win these next 4 set of games. Besides the Spurs and Cavs, its a pretty favorable schedule for the rest.

SportsFanatic10
03-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Gasol and Gibson already have 12 points on 6/7 shooting against Deng and Amare. This is a game where Whiteside should see big minutes.

unleashthebeast
03-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Josh Richardson is ****ing good guys. He needs to remain the primary backup PG

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:10 PM
just need to play a little better defense and we will blow them out

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:17 PM
lol those chicago defenders are so dumb. it was Ultra obvious whiteside wanted to shoot another mid range jumper after he hit that one and gibson stil commits the foul. lol

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:19 PM
i feel like we should be up by 20 points already but for some reason were letting them stay in the game

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:26 PM
wade is a terrible defender

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:28 PM
wtf come on scrubs what are you doing

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 09:38 PM
holy **** wade is absolute garbage today

SteBO
03-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Love the offense, defense is **** right now. Gotta tighten that up, and be smarter.

Slug3
03-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Wade has been pretty bad decision wise tonight.

Slug3
03-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Get Wade out of the game. He single handily has turned out 19 point lead to 10 with his crappy play.

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 10:39 PM
omg i hate that aaron brooks SO much. god he has such an annoying stupid face. i'm so disgusted by this idiot

HandsOnTheWheel
03-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Terrible call.

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 10:43 PM
at this point in time, even i could drive by wade with ease.. his 1v1 defense is almost as worse as hardens 1v1 defense...

Slug3
03-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Wade was bad decision wise most this game and a big chunk of the 4th. But with 5 min left he has made some good passes.

archdevil84
03-01-2016, 10:50 PM
damn, 68%.. thats seriously insane

SteBO
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Wade drives me crazy with his ball handling sometimes, but overall he was okay. JJ was very good tonight and Dragic played well too. And I'll say this before hotdalton comes in here and starts strutting about Hassan....

If Whiteside continues to play like this, which we all know he's capable of doing on a consistent basis, the HEAT will pay him because I'd like to think they're smart enough to realize that he isn't someone you just let walk. I get the league is headed in another direction in terms of style, but I don't view it as either/or. Surround the guy w/ Wade, JJ, Dragic, Bosh, and shooters (which we don't have enough of currently) and you'll be able to adapt just fine assuming they'll be kept. Hassan's been playing like dominant center lately. Can't say anything negative about the guy.

SteBO
03-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Right, the negatives.......can we not this bad defensively again? Tonight wasn't very good in that respect, especially in the first half. We're one of the best defensive teams in the league, but it sure didn't show tonight.

Slug3
03-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Wade drives me crazy with his ball handling sometimes, but overall he was okay. JJ was very good tonight and Dragic played well too. And I'll say this before hotdalton comes in here and starts strutting about Hassan....

If Whiteside continues to play like this, which we all know he's capable of doing on a consistent basis, the HEAT will pay him because I'd like to think they're smart enough to realize that he isn't someone you just let walk. I get the league is headed in another direction in terms of style, but I don't view it as either/or. Surround the guy w/ Wade, JJ, Dragic, Bosh, and shooters (which we don't have enough of currently) and you'll be able to adapt just fine assuming they'll be kept. Hassan's been playing like dominant center lately. Can't say anything negative about the guy.

Whiteside looks like he's adding that mid range jumper to his game as well.

Dade County
03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Good finish for the HEAT...

Like some of you guys stated already, Wade is out of control with his ball handling. I just wish he learned how to shoot.

Whiteside 24/14/4 tonight, i think 10/11 from the freethrow line. JJ was very solid.

Mr. Baller
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
I know nobody will give him the praise but the job Spo has done this season has been incredible

WaDe03
03-01-2016, 11:26 PM
I know nobody will give him the praise but the job Spo has done this season has been incredible

He's been good lately but it wasn't until about 10 games ago he finally decided to make us run which is what we should've been doing the whole time. Been good lately though as I said.

WaDe03
03-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Great win tonight. The best offensive game in Heat history. Liked what I saw from everyone. Wade was a little loose but a lot of his turnovers were him trying to get the ball to Whiteside so I'll take it.

WaDe03
03-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Also JJ was huge tonight and will end up being a huge pickup for us. TJ will be back in April and hopefully Bosh will too. The Cavs are getting nervous.

SteBO
03-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I've had issues with his rotations, but you're spot on here. Coaches who can get the most out of his players and get them to completely buy into a team concept are a rare breed indeed. Spo has proven to be one of them.....and honestly, this dates back to his rookie coaching season.

beasted86
03-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Whiteside is showing the full package right now. If you're finding faults with his game still it's basically nitpicking at this point since nobody is perfect.

I'm hoping he keeps this up clear thru the playoffs, we could actually make some noise.

CHANGO
03-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Love this team right now. Picking JJ is a very underrated move by the general fans. JJ can create his own shot and his 3pt shooting helps us BIG.

Couldn't watch past games but did anyone has noticed Dragic handling the ball more? Since the All-Star break (or after Wade returned from the injury) I have seen him more involved in the offense. His mid-range game is on point.

That closing lineup of Dragic-Wade-Johnson-Deng-Whiteside looks good. I like it, it has good spacing and we can play fast.

Whiteside since returning from that suspension has been amazing, hope he can keep this up. Reid or Fiorentino compared Whiteside with Jordan (Whiteside is second in the league in FG%) and then said that Whiteside (obviously) have a better offensive game than Jordan.

Let's Go HEAT!

Dade County
03-02-2016, 01:39 AM
I still believe McRob should be playing with the 2nd unit or even over stat sometimes.

I feel that if he was playing, a little more play making would of helped that unit tonight that made the bulls come back. But that was really Wade doing.

Spo doesnt have to only play 8 people, but i guess adding McRob to this system would be over kill. LoL

king james
03-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Well I think it's safe to say that unless Whiteside just does a 360 over the next few weeks, we will have no choice but to sign him back. So I think that this means that Dragic may be the one that's gone this summer. I hate to say that cuz I think Dragic is finally finding his way with Wade in there. If we go deep in the playoffs Pat will have a difficult decision to make.

beasted86
03-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Well I think it's safe to say that unless Whiteside just does a 360 over the next few weeks, we will have no choice but to sign him back. So I think that this means that Dragic may be the one that's gone this summer. I hate to say that cuz I think Dragic is finally finding his way with Wade in there. If we go deep in the playoffs Pat will have a difficult decision to make.

Why would Dragić be gone? He's under contract for the next 4 years.

beasted86
03-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Love this team right now. Picking JJ is a very underrated move by the general fans. JJ can create his own shot and his 3pt shooting helps us BIG.

Couldn't watch past games but did anyone has noticed Dragic handling the ball more? Since the All-Star break (or after Wade returned from the injury) I have seen him more involved in the offense. His mid-range game is on point.

That closing lineup of Dragic-Wade-Johnson-Deng-Whiteside looks good. I like it, it has good spacing and we can play fast.

Whiteside since returning from that suspension has been amazing, hope he can keep this up. Reid or Fiorentino compared Whiteside with Jordan (Whiteside is second in the league in FG%) and then said that Whiteside (obviously) have a better offensive game than Jordan.

Let's Go HEAT!

It's a good comparison Whiteside and Jordan. Whiteside has much more offense and better shot blocking and assuming he can keep up his FT shooting is much more productive being that he's no longer a liability late in games. Jordan has better one on one defense and probably more leadership since he's more experienced.

Slug3
03-02-2016, 11:24 AM
I still believe McRob should be playing with the 2nd unit or even over stat sometimes.

I feel that if he was playing, a little more play making would of helped that unit tonight that made the bulls come back. But that was really Wade doing.

Spo doesnt have to only play 8 people, but i guess adding McRob to this system would be over kill. LoL

Cant find the quote, but Spo said he is playing 8 at the moment to help JJ get comfortable.

Mr. Baller
03-02-2016, 11:39 AM
I'm guessing we will start seeing 9 soon with us having to play 3 in 4 nights and against some of the weaker teams in the league.

Really hope we can get on a nice win streak until the Toronto game.

hotdalton18
03-02-2016, 12:13 PM
JJ and Whiteside were awesome last night !

Slug3
03-02-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm guessing we will start seeing 9 soon with us having to play 3 in 4 nights and against some of the weaker teams in the league.

Really hope we can get on a nice win streak until the Toronto game.

Hopefully we can win these next 5 for a nice little 7 game win streak.

king james
03-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Well with all the talk about trying to go after KD, getting rid of Dragic would be the logical choice if we decide to sign Whiteside to a near max contract.

Slug3
03-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Well with all the talk about trying to go after KD, getting rid of Dragic would be the logical choice if we decide to sign Whiteside to a near max contract.

Im still holding out hope we can magically get him for a 1 year 10 million deal so we could get his bird rights the following year.

hotdalton18
03-02-2016, 05:51 PM
We're not getting Whiteside on a 1 year deal

He's never been paid before

He does that then gets injured and he screwed himself out of millions for years to come

lavilevi23
03-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Pat will do whatever he can to keep Whiteside. You dont let a talent like that slip away especially with Bosh recent medical problems.

Slug3
03-02-2016, 07:02 PM
We're not getting Whiteside on a 1 year deal

He's never been paid before

He does that then gets injured and he screwed himself out of millions for years to come

So that "Magically" part didn't stand out to you? I don't think it would happen.

beasted86
03-02-2016, 08:22 PM

We're more than likely not getting KD. I'm fine with keeping Dragić and adding 3 point shooters who can defend.

Winslow is going to be a beast and Whiteside is already a beast. I feel like Wade is slowly being phased out of the importance of our offense and we'll be staying tuned for the next episode of Dragonball from now on.

Dragić controlling the tempo and being the main ball handler has arrived. I don't want to get rid of him at all. Build around Dragić, Whiteside and Winslow and continue to get younger. Bosh and Wade will pitch in and do what they doand be leaders.

beasted86
03-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Im still holding out hope we can magically get him for a 1 year 10 million deal so we could get his bird rights the following year.

I don't even think in magic-land that can happen.

More likely scenario is Wade doing them a favor instead like they did this past summer giving him a raise. Basically him and Arison already have that trust and loyalty factor that Whiteside will not have built up yet.

That has more of a chance of happening being that Wade's on the way out and would probably want to win more titles, but its ultimately still slim at best that I'd peg at 5% likelihood.

naps
03-02-2016, 10:03 PM
We need to make serious noise in the playoffs like making the finals or at least make a very competitive 7 game series in the ECF to make Durant at least think about coming here. That and OKC getting knocked out possibly in the first round. Washington is falling off the clif is a good for all teams that are targeting KD.

hotdalton18
03-02-2016, 11:16 PM
If bosh does come back

He needs to take the back seat to Whiteside down low and not go back to how it was

When we're getting Whiteside touches....his fg% is very high and he's motivated to do all the other **** he does great

WaDe03
03-03-2016, 12:21 AM
If bosh does come back

He needs to take the back seat to Whiteside down low and not go back to how it was

When we're getting Whiteside touches....his fg% is very high and he's motivated to do all the other **** he does great

That's the thing about the way we've been playing, there's no back seat of front seat everyone is just going out there and playing ball. No need to label guys and 1st, 2nd, or 3rd option. We just need to keep doing what we've been doing. I hope Whiteside continues to come off the bench. He's been dominating in that role.

naps
03-03-2016, 05:39 AM
If Bosh returns he takes Amare's spot and starts at center. We would be crazy good with him instead of Amare at 5 and keep the same bench that we have now. Imagine Bosh's defense and stretching ability on offense. Dragic, Wade, and JJ will have field day driving in. And Deng's cuts will get even sharper.

Hardaway Here
03-03-2016, 09:57 AM
All I know is if we are serious about doing damage we better not drop a single game out of these next 3. I fully see this team going to the conference finals this year

Slug3
03-03-2016, 10:28 AM
If bosh does come back

The thing is, I think if Bosh can come back he will just be back as the starting 5 and Amare would see little to no time with Whiteside coming off the bench. Not much would really change except we would get better with the first unit. Though Amare as of late has done a good job holding his own.

hotdalton18
03-03-2016, 12:48 PM
If bosh does come back

That's the thing about the way we've been playing, there's no back seat of front seat everyone is just going out there and playing ball. No need to label guys and 1st, 2nd, or 3rd option. We just need to keep doing what we've been doing. I hope Whiteside continues to come off the bench. He's been dominating in that role.

Right but that's what I'm saying

Bosh plays and get his shots wether he's hitting or missing

We can't go back to that

It's not only Whiteside who's been a lot better since bosh has been out

But Deng and Winslow have really stepped up with more chances now to

Dade County
03-03-2016, 12:51 PM
If Bosh returns he takes Amare's spot and starts at center. We would be crazy good with him instead of Amare at 5 and keep the same bench that we have now. Imagine Bosh's defense and stretching ability on offense. Dragic, Wade, and JJ will have field day driving in. And Deng's cuts will get even sharper.

I was thinking the samething when Bosh gets back. Spo has a funny way with his lineups, when a stater is out, he plays the 3rd person at that position so he doesnt mess with his bench.

I believe Spo is just hard headed, why wouldnt he be playing McRob as the stater right now. McRob spacing will resemble Bosh spacing. Spo could get valuable info from this.

But i do think Whiteside will be the starter soon & when Bosh gets back he will be in the 2nd unit. Miami needs to impower Whiteside, i dont see them risking losing him in the off season.

hotdalton18
03-03-2016, 12:56 PM
I think Whiteside being great right now has nothing to do with coming off the bench lol

I think it's all to do with he's the main big man now

WaDe03
03-03-2016, 04:07 PM
He did nothing in the second half offensive wise against golden state because he started. He doesn't get the same touches with the starters because we have so much talent starting together. Bringing him off the bench has made him much more effective. Also he's starting to pass which has helped.

Dade County
03-03-2016, 07:49 PM
He did nothing in the second half offensive wise against golden state because he started. He doesn't get the same touches with the starters because we have so much talent starting together. Bringing him off the bench has made him much more effective. Also he's starting to pass which has helped.

That 2nd no show, i put that on Spo. Whiteside is beasting, you dont call plays that will maximize Whitside strengths. Thats on Spo & D Wade.

Wade needs to be smart enogh to setup Whiteside then him trying to hit a mid range jumper.

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 08:39 PM
we better not lose to the suns

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 08:42 PM
i love those intro's. its realy looking like this team is coming together not only on the court but also in terms of locker room chemistry

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 09:21 PM
oh boy i just realized its alex len. and now he even dunked on whiteside. look out lol

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 09:35 PM
wade comes back in and the suns go on a 12-3 run...

SteBO
03-03-2016, 09:49 PM
wade comes back in and the suns go on a 12-3 run...
That has more to do with Dragic going out....

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 10:12 PM
richardson injured on his finger

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 10:13 PM
**** this is bad, richardson is our only back up PG

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 10:29 PM
green keeps on chucking horrible shots, miss after miss after miss. this is ridiculous

Dade County
03-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Nice 3 winslow

Dade County
03-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Booker like, Miami should have drafted me instead of Winslow... He is on fire right now lol

naps
03-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Devin Booker will be one of the best shooting guards in the league, hands down. He is torching us alone right now.

SteBO
03-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Haven't caught the second half, but can anyone tell me if we've even bothered to send a hard double at Booker?

Slug3
03-03-2016, 10:55 PM
I see green got some minutes and missed shots as usual.

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Haven't caught the second half, but can anyone tell me if we've even bothered to send a hard double at Booker?

one time, resulted in a 24 sec voilation

archdevil84
03-03-2016, 10:58 PM
alright. just a solid win. wade and dragic had pretty good games. on to the next one

Dade County
03-03-2016, 11:00 PM

Only near the end & we forced a 24sec violation.

But onto another matter... Did Spo really do that to Whiteside, didnt play him at the end so the man doesnt get his double double?

I have a strong feeling that Spo did that to test Whiteside. To see if he is still worried about his numbers/stats.

Dade County
03-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Devin Booker will be one of the best shooting guards in the league, hands down. He is torching us alone right now.

Do you wish Miami took him over Winslow?

As of right now, i like the Winslow pick better.

WaDe03
03-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Who cares about Whitesudes stats? We won.

SteBO
03-03-2016, 11:20 PM
We play @PHI tomorrow night.....probably saving him for more minutes. Hassan is who I'm talking about.

Dade County
03-04-2016, 12:28 AM

It's not about the stat... Its about Spo would take the time to test him on that (if thats what Spo was trying to do. In the 1st place).

Mr. Baller
03-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Definitely think Spo was giving Amar'e some extra run against his old team. When was the last time Amar'e even came close to 25 minutes before tonight?

hotdalton18
03-04-2016, 12:38 AM

Yeah not really a stat thing

It's about Spo letting his personal get in the way of basketball things

hotdalton18
03-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Great games by both Dragic and Wade tonite which is awesome to see

Whiteside the fastest player to 200 blocks in a season since Marcus Camby in 07

Winslow has been so awesome lately....just gotta understand he doesn't really get any attempts cause of all the scoring on this team

WaDe03
03-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Yeah not really a stat thing

It's about Spo letting his personal get in the way of basketball things

Whiteside was too tired to even attempt to block a shot there when he was taken out. He was just tired as hell and they were making a run. Spo made the right decision by taking him out we have another game tomorrow we'll need him to play big for us.

naps
03-04-2016, 03:32 AM
Do you wish Miami took him over Winslow?

As of right now, i like the Winslow pick better.

It depends. I like Winslow a lot. Winslow will be a defensive ace while Booker will someday lead the league in scoring or at least be up there. Booker will be an all-star before Winslow, most likely. He would be perfect to replace Wade but then again I like Winslow for what he brings to our team.

beasted86
03-04-2016, 08:19 AM
It depends. I like Winslow a lot. Winslow will be a defensive ace while Booker will someday lead the league in scoring or at least be up there. Booker will be an all-star before Winslow, most likely. He would be perfect to replace Wade but then again I like Winslow for what he brings to our team.

Wait... I thought you were against Booker in the draft... Or maybe I'm confusing you with somebody else.

Anyway, even up to the moment we drafted I wasn't sure we should have taken Winslow over Booker, but I think in the end we got the guy that fits the HEAT identity. I'm still not sure Booker will be good enough defensively to my liking. He was very average last night.

Winslow is going to be a beast once his shot comes along.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Can Mcroberts run PG if need be?

Slug3
03-04-2016, 10:26 AM
WOOOOOW, a lot here know I am not a Spo guy. But you are all really upset about him not playing Whiteside more? I mean we are on a back to back so maybe he wanted to get Mcroberts and Green in there to give our normal guys a little rest for the game today and give Whiteside a break as well. I am sure he will play big minutes tonight.

naps
03-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Wait... I thought you were against Booker in the draft... Or maybe I'm confusing you with somebody else.

Anyway, even up to the moment we drafted I wasn't sure we should have taken Winslow over Booker, but I think in the end we got the guy that fits the HEAT identity. I'm still not sure Booker will be good enough defensively to my liking. He was very average last night.

Winslow is going to be a beast once his shot comes along.

No, you're right. I was against Booker. I dont watch college ball except the occasional gators games (bcz i was a gator). So my judgement during the draft fully depends on scouting reports and youtube highlights. All I heard about Booker was that he was the best shooter in that class and that's about it (one dimensional). But now I am seeing he can score in myriad of ways (for a rookie), and the more impressively he can create his own shot beautifully with picks and he has shown abilities to have a nice court vision as well. He will be a scoring machine someday and his defense might along in a couple of years (Wade/Bron were not good defenders until 3/4 years in the league).

Look, I am extremely content with Winslow. I think he is more of Heat type of guy than anyone else from the draft would be. For all I know, he will win the DPOY someday but I just worry about his offnesive game which I think will never reach an elite level. But then again Kawahi couldnt shoot to save his life in his rookie year and didnt have any offensive game and now he is their number 1 option. So I hope Winslow works his butt off in the off-seasons and takes a step forward every year.

naps
03-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Can Mcroberts run PG if need be?

What? Yes, he can bring the ball up occasionally and playing PG? Cmon man.

On a side note, I dont understand why Spo doesnt make MacRoberts a regular rotation guy. I cant fathom any other reason besides injuries for someone so versatile like him to just sit on the bench. His game is a game changer as a PF or center.

WaDe03
03-04-2016, 03:14 PM

On a side note, I dont understand why Spo doesnt make MacRoberts a regular rotation guy. I cant fathom any other reason besides injuries for someone so versatile like him to just sit on the bench. His game is a game changer as a PF or center.

Exactly, it's very odd.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-04-2016, 05:39 PM

Mcroberts running point? Which PF/C has ever run point besides maybe Lebron? Last time I checked it's not too common.

hotdalton18
03-04-2016, 06:38 PM
No Noel , Okafor , Stakus or Marshall for the 76ers...we should sit Wade and still win by 20+

Dade County
03-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Miami offense is on, its just going to be gard for them to slow a good team down since Miami is playing more up tempo

Dade County
03-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Spo needs to have a better feel for the game, he calls time outs a little late most of the time.

Dade County
03-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Dragic very bad defense... Refs not calling moving screens by 76ers... Miami not playing hard on both sides the entire 24sec clock.

Slug3
03-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Did we really just let the short handed crappy sucking 76ers back in this game? As good as we are at being able to play up to GS and OKC and CLE level. We are just as good as playing down to crappy teams levels.

lavilevi23
03-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Mr. Green is back!!

hotdalton18
03-04-2016, 10:29 PM
W&W

Whiteside and Wade played good tonite

SteBO
03-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Wade & Joe Johnson played fairly under 30 minutes tonight, and the HEAT won on top of that. This is more or less what I wanted to see tonight.....also as good was Gerald Green peeping out of his slump. Now do it again on Sunday, except this time, play a 48 minute game and don't be sloppy with the ball. Turnovers always lead to trouble for us....

Dade County
03-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Dame, Boston & the Raps keep winning.

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 07:50 PM
lol this kid commentating

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 07:52 PM
yeah keep chucking green. make sure you get your 20 shots attempts within the first half

lavilevi23
03-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Horrible quarter

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 08:58 PM
close this game please

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 09:03 PM
oh my god please dont tell me were gonna lose to the sixers at home again

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 09:16 PM
lol wade with an angry dunk

lavilevi23
03-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Omg Wade

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 09:35 PM
dragic has been realy good for us lately. great game for JJ. Picked up the wade slack

Dade County
03-06-2016, 09:37 PM
6ers moving screens are at the level of GS.

archdevil84
03-06-2016, 09:41 PM
upcoming 5 games for the celtics are
vs grizzlies
vs rockets
@ pacers
vs thunder
@ raptors
if were realy insanely lucky they lose all 5. but realistically they will probably go 2-3 with wins over the rockets and pacers. stil puts us in a good spot if we can pickup the win vs the bucks, bulls. nuggets and hornets and maybe even the raptors in between. those upcoming 5 games are probably gonna determine the outcome of the seeding duel between us and the celtics

naps
03-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Celtics are a shocking team. On paper, they are a bunch of nobodies but man they are tough as nails to beat. Their future is bright if Ainge can use the millions of picks they have properly.