Wiz @ Heat - 2/20

Pacers @ Heat - 2/22

Warriors @ Heat - 2/24

Heat @ Bos - 2/27

Heat @ Knicks 2/28

hotdalton18
02-20-2016, 09:53 PM
#TradeWhiteside

He's only good when Wades on the floor right guys?

I mean 12/14 first half with no Wade , crazy!

hotdalton18
02-20-2016, 09:54 PM
Also when we were playing good with no Whiteside you guys said were better without him

Does that mean since we're playing good with no Wade that were better without him?

hotdalton18
02-20-2016, 09:55 PM
Again Dragic proving he's decent when Wades not there

The way to fix that is to bring him off the bench

hotdalton18
02-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Winslow playing well to

Would like to see him take a few more shots the 2nd half

2-15's4-22's
02-20-2016, 11:41 PM
Hopefully Wade doesnt come back jogging the ball up the court

Dade County
02-21-2016, 12:30 AM
2 games in a row Deng playing well.

Nice ball movement, but thry could have alwaysed played this style of play. Wade is smart enough to get it & Bosh is not a ball hog.

Lets see if this play this style for 10 games in a row.

naps
02-21-2016, 01:37 AM
I am secretary hoping Wade takes 5/6 games off in a row. That way he gets his much needed rest and we get to see how this exciting run lasts. While this is fun to watch and win games in the regular season, playoffs are different. We must need Wade-Bosh in order to make noise in the postseason because games are slowed down and it's mostly half-court sets throughout where our stars thrive.

dimgim
02-21-2016, 11:32 AM
2 games in a row Deng playing well.

Nice ball movement, but thry could have alwaysed played this style of play. Wade is smart enough to get it & Bosh is not a ball hog.

Lets see if this play this style for 10 games in a row.

It's not about Wade being smart enough it's can he be happy not doing the things that make him the most productive. Playing the way they play now takes away from Wade posting up and dribbling his way around the defense. Can he step back if it's not stepping back for the best player on the planet?

SteBO
02-21-2016, 11:48 AM
If Wade's about winning he'll do what he needs to do to blend in with the Heat are doing now. With Wade this season, I don't think it's a matter of whether or not he's capable of playing in the style at his age, it's about whether or not he's willing.

But let's also take the time to mention that WSH was on their 3rd game in 3 nights and were likely very tired. Not trying to be negative, but we have to be reasonable about this.

unleashthebeast
02-21-2016, 12:03 PM
We've got an incredibly difficult 3 game stretch coming up here, so we'll see how that goes and if we can keep up this level of play.

flashelement
02-21-2016, 09:44 PM
Wade, Wade, Wade... If, if, if... Heres the deal. The countdown to Wade shutting it down for the season started when he was named starter for the NBA all-star game and went into overdrive with the Chris Bosh situation. Funny how all of a sudden Wade came up with a mysterious knee injury to the "back of his knee" If the heat play well he may play in the second half to save face. Im sure Wade was hoping the Heat would suck without him. Oh well over under he plays 20 games in the second half... I take the under. But if the Heat make the playoffs expect the diva to make a triumphant return to the starting lineup and back to slo mo basketball. Wade is a hall of famer, like Kobe. But also like Kobe Wade would rather his team lose with him as the center of attention (Lebron was a di#erent deal) than win coming off the bench. Blah

hotdalton18
02-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Wade can play and we can play like this

He just needs to understand

1) we need to get out and run
2)he needs to be Dragic equal, not make Dragic pointless
3)Whiteside is a good scorer so let's work him the ball

And side note

LOVE how Winslow has played last 2 games

naps
02-22-2016, 04:28 PM
When the ball is moving Loul Deng is a beautiful thing to watch. It's not just last 2 games. I clearly remember when Derrick Rose went down the first time years ago, bulls started moving the ball and Deng was leading them to wins after wins. He was putting up something like 23ppg in that stretch, IIRC.

All-In
02-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Its looking like Wade is going to play tonight.....great.....this is such a HUGE game.....We've been playing at a pace of 102.9 possessions per game the past 2 games, that would rank 1st in the league if we actually kept that up.....Wade has been running at a pace of 95.6 possessions per game this season, a rate that would rank 5th last in the league.....so for those who say Wade can keep up with a fast pace......I say prove it.......Because a fast pace doesn't just benefit Dragic and Deng but Winslow, JRich and McRoberts benefit from it too......Players that dont play at a fast pace well are Wade, Whiteside and Udrih

Im super interested to see what happens tonight

beasted86
02-22-2016, 07:21 PM
Wade, Wade, Wade... If, if, if... Heres the deal. The countdown to Wade shutting it down for the season started when he was named starter for the NBA all-star game and went into overdrive with the Chris Bosh situation. Funny how all of a sudden Wade came up with a mysterious knee injury to the "back of his knee" If the heat play well he may play in the second half to save face. Im sure Wade was hoping the Heat would suck without him. Oh well over under he plays 20 games in the second half... I take the under. But if the Heat make the playoffs expect the diva to make a triumphant return to the starting lineup and back to slo mo basketball. Wade is a hall of famer, like Kobe. But also like Kobe Wade would rather his team lose with him as the center of attention (Lebron was a di#erent deal) than win coming off the bench. Blah
One of the most unfounded sports takes I've read on these forums.

Sounds overall like pure fantasy you pulled out of thin air via a wild imagination.

hotdalton18
02-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Lmao Spo said Wade doesn't need to adapt to the style we'v been killing with

Yeah ok coach

SportsFanatic10
02-22-2016, 07:58 PM

hahaha What the **** is this ****! Wade hasn't shut it down for the season. And it's certainly wouldn't be because of a "mysterious knee injury". He's played his whole career without a meniscus, it's chronic and he's never going to not have any knee pain. Sometimes it's just worse then others especially now with all the miles he's put on it.

And comparing one of the most unselfish superstars in the history of the game to Kobe and his ego is quite laughable and unfounded as well.

hotdalton18
02-22-2016, 09:29 PM
Looks like only Whiteside and Dragic came to play tonite

Slug3
02-22-2016, 09:39 PM
Man Wade needs to take a giant step back and even come off the bench already he is 34 and not 24. I love the dude but he can't be a top option for us.

dimgim
02-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Just the way the game is now guards that struggle from the perimeter are being fazed out just like the classic big man in the paint

rex.reyesiii
02-22-2016, 11:38 PM
won through FTs... Zzzz

hotdalton18
02-22-2016, 11:47 PM
Geez whiteside...19/18 and 6 blocks

If he keeps working on his attitude and learn how to not be so down when he's not having a great game...he has top 3 center ability

Winslow with 3 great games in a row

Dragic starting to get it also maybe

If Wade was even average and not so ****ing terrible tonite we would of won by 20+

naps
02-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Whiteside's impact is undeniable. This guy is a monster. What matters most is that he is not putting up empty stats. If he was mature and had Marc Gasol's court vision, midrange game, and IQ, he would be the most impactful player in the league and may be the best player in the world. That's asking for a lot hehe.

king james
02-23-2016, 03:00 AM
Got to say that I'm really loving how quick we are playing these last 3 games. It a great flow for our team. The 3 teams that we beat were very good teams that not only do we struggle with but we are fighting for playoff positioning with. With the injuries we could have easily mailed in these last 3 games and many people wouldn't have blamed us with Bosh being out and Wade. But I have to give credit to Sporon for getting these boys up.

beasted86
02-23-2016, 11:23 AM
Got to say that I'm really loving how quick we are playing these last 3 games. It a great flow for our team. The 3 teams that we beat were very good teams that not only do we struggle with but we are fighting for playoff positioning with. With the injuries we could have easily mailed in these last 3 games and many people wouldn't have blamed us with Bosh being out and Wade. But I have to give credit to Sporon for getting these boys up.

Nobody ever wants to give "Sporon" the credit when we are winning. Just feed him the blame for losing.

Also where are the people who were saying we should just trade everyone and tank? I want to hear from them.

All they have to do is finish this post all-star break at .500 basketball and they sleepwalk into the playoffs. How on earth would tanking be a valid suggestion? They are already +3 now. Only thing stopping them from making it is more injuries. Nonetheless you never just quit like a chump.

beasted86
02-23-2016, 11:29 AM
Whiteside's impact is undeniable. This guy is a monster. What matters most is that he is not putting up empty stats. If he was mature and had Marc Gasol's court vision, midrange game, and IQ, he would be the most impactful player in the league and may be the best player in the world. That's asking for a lot hehe.

Yeah, when he's having a bad night, it's pretty much a TERRIBLE night. That's his major character flaw. If he's getting cooked on the defensive end and not getting his touches on the offensive end it spells disaster.

I can honestly live with his iso post limitations and even his poor passing if he simply was an all around better 1 on 1 post defender and played with a little more hustle defending the pick and roll at times. I wouldn't have a problem paying him the max as an all-around defensive beast and great finisher inside.

hotdalton18
02-23-2016, 11:32 AM

Nobody ever wants to give "Sporon" the credit when we are winning. Just feed him the blame for losing.

Also where are the people who were saying we should just trade everyone and tank? I want to hear from them.

All they have to do is finish this post all-star break at .500 basketball and they sleepwalk into the playoffs. How on earth would tanking be a valid suggestion? They are already +3 now. Only thing stopping them from making it is more injuries. Nonetheless you never just quit like a chump.

I'm one who said we should tank

Losing bosh and making no moves and being middle of the pack in the east with 1 young player and no picks

Let's not act like you thought we'd go on a streak with

Dragic/Green/Winslow/Deng/McRoberts

Lol

We'v changed our style this week

And have also found out that Wade and mainly bosh are ball movement killers

So hopefully Wade can work in to a passing role and just be the man when we need

Whiteside with no bosh so far is a super star...not a star but a SUPER star

Winslow has also played great for the 3 game stretch

Mr. Baller
02-23-2016, 11:38 AM

Losing bosh and making no moves and being middle of the pack in the east with 1 young player and no picks

Lol

So hopefully Wade can work in to a passing role and just be the man when we need

1. Bosh is the opposite of a ball movement killer
2. Bosh not being there has nothing to do with Whiteside changing his attitude and actually being a good teammate and setting real screens.
3. Its been 2 games lets not call Whiteside a superstar just yet.

beasted86
02-23-2016, 01:44 PM

Lol

Wtf are you talking about? I didn't think we'd go on a streak and still don't. 3 games doesn't qualify as a streak to me. 5 games or more is a streak for me.

But I've believed all along we can play close to .500 basketball to end the season and make the playoffs. Since when is it a bad thing to make the playoffs but not be a contender? Since when is wanting to see your young guys get some playoff experience a bad thing? Since when is wanting your team to win so that free agents will want to join a winning franchise and believe they can be the final piece to put them over the top a bad thing?

You guys have been poisoned by the media and crappy fans of losing franchises who've never won anything. That's the only how I can see how somebody would come to believe losing means winning eventually. Because it's never worked like that in the past until idiots like Hinkie popped up on the radar and started fooling people.

beasted86
02-23-2016, 01:48 PM
1. Bosh is the opposite of a ball movement killer
2. Bosh not being there has nothing to do with Whiteside changing his attitude and actually being a good teammate and setting real screens.
3. Its been 2 games lets not call Whiteside a superstar just yet.

All of this.

I'm looking forward to Bosh starting at the 5 again and us continuing to play with pace and moving the ball.

Whiteside has played well but it's been 2 games. He still slips too many screens for my liking though while we're on that subject.

flashelement
02-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Great win for the heat in overtime. (Sarcasm) But just a couple of questions. If Dwade was coming off a "knee injury" why did Spo start him instead of being prudent (one of Spo's favorite words) and let him come the bench. Ease Dwade slowly back into this new fast paced offense. Especially with the bad knee and all. Or maybe Spo did suggest coming off the bench to Dwade and was just met with a glare, like "get the ef out of my face video boy." Secondly if you are a team player, and you are having an off night, and I think we can all agree Dwade going 0-9 in the first half and 4-21... you would try and facilitate and not chuck. I'm sure Wade was aware he was killing us. But my point is like I said before and was called out for it... Wade is now officially Kobe 2.0. We got lucky and won a game in overtime that should have been won in regulation because of Spo's apparentl lack of (big word alert grab your dictionary) gravitas. I'm pretty sure if Dwade was on the Spurs he'd of come off the bench last night. And not to mention Dwade's harlequin romance novel view of basketball where he is the hero who is here to save us, even if we're doing just fine without him. Blah

beasted86
02-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Great win for the heat in overtime. (Sarcasm) But just a couple of questions. If Dwade was coming off a "knee injury" why did Spo start him instead of being prudent (one of Spo's favorite words) and let him come the bench. Ease Dwade slowly back into this new fast paced offense. Especially with the bad knee and all. Or maybe Spo did suggest coming off the bench to Dwade and was just met with a glare, like "get the ef out of my face video boy." Secondly if you are a team player, and you are having an off night, and I think we can all agree Dwade going 0-9 in the first half and 4-21... you would try and facilitate and not chuck. I'm sure Wade was aware he was killing us. But my point is like I said before and was called out for it... Wade is now officially Kobe 2.0. We got lucky and won a game in overtime that should have been won in regulation because of Spo's apparentl lack of (big word alert grab your dictionary) gravitas. I'm pretty sure if Dwade was on the Spurs he'd of come off the bench last night. And not to mention Dwade's harlequin romance novel view of basketball where he is the hero who is here to save us, even if we're doing just fine without him. Blah

You definitely have a wild imagination. You must have played Dungeons and Dragons.

SteBO
02-23-2016, 02:49 PM
The mere suggestion of "tanking" is the battle cry of the chronic loser. If you guys only knew how many HEAT fans come to me with that gibberish....you'd wonder why people call themselves fans. We got 4 of the most magical years you'll ever see a franchise experience (GSW might have something to say about that), and we did nothing but at the very least make the playoffs the years prior. This season isn't any different. We're gonna roll with what we have now, and we have a chance to score the #3 seed.

We're gonna have 3 guys under contract entering this offseason (Dragic, Bosh, McRoberts). We have no idea what's going on w/ Bosh now, but we'll be right up there with the Cavs or maybe a couple of the top tier WC teams with the right moves this summer. Arison and Pat devoted this trade deadline to getting under luxury tax, and they have. Now......they'd better spend that cash to put together a contender down here.

SportsFanatic10
02-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Whiteside probably said more then the Heat would of liked him to say today about Draymond and the Warriors. But I kinda like that he's taking on the challenge. He also certainly provided some motivation for Golden State now and showed a bit more immaturity though. Hopefully he can back it up with a great game. Some of his comments...

On Golden State being the ultimate measuring stick...
"If you say so...Another game, different night."

On the Warriors
"I hope they don't play Bogut as much. I'd like to face more of the small guys."

On Draymond Green Twitter war
"He basically said he makes more money than me and I'm from the D-League. It's a little motivation."

Manny Navarro tweeted that he's not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but Heat PR told Whiteside Spo wanted to see him right after his interview. Kinda funny but not ideal either lol.

hotdalton18
02-23-2016, 07:31 PM
I like it

He's gonna kill Green if they try to play him at the 5

beasted86
02-24-2016, 02:34 PM
Okay, so...

Bosh out with illness
Johnson out with a shoulder injury
Udrih out with a foot injury
Deng possibly playing with a swollen dislocated middle finger
Wade, McRoberts and Stoudemire with questionable levels of knee pain they are likely dealing with

This team is falling apart at the seams. This is not a coincidence running 2 seasons in a row with all this BS.

We need to get a lot younger in free agency. They can't afford to lose Whiteside to add older players like 30 yr old Al Horford.

All-In
02-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Okay, so...

Bosh out with illness
Wade, McRoberts and Stoudemire with questionable levels of knee pain they are likely dealing with

This team is falling apart at the seams. This is not a coincidence running 2 seasons in a row with all this BS.

We need to get a lot younger in free agency. They can't afford to lose Whiteside to add older players like 30 yr old Al Horford.

I agree that we need to get younger....but Horford is 3 years older than Whiteside.....thats not a significant enough difference especially when factoring skill level, maturity and fit......Horford has missed a season due to a shoulder and Whiteside missed a season due to a knee, so neither are the picture of perfect health

A Bosh/Horford frontcourt or a Whiteside/Bosh frontcourt......When considering fit and the modern day NBA I think its kind of crazy picking Whiteside/Bosh over Bosh/Horford, especially now that Horford is shooting 3's, maybe thats a reason why he's played all 58 games this season (Knock on wood)........I just cant see Centers like Andre Drummond, Hassan Whiteside, DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard or Rudy Gobert be the starting Center on a championship team in the modern day NBA unless they develop shooting/skill.......All of those players are "max" players but I think we get lost in what value they have on the open market and not focus more energy on can we win a title win those guys.....the answer the past 4 years, no

beasted86
02-24-2016, 04:14 PM
I agree that we need to get younger....but Horford is 3 years older than Whiteside.....thats not a significant enough difference especially when factoring skill level, maturity and fit......Horford has missed a season due to a shoulder and Whiteside missed a season due to a knee, so neither are the picture of perfect health

A Bosh/Horford frontcourt or a Whiteside/Bosh frontcourt......When considering fit and the modern day NBA I think its kind of crazy picking Whiteside/Bosh over Bosh/Horford, especially now that Horford is shooting 3's, maybe thats a reason why he's played all 58 games this season (Knock on wood)........I just cant see Centers like Andre Drummond, Hassan Whiteside, DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard or Rudy Gobert be the starting Center on a championship team in the modern day NBA unless they develop shooting/skill.......All of those players are "max" players but I think we get lost in what value they have on the open market and not focus more energy on can we win a title win those guys.....the answer the past 4 years, no
3 years isn't a big difference unless one guy will already be 30 years old months before the season starts and will be 31 by the time we would potentially get to the Finals. His shooting and passing will probably age well, but how about his rebounding which has been on the steady decline? He's a decent shot blocker but he's not intimidating anyone from driving the lane. Bogut is a lumbering Center so I'm not certain you need a Center that can spread the floor.

I wish we could see a crystal ball into the future to know for sure how Whiteside responds after his deal.

hotdalton18
02-24-2016, 04:53 PM
Okay, so...

Bosh out with illness

Hassan has a solid jumper

Just needs to learn how to get in position better to be open for those jumpers....UD could help with that

Also a lot of us forget Whiteside has played a little over 1 seasons worth of games

He's still very new to the league

hotdalton18
02-24-2016, 05:31 PM
I feel like Hassan's gonna try to go for one of his biggest games ever tonite

Mr. Baller
02-24-2016, 06:35 PM
I feel like Hassan's gonna try to go for one of his biggest games ever tonite

That terrifies me. He just needs to play his game.

beasted86
02-24-2016, 07:20 PM
That terrifies me. He just needs to play his game.

Exactly. Just stick to his strengths and understand his weaknesses. Definitely should not force the issue in the post too far out when Green is defending him. If he's close and can make one bounce then hook or dunk, that's his strength.

flashelement
02-24-2016, 07:29 PM
Warriors 8.5 favs. Call your bookie take the Heat. Easy money. Big upset tonite. Look for Whitey to be totally dominant tonite, he has a little something to prove to D.G. Trip-dub maybe? I think Wade will be smart enough to hand over the reigns to Goran, even Stevie Wonder can see when Goran is running the show he's a completely different player and the team is offensively fired up. However, Wade should have a bounce back game he usually does after a stinker. I think the GSW are way overconfident. They had a nice relaxing golf trip at Augusta yesterday, compliments of coach Kerr. I think they are looking ahead, of this Florida swing, to OKC on Saturday. Heat in a blowout. Blah

AllBall
02-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Wade strong start, Whiteside going beast mode off the bench, team playing hungry. Loving it, want to see them leave it all out on the floor tonight.

Hardaway Here
02-24-2016, 10:07 PM
Don't want to see the hunger fade this half

Wade-a-minute
02-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Winslow is going to become a special player in a few years. Future all star once he develops a jumper. Dude just makes winning plays. He's 19...

Wade-a-minute
02-24-2016, 10:12 PM
We need to go back to feeding Hassan. Energy and pace has slowed down a bit.

Hardaway Here
02-24-2016, 10:24 PM
Make him work for it all Richardson

Dade County
02-24-2016, 11:05 PM
Wade runner would have made the game a little different.

Cool game though.

king james
02-24-2016, 11:09 PM
Why don't the refs call that moving screen on the Warriors? They are blocking better than some all pro LT in the nfl. Smh.

beasted86
02-24-2016, 11:18 PM
Why don't the refs call that moving screen on the Warriors? They are blocking better than some all pro LT in the nfl. Smh.
Every team gets away with it multiple times per game, but that one was very blatant.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-24-2016, 11:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Whiteside shouldn't have been in the game when the Warriors went small/Curry made the three over Whiteside?

flashelement
02-24-2016, 11:46 PM
Damn, for a while it looked like my prediction was gonna come true. The heat played awesome anyway. U just gotta tip your cap to klay. Nothing you can do about a hot 3 shooter. Dwade big bounce back. He took some hero shots at the end but I can't ne mad at him. The dragon was little off. Whitey off the bench is a monster. All the Heat need to compete with cleveland's of the world is a bonafide 3p shooter.

All-In
02-25-2016, 12:17 AM
3 years isn't a big difference unless one guy will already be 30 years old months before the season starts and will be 31 by the time we would potentially get to the Finals. His shooting and passing will probably age well, but how about his rebounding which has been on the steady decline? He's a decent shot blocker but he's not intimidating anyone from driving the lane. Bogut is a lumbering Center so I'm not certain you need a Center that can spread the floor.

I wish we could see a crystal ball into the future to know for sure how Whiteside responds after his deal.

Horford is 29 right now, he turns 30 in June....Whiteside is 26 right now, and turns 27 in June as well.....That difference in age isn't a worry at all to me.......I never promoted Horfords rebounding or shot-blocking ability and while we'll lose ground in those departments in comparison to Whiteside we'll gain his great pick-and-roll defense on the perimeter, his versatility, his communication skills and his rotation skills

Bogut is skilled....I guess I should've put an "or" in between shoot/skilled......Bogut plays most anywhere on the court on offense and has to be accounted for because he sets great picks, he passes amazingly well, he dribbles and handles and knows how to play off-ball......As long as your Center can shoot OR be skilled, you have a chance to win a title, because ultimately team defense is WAY more important than one post-defender who can block a lot of shots and fill the stat sheets......Bogut average's 1.8 blocks and 7.5 rebounds per game, Bogut is a sound defender and a skilled "Big"....huge difference in comparison to Whiteside

And again, if Whiteside takes less than max, say 10-15, I would have no problem with him on this team, but if its Whiteside max or Horford max, Im not hesitating

CHANGO
02-25-2016, 04:36 AM
3 moving screens by Green on the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. Two of them resulted in wide open three pointers for Stephen Curry and six points for the Warriors... That's all I gotta say folks.

archdevil84
02-25-2016, 06:59 AM
3 moving screens by Green on the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. Two of them resulted in wide open three pointers for Stephen Curry and six points for the Warriors... That's all I gotta say folks.

man i just rewatched the recap video to check. on the first 3 pointer with 1:07 to go he already moves a little to block dragic, shouldve been offensive foul probably but i can understand how he got away with it. but my god the second three with 48 secs to go is just horrendous. green literally sets a screen and then moves deng out of the way so that curry gets wide open. that **** is BS and it even happened right in fcking front of the ref. The ref is literally watching green holding deng back and pushing him away and he's like naaaaaah that aint a moving screen

SteBO
02-25-2016, 09:11 AM
We played hard and competed against the class of the league.....poor 4Q officiating and all. Curry and Thompson combined for 75 points on 10-20 3pt shooting and we still could've won. As a HEAT fan I can some solace in that, though I'm not normally the moral victory guy.

king james
02-25-2016, 11:44 AM
I totally understand, but the last 2 were absolutely horrible. When the heat player got pick originally he tried to go around Green and Green was side stepping to keep him away from Curry. This was Green setting picks last night.

Also I didn't like how Wade slowed down the offense in the last 4 mins of the game. Even though Dragic wasn't having a great night shooting you still have to let him create and drive. I feel that Wade totally took him out of the game late.

Wade-a-minute
02-25-2016, 11:50 AM
I totally understand, but the last 2 were absolutely horrible. When the heat player got pick originally he tried to go around Green and Green was side stepping to keep him away from Curry. This was Green setting picks last night.

Also I didn't like how Wade slowed down the offense in the last 4 mins of the game. Even though Dragic wasn't having a great night shooting you still have to let him create and drive. I feel that Wade totally took him out of the game late.
I agree. The entire second half was played at a slower pace. Wade needs to play off the ball more and allow Dragic to dictate the pace. And we need a backup PG who can do the same. J-Rich was a solid 3 & D guy though.

Slug3
02-25-2016, 11:54 AM

GS has been getting away with moving screens the last 2 years, if they haven't buckled down to start calling them, then they most likely never will. Yes it should have been called twice in the last minutes, but seeing how they never do we should all have know it wouldn't have gotten called.

archdevil84
02-25-2016, 11:58 AM
We played hard and competed against the class of the league.....poor 4Q officiating and all. Curry and Thompson combined for 75 points on 10-20 3pt shooting and we still could've won. As a HEAT fan I can some solace in that, though I'm not normally the moral victory guy.

agree, if this was like versus the hornets or rockets or some crappy team i would be very angry and dissapointed but considering the warriors are on pace to set the best reg season in NBA history i think we competed pretty wel (although im stil kinda sad that we didnt get the W in the end, wouldve felt pretty good to be one of 5 (6 if we would have won) current teams to have beaten them)

overall we played some of our better games vs the warriors. the road game was also a solid effort even though we came up short in the end. just like last night they had problems putting us away and we kept fighting for it and it took some ridiculous shots from curry and some illegal **** from green to beat us. i remember the road game being kinda similar to last night. All in all stil some positive signs from last night #letsgoheat!

2-15's4-22's
02-25-2016, 11:58 AM
I know its one game but i hope Spo uses Richardson more than Green i was so tired of seeing green lose his man on those screens... How much worse could richardson be? especially when he is already miles ahead of green with his relentless defense. He did an excellent job making Curry work for his shots. Btw watching this game Curry looks like a pouty *****

archdevil84
02-25-2016, 12:08 PM
forgot to mention GG. i didnt watch the game last night (just followed on my phone) and i normally dont judge by box scores but last night he played 24 minutes, attempted zero shots, had 1 rebound, 2 fouls and 1 turnover. i mean wtf is that crap? I recall him being signed to come of the bench and provide a scoring spark. last few games he's been fcking horrible already and we all know he's pretty bad defensively so if he's not gonna contribute offensively why is he even playing? i never liked GG anyway but this is starting to get ridiculous

CHANGO
02-25-2016, 06:22 PM

I'm not mad at the loss tbh. We played our best basketball against the best team in the league and an historic one without Bosh, Tyler and our backup PG.

What really boils me is that they (or Green) does this in all of the games. That can cost you a playoffs series, a championship, etc...

beasted86
02-25-2016, 06:38 PM
forgot to mention GG. i didnt watch the game last night (just followed on my phone) and i normally dont judge by box scores but last night he played 24 minutes, attempted zero shots, had 1 rebound, 2 fouls and 1 turnover. i mean wtf is that crap? I recall him being signed to come of the bench and provide a scoring spark. last few games he's been fcking horrible already and we all know he's pretty bad defensively so if he's not gonna contribute offensively why is he even playing? i never liked GG anyway but this is starting to get ridiculous

They erased one lob pass dunk for Green (saying they fouled Wade before he passed it), but otherwise he was a zero yesterday.

I'm not sure I can say Richardson should be playing more than Green yet though. Although he's chucking bricks, defenders respect him on the perimeter as far as floor spacing and his screen running creates motion in the offense which I'm not sure Richardson can do offensively.

With the lack of bodies both guys will play every night, but its up to Spo to decide who will get more minutes each game. Tough call.

archdevil84
02-25-2016, 06:51 PM
They erased one lob pass dunk for Green (saying they fouled Wade before he passed it), but otherwise he was a zero yesterday.

I'm not sure I can say Richardson should be playing more than Green yet though. Although he's chucking bricks, defenders respect him on the perimeter as far as floor spacing and his screen running creates motion in the offense which I'm not sure Richardson can do offensively.

With the lack of bodies both guys will play every night, but its up to Spo to decide who will get more minutes each game. Tough call.

maybe its a matter of having a breakthrough game where he goes for 20+ points but untill that moment happens i think Jrich should get minutes in his favor. Atleast Jrich defends pretty good and like you said demands semi respect from 3.

beasted86
02-25-2016, 09:12 PM
maybe its a matter of having a breakthrough game where he goes for 20+ points but untill that moment happens i think Jrich should get minutes in his favor. Atleast Jrich defends pretty good and like you said demands semi respect from 3.

I was talking about Green. Defenders respect him as a shooter.

Richardson is an unknown and nobody is game planning to defend his shooting. Green is known as a shooter and players try to stick to him like glue on the perimeter because they know all it takes is 2-3 shots for him to get on a roll. Richardson doesn't demand that type of respect yet.

2-15's4-22's
02-25-2016, 11:58 PM
I was talking about Green. Defenders respect him as a shooter.

Richardson is an unknown and nobody is game planning to defend his shooting. Green is known as a shooter and players try to stick to him like glue on the perimeter because they know all it takes is 2-3 shots for him to get on a roll. Richardson doesn't demand that type of respect yet.

Maybe that plays into our favor... We saw what he did last night when they didnt respect his 3 point shot. Now its up to the coaching staff and him to develope him into that consistant 3 n D player that we need going into the playoffs

hotdalton18
02-26-2016, 11:56 AM
If Whiteside keeps this up for the rest of the year he's getting max

He's showing he can be that star when he's the main guy down low

beasted86
02-26-2016, 01:10 PM
My main concern is that Whiteside is being the good soldier because a lot of money is on the line.

After he gets his contract he might turn into a Rondo or Cousins, a talented, but non-team oriented, coach-conflicting, star player.

hotdalton18
02-26-2016, 02:04 PM
My main concern is that Whiteside is being the good soldier because a lot of money is on the line.

After he gets his contract he might turn into a Rondo or Cousins, a talented, but non-team oriented, coach-conflicting, star player.

That would be pat and spo's job to get a real read on

If they don't give him max then that's clearly the only reason why

SteBO
02-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Green is so bad....it makes me mad.

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Green is so bad....it makes me mad.

Don't worry

Getting JJ should take away all of greens minutes

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Love love love how Winslow has been playing since all star break

Love love love how Richardson has been playing these last 2 games

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Small ball line up is getting killed

unleashthebeast
02-27-2016, 05:44 PM

Dude still can't hit a shot to save his ****ing life though

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 05:51 PM

Dude still can't hit a shot to save his ****ing life though

Guys play different roles

Are you seeing his defense ?

Shooting or not he's way better for us out there then Green and his potential is there

unleashthebeast
02-27-2016, 06:06 PM

Shooting or not he's way better for us out there then Green and his potential is there

I'm not disagreeing with that, obviously I would prefer Winslow out there to Green. But Winslow is damn difficult to play in crunch time when his offense is nonexistent

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 06:06 PM

I'm not disagreeing with that, obviously I would prefer Winslow out there to Green. But Winslow is damn difficult to play in crunch time when his offense is nonexistent

Just has to work on it and improve in time

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 06:08 PM
Green legit killed us this game

I never wanna see him out there again

He is complete trash

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 06:14 PM
How is that a foul? Refs are complete trash

Wade throwing away a pass in crunch time

Deng letting JS rip a rebound out of his arms

We can't win like this

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Lmao what a complete joke to end this game

hotdalton18
02-27-2016, 06:18 PM
Lol wtf is Wade doing...

Slug3
02-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Man I don't even care if Beno is injured. We should help Green pack his bag and send him out of here via cut or buyout. He was brought here to shoot and he can't make a shot to save his life. At this point I'd rather suit up Chris Quinn then play green any minutes.

SteBO
02-27-2016, 07:19 PM
Green needs to be waived.

lavilevi23
02-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Switch Green's minutes with Joe Johnson and we win this game. He either needs to be cut or be a benchwarmer for insurance from now on. This guy can't continue to get 20-30 min and shoot ad bad as he does with the worst defense on the team.

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 09:19 AM
another horrible loss. once again we were up by 10+ points early in the game and we just let them get back in it. so dissapointing

Mr. Baller
02-28-2016, 10:17 AM
another horrible loss. once again we were up by 10+ points early in the game and we just let them get back in it. so dissapointing

You realize being up by 10 points in the 1st quarter in the NBA is almost irrelevant, right?

HandsOnTheWheel
02-28-2016, 11:29 AM
I'm sort of intrigued to see how JJ will be utilized tonight.

CHANGO
02-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Joe Johnson will play tonight!

WaDe03
02-28-2016, 07:18 PM
He will eventually start. Might as well start him tonight unless the goal is to start Winslow for defense on Melo. Either way excited for the game tonight after that ****** loss to the Celtics. Hopefully the refs aren't against us for the 4th game in a row.

WaDe03
02-28-2016, 07:55 PM
Joe is starting.

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 08:12 PM
very excited to see what JJ is gonna give us

lavilevi23
02-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Excited for this game!!

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 08:48 PM
what a start so far. then again its the knicks

lavilevi23
02-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Dunk the ****ing ball Whiteside!!!

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 09:30 PM
cant tell what it is but all of a sudden i'm just feeling so excited watching our team. i guess its because of JJ

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 09:32 PM
i wish every game on the road was in MSG. wade always plays so well here and i love hearing mike breen and whoever the side commentator is for the knicks. Also MSG is just an awesome arena

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 09:35 PM
hahaha, gues who drew up a turnover out of the timeout?

lavilevi23
02-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Horrible way to end the quarter

Mr. Baller
02-28-2016, 09:37 PM
hahaha, gues who drew up a turnover out of the timeout?

Wade?

Dade County
02-28-2016, 09:52 PM
Why no McRob?

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 09:56 PM
at this time of the season we absolutely cannot afford a loss to the knicks

Mr. Baller
02-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Joe and Wade have good chemistry.

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 10:14 PM
i just noticed, GG hasnt played tonight. maybe thats why i'm feeling so excited. finally no more stupid shots from him

archdevil84
02-28-2016, 10:15 PM
holy **** whiteside just got an assist i think

Dade County
02-28-2016, 10:19 PM
McRob play making would help out this unit on the court right now

lavilevi23
02-28-2016, 10:20 PM
We just suck at closing out quarters

Mr. Baller
02-28-2016, 10:25 PM
McRob play making would help out this unit on the court right now

Surprised Spo only wemt 8 deep, but unless we're playing McBob at center, Heat are going with Lu or Justice at the 4

Wade-a-minute
02-28-2016, 10:30 PM
If Whiteside develops a consistent mid range jumper... Look out! More and more I think he may be worth the max. How he performs in the playoffs will be big.

unleashthebeast
02-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Kind of would rather have McBob in there instead of Amare in our rotation :shrug:

All-In
02-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Surprised Spo only wemt 8 deep, but unless we're playing McBob at center, Heat are going with Lu or Justice at the 4

Agreed....McBob should be played exclusively at the 5 from now on....and no Gerald Green.....well......I think that makes everyone very, very, very happy!

SteBO
02-28-2016, 11:07 PM
Spo's just tinkering again......I think 9 deep including McBob is the way he's going to go consistently w/ Winslow, J-Rich, and Hassan off the bench. Not having Bosh out there now really sucks. He'd be in Amare's place, which I know would make everyone here happy.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Best spacing I've seen all season.

hotdalton18
02-28-2016, 11:35 PM
Great game's for Wade and Whiteside

Winslow scoring was off but he did other things well

Nice debut for JJ

Dragic looking better and better out there for us

WaDe03
02-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Good W. Love that we got Joe now it's time to bring the other guys in and fill out the roster.

WaDe03
02-29-2016, 12:18 AM
I see this place is dead as ever.

Dade County
02-29-2016, 12:58 AM

They want to give stat some burn...

But i can see McRob coimng in at the 4, why not?

Winslow, Whiteside, McRob, j-rich... Coming in as the 2nd unit, until Whiteside starts again.

naps
02-29-2016, 01:07 AM
If only we had Bosh as our starting center now instead of Amare. Bosh starting at 5 would just be magical with this new offense.

And btw, I wouldn't mind Briante Weber as our 3rd stringer. He is known as a pesky defender and has been lighting up in the D-league.

hotdalton18
02-29-2016, 11:33 AM
Whiteside in 5 games with no bosh

25/23/2
19/18/6
21/13/2
13/15/8
16/11/2(less then 30 minutes)

Really proving he can be a main piece down low for a team

archdevil84
02-29-2016, 02:15 PM
whiteside's been playing pretty good off the bench. I like how things are going atm. last 6 games we got solid wins over the wizards, hawks and pacers, almost beat one of the best teams of NBA history but lost because they get away with some illegal screen **** and picked up just a good win over the knicks. only the celtics loss was realy ugly but apart from that its starting to look pretty good (which is weird considering we just lost CB)

archdevil84
02-29-2016, 02:22 PM
the upcoming 6 games should all be very winnable. 2x bulls 2x sixers, suns and bucks. bulls are struggling as of late so shoudnt be a real problem sixers have to be 2 wins guaranteerd suns should be an easy victory aswell only bucks might prove a little challenge but nothing to be afraid of. rest of the year schedule is up and down facing the raps, hornets, cavs, spurs, blazers pistons twice, bulls and the celtics. 9 games out of last 17 opponents are above .500 but realy only the spurs, cavs and raps are real threats and even the cavs and raps are beatable

Mr. Baller
02-29-2016, 03:06 PM
the upcoming 6 games should all be very winnable. 2x bulls 2x sixers, suns and bucks. bulls are struggling as of late so shoudnt be a real problem sixers have to be 2 wins guaranteerd suns should be an easy victory aswell only bucks might prove a little challenge but nothing to be afraid of. rest of the year schedule is up and down facing the raps, hornets, cavs, spurs, blazers pistons twice, bulls and the celtics. 9 games out of last 17 opponents are above .500 but realy only the spurs, cavs and raps are real threats and even the cavs and raps are beatable

The second Bulls game will be tougher since Butler will probably be back by then as well as Rose. But I agree we need to begin to separate ourselves from the pack and try get up to 3rd seed

hotdalton18
02-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Looking like Butler will be out and Rose is questionable

Dade County
03-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Miami playing fast... Bulls keeping up a little.

When Bosh comes back, i hope Spo keeps Deng at the 4 coming off the bench & JJ is are starting sf. Deng plays good at that spot.

Dade County
03-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Wtf would Wade foul gibson just because he missed the layup. I mean WTF!