PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Lee likely headed to Dallas

mrblisterdundee
02-20-2016, 01:48 PM
League sources told Yahoo! Sports David Lee will most likely sign with Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--mavs-are-significant-frontrunners-for-david-lee-223144903.html) after clearing waivers Sunday.

Chronz
02-20-2016, 02:07 PM
Might be repeating myself here but Dallas truly is the retirement home of the NBA. Waived players love going there in hopes of a resurgence and one last check. Some guys get it (VC) others just die out (Rodman) and some become legends (Mike James)

Scoots
02-20-2016, 02:17 PM
I hope he finds his shot

DarkKnight
02-20-2016, 02:22 PM
Wow big move ;)

TrueFan420
02-20-2016, 02:30 PM
Hope this works for him. He's still a good player and will make a good fit there.

kingsdelez24
02-20-2016, 03:04 PM
Might be repeating myself here but Dallas truly is the retirement home of the NBA. Waived players love going there in hopes of a resurgence and one last check. Some guys get it (VC) others just die out (Rodman) and some become legends (Mike James)

Yeah, a Texas Legend lol

CHANGO
02-20-2016, 03:26 PM

For real. I think the same thing, that system just works wonders with a lot of players, Carlisle is a very underrated coach. This year we are talking about Felton, Deron, Zaza and Barea resurrecting their careers. Other years were Carter, Jefferson, Monta, Marion, etc... Players seem to play better there and have their best seasons.

kobe4thewinbang
02-21-2016, 01:15 AM
Why did Celtics get him anyway? They basically just wasted 7 months of his life.

hugepatsfan
02-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Why did Celtics get him anyway? They basically just wasted 7 months of his life.

Because Gerald Wallace was useless dead weight. Lee at least had the ability to compete for a rotation spot so they made the swap. Other guys on the team outplayed him though so he got no playing time and he was making a little noise so they parted ways.

AntiG
02-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Why did Celtics get him anyway? They basically just wasted 7 months of his life.Because Gerald Wallace was useless dead weight. Lee at least had the ability to compete for a rotation spot so they made the swap. Other guys on the team outplayed him though so he got no playing time and he was making a little noise so they parted ways.

Lee was also getting paid 15.5 million for this season, so its not like that many teams were dying to trade for that contract last season like the C's did, or even by this trade deadline. If anything it was a lot more of a waste of Wyc's money than of Lee's life.

R. Johnson#3
02-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Hope he gets a chance there. He can still contribute offensively.

leprechaun5
02-22-2016, 09:22 AM
He was the worst statistical player in our team. His D is non-existent. He's pretty much garbage right now!