PDA

View Full Version : Evans out for the season

Stunner
02-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Pelicans' Tyreke Evans plans to undergo surgery on his right knee and likely out for rest of the season, league sources tell The Vertical.

basketballkitty
02-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Too bad. Well there goes any chance of him ever having any trade value. I heard the Knicks might have been targeting him. With all this " Cluster-### " going on in New Orleans, if they don't demonstrate a clear direction in the off-season, and start off again badly like they did this year, I wonder if Anthony Davis starts to demand out of there ?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2016, 10:31 AM
New Orleans was another team Bucks were linked to for trades as well as Orlando. Besides the usual suspects as in Teague and Lawson and Martin. Our GM wanted Holiday in that draft. Also Monroe is from New Orleans. Davis/Monroe front line would be killer.

Sactown
02-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Not really sure why the pelicans went all in on injury riddled guards , none of Gordon Evans or Holiday can stay healthy, team chemistry is probably difficult to acheive with a new starting lineup every few weeks

Aust
02-10-2016, 03:20 PM
By the end of this season, the Pelicans best 5 of Holiday-Gordon-Evans-Anderson-Davis will only have played 37/246 games in 3 seasons together

-NBA reddit

That's insane

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Bummer Tyreke got hurt. Was hoping Pelicans started winning so my Bucks leap frog them in the lottery.

CHANGO
02-10-2016, 04:33 PM
-NBA reddit

That's insane

Too damn injury prone. I keep saying this, there's no way Davis will be MVP on any season while being so injury prone. He plays 3 games, then is out 2 with an injury, plays 6 more, out 3 with another injury, etc... The Pelicans have the talent, but the talent is injury prone. Jrue, Tyreke, Gordon, Anderson, Davis, all of them are injury prone.

When they traded Ish Smith, yes, Ish Smith, I said that it was a bad move because Cole was injured, and the rest of the pg's were injury prone. There you go no...

CHANGO
02-10-2016, 04:34 PM
PS: I play DF NBA maybe that's why I'm so passionate with The Brow. Sorry bout that. :D

Scoots
02-10-2016, 04:44 PM
There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that the issue isn't all the players, but a lot of it is the training staff being terrible.