PDA

View Full Version : Will one of Blake, Love, Cousins be traded this year?

IKnowHoops
02-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Will one of these guys get traded this year?

If so, what will the trade look like?

Aust
02-03-2016, 02:21 AM
None. I don't think we'll see any huge trades at the deadline.

BKLYNpigeon
02-03-2016, 03:14 AM
none will be traded mid season.

Gander13SM
02-03-2016, 04:08 AM
I doubt anyone is traded midseason. It's very unusual for that to happen.

Kings still have a chance of making the playoffs.

Cavs seem intent on making things work with Love.

Blake isn't going anywhere 1. While injured. 2. While Clippers are borderline contenders.

Just my opinion.

numba1CHANGsta
02-03-2016, 04:29 AM
This "year" or this "season"? cuz if you're talking about the trade deadline, zero chance. Cavs need Love (why trade him when you're atop of the East?), Clippers need Blake for the playoffs (they're good enough to get by in the regular season, but Blake will be key to trying to stop SA or GSW), and Cousins ain't getting traded either (Kings are in the playoff hunt, why give up the best center in the league?) Now if we're talking about the summer, then I can see all 3 getting traded especially if all three teams fail achieving their goal.

Gander13SM
02-03-2016, 05:12 AM
I can see Cousins being moved if Sacramento miss the playoffs. I'm not sure I see Blake being moved unless the issues in the locker room are even worse than what we know.

Love is an odd one. Cavs WILL make the conference finals. There's no other legit contenders in the East. I'm thinking his play during their post season run will determine if he sticks around.

If Cavs don't win it all (and I seriously doubt they will) then I can imagine LeBron advocating a Love trade for extra depth.

Scoots
02-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Doubt any of them move during the year ... Blake may actually the most likely to move after the season.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Cousins has the highest chance of the 3, and even that I think it's very slim.

Bostonjorge
02-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Biggest move will be Howard to Boston

Htownballa1622
02-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Biggest move will be Howard to Boston

I'm not so sure.

Two Gm's who may not budge. I'm sure Morey would ask for the BKN pick whereas Ainge would probably say no and counter with some mix of late 1st(Dallas) and Lee plus additional.

Interesting to see. I think it would depend on if Dwight would re-sign in Boston which is why I ultimately don't think this trade goes through.

As a Rox fan I wouldn't do it unless we got the Nets pick and some sort of young(Bradley or Crowder) to go along with Lee expiring. I totally understand Boston not doing that deal w/o Dwight commitment though.