PDA

View Full Version : Gamethread 01/31 - 02/06 : Vs. ATL, @ HOU, @ DAL, @ CHA

beasted86
01-31-2016, 07:27 PM
01/31 - 02/06 Schedule:
NOTE: ALL TIMES EASTERN

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/atl.gif
Miami HEAT Vs. Atlanta Hawks

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/hou.gif
Miami HEAT @ Houston Rockets

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/dal.gif
Miami HEAT @ Dallas Mavericks

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/teamsites/logos/teamlogos_80x64/cha_hornets.gif
Miami HEAT @ Charlotte Hornets

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:29 PM
Great start so far

beasted86
01-31-2016, 07:29 PM
Over passing as soon as McRoberts touches the ball. SMH!

beasted86
01-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Second pass by McRoberts also almost a turnover

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Hawks are missing a ton of east ones

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Over passing as soon as McRoberts touches the ball. SMH!

Idk why he plays

Stokes can't be worse

I know it's just crappy dleague but he's an all star there and our dleague team has only lost 1 with him playing

He can't be worse

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:34 PM
Great move Winslow

beasted86
01-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Idk why he plays

Stokes can't be worse

I know it's just crappy dleague but he's an all star there and our dleague team has only lost 1 with him playing

He can't be worse

He plays to show he is healthy so that hopefully some idiot takes him.

What can I say, some idiot took Granger last deadline. Maybe lightning strikes twice.

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:44 PM
Idk why he plays

Stokes can't be worse

He can't be worse

He plays to show he is healthy so that hopefully some idiot takes him.

What can I say, some idiot took Granger last deadline. Maybe lightning strikes twice.

True lol

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:45 PM
It's crazy were up 15 with Dragic going to the line

While Wade is 0-1

All the sudden the team has energy

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:48 PM
When Johnson is back

Green should not get a single minute

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 07:50 PM
Winslow showing out tonight

archdevil84
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
its realy starting to look clear that were better without whiteside

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 08:31 PM
its realy starting to look clear that were better without whiteside

Where not playing any different with Amar'e on the court lmao

The team just has energy on this little streak

hotdalton18
01-31-2016, 08:32 PM
But Whiteside really doesn't seem to fit spo's profile

And as much as I hate Spo , he's not going anywhere

So if they do trade him I just hope it's for a piece that helps us now and later

beasted86
01-31-2016, 08:56 PM
But Whiteside really doesn't seem to fit spo's profile

And as much as I hate Spo , he's not going anywhere

So if they do trade him I just hope it's for a piece that helps us now and later

I'm totally open to a trade for any good player 27 years old or under.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-31-2016, 09:30 PM
Honestly it's time for Spo to go.

beasted86
01-31-2016, 09:58 PM
Honestly it's time for Spo to go. It's good to see them playing with the pace he kept talking about over the summer.

I'm now starting to fully believe Whiteside's clumsy handoff passes and weak screens and clogging the paint are a huge problem with our offensive pace and movement.

He's a half court player and a poor fit if this is how we want to play.

MiamiLoyal926
01-31-2016, 09:59 PM
I can't tell who is serious or joking anymore about the fire spo campaign.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-31-2016, 11:07 PM
It's good to see them playing with the pace he kept talking about over the summer.

I'm now starting to fully believe Whiteside's clumsy handoff passes and weak screens and clogging the paint are a huge problem with our offensive pace and movement.

Agreed. Can't believe I was defending him in the other thread.

Mr. Baller
01-31-2016, 11:09 PM
Where not playing any different with Amar'e on the court lmao

The team just has energy on this little streak

We're playing faster and Amar'e knows how to set a competent screen

HandsOnTheWheel
01-31-2016, 11:10 PM
Obviously I'm being serious about Spo.

All-In
01-31-2016, 11:56 PM
We're playing faster and Amar'e knows how to set a competent screen

Well stated...Having good "Pick and Roll" skills as a Center in our offensive system is a must, and that starts by setting a good screen....Amare isn't just putting up empty stats, Amare takes and gives from the flow within our offense....He fits a role and he embraces it.....Whiteside wants to be a star, do as many post-ups as possible, get paid and be a 99 overall rating in NBA2K17, I dont think Whiteside understands how important it is to be a good role player on a team and to fit a system.....He has major ability to, for sure, thats why its so frustrating

hotdalton18
02-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Honestly it's time for Spo to go. It's good to see them playing with the pace he kept talking about over the summer.

Last year without Whiteside for a big portion

We were terrible with the same team last year playing without a big guy in the middle

hotdalton18
02-01-2016, 01:36 AM
We'v won 4 in a row and now He is terrible and the reason we lose?

Although last year we had the same team and were terrible without him or another big body in the middle

The ENERGY of certain players picked up

But like I said up there

Whiteside doesn't fit spo's profile of a player , and spo's not going anywhere

So if we can get a piece that does fit the profile

I guess that's what will have to happen

MiamiLoyal926
02-01-2016, 07:11 AM
We'v won 4 in a row and now He is terrible and the reason we lose?

Although last year we had the same team and were terrible without him or another big body in the middle

The ENERGY of certain players picked up

But like I said up there

Whiteside doesn't fit spo's profile of a player , and spo's not going anywhere

So if we can get a piece that does fit the profile

I guess that's what will have to happen

Whiteside's mindset is the biggest problem. We have a team of players pushing for the playoffs while one is pushing for stats and individual accolades. Understandably, he wants his next payday to be big, but wish he would see the value of also striving for that while playing team ball and sacrificing some attention.

beasted86
02-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Last year without Whiteside for a big portion

We were terrible with the same team last year playing without a big guy in the middle

Ok, so last year we were terrible for stretches without Whiteside.

Last year we also were terrible for stretches with Whiteside. This year for stretches we've been terrible with Whiteside.

What is all of those 3 sentences saying?

For me it's pretty clear. Like or dislike Whiteside, he's not making a big impact on our winning or losing. So tell me why would we pay a non impact player the max or anywhere near it? Paying him only because he's young?

I say trade him for any good young player. If they can't find a good deal then only offer him his true value in the summer. He's a $14M Center like Robin Lopez, no more. If he wants more, let him walk. Sign Javale McGee for half that $14M. He's solid in a limited role in limited minutes. Then we'll have money left over to replace Deng or be players in 2017 free agency to replace Wade.

beasted86
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Whiteside's mindset is the biggest problem. We have a team of players pushing for the playoffs while one is pushing for stats and individual accolades. Understandably, he wants his next payday to be big, but wish he would see the value of also striving for that while playing team ball and sacrificing some attention.

I've read something about him refusing certain instructions from Spo on defense to chase blocks. If he doesn't know how to play a role within a team, then he needs to go despite what special limited talents he has. If a guy is unwilling to be coached to become a better player he has no long term use, and should be kept in a small limited role which isn't worth big money.

SteBO
02-01-2016, 09:07 AM
I've read something about him refusing certain instructions from Spo on defense to chase blocks. If he doesn't know how to play a role within a team, then he needs to go despite what special limited talents he has. If a guy is unwilling to be coached to become a better player he has no long term use, and should be kept in a small limited role which isn't worth big money.
If your first sentence is true, then all the more reason to let him walk if we can't get any value for him in a trade and take the cap space. WAAYYYY better long term option for us. What's more troubling about it is that he has a history of this of stuff, dating back to when he got drafted.

archdevil84
02-01-2016, 12:48 PM
well.. here's the list for our brutal january month:
01 Mavs - won
03 Wizards - won
04 Pacers - won (overtime)
06 Knicks - lost
08 Suns - won
09 Jazz - lost
11 Warriors - lost
13 Clippers - lost
15 Nuggets - won
17 OKC - lost
19 Bucks - lost
20 Wizards lost
22 Raptors - lost
25 Bulls - won
26 Nets - won
29 Bucks - won
31 Hawks - won
overall record: 9-8
More or less what i expected. wouldve been nice to beat the warriors but atleast we put up a valiant fight that game. Need to close out strong before the all star break to regain some confidence and build on this winning streak. Some tough games coming up with the clips, rockets and spurs. Hornets and mavs should both be wins and clips and rockets are still very beatable. If everything goes well we could go 4-1 those last 5 games with the only loss coming to the spurs

Mr. Baller
02-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Tyler Johnson out 2 months

archdevil84
02-01-2016, 03:32 PM
so long TJ. see you in may/june if the gods favor us

archdevil84
02-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Tyler Johnson out 2 months

Heat twitter account said no timetable has been set for his return

Sparky
02-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Hope it was the shoulder that affected his play of late. B/c he really seemed to regress - more so than just being out of position at the 1 - but we'll see. I'm still hopeful for his future here.

So what about depth behind Beno? Do they just play McRoberts as the 3rd PG??? Lord knows he loves passing.

All-In
02-02-2016, 12:51 AM
I know this scenario is never going to happen, but the more I say it out loud the more I fall in love with it: CJ McCollum for Whiteside, Green and JRich

With the news of TJ being out 2 months, I just thought how awesome it would be if that deal got done

Im starting to think we're not going to trade Whiteside and he'll sign with some other team this summer for close to max...which Im ok with.......I honestly rather go after players like Lance Thomas, James Johnson, Jared Dudley, Matthew Dellavedova and Mirza Teletovic for 5-10 million a year contracts than pay Whiteside 15-20 million this summer

Mr. Baller
02-02-2016, 07:26 AM
I know this scenario is never going to happen, but the more I say it out loud the more I fall in love with it: CJ McCollum for Whiteside, Green and JRich

With the news of TJ being out 2 months, I just thought how awesome it would be if that deal got done

Im starting to think we're not going to trade Whiteside and he'll sign with some other team this summer for close to max...which Im ok with.......I honestly rather go after players like Lance Thomas, James Johnson, Jared Dudley, Matthew Dellavedova and Mirza Teletovic for 5-10 million a year contracts than pay Whiteside 15-20 million this summer

Portland wouldn't do that deal.

beasted86
02-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Portland wouldn't do that deal.

Yeah. Maybe Plumlee for Whiteside as the main pieces of a trade package. Otherwise I don't see us as trade partners.

beasted86
02-02-2016, 08:20 AM

I agree with the depth route this summer if Whiteside leaves.

I'd go Mcgee and Bazemore and have enough for a max contract left over after Wade.

SteBO
02-02-2016, 09:39 AM

I'd go Mcgee and Bazemore and have enough for a max contract left over after Wade.
You'd take Bazemore over Batum? Either guy would be ideal for this team.

beasted86
02-02-2016, 01:41 PM
You'd take Bazemore over Batum? Either guy would be ideal for this team.

No, Batum would be ideal but I'm worried about inflation leading to him getting overpay offers. A desperate team could offer the max. But I'd definitely still go after Batum at an overpay than pay it all to Whiteside.

Realistic "depth approach" off-season:
Batum - 4y/$68M ($17M average) starts at $15
Wade 2yr contract starts at $17
McGee/Jordan Hill/Ian Mahinmi/any solid fringe starting Center willing to take $6M or less starting year salary

Dragic $15.9
Wade $17 / Johnson ($1.2 Qualifying offer)
Batum $15 / Winslow $2.6
Bosh $23.7 / McRoberts $5.8M
Center $6M

I think that's better than simply paying Whiteside $20M and calling it a wrap on our summer. You then use the room MLE to add a guard, preferably a PG leaving Johnson as the backup 2.

beasted86
02-02-2016, 01:45 PM
It does concern me though what type of shooting slump Batum is in right now. Makes me nervous to overpay him if he is not consistent shooting jumpers.

All-In
02-02-2016, 07:24 PM

Yep...why pay Whiteside 20 million when we can get 2-3 quality rotation players to build our depth

Im worried about inflation too.....I really like Jared Dudley but at what cost? Hes making $4.4 million right now so would that mean hes going to make $8 $10 $12 million? Its going to be tough to gauge that sort of stuff

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:18 PM
They go on a 7-0 run

We go on a 15-0 run

Interesting start lol

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:22 PM

Where exactly did you read that?

Cause nobody creditable has said it

beasted86
02-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Where exactly did you read that?

Cause nobody creditable has said it
Thinking about it I think it was something Skolnick said on the radio. But he did say Whiteside had been showing improvement and more willingness to contest on jumpers as the season goes on.

SportsFanatic10
02-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Winslow has really started to improve as a cutter

beasted86
02-02-2016, 09:35 PM
The defense looks terrible and they need to get Bosh involved.

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Winslow has really started to improve as a cutter

I was thinking the same thing

When/if that jumper comes ,he could have serious potential

Hopefully Wade feeds him everything he can before he's done

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Dragic started off hot

Then he misses 2 free throws in a row and throws a way a should be sunk to green

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Ty Lawson & Beverly killing us in the paint Lmaooo

Talk about Whiteside if y'all want but that kinda **** don't happen with him out there

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Green is the worst player on this team in the last 5 years

beasted86
02-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Nah. Green is bad and inconsistent, but not as inconsistent as Henry Walker.

Anyway this a game of runs. Hopefully Miami has the last run.

Slug3
02-02-2016, 10:54 PM
I can see why Green has been on 8 different teams and why he can't ever seem to stick to a team. He just sucks and has horrible D.

beasted86
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Get Wade and Deng back in.

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Nah. Green is bad and inconsistent, but not as inconsistent as Henry Walker.

Anyway this a game of runs. Hopefully Miami has the last run.

Worse then walker

At least walker played D

Green takes the worst shots iv ever seen

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Get Wade and Deng back in.

Wade is off

lavilevi23
02-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Why does Marcus Thorton always goes off on us? Anyways it wad nice to be the 3rd seed for 24 hours...

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
We got killed by a average team in the west without there 2nd best player

hotdalton18
02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Small guys went to town on us in the paint

Hope you guys look forward to that every game after we trade Whiteside away

Mr. Baller
02-02-2016, 11:58 PM

I'm excited. They hit 16-35 for 3, had nothing to with paint points.

hotdalton18
02-03-2016, 12:33 AM

I'm excited. They hit 16-35 for 3, had nothing to with paint points.

Yeah they did good from 3 like they did last time

There 5 foot 1 PG's also were getting to the rim which is an embarrassment

beasted86
02-03-2016, 08:24 AM

What don't you get about our defense being overall worse with Whiteside on the floor? I don't know how else to say it.

Maybe it is a first language second language problem where normal English isn't enough.

SteBO
02-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Another game where Thorton just ethers us from 3 (getting really irritated by having to watch that every time we play Houston or any team this guy plays on). Beverly killed us from 3 too. Hell, Josh Smith hit 3-5. The Rockets shot 16-35 from 3 overall. Whiteside wasn't gonna solve this problem, and based on what I've seen and read about him, he'll never care to solve it. Too concerned with his blocked shots stats....and it hurts our defense more than helps. Even if his mere presence deters players from attacking the basket, who cares when the better teams in the league are shooting 3's anyway? Bosh at the 5 rectifies this issue, and the stats prove it.

beasted86
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Where Whiteside could have helped yesterday was not defensively, it was on the offensive boards. They were missing both Centers and he would have been a terror to box out every possession.

SteBO
02-03-2016, 10:05 AM
Oh yes, of course. Houston was without Dwight the last time we played them too, and Whiteside had 25 points and 15 rebounds that night. We had no issues scoring inside that game. I feel like I need to preface my previous post, so that I don't come off as bashing Hassan, because that's not my intention. I'm not saying Whiteside isn't needed or is any kind of hindrance. There have been a number of games this year where Hassan's done the little things well that's made us a better defensive team. Just doesn't happen often enough. Anyway, it's the coaches job to put everyone is a position to succeed. All Hassan's gotta do is be a good team defender, defend the paint, rebound, and finish at the rim when the opportunities come. Nothing more, nothing less.

All-In
02-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Why did McRoberts only play the last 3 minutes of the 1st qtr and that was it? Did he re-injure himself? Im just so confused because this game was ripe for McRoberts to be playing time at the 5 but for some reason only played 3 minutes at the 4.....In 34 minutes played of the two games back from injury he was a +10 net efficiency, so why wasn't he out there for longer? Im trying to find something but I cant find anything as to why he didnt play more

Any time we go against these small-ball lineups (Josh Smith and Terrence Jones at Center) its almost a preconceived notion that Bosh at the 5 will work best but I think McRoberts at the 5 would be better suited, thats just my opinion

Im not saying thats the difference in why we won or lost but I just dont get why we didnt go to it at all?

Mr. Baller
02-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Why did McRoberts only play the last 3 minutes of the 1st qtr and that was it? Did he re-injure himself? Im just so confused because this game was ripe for McRoberts to be playing time at the 5 but for some reason only played 3 minutes at the 4.....In 34 minutes played of the two games back from injury he was a +10 net efficiency, so why wasn't he out there for longer? Im trying to find something but I cant find anything as to why he didnt play more

Any time we go against these small-ball lineups (Josh Smith and Terrence Jones at Center) its almost a preconceived notion that Bosh at the 5 will work best but I think McRoberts at the 5 would be better suited, thats just my opinion

Im not saying thats the difference in why we won or lost but I just dont get why we didnt go to it at all?

I don't get it either. Maybe something to do with the back to back and just decided to play him tonight instead of yesterday?

All-In
02-03-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't get it either. Maybe something to do with the back to back and just decided to play him tonight instead of yesterday?

Good point Baller, didnt think of that.....Im interested to see how it plays out tonight and whatever the result may be is representative of Spo because last night sure seemed like a good opportunity to test certain lineups

SteBO
02-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Don't know what it was with Bosh last night, but boy he looked bad. HOU did something I've seen no other team do this season, and that was to keep doubling him. It's sad that the opposition know who's our most important player, but as a whole we don't. We really need to make Bosh the focal point of the offense. Until that happens, this team isn't gonna reach it's peak potential offensively, regardless of lack of consistent shooting.

beasted86
02-03-2016, 08:37 PM
I also feel like Dragić needs to be more of a focal point.

Wade is a boss and our closer, but should really be at less usage. Too much of the offense runs through him.

SportsFanatic10
02-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Glad to see Whiteside back, he looks engaged and aggressive so far tonight. When he plays like this we are absolutely better with him on the court, the key will be consistency.

hotdalton18
02-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Lol without Whiteside we'd be down double digits at half

Wade is 1-11

But hey , let's get rid of him like all you GM's in here want

ATX
02-03-2016, 11:03 PM

Wade is 1-11

I think most would love to have him back at a reasonable price. I think most believe paying him $100M+ over 5 years is too big of a risk to take.

ATX
02-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Good win in a B2B on the road.

Mr. Baller
02-03-2016, 11:57 PM
Great win. I like Whiteside off the bench in spurts. Might get him more engaged instead of handing 30 minutes a game, he has to earn it.

Mr. Baller
02-03-2016, 11:57 PM
#FireSpo

beasted86
02-04-2016, 12:06 AM
I think most would love to have him back at a reasonable price. I think most believe paying him $100M+ over 5 years is too big of a risk to take.

This.

SteBO
02-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Good win. I liked what I saw from Hassan, and Wade did a nice job bouncing back from that awful first half.

All-In
02-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Great quote from Michael Wallace "Here's the thing about Hassan Whiteside: Despite the major boost he provided off the bench in the second quarter, he still got an earful from Goran Dragic about poor positioning on his screen setting at one point. Whiteside excels at the flashy and eye-catching things but still struggles with the minor details and small things."

MiamiLoyal926
02-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Great quote from Michael Wallace "Here's the thing about Hassan Whiteside: Despite the major boost he provided off the bench in the second quarter, he still got an earful from Goran Dragic about poor positioning on his screen setting at one point. Whiteside excels at the flashy and eye-catching things but still struggles with the minor details and small things."

Right up hotdaltons alley. All flash, all day, all that matters to him. Who cares about the substance that makes winning plays, as long as he and his stats look good. I guess us "GMs" are fools for expecting any different from him. We should not care about winning as much as having a stat stuffer on our team. Give him the max!!! Matter of fact, fire spo and sign Whiteside as the coach too so that he could call plays for himself and continue stat stuffing to his liking! Keys to the city too!!! Also, fire Riley and hire GM of the year: Hotdalton. His eye for details is above all else. Dragic is a fool for saying that about whiteside. Dalton, trade him immediately! Didn't wade say the same weeks ago? Trade his behind too!!! All hail Whiteside and Dalton!!! One more thing, bring back Varnado and Ennis!!!! /rant

beasted86
02-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Maybe they found something bringing Whiteside off the bench

beasted86
02-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Hopefully they can hit some of these easy layups, hooks, and wide open jumpers in the second half.

Mr. Baller
02-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Holy **** Whiteside!

HandsOnTheWheel
02-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Lol I see you Whiteside :D

beasted86
02-05-2016, 10:09 PM
This one is not over yet. Let's go HEAT!

HandsOnTheWheel
02-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Dammit, can't buy a stop.

Mr. Baller
02-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Boshy!

beasted86
02-05-2016, 10:23 PM
C'mon Deng

HandsOnTheWheel
02-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Nice.

beasted86
02-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Good defensive effort for Whiteside and the team.

Bad offense for almost everyone.

But a win is a win.

beasted86
02-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Actually, looking at the shooting stats, only Green was thoroughly terrible

SteBO
02-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Actually, looking at the shooting stats, only Green was thoroughly terrible
He's been terrible for weeks, maybe even more than a month and should probably be cut for that last foul. But with him you gotta take the good with the bad.

But good win.

beasted86
02-05-2016, 11:45 PM
He's been terrible for weeks, maybe even more than a month and should probably be cut for that last foul. But with him you gotta take the good with the bad.

But good win.

Yeah, well we need someone more consistent with Johnson out. I doubt that's going to be anyone from China, so it would be nice to get a trade.

Riley needs to godfather someone into taking Andersen off our hands.

hotdalton18
02-05-2016, 11:48 PM

Wade is 1-11

In today's league Tristan Thompson gets a max

That's what Whiteside will get and deserve in TODAYS NBA

hotdalton18
02-05-2016, 11:49 PM

Right up hotdaltons alley. All flash, all day, all that matters to him. Who cares about the substance that makes winning plays, as long as he and his stats look good. I guess us "GMs" are fools for expecting any different from him. We should not care about winning as much as having a stat stuffer on our team. Give him the max!!! Matter of fact, fire spo and sign Whiteside as the coach too so that he could call plays for himself and continue stat stuffing to his liking! Keys to the city too!!! Also, fire Riley and hire GM of the year: Hotdalton. His eye for details is above all else. Dragic is a fool for saying that about whiteside. Dalton, trade him immediately! Didn't wade say the same weeks ago? Trade his behind too!!! All hail Whiteside and Dalton!!! One more thing, bring back Varnado and Ennis!!!! /rant

Goran Dragic is a bum , who deserves 5 mil a year instead of max...who cares what he says

And you try to diss me but you don't make any since

If I'm all about flash how come I liked the potential of Ennis and Varnado? Lol

hotdalton18
02-05-2016, 11:50 PM
2-0

Let's win the next one to!

beasted86
02-05-2016, 11:54 PM
It's just funny.... With how much talk there was before the season about maybe starting Green... Deng has been way more consistent from outside and is hitting 36% from 3.

We just need consistent bench shooting.

beasted86
02-05-2016, 11:59 PM
In today's league Tristan Thompson gets a max

That's what Whiteside will get and deserve in TODAYS NBA

Thompson max isn't equal to Whiteside. He didn't even get the full max anyway.

Thompson makes $16M a season average over his entire contract and makes $14.2M this year.

If that's what Whiteside's contract starts at next year we wouldn't be having any back and forth about his value. Whiteside is not worth $22M in today's NBA nor tomorrows NBA, nor yesterday's NBA.

MiamiLoyal926
02-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Goran Dragic is a bum , who deserves 5 mil a year instead of max...who cares what he says

Irony to it's fullest!!! I make no "since". Lol, good one.

BTW, my post was a mock of your insane rant a few weeks ago to trade everyone not named Whiteside, Winslow, TJ, Richardson.

It is an example of how you typically sound when you post. It makes no "since". :laugh:

MiamiLoyal926
02-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Thompson max isn't equal to Whiteside. He didn't even get the full max anyway.

Thompson makes $16M a season average over his entire contract and makes $14.2M this year.

If that's what Whiteside's contract starts at next year we wouldn't be having any back and forth about his value. Whiteside is not worth $22M in today's NBA nor tomorrows NBA, nor yesterday's NBA.

This.

I love Whiteside, but he has not earned a true max yet. He is not a complete player. Can he be? Maybe. Shoot... likely. Should we pay someone the max on potential? NO!

hotdalton18
02-07-2016, 02:44 PM

Irony to it's fullest!!! I make no "since". Lol, good one.

BTW, my post was a mock of your insane rant a few weeks ago to trade everyone not named Whiteside, Winslow, TJ, Richardson.

It is an example of how you typically sound when you post. It makes no "since". :laugh:

Lol since/sense

Obviously a typo

But yes that makes you right

But yeah I went on a rant and now we'v won 6 of the last 7

So your welcome ?

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:03 PM
ughhh... anyone has a eric and tony sunsports stream? i cant fcking stand the BS that hubie brown spits out. This guy turns a good game into 100% annoyance with his blabbering and analyzing

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:15 PM
its insane how hubie brown just makes a basketball game literally unwatchable for me. argrhjhh

hotdalton18
02-07-2016, 03:15 PM
ughhh... anyone has a eric and tony sunsports stream? i cant fcking stand the BS that hubie brown spits out. This guy turns a good game into 100% annoyance with his blabbering and analyzing

It's on abc

Slug3
02-07-2016, 03:16 PM

I think since it's a national game they won't be commenting.

I know I said it last game. But with reddick on Wade why not just post up Wade?

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:17 PM
sweet i'm watching a spanish stream now or maybe its a different language i cant fcking tell haha

Slug3
02-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Also when CP switches on to Bosh. Why is Bosh even fading away with a shot?

hotdalton18
02-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Also when CP switches on to Bosh. Why is Bosh even fading away with a shot?

Cause that's bosh lol

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:21 PM
haha, justice just shot a wide open airball

hotdalton18
02-07-2016, 03:22 PM
haha, justice just shot a wide open airball

I was about to post that lol like wtf

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:24 PM
its gonna be a 4-23 game for wade again

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:27 PM
nice start despite wade struggling. very solid defensively

Slug3
02-07-2016, 03:32 PM
We should probably send Green to the damn D league already.

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:33 PM
i hate how jamal crawford takes such TERRIBLE shots but stil makes them. i cant stand it, its the same with dion waiter. i hate those guys and strangely enough they always seem to hit a lot of those shots when they play us

hotdalton18
02-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Holy **** green is TERRIBLE , like god awful

beasted86
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Opened a new game thread:
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?904803-Gamethread-02-07-02-13-Vs-LAC-Vs-SAS-All-Star-Weekend&p=30722460#post30722460

Slug3
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Holy **** green is TERRIBLE , like god awful

He is the worst of both ends. I mean has no offense and can't play defense. At least with Winslow when his offense isn't going we can rely on his D. But green simply just makes it 4 on 5.

archdevil84
02-07-2016, 03:43 PM
do we continue here tonight of go to the new thread?