PDA

View Full Version : Who are your All-Star Reserves?

JasonJohnHorn
01-24-2016, 05:03 PM
That starters are picked.

EAST:
Wade
Kyrie
LBJ
Melo
Paul George

WEST:
Kobe
Curry
KD
Westy
Leonard

Who do you think should be coming off the bench?

Chronz
01-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Should post the starters, some guys (like myself) dont really keep that in the memory banks.

JasonJohnHorn
01-24-2016, 05:50 PM
Should post the starters, some guys (like myself) dont really keep that in the memory banks.

Good point. They have been added.

lionel
01-24-2016, 06:05 PM
I think centers should get some love. I like zaza, but d cousins should deff be on that list. Easily one of the best players in the league.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-24-2016, 06:07 PM
I believe it's 5 backcourt players and 7 frontcourt players for the equation as well.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-24-2016, 06:43 PM
That starters are picked.

EAST:
Wade
Kyrie
LBJ
Melo
Paul George

WEST:
Kobe
Curry
KD
Westy
Leonard

Who do you think should be coming off the bench?

Lowry was picked over Kyrie as a starter.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-24-2016, 07:15 PM
F- Melo, Drummond
F- George, Bosh, Millsap
F- Lebron, Butler
G- Wade, Demar
G- Lowry, Wall, Isaiah

C/F- Kawhi, Cousins, DeAndre
F- Durant, Draymond, Davis, Aldridge
F- Kobe
G- Westbrook, Harden
G- Curry, Paul

SLY WILLIAMS
01-24-2016, 07:39 PM
Gallo has a case to be in there over Aldridge.

lamzoka
01-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Klay Thompson
Green
Tony Parker
Dirk
Harden
CP3
M. Gasol

Butler
Love
Drummond
Wall
Isiah Thomas
Someone from ATL
Derozan

TrueFan420
01-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Is anyone else annoyed that their isn't a single big starting for either side?

valade16
01-24-2016, 08:32 PM
Lillard

Chronz
01-25-2016, 02:59 AM
I believe it's 5 backcourt players and 7 frontcourt players for the equation as well.
That's 17 players if you add the starters bro

Think its 2 g 3 front court and 2 wild cards

FriedTofuz
01-25-2016, 04:44 AM
PGs- John Wall, Isaiah Thomas ( No irving does not deserve it) and Reggie williams has been very good
SG- Jimmy Butler, Demar Derozan
SF- Paul George
PF- Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol
C- Al Horford, Drummond

Chronz
01-25-2016, 09:06 AM
Lowry+DeRozen are locked in the backcourt

The best 3 front court guys are Butler, Milsap and Bosh. Horford is the other no Brainer. That leaves 1 slot for either Drummond , Reggie Jax, Pau, IT, Wall. Id go Drummond or Wall.

West backcourt go to cp3 and lilly

Green, AD and Cousins.
2 wild cards are between Blake/DJ (one of the 2 cuz Blake's been gone awhile) and maybe Dirk or LMA.

HandsOnTheWheel
01-25-2016, 09:17 AM

The best 3 front court guys are Butler, Milsap and Bosh. Horford is the other no Brainer. That leaves 1 slot for either Drummond , Reggie Jax, Pau, IT, Wall. Id go Drummond or Wall.

Green, AD and Cousins.
2 wild cards are between Blake/DJ (one of the 2 cuz Blake's been gone awhile) and maybe Dirk or LMA.

Isn't Lowry starting?

ewing
01-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Paul Lillard

Green, Hayward, Cousins

Dirk, Klay

East

IT, Lowery

Bulter, Drummond, Horford

Kemba, Gasol

IDunknown
01-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Isn't Lowry starting?

Yes, the first post is wrong. Kyrie isn't starting.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-25-2016, 11:17 AM
That's 17 players if you add the starters bro

Think its 2 g 3 front court and 2 wild cards

12 players. Starters included in the equation. Just saying 5 back court and 7 frontcourt. Cause people were talking bigs. Center voting goes into front court for new rules.

nycericanguy
01-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Is anyone else annoyed that their isn't a single big starting for either side?

yea i think its stupid... why did they take out Centers from the ASG?

I know there arent many great centers but still, there should at least be a starting C on each team, and then the reserves can be forwards. They shouldn't have changed it. things will come back around and there will be good centers again, just like the East is now catching up to the west. you should never change a rule with just the present in mind.

nycericanguy
01-25-2016, 12:45 PM

Green, AD and Cousins.

Hortford is another guy that went from underrated to overrated. How is he a no brainer over Drummond?

15 & 7 on 13 FGA per game isn't screaming all star no brainer to me. He's a very solid all around player, but Drummond has been better this year despite his horrendous FT % and he has DET over .500 and in the playoffs with far less talent around him.

IndyRealist
01-25-2016, 05:06 PM
Hortford is another guy that went from underrated to overrated. How is he a no brainer over Drummond?

15 & 7 on 13 FGA per game isn't screaming all star no brainer to me. He's a very solid all around player, but Drummond has been better this year despite his horrendous FT % and he has DET over .500 and in the playoffs with far less talent around him.
I don't think they can have a division leader and 4th in standings and not have one all-star, while the team behind them has two (if Williams and Drummond both get picked). Personally I think it should be Milsap, not Horford, but they should have some representation.

FraziersKnicks
01-25-2016, 05:46 PM
East:

G: Jimmy Butler (want to put Isaiah here but i'm sure Butler was listed as a G in the voting)
G: DeMar DeRozan
F: Paul Millsap
F: Andre Drummond
F: Chris Bosh
WC: John Wall
WC: Isaiah Thomas

West:

G: Chris Paul
G: Damian Lillard
F: Draymond Green
F: Anthony Davis
F: DeMarcus Cousins
WC: James Harden
WC: DeAndre Jordan

ewing
01-25-2016, 11:27 PM

i am a big Harford fan but i would pick Drummand over him this year. That team seems very Drummond centric to me and they have have achieved.

5ass
01-26-2016, 12:17 AM
Kemba>Isaiah

Chronz
01-26-2016, 04:45 AM
Isn't Lowry starting?
Not according to the op

mrblisterdundee
01-26-2016, 12:14 PM
West:
G: Curry, Lillard, Paul
G: Westbrook, Harden