PDA

View Full Version : Canada vs USA Celebrity All-Star game announced

jon32
01-14-2016, 10:10 AM
http://www.eonline.com/news/730704/kevin-hart-to-challenge-drake-at-the-nba-all-star-celebrity-game-with-assists-from-michael-b-jordan-and-nick-cannon

Drake and Kevin Hart will coach.

Team USA:

Michael B. Jordan
Anthony Anderson
Bryshere "Yazz" Gray
Nick Cannon
Jason Sudeikis
Chauncey Billups
Muggsy Bogues
Marc Lasry
Elena Delle Donne

Team Canada

Win Butler,
Drew and Jonathan Scott
Stephan James
Milos Raonic
Kris Wu
Tracy McGrady
Rick Fox
Natalie Achonwa
Steve Nash
Jose Bautista

Pumped to watch Chauncy Billups and Tracy McGrady lol.

jon32
01-14-2016, 10:15 AM
I had heard MCGrady was gonna be involved in All-Star weekend, but I thought it'd be him setting someone up in the dunk contest. Completely forgot about the Celebrity game. Also he's American......so he shold be on team America but I guess he played for Toronto and they'd wanna even out the former NBA players on each team ?

Also Drake must suck and not wanna play....he should have anyway for the fun of it and Canada should have gotten someone like Jim Carrey to coach, That'd be hilarious with he and Kevin Hart coaching.

jon32
01-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Thinking about it now, I think I would have put Mo Pete on Canada instead of McGrady and put T-Mac on US.

YAALREADYKNO
01-14-2016, 12:49 PM
T-Mac on team canada going back to his Toronto days huh? I like it

LanceUpperCut
01-14-2016, 01:17 PM
What no beiber

JWO35
01-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Team Kevin has Billups & Delle Donne....I expect them to win by 20

Eagles4Lyfe
01-14-2016, 01:46 PM
Yaa wtf I would've assumed Bieber who reps himself as a baller would be in.

Also wack to see they have an American on Canada and a fake Canadian in Nash too, on the team.
Loveee Joey Bats though

jon32
01-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Fake Canadian in Nash ? Bieber is about as fake as you could get , hed probably play for the U.S lol. I'm glad he's not in it.

kingsdelez24
01-14-2016, 02:48 PM
Being born to Canadian parents in south Africa,while spending the vast majority of his youth in Canada, does not consist as "fake" anything

mrblisterdundee
01-16-2016, 07:42 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/730704/kevin-hart-to-challenge-drake-at-the-nba-all-star-celebrity-game-with-assists-from-michael-b-jordan-and-nick-cannon

Drake and Kevin Hart will coach.

Team USA:

Michael B. Jordan
Anthony Anderson
Bryshere "Yazz" Gray
Nick Cannon
Jason Sudeikis
Chauncey Billups
Muggsy Bogues
Marc Lasry
Elena Delle Donne

Team Canada

Win Butler,
Drew and Jonathan Scott
Stephan James
Milos Raonic
Kris Wu
Tracy McGrady
Rick Fox
Natalie Achonwa
Steve Nash
Jose Bautista

Pumped to watch Chauncy Billups and Tracy McGrady lol.

Where's Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Kitsch, Seth Rogan, Will Arnett or Michael Cera? Canada has some pretty big stars they're leaving out.

Corey
01-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Where's Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Kitsch, Seth Rogan, Will Arnett or Michael Cera? Canada has some pretty big stars they're leaving out.

Youre assuming those people give a **** about playing in a celebrity basketball game that MOST people dont really give a **** about?

mrblisterdundee
01-17-2016, 03:12 AM
Youre assuming those people give a **** about playing in a celebrity basketball game that MOST people dont really give a **** about?

True, but it should be a point of Canadian pride, considering basketball was created by a Canadian.

Sly Guy
01-17-2016, 11:41 AM
Thinking about it now, I think I would have put Mo Pete on Canada instead of McGrady and put T-Mac on US.

that would make more sense, and even more to replace cauncey with mo pete as chauncey only played like one year with the raps. But part of me can see t-mac requesting to play for team canada on this one. I think it'll be well received by the fans.

FlakeyFool
01-17-2016, 12:58 PM
a fake Canadian in Nash too

:facepalm:

Corey
01-17-2016, 02:27 PM
True, but it should be a point of Canadian pride, considering basketball was created by a Canadian.

In the grand scheme of things, I dont think most celebrities really view playing in a celebrity basketabll game pride-related.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Drake's such a ***** for not wanting to play.

mjt20mik
01-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Drake's such a ***** for not wanting to play.

***** you wasn't with me shooting in the gym

IndyRealist
01-17-2016, 03:51 PM
I object to calling Nick Cannon a celebrity.

KingPosey
01-17-2016, 04:26 PM

Those guys are too busy being actual celebrities