PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Trade Deadline Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Wade n Fade
01-13-2016, 06:58 PM
2016 is a huge year for the league. A lot of intriguing storylines. Whiteside in Miami is one. So who do you think is the most likely to be traded? I think Dragic could be dealt because Miami is having a lineup issue. Maybe the Bulls could trade Rose, Gasol, Gibson, or Noah to shakeup their team?

WaDe03
01-13-2016, 07:08 PM
2016 is a huge year for the league. A lot of intriguing storylines. Whiteside in Miami is one. So who do you think is the most likely to be traded? I think Dragic could be dealt because Miami is having a lineup issue. Maybe the Bulls could trade Rose, Gasol, Gibson, or Noah to shakeup their team?

I just saw a tweet saying The Bulls are exploring trades involving Pau Taj and Noah. I'd personally like to have Pau on the Heat but it just depends on what or who we would have to give up.

Wade n Fade
01-13-2016, 07:12 PM
I just saw a tweet saying The Bulls are exploring trades involving Pau Taj and Noah. I'd personally like to have Pau on the Heat but it just depends on what or who we would have to give up.

Not a fit for us because Pau is a type of decent contract that can fetch a good return. Pau would be an intriguing piece for Houston or Sacramento. Ben McClemore, Cauley Stein are pieces the Bulls can look at. Houston can offer a deal with Terrence Jones as the main piece.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Bucks interested in Wolves Kevin Martin. That leaked out yesterday. Few teams scared off by his player option.

mngopher35
01-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Kevin Martin is available but that's been true for a while...

Saw/heard a rumor Adrian Payne might be as well. Pek could be had but 0 teams want that contract. Mostly wolves just gotta keep building for the future and even getting minimal value for an older guy like Martin is fine so lavine/shabazz get enough time.

WaDe03
01-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Is there a possible Martin buyout or were those false rumors?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Bucks had interests in Lawson last years trade deadline. That's even when we still had Knight. Also Rockets and Wolves wanted Vasquez before Bucks traded for him. But now Vasquez is injured but a expiring contract. Bucks and Kings rumor of Caron Butler died. Bucks had few talks with free agent Boozer. Bucks have full roster. Bucks in between team. To far out of lottery and bunch games away from 8th seed. Could pull off a win now trade or be sellers.

Could go either way. Bucks have $25M in cap space next summer as well and plenty of expiring contracts. So we could move the deck chairs on the titanic eating some bad contracts for sweeteners or help luxury tax teams out. I seen Cavs pull off a salary dump yesterday with Magic already. Raptors already heard the news of Lakers offering up $25M starting point for DeRozan. So now Raptors have to decide to either keep him or flip him now.

Also Lakers could lose Clarkson if they over pay a bunch of other guys. Also seems like few article Lakers would bulk at playing Clarkson $10M per. Also Pistons Jennings been rumored. Rockets having a down year. So who knows if they break up the core and trade Howard. He could walk. Celtics have a million picks and cant keep them all. So they probably need to consolidate and get a big piece in a trade.

Lakers seem to have all their vets on the chop block. Knicks could use some backcourt help. But not much trade bait. 76ers are always good at eating dead weight for incentives. Pelicans were rumored to offering up anyone not named Davis. Anderson drawing most interests. Asik regressed and negative asset now. Rest are injuryprone.

Nets cleaning up front office. Some hoping Joe Johnson is bought out. But I could see Nets traded instead for other win now pieces to get farther out of lottery so Celtics don't get such a nice prize. Cavs and Grizzlies wanted Joe Johnson this summer. Denver front office wasn't to fond of Faried. Only resigned him cause he's a fan favorite. He could be dealt. Wizards and Hornets outside looking in. They have to decide to reel in for a win now trade to get 8th seed or be sellers.

Grizzlies were shopping Allen. Also who knows if they decide to unload ZBO. Conley will be UFA this summer. They may wanna unload some contracts to have extra money. Cause they were rumored in wanting Kevin Martin as well but didn't want him to pick up his player option.

Hornets MKG will be back soon. So Michael Jordan could get desperate for a win now trade. Kings and Blazers are outside looking in for playoffs as well. They could try a win now trade as well. Back to my Bucks very seldom miss a trade at the deadline. Other then that year the Hawks back out of the Josh Smith to Bucks. They usually trade 3 times a year. Trade on draft night with picks or players. Summer time trades and at the deadline.

WaDe03
01-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Bucks had interests in Lawson last years trade deadline. That's even when we still had Knight. Also Rockets and Wolves wanted Vasquez before Bucks traded for him. But now Vasquez is injured but a expiring contract. Bucks and Kings rumor of Caron Butler died. Bucks had few talks with free agent Boozer. Bucks have full roster. Bucks in between team. To far out of lottery and bunch games away from 8th seed. Could pull off a win now trade or be sellers.

Could go either way. Bucks have $25M in cap space next summer as well and plenty of expiring contracts. So we could move the deck chairs on the titanic eating some bad contracts for sweeteners or help luxury tax teams out. I seen Cavs pull off a salary dump yesterday with Magic already. Raptors already heard the news of Lakers offering up $25M starting point for DeRozan. So now Raptors have to decide to either keep him or flip him now.

Also Lakers could lose Clarkson if they over pay a bunch of other guys. Also seems like few article Lakers would bulk at playing Clarkson $10M per. Also Pistons Jennings been rumored. Rockets having a down year. So who knows if they break up the core and trade Howard. He could walk. Celtics have a million picks and cant keep them all. So they probably need to consolidate and get a big piece in a trade.

Lakers seem to have all their vets on the chop block. Knicks could use some backcourt help. But not much trade bait. 76ers are always good at eating dead weight for incentives. Pelicans were rumored to offering up anyone not named Davis. Anderson drawing most interests. Asik regressed and negative asset now. Rest are injuryprone.

Nets cleaning up front office. Some hoping Joe Johnson is bought out. But I could see Nets traded instead for other win now pieces to get farther out of lottery so Celtics don't get such a nice prize. Cavs and Grizzlies wanted Joe Johnson this summer. Denver front office wasn't to fond of Faried. Only resigned him cause he's a fan favorite. He could be dealt. Wizards and Hornets outside looking in. They have to decide to reel in for a win now trade to get 8th seed or be sellers.

Grizzlies were shopping Allen. Also who knows if they decide to unload ZBO. Conley will be UFA this summer. They may wanna unload some contracts to have extra money. Cause they were rumored in wanting Kevin Martin as well but didn't want him to pick up his player option.

Hornets MKG will be back soon. So Michael Jordan could get desperate for a win now trade. Kings and Blazers are outside looking in for playoffs as well. They could try a win now trade as well. Back to my Bucks very seldom miss a trade at the deadline. Other then that year the Hawks back out of the Josh Smith to Bucks. They usually trade 3 times a year. Trade on draft night with picks or players. Summer time trades and at the deadline.

Dragic for Middleton yall sign Derozan over summer and move MCW for role players.

nycericanguy
01-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Dragic for Middleton yall sign Derozan over summer and move MCW for role players.

lol MIL is going to send you the much younger, better Middleton AND take on Dragic's contract? exactly why?...lol

Bostonjorge
01-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Miami trades wade and whiteside to Bulls for butler and gasol.

That Miami team would take down Cleveland once and for all.

Wade n Fade
01-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Trading MCW only makes sense if you get back Dragic or Lawson, two PGs that have had major success in the past. The cap space #s might have to work itself out because Mil needs to get rid of bad contracts to make the deal make more sense than just upgrading to a PG with more experience.

WaDe03
01-13-2016, 07:54 PM
lol MIL is going to send you the much younger, better Middleton AND take on Dragic's contract? exactly why?...lol

Meant to put lol at the end. It was part joke part wishful thinking.

WaDe03
01-13-2016, 07:55 PM

Nah lol. Wade will never be traded. Whiteside for Butler would be nice though lol.

Wade n Fade
01-13-2016, 08:14 PM

I don't think that deal makes sense for Chicago. They already have Noah and Gibson. Jimmy Butler is a better player than Whiteside, all the analytics aside too. #2 SG in the East vs the DeAndre Jordan of the East? Can't compare.

5ass
01-13-2016, 09:00 PM

Bucks say no to the trade. Easily.

mngopher35
01-13-2016, 09:13 PM
Is there a possible Martin buyout or were those false rumors?

I doubt it, there have been multiple rumors of teams with interest. Although I don't even think we can get a late first so we will see. His value is low.

Gander13SM
01-14-2016, 03:42 AM
Curious to see what moves Memphis make, if any.

Redrum187
01-14-2016, 04:00 AM
Carmelo + Lopez + Calderon for Whiteside + Wade + Dragic

Whiteside is more than likely gone anyways. Knicks might want to lock him up to play next to KP. They would be a nice combo at the PF/C positions.

Wade is an above average starter, but by no means elite. He could mentor a bit and help the scoring load in the absence of Carmelo.

Dragic is playing like Raymond Felton for considerably more cash. The Heat get him off the books and I'm sure the Knicks would welcome him over Calderon.

Carmelo is clearly the best piece in this deal. The Heat get an upgrade at the wing position to play next to Bosh. They would make a lethal duo.

Calderon is a more than capable facilitator. He does what the Heat need, which is to spread the floor and hit some 3's. He wouldn't be a long term solution, but a mediocre plug to fill a gaping hole.

Lopez is a good defensive big. His rebounding has plummeted as well as his scoring. He fits better with the Heat team next to Bosh.

Knicks

PG: Dragic
SG: Wade
SF: Afflalo
PF: KP
C: Whiteside

Heat

PG: Calderon
SG: Gerald Green
SF: Carmelo - Deng
PF: Bosh
C: Lopez

IBleedPurple
01-14-2016, 07:38 AM
Anything you vultures want from the Nuggets besides Mudiay, Gallo, or Nurkic? ;)

DanG
01-14-2016, 09:19 AM
I don't see the Lakers doing much other than maybe trading Nick Young.

As for OKC I hope they make changes. Their 28-12 is misleading because they only have a few victories against good teams and many close games against bad teams which could have been losses easily. I'd trade Ibaka, Waiters and Roberson. They don't have a realistic shot against SAS/CLE/GSW and I'm not sure I would pick them over the Clippers either. They definitely need a better bench and some great role players around the 2 superstars. Waiters doesn't fit in because he is a ball-demanding player, Roberson can't be trusted in the playoffs because he can't shoot at all and they will definitely need it because all the attention will go to KD and Westbrook. Ibaka is an inconsistant player and shooter.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Anything you vultures want from the Nuggets besides Mudiay, Gallo, or Nurkic? ;)

Denver's front office didn't wanna keep Faried at all with a extension. They only did so to keep the fans happy. So I could see him dealt eventually.

kdspurman
01-14-2016, 09:54 AM
Not a fit for us because Pau is a type of decent contract that can fetch a good return. Pau would be an intriguing piece for Houston or Sacramento. Ben McClemore, Cauley Stein are pieces the Bulls can look at. Houston can offer a deal with Terrence Jones as the main piece.

I'd feel terrible for Pau if he got traded to either 1 of those teams. Even if it is just for a few months

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-14-2016, 10:31 AM
Rockets did have interests in Pau before they landed Howard.

jsthornton7
01-16-2016, 08:13 PM
Lakers apparently have been making calls and there seems to be decent interest in our young players, per Mitch Kupchak.

I think our goal needs to be to shore up our awful perimeter defense. Ideally I'd trade Clarkson for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Clarkson can help win more games now and with Jack going down I feel Booklyn could use a guard who can score and run the offense.

Wade n Fade
01-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Lakers apparently have been making calls and there seems to be decent interest in our young players, per Mitch Kupchak.

I think our goal needs to be to shore up our awful perimeter defense. Ideally I'd trade Clarkson for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Clarkson can help win more games now and with Jack going down I feel Booklyn could use a guard who can score and run the offense.

That's also assuming if picks come your way, right? I wouldn't trade Clarkson for RHJ straight up.

Triple_Ocho
01-17-2016, 01:46 AM
That's also assuming if picks come your way, right? I wouldn't trade Clarkson for RHJ straight up.

Nets don't have any picks this year. If I was making the moves I wouldn't be trading Clarkson.

jsthornton7
01-17-2016, 04:38 AM
I'm glad to see Clarkson is thought of highly outside of the Lakers forum. While I like Clarkson, I just don't think we can be competitive with both he and Russell playing together and I think Russell can be a better player in the long run.

Unfortunately, Byron Scott has no plan for this team and we have no identity. Our offense is based on isolation plays and pick and rolls with nobody actually rolling. With Russell's skills, I think RHJ complements his game perfectly and I think he will be one of the elite perimeter defenders in this league.

I'd be curious to know what fans of other teams would be willing to offer for Clarkson.

Bostonjorge
01-17-2016, 05:36 AM
Put rondo on a playoff team. Rondo for Rose
Rondo for dragic
Rondo for jj redick and Crawford

Wade n Fade
01-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Nets don't have any picks this year. If I was making the moves I wouldn't be trading Clarkson.

That's fine, just get picks that are available at some point as long as it's not like 2027. Brookyn will be in a rut for years to come.

Wade n Fade
01-17-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm glad to see Clarkson is thought of highly outside of the Lakers forum. While I like Clarkson, I just don't think we can be competitive with both he and Russell playing together and I think Russell can be a better player in the long run.

Unfortunately, Byron Scott has no plan for this team and we have no identity. Our offense is based on isolation plays and pick and rolls with nobody actually rolling. With Russell's skills, I think RHJ complements his game perfectly and I think he will be one of the elite perimeter defenders in this league.

I'd be curious to know what fans of other teams would be willing to offer for Clarkson.

The Lakers are a mess with the future right now. Russell hasn't been very good this season. Randle got taken out of the starting lineup. The team might owe its pick to Philly in the draft. I wanted the Lakers to take Okafor just from a basketball perspective. Okafor just made more sense at the time. Kobe could've given the guy guidance and maybe Okafor wouldn't be getting into fights or speeding in a city. Question is for the Lakers, do you pull off a major move even if it means it's great for the future but eats into plans for the offseason?

Wade n Fade
01-17-2016, 11:05 AM
Rondo for dragic

Why would Sacramento take Rose? Why would LA take a PG when they have one of the best to ever play the position? If I am Pat Riley, I take that trade in a heartbeat.

LOb0
01-17-2016, 01:30 PM
lol at these fantasy trades.

Jimmy Butler and Wade are nearly untouchable. Rondo won't be traded because Boogie would go off. Just stop bringing them up in trade discussions

Dragic's value is in the sh*ter and the only way he'd be moved is if a team was desperate or they included Whiteside.

Mave1002
01-18-2016, 12:27 AM
We need wings!!!

1.) Nick Young to the Rockets straight up for KJ McDaniels
2.) Lou Williams/Marcelo Huertas to the Mavs for Justin Anderson and Devin Harris

Vincent
01-18-2016, 11:49 AM

Will Barton is super intriguing

Blink
01-18-2016, 12:21 PM
I was gonna say I'd like to have Barton on Det. I wanted to sign him but Meeks *** has been injured pretty much since the day we signed him.

IndyRealist
01-18-2016, 01:21 PM

I'd take a shot at Faried. The Pacers need to be able to play uptempo without playing small. Faried next to our centers might do it.

TrueFan420
01-18-2016, 10:48 PM
Bucks interested in Wolves Kevin Martin. That leaked out yesterday. Few teams scared off by his player option.

You guys could really use his ability to bring spacing.

Stunner
01-19-2016, 12:51 AM
Pau and Snell for Biyombo / Johnson / Bruno and Nuggets 1st

Niko and Brooks and Bulls pick for Ryan Anderson

Rose
Butler
Johnson
Anderson
Biyombo

Taj
MDJ
Doug
Portis
Kirk
Moore
Bruno
Bairstow
CF

mrblisterdundee
01-19-2016, 12:30 PM

I would think Gallo is moveable for the right price. Mudiay and Nurkic seem like the only clear building blocks of the future.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
01-25-2016, 01:54 AM

I think that the bucks would have interest since he's still a bit lengthy for a pg but could bring more shooting and scoring to the team and thats 2 things we lack. I'd say that the bucks would be willing to move any of MCW, Vasquez, Mayo, Plumlee, JOB, possibly henson and vaughn. I dont think we'd be interested in giving up any 1st though considering there would be a good chance we could lose him this off season. I could also see us just trying to sign him after this season.

Kyben36
01-25-2016, 02:11 AM
bulls should make a trade. but bulls end up with bought out joe johnson

Sactown
01-25-2016, 07:42 PM
Philly :
Okafor
1st round pick

Blazers:
CJ McCollum

Who says no?

LanceUpperCut
01-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Philly :
Okafor
1st round pick

Blazers:
CJ McCollum

Who says no?

Obviously Philly would. McCollum has been good but come on man

mngopher35
01-25-2016, 08:03 PM
Philly :
Okafor
1st round pick

Blazers:
CJ McCollum

Who says no?

Interesting thought, you can take out that first even and just do player for player. I feel like the value+potential of Okafor is higher but with their need for a scoring guard and so many bigs already (noel/Embiid at center, saric coming over) it might make some sense.

5ass
01-25-2016, 08:10 PM
Interesting thought, you can take out that first even and just do player for player. I feel like the value+potential of Okafor is higher but with their need for a scoring guard and so many bigs already (noel/Embiid at center, saric coming over) it might make some sense.

Not really Mccollum is becoming overrated. High usage, undersized, low AST%, and is taking like 18 shots per game to score his 20ppg.

mngopher35
01-25-2016, 08:26 PM

Not really Mccollum is becoming overrated. High usage, undersized, low AST%, and is taking like 18 shots per game to score his 20ppg.

I'm not saying his value/potential are the same as okafor but he would definitely become the best non big they have to help balance the roster. It kinda depends on how you see okafor as a player (defensive deficiencies concerning), off court issues, and current situation of the sixers.

Overall I say no if I'm the sixers due to his potential but what if we change it from okafor to Noel?

SeoulBeatz
01-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Obviously Philly would. McCollum has been good but come on man

Yea, I like McCollum but no way in hell would I trade the potential #1 pick AND Okafor for him.

Stunner
01-26-2016, 06:47 PM
Pau / Snell / Bairstow for Stephenson / Wes / Aldrich and 2016 1st

Stunner
01-26-2016, 06:48 PM
bulls should make a trade. but bulls end up with bought out joe johnson

Joey doesn't want to be brought out

Mave1002
01-26-2016, 11:02 PM
Philly :
Okafor
1st round pick

Blazers:
CJ McCollum

Who says no?

LAL
IN: Okafor, #1
Out: Clarkson, Randle, DLO Russell

PHI
In: Clarkson, Randle, DLO Russell
Out: Okafor, #1

76ers
Noel-Embiid
Randle-Landry
Covington-Grant
Clarkson-Stauskas
Russell-Smith

Lakers Post-Kobe (#1 + a potential top 3)

Lakers then go for Conley and Barnes if KD wont be on the market (Ezeli, Crabbe, Cole)

Okafor-Ezeli-Upshaw
LNJ-Simmons
Barnes-Ingram-Crabbe
Lou-A.Brown
Conley-Cole

LanceUpperCut
01-26-2016, 11:21 PM
Pau and Snell for Biyombo / Johnson / Bruno and Nuggets 1st

Niko and Brooks and Bulls pick for Ryan Anderson

Rose
Butler
Johnson
Anderson
Biyombo

Taj
MDJ
Doug
Portis
Kirk
Moore
Bruno
Bairstow
CF

I love Pau but I don't see the Raps giving up that pick for a rental BB is pretty important to this team too.

I also think that Niko alone should get a half year of Anderson.

Bostonjorge
01-27-2016, 01:26 AM
LAL

PHI

76ers
Noel-Embiid
Randle-Landry
Covington-Grant
Clarkson-Stauskas
Russell-Smith

Lakers then go for Conley and Barnes if KD wont be on the market (Ezeli, Crabbe, Cole)

Okafor-Ezeli-Upshaw
LNJ-Simmons
Barnes-Ingram-Crabbe
Lou-A.Brown
Conley-Cole

Lakers drafting Simmons and Ingram would be best for the league to take that next step.

WaDe03
01-27-2016, 02:03 AM
Miami just needs a shooter or two.

5ass
01-27-2016, 02:13 AM
I'm not saying his value/potential are the same as okafor but he would definitely become the best non big they have to help balance the roster. It kinda depends on how you see okafor as a player (defensive deficiencies concerning), off court issues, and current situation of the sixers.

Overall I say no if I'm the sixers due to his potential but what if we change it from okafor to Noel?

I would still pass if I'm the sixers. On a contender, McCollum is a 6th man IMO. Okafor still has the potential to be a star player.

mngopher35
01-27-2016, 02:46 AM
I would still pass if I'm the sixers. On a contender, McCollum is a 6th man IMO. Okafor still has the potential to be a star player.

I think he could start depending on the team make up but easily could end up as a jason terry type player too (can still have some development, young).

I agree that I wouldn't do the trade either but I think there is kind of a fit as partners with the sixers bigs and lilliard/mccollum being similar players as well. If the sixers are actually considering trading a big the Blazers might be a fit as a partner is just something I hadn't thought about until now.

PhillyFaninLA
01-27-2016, 05:46 AM
I've said this before on this site and is a win win for both teams. Plus the Sixers seem to play better as a team with Nerlon in the line up and not Okafor. Okafor can be a stud and his value is much higher than Nerlon's as well.

Okafor for Beal and 1 or 2 unprotected 1st round picks

My reasoning:

Okafor and Nerlon don't work on the court together, Nerlon is a huge defensive force, Okafor has more value, we need a long term SG.

Wall and Beal don't seem to work as well together as the Wizards would hope. Okafer and Wall should compliment each other very well. Wall and Okafer could be want lands Durant (if he leaves OKC which I'm not sure he does) who would fit with those 2 and create a scary good offense. Beal fits with they way the Sixers run there offense and he could become a better defensive player with us.

Why the picks, because a dynamic big with the potential to be the best offensive big in the game in a year or two that also can rebound and block is a potential game changer for a team.

I believe this is a win-win for everyone. I also can say that this is a deal that in 10 years could look like a reasonable deal with 2 guys that could be among the best at there position.

5ass
01-27-2016, 07:04 PM
I think he could start depending on the team make up but easily could end up as a jason terry type player too (can still have some development, young).

I agree that I wouldn't do the trade either but I think there is kind of a fit as partners with the sixers bigs and lilliard/mccollum being similar players as well. If the sixers are actually considering trading a big the Blazers might be a fit as a partner is just something I hadn't thought about until now.

He's already 24 and I don't see him improving much. I just think that on a contender McCollum will get you closer to 15-17 PPG.

5ass
01-27-2016, 07:06 PM
I've said this before on this site and is a win win for both teams. Plus the Sixers seem to play better as a team with Nerlon in the line up and not Okafor. Okafor can be a stud and his value is much higher than Nerlon's as well.

Okafor for Beal and 1 or 2 unprotected 1st round picks

My reasoning:

Okafor and Nerlon don't work on the court together, Nerlon is a huge defensive force, Okafor has more value, we need a long term SG.

Wall and Beal don't seem to work as well together as the Wizards would hope. Okafer and Wall should compliment each other very well. Wall and Okafer could be want lands Durant (if he leaves OKC which I'm not sure he does) who would fit with those 2 and create a scary good offense. Beal fits with they way the Sixers run there offense and he could become a better defensive player with us.

Why the picks, because a dynamic big with the potential to be the best offensive big in the game in a year or two that also can rebound and block is a potential game changer for a team.

I believe this is a win-win for everyone. I also can say that this is a deal that in 10 years could look like a reasonable deal with 2 guys that could be among the best at there position.

Good trade in theory, but Beal is so injury prone he's going to have his minutes restricted for the rest of his career apparently. I wouldn't want a core of Noel, Embiid and Beal TBH.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-27-2016, 07:19 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/288113/report-atl-listening-to-offers-for-teague?rw=1

Bucks and Jazz interested in Hawks Teague. Looks like Jazz would part with both Burk and Burks for Teague. Didn't say what Bucks would offer. Looks like Jazz trumped any offer unless we over pay. The Rockets backing out of any Lawson trade. Since Bucks were interested in him or Wolves Martin.

5ass
01-27-2016, 07:43 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/288113/report-atl-listening-to-offers-for-teague?rw=1

Bucks and Jazz interested in Hawks Teague. Looks like Jazz would part with both Burk and Burks for Teague. Didn't say what Bucks would offer. Looks like Jazz trumped any offer unless we over pay. The Rockets backing out of any Lawson trade. Since Bucks were interested in him or Wolves Martin.

I like it for the Jazz and hawks.

Alayla
01-27-2016, 10:24 PM
LAL

PHI

76ers
Noel-Embiid
Randle-Landry
Covington-Grant
Clarkson-Stauskas
Russell-Smith

Okafor-Ezeli-Upshaw
LNJ-Simmons
Barnes-Ingram-Crabbe
Lou-A.Brown
Conley-Cole

Call me crazy but as a sixers fan i actually don't hate this
its basically trading Okafor for Russel then trading our pick for clarkson and randle
We are giving up more value for sure but it provides actually balance and quickly fields a competitive young team.
Still though the value feels a bit light it would need a deal sweetener of some kind.
Also this depth chart ignores the fact saric exists and would worst case be 6th man.

Mave1002
01-27-2016, 10:54 PM
its basically trading Okafor for Russell then trading our pick for clarkson and randle
We are giving up more value for sure but it provides actually balance and quickly fields a competitive young team.
Still though the value feels a bit light it would need a deal sweetener of some kind.
Also this depth chart ignores the fact saric exists and would worst case be 6th man.

I still feel like Okafor shouldve been a laker and DLO, as much as I like him.. I think wouldve went third overall. We need a big for the future, youve got your towers (hoping to see Embiid play an NBA game real soon) now what you need is stability in each and every position.

As for the sweetener, you can have our coach too. haha. Seriously though, I wish the sixers would do this deal.

Mave1002
01-27-2016, 10:56 PM
Lakers drafting Simmons and Ingram would be best for the league to take that next step.

:cheers:

5ass
01-27-2016, 11:42 PM
its basically trading Okafor for Russel then trading our pick for clarkson and randle

I wouldn't do that either for the sixers. Okafor is looking good, Russell not so much. Clarkson is a FA in the off season, and I just don't like Randle. Randle+Noel isn't going to be anything great IMO, neither can shoot. I would just hold on to Okafor until the draft TBH and trade him for a high pick then, if we're going to believe in Embiid coming back and being the future center of this franchise long term. If Embiid isn't healthy by then **** it, time to give up on him and roll with Okafor and trade Noel (who would be looking at an extension/new contract). Deandre Jordan just got a max, I'm sure Noel would get something similar as well.

Aust
01-28-2016, 02:16 AM
Hope the Lakers can dump any of the guys on our roster except our young fellas for some assets. If we can nab a late 1st I'll be happy.

IndyRealist
01-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Hope the Lakers can dump any of the guys on our roster except our young fellas for some assets. If we can nab a late 1st I'll be happy.

I'm not sure there is a single player on that team not on a rookie deal that could net a 1st. Maybe Brandon Bass?

LanceUpperCut
01-28-2016, 09:55 AM

I'm not sure there is a single player on that team not on a rookie deal that could net a 1st. Maybe Brandon Bass?

I see no way even Bass gets a 1st.

Aust
01-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Lakers are shopping Hibb, Bass, Lou, Young. Maybe some type of combination of those players to a desperate team that might be missing something due to injuries...? :D

I'd be happy with 2nd rounders too. I just want these guys gone so the young guys can get more minutes.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-29-2016, 05:24 PM
Lakers are shopping Hibb, Bass, Lou, Young. Maybe some type of combination of those players to a desperate team that might be missing something due to injuries...? :D

I'd be happy with 2nd rounders too. I just want these guys gone so the young guys can get more minutes.

I just suggested Vasquez and Plumlee for Lou Williams and Tarik Black in Bucks forum. If Lakers bulk. I'd offer up a second rounder or both this draft as well. Vasquez is expiring contract. Plumlee be RFA but can be renounced if Lakers looking to dump Williams deal for cap saving to land DeRozan and others this summer.

Tarik Black $845,059 $1,180,431

Lou Williams $7,000,000 $7,000,000 $7,000,000

Greivis Vasquez $6,600,000

Miles Plumlee $2,109,294 $3,113,318

True Sports Fan
01-29-2016, 09:29 PM

Kings are not trading WCS for half a year of Pau

True Sports Fan
01-29-2016, 09:33 PM
Rondo for dragic

How about offering something worthwhile

Wade n Fade
01-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Josh McRoberts needs to go. His attitude makes me question his mental toughness and physical toughness. He doesn't want to put in the effort to play in a timely manner and he's passing up shots all the time. Such a horrible pick up after LeBron left. I want to send him to a team, maybe Dallas could take him?

bluefire7002
01-30-2016, 03:09 AM

Lakers throw in Robert Sacre.

PhillyFaninLA
02-05-2016, 05:30 AM
I read the Bucks are thinking big changes at the deadline....how about the below trade at least as a starting point for conversation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=h9fy5gm

5ass
02-05-2016, 05:56 AM
I read the Bucks are thinking big changes at the deadline....how about the below trade at least as a starting point for conversation.

Okafor and Monroe could not coexist. That being said, if I'm the bucks I take this and run. I like Okafor's potential way more than Jabari's, and it's not because I'm high on okafor.

PhillyFaninLA
02-05-2016, 06:31 AM
Okafor and Monroe could not coexist. That being said, if I'm the bucks I take this and run. I like Okafor's potential way more than Jabari's, and it's not because I'm high on okafor.

Since neither team has gotten what they want out of there big you do this as move along with the other trade I proposed.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zlbw5xu

If Kantar played tougher he might be able to be a big to play along side of Okafer.

For the record, the only reason I am interested in trading Okafer at all is because he has more value and I don't see how he can play next to Nole or Embiid (if he is ever healthy) and its harder to replace Noles overall defense. If healthy I think Noles and Embiid might work together and if he is not then you can build around other guys (maybe Saric, hopefully Ben Simmons) and let Noles be your defensive stopper in the paint.

5ass
02-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Since neither team has gotten what they want out of there big you do this as move along with the other trade I proposed.

If Kantar played tougher he might be able to be a big to play along side of Okafer.

For the record, the only reason I am interested in trading Okafer at all is because he has more value and I don't see how he can play next to Nole or Embiid (if he is ever healthy) and its harder to replace Noles overall defense. If healthy I think Noles and Embiid might work together and if he is not then you can build around other guys (maybe Saric, hopefully Ben Simmons) and let Noles be your defensive stopper in the paint.

That would be terrible for the Bucks. Kanter and Okafor would have no spacing and no defense. It would be the worst pairing for Okafor and the Bucks.

I get sixers want to trade Okafor, but I personally am not a fan of Parker. Plus, I don't see how he fits with the sixers if he can't stretch the floor.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-05-2016, 12:01 PM

Gross. Bucks trade #2 pick that's coming back from injury also Kidd forcing Parker not to shoot threes. I hear he's draining a bunch in practice. Kidd pulled that on Giannis last year as well. Also we just drafted Vaughn. He's starting to hit a few threes with limited minutes he gets. Also Ennis kinda unknown yet since Kidd favors our vets. If Bucks are trading Parker, most likely it's not with 76ers. Bucks/76ers not the greatest trading partners to begin with.

Wade n Fade
02-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Whiteside is being shopped now. I actually want to be dealt at least so the Heat and him can part ways for both parties' sake since Whiteside isn't being utilized properly and there is a slim chance he takes less $ to buy into the Heat title contending plans for 2016 and beyond. He has some decent value too, so maybe LAL would part ways with Randle and Clarkson in a deal centered around Tyler Johnson and Whiteside or the Celtics could package Sully, pick(s), and RJ Hunter for Whiteside and Luol Deng.

MagicBucsSox
02-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Magic are rumored after Jabari Parker too. Thats definitely gonna cost Oladipo

5ass
02-11-2016, 04:12 PM

I doubt it. We have Tobias and Gordon.

Gander13SM
02-11-2016, 04:27 PM
There has to be some sort of Monroe/Whiteside/Clarkson/Hibbert/Picks type thing that could be done.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2016, 04:33 PM
I'd pass on that deal. Not in a hurry to part with Parker. Let alone give up on Vaughn this early. He could be Ray Allen for all we know. His 3 ball been going in the very little bit of garbage time he gets.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Don't see the point in Magic trading for Parker when they have Tobias. Unless Tobias is dealt for like Teague. Also Magic/Bucks not the greatest trading partners for a big trade. Maybe minor trade of expiring Mayo for Frye. Nothing big like Parker trade. Oladipo isn't that good of a shooter either. Oladipo nice defense and motor. Would fit into our defense of schemes but kill our spacing.

Bucks need elite shooters. Also Bucks already had Tobias so doubt we trade for him or his new contract. Payne not that good of a shooter either. Bucks have Middleton at SG so no need for Fournier. No point in Vucevic since we have Monroe and Henson. Yeah was reported if Magic miss on a big name for trade. They want capspace for free agents this summer. So yeah Bucks have a few expiring deals.

5ass
02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
I'd pass on that deal. Not in a hurry to part with Parker. Let alone give up on Vaughn this early. He could be Ray Allen for all we know. His 3 ball been going in the very little bit of garbage time he gets.

I like what very little I've seen from Vaughn. He can shoot, but I don't think anyone is thinking "what if he's ray Allen". I think you can take him out of the deal and I don't think things change much for both GMs. This is about swapping parker with okafor. Jahlil is the younger, better player. So as I said if I'm the bucks I take this and run. You know I'm not a big fan of Parker's potential, but I also think jahlil's potential gets underrated sometimes.

5ass
02-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Don't see the point in Magic trading for Parker when they have Tobias. Unless Tobias is dealt for like Teague. Also Magic/Bucks not the greatest trading partners for a big trade. Maybe minor trade of expiring Mayo for Frye. Nothing big like Parker trade. Oladipo isn't that good of a shooter either. Oladipo nice defense and motor. Would fit into our defense of schemes but kill our spacing.

Bucks need elite shooters. Also Bucks already had Tobias so doubt we trade for him or his new contract. Payne not that good of a shooter either. Bucks have Middleton at SG so no need for Fournier. No point in Vucevic since we have Monroe and Henson. Yeah was reported if Magic miss on a big name for trade. They want capspace for free agents this summer. So yeah Bucks have a few expiring deals.

I think if you get Oladipo you'd trade MCW for a shooter, but anyway it doesn't make sense for the Magic to get Parker. I agree with your post. I guess if we're looking for cap space we could trade Frye for Mayo, but if we trade Tobias we're going to use Frye more. I'm pretty sure magic have caspace to sign a max anyway.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Magic be better off trading for Blake. Other wise Magic will be in the same boat as Celtics with lots of depth but no clear elite player.

Aust
02-11-2016, 04:57 PM
I've soured on Whiteside. Would be interesting to see him or Dwight on the C's.

Hope we don't trade any of the young guys.

Gander13SM
02-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Saw this on another forum, caught my attention.

Magic Send; Nikola Vucevic, Tobias Harris, Evan Fournier and the Lakers 2018 pick.
Magic Receive; DeMarcus Cousins and Luol Deng.

Kings Send; DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay.
Kings Receive; Vucevic, Harris and Fournier.

Heat Send; Luol Deng
Heat Receive; Rudy Gay

Orlando:
G; Elfrid Payton
G; Victor Oladipo
F; Luol Deng
F; Aaron Gordon
C; DeMarcus Cousins

Orlando build a future playoff team. They have the right combination of young talent (Gordon, Oladipo, Payton), veteran leadership (Deng, Frye) and a franchise player (Cousins).

Sacramento:
G; Rajon Rondo
G; Evan Fournier
F; Omri Casspi
F; Tobias Harris
C; Nikola Vucevic

+ the draft pick from Lakers. Sac are a mess, they finally pull the trigger on a rebuild, keeping the veteran Rondo who has clearly became the vocal leader for them (for better or worse). Keeping George Karl now that Boogie is gone and bringing in a slew of young talent to keep butts in seats and give them a good starting point for the rebuild.

Miami Heat:
G; Goran Dragic
G; Dwyane Wade
F; Rudy Gay
F; Chris Bosh
C; Hassan Whiteside

Miami get an injection of offense to pick up on Dragics slack and any potential injury issues from Wade

Dade County
02-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Whiteside isny going anywhere unless Miami gets assets to help them get KD next year or be able to get pass the Cavs this season.

Spo isnt using him to full capacity for whatever reason.

5ass
02-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Saw this on another forum, caught my attention.

Magic Send; Nikola Vucevic, Tobias Harris, Evan Fournier and the Lakers 2018 pick.
Magic Receive; DeMarcus Cousins and Luol Deng.

Kings Send; DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay.
Kings Receive; Vucevic, Harris and Fournier.

Heat Send; Luol Deng
Heat Receive; Rudy Gay

Orlando:
G; Elfrid Payton
G; Victor Oladipo
F; Luol Deng
F; Aaron Gordon
C; DeMarcus Cousins

Orlando build a future playoff team. They have the right combination of young talent (Gordon, Oladipo, Payton), veteran leadership (Deng, Frye) and a franchise player (Cousins).

Sacramento:
G; Rajon Rondo
G; Evan Fournier
F; Omri Casspi
F; Tobias Harris
C; Nikola Vucevic

+ the draft pick from Lakers. Sac are a mess, they finally pull the trigger on a rebuild, keeping the veteran Rondo who has clearly became the vocal leader for them (for better or worse). Keeping George Karl now that Boogie is gone and bringing in a slew of young talent to keep butts in seats and give them a good starting point for the rebuild.

Miami Heat:
G; Goran Dragic
G; Dwyane Wade
F; Rudy Gay
F; Chris Bosh
C; Hassan Whiteside

Miami get an injection of offense to pick up on Dragics slack and any potential injury issues from Wade

I've mentioned a similar trade before. I would like that even though I worry about cousins' attitude and how Skiles handles it. If boogie thinks he can push Skiles around like he does with George Karl it'll end up being Dwightmare 2.0 LOL.

Vucevic and WCS are a great fit in the front court. Harris is a good small forward with potential. Fournier is a good SG with potential. Both just one year older than WCS. Kings wouldn't have to be terrible, which is good since sixers have rights to swap picks . They could actually compete for the play offs if they add a max FA.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Hard to get any equal value for Whiteside when he makes like $900K and soon to be UFA. Maybe Whiteside and Deng and Dragic for Howard? Leave Heat a bit thin for depth though. But I see Heat desperate for a last run while Wade and Bosh still there. But Rockets maybe worried Whiteside bolts or maybe don't even want him? Maybe they prefer subbing him out for Winslow? I think I read somewhere Rockets did have interests in Dragic though. Dragic, Whiteside, Anderson for Howard? Maybe Howard to Pacers? Maybe Ellis and Hill and Budinger for Howard? Pacers then have big 3 of PG13,Howard,Turner.

Wade n Fade
02-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Hard to get any equal value for Whiteside when he makes like $900K and soon to be UFA. Maybe Whiteside and Deng and Dragic for Howard? Leave Heat a bit thin for depth though. But I see Heat desperate for a last run while Wade and Bosh still there. But Rockets maybe worried Whiteside bolts or maybe don't even want him? Maybe they prefer subbing him out for Winslow? I think I read somewhere Rockets did have interests in Dragic though. Dragic, Whiteside, Anderson for Howard? Maybe Howard to Pacers? Maybe Ellis and Hill and Budinger for Howard? Pacers then have big 3 of PG13,Howard,Turner.

Miami wouldn't take one head case in for another. Dwight is everything Whiteside is without the youth and potential.

Wade n Fade
02-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Whiteside isny going anywhere unless Miami gets assets to help them get KD next year or be able to get pass the Cavs this season.

Spo isnt using him to full capacity for whatever reason.

The end is nigh w/ Whiteside in Miami. Riley has to do a trade like Whiteside + Birdman for Len and Booker at least.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-11-2016, 07:56 PM
So wait in that above trade all the heat do is give up deng? And get gay out of it? Lol no sense I'd rather leave Miami out and take on gay Instead of Deng

tp13baby
02-12-2016, 12:15 AM
I would think Gallo is moveable for the right price. Mudiay and Nurkic seem like the only clear building blocks of the future.

Nurkic is actually expendable for the right price. Jokic has definitely surpassed him.

His versatility translates to 17.3 points, 10.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per 36 minutes with a 59.5 true shooting percentage. Charles Barkley is the only other qualified player—not just rookie, but player in general—to match or exceed those numbers in any season.

Jokic doesn't possess the athleticism but this guy is already one of the best passing bigs, his IQ is on a whole another level. He is productive in his 20 minutes a game. His low post game is already solid and he can step out and is hitting 40 percent behind the arc.

Nurkic is and will continue to be the backup in Denver.

Faried is expendable but he would be a great 4 off the bench.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-12-2016, 12:44 AM

I wouldn't mind get Okafor for Jabari if we have something else lined up to move Monroe

Wouldn't mind Jabari for Okafor, but i'd hope that the bucks would have a trade lined up for Monroe for a 4 to go next to Okafor

I wouldn't want Kanter with any combo of Jabari, Greg, or Okafor. If we were to move Jabari for Okafor than i'd hope we could get someone for Monroe that would be worthwhile to play at the 3 or 4.

That would be terrible for the Bucks. Kanter and Okafor would have no spacing and no defense. It would be the worst pairing for Okafor and the Bucks.

I get sixers want to trade Okafor, but I personally am not a fan of Parker. Plus, I don't see how he fits with the sixers if he can't stretch the floor.
I agree on the Kanter part. Also I think next year or more so towards the end of this year that Parker will start to shoot outside a little more. It's not that he misses a bunch of midrange or 3 pt shots its just that he rarely takes mid range maybe 1 or 2 per game and he never shoots 3's.

Gross. Bucks trade #2 pick that's coming back from injury also Kidd forcing Parker not to shoot threes. I hear he's draining a bunch in practice. Kidd pulled that on Giannis last year as well. Also we just drafted Vaughn. He's starting to hit a few threes with limited minutes he gets. Also Ennis kinda unknown yet since Kidd favors our vets. If Bucks are trading Parker, most likely it's not with 76ers. Bucks/76ers not the greatest trading partners to begin with.
Parker has looked a ton better these last 2 games since MCW and Monroe have went to the bench. I honestly think he's really just starting to get his stride back from the injury.
Vaughn was also one of the guys hand picked by J.Kidd so I dont see Kidd/Hammond willing to trade him. In his limited time since he got his confidence in his shot back he's been impressive in spot mins. I wouldn't be suprised to see them have Vaughn at the 2 with Middleton and Giannas at the 3/4 down the road.
As far as Ennis is concerned were probably holding out more hope that he turns into something rather than the fact of him actually ever being a real bench leading pg let alone starting pg. He's probably a toss in at this point as far as the league is concerned.

Would love Dipo, but i'm just not sure he helps our needs. Even if we were to trade MCW for another shooter that would still leave 3 guys in Dipo, Monroe, and Giannas who are below avg outside shooters at their position. (although if Giannas improves as much as he did this last offseason in the next offseason his shot will be considered average to slightly above average for a 3/4

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-12-2016, 12:54 AM
I doubt it. We have Tobias and Gordon.
maybe they throw one of them 2 in probably Gordan and we give u MCW... Idk just trying to think what could work. Still dont help our problem with lack of shooters though.

I like what very little I've seen from Vaughn. He can shoot, but I don't think anyone is thinking "what if he's ray Allen". I think you can take him out of the deal and I don't think things change much for both GMs. This is about swapping parker with okafor. Jahlil is the younger, better player. So as I said if I'm the bucks I take this and run. You know I'm not a big fan of Parker's potential, but I also think jahlil's potential gets underrated sometimes.

I think to the average fan who hasn't seen Vaughn play a ton that he's probably under-rated, but as a bucks fan he's just one of those guys when you draft him and see him play on a night to night basis that you really think can become a very good 2 for many years in this league. His stats dont back it up but if you actually look at his game logs you'll see that in the first 1/4 of the season he got spot min and garbage time and when he was out there he was scared to shoot or play his game which was weird to see after seeing him single handed carrying our summer league team. Once OJ and Vasquez told him to stop thinking about it and if he's open shoot. He's been hitting 3's at a very nice clip as well as starting to put the ball on the floor after a pump fake and hit the mid range shot or drive to the hoop. IMO if he improves his defense and gets a better grasp of what were trying to do as a team on defense he will be forcing the coaching staff to find him 15-30 min per night. IDK what kind of potential he has even with being 19 or the work ethic he has but if he puts in the work I could see him being comparable with someone like Beal.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-12-2016, 01:06 AM
maybe they throw one of them 2 in probably Gordan and we give u MCW... Idk just trying to think what could work. Still dont help our problem with lack of shooters though

Magic ain't trading gordan unless its in a huge package for a super star.... he is by far our highest potential player and showing tons of promise at 20 years old

5ass
02-12-2016, 01:17 AM
maybe they throw one of them 2 in probably Gordan and we give u MCW... Idk just trying to think what could work. Still dont help our problem with lack of shooters though.

I think to the average fan who hasn't seen Vaughn play a ton that he's probably under-rated, but as a bucks fan he's just one of those guys when you draft him and see him play on a night to night basis that you really think can become a very good 2 for many years in this league. His stats dont back it up but if you actually look at his game logs you'll see that in the first 1/4 of the season he got spot min and garbage time and when he was out there he was scared to shoot or play his game which was weird to see after seeing him single handed carrying our summer league team. Once OJ and Vasquez told him to stop thinking about it and if he's open shoot. He's been hitting 3's at a very nice clip as well as starting to put the ball on the floor after a pump fake and hit the mid range shot or drive to the hoop. IMO if he improves his defense and gets a better grasp of what were trying to do as a team on defense he will be forcing the coaching staff to find him 15-30 min per night. IDK what kind of potential he has even with being 19 or the work ethic he has but if he puts in the work I could see him being comparable with someone like Beal.

Gordon is no throw in. Magic value him as much as Bucks fans value Giannis. If you look at their per 36 and advanced stats in the second year, they're really comparable. He's probably our best prospect and most valuable asset. And Parker is too similar to Tobias, why we trade Tobias for a player that will need atleast couple of years to be as good as him. Tobias himself is still young and his game is growing. I wouldn't even make a simple Oladipo/Parker swap even in a vacuum. I'm not big on Jabari's potential.

As for Vaughn. I liked what I saw in summer league or preseason. But again I didn't watch too much. What I'm saying though is he doesn't have much value around the league probably. Hence why he was drafted outside the lottery.

Mave1002
02-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Sources: Rockets contacting teams about trading Dwight Howard
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...191621017.html

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hkc8yj8

CLE
D12-Kaun
Love-Varejao
LBJ-RJ
JRS-Young
Irving-Delly

HOU
Thompson-Hibb
Capela-Jones
Ariza-Smith
Harden-Brewer
Lawson-Beverly

Trade chips moving forward:
-Clarkson / Randle (To Philly for Jahlil Okafor)
-Williams / Bass (To TOR for DeRozan)
-Mozgov (To Dallas for J.Anderson/Harris)
-Shumpert (TO NOLA for R.Anderson)

Off-season: Sign RFAs Barnes/Ezeli / retain Black and Huertas

2016-2017 Lakers
Okafor-Ezeli-Black
LNJ-R.Anderson
Barnes-J.Anderson
Derozan-McDaniels
Russell-Harris-Huertas

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-12-2016, 01:32 AM
One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen lol Lakers use there scrubs to end up with ryno and derozan

Gander13SM
02-12-2016, 02:51 AM
So wait in that above trade all the heat do is give up deng? And get gay out of it? Lol no sense I'd rather leave Miami out and take on gay Instead of Deng

lol, I actually made that exact same comment at the time. Apparently it was a salary issue but I didn't check to see if it worked financially by just cutting Miami out.

Saddletramp
02-12-2016, 04:16 AM
One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen lol Lakers use there scrubs to end up with ryno and derozan

Yup. From the Rockets perspective they give up Howard and a cheap KJ McDaniels for an expiring Hibbert who'll be gone and that albatross of a Tristan Thompson deal? It's basically whatever Dwight can get (which is who-knows-what-but-it-has-to-be-better-than-Tristan-friggin'-Thompson) plus KJ for Tristan Thompson at what might be one of the worst contracts on the league. I'd rather lose Dwight for nothing.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Gordon is no throw in. Magic value him as much as Bucks fans value Giannis. If you look at their per 36 and advanced stats in the second year, they're really comparable. He's probably our best prospect and most valuable asset. And Parker is too similar to Tobias, why we trade Tobias for a player that will need atleast couple of years to be as good as him. Tobias himself is still young and his game is growing. I wouldn't even make a simple Oladipo/Parker swap even in a vacuum. I'm not big on Jabari's potential.

As for Vaughn. I liked what I saw in summer league or preseason. But again I didn't watch too much. What I'm saying though is he doesn't have much value around the league probably. Hence why he was drafted outside the lottery.

I wouldn't do a Parker for Oladipo trade. Oladipo worse shooter. Bucks already have SG in Middleton on cheap contract. Also what's the point in having SG in Oladipo if he cant shoot? Seems pointless. Yeah you could say he could improve he's young yet but can say same thing for Parker and Giannis. Giannis already hitting 3's. Kidd doesn't want Parker firing away from down town yet. Oladipo pretty much a poor man's version of DeRozan. Other then Oladipo better defender and better motor.

But more less just a slasher that cant shoot. Also if ref's don't give him the star calls for free throws his numbers are meh. Also Bucks have plenty of slashers and cutters. Just need more shooters and rebounders. Oladipo nothing more then a 6th man really. Heck he was already benched early this year as well to be 6th man. Oladipo wouldn't even be in Bucks starting line up. Also Oladipo only 6'4". Bit short for SG. Also Oladipo is a turnover machine. Kidd give him the hook so fast.

JOSKOMANG4
02-12-2016, 01:56 PM
D12, KJ Mcdaniels, & Terrance Jones for Tristan Thompson, Mo Williams,& Timothy Mosgov would be a trade that would benefit both teams!

Cavs Lineup:

Howard/Varejao/Kahn
Love/Jones
Lebron/Shump(6th)/jefferson
JR Smith/KJ Mc/J-Jones
Kyrie/Dele/Cunningham

*Howard has also had success playing with a stretch-4. Love is a stretch-4. Also benefits the Cavs b/c Howard will most likely opt of the his contract; thus creating cap space for Cleveland(relinquishing contract of Tristan)

Rockets Lineup:

Mosgov/Capela
Thompson/Donte/Harrell
Ariza/J-Smoove/Thornton
Harden/Brewer/Mo
Lawson/Beverly/Terry

5ass
02-12-2016, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't do a Parker for Oladipo trade. Oladipo worse shooter. Bucks already have SG in Middleton on cheap contract. Also what's the point in having SG in Oladipo if he cant shoot? Seems pointless. Yeah you could say he could improve he's young yet but can say same thing for Parker and Giannis. Giannis already hitting 3's. Kidd doesn't want Parker firing away from down town yet. Oladipo pretty much a poor man's version of DeRozan. Other then Oladipo better defender and better motor.

But more less just a slasher that cant shoot. Also if ref's don't give him the star calls for free throws his numbers are meh. Also Bucks have plenty of slashers and cutters. Just need more shooters and rebounders. Oladipo nothing more then a 6th man really. Heck he was already benched early this year as well to be 6th man. Oladipo wouldn't even be in Bucks starting line up. Also Oladipo only 6'4". Bit short for SG. Also Oladipo is a turnover machine. Kidd give him the hook so fast.
Lol he's by far a better shooter than giannis and parker at shooting. Making 35% of his threes. He isnt a turnover machine anymore. He isnt undersized as you can see with his defense and rebounding. He grabs more rebounds than 6'9 middleton Lol. And oladipo has been starting again. Giannis also had games where he. Ame off the bench this season...

So much wrong in this post its obvious how little you know about oladipo.

xbrackattackx
02-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Sources are reporting. Hawks want a kings ransom for Horford and Teague. Youth and locked up cheap talent is what they are looking for. They are fine keeping Milsap or Trading him if the package is good they wanna build around Shcroder and thier younger pieces. I have no idea if this true. Heard it on sports talk radio show based out of Atlanta. Take it as you will.

Edit: Said Bud wants to build his on team using the Spurs guide line.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Highlife sounds like he knows nothing right now. Unless you watch every magic game then stfu.... dipo can shoot his shot is constantly improving and he has improved on drawing contact also and he is not a TO machine lol so much false Info in that post

5ass
02-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Highlife sounds like he knows nothing right now. Unless you watch every magic game then stfu.... dipo can shoot his shot is constantly improving and he has improved on drawing contact also and he is not a TO machine lol so much false Info in that post

"And what's the point in a shooting guard that can't shoot?" Jordan and Wade are bums I guess. Lol

FOXHOUND
02-12-2016, 03:25 PM
"And what's the point in a shooting guard that can't shoot?" Jordan and Wade are bums I guess. Lol

:sigh:

FOXHOUND
02-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Sources are reporting. Hawks want a kings ransom for Horford and Teague. Youth and locked up cheap talent is what they are looking for. They are fine keeping Milsap or Trading him if the package is good they wanna build around Shcroder and thier younger pieces. I have no idea if this true. Heard it on sports talk radio show based out of Atlanta. Take it as you will.

Edit: Said Bud wants to build his on team using the Spurs guide line.

Gotta think this is the start high method of bartering.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Lol he's by far a better shooter than giannis and parker at shooting. Making 35% of his threes. He isnt a turnover machine anymore. He isnt undersized as you can see with his defense and rebounding. He grabs more rebounds than 6'9 middleton Lol. And oladipo has been starting again. Giannis also had games where he. Ame off the bench this season...

So much wrong in this post its obvious how little you know about oladipo.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/2527963/victor-oladipo

Game log says other wise. He had plenty of 6 turn overs games. That's like Lin status for turnover machine. Averaging 2.8 TO a game for month of February. As for Middleton at 6'8" and rebounding versus Oladipo doesn't mean much of anything when were different systems and coaches and players. Remember when you hyped up Oladipo in a redraft and you still said Giannis still over rated. Think your just bummed out you guys been stock piling first round picks and still missing playoffs. Yeah if Bucks go small ball and plug Middleton at PF yeah he get his rebounds then. Apples to oranges. Just like some outsiders would prefer our Henson over Monroe. Each to their own.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Lol stock piling first round picks... missing the playoffs.... its 3 and a half years into a rebuild no one has been expecting playoffs at all. Not even this year and yet we still could make the playoffs, and the worse part about your comments is your a bucks fan lol what have the bucks done as of the past decade that was so great?

5ass
02-12-2016, 03:45 PM

Game log says other wise. He had plenty of 6 turn overs games. That's like Lin status for turnover machine. Averaging 2.8 TO a game for month of February. As for Middleton at 6'8" and rebounding versus Oladipo doesn't mean much of anything when were different systems and coaches and players. Remember when you hyped up Oladipo in a redraft and you still said Giannis still over rated. Think your just bummed out you guys been stock piling first round picks and still missing playoffs. Yeah if Bucks go small ball and plug Middleton at PF yeah he get his rebounds then. Apples to oranges. Just like some outsiders would prefer our Henson over Monroe. Each to their own.

He averages less turn overs per game than Giannis, and has a much better AST:TO%. He is NOT a turnover machine. What I'm saying is dipo's being "undersized" isn't an issue. It seems your the one that's bummed out the bucks made some terrible moves and missed the play offs. I'm completely happy with the Magic players. Giannis was overrated last year, and it showed this year. Overrated defender and overrated offensive game. Good player, but overrated. Middleton is a 6'9 SG he should be grabbing more rebounds. It's one of the advantages of his size. One disadvantage is how guys like Oladipo can blow by him because Khris doesn't have the foot speed to keep up with the faster SGs.

Nikeman
02-13-2016, 04:01 AM
With no NBA to discuss for a week, I am sure all the talk will be of the trade deadline. Hope the mods can keep the forum clutter down and keep all the trade deadline discussion here.

Major 2016 Names/Rumors:

1) Anthony to Cavs for Love?

2) Al Horford/Jeff Teague available?

3) Teams asking about Blake?

4) Dwight Howard

5) James Harden - Even saw articles saying the Rockets should trade Harden

Iron24th
02-13-2016, 08:53 AM
I can see dwight going East thinking it will be easier to reach the Finals, but where? I don't know.

lakerfan85
02-13-2016, 10:04 AM
Cavs get Harden, Melo, and Dwight..

GiantsSwaGG
02-13-2016, 10:12 AM
Cavs: Melo, Calderon

Celtics : Love, Mo Williams

Knicks : Lee, Mozgov, Crowder, Smart, Sully & 3 1st round picks

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Lol stock piling first round picks... missing the playoffs.... its 3 and a half years into a rebuild no one has been expecting playoffs at all. Not even this year and yet we still could make the playoffs, and the worse part about your comments is your a bucks fan lol what have the bucks done as of the past decade that was so great?

Well bad injuries to Redd and Bogut didn't help our record much and win now mandate from meddling win now owner. Also Redd's super max and injured entire seasons held us hostage. But we made playoffs 4 times in 10 years. You guys made it 6 times in 10 years but had Howard when he was at his best. Also we would of had more playoff appearance if Karl didn't have Ray Allen and Sam Cassell and Glenn Robinson traded off so soon.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2016, 10:31 AM
He averages less turn overs per game than Giannis, and has a much better AST:TO%. He is NOT a turnover machine. What I'm saying is dipo's being "undersized" isn't an issue. It seems your the one that's bummed out the bucks made some terrible moves and missed the play offs. I'm completely happy with the Magic players. Giannis was overrated last year, and it showed this year. Overrated defender and overrated offensive game. Good player, but overrated. Middleton is a 6'9 SG he should be grabbing more rebounds. It's one of the advantages of his size. One disadvantage is how guys like Oladipo can blow by him because Khris doesn't have the foot speed to keep up with the faster SGs.

2.3 to 2.5 for TO's for both guys. Not much of a gap. Also being 6'11" of course plenty of midgets be swiping for the ball when Giannis comes weaving through traffic in the paint. Also Giannis playing a few more minutes then Oladipo. So chances go up for turnovers. Also MCW turns it over a lot. He got benched last game and his turnovers pretty much kept Wizards in the game. If Bucks had better PG we be playoffs for sure.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3032977/giannis-antetokounmpo

Both been in the league 2 years but Giannis is only 21 and Oladipo is 23.

Gander13SM
02-13-2016, 10:44 AM
Giannis > Oladipo. Why is this even a discussion? It's a no brainer. It's not even remotely close.

Giannis > anyone on the Orlando roster.

And Middleton is one of the best defenders in the league, he's stupidly underrated in that regard.

Good to see the fans of lotto teams not being discouraged and debating who has the better team than Philadelphia and Brooklyn. Keep your heads up.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Giannis > Oladipo. Why is this even a discussion? It's a no brainer. It's not even remotely close.

And Middleton is one of the best defenders in the league, he's stupidly underrated in that regard.

Good to see the fans of lotto teams not being discouraged and debating who has the better team than Philadelphia and Brooklyn. Keep your heads up.

Yeah that Brandon Jennings trade was awesome. Bucks still cashing in on it. MCW probably moved or moved to bench permanently. I was hoping Bucks trade MCW to Thunder for Cameron Payne. MCW could try and slow down Curry come playoffs.

Wade n Fade
02-13-2016, 10:59 AM
What about Hassan Whiteside? He has to be the most attractive low cost potential major piece? Phoenix would be smart to trade Tyson Chandler to another team and take Whiteside + Birdman for Booker and Len. Or they can take Deng + Whiteside + Birdman for Morris, Len, and Booker.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2016, 11:04 AM
What about Hassan Whiteside? He has to be the most attractive low cost potential major piece? Phoenix would be smart to trade Tyson Chandler to another team and take Whiteside + Birdman for Booker and Len. Or they can take Deng + Whiteside + Birdman for Morris, Len, and Booker.

Most teams probably dread trading for Whiteside cause he's UFA and only partial Bird rights and only $900K. So could be a rental. Also Whiteside has a attitude and stats show Heat are better with him on the bench.

Green_Monster
02-13-2016, 11:26 AM

That's terrible for the Celtics.

Wade n Fade
02-13-2016, 11:48 AM
Most teams probably dread trading for Whiteside cause he's UFA and only partial Bird rights and only $900K. So could be a rental. Also Whiteside has a attitude and stats show Heat are better with him on the bench.

Which is why he is such a low cost player. He won't command what an Okafor would, but he would be ideal for a Lakers franchise if they can dump Hibbert. Howard won't command much either but Whiteside is better than Howard value wise.

cmellofan15
02-13-2016, 11:49 AM

lmao this is hilarious

basketballkitty
02-13-2016, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Wade n Fade;30734818]What about Hassan Whiteside? He has to be the most attractive low cost potential major piece? Phoenix would be smart to trade Tyson Chandler to another team and take Whiteside + Birdman for Booker and Len. Or they can take Deng + Whiteside + Birdman for Morris, Len, and Booker.[/QUOTE

You're Nuts if you think the Suns would ever deal Booker for Whiteside. Even by himself, let alone adding Len. The Suns wouldn't even do it if Miami added in Winslow. Whiteside has no Bird rights, so the Suns, or any other team couldn't stop him from leaving, or offer him anything more then any other team can. He might be traded cause Miami knows they cannot re-sign him, but they will be lucky to get a end of the bench player and a late late 1st rounder.

Wade n Fade
02-13-2016, 11:55 AM
Yeah that Brandon Jennings trade was awesome. Bucks still cashing in on it. MCW probably moved or moved to bench permanently. I was hoping Bucks trade MCW to Thunder for Cameron Payne. MCW could try and slow down Curry come playoffs.

Thunder could use MCW to take over if they lose Westbrook. MCW has fallen since his rookie season, which sucks.

Dade County
02-13-2016, 01:24 PM
I can see Miami getting Howard, Melo and Lawson (or Beverley). Howard because they will be able to go over the Cap to re-sign him (unlike with Whiteside), and Melo I think would wave his no trade clause to join Wade.

Lawson (or Beverley)
Wade
Melo
Bosh
Howard (Howard isn't re-signing with Houston anyway, so they can't ask for a lot)

Players shipped out in a deal like this... Whiteside, Deng, Dragic, Winslow, McRob, Birdman (& a 3rd team, to make things workout with the Knicks; which could be the Rockets. Houston sends Lawson to the Knicks & Miami gets Beverley).

But of course I would rather keep Whiteside, but if Pat really wants to contend now, this above scenario is what I came up with. Miami would be in the ECF for sure.

5ass
02-13-2016, 02:58 PM

I'm not debating Giannis vs dipo. All I was saying is that victor is not a turoner machine like miller is saying.

Gordon is very comparable as a prospect to Gianni. Gordon projects to be a better rebounder and defender, Giannis is s better scorer. But check their per 36 numbers and their advanced stats. You'll see they're very comparable. Before anyone comments on this, do yourself a favor and look up the stats.

Middleton is a little overrated defensively, especially when it comes to quick guards. He just doesn't have the foot speed to keep up with guys like dipo.

5ass
02-13-2016, 03:01 PM
2.3 to 2.5 for TO's for both guys. Not much of a gap. Also being 6'11" of course plenty of midgets be swiping for the ball when Giannis comes weaving through traffic in the paint. Also Giannis playing a few more minutes then Oladipo. So chances go up for turnovers. Also MCW turns it over a lot. He got benched last game and his turnovers pretty much kept Wizards in the game. If Bucks had better PG we be playoffs for sure.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3032977/giannis-antetokounmpo

Both been in the league 2 years but Giannis is only 21 and Oladipo is 23.

So Giannis' turnovers are ok because he's 6'11? Lol, oladipo also averages more assists at 4 per game

basketballkitty
02-13-2016, 03:41 PM
So Giannis' turnovers are ok because he's 6'11? Lol, oladipo also averages more assists at 4 per game

So ?...Undrafted " TJ McConnell " averages more assists, less TO's more rebounds, steals, Blocks, and shoots a better percentage then Oladipo....does that mean that Orlando should Immediately trade him straight up for McConnell ?

5ass
02-13-2016, 03:55 PM
So ?...Undrafted " TJ McConnell " averages more assists, less TO's more rebounds, steals, Blocks, and shoots a better percentage then Oladipo....does that mean that Orlando should Immediately trade him straight up for McConnell ?

What are you even talking about? When you average more assists, you're likely going to have more turnovers. That's why I mentioned it. Maybe try to find another way to make your point because this post is irrelevant. Especially considering I never said oladipo>giannis, I just put into perspective Oladipo's turnovers.

basketballkitty
02-13-2016, 04:04 PM
What are you even talking about? When you average more assists, you're likely going to have more turnovers. That's why I mentioned it. Maybe try to find another way to make your point because this post is irrelevant. Especially considering I never said oladipo>giannis, I just put into perspective Oladipo's turnovers.

Oh okay that is good. Cause you couldn't get one Greek Freak for Oladipo, Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton. Thanks sir.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-13-2016, 04:06 PM
how many mins does TJ get in comparison to dipo?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Oh okay that is good. Cause you couldn't get one Greek Freak for Oladipo, Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton. Thanks sir.

No one would give that up for one Greek freak... just over hyped bucks fans think he is that valuable

5ass
02-13-2016, 04:10 PM

Thanks for your opinion.

Aust
02-13-2016, 04:13 PM
I hope we see a bunch of trades. The NBA is more exciting when guys are getting moved.

5ass
02-13-2016, 04:18 PM
how many mins does TJ get in comparison to dipo?

Don't even bother anyone who knows about stats can look and see oladipo is a better shooter, much better scorer, much less turnover %, better defender ect.
McConell has more assists? Comparing PG vs SG.
Not worth replying. Even he knows Oladipo is much better.

Scoots
02-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Lots of big trades will cause turmoil on teams but some team will get energized by a trade and surprise.

Whiteside has very little value in a trade.

KG2TB
02-13-2016, 05:50 PM
When is the deadline?

Aust
02-13-2016, 07:20 PM
When is the deadline?

February 18th at 3PM EST

xxplayerxx23
02-13-2016, 07:26 PM
I can see Miami getting Howard, Melo and Lawson (or Beverley). Howard because they will be able to go over the Cap to re-sign him (unlike with Whiteside), and Melo I think would wave his no trade clause to join Wade.

Lawson (or Beverley)
Wade
Melo
Bosh
Howard (Howard isn't re-signing with Houston anyway, so they can't ask for a lot)

Players shipped out in a deal like this... Whiteside, Deng, Dragic, Winslow, McRob, Birdman (& a 3rd team, to make things workout with the Knicks; which could be the Rockets. Houston sends Lawson to the Knicks & Miami gets Beverley).

But of course I would rather keep Whiteside, but if Pat really wants to contend now, this above scenario is what I came up with. Miami would be in the ECF for sure.

You are insane. Yeah I'm sure Melo is going to reject going to the cavs but waive it to go with Wade lol

xxplayerxx23
02-13-2016, 07:29 PM
I don't think Melo is going anywhere but the cavs one is most interesting

Cavs get Melo
Celtics get love
Knicks get Brooklyn pick smart Lee and whatever else expirings is needed to match salaries. If they did that then you trade Affalo Lopez to the highest bidder (a first? ) build around KP. Won't happen if not that I'd be cool with trying to upgrade pg

Dade County
02-13-2016, 08:25 PM
You are insane. Yeah I'm sure Melo is going to reject going to the cavs but waive it to go with Wade lol

I love this time of year...

I can see him wanting to play with Lbj too. Are you happy now? No where in my post did i say, Melo wouldn't go to the Cavs.

Back to sanity now.

Dade County
02-13-2016, 08:27 PM
I don't think Melo is going anywhere but the cavs one is most interesting

Cavs get Melo
Celtics get love
Knicks get Brooklyn pick smart Lee and whatever else expirings is needed to match salaries. If they did that then you trade Affalo Lopez to the highest bidder (a first? ) build around KP. Won't happen if not that I'd be cool with trying to upgrade pg

You just want the trade that makes you happy... Humans lol

IKnowHoops
02-13-2016, 08:41 PM
I don't want melo for Love on the Cavs. I gave it some thought, and Love is still young and its just not worth it once age comes into play.

xxplayerxx23
02-13-2016, 08:47 PM
I love this time of year...

I can see him wanting to play with Lbj too. Are you happy now? No where in my post did i say, Melo wouldn't go to the Cavs.

Back to sanity now.

Lol rumor has it he's said no to going to the cavs. Also your package is insane. Your out your mind

xxplayerxx23
02-13-2016, 08:48 PM
I don't want melo for Love on the Cavs. I gave it some thought, and Love is still young and its just not worth it once age comes into play.

Glad you don't but Lebron and the cavs do . Doubt it gets done anyway Melo doesn't want to go apparently

BoSox47
02-13-2016, 09:52 PM

No way the celtic give up all of that and no way is carmelo worth that return.

IKnowHoops
02-13-2016, 10:46 PM
Glad you don't but Lebron and the cavs do . Doubt it gets done anyway Melo doesn't want to go apparently

I don't trust Lebron's GM skills. Thank the Lord he isn't going to get his way on this one.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-13-2016, 10:47 PM
You just want the trade that makes you happy... Humans lol

AD leads to KD.
:laugh2:

xxplayerxx23
02-13-2016, 11:21 PM
I don't trust Lebron's GM skills. Thank the Lord he isn't going to get his way on this one.

Man I feel like it's w better fit against gs

5ass
02-13-2016, 11:24 PM
:

Dade County
02-14-2016, 01:33 AM
AD leads to KD.
:laugh2:

:clap: Got Me.

Lmao

I like this time of year.

kobe4thewinbang
02-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Do you guys think Kevin Love needs his own team again? Minnesota seems to be on the rise and the 'winner' of that trade with Wiggins coming into his own, but it seems like Love (despite his words and the resigned contract) is overshadowed by Irving and LeBron. With Blatt gone, I wonder if he'll get more touches? Just seems doomed to me. Why have a pricey player like that if he's not THE focal point or the #2 option?

Green_Monster
02-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Do you guys think Kevin Love needs his own team again? Minnesota seems to be on the rise and the 'winner' of that trade with Wiggins coming into his own, but it seems like Love (despite his words and the resigned contract) is overshadowed by Irving and LeBron. With Blatt gone, I wonder if he'll get more touches? Just seems doomed to me. Why have a pricey player like that if he's not THE focal point or the #2 option?

I think he'd be fine as a second option. I can't see his team being successful with him as the first option though, and as the third option he isn't getting used to his full potential.

5ass
02-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Apparently Andrew Nicholson was promised a trade because of lack of playing time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4CO7qdDRA8

Most underrated post player in the NBA. Has some of the best touch and footwork. Problem is he can't pass out of double teams well. Very good shooter for a PF (35% from 3). Not a good rebounder or defender. Think prime big baby Davis level (not play style) player if you can find a good fit for him. Could be a solid contributor for a team looking for scoring off the bench.

5ass
02-14-2016, 09:10 PM
I don't expect much in return, maybe even nothing (like the Harkless trade). Honestly I think rob will try to send him to a team where he can get playing time, not the one that gives up the best asset. A 2nd round pick doesn't matter much. There's just no room for him on the Magic with Gordon, Frye and Harris.

kobe4thewinbang
02-14-2016, 10:16 PM
I think he'd be fine as a second option. I can't see his team being successful with him as the first option though, and as the third option he isn't getting used to his full potential.I wonder if the Cavs resigned Love because they mainly want to trade him so they didn't just let him leave in the summer for nothing. I agree; he's more like a #2 guy, but on the Cavs he'll never be the #2 with Irving and James. Seems like a trade is best. Unfortunately he can't be like Draymond Green and post triple-doubles and being a playmaker since James and Irving need the ball so much. I remember the trade proposal for Klay Thompson by T'Wolves. Love would do better in GS, I think. But Boston would be good, too. They need definitive options. Thomas is playing well this year but not really the future. Smart is, I reckon. Olynyk maaaybe.

kobe4thewinbang
02-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Apparently Andrew Nicholson was promised a trade because of lack of playing time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4CO7qdDRA8

Most underrated post player in the NBA. Has some of the best touch and footwork. Problem is he can't pass out of double teams well. Very good shooter for a PF (35% from 3). Not a good rebounder or defender. Think prime big baby Davis level (not play style) player if you can find a good fit for him. Could be a solid contributor for a team looking for scoring off the bench.Big Baby had a good run in Orlando and in Boston. Made some clutch shots in that triple OT crazy game against the Bulls.

eDush
02-14-2016, 10:28 PM
I wonder if the Cavs resigned Love because they mainly want to trade him so they didn't just let him leave in the summer for nothing. I agree; he's more like a #2 guy, but on the Cavs he'll never be the #2 with Irving and James. Seems like a trade is best. Unfortunately he can't be like Draymond Green and post triple-doubles and being a playmaker since James and Irving need the ball so much. I remember the trade proposal for Klay Thompson by T'Wolves. Love would do better in GS, I think. But Boston would be good, too. They need definitive options. Thomas is playing well this year but not really the future. Smart is, I reckon. Olynyk maaaybe.

Actually he would not as the Warriors winning strategy is predicated on playing defense like the Spurs which Love either will not or cannot do for any duration. He is one of the best low post scorer and rebounder is used probably but not a good defender which the Warriors need as a starter and i doubt he would accept coming off the bench for what he is being paid, do you?

Go Warriors! :flag:

5ass
02-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Big Baby had a good run in Orlando and in Boston. Made some clutch shots in that triple OT crazy game against the Bulls.

He put up numbers on a terrible team in Orlando when he was a starter. With the Celtics he mostly just had good moments, overall he was not very good. He's not a starter, and Celtics traded him for Bass because of that. Inefficient and a liability on the court. He's a good 15-20 mpg guy. Even then he's mostly an energy guy with a jump shot that sometimes goes in. Nicholson is actually a lot more skilled, but doesn't bring Davis' energy.

eDush
02-14-2016, 10:55 PM
Durant will come back home (https://youtu.be/4U6eYw6aybI) everyone! All this rumors of him going to GS is just a ruse for his real desire of playing for his home team. Like Melo going back home to NY, Lebron going back home to Ohio not far from Cleveland and now Durant will continue that trend by going back home to the District of Columbia where he was born and raised. Seems like everyone don't know how important that is until you have a chance to do something special for your home town by winning the championship! :clap:

I have come up with an acceptable trade (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hjl5lgz) to make that happen since Durant would want the super duper 5 year max contract that can only happen with a sign and trade which the Wiz cannot sign outright anyways due to their cap limitations. GS is also part of this 3 way trade since Barnes will be getting a max like contract with rumors of up to 6 teams willing to offer it to him maybe having him sign a poison pill type contract to prevent the Warriors from matching the contract in order to break the defending World Champions apart. So we will have Barnes also do a sign and trade to replace the large hole left by Durant for OKC. Others players are move around to make the salary and position of needs work for the 3 clubs involved where they can agree to the agreement. We get back a player who won't be able to replace what Barnes means to the Warriors on the court but since it will be for less, it shouldn't hurt our production too much. Barnes wants the big bucks and he will get the 5 year deal he always wanted and play for a contender :nod: Everyone is happy... :clap: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hjl5lgz

KD is coming home (https://youtu.be/Gu-qFjalWac) where he belongs... :cheer: Anyone is thinking there is even a remote chance he would go to GS is only fooling themselves :nod:

Everyone needs to come back home where they belong!!! :flag:

Scoots
02-15-2016, 12:35 AM
Durant will come back home (https://youtu.be/4U6eYw6aybI) everyone! All this rumors of him going to GS is just a ruse for his real desire of playing for his home team. Like Melo going back home to NY, Lebron going back home to Ohio not far from Cleveland and now Durant will continue that trend by going back home to the District of Columbia where he was born and raised. Seems like everyone don't know how important that is until you have a chance to do something special for your home town by winning the championship! :clap:

I have come up with an acceptable trade (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hjl5lgz) to make that happen since Durant would want the super duper 5 year max contract that can only happen with a sign and trade which the Wiz cannot sign outright anyways due to their cap limitations. GS is also part of this 3 way trade since Barnes will be getting a max like contract with rumors of up to 6 teams willing to offer it to him maybe having him sign a poison pill type contract to prevent the Warriors from matching the contract in order to break the defending World Champions apart. So we will have Barnes also do a sign and trade to replace the large hole left by Durant for OKC. Others players are move around to make the salary and position of needs work for the 3 clubs involved where they can agree to the agreement. We get back a player who won't be able to replace what Barnes means to the Warriors on the court but since it will be for less, it shouldn't hurt our production too much. Barnes wants the big bucks and he will get the 5 year deal he always wanted and play for a contender :nod: Everyone is happy... :clap: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hjl5lgz

KD is coming home (https://youtu.be/Gu-qFjalWac) where he belongs... :cheer: Anyone is thinking there is even a remote chance he would go to GS is only fooling themselves :nod:

Everyone needs to come back home where they belong!!! :flag:

So Curry is going to Charlotte and Green to Detroit ... does that mean Klay is going to OKC?

I think KD to DC is fairly unlikely. I would guess most likely he's staying in OKC.

kobe4thewinbang
02-15-2016, 01:00 AM
So Curry is going to Charlotte and Green to Detroit ... does that mean Klay is going to OKC?

I think KD to DC is fairly unlikely. I would guess most likely he's staying in OKC.Well, all that plus I don't know what that post has to do with this thread. There are no current Durant rumors, as those only raised apply to the offseason. Really out of left field, that post.

In relative news, LeBron says "It's false." when asked about the trade rumor involving Kevin Love being traded to Celtics. Dunno how credible this source is, even though she works for ESPN, but Woj seems awfully quiet about it too.

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/698554104377806848

Another subject (can of worms) would be how "knowledgeable" LeBron is of what's going on with the Cavaliers. One day, he says he didn't tell the front office to fire Coach Blatt and knew nothing about it, but now he's saying he knows the Love trade rumors are false. :shrug:

kobe4thewinbang
02-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Actually he would not as the Warriors winning strategy is predicated on playing defense like the Spurs which Love either will not or cannot do for any duration. He is one of the best low post scorer and rebounder is used probably but not a good defender which the Warriors need as a starter and i doubt he would accept coming off the bench for what he is being paid, do you?

Go Warriors! :flag:I dunno how much defense is emphasized with the Warriors. They seem to mostly outscore people, not really holding the other team to 65 like the 2004 Pistons. Mostly a team predicated on good first quarter starts (usually at home) or runs in the 4th. Now, my Lakers suck at 3rd quarters and that's why they've lost most of their games. I wasn't specifically saying the Warriors would benefit from Love's defense, which has been outed as late as not being that good; I was just noting that the Warriors wanted him at one point.

kobe4thewinbang
02-15-2016, 01:11 AM
He put up numbers on a terrible team in Orlando when he was a starter. With the Celtics he mostly just had good moments, overall he was not very good. He's not a starter, and Celtics traded him for Bass because of that. Inefficient and a liability on the court. He's a good 15-20 mpg guy. Even then he's mostly an energy guy with a jump shot that sometimes goes in. Nicholson is actually a lot more skilled, but doesn't bring Davis' energy.Didn't watch him as much as you other than the moments (like when he won a game for Orlando) and knowing he's mostly an energy guy/x-factor. But I mean, the guy couldn't even get a deal in the offseason. So not saying you're wrong about him. Defined by how you used his prime in context of the past, lol. But Bass has sucked for the Lakers.

Scoots
02-15-2016, 01:58 AM
I dunno how much defense is emphasized with the Warriors. They seem to mostly outscore people, not really holding the other team to 65 like the 2004 Pistons. Mostly a team predicated on good first quarter starts (usually at home) or runs in the 4th. Now, my Lakers suck at 3rd quarters and that's why they've lost most of their games. I wasn't specifically saying the Warriors would benefit from Love's defense, which has been outed as late as not being that good; I was just noting that the Warriors wanted him at one point.

The Warriors emphasize D. Last year they were #1 in pace and #1 in defensive rating, this year they are playing at an even faster pace and are 4th in defensive rating (and 0.2 points per 100 possessions off 2nd ... the Spurs are WAAAAAY out front in first place, but play at a slow pace which makes D easier).

Also, some people in the Warriors wanted Love ... but supposedly those people were not Jerry West, Bob Myers, and Steve Kerr ... the implication was that the people who really wanted him were the owners.

eDush
02-15-2016, 02:40 AM

I think KD to DC is fairly unlikely. I would guess most likely he's staying in OKC.

We already know that Dray will not sign with Detroit nor would allay with OKC. If you noticed the pattern Scoots, they involved superstars who could make a big impact by going to another team. Lebron went back home and took the Cavs to the championship series and was up 2 games to 1 on us until their injury riddled team tired out. I would consider Durant a superstar who can make the Wiz instead contenders at the same level with OKC now if not more so with the current talent they have with Wall, Beal and Durant as the new Big 3!!! :clap:

Once Curry wins 2 championships with the Warriors, he will consider going back home to win one for Michael Jordan as they have a very good young club that needs arguably the best player to take them to the next level. And he can keep on pounding for the Panthers at home since he hates the Niners. Not saying he would leave but he will consider all his options and playing for Jordan is much better than playing for Lacob, anyone can tell you that.....:nod:.

eDush
02-15-2016, 02:49 AM
I dunno how much defense is emphasized with the Warriors. They seem to mostly outscore people, not really holding the other team to 65 like the 2004 Pistons. Mostly a team predicated on good first quarter starts (usually at home) or runs in the 4th. Now, my Lakers suck at 3rd quarters and that's why they've lost most of their games. I wasn't specifically saying the Warriors would benefit from Love's defense, which has been outed as late as not being that good; I was just noting that the Warriors wanted him at one point.

Wrong but I don't blame you since you are not a Warriors fans and assume they don't play defense. They defense is one of the best in the league at shutting opponents but since they play an up tempo system, it doesn't show as much unless you are a Warriors fan who watch them closely game after game :nod:

kobe4thewinbang
02-15-2016, 05:31 AM
Wrong but I don't blame you since you are not a Warriors fans and assume they don't play defense. They defense is one of the best in the league at shutting opponents but since they play an up tempo system, it doesn't show as much unless you are a Warriors fan who watch them closely game after game :nod:I'm confused. How do the Warriors play such good defense if teams are dropping 100+ on them?

eDush
02-15-2016, 06:18 AM
I'm confused. How do the Warriors play such good defense if teams are dropping 100+ on them?

First you have to accept the fact that if you are given more opportunities on offense via increase in number of ball possessions, the more chances you will have in scoring. The Warriors runs an up tempo transition offense predicated on movement keeping ball isolations and sets to a minimum. Because they don't need to work that hard on offense to allow us to put our energy on defense that forces turnovers by cutting into passing lanes and so forth. Our defensive rating was like 3rd overall last time I check and we were rank first in defensive efficiency last season. That is as efficient as any team can play on defense when you factor in the variables :nod:

The Pistons under Larry Brown use to run these slow half court sets and run the clock down to the last few seconds every possessions. If they get an offensive rebound, they would work the shot clock down again before scoring. Now you can see why opponents were scoring 65 points on them at times is due to their lack of possessions as their defense was putting pressure forcing opponent to make tough shots as oppose to forcing turnovers which is not as efficient as what the Warriors was doing on defense as the Pistons margin of victory was much closer as well as their win loss record against generally weaker opponents in the eastern conference but I need to verify this to be sure when I'm fully awake.

Hope that makes sense...
:dance:

Chronz
02-15-2016, 02:13 PM
First you have to accept the fact that if you are given more opportunities on offense via increase in number of ball possessions, the more chances you will have in scoring. The Warriors runs an up tempo transition offense predicated on movement keeping ball isolations and sets to a minimum. Because they don't need to work that hard on offense to allow us to put our energy on defense that forces turnovers by cutting into passing lanes and so forth. Our defensive rating was like 3rd overall last time I check and we were rank first in defensive efficiency last season. That is as efficient as any team can play on defense when you factor in the variables :nod:

The Pistons under Larry Brown use to run these slow half court sets and run the clock down to the last few seconds every possessions. If they get an offensive rebound, they would work the shot clock down again before scoring. Now you can see why opponents were scoring 65 points on them at times is due to their lack of possessions as their defense was putting pressure forcing opponent to make tough shots as oppose to forcing turnovers which is not as efficient as what the Warriors was doing on defense as the Pistons margin of victory was much closer as well as their win loss record against generally weaker opponents in the eastern conference but I need to verify this to be sure when I'm fully awake.

Hope that makes sense...
:dance:
Yes and no, even when you account for pace, those Pistons (particularly after the trade for Sheed) were the greatest defensive team of all-time.

Gander13SM
02-16-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm confused. How do the Warriors play such good defense if teams are dropping 100+ on them?

Opponents shoot an average of 43% from the field and 32% from deep against the Warriors, that's #1 in the league. The pace is the reason, the have extra possessions so although the Warriors hold them to abysmal shooting percentages the extra possessions make up for it.

Combine that with the fact that the Warriors are in the top half of the league for forcing turnovers and are #3rd in opponents PPS as well as being #2 in defensive efficiency and you have yourself one of the top 3 defensive teams in the league.

This is why, despite being the best offensive team in the league, if they're struggling to score they still win games the majority of the time. Their defense bails them out.

They're a historic team in every facet of the game. You don't get to this level without being elite offensively AND defensively.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Bucks turning down calls for Parker. Monroe is off the table for trades other then if its a crazy offer. So only starter available is MCW. Hopefully it's MCW to Thunder for Cameron Payne. Sounds like the Wolves want Bucks Plumlee as well.

True Sports Fan
02-16-2016, 11:56 AM
So much cringe worthy replies in this topic lol

Anyways not expecting the Kings to do much, if anything at all

2-ONE-5
02-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Bucks turning down calls for Parker. Monroe is off the table for trades other then if its a crazy offer. So only starter available is MCW. Hopefully it's MCW to Thunder for Cameron Payne. Sounds like the Wolves want Bucks Plumlee as well.

i just read that Bucks are in talks to send Monroe to NO

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-16-2016, 12:10 PM
With all the Howard trade talk and the Kevin Love rumors as well what would their fanbases think of just swapping the two players? Obviously more would have to be involved probably with another asset going to Cleveland but I think it would be pretty fair.

Love hasn't been the same in Cleveland, Dwight is off his game but is still averaging like 15 points and 12 boards

I think it benefits both teams. It benefits Cleveland because they still have a big three of Kyrie LeBron and Howard and for the Rockets that's the best they're getting back for Dwight they still stay very competitive and with a harden love combo could even attract Durant.

Obviously Cleveland would have to get some sort of commitment from Dwight to do this though I know it won't happen just thought it made sense for both sides

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-16-2016, 12:14 PM

Yeah this is why you can never believe a team when they say oh we're not trading this player or these guys are off the table. They're not going to come out and say yes we're trying to trade them because it would hurt the value of them

Stunner
I need Pau and Snell for Mclemore and Koufos to happen now !!!

MILLERHIGHLIFE

New article or requoted from last week? Monroe probably always linked to New Orleans since local ties there.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 12:16 PM
I need Pau and Snell for Mclemore and Koufos to happen now !!!

Cavs are linked to wanting both. As well as Martin and if Joe Johnson is bought out.

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Could this deadline just be smoke and mirrors?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-16-2016, 12:25 PM
Its always more hype then action but I'm sure some deal will go down at least 1 bigger name

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Could this deadline just be smoke and mirrors?

I see Howard to Miami since Celtics prefer Horford. If it only takes Whiteside and salary filler for Howard its a done deal I bet. But if Morey gets greedy and wants Winslow as well then probably not. I think few weeks back Rockets wanted Dragic. Also read Lakers will offer max to Whiteside this summer. But they probably saying that to everyone and which ever inks the deal happens. Since Lakers haven't landed a big name in a while.

cyph34
02-16-2016, 01:34 PM
Let's make it happen guys.....

Blake Griffin for Kevin Love.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Talks between the Pelicans and Bucks involving Greg Monroe are "very real" per @AmicoHoops. Pelicans want to pair Anthony Davis & Monroe.

shep33
02-16-2016, 02:37 PM
For fun NBA GM's should make trades for players with the same last names as each other.

Example: LeBron James for Mike James.... fair on every level, although MJ is the GOAT

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 02:42 PM
Looks like Blake Griffin is "untouchable" according to Clippers' brass. I guess if you touch Blake, you get punched?

Vampirate
02-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Talks between the Pelicans and Bucks involving Greg Monroe are "very real" per @AmicoHoops. Pelicans want to pair Anthony Davis & Monroe.

Why do teams who want to get over the hump go after players who have a reputation of being bad defenders?

Is Monroe really going to help out NO that much?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Not much I like from Pelicans. Even if it was Monroe for putrid Asik and Pelicans unprotected 2016 first id say no. Very weak draft. Also chance Pelicans start to get some wins when healthy and Bucks rise to lottery. So even a pick swap would be grim. Hammond loved Holiday that draft. But Kidd is more less GM in Milwaukee now. Most of the Pelicans are expiring contract rentals or injury prone or both. So kinda dull. I rather just trade MCW for Cameron Payne and call it a deadline.

Maybe Plumlee to Wolves for their Payne as well. Gordon be a rental as well as Anderson. Also Piston want Anderson badly. Bucks have $20M to spend this summer not saying they land anyone this time around but why give up assets when we could have a chance without giving up anything. Nets said same thing for Jennings if they miss out on a trade for Jennings. They just sign him this summer.

FOXHOUND
02-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Why do teams who want to get over the hump go after players who have a reputation of being bad defenders?

Is Monroe really going to help out NO that much?

Desperation. I don't get the rush. Davis is young and already locked up for many years. They should wait out these contracts and slowly build around him the right way. They're set up to have a lot of cap space the next two offseasons and foreseeable future if they manage it right.

I think it's just GM desperation trying to avoid getting fired. Last year they made the playoffs, so now they kind of set a bad precedent for themselves. Just blow it up and start over.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 03:06 PM
Sources: Detroit Pistons have discussed a deal to acquire Tobias Harris from the Orlando Magic for Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Interesting move ... what's ersans deal? I know Jennings is a FA so kinda like a salary dump for otown depending on ersans contract,

Jennings
Dipo
Ersan
Gordon
Vucevic

Bench-
Payton
Fournier
Mario
Frye
Smith

shep33
02-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Sources: Detroit Pistons have discussed a deal to acquire Tobias Harris from the Orlando Magic for Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova.

I like that a lot for Detroit.

kdspurman
02-16-2016, 03:49 PM
Merging the 2 Trade Deadline threads here so all things trade deadline (rumors, ideas, etc...) can be discussed in 1 spot

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:04 PM
See Orlando looking to ditch Frye , Bulls take him if they add Fournier tho. At least after this season taj becomes an expiring

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 04:22 PM
Courtney Lee to the Hornets per Yahoo.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Memphis is trading Courtney Lee to Charlotte, sources tell @TheVertical

Sources: As part of Lee deal, Charlotte sending Brian Roberts, PJ Hairston and two 2nds to Memphis.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:30 PM
The Heat are jumping in on this Hornets/Grizzlies trade, making it a three team deal. (Y!)

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Charlotte's Brian Roberts will move to Miami as part of three-team deal with Charlotte and Memphis, sources tell @TheVertical

Sources: Miami will send two future second-round picks to Memphis as part of 3-team deal, although one is heavily protected.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Miami will send Chris Andersen to Memphis in deal too, sources tell @TheVertical

Stunner
02-16-2016, 04:39 PM
The Milwaukee Bucks are in discussions to send Michael Carter-Williams to Houston, source says.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Source: #Bulls have offered Nikola Mirotic, Tony Snell, Joakim Noah's expiring deal & 1st rounder to #Kings for Rudy Gay & Ben McLemore.

https://twitter.com/therealc_los/status/699687813617446913

Saddletramp
02-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Source: #Bulls have offered Nikola Mirotic, Tony Snell, Joakim Noah's expiring deal & 1st rounder to #Kings for Rudy Gay & Ben McLemore.

Really? Wow.

byan04
02-16-2016, 06:08 PM
that would be a great trade for all teams

Stunner
02-16-2016, 06:13 PM
that would be a great trade for all teams

I have slick hope it's true cuz that deal gets the Bulls under the lux tax

byan04
02-16-2016, 06:20 PM
this Jimmy Butler dancing needs to stop...

xbrackattackx
02-16-2016, 06:34 PM
Charlotte apparently made a Offer on Dwight. Man, Charlottle serious this year. Jordan wants number 7. Lol.

byan04
02-16-2016, 06:36 PM
they are close but not quite yet

xbrackattackx
02-16-2016, 06:37 PM

Damn. I actually like this a lot for the Bulls. Gay is underrated since his awful contract days. He's on a darling contract of 12 Million this year. Him ,Rose and Butler could score in bunches. And Gay is a Ironman doesn't miss a lot of games. Ben Mac would be sixth man?

xbrackattackx
02-16-2016, 06:39 PM
If they could resign Noah and get Whiteside back. They could have the angriest big men yet.

Noah,Cousins,Whiteside and WCS.

KG2TB
02-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Damn. I actually like this a lot for the Bulls. Gay is underrated since his awful contract days. He's on a darling contract of 12 Million this year. Him ,Rose and Butler could score in bunches. And Gay is a Ironman doesn't miss a lot of games. Ben Mac would be sixth man?

Yep.

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/McLemore
Gay/MDJ/McDermott
Taj/Bobby
Gasol/Bobby/Felicio

Still an early playoff team but a better one.

xbrackattackx
02-16-2016, 06:43 PM
Yep.

Rose/Moore
Jimmy/McLemore
Gay/MDJ/McDermott
Taj/Bobby
Gasol/Bobby/Felicio

Still an early playoff team but a better one.

Still wish you guys got one big back. Just incase Pau got hurt. Portis is a monster though.

byan04
02-16-2016, 06:43 PM
would still be a young solid team.

KG2TB
02-16-2016, 06:48 PM
Still wish you guys got one big back. Just incase Pau got hurt. Portis is a monster though.

Yeah it'd be nice but I'd do the deal either way.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 06:53 PM
The Milwaukee Bucks are in discussions to send Michael Carter-Williams to Houston, source says.

Strange. Bucks poster on Bucks forum just posted Bucks keeping MCW. Unless smoke and mirrors to play hard ball. Any news what Rockets offering? Link?

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 07:11 PM
I want Pat Riley to trade Dragic now. MCW or Teague are options for sure. Hopefully the Teague Horford to Miami rumor turns out to be true.

xbrackattackx
02-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Strange. Bucks poster on Bucks forum just posted Bucks keeping MCW. Unless smoke and mirrors to play hard ball. Any news what Rockets offering? Link?

A Local radio station near Atlanta, reported the deal done between NO and Milk. But I can't find anything on it. It was one of those 10 to the hour sports things. You heard anything?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2016, 07:51 PM
A Local radio station near Atlanta, reported the deal done between NO and Milk. But I can't find anything on it. It was one of those 10 to the hour sports things. You heard anything?

Nothing yet other then Pelicans interested in Monroe. Mainly heard Rockets want MCW. Then we get Lawson. Other pieces from Bucks has to be tossed in cause Lawson is $12M and MCW is like $2M. So $8M Mayo and $2M Plumlee or $6M Vasquez package. Maybe Rockets throw cheap throw in like $1M Harrell or $1.5MDekker back. As for Pelicans not sure. I was rambling on early with Bucks posters. Gordon and Anderson are expiring rentals.

Holiday our GM liked that draft but if we get Lawson not sure we get Holiday as well. If it's horrible contract of Asik that pick better be unprotected in 2017. Rather have a pick that draft. This draft is weak in 2016. Also Pelicans only 2 spots ahead of us in Lottery. Also Pelicans getting healthy they probably move down the draft. Bucks probably move up so even a pick swap this draft be horrible since Asik is a negative alone.

Unless its only gonna be one deal either Holiday package or Lawson package. Not both.

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Nothing yet other then Pelicans interested in Monroe. Mainly heard Rockets want MCW. Then we get Lawson. Other pieces from Bucks has to be tossed in cause Lawson is $12M and MCW is like $2M. So $8M Mayo and $2M Plumlee or $6M Vasquez package. Maybe Rockets throw cheap throw in like $1M Harrell or $1.5MDekker back. As for Pelicans not sure. I was rambling on early with Bucks posters. Gordon and Anderson are expiring rentals.

Holiday our GM liked that draft but if we get Lawson not sure we get Holiday as well. If it's horrible contract of Asik that pick better be unprotected in 2017. Rather have a pick that draft. This draft is weak in 2016. Also Pelicans only 2 spots ahead of us in Lottery. Also Pelicans getting healthy they probably move down the draft. Bucks probably move up so even a pick swap this draft be horrible since Asik is a negative alone.

Unless its only gonna be one deal either Holiday package or Lawson package. Not both.

Out of all the PGs on the market, I like Dragic the most for Mil. I would gladly do a MCW, Monroe for Dragic ,Whiteside, and Stokes/Richardson swap.

R. Johnson#3
02-16-2016, 08:22 PM

Rudy Gay can put up good numbers but he can also completely slow an offense down all on his own. You truly don't understand how painful it is until he's on your team.

JLynn943
02-16-2016, 08:38 PM
Rudy Gay can put up good numbers but he can also completely slow an offense down all on his own. You truly don't understand how painful it is until he's on your team.

He's been way better with that on the Kings. Like, that has very rarely been an issue. I think being obviously the second option has solved that.

I don't really want the Kings to trade him unless we fill some needs with good players. His contract is a bargain with the increasing salary cap.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 09:30 PM
The Los Angeles Clippers are nearing agreement on a deal to acquire Orlando's Channing Frye, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Clippers would Lance Stephenson in a deal with Magic, but league sources say Clippers probing another deal elsewhere with Stephenson too.

Clippers could turn back to Orlando and complete Frye deal that would include Stephenson, CJ Wilcox and possibly a future 2nd rounder.

Sources: For tonight, Clippers holding back on finalizing Frye deal with Orlando. Clippers plans to give Orlando final word on Wednesday.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 09:36 PM
Sources: Clippers are working on a bigger deal using Stephenson's contract, but that is a longshot. Most likely scenario still Orlando deal.

basketballkitty
02-16-2016, 09:46 PM
From what I understand, Lance's deal ends this year. Next year is a team option, is that right ? If so. And if he is the Cancer we all know that he is, I suspect he will just be released by the Clippers if they can't trade him.

Stunner
02-16-2016, 10:03 PM
Sources: If Frye deal to Clippers goes through on Wednesday, Stephenson would never play a game for Orlando. Magic will waive him.

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Isn't it sad to see Lance become an afterthought? Went from leading the league in triple doubles and being an all star snub to irrelevant. Guy had talent. What happened to him?

Stunner
02-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Isn't it sad to see Lance become an afterthought? Went from leading the league in triple doubles and being an all star snub to irrelevant. Guy had talent. What happened to him?

The hornets , he can still play and his stats this season aren't bad but short mins but I think he can still thrive on a team that embraces him like Indy did . Hell maybe he goes back to the pacers

AI
02-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Tommy Dee on Twitter...

Chances that Melo gets traded:

Before 8:15pm? 0%
After 8:15pm? 75%

To recap: Heavy interest in Melo over past 48 hrs not initiated by Phil. Orl/LAC deal attempting to expand to include Blake/may involve NYK>

Source: Any potential Blake/Melo/Orlando deal "probably wouldn't involve Oladipo"

Source: Phil wants to win with Melo to silence critics. He's been tempted over the past 48 hours with such heavy interest.

Melo to the Clippers is something to keep an eye on.

Saddletramp
02-16-2016, 10:45 PM
I'm starting to hate Jimmy Butler.

byan04
02-16-2016, 10:46 PM
yeah that jimmy butler dancing meme..is freaking dumb ..and needs to end just like the jordan crying meme

sixer04fan
02-16-2016, 10:59 PM
Saw this on twitter today. It actually works out financially haha. Who says no?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zp93gsz

byan04
02-16-2016, 11:03 PM
haha its like the whole philly team for him..hahah thats great

basketballkitty
02-16-2016, 11:04 PM

Hilarious!! Although I don't think L.A. will have enough open roster spots ( LOL )

sixer04fan
02-16-2016, 11:05 PM
haha its like the whole philly team for him..hahah thats great

It's exactly that lol

lakerfan85
02-16-2016, 11:15 PM

Lol!!

Wade n Fade
02-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Tommy Dee on Twitter...

Chances that Melo gets traded:

Melo to the Clippers is something to keep an eye on.

Been saying Melo to the Clips for awhile too. Makes more sense to clear out the post for Jordan while having Melo work as the primary scorer.

goingfor28
02-17-2016, 01:20 AM
Been saying Melo to the Clips for awhile too. Makes more sense to clear out the post for Jordan while having Melo work as the primary scorer.
This makes no sense for LA though. Blake is 26, Melo is what? 31 and his contract is awful.

Wade n Fade
02-17-2016, 07:25 AM
This makes no sense for LA though. Blake is 26, Melo is what? 31 and his contract is awful.

Yes, it does. Melo is a good player at the three. The Clips can win without Griffin. They have zero consistency to keep up with KD or Iggy/Barnes or Leonard at the three. Melo can play the 4 in small ball lineups too. Age doesn't matter as much. The Knicks would have to give up another piece or two for Griffin, but Melo and CP3 would work well.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2016, 09:11 AM
If Pelicans want Monroe Bucks pushing for Pelicans first round pick with hardly any protection on it. But the pick isn't for the Bucks. Bucks then will trade that and salary to Hawks for Teague. So far seems Pelicans dont wanna part with the pick though. Then not sure if MCW and fillers will still be traded to Rockets yet or not or that's only a back up plan trade. Stay tuned.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2016, 09:52 AM
If all Bucks rumors happen. Little bit of guess on some players like Asik and Payne and Harrell coming back as well as what's going out and where. But my guess it's MCW and Vasquez to Rockets for Lawson and Harrell. Then Monroe to Pelicans for 2016 first and Asik. Then Pelicans pick and Mayo to Hawks for Teague. Then maybe Plumlee to Wolves for Payne or Miller. Most likely Payne. Rockets and Wolves had interests in Vasquez this summer. Also Bucks had interests in Harrell that draft. But then he had a bad workout then it was between Portis and Vaughn. Bucks roster after all said and done if any or all happens.

Teague, Lawson, Ennis
Middleton, Bayless, Vaughn
Parker, Copeland, Inglis
Giannis, JOB, Harrel?, Payne?
Henson, Asik

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Seems that Wizards want Miles Plumlee from Bucks as well now. Hard to say what Bucks get in return. Bucks already had Dudley, Gooden, Neal, Sessions, Temple from Wizards.

Chronz
02-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Jesus christ people, every year I have to put up with the delusion that Melo and Blake are a good trade match. Its not going to happen, Clips wouldn't do it even if this was prime Melo, no exec is that dumb.

Chronz
02-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Yes, it does. Melo is a good player at the three. The Clips can win without Griffin. They have zero consistency to keep up with KD or Iggy/Barnes or Leonard at the three. Melo can play the 4 in small ball lineups too. Age doesn't matter as much. The Knicks would have to give up another piece or two for Griffin, but Melo and CP3 would work well.

What do you mean the Clips can win without Griffin, umm they can win without Melo too, what matters is how you improve the team and Blake is far too young and too talented to trade for a guy like Melo. I get the idea of spacing but the talent differential is too much for my liking.

You mention him as our 3 but in order to space around DJ we need him to play the 4 almost full time. Who battles the bigs? Blake isn't a great defender but hes definitely more capable than Melo on that end.

JLynn943
02-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Blake for Melo isn't a good trade for LA.

Something more interesting to me would be:

Blake
Stephenson
2016 1st round pick

for

Melo
Porzingis

Clippers get talent now and for the future while the Knicks get the superior player and a sizable expiring to make a splash in free agency. I don't think it's quite good enough for NY to do, but it's closer.

basketballkitty
02-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Blake for Melo isn't a good trade for LA.

Something more interesting to me would be:

Blake
Stephenson
2016 1st round pick

for

Melo
Porzingis

Clippers get talent now and for the future while the Knicks get the superior player and a sizable expiring to make a splash in free agency.

Every Knick fan in the world is laughing their BUTTS off at you right now. :-)