PDA

View Full Version : kobe tells clarkson to "stop playing like a 'light skinned' dude"

blahblahyoutoo
01-04-2016, 09:14 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384282/Kobe-Bryant-told-LA-Lakers-teammate-Jordan-Clarkson-stop-playing-like-light-skinned-dude.html

somehow i doubt those were the exact words used.

More-Than-Most
01-04-2016, 09:21 PM
see... Now think if Kobe was White and he said this.... MY ****ING GOD

Now that being said I completely understand Kobe here... I have my own personal racist thoughts when it comes to basketball... I would never... ever draft a white person. I know I know wah wah wah but Dirk/Porz/Nash... Sorry I dont care... I would never draft one... I am as white as white can be too.

Its not that I hate any skin color... its percentages and more often then not black guys are drafted and very few white guys are superstars

G_S_W
01-04-2016, 09:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAeBW2EEuT0

Redrum187
01-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Do the PC guys care or is it acceptable because Kobe is Black?

KobeOwnSU
01-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Good. He played better last night too.

PurpleLynch
01-04-2016, 09:46 PM

Now that being said I completely understand Kobe here... I have my own personal racist thoughts when it comes to basketball... I would never... ever draft a white person. I know I know wah wah wah but Dirk/Porz/Nash... Sorry I dont care... I would never draft one... I am as white as white can be too.

Its not that I hate any skin color... its percentages and more often then not black guys are drafted and very few white guys are superstars

Actually,it would sound funny since it means "don't play like me".

RLundi
01-04-2016, 10:47 PM

Lol I absolutely wouldn't draft an American white person but for sure I'd draft a European. When I think of white Americans, I just see their ceiling being Troy Murphy or something -- not bad, but I'd rather gamble on a guy with some melatonin.

Phantom Dreamer
01-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Kobe is another silver spoon child who has never faced any adversity in life.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-04-2016, 11:25 PM
I think Clarkson said Kobe told him that he "attacked the rim like a light skinned dude, go hard like a dark skinned one." So essentially, its inter racial bias. He is saying lighter skinned black guys go soft and dark skinned go hard. Which is stupid but it has nothing to do with white people.

TrueFan420
01-04-2016, 11:31 PM
I think Clarkson said Kobe told him that he "attacked the rim like a light skinned dude, go hard like a dark skinned one." So essentially, its inter racial bias. He is saying lighter skinned black guys go soft and dark skinned go hard. Which is stupid but it has nothing to do with white people.

Maybe but I wouldn't be shocked if he Clarkson was toning down a little more colorful language. (Pun not intended tho surprising fitting).

PowerHouse
01-04-2016, 11:59 PM
I get that it was a joke but some of the best and most ferocious dunkers of all time are light-skinned.

Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Vince Carter (he qualifies as light-skinned, right?)

blahblahyoutoo
01-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Do the PC guys care or is it acceptable because Kobe is Black?

don't be ignant. only white people can be races.

Bron > Kobe
01-05-2016, 12:03 AM
So sick of blacks and these double standards.

The **** you mean "Double Standard"?

IKnowHoops
01-05-2016, 12:40 AM
:speechless:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

IKnowHoops
01-05-2016, 12:44 AM
I get that it was a joke but some of the best and most ferocious dunkers of all time are light-skinned.

Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Vince Carter (he qualifies as light-skinned, right?)

Don't forget Barkley

basketballkitty
01-05-2016, 01:04 AM
I wonder if Kobe ever heard of " Thunder " Dan Majerle ???

IKnowHoops
01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
I wonder if Kobe ever heard of " Thunder " Dan Majerle ???

He's not talking about white dudes, he's talking bout light skin black dudes.

meloman1592
01-05-2016, 02:15 AM
Lol I absolutely wouldn't draft an American white person but for sure I'd draft a European. When I think of white Americans, I just see their ceiling being Troy Murphy or something -- not bad, but I'd rather gamble on a guy with some melatonin.

Melanin ? Lmfaoooooo that was a good laugh. You draft a guy with more sleep ?

Also this whole thing is being taken out of context. There are light skin black guys and dark skin black guys. It's a false but funny stereotype that light skin dudes don't do things as aggressively as darker dudes. There are even memes with michael Eily and tyrese ****ing taraji p Henson in different movies to picturize the notion. It's not necessarily true, just funny in the black community. Kobe said nothing wrong. Stop crying guys

meloman1592
01-05-2016, 02:16 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lmfaooooooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Philippe Rushton said exactly the same thing Kobe said.

The difference is, Rushton is a racist. Whereas Kobe is black. And everyone knows blacks can't be racist.

Redrum187
01-05-2016, 05:26 AM
But if I was one of those PC bros, I'd argue the "light skin" is a direct result of being an ethnicity other than Black (he's mixed) which in turn makes Kobe's statements bigoted and grounds for suspension.

Had Clarkson been full or mostly Black, then I could understand PC bros saying it's a loophole by saying, "Well, Black people have different shades. It's more inter-racial so it's okay."

Munkeysuit
01-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Kobe is an italian bruva

Tony_Starks
01-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Hilarious! Clarkson with his ol Al-B Sure looking a.....

Tony_Starks
01-05-2016, 10:54 AM
* Fun fact for white folks:

Black people have a inside joke about light skin dudes being soft, too pretty, always getting the girl...blah blah blah. As opposed to dark skin dudes being the so called rugged/ tough guys. Example: "You got beat up by THAT guy? That light bright Shemar Moore looking, pedicure getting dude beat you up!!!"

It's a inside thing within the group, you're not expected to understand it, you're not really allowed to participate in it, but you are allowed to laugh if you see it portrayed in movies, stand up comedy, or in this case in sports.

YOUR WELCOME

IndyRealist
01-05-2016, 11:23 AM

I think it'd be hilarious if a white guy said, "stop playing like me"

D-Leethal
01-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Clarkson is an idiot for saying this publicly, but my God the PC culture in today's generation is so pathetic. It's a joke, it's funny, and for the most part derived from truth. White boys don't take it to the rack with aggression.

ewing
01-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Clarkson is an idiot for saying this publicly, but my God the PC culture in today's generation is so pathetic. It's a joke, it's funny, and for the most part derived from truth. White boys don't take it to the rack with aggression.

I'll take it to the hole against other vertically challenged white boys

D-Leethal
01-05-2016, 01:34 PM
I'll take it to the hole against other vertically challenged white boys

I'll be waiting on the perimeter for the white boy 3 off the ewing black man dribble drive and kick.

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 02:32 PM
if you ever sit courtside, you will realize there is no political correctness in basketball.

PurpleLynch
01-05-2016, 02:43 PM

Black people have a inside joke about light skin dudes being soft, too pretty, always getting the girl...blah blah blah. As opposed to dark skin dudes being the so called rugged/ tough guys. Example: "You got beat up by THAT guy? That light bright Shemar Moore looking, pedicure getting dude beat you up!!!"

It's a inside thing within the group, you're not expected to understand it, you're not really allowed to participate in it, but you are allowed to laugh if you see it portrayed in movies, stand up comedy, or in this case in sports.

YOUR WELCOME

This. Just this. It's more of an inside joke based on racial undertones. One of my best friend is jewish and I make sometimes jokes on his jewish heritage(also,I have jewish heritage from my mother).

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 02:46 PM
I think it'd be hilarious if a white guy said, "stop playing like me"

Bird used to yell at the other teams sideline when they put a white guy on him. Thought they were disrespecting him haha.

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 02:47 PM

ever heard of Tom Chambers!

valade16
01-05-2016, 03:00 PM
if you ever sit courtside, you will realize there is no political correctness in basketball.

Or ever just played pickup basketball. I have been called every white player in the NBA as a nickname at various points. Heck, I could usually determine how good I was playing by how good the white guy they called me was lol. If I got Bird or Dirk, I was killin'. One time I got Meyers Leonard. I was like "yep, time to go home and work on my game".

Mr_Jones
01-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Lololol so many people have no idea what this even means.

"I am so upset! Grrrr!"

So funny seeing people get angry over something they don't understand the context of. Don't even bother trying to explain it to them; they've made up their mind.

cmellofan15
01-05-2016, 03:27 PM
So sick of blacks and these double standards.

LMAO

you are sick of a whole race of people because of words? hahahahaha does this sound racist to anyone else??

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Or ever just played pickup basketball. I have been called every white player in the NBA as a nickname at various points. Heck, I could usually determine how good I was playing by how good the white guy they called me was lol. If I got Bird or Dirk, I was killin'. One time I got Meyers Leonard. I was like "yep, time to go home and work on my game".

haha

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 03:44 PM

YOUR WELCOME

It's not an "inside thing."

Everyone knows the black race is more aggressive and violent. Therefore, mixed genes (with whites or asians) makes you less aggressive and violent.

Jordan is half filipino, not half white.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Bird used to yell at the other teams sideline when they put a white guy on him. Thought they were disrespecting him haha.

That is hilarious. Classic larry legend.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 03:49 PM

False. Only black people are allowed to make racist statements and swear on court.

White players are not allowed to say the same things. They'll be out of the league.

It's a PC double standard.

ewing
01-05-2016, 03:54 PM

YOUR WELCOME

Wow, that was hilarious

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Lololol so many people have no idea what this even means.

"I am so upset! Grrrr!"

So funny seeing people get angry over something they don't understand the context of. Don't even bother trying to explain it to them; they've made up their mind.

The context is black people can mouth off whenever they want.

Anyone else (whites and asians) it's a capital offence.

PC bull---- double standard.

Necrosis
01-05-2016, 04:23 PM

One of the dumbest posts I have seen on here, a white guy like Larry bird you mean? how about steve nash? stockton? blake is half white LOLOL

It;s also melanin, not melatonin, at least get that right if you are going to be racist.

Melatonin is released from the pineal gland and regulates the circadian cycle, melanin is a pigment found in skin.

It would be like me claiming black players cause more problems, let's see, morris twins, cousins, wallace, some of the biggest queens have been black guys.

Kobe is a racist moron rapist narcissist, color of skin HAS nothing to do with it, this is just racism and he should be shunned for it.

cmellofan15
01-05-2016, 04:49 PM
The context is black people can mouth off whenever they want.

Anyone else (whites and asians) it's a capital offence.

PC bull---- double standard.

I love seeing your posts. I think it's so funny when you victimize yourself as if someone is attacking you and your majority race lmao.

Stop oppressing white people with your comments Kobe!!!

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Are you mad because you feel you can't proudly display that giant swastika tattoo'd across your chest?

that isn't exactly a white pride tattoo haha

MonroeFAN
01-05-2016, 05:54 PM

YOUR WELCOME

This. Just this. It's more of an inside joke based on racial undertones. One of my best friend is jewish and I make sometimes jokes on his jewish heritage(also,I have jewish heritage from my mother).

White folk's racism was an inside joke as well.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 06:44 PM
All you do is drone on and on unprovoked about how African Americans are inferior. I feel sorry for you. You are offensive, and that's the truth.

African Americans are not inferior overall. They are superior in specific sports. They are inferior in academic and intellectual pursuits. Those are facts.

Ever notice there is no "affirmative action" for professional sports? Shouldn't whites and hispanics and native americans and asians have greater access to those high paying jobs? There is so much inequality!

Of course there shouldn't be. The nba would quickly become an inferior product.

Likewise, blacks and hispanics should not benefit from affirmative action in colleges and the professions. They are not as well qualified.

Let's be consistent here.

Bostonjorge
01-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Delonte west is lite skin

Bron > Kobe
01-05-2016, 07:23 PM
The idiots who claim that blacks cannot be racist are the ones engaging in race baiting.

Of course, calling out hypocritical and illogical statements is "baiting" now in this pc world.
That's all good and fine, but this isn't the place for it. This is the second time you've made a thread uncomfortable with this crap.

xbrackattackx
01-05-2016, 07:32 PM
If someone sourced a Image, it would be deleted on the spot. But this guy spews false facts. "Black people aren't academically strong" and "they are superior at certain sports". Come on he can't believe this. But please let trump JR continue.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 07:35 PM
That's all good and fine, but this isn't the place for it. This is the second time you've made a thread uncomfortable with this crap.

If you don't like talking about race, then don't click on a thread which discusses race. Duh.

No one is responsible for making you feel comfortable. You must be a soft, light skinned dude. Soft like charmin.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 07:41 PM
If someone sourced a Image, it would be deleted on the spot. But this guy spews false facts. "Black people aren't academically strong" and "they are superior at certain sports". Come on he can't believe this. But please let trump JR continue.

Blacks have SAT scores more than 200 pts lower than for whites. Blacks have the lowest SAT scores of any racial or ethnic group in the US.

http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

The poorest whites have a higher average sat than blacks overall:
• Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 993. This is 129 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.

The poorest whites have higher sat scores than the richest blacks:
• Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 61 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

Very few blacks are admitted to college on the basis of academic qualifications. Probably none are. They are admitted solely on the basis of race.

Blacks are 13% of the US population, but 75% of NBA players are black.

ATX
01-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Blacks have SAT scores more than 200 pts lower than for whites. Blacks have the lowest SAT scores of any racial or ethnic group in the US.

• Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 993. This is 129 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.

• Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 61 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

Very few blacks are admitted to college on the basis of academic qualifications. Probably none are. They are admitted solely on the basis of race.

What does that have to do with basketball? Why do you feel the need to derail every thread you can with your racist ideologies? If you want to talk about how superior your race is, go to a KKK board somewhere and leave it off PSD.

Tony_Starks
01-05-2016, 08:08 PM
You know what I got from this exchange?.... Kobe has really grown up!

For a dude that grew up silvered spooned in Europe, completely isolated himself and made himself aloof the first part of his career......now participating in cracking jokes on light skin brothers, funny ones at that, I say bravo Kobe!

Next thing you know he'll be in a Barbershop 4 talking about Nicki Mιnage tremendous rump!!

superwill
01-05-2016, 08:28 PM
White folk's racism was an inside joke as well.

White racism was not an inside joke my people were being hung,lynch and churches were bombed go look up the 16th street Baptist Church bombing of 1964 that's not a joke

RLundi
01-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Melanin ? Lmfaoooooo that was a good laugh. You draft a guy with more sleep ?

Also this whole thing is being taken out of context. There are light skin black guys and dark skin black guys. It's a false but funny stereotype that light skin dudes don't do things as aggressively as darker dudes. There are even memes with michael Eily and tyrese ****ing taraji p Henson in different movies to picturize the notion. It's not necessarily true, just funny in the black community. Kobe said nothing wrong. Stop crying guys

Lol my bad! You're right, melanin!

RLundi
01-05-2016, 09:45 PM
One of the dumbest posts I have seen on here, a white guy like Larry bird you mean? how about steve nash? stockton? blake is half white LOLOL

It;s also melanin, not melatonin, at least get that right if you are going to be racist.

Melatonin is released from the pineal gland and regulates the circadian cycle, melanin is a pigment found in skin.

It would be like me claiming black players cause more problems, let's see, morris twins, cousins, wallace, some of the biggest queens have been black guys.

Kobe is a racist moron rapist narcissist, color of skin HAS nothing to do with it, this is just racism and he should be shunned for it.

Relax lol it was a joke. And yeah, definitely confused melanin for melatonin lol.

numba1CHANGsta
01-05-2016, 09:51 PM
This isn't NBA news, just another way to bait Lakers fans smh

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 09:56 PM
What does that have to do with basketball? Why do you feel the need to derail every thread you can with your racist ideologies? If you want to talk about how superior your race is, go to a KKK board somewhere and leave it off PSD.

Some goof gave us this:

But this guy spews false facts. "Black people aren't academically strong" and "they are superior at certain sports".

I cited the facts and corrected him.

And like I said, I don't consider any race "superior." Each group is superior and inferior (or intermediate) in different areas.

The facts speak for themselves. In what way are the facts "racist ideologies?" Only in your very confused mind.

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 10:15 PM

perhaps part of the problem is a large portion of african american people still live in areas that don't offer the education opportunities many white people enjoy.

It's not perhaps, actually it's real. You put a white/black/green kid in a healthy environment, and provide them the same opportunities, the percentages equal out.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 10:31 PM
perhaps part of the problem is a large portion of african american people still live in areas that don't offer the education opportunities many white people enjoy.

It's not perhaps, actually it's real. You put a white/black/green kid in a healthy environment, and provide them the same opportunities, the percentages equal out.

That's totally incorrect. As I said before, the poorest whites have higher sat scores than the richest blacks:

Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 61 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

blahblahyoutoo
01-05-2016, 10:34 PM

nope. transracial adoption studies found that the IQs of transracially adopted black children (by middle class white parents) did not differ significantly from that of children raised by their biological black parents in the same area.

Hawkeye15
01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
as an ex mod, I can't believe this is still open.

valade16
01-05-2016, 11:08 PM
That's totally incorrect. As I said before, the poorest whites have higher sat scores than the richest blacks:

Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 61 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

You have a proof for this?

PurpleLynch
01-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Why my post was deleted? I just said mods should take action because this poster is derailing all threads with his racist nonsense. That's all.

G_S_W
01-05-2016, 11:52 PM
You have a proof for this?

The link is already posted on the previous page. Perhaps read it first.

ewing
01-06-2016, 12:50 AM
as an ex mod, I can't believe this is still open.

I'm not going to read this **** then LOL

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 12:57 AM

This is just stupid. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard. My brother had a 3.9 gpa in high school. Scored a perfect on the Math portion of the SAT. Got an academic scholarship. Got a masters in electrical engineering. Took every math class possible. Suffice to say, he is most likely smarter and more educated than you in every way, and yes he is black. Shane Battier is regarded as one of the top 5 smartest dudes in the NBA, maybe the smartest. Which means he might be smarter than every white player. Your an absolute idiot if you really believe no black people are admitted into college based on academics. And you are definitely racist as hell. Your also a coward spewing this stuff behind a keyboard.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:07 AM
My brother views it that way. I could get onboard, if it was widely regarded as such. But ask most people to distinguish between the two, and they will fumble it up.

To the normal person, if person A doesn't like person B because of skin color, person A is racist.

I feel you, but lets be real. White racism(the reason white people don't like black people) is because they think they are superior, and that black people are inferior, i.e. GSW.

Black racism (Why black people don't like white people) because they think that all white people think they are superior and that blacks are inferior. Black people don't think they are superior to white people, its more of a "I hate you cause you hate me type of hate".

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:09 AM
This is just stupid. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard. My brother had a 3.9 gpa in high school. Scored a perfect on the Math portion of the SAT. Got an academic scholarship. Got a masters in electrical engineering. Took every math class possible. Suffice to say, he is most likely smarter and more educated than you in every way, and yes he is black. Shane Battier is regarded as one of the top 5 smartest dudes in the NBA, maybe the smartest. Which means he might be smarter than every white player. Your an absolute idiot if you really believe no black people are admitted into college based on academics. And you are definitely racist as hell. Your also a coward spewing this stuff behind a keyboard.

There is no doubt that there are highly intelligent people within each group. You've given 2 examples among "blacks." However, there are 41.7 million blacks in the US. And there are aggregate, average differences.

Blacks score several hundred points lower on the SAT on average. The richest blacks have a lower average sat score than the poorest whites by a significant margin. Blacks adopted into white families have the same IQ scores as Blacks who are not adopted.

The evidence to put it simply is consistent and overwhelming. Blacks are less intellectually capable than whites and asians. This is true regardless of income, family upbringing, time period or continent.

To be honest, Black IQ in the states is the highest in the world. It is far lower in subsaharan africa, where it is as low as 59. In the US, black IQ is 85.

My goal is not to hurt your feelings. I don't present facts to make you feel uncomfortable. I present the facts since this in this case, at least one nba player, kobe bryant, acknowledged certain facts about race which I elaborated upon.

Notice that no one in this thread who has objected to these facts has presented one single iota of data or evidence to the contrary. The only comeback is: "you racist!" The abysmal quality of replies is evidence enough.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:21 AM

A 3.9 gpa is actually relatively low for applicants to the best colleges and universities. 4.0+ gpa's are commonplace for the top applicants. Therefore, a 3.9 gpa is not especially competitive.

An 800 math score is in the top 1% percentile. Usually, students who score this highly have 4.0+ gpa's, so it's unusual that your brother's gpa is relatively low in comparison.

I don't know of any colleges or universities which reveal black students' test scores and gpa's. Most likely because there would be an uproar because their gpa's and test scores are far lower than admitted applicants from other races. It's really not that difficult to figure out rough averages however.

If you are in college, students will talk about their test scores and gpa's. It's well known that blacks and hispanics receive massively preferential treatment.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:22 AM
So black women want to date light skinned black men (ie part white), and black men want to date the lightest skinned black woman possible (ie the most white).

Yet black people complain about racism when every black person practices racism in favor of light skinned blacks.

This is true at "black colleges" where students discriminate in favor of light skinned blacks.

This is the stupidity of blacks who cry about racism. They are just as racist as whites.

Again, only Sith deal in absolutes.

You have a big problem stereotyping. To say every black person this, and every black person that...I mean dude thats just dumb. Black dudes love all colors. As a black man, I dont go for the lightest skin. Skin color means nothing to me. All colors can look super fine, and thats what matters to me. Body Shape and face. All colors have extremely sexy woman. Your dead wrong about this assumption of black men and woman.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:23 AM
He got B's in gym class. Thats the truth. So your arguments are getting killed on both ends here.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:24 AM
A 3.9 gpa is actually relatively low for applicants to the best colleges and universities. 4.0+ gpa's are commonplace for the top applicants. Therefore, a 3.9 gpa is not especially competitive.

An 800 math score is in the top 1% percentile. Usually, students who score this highly have 4.0+ gpa's, so it's unusual that your brother's gpa is relatively low in comparison.

I don't know of any colleges or universities which reveal black students' test scores and gpa's. Most likely because there would be an uproar because their gpa's and test scores are far lower than admitted applicants from other races. It's really not that difficult to figure out rough averages however.

If you are in college, students will talk about their test scores and gpa's. It's well known that blacks and hispanics receive massively preferential treatment.

He got B's in gym class. So your argument for athletic prowess and less smarts is being destroyed on both ends in this case.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:25 AM
My question is this: do the examples of 2 blacks, namely that of your brother and shane battier refute aggregate for all black SAT test takers in the US? At least 150,000 blacks take the SAT each year. And there are 42 million blacks in the US, not counting mixed race blacks.

Do you actually believe the 2 examples you provide are in any way representative of the black population as a whole?

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:26 AM
He got B's in gym class. So your argument for athletic prowess and less smarts is being destroyed on both ends in this case.

Do you actually believe that a sample of one (your brother) is in any way representative of the black population as a whole?

Your "argument" is beyond ludicrous. It's really quite sad.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:27 AM
There is no doubt that there are highly intelligent people within each group. You've given 2 examples among "blacks." However, there are 41.7 million blacks in the US. And there are aggregate, average differences.

Blacks score several hundred points lower on the SAT on average. The richest blacks have a lower average sat score than the poorest whites by a significant margin. Blacks adopted into white families have the same IQ scores as Blacks who are not adopted.

The evidence to put it simply is consistent and overwhelming. Blacks are less intellectually capable than whites and asians. This is true regardless of income, family upbringing, time period or continent.

To be honest, Black IQ in the states is the highest in the world. It is far lower in subsaharan africa, where it is as low as 59. In the US, black IQ is 85.

My goal is not to hurt your feelings. I don't present facts to make you feel uncomfortable. I present the facts since this in this case, at least one nba player, kobe bryant, acknowledged certain facts about race which I elaborated upon.

Notice that no one in this thread who has objected to these facts has presented one single iota of data or evidence to the contrary. The only comeback is: "you racist!" The abysmal quality of replies is evidence enough.

Bro, you said "none"...all I need to do is give you 2 examples to disprove you.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:28 AM
As far as anonymity, did your mama actually name you "iknowhoops"? It seems hypocritical to criticize anyone else for posting anonymously when you are doing the same.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:32 AM
I feel you, but lets be real. White racism(the reason white people don't like black people) is because they think they are superior, and that black people are inferior, i.e. GSW.

Black racism (Why black people don't like white people) because they think that all white people think they are superior and that blacks are inferior. Black people don't think they are superior to white people, its more of a "I hate you cause you hate me type of hate".

Are you claiming that we are all equal?

Are all of us capable of playing in the nba?

Are all of us equally adept at designing satellites?

There are clearly differences between people, and different capabilities in different areas.

Acknowledging these differences makes someone a "racist" in your eyes. I am simply stating the facts.

Notice that those who use the "racism" label don't have any evidence to offer.

Mentioning 1 or 2 examples doesn't tell us anything about group differences between tens of millions or even between billions of people.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:37 AM

Shane Battier is intelligent. Your brother is intelligent. There are intelligent people in every group.

I am simply saying that there are massive differences between groups, on average.

Since colleges/universities don't release test scores, the best we can do is guess. It's likely that blacks on average have an SAT score anywhere between 200-300 points lower than whites and asians who are admitted to the same institution.

To put it simply, the top black students will have credentials far below those of the top asian and white students. There is going to be very little overlaps between black student credentials and asian and white student credentials.

While there is some overlap, it is likely to be very low.

Also, there are lots of other factors you didn't mention: english and critical thinking scores on the sat (you don't mention them). Achievement tests, AP vs college prep courses, extracurriculars, and so on.

Asian students are typically exceptional in every area: math sat, verbal sat, critical thinking sat, achievement scores, AP classes, multi-lingual, accomplished musicians, athletic participation, and so on.

You would probably faint if you actually saw even just a handful of the applications of top Asian students.

Even white students benefit from affirmative action. They are called "legacy students" and their parents often make very large donations to the universities.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Do you actually believe that a sample of one (your brother) is in any way representative of the black population as a whole?

Your "argument" is beyond ludicrous. It's really quite sad.

Again you used the word "none". Just shows how ludicrous your statement was that I can disprove you with one person.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Again you used the word "none". Just shows how ludicrous your statement was that I can disprove you with one person.

I said very few and probably none.

Which is true if you look at the total qualifications I listed in my previous post. Is your brother multi-lingual? A musician? An accomplished musician? Did he take AP classes vs. college prep? Achievement test scores? Did he attend an elite private high school forced to outcompete the very best students in his city or county?

I would bet that asian and white students who are REJECTED from ivies have superior qualifications compared to blacks who are accepted.

Hawkeye15
01-06-2016, 01:44 AM
I feel you, but lets be real. White racism(the reason white people don't like black people) is because they think they are superior, and that black people are inferior, i.e.

this kind of pisses me off. You just hit my ignore list.

**** you.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:44 AM

And I'm not your bro.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Shane Battier is intelligent. Your brother is intelligent. There are intelligent people in every group.

I am simply saying that there are massive differences between groups, on average.

Since colleges/universities don't release test scores, the best we can do is guess. It's likely that blacks on average have an SAT score anywhere between 200-300 points lower than whites and asians who are admitted to the same institution.

To put it simply, the top black students will have credentials far below those of the top asian and white students. There is going to be very little overlaps between black student credentials and asian and white student credentials.

While there is some overlap, it is likely to be very low.

Also, there are lots of other factors you didn't mention: english and critical thinking scores on the sat (you don't mention them). Achievement tests, AP vs college prep courses, extracurriculars, and so on.

Asian students are typically exceptional in every area: math sat, verbal sat, critical thinking sat, achievement scores, AP classes, multi-lingual, accomplished musicians, athletic participation, and so on.

You would probably faint if you actually saw even just a handful of the applications of top Asian students.

Even white students benefit from affirmative action. They are called "legacy students" and their parents often make very large donations to the universities.

There is a massive difference in privilege among groups. Massive amount of educational availability differential among groups. There is a black president that was at the top of his class at Harvard, which proves this. Black people have the ability to be as smart as the smartest white person. Even if all your numbers are true, if Blacks didn't have the ability to be just as smart, there would not be a black person ever that could be at the top of his class at Harvard.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:46 AM
And I'm not your bro.

I didn't say you were mine?

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 01:50 AM
There is a massive difference in privilege among groups. Massive amount of educational availability differential among groups. There is a black president that was at the top of his class at Harvard, which proves this. Black people have the ability to be as smart as the smartest white person. Even if all your numbers are true, if Blacks didn't have the ability to be just as smart, there would not be a black person ever that could be at the top of his class at Harvard.

Obama is half black, not full black.

Also, he was elected president of harvard law review. This is not based upon GPA. Your facts are incorrect. Again.

Also, I already posted stats showing that the poorest whites outscore the richest blacks on the SAT. Therefore, even with every environmental advantage, blacks can't even keep up with the poorest whites.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:51 AM

**** you.

I think you misunderstand me. Im saying those that are in fact racist. Not calling all white people racist. I'm talking about whites and blacks that are racist, are racist for these reasons. Why would that piss you off. Please explain.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Obama is half black, not full black.

Also, he was elected president of harvard law review. This is not based upon GPA. Your facts are incorrect. Again.

Also, I already posted stats showing that the poorest whites outscore the richest blacks on the SAT. Therefore, even with every environmental advantage, blacks can't even keep up with the poorest whites.

But the fact that a single black can outscore every white, would indicate that blacks do have the ability. Not saying Obama did, but if even one black did, then that means the ability is there.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 02:05 AM

**** you.

Seriously though, listen to GSW, and Blahblahblah, all they are talking about is black inferiority in the brains department, and they are kind of trying to be hurtful. Have you ever heard a racist black person talk about how superior they are intellectually or has is been more of the "F u white boy" type comments just to be hateful. Ive heard a lot of N-bombs from racist white people. I'm not sure i have ever heard the H-bomb thrown around by racist black people. I believe that generally speaking, 99.9% of black people dont have a problem with you if you dont have a problem with them when it comes to race. Ive never heard blacks talk about how low Mexican SAT scores are, yet GSW is letting us all know how low every races SAT scores are compared to white people. As a black person, I know not one other black person who thinks his race is superior to other races, and thinks less of that race because of it.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Are you claiming that we are all equal?

Are all of us capable of playing in the nba?

Are all of us equally adept at designing satellites?

There are clearly differences between people, and different capabilities in different areas.

Acknowledging these differences makes someone a "racist" in your eyes. I am simply stating the facts.

Notice that those who use the "racism" label don't have any evidence to offer.

Mentioning 1 or 2 examples doesn't tell us anything about group differences between tens of millions or even between billions of people.

Well neither of us are capable of doing either, so that makes us more a like than the white or black people that can do both. You being white and me being black doesn't give us an edge at doing either. I suspect our height, and our educational background play a much bigger role. Just like it does in every instance. Bro.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 02:13 AM
As far as anonymity, did your mama actually name you "iknowhoops"? It seems hypocritical to criticize anyone else for posting anonymously when you are doing the same.

Difference between posting respectfully and posting disrespectfully. Your not very smart for not being black.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:13 AM
But the fact that a single black can outscore every white, would indicate that blacks do have the ability. Not saying Obama did, but if even one black did, then that means the ability is there.

You said Obama was black. That is not true. He is half black and half white.

You said Obama graduated at the top of his class. This is not correct either. He was voted president of law review.

Blacks in the US have IQ scores one full standard deviation lower. That means that blacks with the highest IQ's are still a full standard below that of whites (15 pts lower). It is probably 21 pts lower than it is for asians. So your conjecture is wrong.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:14 AM
Difference between posting respectfully and posting disrespectfully. Your not very smart for not being black.

Your point was that posting anonymously was the problem. Now you are changing your argument.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Seriously though, listen to GSW, and Blahblahblah, all they are talking about is black inferiority in the brains department, and they are kind of trying to be hurtful. Have you ever heard a racist black person talk about how superior they are intellectually or has is been more of the "F u white boy" type comments just to be hateful. Ive heard a lot of N-bombs from racist white people. I'm not sure i have ever heard the H-bomb thrown around by racist black people. I believe that generally speaking, 99.9% of black people dont have a problem with you if you dont have a problem with them when it comes to race. Ive never heard blacks talk about how low Mexican SAT scores are, yet GSW is letting us all know how low every races SAT scores are compared to white people. As a black person, I know not one other black person who thinks his race is superior to other races, and thinks less of that race because of it.

You seem to have considerable difficulty with your reading comprehension skills. I do not consider any of the races inferior or superior overall. They are clearly different.

Black people use the N word far more often than whites. Just turn up the volume a few notches when watching the next nba game.

I don't think you can speak for 99.9% of all black people. Take a look at how whites are being treated in south africa for instance. The ANC and their white communist backers sing: "kill the farmers" and "kill the whites." Look at the rape statistics.

Take a look at some of the data for black on white vs white on black crime.

Take a look at the "knockout game" videos. These are vicious attacks on whites by blacks.

Your rhetoric is empty and the facts prove otherwise.

IKnowHoops
01-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Your point was that posting anonymously was the problem. Now you are changing your argument.

No that wasn't my point. My point was that being racist behind a keyboard is cowardly. Common dude really? Really? I don't believe you didn't grasp that concept. Your good at spouting off numbers, but not very good at understanding logic.

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Well neither of us are capable of doing either, so that makes us more a like than the white or black people that can do both. You being white and me being black doesn't give us an edge at doing either. I suspect our height, and our educational background play a much bigger role. Just like it does in every instance. Bro.

Ridiculous. Blacks are clearly far more athletic than whites and asians on average. The overrepresentation of blacks is apparent in football and boxing as well. Blacks are underrepresented in baseball, but have been overrepresented in the past (nearly 20%).

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:22 AM
No that wasn't my point. My point was that being racist behind a keyboard is cowardly. Common dude really? Really? I don't believe you didn't grasp that concept. Your good at spouting off numbers, but not very good at understanding logic.

Yes, feel free to dismiss the facts. The facts are inconvenient, aren't they? :-)

G_S_W
01-06-2016, 02:39 AM
I believe that generally speaking, 99.9% of black people dont have a problem with you if you dont have a problem with them when it comes to race.

There is an epidemic of black on white crime. Here is a small sample.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/kill-boer-africa-means-kill-white-just-white-farmer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAM6P8CiLbc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x9LH4Hklgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQvQk-dMGQ

blahblahyoutoo
01-06-2016, 02:40 AM
I'm just stating statistics based on studies conducted by others.
You keep using an outlier as a rebuttal. Let me put it in NBA terms so you might ha E an easier time understanding. Yao ming, of Asian descent, was one of the tallest players in the league. This does not mean that all Asian players are as tall as he is.

Just like on average, blacks are physically superior specimens. They excel at every sport they compete in. Not every black is athletic but as a whole,blacks dominate physical competition. A country of over 1 billion in China produced only a handful of NBA players. There are only 10 million blacks in the US but they are over represented in all professional sports.
Do you understand?

Rush
01-06-2016, 03:55 AM
This is has gotten way off topic due to numerous prejudicial posts.

Rush
01-06-2016, 03:56 AM
Why my post was deleted? I just said mods should take action because this poster is derailing all threads with his racist nonsense. That's all.

It was a "Response to a deleted post."