PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West calls out and threatens LeBron James on social media

SF8
01-02-2016, 10:11 PM
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/h6O3qPPb8sqIXdAieUPPDg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9MTAwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/vibe_128/1936d8e1929bc3a2cc1ed4dcefc33c03

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/EIlolCIutElf.jrkwF8rjA--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9MTAwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/vibe_128/8a676eed4fe642f5701c6c34244d8015

https://www.yahoo.com/music/delonte-west-takes-shots-lebron-195043694.html

Method28
01-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Hacked account?

kobe4thewinbang
01-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Hacked account?Possibly, but more likely just West's crazy bipolar self. talking nonsense. Dude can't get his shi+ together. Praises James one moment for being his crutch and then blasts him, lol. Mavericks tried to help him, but as lost of a cause as one can be.

lamzoka
01-02-2016, 11:52 PM
I blame Gloria James for giving this crazy mother****er some pusy

Yanks All Day
01-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Seems like a guy who has been out of the NBA for 4 years trying to stay relevant. LeBron James is the only reason people know who Delonte West is, so why not keep it going?

lakerfan85
01-03-2016, 12:54 AM
Seems like a guy who has been out of the NBA for 4 years trying to stay relevant. LeBron James is the only reason people know who Delonte West is, so why not keep it going?

That's certainly not the case.. Delonte and Jameer Nelson were one of the best backcourts in college during the 03/04 college basketball season while playing at St. Joseph's..

Corey
01-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Possibly, but more likely just West's crazy bipolar self. talking nonsense. Dude can't get his shi+ together. Praises James one moment for being his crutch and then blasts him, lol. Mavericks tried to help him, but as lost of a cause as one can be.

Youre ignorant to the condition if you think fixing bipolar is as simple as "getting your **** together"

Shlumpledink
01-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Delonte is one of the dumbest people ever. Dude should be begging Lebron for forgiveness and trying to make amends, but he's grasping at straws to remain relevant, or he's just been drinking again

Phantom Dreamer
01-03-2016, 02:09 AM
Another example of how mental health is not properly treated in this country.

Sadds The Gr8
01-03-2016, 02:48 AM
lol so ****in random

slashsnake
01-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Another example of how mental health is not properly treated in this country.

Needs to find one of the guys that worked with Metta...

PurpleLynch
01-03-2016, 10:14 AM
That was funny anyway ahahah

Yanks All Day
01-03-2016, 11:46 AM
That's certainly not the case.. Delonte and Jameer Nelson were one of the best backcourts in college during the 03/04 college basketball season while playing at St. Joseph's..

Nolan Smith and Jon Scheyer were one of the best backcourts in college during the 09/10 college basketball season for Duke, and they actually won a National Title. Collegiate success has very little impact on a player's long-term legacy in professional basketball.

In Delonte's case, the only time he was even relevant in the NBA was when he was on LeBron's team. Then he was only relevant because of the story with LeBron's mom. Now, he's been out of the NBA for 4 years. Not a coincidence he's bringing up LeBron again. He's an NBA nobody without being linked to LeBron James.

Wish him the best with whatever he's going through, but it's just sad.

Corey
01-03-2016, 12:12 PM
In Delonte's case, the only time he was even relevant in the NBA was when he was on LeBron's team.

Not really. He had two very good years, especially for a young rotational player, in Boston before he got traded to Seattle in the Ray Allen deal.

kingsdelez24
01-03-2016, 01:07 PM
I remember how he said the Gloria rumor killed his rep and he refuted it, and now he's fueling that same fire.

He was starting for the Mavs before they cut him for the same behaviour and whatnot. Poor guy, probably could still make an impact on the court if he could keep himself better in check.

Bron > Kobe
01-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Nolan Smith and Jon Scheyer were one of the best backcourts in college during the 09/10 college basketball season for Duke, and they actually won a National Title. Collegiate success has very little impact on a player's long-term legacy in professional basketball.

In Delonte's case, the only time he was even relevant in the NBA was when he was on LeBron's team. Then he was only relevant because of the story with LeBron's mom. Now, he's been out of the NBA for 4 years. Not a coincidence he's bringing up LeBron again. He's an NBA nobody without being linked to LeBron James.

Absolutely not true....

Eagles4Lyfe
01-03-2016, 01:36 PM
What did Lebron say about the mans family??
People hating without knowing the actual events, what else is new?

ewing
01-03-2016, 02:03 PM

West was a very good player. He did not need LeBron to be a relevant NBA player. Its a shame he ran himself out of the league

Gander13SM
01-03-2016, 02:57 PM
West was a very good player. He did not need LeBron to be a relevant NBA player. Its a shame he ran himself out of the league

Very good? What's your definition of very good? Just curious as that may be the issue here.

I would have said he was below average.

ewing
01-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Very good? What's your definition of very good? Just curious as that may be the issue here.

you would be wrong

PurpleLynch
01-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Everytime I saw West I couldn't keep myself from picturing him as Ripper Roo from Crash Bandicoot.

STRIKERC
01-03-2016, 04:29 PM
What did Lebron say about the mans family??
People hating without knowing the actual events, what else is new?

You have to understand most people are idiots.
LeBron James is on top of the basketball world so to most idiots he can't do no wrong. Let's wait until 5/10 years after his career is over. Same fools will find millions of problems with him.

Phantom Dreamer
01-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Hacked account?A fake account.

Corey
01-03-2016, 04:47 PM

You'd be wrong.

He made really strong strides in Boston before he was traded. He had a solid year in Cleveland before he started to mentally unravel. If he stayed in Boston, I think he would have had a lot better of a career. He had issues switching teams.

As a second year player in Boston, while starting all 71 games he played in, he put up 12/4.5/4 on 49% shooting from the field and 38.5% from 3 while playing strong defense against opposing 2's and 1's. 85% from the line, didnt turn the ball over a TON.

When he was traded to Seattle, he looked like he was going to have a fairly solid future in the leauge.

MonroeFAN
01-03-2016, 05:21 PM
He was a role player / situational starter. He' was better than below average, but I don't remember ever being wowed by his play.

Gander13SM
01-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Nothing about his career or the numbers you guys posted tells me he was ever above average. At his greatest moments he was an average role player. In general he was below average (when you take his whole career into account).

At no point was he "very good" not even for five minutes. Sorry.

Corey
01-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Nothing about his career or the numbers you guys posted tells me he was ever above average. At his greatest moments he was an average role player. In general he was below average (when you take his whole career into account).

A second year player putting up 12/5/5 on great percentages, starting 71 games and playing plus defense isn't very good? I'd say thats very good for a lot of second year players.

kobe4thewinbang
01-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Youre ignorant to the condition if you think fixing bipolar is as simple as "getting your **** together"Treatment is there, his money is hopefully there, so why must you bring your violin? Mavs tried to help him, but you gotta help yourself.

Corey
01-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Treatment is there, his money is hopefully there, so why must you bring your violin? Mavs tried to help him, but you gotta help yourself.

Thats fine, im not bringing a violin. You just clearly know nothing about the disease. Its not as simple as choosing to take a pill or handing out money to get better. It doesnt work that way.

kobe4thewinbang
01-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Thats fine, im not bringing a violin. You just clearly know nothing about the disease. Its not as simple as choosing to take a pill or handing out money to get better. It doesnt work that way.No, it is.

MonroeFAN
01-05-2016, 05:05 AM

A second year player putting up 12/5/5 on great percentages, starting 71 games and playing plus defense isn't very good? I'd say thats very good for a lot of second year players.

Duplicate post

MonroeFAN
01-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Fix your shoddy iPhone app

MonroeFAN
01-05-2016, 05:11 AM

I wouldn't really. Low volume, and he didn't improve from there. As is, he was a slightly above average player. The percentages are nice, the 12 ppg kind of negates their niceness, it was also his best season by far on a garbage team. There was no potential there, he was a finished product and had a few decent seasons as a role player / starter. Also 4.3 = 4.

Munkeysuit
01-05-2016, 06:07 AM
Lmao

ewing
01-05-2016, 12:51 PM
played with LeBron = sucked. we know, we know

MonroeFAN
01-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Would hope that's not directed at me, being a Lebron fan. He certainly didn't suck, but I couldn't find a more fitting term to use to describe him than slightly above average or unspectacular.

Corey
01-05-2016, 09:26 PM
No, it is.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Bipolar isnt something that's easy to cure.

goingfor28
01-06-2016, 10:03 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about. Bipolar isnt something that's easy to cure.
You a doc?

LOb0
01-07-2016, 12:14 AM
This wasn't real. It was a fake account

Corey
01-07-2016, 12:54 AM
You a doc?

Direct family member suffers. I live it.

numba1CHANGsta
01-07-2016, 01:26 AM
No wonder LeBron doesn't want to play in the "West" :D