PDA

View Full Version : "NoJusticeNoLeBron"

Pages : 1 [2]

G_S_W
01-02-2016, 10:30 PM
You have to ask yourself, "Why do blacks discriminate against each other?"

Why are the darker skinned blacks discriminated against by other blacks?

The answer is simple: Because they're taught to. They grow up in a society that teaches them that the lighter the skin the prettier it is. Everywhere you look - in commercials, books, magazines, merchandise - lighter skinned models are heavily preferred over darker skinned.

There was an interesting study done with little girls (ages 4-6) that involved them choosing the prettiest barbie dolls. Guess what? All of them, whites, blacks, and asians chose the white barbie dolls.

Yes, blacks need to be educated about discrimination. But is it entirely their fault that they grow up in a white-dominant society that promotes lighter skin tones EVERYWHERE? Billboards, games, movies, toys, whatever you want to name.

So when you are hearing blacks calling out discrimination don't go ranting about how the uneducated (and there's lots of em) do the same thing or how it's hypocritical. Join in against all forms of discrimination, no matter what it is someone is being discriminated on (race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, etc...)

And that is my final post in this thread. Quote me all you want and I won't respond - I know better than to get deeply involved on these issues over the internet. Some of the things said already has been ludicrous.

Actually, white women, esp younger women are often notoriously addicted to tanning salons and want darker brown skin. It's sad that they can't often achieve this, and often simply turn orange instead.

Also, lots of white men now prefer asian women to white women.

The point is, we all discriminate so if you are waiting for some utopia where no one discriminates, you will be waiting for a very long time.

G_S_W
01-02-2016, 11:18 PM
I think it's a bit of a cop out to blame the media. After all, they are for profit entities. They don't exist to promote racial equality.

If they are airing ads with pretty white women rather than voluptuous dark skinned black women, it's not because of racism. It's because they want to turn a profit, and know what sells and what doesn't.

They're just the messenger.

What's the solution? Force white people to believe that black women are just as beautiful as white women? Do you really think that's going to work?

IKnowHoops
01-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Bottom line is this. How you are raised has much more to do with how you turn out then your genetics (not counting birth defects and mental retardation)

I you took a million black babies and gave them to the 1 million richest, most educated families in the world to raise, and you took a million white babies, and gave them to the poorest and most uneducated families in the world, I'd bet everything I have that the black kids as a whole will end up being much more successful and smarter than the white kids.

If it had more to do with race then where your from, the above would not hold true.

Redrum187
01-03-2016, 01:35 AM
The cop's history and background.

What about the cop's history and background is relevant to Tamir Rice reaching for his gun as soon as cops rolled up and ordered to keep hands down?

Lets say it turns out that the cop use to beat his wife on a daily basis, hunted baby kittens to eat for breakfast, loves Donald Trump, cheered when 9/11 happened, and did heroin in high school. One can question if he ought to be a cop, but his actions in the video were 100% justified and legal.

Redrum187
01-03-2016, 01:57 AM
As a light skin black person, thank you for telling me things about myself I didn't know.

This is pretty hilarious stuff.

*Let me make an argument that is equally crazy, with equal merit...I do not believe what I'm about to say but I'm going to make a point*

How come all the mass shootings of unarmed people are done by white people?

Why are all the serial killers white?

Black people rob, steal, kill because they are hungry.

White people kill for fun, they kill unarmed people, children in schools, people in church.

Jeffrey Domer, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam? White people bring killing to another level.

When Whites kill, it is the most cowardly murders, killing the most innocent of people. For the most part blacks are just killing other blacks that have it coming. They aren't running into churches, movie theaters, or schools and just firing off killing unarmed women and children. Blacks may be animals, but whites are psychotic.

They serial kill, they serial rape, they hunt animals, and people.

Blacks kill for survival, whites kill for fun.

Blacks are wrong, whites are pure evil.

1.) You are believing the myth that all serial killers are White men. Please read this (or at least the major points).

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/

The media makes the White serial killers popular by over-reporting about it. It gets the watcher's attention which in turn gets ratings. If that site isn't enough, read what the FBI reports about serial killers and their demographics.

2.) Serial killers also account for only a fraction (no more than 1%) of all murders. I'd rather there be a few psychotics than a plethora of "bad" people.

I know you're just trying to prove a point by saying this, but I only responded because what your saying just simply isn't true.

tdg823
01-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Perhaps when enough people have changed themselves, they can look at the bigger picture... but that isn't even close to being the case.
It's the opposite for me. Fix people all you want, the system produces exactly the same results, people will find new ways to stigmatize society's inevitable losers. Provide paths for success (carrot) and then lower the accountability stick on people's heads.

Well, that is the whole point of blm. It's to bring down "the system." This means creating racial strife, destroying any trust in authority, and insisting upon hippie dippie concepts such as "everyone is equal." Which is clearly as far from reality as it gets.
Nope, not the point at all. It's a call for some level of accountability for an abusive system that is deeply flawed and intends to stay that way even if they incite violence and racial strife by claiming a false "war on police" narrative. They are the more dangerous, worrisome actors here to me judging by their defensive and aggressive response than BLM.

This is absolutely incorrect. Look at crime rates of blacks in africa, europe and north america. Violent crime rates for blacks are typically fourfold what they are for whites in european countries. In Africa, well, they are astronomical.

Don't know about internationally, but here's an article that will help you wrap you mind around U.S. crime rates for blacks.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

The lack of education and proper parenting (it's a vicious cycle) is the primary reason why the black communities have these issues.
I strongly feel these are largely the symptoms, not the disease.

AIRMAR72
01-03-2016, 02:26 AM
1.) You are believing the myth that all serial killers are White men. Please read this (or at least the major points).

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/

The media makes the White serial killers popular by over-reporting about it. It gets the watcher's attention which in turn gets ratings. If that site isn't enough, read what the FBI reports about serial killers and their demographics.

2.) Serial killers also account for only a fraction (no more than 1%) of all murders. I'd rather there be a few psychotics than a plethora of "bad" people.

I know you're just trying to prove a point by saying this, but I only responded because what your saying just simply isn't true. Lol whites are like the white cells in the human body all they do is kill kill kill there is no wildlife produce by nature is left in Europe whites did same thing here in America killing the buffalos cutting down tress almost wipeout ALL the native in America why you think the chinse built the great wall of china its to keep the whites out whites before the moors(blacks from north Africa)went into Europe to help civilized whites before that whites were killing and eating each other in Europe look at all the wars across the planet they were ALL started and cause by white people included in the environment air we breath the ocean extinction animals Thats all cause by whites

blahblahyoutoo
01-03-2016, 02:28 AM
Blacks kill for survival, whites kill for fun.

exactly. when blacks kill other blacks for their Air Jordans, it's:

1. for survival. they need better kicks to run from cops and other blacks that are out to kill them.

2. for betterment of themselves. they are able to perform better on the basketball court and hence make it to the pro leagues and improve their lives.

can't believe it took me this long to figure this out.
now can you explain black rapes?
I believe it's also for survival. for them to produce offspring to ensure they pass down their DNA, is I right?

Redrum187
01-03-2016, 02:28 AM
It's the opposite for me. Fix people all you want, the system produces exactly the same results, people will find new ways to stigmatize society's inevitable losers. Provide paths for success (carrot) and then lower the accountability stick on people's heads.

While I don't fully agree, you definitely have a point. This is just a bit cynical though. I think if enough people were taught in home (by parents), were educated, the change you're seeking for will come within the next generation of people. Along with this change happening faster, it'll be way more peaceful. Imagine what the world would look like if they went against the capitalistic establishment with force in an effort to make change happen now. It's virtually impossible in our world today to go from black to white (no pun intended lol) all at once.

tdg823
01-03-2016, 02:30 AM
I find it informative that leftists oppose creationism and christianity being taught in schools, advocate teaching evolution then claim that humans are totally immune from any evolutionary/environmental pressures.
No we are ok with teaching Christianity as long as it's done in equal proportion to at least the other Abrahamic religions and preferably major religions beyond that. Don't think you'd tolerate your kid reading to many verses out of the Quran though, huh? Creationism is fine to be taught just as soon as it decides it wants to practice real science. Which would probably be a self defeating goal... And we lefties don't believe humans are immune from evolutionary and environmental issues, I believe we embrace those fields and concepts much more strongly than conservatives do.

1. white collar crime or even the biggest criminal racket of all the ponzi scheme known as the federal reserve, takes us away from the topic at hand: which is Tamir Rice, blm and lbj.

It is well known that jews are massively overrepresented among billionaires, control the federal reserve, control puppet politicians like obama, and have perpetrated the massive fraud otherwise known as the holocaust.

The crimes of jews far outweighs those of blacks to a degree that is almost unfathomable. They were also heavily involved in the leadership of the communist revolution which took the lives of some 30 million europeans. Ironic that they engaged in such slaughter while constantly reminding people of the holocaust that they supposedly suffered through.

Jews such as David Stern and Adam Silver control the NBA as well. Jews love to promote multiculturalism and racial acceptance, since they are typically outsiders and cannot operate effectively if their unwillingness to adopt national loyalties is ever scrutinized.

Wow... you have gone completely off the rails with this one. I see no sane way to respond without breaking the time space continuum. Are there really lots of people like you out there, quietly seething and bubbling black tar thoughts underneath of bland faces? Maybe I need to get my concealed carry (that's a joke btw...)

tdg823
01-03-2016, 02:33 AM
If you took a million black babies and gave them to the 1 million richest, most educated families in the world to raise, and you took a million white babies, and gave them to the poorest and most uneducated families in the world, I'd bet everything I have that the black kids as a whole will end up being much more successful and smarter than the white kids.

Yup.

I think if enough people were taught in home (by parents), were educated,
So why aren't these things happening more?

blahblahyoutoo
01-03-2016, 02:36 AM
Bottom line is this. How you are raised has much more to do with how you turn out then your genetics (not counting birth defects and mental retardation)

I you took a million black babies and gave them to the 1 million richest, most educated families in the world to raise, and you took a million white babies, and gave them to the poorest and most uneducated families in the world, I'd bet everything I have that the black kids as a whole will end up being much more successful and smarter than the white kids.

If it had more to do with race then where your from, the above would not hold true.

a similar study was conducted. if you look up the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study, black kids raised in healthy white households still scored lower on IQ tests than whites.

tdg823
01-03-2016, 02:40 AM
To try to address as many of your points as possible:

1. white collar crime or even the biggest criminal racket of all the ponzi scheme known as the federal reserve, takes us away from the topic at hand: which is Tamir Rice, blm and lbj.

It is well known that jews are massively overrepresented among billionaires, control the federal reserve, control puppet politicians like obama, and have perpetrated the massive fraud otherwise known as the holocaust.

The crimes of jews far outweighs those of blacks to a degree that is almost unfathomable. They were also heavily involved in the leadership of the communist revolution which took the lives of some 30 million europeans. Ironic that they engaged in such slaughter while constantly reminding people of the holocaust that they supposedly suffered through.

Jews such as David Stern and Adam Silver control the NBA as well. Jews love to promote multiculturalism and racial acceptance, since they are typically outsiders and cannot operate effectively if their unwillingness to adopt national loyalties is ever scrutinized.

2. Your ethnicity, race and therefore your genetic inheritance has an enormous impact on your behavior, intelligence and temperament. This is true whether you are talking about blacks in the US, the UK, Africa or the Caribbean. Asians in the US, Canada, England, or in Asia all have similar temperament and intelligence.

3. crime exists in all countries, among all peoples. I am simply stating that there are average differences between groups, not that any group is totally free of crime or that every individual of a single group is a criminal. That's ludicrous.

Well if that's the case, I have an idea. See we could rou.....oh, someone tried that? Didn't solve the world's problems? Maybe he just wasn't allowed to finish his work. You know we knock the people of Germany for what they allowed to happen, but fail to realize, between the support a guy like Trump has and the things people say here and elsewhere anonymously, how easy mass insanity creeps in.

tdg823
01-03-2016, 02:55 AM
The first explorers in East Africa wrote that they were shocked by the nudity, paganism, cannibalism, and poverty of the natives. Some claimed Blacks had the nature "of wild animals... most of them go naked... the child does not know his father, and they eat people." Another claimed they had a natural sense of rhythm so that if a Black "were to fall from heaven to earth he would beat time as he goes down." A few even wrote books and made paintings of Africans with over-sized sex organs. Sound familiar? All just a reflection of racism? Maybe so, but these examples are not from 19th Century European colonialists or KKK hate literature. They come from the Muslim Arabs who first entered Black Africa over 1,200 years ago (in the 700s), as detailed in Bernard Lewis's 1990 book, Race and Slavery in the Middle East.

Several hundred years later, European explorers had the same impressions. They wrote that Africans seemed to have a very low intelligence and few words to express complex thoughts. They praised some tribes for making fine pottery, forging iron, carving wooden art, and making musical instruments. But more often, they were shocked by the near nakedness of the people, their poor sanitary habits, simple houses, and small villages. They found no wheels for making pots, grinding corn, or for transport, no farm animals, no writing, no money, and no numbering systems.

http://www.asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

http://www.nairaland.com/981268/12-great-african-inventions-changed

Took about 30 seconds to find evidence to the contrary...

tdg823
01-03-2016, 04:03 AM
a similar study was conducted. if you look up the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study, black kids raised in healthy white households still scored lower on IQ tests than whites.

You know, your track record of inaccurate or flat out false statements throughout this thread that you just brushed off is astounding. I realized that looking for this... But speaking of your study, here's a little something about that.

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study (1976) examined the IQ test scores of 122 adopted children and 143 nonadopted children reared by advantaged white families. The children were restudied ten years later.[125][126][127] The study found higher IQ for whites compared to blacks, both at age 7 and age 17.[125] Rushton & Jensen (2005) cite the Minnesota study as providing support to a genetic explanation. Nonetheless, acknowledging the existence of confounding factors, Scarr and Weinberg the authors of the original study, did not themselves consider that it provided support for either the hereditarian or environmentalist view.[128]
Three other adoption studies found contrary evidence to the Minnesota study, lending support to a mostly environmental hypothesis:Eyferth (1961) studied the out-of-wedlock children of black and white soldiers stationed in Germany after World War 2 and then raised by white German mothers and found no significant differences.
Tizard et al. (1972) studied black (African and West Indian), white, and mixed-race children raised in British long-stay residential nurseries. Three out of four tests found no significant differences. One test found higher scores for non-whites.
Moore (1986) compared black and mixed-race children adopted by either black or white middle-class families in the United States. Moore observed that 23 black and interracial children raised by white parents had a significantly higher mean score than 23 age-matched children raised by black parents (117 vs 104), and argued that differences in early socialization explained these differences.

Rushton and Jensen have argued that unlike the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, these studies did not retest the children post-adolescence when heritability of IQ would presumably be higher.[23][46] Nisbett (2009, p. 226) however point out that the difference in heritability between ages 7 and 17 are quite small, and that consequently this is no reason to disregard Moore's findings.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Well if that's the case, I have an idea. See we could rou.....oh, someone tried that? Didn't solve the world's problems? Maybe he just wasn't allowed to finish his work. You know we knock the people of Germany for what they allowed to happen, but fail to realize, between the support a guy like Trump has and the things people say here and elsewhere anonymously, how easy mass insanity creeps in.

What did they allow to happen precisely?

You have nothing to offer.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:18 AM
You know, your track record of inaccurate or flat out false statements throughout this thread that you just brushed off is astounding. I realized that looking for this... But speaking of your study, here's a little something about that.

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study (1976) examined the IQ test scores of 122 adopted children and 143 nonadopted children reared by advantaged white families. The children were restudied ten years later.[125][126][127] The study found higher IQ for whites compared to blacks, both at age 7 and age 17.[125] Rushton & Jensen (2005) cite the Minnesota study as providing support to a genetic explanation. Nonetheless, acknowledging the existence of confounding factors, Scarr and Weinberg the authors of the original study, did not themselves consider that it provided support for either the hereditarian or environmentalist view.[128]
Three other adoption studies found contrary evidence to the Minnesota study, lending support to a mostly environmental hypothesis:Eyferth (1961) studied the out-of-wedlock children of black and white soldiers stationed in Germany after World War 2 and then raised by white German mothers and found no significant differences.
Tizard et al. (1972) studied black (African and West Indian), white, and mixed-race children raised in British long-stay residential nurseries. Three out of four tests found no significant differences. One test found higher scores for non-whites.
Moore (1986) compared black and mixed-race children adopted by either black or white middle-class families in the United States. Moore observed that 23 black and interracial children raised by white parents had a significantly higher mean score than 23 age-matched children raised by black parents (117 vs 104), and argued that differences in early socialization explained these differences.

Rushton and Jensen have argued that unlike the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, these studies did not retest the children post-adolescence when heritability of IQ would presumably be higher.[23][46] Nisbett (2009, p. 226) however point out that the difference in heritability between ages 7 and 17 are quite small, and that consequently this is no reason to disregard Moore's findings.

Have you actually read any of the studies you cite? I would like to read them. Please post links.

The data bolded is beyond suspicious. Black IQ scores in the US are a full standard deviation below that of whites (85 vs 100). In African countries, Black IQ's are typically TWO full standard deviations lower (approximately 70).

It is extremely unlikely that Black adoptees had an IQ of 117.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:32 AM

Correct.

Black kids who were adopted had an average IQ of 91 at 7, then 84 at 17

White kids who were adopted had an average IQ of 112 and 102 at 7 and 17

Black/white interracial kids adopted had average IQ's of 105 and 93 at 7 and 17.

As you can see, there is a perfect correlation between race and IQ.

To put things in perspective, one standard deviation (15 pts) is the equivalent of 4 school grades.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:40 AM

Nope, not the point at all. It's a call for some level of accountability for an abusive system that is deeply flawed and intends to stay that way even if they incite violence and racial strife by claiming a false "war on police" narrative. They are the more dangerous, worrisome actors here to me judging by their defensive and aggressive response than BLM.

Don't know about internationally, but here's an article that will help you wrap you mind around U.S. crime rates for blacks.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

I strongly feel these are largely the symptoms, not the disease.

The huffington post is a total crock. I doubt you even took the time to read it. If you had, you might have noticed the "findings" are completely irrelevant to our discussion:

1. the first point concerns marijuana arrests. This is obviously not the point of discussion here.

2. the second point concerns drug arrests also. The disparity between black arrests and convictions is only 11%. Again, irrelevant for the purposes of our current discussion.

3. This point is a TOTAL CROCK. It is drawn from a study of ONE SINGLE COUNTY.

The article is complete garbage.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:45 AM

Never mind. I found the source. It is a from a wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

TDG failed to note the multiple warnings questioning the validity of the wiki entry:

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
The neutrality of this article is disputed. (October 2012)
This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. (October 2012)
This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (October 2012)

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Your failures at conducting google research is a massive fail, tdg. You are discrediting yourself and your sources. I am rather enjoying exposing your total lack of knowledge however.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 07:35 AM
http://www.fox4news.com/news/67590902-story

Here is a story of a 20 year old female college student shot and killed by 5 or 6 black thugs on the morning of New Year's.

No media outrage.

The politically correct media gives 24/7 day night coverage to the FAKE Michael Brown story instead.

G_S_W
01-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Black activists are calling for fellow blacks to kill whites when they are alone.

This is exactly the scenario which played out on the morning of new year's in the story I cited above.

Then blacks wonder why whites don't want to live anywhere near blacks. Unbelievable.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/black-activists-called-for-lynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

An unidentified black man said “when those mother f**kers are by themselves, that’s when when we should start f***ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them ni**ers takin’ one of us out, that’s how we should roll up.” He said, “Cause we already roll up in gangs anyway. There should be six or seven black mother f**ckers, see that white person, and then lynch their ***. Let’s turn the tables.”

tdg823
01-03-2016, 07:48 AM
He tells me my sources suck then cites a story from Breitbart. Ever heard of James O'keefe (think that's his name)....Anyway gonna have fun with this tonight when I come back

PurpleLynch
01-03-2016, 10:10 AM
What did they allow to happen precisely?

You have nothing to offer.

He was referencing Holocaust maybe? Or are you completely ignorant of that part of history?

The funny thing is that I have jewish heritage and I had the best time of my life reading your rant on how jews were the worst in Europe.
Really,you live in the Usa and I doubt you studied european's history as much as I studied it since I live in Italy.
And please,don't call me out for going off topic:we were talking about Lebron and you started posting all your crazy thoughts on South Africa,blacks crimes,jewish conspiracies,Rushton and his pseudobiological theories on how blacks have lower IQ than other people,stories from european travellers of Africa dating back colonialism(and even before that).
Unfortunately I wasn't enough intelligent to stop answering to your incoherent rambling like 90% of the posters did and mods are probably still drunk after New Year's eve.
Gotta get a grip,that's my advice.

ThomasTomasz
01-03-2016, 10:39 AM
This thread has gotten away from it's point and is now turning into a race thread in a sports forum. I'm closing this down for now.