PDA

View Full Version : NBA 90s Players vs Today's Current Era NBA Players

Tg11
12-26-2015, 04:07 PM
Which players from the 1990s era do you think match up with the players of today's current NBA? I am talking in terms of head-to-head match-ups, so what would be your match-ups?

Phantom Dreamer
12-26-2015, 10:52 PM
Which players from the 1990s would have their parents visit them in the locker room for a minor calf strain?

JasonJohnHorn
12-27-2015, 02:03 AM
Well.... Hakeem would eat up the league today. I'd love to see him school DMC, and see how AD stacked up against him.

I'd be curious to see Pippen go head-to-head with LBJ; not that I'd expect him to best LBJ, but I'd like to see what he could do against him defensively.

It's hard in some respects, because the style of game is so different. Malone and Barkley would be great, but they wouldn't get as many touches in today's league with the 3-pt shot and the back-to-the-basket rule, but I would have liked to see those two go against TD, KG and Dirk in their respective primes, but I'd rather see Dirk going against prime Bird.

I'd also be curious to see Stockton vs. CP3 and Stockton vs. Curry, and if we reach back into the 80's, prime Thomas against CP3.

Mourning vs. AD would be good.... Mutumbo vs. DMC.... I'd like to watch that.

kingsdelez24
12-27-2015, 01:37 PM
I wanna see Orlando Shaq just demolish Andre Drummond, same with Barkley and Davis, that would be a contrasting matchup length wise.

Tg11
12-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Larry Johnson I would match him up against Blake Griffin but as for Muggsy Bogues I would match him up against Rajon Rondo but as for Patrick Ewing I would match him up against Dwight Howard