PDA

View Full Version : Sixers give Brett Brown Extension.

HandsOnTheWheel
12-11-2015, 06:50 PM
How intriguing considering his 38-149 lifetime record (25.5 win %) and 1-22 record this season (4.54 win %).

Where do I sign up?

HandsOnTheWheel
12-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Link.

Yahoo Sources: Philadelphia coach Brett Brown agrees to a two-year contract extension. http://yhoo.it/1Omvkiz

TrueFan420
12-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Damn wish I had that type of job security.

STRIKERC
12-11-2015, 06:58 PM
You need your head examined if you thought Brett Brown and the Sixers were going to part ways.
Brett Brown should be the highest pain coach in professional basketball.

5ass
12-11-2015, 07:05 PM
His record is actually good considering the circumstances LOL. They should extend him. He's a good coach. I wonder if Hinkie couldn't agree on an extension with him, and Jerry took hold of the situation. But I'm just speculating.

warfelg
12-11-2015, 07:10 PM
His record is actually good considering the circumstances LOL. They should extend him. He's a good coach. I wonder if Hinkie couldn't agree on an extension with him, and Jerry took hold of the situation. But I'm just speculating.

Hinkie said that they've been discussing it for a few weeks now and wanted to get the timing right. They said getting it done was never in doubt.

It's a good move for both sides to be honest. He's done a lot of great things with this team and everyone involved and his players really love him.

5ass
12-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Hinkie said that they've been discussing it for a few weeks now and wanted to get the timing right. They said getting it done was never in doubt.

It's a good move for both sides to be honest. He's done a lot of great things with this team and everyone involved and his players really love him.

I remember watching the sixers vs magic game last season that I think ended on a Harris game winner, and i posted in the Magic forum how I wished we had Brown as coach instead of Vaughn. Brown and his coaching staff were all over the place doing an excellent job letting them know what to do. Meanwhile I look at Vaughn and he's got the same dumb look on his face that he always does. That game is when I realised Vaughn will be fired soon.

warfelg
12-11-2015, 07:21 PM
I remember watching the sixers vs magic game last season that I think ended on a Harris game winner, and i posted in the Magic forum how I wished we had Brown as coach instead of Vaughn. Brown and his coaching staff were all over the place doing an excellent job letting them know what to do. Meanwhile I look at Vaughn and he's got the same dumb look on his face that he always does. That game is when I realised Vaughn will be fired soon.

Yea, once Brett Brown gets some real talent I think his skill set will come though. People will appreciate then what he can do as a coach.

mngopher35
12-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Nice move, it isn't his fault this team isn't winning

ewing
12-12-2015, 12:56 AM
good for him. The team plays hard despite being set up to fail.

slaker619
12-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Horrible move

Alayla
12-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Horrible move

why?

Sadds The Gr8
12-12-2015, 04:47 AM
They better have. I feel bad for the guy coaching that dreck.