PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Singler: Worse Season Ever

Corey
12-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Kyle Singler is the worst player in the NBA getting regular minutes. I've felt like his nightly turds have been going under the radar, so I just wanted to make more people aware. Awareness is the first step toward real change.

A quick recap of his season:

-- 193 minutes played, zero assists. Zero. In the Zero-Assist Club, JaVale McGee is in second in terms of most minutes played without an assist. He has played 45 minutes.

-- He has a -1.16 PER. He is currently the only player in the league with a negative PER. Sasha Vujacic has a positive PER. /u/WeRallGOATS pointed out that this is the lowest PER in NBA history among players who have played at least 150 minutes.

-- He's averaging 8.3 fouls per 48 minutes.

-- This summer, GM Sam Presti signed Kyle to a 5-year, $25 million deal. That deal runs through the summer of 2020, which sounds insane because it is insane.

****ing yikes

Alayla
12-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Lawl

flea
12-10-2015, 04:03 PM
He's getting 12 MPG and hasn't even played in 4 of the Thunder's games and he's 11th in MP on his team. I'd hardly call that "regular minutes."

I think it's because he's been outplayed by Morrow, and Waiters seems to actually be playing better (a Thunder fan can correct me if this is wrong, I've only seen a few games). I think he's got a future there, and if not he can shoot so he shouldn't be a huge burden to move.

ewing
12-10-2015, 04:07 PM
he is not the worst player in the NBA