PDA

View Full Version : RIP Greg Monroe

NYKnickFanatic
12-10-2015, 09:38 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSJbnXCNdx4

I mean...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Jabari return the favor with the monster double pump jam over Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgQavL-8aI

Shady66
12-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Looks like he flopped.

NYKnickFanatic
12-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Jabari return the favor with the monster double pump jam over Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgQavL-8aI

More like under Jordan but it was nice.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Well Parker was over but had to hang in the air then did the double pump and went under Jordan's arms for the slam. Still thought was better then Jordan dunk which should of got the charge call. Knee to Monroe's chest. If any of my Bucks did that that be fragrant foul and technical. Lob City gets all the call yet only guy that kept the Clippers in the game was Redick. Clippers still over rated and on treadmill first round exit.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-10-2015, 12:32 PM
dang it was almost two baskets

MonroeFAN
12-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Gonna be a long season for Mil.

AllBall
12-10-2015, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1MumAJTLo

5ass
12-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Well Parker was over but had to hang in the air then did the double pump and went under Jordan's arms for the slam. Still thought was better then Jordan dunk which should of got the charge call. Knee to Monroe's chest. If any of my Bucks did that that be fragrant foul and technical. Lob City gets all the call yet only guy that kept the Clippers in the game was Redick. Clippers still over rated and on treadmill first round exit.

Lol that's not a charge. Monroe was slow to rotate. His feet weren't set.

cmellofan15
12-10-2015, 03:21 PM
HOLY **** that was nasty...

jabari had a nice dunk too, but it wasn't even close to poster...barely any contact

cmellofan15
12-10-2015, 03:22 PM

lmao you sound upset about something.

GiantsSwaGG
12-10-2015, 03:45 PM

Stop lol Jordan's dunk was LIGHT YEARS better than Parkers

R. Johnson#3
12-10-2015, 04:22 PM

You're serious? His right foot is clearly still sliding over. Jabari's dunk was nice but DJ's is the kind that crushes your soul.

t_money25
12-10-2015, 04:58 PM
I've watched this video 5 times and I'm still waiting to se a dunk. Deandre threw the ball in the rim. That's not a dunk

phantasyyy
12-10-2015, 08:30 PM
I've watched this video 5 times and I'm still waiting to se a dunk. Deandre threw the ball in the rim. That's not a dunk

its all a technicality lol one could argue that throwing the ball down through the hoop is much much harder.
Similar to the Griffin throw in a few years back.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Wasn't even the best dunk this season.

jerellh528
12-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Not a fan of those "dunks" where they throw the ball in instead of making contact with the rim for an actual dunk.

phantasyyy
12-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Wasn't even the best dunk this season.

Demar > Gobert. DOTY

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-11-2015, 06:29 PM
lmao you sound upset about something.

Not really upset. Prefer to tank this year for another piece but doubt we do it. Also Clippers and Jordan been overrated since CP3 been traded there. Treadmill team out in first round.

t_money25
12-12-2015, 06:27 PM
its all a technicality lol one could argue that throwing the ball down through the hoop is much much harder.
Similar to the Griffin throw in a few years back.

I agree it isn't easy to do but I've always viewed dunks like this; if you don't touch the rim, then it's not a dunk

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Gonna be a long season for Mil.

Beating the Warriors should keep the moral up a tad.