PDA

View Full Version : Which players from your team do you want traded?

FriedTofuz
12-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Ill start.

From the Raptors: Demar Derozan and Terrence Ross
Jonas Valancuinas-- only because he's our best trade asset and I think the raptors could survive without him.

DR_1
12-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Bulls: Jerry Reinsdorf, John Paxson, Gar Forman, and Fred Hoiberg.

Lakers + Giants
12-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Everybody except Randle, Clarkson, and Russell.

warfelg
12-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Sixers:
Anyone but RoCo.

Okafor and Noel are huge trade assets that can get us quite a bit to help rebuild around one or the other.

Embiid is untouchable only because he's more valuable to us not playing that he is to another team not playing.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-06-2015, 04:12 PM

add Nance

archdevil84
12-06-2015, 04:17 PM
stoudemire to memphis and bring back rio in return

JasonJohnHorn
12-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Detroit: Jennings, Pope, and pretty much everybody but Drummond.

Raptors: DMDR, Ross, and pretty much everybody except Lowry.

And though I'm glad Detroit got Drummond, I'm furious that Toronto picked Ross over him. WTF?!?!?!?

basketballkitty
12-06-2015, 04:27 PM

All they need to trade is " JIM BUSS "....PRONTO!!

Chronz
12-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Austin Rivers

da ThRONe
12-06-2015, 04:52 PM
For me it's Asik, Gordon, Holiday, Evans and Anderson. Anderson will cost far too much so it's best to get something for him now. Davis is the only real "keeper" and at this point I wouldn't label him "untradable".

Dade County
12-06-2015, 05:12 PM
For me it's Asik, Gordon, Holiday, Evans and Anderson. Anderson will cost far too much so it's best to get something for him now. Davis is the only real "keeper" and at this point I wouldn't label him "untradable".

Bosh, Winslow, McRob & Deng for AD. I would have put in Whiteside instead of Bosh but there is no way of knowing if Whiteside will even sign back with N.O.

But on topic... Deng.

So Miami can get some type of asset for him (they will not re-sign him next season).

Cal827
12-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Raptors:

That one game wonder Terrence ****ing Ross.

Jesus, they gave him 10 mill per. The guy is basically a chucker who no longer plays defense. We might as well have resigned Williams, who at least can get hot from the field.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-06-2015, 05:17 PM
As for my Bucks Vasquez, Plumlee. MCW is off and on the list. He's night and day most games. Could say Bayless but he's close friends with Kidd and most likely Kidd is under cover GM. Hammond just face figure. Parker and Giannis untouchable. Mayo could be had as well I guess. Henson been decent so far but only getting spot minutes behind Monroe.

5ass
12-06-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't want anyone on the Magic traded right now. There's no one I want them to get rid of. Maybe trade Frye for a 2nd ONLY to open up minutes for Mario. With the emergence of Nicholson that could be a good idea.

But really I only want a trade that consolidates some of our assets to get a superstar in return. If not, just keep this group together.

jerellh528
12-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Everyone except Dlo and Randle

DanG
12-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Lakers: Everyone except Clarkson, Russell, Randle, Nance, Brown.

OKC as my 2nd team: Waiters, Roberson, Ibaka.

Longhornfan1234
12-06-2015, 06:17 PM
LMA. He's inefficient chucker. He only shoots a decent clip when he puts 18+ shots. He's below average passer. LMA's defense is pretty solid, but it doesn't off set his offense inefficiency.

Trade every one on the Pelicans outside of AD. Pelicans are one of the worst constructed teams in history.

Kaner
12-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Bulls: Taj or Gasol

hopefully get a decent pg or wing back.

rhino17
12-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Rockets

Terrance Jones, Terrance Jones, and Terrance Jones

also possibly Dwight Howard (although I'm not as mad at him since JB hasn't been letting him shoot the ball since taking over as coach)

ROY 2 MVP Braun
12-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Rockets

Terrance Jones, Terrance Jones, and Terrance Jones

also possibly Dwight Howard (although I'm not as mad at him since JB hasn't been letting him shoot the ball since taking over as coach)

Why do you want Jones traded so bad? The Bucks could use an upgrade at PF to back up Jabari. JOB has been a surprise this year but he's more of a hustle and scrappy player than a full time backup at this point. We also need a pg and have talked about trading for Lawson and Jones but not sure what we have to give up that you guys need that match money wise.

da ThRONe
12-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Bosh, Winslow, McRob & Deng for AD. I would have put in Whiteside instead of Bosh but there is no way of knowing if Whiteside will even sign back with N.O.

But on topic... Deng.

So Miami can get some type of asset for him (they will not re-sign him next season).

If I moved Davis it wouldn't be for two players over or at 30 year olds and role players.

slaker619
12-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Deng needs to go ASAP

5ass
12-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Lakers: Everyone except Clarkson, Russell, Randle, Nance, Brown.

OKC as my 2nd team: Waiters, Roberson, Ibaka.

Ibaka? What about a deal with the Magic? I really like how Fournier, Napier and Nicholson would fit in. They lose the best player in the deal, but get some pieces that fit and some depth. Fournier can become what they thought Harden would be for them. An all around player that can shoot the three, play some defense, and get to the rim. A player that can come off the bench and run the second unit, while still easily fitting in with the starting line up. Fournier would be perfect for them. Nicholson can play. He can probably give you 14-7 in 30 mpg with floor stretching capabilities. He's actually the most skilled post player on the Magic. So underrated. Watson is a good back up PG, and Dedmon is a good back up C. He's a really good rim protector, and brings some toughness to their front court.

Best of all Nicholson, Dedmon, and Fournier are RFA so they will be playing hard in a contract year. All the more reason for Durant to re-sign.

Watson, Nicholson, Fournier, Dedmon, Frye, and 2 1sts for Ibaka, Novak, and Singler. Maybe the can use the two firsts, Payne, McGary and others to make another move to increase their chances at getting to the finals.

Vinny642
12-07-2015, 01:46 AM
Anyone not named Anthony Davis

DanG
12-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Ibaka? What about a deal with the Magic? I really like how Fournier, Napier and Nicholson would fit in. They lose the best player in the deal, but get some pieces that fit and some depth. Fournier can become what they thought Harden would be for them. An all around player that can shoot the three, play some defense, and get to the rim. A player that can come off the bench and run the second unit, while still easily fitting in with the starting line up. Fournier would be perfect for them. Nicholson can play. He can probably give you 14-7 in 30 mpg with floor stretching capabilities. He's actually the most skilled post player on the Magic. So underrated. Watson is a good back up PG, and Dedmon is a good back up C. He's a really good rim protector, and brings some toughness to their front court.

Best of all Nicholson, Dedmon, and Fournier are RFA so they will be playing hard in a contract year. All the more reason for Durant to re-sign.

Watson, Nicholson, Fournier, Dedmon, Frye, and 2 1sts for Ibaka, Novak, and Singler. Maybe the can use the two firsts, Payne, McGary and others to make another move to increase their chances at getting to the finals.

Not bad, but I think they could get a better package from the rockets.

What about this?

ORL gets Ibaka, Waiters
ORL sends Frye, Nicholson, Fournier

Payton/Watson
Oladipo/Waiters
Harris/Hezonja
Ibaka/Gordon
Vucevic/Dedmon

OKC gets T.Jones, Ariza, K.J McDaniels
OKC sends Waiters, Roberson, Ibaka

Westbrook/Augustin
McDaniels/Morrow
KD/Ariza
Jones/Collison
Adams/Kanter

Don't understand why rockets haven't used McDaniels. The dude can ball, he is super athletic and is a bigger offensive threat than Roberson.

Rockets get Fournier, Nicholson, Frye, Roberson

Beverley/Lawson
Harden/Brewer
Fournier/Roberson
Nicholson/Frye/Motiejunas
Howard/Capela

kdspurman
12-07-2015, 12:15 PM
LMA. He's inefficient chucker. He only shoots a decent clip when he puts 18+ shots. He's below average passer. LMA's defense is pretty solid, but it doesn't off set his offense inefficiency.

Trade every one on the Pelicans outside of AD. Pelicans are one of the worst constructed teams in history.

He said "From YOUR team" lol... LMA has been anything but a chucker. He's been too unselfish offensively, but he's been great defensively.

HandsOnTheWheel
12-07-2015, 01:13 PM

That's way too much for just Ibaka. 2 first rounders? He's gonna be a free agent after next season anyway. Minus 1 of those 1st rounders, I would trade that much for Faried (who is locked up for four years) and a throw in Hickson and whoever else. Denver is probably going to be a lottery team, I wouldn't be suprised if the made such a trade.

tp13baby
12-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Faried. He will cry about his minutes when Nurkic comes back because the youngins are playing well up front.

Hawkeye15
12-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Kevin Martin

Ollie Tabooger
12-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Grievis "I dribble like a 5 year old" Vasquez. FFS I don't know how he's lasted this long as an NBA PG.

skywalker33
12-07-2015, 03:49 PM
I'd like to trade Faried for a 1st, Darrell Arthur for a 2nd and Foye for a bag of popcorn.

YAALREADYKNO
12-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Chandler parsons only because dude is getting paid 15 million

5ass
12-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Not bad, but I think they could get a better package from the rockets.

What about this?

ORL gets Ibaka, Waiters
ORL sends Frye, Nicholson, Fournier

Payton/Watson
Oladipo/Waiters
Harris/Hezonja
Ibaka/Gordon
Vucevic/Dedmon

OKC gets T.Jones, Ariza, K.J McDaniels
OKC sends Waiters, Roberson, Ibaka

Westbrook/Augustin
McDaniels/Morrow
KD/Ariza
Jones/Collison
Adams/Kanter

Don't understand why rockets haven't used McDaniels. The dude can ball, he is super athletic and is a bigger offensive threat than Roberson.

Rockets get Fournier, Nicholson, Frye, Roberson

Beverley/Lawson
Harden/Brewer
Fournier/Roberson
Nicholson/Frye/Motiejunas
Howard/Capela
That's a good trade. Makes sense for everyone.

5ass
12-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Dp

5ass
12-07-2015, 05:04 PM
That's way too much for just Ibaka. 2 first rounders? He's gonna be a free agent after next season anyway. Minus 1 of those 1st rounders, I would trade that much for Faried (who is locked up for four years) and a throw in Hickson and whoever else. Denver is probably going to be a lottery team, I wouldn't be suprised if the made such a trade.

I thought Ibaka was locked up for 3 years, but you're right. Also, one of the first rounders would be the Lakers protected pick that has a 55% chance of becoming 2 2nds. I guess its still a little too much though.

Faried is not a good fit for the Magic. We can't be trading shooters for non shooters. Ibaka would be a perfect fit because he can shoot and play defense.

Tony_Starks
12-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Jim Buss

bucketss
12-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Grievis "I dribble like a 5 year old" Vasquez. FFS I don't know how he's lasted this long as an NBA PG.

Lol he was good for a bit with us, dunnoe what happened to him

But on topic... Deng.

:laugh2: :laugh:

FriedTofuz
12-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Lol he was good for a bit with us, dunnoe what happened to him

:laugh2: :laugh:

No he wasnt. He was another inefficent chucker that couldnt play defense. GOOD RIDANCE>

xbrackattackx
12-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Kobe,MWP,Sacre,Bass,Huertas,Byron Scott,Nick Young and Hibbert would be a cute start.

warfelg
12-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Errybody can go. Take them. Colangelo is here to wheel and deal.

GiantsSwaGG
12-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Carmelo Anthony

bucketss
12-07-2015, 11:28 PM
No he wasnt. He was another inefficent chucker that couldnt play defense. GOOD RIDANCE>

he was good when he first got here mid season, thats why we resigned him.

BHF
12-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Demar/Val/Patterson

FriedTofuz
12-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Demar/Val/Patterson

Dont forget Ross!

1 22-point game is not going to cut him. Trade him ASAP.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-08-2015, 02:46 AM
I like the current roster especially if Boban can crack the rotation as a back up center.

BHF
12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Dont forget Ross!

1 22-point game is not going to cut him. Trade him ASAP.

I dont mind Ross, he just needs consistent minutes.

FriedTofuz
12-08-2015, 03:48 PM
I dont mind Ross, he just needs consistent minutes.

He got consistent minutes the past 2 years as our STARTING SF and was not great enough to get us anywhere which is why we got Demarrae Carroll. It's time to move on from Ross and Derozan.

nycericanguy
12-08-2015, 04:42 PM
He got consistent minutes the past 2 years as our STARTING SF and was not great enough to get us anywhere which is why we got Demarrae Carroll. It's time to move on from Ross and Derozan.

Masaii has been messing up. Ross hasnt done anything, but he got $11m per. Masaii now has $27m tied up in Ross/Demarre until 2020 and Demarre hasnt played well and has become injury prone, which is a concern with his slight frame.

then to top it off he waited too long to trade Demar even though Demar in 8 years hasnt developed a shot. now he either has to pay him $20m+ or lose him for nothing. The prospect of paying Demar/DMC/Ross close to $50m combined is frightening.

effen5
12-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Bulls: Everybody including the owners, FO, and coaches. Only person that should stay is JB.

JWO35
12-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Pistons
Would take anything: Jodie Meeks & Aron Baynes
Would trade for the right price: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Brandon Jennings

Wade n Fade
12-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Josh McRoberts. Doesn't fit the Heat and he is utterly useless. Beno Udrich since he hasn't played much since the trade to Miami. Stokes for another player perhaps.

FriedTofuz
12-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Masaii has been messing up. Ross hasnt done anything, but he got $11m per. Masaii now has $27m tied up in Ross/Demarre until 2020 and Demarre hasnt played well and has become injury prone, which is a concern with his slight frame.

then to top it off he waited too long to trade Demar even though Demar in 8 years hasnt developed a shot. now he either has to pay him $20m+ or lose him for nothing. The prospect of paying Demar/DMC/Ross close to $50m combined is frightening.

I wouldnt say he's messed up. If anything, Im only disappointed in masai because he's drving my patience Mad. Demarree was brought in for exactly what we needed: defense and 3pt shooting. He has been providing that, Im content, he just needs to stay healthy and his field goal will go up.

Ross seems like a bad contract right now but who knows, ross's main issue is consistency. I would call for Masai's head just yet.

if Masai signs derozan to 20 mil I will flip ****. That's whenI would consider " masai messed up" so far he's been great though minus the potentially bad ross signing.