PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James Clutch

More-Than-Most
12-01-2015, 04:18 AM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/11/lebron_james_is_like_really_re.html

By the stats he is the clutchest player in the NBA this season... Now to currys defense he is usually up big in most games and takes the 4th quarter off but in terms of Lebron and the notion that he is declining what are your thoughts on this and his current season?

Nikeman
12-01-2015, 04:31 AM
LeBron has "quietly" had an amazing season. and efficient season 25.5/7/7 on 50% shooting and efficiently. If he could learn how to shoot FTs again he could easily be at 27 ppg as he's shooting below 70%. His numbers are not being given any attention, and rightfully so because Steph has just taken all the attention and deservedly so.

That being said, with Bryant already announcing retirement, enjoy LeBron for the next 3-4 years as he is turning 31 this month and it will be interesting to see when his decline begins, the mileage on his body is tremendous.

Demon11
12-01-2015, 04:33 AM
I personally believe Lebron's is still in his prime. He started the season horribly at shooting 3s and now it is on the rise. He is currently at 30% and is at a 27 PER. If he were to say, get back to near 40%, he will be somewhere at a 30 PER, maybe a bit over. If the team defense starts to pick up, we may be seeing an MVP year from Lebron. Curry and Durant are gonna have something to say about that, though.

Nikeman
12-01-2015, 04:56 AM
I personally believe Lebron's is still in his prime. He started the season horribly at shooting 3s and now it is on the rise. He is currently at 30% and is at a 27 PER. If he were to say, get back to near 40%, he will be somewhere at a 30 PER, maybe a bit over. If the team defense starts to pick up, we may be seeing an MVP year from Lebron. Curry and Durant are gonna have something to say about that, though.

As crazy as it seems, I think Curry has MVP locked up man haha. If the Warriors win 65+ games, which is at this point a given, and Curry continues doing what he's doing, I don't see any way he doesn't win. He's winning by a mile right now.

That being said, the Christmas game will be a must watch. LBJ has been playing on cruise control, but the Warriors game he will make a statement and show the world he's still the best.

PhillyFaninLA
12-01-2015, 07:27 AM
As crazy as it seems, I think Curry has MVP locked up man haha. If the Warriors win 65+ games, which is at this point a given, and Curry continues doing what he's doing, I don't see any way he doesn't win. He's winning by a mile right now.

That being said, the Christmas game will be a must watch. LBJ has been playing on cruise control, but the Warriors game he will make a statement and show the world he's still the best.

We need to let the season play out....hopefully he stays healthy and hopefully he doesn't hit some wall....I think its all but a lock if he is healthy but its December 1.

tredigs
12-01-2015, 05:40 PM
These stats don't say that Lebron is the most clutch player. The slash of 47/11/73 isn't exactly something to write home about. AD, Curry and Westbrook all have better looking lines. But... it's an ~8 minute sample size.

For what it's worth, Lebron can both be declining and still a top player. Which I think is the case.