PDA

View Full Version : What would you give up for Joel Embiid?

LanceUpperCut
11-24-2015, 03:59 PM
I was just curious what kind of trade value Joel Embiid has right now. Embiid is out this season for sure with his second foot surgery and there has been plenty of reports about his immature attitude and lack of effort during his rehabilitation period.

We all know what kind of talent the kid has or had anyway and he still has 2 more seasons after this lost season on his rookie deal left but foot injuries usually end up badly and he's on his second so what would be a reasonable ask from Philly in a trade?

tredigs
11-24-2015, 04:03 PM
He's probably worth a very low 1st round pick (from a contender) + Philly having to take on a bad contract in return.

shep33
11-24-2015, 04:19 PM
kobe

Scoots
11-24-2015, 04:20 PM
This seems a troll thread.

A 2nd round pick.

jerellh528
11-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Sacre, and kelly, throw in huertas as well

TrueFan420
11-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Phillys only hope of getting value is waiting for him to come back and get some minutes. And show he can ball.

LanceUpperCut
11-24-2015, 04:52 PM
This seems a troll thread.

A 2nd round pick.

How is it a troll thread in anyway? I'd say he's worth a lot more then a 2nd round pick for sure.

2-ONE-5
11-24-2015, 04:56 PM
not sure he will be available for trade before he steps on the court for us. We picked up his option so he is here for a few more years on the cheap anyway. The only way I see him being dealt in the near future is if hinkie includes him in a blockbuster type deal. Too hard to know what he could be worth but im sure every single contender wouldnt mind giving up their late first for him if not a a little more

nycericanguy
11-24-2015, 04:58 PM
Not much... maybe a late 1st or a young player with decent potential like Terrance Ross or someone along those lines?

Thing is, even if he's "healthy"... he has to perform and stay on the court first. Oden has been so called healthy for years but couldn't perform and was just never the same. The fact that their careers have been so similar and Oden is so fresh on people's minds probably kills Embid's value even further.

He's worth a lot more to PHI than he is to anyone else I would imagine.

tredigs
11-24-2015, 05:07 PM
How is it a troll thread in anyway? I'd say he's worth a lot more then a 2nd round pick for sure.

Like what? He was already considered an ultra risky pick at #3 given the boom/bust angle; this is a guy who had already broken his back and foot + had surgery while still in college. For a 7 footer, those are essentially death sentences to your playing career as a long term prospect.

Now we're on our 2nd foot surgery and he's now missed the NCAA tournament, the first year of his career, and the second year of his career.

Who is giving up anything of value for a player that history has shown has essentially no chance of playing in this league for a full season?

D-Leethal
11-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Trade doesn't make any sense for Philly. Why trade him while his value is at an all time low? They are better off closing their eyes and praying that it works out. That is what they do best anyway.

Scoots
11-24-2015, 05:34 PM
How is it a troll thread in anyway?

Just because it sets up people talking about how worthless or worthwhile a player is as well as talking about the Sixers in general and lately both of those are troll heavy subjects.

That said it seems to be going well so far :)

LanceUpperCut
11-24-2015, 06:24 PM
Like what? He was already considered an ultra risky pick at #3 given the boom/bust angle; this is a guy who had already broken his back and foot + had surgery while still in college. For a 7 footer, those are essentially death sentences to your playing career as a long term prospect.

Now we're on our 2nd foot surgery and he's now missed the NCAA tournament, the first year of his career, and the second year of his career.

Who is giving up anything of value for a player that history has shown has essentially no chance of playing in this league for a full season?

Even with a small chance of him coming back is worth more then a 2nd rounder. Me as a Raps fan would easily give up a player like Bebe or Bruno just for the talent.

I get all odds are against him but he's still just 21 and from a recent article maybe he's gonna smarten up and realize his chance for many more millions could be slipping.

As for the thread I'm not even saying Philly should trade him just wondering what people perceive his current value would be since his situation is fairly unique. Many had this guy as a better prospect then Wiggins and Parker at one time during their draft season.

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 06:45 PM
I think they could get Bogut for Embiid. Allow Warriors to save money to sign Barnes and Ezeli looks ready to step into the starting 5.

Curry - Klay - Barnes - Green - Ezeli

Livingston - Barbosa - Iguodala - Speights - McAdoo/Embiid.

It's going to be a guy with a semi-large contract who is either expendable or playing below that salary. Or it will be a very low first round pick.

tredigs
11-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Bogut's contract is not large by any means and he's a great asset to the Warriors success (not every game, but against certain opponents he is vital). With him signed through next year, I don't think they'd entertain that offer at all.

I highly doubt Embiid has any trade value.

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:06 PM
Bogut's contract is not large by any means and he's a great asset to the Warriors success (not every game, but against certain opponents he is vital). With him signed through next year, I don't think they'd entertain that offer at all.

I highly doubt Embiid has any trade value.

I agree with the success and not entertaining the trade. I don't think there is a market for Embiid but if there is it's something like that.

And personally I think if you have two centers.

A

and

B

And B is miles ahead of A offensively, while being almost as good defensively and A is only really better at passing. A is definitely being overpaid making 14million compared to B who is making 3million.

Bogut is almost making the same money as Cousins this year. Sorry but he's overpaid. He won't seem overpaid once the cap spikes next year but right now IMO he's definitely overpaid especially when you take into account the fact he's so injury prone. And outside of passing and being a marginally better defender, he has nothing on Ezeli at this point.

Jiggie
11-24-2015, 07:22 PM

He's essentially two years (plus) removed from any meaningful competitive basketball by the time he will be ready to play (barring any further injuries). He's really not worth more than that until he comes back and shows he can play, which I assume he will be good, but until he can show that to people, how can anyone honestly say he's worth more than that?

tredigs
11-24-2015, 07:30 PM
They can/do run the offense through Bogut for much of the time he is in. He is a remarkably good playmaker. Ezeli is much improved overall and could be better than Bogut sooner than later, but in reality is the least skilled player on the Warriors and can't be trusted with the ball in his hands. Also you're comparing a rookie contract to a regular contract...?

Bogut is a top 10 center who makes 12 million this year and 11 million next year. It's a solid deal any way you cut it. He's cheaper than Pek, Noah, Chandler, McGee, TT, Josh Smith, D Lee and Hibbert among other bigs who he can out perform. No reason they'd look to dump that.

Scoots
11-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Bogut has better hands and is better at setting picks than Ezeli too. But Ezeli is coming on fast. Ezeli is going to get paid more than Bogut next year probably and next year Bogut is probable his last as a Warrior.

Ironman5219
11-24-2015, 07:35 PM
I'd give a half eaten bag of stale dorittos, and I'd still come off the short end of the trade.

tredigs
11-24-2015, 07:38 PM
Bogut has better hands and is better at setting picks than Ezeli too. But Ezeli is coming on fast. Ezeli is going to get paid more than Bogut next year probably and next year Bogut is probable his last as a Warrior.

All true. Ezeli will cost 15 a year (which in fact is close to what Cousins actually costs, as opposed to Gander's fake #'s).

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:39 PM
They can/do run the offense through Bogut for much of the time he is in. He is a remarkably good playmaker. Ezeli is much improved overall and could be better than Bogut sooner than later, but in reality is the least skilled player on the Warriors and can't be trusted with the ball in his hands. Also you're comparing a rookie contract to a regular contract...?

Bogut is a top 10 center who makes 12 million this year and 11 million next year. It's a solid deal any way you cut it. He's cheaper than Pek, Noah, Chandler, McGee, TT, Josh Smith, D Lee and Hibbert among other bigs who he can out perform. No reason they'd look to dump that.

He's a top 10 defensive center. He can't score to save his life, he had a wide open layup the other night and you could literally see the fear in his face as he fumbled around and passed it off.

He's also an exceptional playmaker, which I already covered.

Aside from playmaking, Ezeli is already the better player. The gap between them defensively is nothing compared to the gap between them in regards to scoring.

Ezeli used to have hands made of soap but I'm pretty sure he donated them to Harrison Barnes. He's shown no sign of those rookie nerves that he had a couple seasons ago and his hands are just as good as Bogut now.

Ezeli is scertainly not the least skilled player on that roster. He's a starting caliber center.

Also Scoots, Bogut is better at setting moving screens. That doesn't make him better at setting picks hahaha.

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:41 PM
All true. Ezeli will cost 15 a year (which in fact is close to what Cousins actually costs, as opposed to Gander's fake #'s).

Fake? Where did I put up fake numbers? I said Bogut is ALMOST making the same money as Cousins THIS YEAR.

What's fake about that? Please don't put words in my mouth.

Bogut is making 14 million, Cousins is making 15. And Cousins is infinitely superior to Bogut.

If Boguts true worth is 14 million then somebody should be paying Cousins 28 million this year, because he's twice as good as Bogut.

tredigs
11-24-2015, 07:44 PM
You're parading Ezeli's scoring prowess now? Lol he's no more a scorer than Bogut is dude. He can't dribble, can't catch and can't shoot. He's also less effective overall offensively due to his lack of playmaking ability. The gap on D is only closing slightly due to Ezeli's +athleticism. Bogut is miles ahead of him in his understanding of positioning and what decisions to make on that end overall. He's a defensive general where Ezeli is merely learning the ropes.

Love the strides I'm seeing from him, but wow do you not know what you're talking about here. Shocker.

Bogut's a top 5 defensive center by the way. Can definitely argue top 3.

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:44 PM
And Ezeli is only going to make that because the cap is spiking like nothing else on earth. If it was 3 years ago he wouldn't make close to that.

There's no way you could pay him more than finals MVP Andre Iguodala... unless the cap was going up to stupid amounts. Which it is.

tredigs
11-24-2015, 07:47 PM
Gander, do me a favor and link me the fake site you found that says Bogut is making 14 million a year. Also understand that contracts go beyond a single season and that some are front-loaded (Bogut's) and others back loaded (Cousins).

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:49 PM
You're parading Ezeli's scoring prowess now? Lol he's no more a scorer than Bogut is dude. He can't dribble, can't catch and can't shoot. He's also less effective overall offensively due to his lack of playmaking ability. The gap on D is only closing slightly due to Ezeli's +athleticism. Bogut is miles ahead of him in his understanding of positioning and what decisions to make on that end overall. He's a defensive general where Ezeli is merely learning the ropes.

Love the strides I'm seeing from him, but wow do you not know what you're talking about here. Shocker.

Do you watch the Warriors or just read the advanced metrics? Ezeli has developed some really nice moves in the post, his baby hook is beyond anything Bogut has ever had. And no center can dribble, wtf. You don't need him out there breaking ankles. I would be more worried about the fact that Harrison Barnes can't dribble if I was you.

Catch and shoot? What is he? Kyle Korver? Why the **** would you want a center to catch and shoot? LMAO.

His offensive game is lightyears ahead of Bogut. His PER 36 has him at 15ppg, Bogut hasn't been near that in PER36 since 2010.

Not to mention Bogut can't stay healthy for five minutes.

I'm a HUGE fan of Bogut, have been since his Milwaukee days when he was leading the league in blocks and charges drawn simultaneously. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think he's overpaid and you're kidding yourself if you think the gap between him an Ezeli defensively isn't small while the gap between them in terms of scoring is incredibly vast.

Passing and marginally better defense. That's all Bogut has over Ezeli at this point.

Also, Ezeli's I.Q defensively isn't as far off Bogut as you are implying.

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Gander, do me a favor and link me the fake site you found that says Bogut is making 14 million a year. Also understand that contracts go beyond a single season and that some are front-loaded (Bogut's) and others back loaded (Cousins).

of course there's a difference, lmfao. Still, I was talking about what he's earning this year. Don't get upset because you failed to read my post properly.

Spotrac has it as 12Mil. Hoops had it as 14.

Either way, he's earning close to what Cousins is this year. 3 mil is not a big difference. Overall their contracts are not comparable but that isn't the point I was making.

Warriors are paying 12 million to a guy who will be lucky to play 70 games, is a great defender and passer but incompetent scorer. Where's Stylez?... I know he'll have something to say.

xbrackattackx
11-24-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm just gonna say the same thing I said about Oden. When people kept saying he was gonna come back and beast. Embiid. GO TO THE SUNS! Let them magically heal you. And then beast there with Bledsoe and Knight. (At the time of the Oden debacle is was Nash/Dragic)

tredigs
11-24-2015, 08:01 PM
Kid's questioning if I watch the Warriors now. Epic. I can all but guarantee I've been to more Warriors games in person than you've watched overall in the past 5 years. I watch at least 70 others a season on TV or DVR. I know this team inside and out. I also know their contract sizes and the Warriors cap exposure as it concerns them.

Ezeli is in his 3rd season and missed ~40 games last year btw. Probably not quite the rock you'd hope for if that is your knock on Bogut.

You're claiming a player who per-36 is averaging 14.6 PPG on 56.8% TS (58% last year) + 2.2 assists per 36 (0.6 last year) is "light years ahead" of the guy averaging (per 36) 12.6 PPG on 68% TS (57% last year and 61% the year prior) as well as 5.9 assists (5.6 prior).

One guy who the offense is ran through very often when sharing the court with Curry/Klay/Draymond. The other merely used as a secondary finisher after the Draymond/Curry PnR when Curry is doubled, dishes to Draymond and Draymond finds him for the lob dunk if Ezeli's man abandons him.

That is your take. OK then fella. We are once again, done here. Off topic enough as it is.

You should probably sit the next few months off and increase your BBIQ roughly 10 fold before getting into another conversation with me.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Depends where my Bucks are at around trade deadline. If we can right the ship doubt we do much for trading. But if we bottom out yeah i'm ready to purge the roster and just build around Parker and Giannis. But if Parker wants a big from 76ers he would want close friend Okafor.

JustinTime
11-24-2015, 08:05 PM
I was just curious what kind of trade value Joel Embiid has right now. Embiid is out this season for sure with his second foot surgery and there has been plenty of reports about his immature attitude and lack of effort during his rehabilitation period.

We all know what kind of talent the kid has or had anyway and he still has 2 more seasons after this lost season on his rookie deal left but foot injuries usually end up badly and he's on his second so what would be a reasonable ask from Philly in a trade?

Jonas valunciunias....

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 08:09 PM
Kid's questioning if I watch the Warriors now. Epic. I can all but guarantee I've been to more Warriors games in person than you've watched overall in the past 5 years. I watch at least 70 others a season on TV or DVR. I know this team inside and out. I also know their contract sizes and the Warriors cap exposure as it concerns them.

1. You live in the area. Of course you've been to more games.

2. What makes you think I haven't watched as many games or don't know them inside out? Because we disagree on EzeliVBogut? smh.

Ezeli is in his 3rd season and missed ~40 games last year btw. Probably not quite the rock you'd hope for if that is your knock on Bogut.

Don't be silly. You're better than this Tre, one injury doesn't compare to an entire career of being plagued by them. It's like calling Curry injury prone.

You're claiming a player who per-36 is averaging 14.6 PPG on 56.8% TS (58% last year) + 2.2 assists per 36 (0.6 last year) is "light years ahead" of the guy averaging (per 36) 12.6 PPG on 68% TS (57% last year and 61% the year prior) as well as 5.9 assists (5.6 prior).

Yes. I am. Because aside from lobs, Bogut can't do anything in regards to scoring. Literally anything.

You should probably sit the next few months off and increase your BBIQ roughly 10 fold before getting into another conversation with me.

LMAO, I love how arrogant you are. You should probably increase your basketball I.Q because you clearly know nothing about the game. Aside from advanced metrics I've never seen you analyse a player, ever. Please, explain to me what the second layer of this Warriors offense has added, since you know them so well. :) I'll be sitting here ready to correct you.

See the thing is, I love advanced metrics but I also love basketball. And I grew up without advanced metrics, so to play or coach you had to understand the game, to evaluate players you had to understand the game. Not like kids such as you today, where a quick search on Synergy or Basketball Ref is enough to make up your mind on a guy.

Those who use advanced stats exclusively and ignore everything else are just as ignorant as the people that condemn those stats and refuse to acknowledge them.

Yanks All Day
11-24-2015, 08:19 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't give anything at the moment. Injured during his time at Kansas. Injured his entire time in the NBA. 7 footer with foot problems and no NBA experience. He's not worth much at the moment.

phantasyyy
11-24-2015, 09:12 PM
Reading the banter between the Ezeli/Bogut debate not sure what point your trying to make here Gander..

You express that Ezeli possesses a vast array in his offensive repertoire yet the offensive contributions between the two centers are pretty much identical..

Bogut/Ezeli
7pts vs 8pts, per36 12.6pts vs 14.6pts.. Like you cant really build a case for Ezeli having more in his repertoire based off these numbers alone, and if in the GSW games you do watch the majority of Ezeli's points are produced in the garbage man role variety(putbacks, offensive rebounds, lobs etc etc.) Bogut is also the better playmaker out of the two, and on a team like GSW, the scoring burden is obviously placed on the guards/wing players. Its not like either player is a legit low-post option that the warriors can dump into and expect them to go to work consistently.

I mean Bogut ppg is similar to Ezeli's, he's a better playe maker, and a better defender... so if its a comparison of the two players clearly it would side with Bogut as he brings more to the table.. If your talking about value well obviously Ezeli wins out since he still on his rookie deal vs Boguts contract - which by the way is pretty much at the average for a serviceable center in the league(especially one with his defensive prowess). I mean Bogut is has a 69%fg, its not like hes useless down there, its just that his role on the team is not score..

Gander13SM
11-24-2015, 09:38 PM
I mean Bogut is has a 69%fg, its not like hes useless down there, its just that his role on the team is not score..

That's the issue. He is useless. He can be great at catching lobs but I've seen him brick tip ins and absolutely crap himself when he's got an open look right under the rim only to pass it back out. He's a terrible scorer, if he wasn't in this Warriors system he would look even worse.

Ezeli on the other hand actually has some sort of post game and is aggressive with the put backs. Plus you have to take into account the age issue. Ezeli has his whole career ahead of him, he'll only get better. Bogut is what he is at this point.

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of Bogut.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Nothing... It wont happen... Sixers sink or swim with his potential. I wont give him up for anything outside of a top 3 pick sorry.

phantasyyy
11-24-2015, 09:59 PM
That's the issue. He is useless. He can be great at catching lobs but I've seen him brick tip ins and absolutely crap himself when he's got an open look right under the rim only to pass it back out. He's a terrible scorer, if he wasn't in this Warriors system he would look even worse.
Ezeli on the other hand actually has some sort of post game and is aggressive with the put backs. Plus you have to take into account the age issue. Ezeli has his whole career ahead of him, he'll only get better. Bogut is what he is at this point.

And this is coming from a HUGE fan of Bogut.

I mean 69% is 69% no matter how you spew it.. Bogut puts up about 5 fga and Ezeli 6fga.. Its not like they are getting the ball pounded down there to score you know. Obviously Ezeli is going to improve he is younger and much more athletic- aswell as being fortunate enough to avoid injuries unlike Bogut.

But at this present moment Bogut is a better player on both ends of the floor. Also your lookin at a Bogut whom has just come back from injury as well so he'll need some time to get reaccliomated..

YAALREADYKNO
11-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Some chicken strips and a couple gallons of Shirley temples

LakerShow
11-24-2015, 11:21 PM
A bag of bbq potato chips.

JasonJohnHorn
11-24-2015, 11:44 PM
Greg Oden, Andrew Bynum, and Brandon Roy. I might even throw in Yao Ming and Yinka Dare.

Corey
11-24-2015, 11:56 PM
I'd easily trade a 2nd for him. Obviously medical reports and background info would be needed for any team to have genuine interest.

If Im the Celtics, I'd offer a protected first for him just in the chance he pans out. Offer the Minnesota protected pick that turns into two 2nds

sixer04fan
11-25-2015, 02:40 AM
Embiid has zero trade value right now

basketballkitty
11-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Okay, lets say this...lets say next season, Embiid is fine and Dandy. And lets say that in his first 50 + games, he averages 18Pts, 11 rebounds, and say 2.5 Blocks a game in just 24 minutes a game.....but Embiid makes it PRIVATELY known he does not like sharing the Center spot with Okafor, or playing the PF spot, and quietly asks to be traded...now, with those first 50 game numbers, and with no further foot, or health issues ...what then would Embiid's value be ????

Scoots
11-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Okay, lets say this...lets say next season, Embiid is fine and Dandy. And lets say that in his first 50 + games, he averages 18Pts, 11 rebounds, and say 2.5 Blocks a game in just 24 minutes a game.....but Embiid makes it PRIVATELY known he does not like sharing the Center spot with Okafor, or playing the PF spot, and quietly asks to be traded...now, with those first 50 game numbers, and with no further foot, or health issues ...what then would Embiid's value be ????

A mid-level player or a lottery protected 1st round pick

basketballkitty
11-25-2015, 04:15 PM
A mid-level player or a lottery protected 1st round pick

If he averages that, and is healthy...you think that is all a Franchise Center is worth ?.......Okay yeah....Go take your Meds now son.

Scoots
11-25-2015, 04:33 PM
If he averages that, and is healthy...you think that is all a Franchise Center is worth ?.......Okay yeah....Go take your Meds now son.

Yes. A player is 3 years into his career, has 50 total career games, has a sizeable injury history going back to his college days, and suddenly his team is looking to move him when he finally starts producing? Those are some serious red flags which drives the price down.

A "franchise center" averages more than 17 games a year. What you are describing is a player who MIGHT be a franchise center.

Corey
11-27-2015, 02:17 PM

Lmao

If you think player with a chronic injury history and questionable work ethic is worth more than a mid first because he pieced together good numbers through 50 games on a terrible team then you're the one that needs to reassess the situation.

He isn't playing for two straight years after getting drafted. He got reinjured because he disobeyed his rehab. 50 games with solid numbers isnt going to make a team send the farm for him.

pebloemer
11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
30 teams in the NBA would definitely be happy to pay Embiid and take a risk on his upside. That said, no team in the league has more time to wait and more invested in Embiid than Philly. Not sure it would make any sense for them to trade him.

latinofire21
11-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Lou Amundson and a 2nd round pick. Sixers would jump on that because they can tank further with the core of Noel and recent MMA Fighter Jahlil Okafor. Win Win for both teams.

rapjuicer06
11-27-2015, 03:16 PM
I think the most logical place for him to go is Phoenix right?

warfelg
11-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Embiid has zero trade value right now

Agreed. Mostly because his value to us is higher than a team that would be acquiring him.

skywalker33
11-27-2015, 06:32 PM
I think they could get Bogut for Embiid. Allow Warriors to save money to sign Barnes and Ezeli looks ready to step into the starting 5.

Curry - Klay - Barnes - Green - Ezeli

Livingston - Barbosa - Iguodala - Speights - McAdoo/Embiid.

It's going to be a guy with a semi-large contract who is either expendable or playing below that salary. Or it will be a very low first round pick.

Why would Philly want Bogut, no future value there...and they have prenty of cap space w/o Bogut ??

I'd offer the 2016/17 POR 1st for Embiid.

Kyben36
11-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Kings pick from the bulls.

JEDean89
11-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Embiid never had a chance with the 76ers. He is immature and needed someone like KG to kick his *** on day 1 like towns got. Cannot stress the difference between the Wolves and the 76ers rebuild. Wolves have finally learned how to do it, 76ers look like the biggest idiots in the room. I have 0 doubt that if Embiid were on the Spurs, he'd be in great shape, saying and doing the right things, and playing premier bball. Instead, he went to a deadbeat organization with no winning culture, no veteran leadership, no colleagues that were on his talent level, no one and nothing to humble him. I cannot wait for the day Hinkie is fired, it will begin the reclemation of the NBA. No more multi-year tanking, no more trying to hord lottery picks, no more ****ing abusing the system to the point that the league has no choice but to change. Greed is not good, and the floor is bottoming out for that ******** gm.

chipurmunki
12-02-2015, 09:51 PM
lol, i wouldn't trade for joel embiid.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Even with Embiid injured two seasons in a row. Highly doubt 76ers give him away. As being a Bucks fan Embiid would be nice next season and hopefully comes back 110%. But even then 76ers probably want Parker or Giannis for Embiid. Then I pass. But all in all not sure what else they want from us. Not sure they would want MCW back either. Doubt they take on Monroe or Middleton. Our pick was #6 last time I check must be climbing further up the lottery with last nights loss. But if Bucks decide to call it a season and hope a lucky bounce for ping pong balls for Ben Simmons. So wouldn't want to part this this years pick. But I think most the league would lowball 76ers.