PDA

View Full Version : Who wins in this matchup?

FlashBolt
11-20-2015, 01:30 AM
Assuming all players are at their prime.

PG: CP3
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: LeBron James
SG: Dwyane Wade
C: Chris Bosh

or

PG: Curry
SF:Paul George
PF: Anthony Davis
SG: James Hardne
C: DeMarcus Cousins

DanG
11-20-2015, 01:47 AM
The first team, because Wade and LeBron are just that much better than Harden & George

WaDe03
11-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Hard to say. Team 2 is a lot bigger but that is also a plus for team 2 because big men can't hang with LeBron. Wades outplayed Harden already once this year. CP3 is killing tonight, Cousins is a monster but an idiot, Bosh would help stretch the floor. Idk lol all of them are playing pretty good this year.

FlashBolt
11-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Hard to say. Team 2 is a lot bigger but that is also a plus for team 2 because big men can't hang with LeBron. Wades outplayed Harden already once this year. CP3 is killing tonight, Cousins is a monster but an idiot, Bosh would help stretch the floor. Idk lol all of them are playing pretty good this year.

For what it's worth, we're talking about their prime. So CLEARLY Wade>Harden haha.

Dade County
11-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Prime Wade wins all what if topics.

WaDe03
11-20-2015, 02:34 AM
For what it's worth, we're talking about their prime. So CLEARLY Wade>Harden haha.

Didn't see the prime part just jumped straight to the names lol. Yea it's over Wade and LeBron would just be too good. Curry and CP3 would be a fun matchup though.

slashsnake
11-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Prime... hard not to go with CP3 and the Superfriends there. And those guys have played a lot of years together both in the NBA for a few of them, and all 5 in international play.

I think 24 and 11 board prime Bosh pulls Cousins away from the rim (or gets open jumpers), as good as Davis is, him keeping up with Lebron handling the ball on the break and playing him on the perimeter is tough.

03 draft class there has 3 guys that can lead the league in scoring in their primes. 2 great perimeter defenders (Wade/CP3) against the elite scorers of the other team (harden and Curry), and the weak defender matched up against the non-elite scorer (Melo defending George).

eso
11-20-2015, 08:55 AM
The team that scores the most points

nycericanguy
11-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Team 1 wins even today not in their primes.

DMC gets 2 techs and pouts off the floor...

D-Leethal
11-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Superfriends take it today and yesterday. Probably tomorrow too. Maybe not next week tho.

Scoots
11-20-2015, 01:13 PM
2nd team.

phantasyyy
11-20-2015, 01:52 PM
1st team has the chemistry and knowhow to play with one another not sure how you can pick against them..]

I mean Chris bosh, LBJ, and Wade have already played together for 4 full nba seasons, and Melo/Paul are all part of the same friendship clique/draft class - aswell as the Olympic experience.

Scoots
11-20-2015, 02:07 PM
1st team has the chemistry and knowhow to play with one another not sure how you can pick against them..]

I mean Chris bosh, LBJ, and Wade have already played together for 4 full nba seasons, and Melo/Paul are all part of the same friendship clique/draft class - aswell as the Olympic experience.

If we can assume all of them are in their prime can't was assume all of them are also familiar with each other too?

FlashBolt
11-20-2015, 02:18 PM
If we can assume all of them are in their prime can't was assume all of them are also familiar with each other too?

I don't think all five from team 2 have played with each other to the extent of team 1. In their primes, team 1 would have a distinct advantage in chemistry.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Superfriends take it today and yesterday. Probably tomorrow too. Maybe not next week tho.

I love your sig

Scoots
11-20-2015, 02:53 PM
I don't think all five from team 2 have played with each other to the extent of team 1. In their primes, team 1 would have a distinct advantage in chemistry.

My point was that if this fantasy include making all of the players being in their prime can we also assume that they all know each other on the floor at a prime level too?

KnicksorBust
11-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Team 1. Cousins doesn't belong in this game.