PDA

View Full Version : Do you agree with LeBron blaming teammates for early "struggle"?

numba1CHANGsta
11-18-2015, 06:40 PM
First off, LeBron should give himself some blame, shooting 26% from 3 and 60% from the FT line. Also, they're without Shumpert and Irving. But, what really bugs me is, in what universe is an 8-3 record, first place in the Eastern Conference, 3rd best record in the league, a damn STRUGGLE??? I think LeBron is finally realizing that he's not the best player in the NBA anymore and has to put the blame on his teammates lol

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/11/lebron_james_tristan_thompson_9.html

Sactown
11-18-2015, 06:46 PM
First off, LeBron should give himself some blame, shooting 26% from 3 and 60% from the FT line. Also, they're without Shumpert and Irving. But, what really bugs me is, in what universe is an 8-3 record, first place in the Eastern Conference, 3rd best record in the league, a damn STRUGGLE??? I think LeBron is finally realizing that he's not the best player in the NBA anymore and has to put the blame on his teammates lol

I think you're reaching here.....

Pretty clear what he's saying , he wants more urgency from his teammates that this isn't a joke that they just lost in the finals and they haven't proven anything so stop acting "too cool" its a valid point.. its not about how well your shooting but the effort you put into your role .

Hawkeye15
11-18-2015, 06:46 PM
what did he say exactly?

HandsOnTheWheel
11-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Source?

Chronz
11-18-2015, 07:15 PM
I dont agree with Bron and I dont agree with the OP.

numba1CHANGsta
11-18-2015, 07:21 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/11/lebron_james_tristan_thompson_9.html

Thompson reacting to what LeBron said about his teammates

HandsOnTheWheel
11-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Not seeing much here.

xbrackattackx
11-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Okay after reading the article:

Lebron said some times his team performances are half assed. He also said they need more urgency. And they just lost in the finals and have something to prove. TT said That's what we expect from our leader, to be vocal. Then went on to agree with James. I don't even care for Lebron that much and I think this is reaching. They are 8-3 for Christ sake. I wish my Lakers had that record.

Arch Stanton
11-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Meh... It's November, so they have 6 months to figure it out. And they're missing their starting backcourt. I think Moz isn't right and probably shouldn't have played during preseason, after his knee surgery in the summer.

bucketss
11-18-2015, 09:13 PM

Thompson reacting to what LeBron said about his teammates

"That's what we expect from our leader," Thompson said. "If he's not going to push us, then who's going to?" .

:eyebrow:

More-Than-Most
11-18-2015, 09:23 PM
He is 100 percent spot on.. The dude whom some like to say has declined is carrying this team yet again and it shouldnt be that way... James has every right to put the hammer down on people when they are half assing it... Lakers fans love to scream at this guy but this is what I love about guys like Kobe for... Tell me Kobe wouldnt do the same **** because of his godly work ethic when seeing someone half *** it? Kudos for lebron stepping up which I think he should do more often in all honesty.