PDA

View Full Version : compared to last year which teams in the East and West will surprise and dissapoint

Vampirate
11-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Which teams in the East and West do you think will rise up and surprise people and which teams will fall when considering last year?

NYJ - NYY
11-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Knicks! Not saying anything more than being surprisingly better than last year

Vampirate
11-15-2015, 01:13 PM

Well you guys did get rid of some dead weight in Bargs and Amare so that helps.

That rookie of yours Kristaps looks promising but he needs to be more efficient, especially for his height.

7"3 yet only has a .398 FG%, he's a rookie though so he has time. Looks like a good rebounder though.

NYJ - NYY
11-15-2015, 01:18 PM

That rookie of yours Kristaps looks promising but he needs to be more efficient, especially for his height.

7"3 yet only has a .398 FG%, he's a rookie though so he has time. Looks like a good rebounder though.

Agree wth the dead weight being rid of. But Phil Jackson has compiled a good hard working group. KP in 10 games way more than j could have imagined. Trending up as a team ( I hope)

Scoots
11-15-2015, 04:46 PM
Warriors will surprise :)

mrblisterdundee
11-15-2015, 05:53 PM
I wouldn't call Golden State's continued dominance a surprise. I fully expected the Warriors, Stephen Curry and Draymond Green to be this good.
In the west, the Blazers' strong performance and a back court averaging nearly 50 points per game has been the biggest surprise. The biggest disappointments have been Houston as a whole and Ty Lawson's poor start. He and James Harden should be one of the three best back courts in the NBA.
In the east, the biggest surprise is the Knicks sticking in there against some good teams, and Kristaps Porzingis proving people wrong. Porzingis is currently third on win shares in his class, after Karl Anthony Towns and Willie Cauley-Stein.

Saddletramp
11-15-2015, 07:11 PM
Warriors will surprise :)

The only way they will surprise is if they stay healthy and don't win it all.

KnicksorBust
11-15-2015, 09:52 PM

He is incredibly raw and makes a lot of mistakes but the upside is big and his work ethic and attitude are everything you could want out of a rookie.

5ass
11-15-2015, 10:28 PM
The Thunder have been disappointing, but I expected it. I can't believe the Thunder were so close to creating a dynasty, and now they're going to have to fight for HCA.

Scoots
11-15-2015, 11:01 PM
The Warriors have surprised with their level of play ... enough to get a lot of story time on TV, radio and news sites.

ewing
11-15-2015, 11:12 PM

it seem KP was over sold as a deep shooter and way under sold as a activity guy. He has been absolutely money from mid range though. He just doesn't have the strength to get those shots. The fact that he is money when he can get it off from 18 in on balance give makes me think the offensive potential is there. Everything but the ability to shoot from deep and get to his spots looks good.