4. Spurs
5. Pistons
6. Raptors
7. Clippers
8. Thunder
9. Heat
10. Rockets

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Hollinger Power Rankings (computer generated)
--- Available later in November

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings

<< Previous Week (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?900485-Power-Rankings-Week-1)

slaker619
11-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Heat not top 10 yet Stein buggin', & I'm a Heat fan

MonroeFAN
11-11-2015, 06:57 AM
The Heat are seriously being hated on. As someone who basically despises their team, even I can admit that.

OKC just strikes me as being a joke waiting for exposure. Waiters, Kanter? What a load of crap. I would not have them in my top 10 personally.

KnicksorBust
11-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Heat not top 10 yet Stein buggin', & I'm a Heat fan

Where would u rank them?

KnicksorBust
11-11-2015, 07:39 AM
How long can the Pistons stay top 10?

Scoots
11-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Heard on ESPN radio they said Warriors #1, the next best team is not close and not really known yet.

I have only seen 1 Cavs game and the one Spurs game I saw they looked lost at times. Clippers and Rockets too. I think we need a couple more weeks to actually see any trends.

kdspurman
11-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Heard on ESPN radio they said Warriors #1, the next best team is not close and not really known yet.

I have only seen 1 Cavs game and the one Spurs game I saw they looked lost at times. Clippers and Rockets too. I think we need a couple more weeks to actually see any trends.

Yea, it's far too early to really get a feel on teams. GS has the continuity going for them, so the fast start isn't surprising. Other teams it could take weeks or even months before we see who they really are

Bostonjorge
11-11-2015, 03:19 PM
It's still Warriors and Clippers for the championship.

AllBall
11-11-2015, 03:35 PM
How long can the Pistons stay top 10?

They're going to stay hot for a while if healthy. I think they'll taper off by mid December. Stan is a good coach and will keep them clicking.

Scoots
11-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Yea, it's far too early to really get a feel on teams. GS has the continuity going for them, so the fast start isn't surprising. Other teams it could take weeks or even months before we see who they really are

One interesting thing about that is that by the time the top teams in the west hit their stride they may be 5 games back of the #1 seed.

kdspurman
11-13-2015, 01:09 PM
One interesting thing about that is that by the time the top teams in the west hit their stride they may be 5 games back of the #1 seed.

Oh yea, for sure. Many will just be fighting for 2 to be honest , barring some unforeseen circumstance. Unless another team (s) hits their stride earlier than expected, but I anticipate GS having that 1 seed for a while, if not all year.

Scoots
11-13-2015, 02:34 PM
Oh yea, for sure. Many will just be fighting for 2 to be honest , barring some unforeseen circumstance. Unless another team (s) hits their stride earlier than expected, but I anticipate GS having that 1 seed for a while, if not all year.

LOL, I love that by applying the bolded to the word on the left is one thing and to the right is a totally different result.

kdspurman
11-13-2015, 03:24 PM
LOL, I love that by applying the bolded to the word on the left is one thing and to the right is a totally different result.

Didn't even catch that :laugh2:

KnicksorBust
11-13-2015, 03:46 PM

:laugh:

WaDe03
11-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Heat will probably be top 5 next week.

Saddletramp
11-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Unless Curry gets hurt or 3 of GS's other starters all go down together, they'll be #1 all year. That team without Curry is a threat and the way Curry is playing, he'd turn any team in the league into a threat. Him with them? Barring injury, it looks like it's already over.