PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Rice Jr. Shot; Found With 1/2 Lbs Weed After Gunfight At T.I.s Restaurant

spreadeagle
10-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Last night we got news that a man was shot outside of T.I.s Atlanta restaurant, Scales 925, after an altercation.

It turns out he has a pretty familiar name. TMZ is reporting that the man who took one in the leg yesterday is Glenn Rice Jr, son of former NBA star Glenn Rice and a pretty decent baller himself.

After he was shot, surveillance video shows Rice ditching his own gun in a stairwell and getting picked up in his friend Porsche.

The Porsche was eventually pulled over, and Rice was found in possession of almost a half a pound of marijuana and 6K in cash. With his leg bleeding, he was arrested for reckless conduct and possession of weed.

Rice played in the D-League and for the NBAs Washington Wizards during the 2014-2015 season . He isnt currently on a professional roster, and is said to have been weighing his options at home and overseas.

http://news.hiphopearly.com/glenn-rice-jr-shot-found-12-lbs-weed-gunfight-t-s-restaurant/#

Tony_Starks
10-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Come on my n_! Damn, can't even defend this sort of buffoonery.

OlivaThor
10-26-2015, 07:01 PM
Damn half a pound of marijuana and 6K in cash. Porshe. It seems like a nice party.