PDA

View Full Version : NBA Redraft Playoffs (Round 1): Seaside vs Saskatchatoon

Shammyguy3
10-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Once again, users from the main NBA forum and subsequent team forums partook in a fantasy, snake redraft. There are two conferences, 28 teams total. The top-8 teams made the playoffs. Playoff rankings were voted on by users partaking in the game, and now the playoff matchups are to be voted on by all of YOU users in the this here forum. Please, vote for whichever team you think would win in a 7-game matchup and please put it in the poll (if you are unable, give me a shout out to add your vote to the poll). All players are considered 100% healthy, although we must take into account our own thoughts on exactly what 100% health means for certain players at these stages in their respective careers. So, go ahead and vote!

2. Seaside (Home-Court)
PG: Jrue Holiday - Ish Smith
SG: Klay Thompson - Jason Terry
SF: DeMarre Carroll - Wesley Johnson
PF: Jared Sullinger - Luis Scola
C: DeMarcus Cousins - Kosta Koufos

3. Saskatchatoon
PG: Damian Lillard | Patty Mills
SG: Iman Shumpert | Tim Hardaway Jr.
SF: Nicolas Batum | Richard Jefferson
PF: Chris Bosh | Mason Plumlee
C: Omer Asik | Chris Kaman

Redrum187
10-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Seaside is loaded offensively and has good defensive players. They have Holiday to guard Saskatchatoon's number 1 scoring option, but they also have the versatility of putting Klay or DeMarre on Lillard since Iman and Batum are not offensive threats whatsoever.

Saskatchatoon has a PG as their best scorer and a good PF in Bosh. I expect Bosh to go back to being a 21/7 player he was before his blood clot. The issue is, who else scores for Saskatchatoon? It's essentially 2 on 5 offensively for them. Batum is a good passer for a SF, but he and Iman are terrible offensively. Asik is a black hole and this is where it comes to bite them.

Asik is a mediocre-at-best defender. Cousins will light up Asik like a Christmas tree. Looking at their head-to-head, Cousins is 19/10.9/2.7/1.4/1.0 and Asik is 7.6/7.8/0.6/0.4/0.7 in 11 games. Cousins only averaged 3 more minutes so one can't blame it on their time played disparity.

Overall, this should be a 5 game series in favor of Seaside.

Shammyguy3
10-17-2015, 04:11 PM
terrible matchup for Saskatchatoon, i don't think this is a difficult series at all for Seaside

valade16
10-17-2015, 08:12 PM
The best two inside-out duos go head to head, except I think our duo is not only just better but also fits better too.

I also trust Holiday, Carroll and yes KoB even Sullinger to help them score over Shump, Batum and Asik.

I think we should win this series.

AI
10-18-2015, 03:38 PM
These teams match up quite well, with good defenders to throw at each others scorers, except there's a clear advantage in this series for Saskatchatoon. Seaside has nobody who can stop Bosh, he would absolutely go off this series on Sullinger and Scola.

Saskatchatoon can throw two solid defenders in Shumpert and Batum at klay/DeMarre. Plus Seaside's frontcourt is REALLY SLOW and Saskatchatoon has the option of going small ball with Bosh at the 5 and Plumlee at the 4, or vice versa.

I think Saskatch takes this in 7.

valade16
10-18-2015, 04:09 PM
These teams match up quite well, with good defenders to throw at each others scorers, except there's a clear advantage in this series for Saskatchatoon. Seaside has nobody who can stop Bosh, he would absolutely go off this series on Sullinger and Scola.

Saskatchatoon can throw two solid defenders in Shumpert and Batum at klay/DeMarre. Plus Seaside's frontcourt is REALLY SLOW and Saskatchatoon has the option of going small ball with Bosh at the 5 and Plumlee at the 4, or vice versa.

I think Saskatch takes this in 7.

We can easily slip Cousins onto Bosh and dominate that matchup. I'm not worried about Asik "going off" on Sullinger.

Also, if nobody can stop Bosh I wonder who on earth is gonna stop Cousins.

KnicksorBust
10-18-2015, 11:34 PM
The best two inside-out duos go head to head, except I think our duo is not only just better but also fits better too.

I also trust Holiday, Carroll and yes KoB even Sullinger to help them score over Shump, Batum and Asik.

I think we should win this series.

I can't wait until 3 months from now when you either have to admit this Sully hype was bs for the game or walk it all back. :)

AI
10-19-2015, 03:36 PM
I can't wait until 3 months from now when you either have to admit this Sully hype was bs for the game or walk it all back. :).

Exactly, Bosh would absolutely abuse him all series long and it's not even close. I also find it amusing that a Cousins led team has never made the playoffs, and Seaside depends on Klay going off this series which is something he simply isn't going to do and has never done against Shumpert. In their head to heads, Klay has been very inefficient, scoring 14.3 PPG on 16 shots per game to a tune of 37% FG% and 35% 3P%.

On the other hand, Lillard has been ridiculously efficient when matched up against Jrue; scoring 24.3 PPG on 49% FG% and 47% 3P%. While Batum has basically made Carroll a non-factor in all their matchups (look up their head to head stats, they're atrocious).

Saskatchatoon also has a much better bench which is something you need to win a series, it's a really underrated part of this game.

valade16
10-19-2015, 04:05 PM

Exactly, Bosh would absolutely abuse him all series long and it's not even close. I also find it amusing that a Cousins led team has never made the playoffs, and Seaside depends on Klay going off this series which is something he simply isn't going to do and has never done against Shumpert. In their head to heads, Klay has been very inefficient, scoring 14.3 PPG on 16 shots per game to a tune of 37% FG% and 35% 3P%.

On the other hand, Lillard has been ridiculously efficient when matched up against Jrue; scoring 24.3 PPG on 49% FG% and 47% 3P%. While Batum has basically made Carroll a non-factor in all their matchups (look up their head to head stats, they're atrocious).

Saskatchatoon also has a much better bench which is something you need to win a series, it's a really underrated part of this game.

I'm not depending on Klay to go off to win this series, I'm depending on you not having an answer for Cousins. You say Bosh would abuse Sullinger, well Cousins would abuse Asik with equal ease. Cousins dominating > Bosh dominating.

Also, while Lillard did produce those #'s vs Jrue, you left out Jrue going for 20.0 PPG and 7.3 APG. So Jrue will be able to somewhat mitigate Lillard.

Continuing that theme, here is what Shumpert has done against Klay Thompson:

25.5 MPG, 3.3 PPG, 21.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT%

Is it any surprise to look at Batum/Carroll head to head and see this:

Batum 7.0 PPG, 46.3 FG%, 16.7 3PT%, 3.2 RPG, 0.9 APG
Carroll 12.0 PPG, 46.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT%, 6.7 RPG, 3.2 APG

So Asik scores 8 PPG against Cousins, Shump 3 PPG against Klay and Batum 7 PPG against Carroll... That is 18 PPG from his starting lineup outside Bosh/Lillard. Bosh/Lillard would each have to average 30 PPG to make this a series.

Also, for what it's worth your bench is not that much better than mine. You have Patty Mills and Mason Plumlee. But Wesley Johnson is greater than Richard Jefferson, Terry is greater than Hardaway Jr. and Koufos is greater than Kaman.

You have a good duo in Bosh/Lillard (though my duo of Cousins/Klay is better), but they have ZERO support in the starting lineup, particularly in this series...

AI
10-19-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm not depending on Klay to go off to win this series, I'm depending on you not having an answer for Cousins. You say Bosh would abuse Sullinger, well Cousins would abuse Asik with equal ease. Cousins dominating > Bosh dominating.

Why would I need an answer for Cousins when I clearly stated that he alone will not win this series? Plus Asik is a pretty solid defender and an elite rebounder who will keep Cousins off the offensive boards.

Also, while Lillard did produce those #'s vs Jrue, you left out Jrue going for 20.0 PPG and 7.3 APG. So Jrue will be able to somewhat mitigate Lillard.

I didn't forget that, I actually wanted you to bring it up so I could point out that Jrue needed 19.5 FGA per game to score those 20.0 PPG in their matchups. I'll take Jrue chucking at that inefficient rate all series long.

Continuing that theme, here is what Shumpert has done against Klay Thompson:

25.5 MPG, 3.3 PPG, 21.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT%

5.8 FGA per game, that's all he shot. Let's be clear here, I don't need Shumpert to score to win this series. He's there for one reason and that's to stop/slow down Klay which is exactly what he has done during all their matchups. Don't believe me? Take a look...

Regular season vs Shumpert: 14.3 PPG, 15.5 FGA, 37.1% FG%, 34.5% FG%
Playoffs vs Shumpert: 15.8 PPG, 14.7 FGA, 40.9 FG%, 30% 3P%

That's your second option struggling mightily against a premium defender, so Shumpert is doing exactly what I need him to do, play his role to perfection.

Is it any surprise to look at Batum/Carroll head to head and see this:

Batum 7.0 PPG, 46.3 FG%, 16.7 3PT%, 3.2 RPG, 0.9 APG
Carroll 12.0 PPG, 46.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT%, 6.7 RPG, 3.2 APG

I think you got those #'s mixed up their buddy, it's the other way around (Link: http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=batumni01&p2=carrode01)

Batum when matched up against Carroll: 12 PPG, 47% FG%, 44% 3P%, 6.7 REB, 3.2 AST

I'll take that efficiency especially from 3 every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

So Asik scores 8 PPG against Cousins, Shump 3 PPG against Klay and Batum 7 PPG against Carroll... That is 18 PPG from his starting lineup outside Bosh/Lillard. Bosh/Lillard would each have to average 30 PPG to make this a series.

Asik when matched up against Cousins has scored 8PPG and grabbed 8 REB in ONLY 25 minutes, he'll average a double double this series and play solid defense against an inefficient #1 scoring option in Cousins. You're also axting like those PPG have any weight when those players were hardly attempting any FG's. On the other hand, we're talking about your entire starting 5 struggling to score efficiently. Defensively I have the advantage and not only do you not have an answer for Bosh this series who will absolutely torch Sullinger and Scola, but Lillard absolutely murders Jrue in their heads to heads.

Also, for what it's worth your bench is not that much better than mine. You have Patty Mills and Mason Plumlee. But Wesley Johnson is greater than Richard Jefferson, Terry is greater than Hardaway Jr. and Koufos is greater than Kaman.

We have all seen what Patty has done in the playoffs. Richard Jefferson has shot over 40% from 3 these last two seasons. Since when is Wesley Johnson any good? Plumlee abuses Scola and Kaman went for 8.6 PPG and 6.5 REB on 52% FG% in only 18 minutes per game, that's astounding production. My bench absolutely ***** on yours and it's not even close.

valade16
10-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Why would I need an answer for Cousins when I clearly stated that he alone will not win this series? Plus Asik is a pretty solid defender and an elite rebounder who will keep Cousins off the offensive boards.

I didn't forget that, I actually wanted you to bring it up so I could point out that Jrue needed 19.5 FGA per game to score those 20.0 PPG in their matchups. I'll take Jrue chucking at that inefficient rate all series long.

5.8 FGA per game, that's all he shot. Let's be clear here, I don't need Shumpert to score to win this series. He's there for one reason and that's to stop/slow down Klay which is exactly what he has done during all their matchups. Don't believe me? Take a look...

Regular season vs Shumpert: 14.3 PPG, 15.5 FGA, 37.1% FG%, 34.5% FG%
Playoffs vs Shumpert: 15.8 PPG, 14.7 FGA, 40.9 FG%, 30% 3P%

That's your second option struggling mightily against a premium defender, so Shumpert is doing exactly what I need him to do, play his role to perfection.

I think you got those #'s mixed up their buddy, it's the other way around (Link: http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=batumni01&p2=carrode01)

Batum when matched up against Carroll: 12 PPG, 47% FG%, 44% 3P%, 6.7 REB, 3.2 AST

I'll take that efficiency especially from 3 every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Asik when matched up against Cousins has scored 8PPG and grabbed 8 REB in ONLY 25 minutes, he'll average a double double this series and play solid defense against an inefficient #1 scoring option in Cousins. You're also axting like those PPG have any weight when those players were hardly attempting any FG's. On the other hand, we're talking about your entire starting 5 struggling to score efficiently. Defensively I have the advantage and not only do you not have an answer for Bosh this series who will absolutely torch Sullinger and Scola but Lillard absolutely murders Jrue in their heads to heads.

1st Bolded: and Cousins dropped 19 and 12 on Asik in 28 MPG. So Cousins would destroy Asik's defense. It hasn't gotten much better as time has gone on either, the last couple games they had head to head were pure domination from Cousins. He had a Triple Double (24 pts, 24 rbds, 13 assists) one game and 39 points and 20 rbds. In both those games Asik scored 4 points so yeah Cousins would eat Asik for lunch.

2nd Bolded: Must have missed where I said I'll have Cousins guard Bosh. Bosh isn't gonna make Cousins work very much shooting all his jumpshots.

Also, since when is Wesley Johnson any good? That same question could be applied to Richard Jefferson except we know the answer to that one (it's 2007).

Redrum187
10-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Carroll averaged 18 minutes against Batum's 33+ minutes... why is that head-to-head even being brought up? Furthermore, Batum was one of my favorite players a few seasons ago... he's been utter trash the past couple of seasons. Carroll has developed into an efficient offensive player and a defensive bulldog.

Cousins with starter minutes will destroy Asik. Asik, as has been proven time and time again, is an overrated defender. If this needs to be proven yet again, I'll gladly gather the evidence to illustrate this fact. If Bosh tries to guard Cousins, it's over as well. Cousins is too big and physical for Bosh to guard defensively. Only someone who doesn't keep up with today's game will think Bosh is the more dominate bigman between he and Cousins.

Truth be told though, Klay did suck in the Finals. However, this isn't the Finals and Klay was great in all the other series minus the Finals. His defense was still on par with his regular season, so Jrue and Klay could switch defensively and make life even more difficult for Lillard.

JAZZNC
10-20-2015, 12:19 AM
Seaside wins easily in 5. I feel like their three best players are all better than the other guys best three. And I kind of feel like their top two players may be better than anyone that Sascatchatoon has on their roster. Top that off with a better bench and home court....series is over fairly early.

AI
10-20-2015, 10:18 AM
1st Bolded: and Cousins dropped 19 and 12 on Asik in 28 MPG. So Cousins would destroy Asik's defense. It hasn't gotten much better as time has gone on either, the last couple games they had head to head were pure domination from Cousins. He had a Triple Double (24 pts, 24 rbds, 13 assists) one game and 39 points and 20 rbds. In both those games Asik scored 4 points so yeah Cousins would eat Asik for lunch.

Oh, he went off alright, stat-stuffing is something that Cousins was able to do on a weak Sacramento team. He took 20 shots and shot 40% from the field during that monstrous triple double. Another thing to consider is that Cousins didn't play starters minutes because he was always in foul trouble. When matched up, Cousins averaged 4.6 fouls per game and only 28.8 MPG. During their 11 matchups, Cousins had 5 or more fouls in 7 games. That means he's going to be off the court for extended periods of time. I've already outlined how your other guys struggle to score when matched up against my defenders, who's going to carry you?

Klay has been abysmal when Shumpert has guarded him, both in the regular season and the playoffs.

People can say DeMarre has broken out, but guess what? Batum has held him in check these last 2 years (his best years) and Batum has shot over 50% in all of their matchups since 2013. So not only does Lillard score at will this series, you have no answer for Bosh, and Batum is also highly efficient.

2nd Bolded: Must have missed where I said I'll have Cousins guard Bosh. Bosh isn't gonna make Cousins work very much shooting all his jumpshots.

So you're going to put another slow and weak defender on someone who can absolutely toy with him? Bosh is more than just a jumpshooter, he can score in a lot of different ways. Taking Cousins out of the paint is only going to open up the lane for Lillard to attack which is only going to open up the floor more for my team as a whole.

Also, since when is Wesley Johnson any good? That same question could be applied to Richard Jefferson except we know the answer to that one (it's 2007).

Except, you know, RJ has actually been a solid bench player these last few years while Wesley Johnson can't even get a guaranteed contract on the Knicks, that's how bad he is. People are seriously underrating Saskatchatoon.

valade16
10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
^ You wanna talk about Cousins stat stuffing on a bad team? Chris Bosh led Miami to a losing record... In the EAST.

If Cousins' Kings were in the East they'd have won more games than Bosh's Heat.

Shammyguy3
10-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Seaside is just a better team. Their defense is better, bench is slightly better, they're more efficient offensively, and have better spacing/passing. Saskatchatoon is one of the better teams in this, but they just ran into a bad matchup.

AI
10-20-2015, 01:47 PM
^ You wanna talk about Cousins stat stuffing on a bad team? Chris Bosh led Miami to a losing record... In the EAST.

If Cousins' Kings were in the East they'd have won more games than Bosh's Heat.

Chris Bosh played 44 games last year due to the fact that he had blood clots in his lung, which he has fully recovered from. Most of those games he played in were without Dwyane Wade, Dragic and Whiteside. So the Heat not making the playoffs has nothing to do with him being unable to take them there.

As for putting Cousins on Bosh, that's just a terrible matchup for you as Bosh has scored 20.0 PPG on 53% FG% and 38% 3P%. Cousins on the other hand has scored 16.1 PPG on 41% FG%.

Seaside is just a better team. Their defense is better, bench is slightly better, they're more efficient offensively, and have better spacing/passing. Saskatchatoon is one of the better teams in this, but they just ran into a bad matchup.

It's like everything I write goes to waste, no wonder people no longer send in writeups for these. Seaside is more efficient offensively, how?

Cousins is one of the least efficient #1 options in the entire NBA and none of his teams have come close to sniffing the playoffs.

Klay as a 2nd option is perfectly fine, except Shumpert absolutely locks him down defensively. He basically needs to take 15 shots to get 15 pts, that's super efficient. :rolleyes:

Regular season vs Shumpert: 15.5 FGA - 14.3 PPG - 37.1% FG% - 34.5% 3P%
Playoffs vs Shumpert: 14.7 FGA - 15.8 PPG - 40.9% FG% - 30% 3P%

Holiday has taken 19.5 FGA per game to score 20.0 PPG on 44% FG% and 31% 3P% when matched up against Lillard. That's another player who is highly efficient I guess.

On the other hand, Lillard has absolutely gone off against Holiday scoring 24.3 PPG on 48.6% FG% and 46.9% 3P%. Bosh will go off on EVERYBODY this series, and yes that includes Cousins, who Bosh absolutely torched for 30 PTS last year on 55% FG% and he didn't even miss a single 3PA (perfect 3/3) due to the fact that Cousins is not only below-average defensively, but he's slow and can't guard him in the perimeter.

As for Batum, this is what he has done against Carroll these last 3 years:

2015: G1 - 16 PTS - 50% FG%
2014: G1 - 12 PTS - 50% FG%
G2 - 14 PTS - 56% FG% (18 REBS)
2013: G1 - 10 PTS - 57% FG%

If that's not efficient, I don't know what is to be perfectly honest. But people will just look at names and go by that instead of actually looking at the #'s and matchups.

Shammyguy3
10-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Chris Bosh played 44 games last year due to the fact that he had blood clots in his lung, which he has fully recovered from. Most of those games he played in were without Dwyane Wade, Dragic and Whiteside. So the Heat not making the playoffs has nothing to do with him being unable to take them there.

Bosh fully recovering doesn't mean Bosh is as good as he once was though. He's posted the lowest efficiencies since the 2004/2005 season. And this roster you have assembled isn't talented enough to argue that he would improve those.

As for putting Cousins on Bosh, that's just a terrible matchup for you as Bosh has scored 20.0 PPG on 53% FG% and 38% 3P%. Cousins on the other hand has scored 16.1 PPG on 41% FG%.

Ahhhh, I see you not providing proper context for these numbers. Did all of those matchups occur in the 2015 season? :eyebrow: These guys played against each other only one time last year in January, which Bosh won. Still, one game sample in a head to head with completely different teams doesn't sway me at all.

It's like everything I write goes to waste, no wonder people no longer send in writeups for these. Seaside is more efficient offensively, how?

No, it's just that I can draw my own conclusions looking things up on my own and don't need to be convinced one way or another here.

Cousins is one of the least efficient #1 options in the entire NBA and none of his teams have come close to sniffing the playoffs.

Perhaps that's true, but the roster he has surrounded him on this team is far superior to what he has in Sacramento in real life. Furthermore, he doesn't have to be out of this world efficient wise to beat your team. He just has to beat Bosh efficiency wise, which I think he easily would being guarded by Asik who has regressed since out of Thibodeau's system.

Klay as a 2nd option is perfectly fine, except Shumpert absolutely locks him down defensively. He basically needs to take 15 shots to get 15 pts, that's super efficient. :rolleyes:

Regular season vs Shumpert: 15.5 FGA - 14.3 PPG - 37.1% FG% - 34.5% 3P%
Playoffs vs Shumpert: 14.7 FGA - 15.8 PPG - 40.9% FG% - 30% 3P%

This is assuming that your overall team defense is just as good as the Cavs in the Finals when they weren't playing Irving (which you ARE playing Lillard, perhaps worse defensively than Irving) and Love. So, the Cavs in the Finals where those metrics come from had better defense at the PG/SF/PF and probably the C spot as well.

Klay will have difficulty, sure. But he easily outplays Shumpert offensively just as Cousins would outplay Bosh offensively.

Holiday has taken 19.5 FGA per game to score 20.0 PPG on 44% FG% and 31% 3P% when matched up against Lillard. That's another player who is highly efficient I guess.

On the other hand, Lillard has absolutely gone off against Holiday scoring 24.3 PPG on 48.6% FG% and 46.9% 3P%. Bosh will go off on EVERYBODY this series, and yes that includes Cousins, who Bosh absolutely torched for 30 PTS last year on 55% FG% and he didn't even miss a single 3PA (perfect 3/3) due to the fact that Cousins is not only below-average defensively, but he's slow and can't guard him in the perimeter.

Holiday is less efficient than Damian, sure. But, Lillard has had great struggles efficiency wise in the playoffs and second half of this season. And Bosh doesn't draw enough attention as Aldridge does, and Asik has zero offense whereas Robin Lopez could at least catch the ball on a pass. Holiday's defense will slow down Lillard a bit, and so will the overall Seaside defense.

And Cousins isn't slow, c'mon. Sure Cousins isn't best served guarding the perimeter, which is why Bosh will have some good games and Saskatchatoon won't get swept.

As for Batum, this is what he has done against Carroll these last 3 years:

2015: G1 - 16 PTS - 50% FG%
2014: G1 - 12 PTS - 50% FG%
G2 - 14 PTS - 56% FG% (18 REBS)
2013: G1 - 10 PTS - 57% FG%

If that's not efficient, I don't know what is to be perfectly honest. But people will just look at names and go by that instead of actually looking at the #'s and matchups.

Carroll's defense improved some this past season though, and Batum has struggled offensively. These head to head matchups have to be taken with at least ONE grain of salt, because the teams these guys play on IRL are nowhere near the same as what this matchup presents.

As far as inefficiency, this year's playoffs:
Lillard: 49.1ts%
Shumpert: 49.8ts%
Batum:46.9ts%
Bosh - as I said earlier, worst efficiency rates (TS%, ORtg, WS/48) since his 2nd year in the league
Asik: a less offensive threat than Joakim Noah

So yes, I think Holiday/Thompson/Carroll/Sullinger/Cousins is more efficient than your starting core

valade16
10-20-2015, 02:55 PM
You can't say Cousins is inefficient and tout Bosh.

Cousins TS% last season: 54.5%
Bosh's TS% last season: 54.8%

Cousins is literally as efficient as Bosh scoring the basketball...

valade16
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
I can't wait until 3 months from now when you either have to admit this Sully hype was bs for the game or walk it all back. :)

Thus far I don't have much to walk back. Sullinger has played outstanding and certainly wasn't relegated to 3rd string like you predicted.

:)

KnicksorBust
11-11-2015, 07:21 AM

Thus far I don't have much to walk back. Sullinger has played outstanding and certainly wasn't relegated to 3rd string like you predicted.

:laugh: Nice bump! In fairness I said 3 months not 1 month but he is off to a great start. If he keeps it up I will definitely have to eat some crow on this one.

valade16
11-11-2015, 01:05 PM
:laugh: Nice bump! In fairness I said 3 months not 1 month but he is off to a great start. If he keeps it up I will definitely have to eat some crow on this one.

For the record I don't think he keeps up this level of play either, just givin' you a hard time :)

KnicksorBust
11-11-2015, 02:17 PM

For the record I don't think he keeps up this level of play either, just givin' you a hard time :)

Lol no problem. I would have no trouble busting your chops too so keep it coming!

KnicksorBust
12-28-2015, 03:04 PM

9.7ppg with splits of 42/27/59 and an ugly 46% ts%

Time showed the true colors. :)

Raps18-19 Champ
12-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Remember when people voted Wesley Matthews over Wiggins?

KnicksorBust
12-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Remember when people voted Wesley Matthews over Wiggins?

At the time was it that bad?

valade16
12-28-2015, 09:19 PM

While on my team, he was the first month Sully :laugh2:

That's how these things work right :)

KnicksorBust
12-29-2015, 06:05 PM

While on my team, he was the first month Sully :laugh2:

That's how these things work right :)

Of course. :laugh: Time to move on to the next debate.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-30-2015, 10:15 PM
At the time was it that bad?

For sure. The argument was WM would contribute more than Wiggins.