PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barnes drives 95 miles to beat up Derek Fisher

Ty Fast
10-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Did anyone hear about this? Barnes drove 95 miles to beat the ***** out of Fisher because Fisher is dating Barnes ex wife. WTF lol.
http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/

FlashBolt
10-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Matt Barnes is going to end up in jail in the near future. This guy has PSYCHO written all over him.

goingfor28
10-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Love Matt Barnes

Scoots
10-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Matt Barnes is going to end up in jail in the near future. This guy has PSYCHO written all over him.

It probably IS written on him somewhere.

Stunner
10-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Barnes baby moms is fine , I would fight fisher too

Shammyguy3
10-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Barnes needs to be out of the league if true

lakerfan85
10-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Somebody should do society a favor and put a bullet in Barnes.. What a POS..

Raidaz4Life
Isn't there some sort of bro rule about not dating ex teammates ex wives?

Blitzace137
lol what a loser, 90 miles just to fight the guy?

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-07-2015, 05:55 PM
She's your ex, get over it. That how these women work. Their professional jump offs. If you didn't think she was going to be with another athlete you're out of your mind. Granted, they were on the same team for a year but who is to say they were friends.

ManningToTyree
10-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Barnes is nutball lol

Tony_Starks
10-07-2015, 06:55 PM

Bros before hos.

Not just a rule for ex teammates, a rule of life.

Tony_Starks
10-07-2015, 06:59 PM
She's your ex, get over it. That how these women work. Their professional jump offs. If you didn't think she was going to be with another athlete you're out of your mind. Granted, they were on the same team for a year but who is to say they were friends.

Not sure if I would've snatched Fish up but I definitely would've checked him.

You have the money to get whatever groupie you want and you go after ex wifee? Come on bruh....

SupremeNY.
10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
KnicksTape lol

likemystylez
10-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Barnes baby moms is fine , I would fight fisher too

why is she his ex wife? Isnt fisher married?

I remember fisher got out of his contract with the jazz and went to LA- he showed himself as a family man taking care of his daughters eye condition. I remember seeing him, his wife and their children.

Must have been a big dog and pony show to get out of his contract and go win championships in LA

Bostonjorge
10-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Basketball season has returned!!

kpjets
10-07-2015, 07:33 PM
I don't get all these athletes and entertainers, with all the women in the world they all want to recycle the same crazy chicks.

Knick bag
10-07-2015, 07:42 PM
I was wondering why Rambis did the Knicks practice earlier this week. Didn't know Fisher was a no show cuz Barnes beat the wheels off him. Lol. Barnes drove 95miles too. I can imagine him trying to put 2 & 2 together thinking, "No wonder Fish would be at my house before I got home from practice talking about we need to hang out more.'' Hahah! crazy

JAZZNC
10-07-2015, 08:22 PM

I remember fisher got out of his contract with the jazz and went to LA- he showed himself as a family man taking care of his daughters eye condition. I remember seeing him, his wife and their children.

Must have been a big dog and pony show to get out of his contract and go win championships in LA

That is exactly what it was. Fisher is kind of a douche!

bomber0104
10-07-2015, 08:23 PM
gotta say thats a scumbag move by Fisher.. out of all these models/groupies you pick your ex teammates girl who hes still legally married to

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Lol.

GiantsSwaGG
10-07-2015, 08:56 PM
I mean Fisher's face is scratch less. Did he even touch Fisher?

J4KOP99
10-07-2015, 09:18 PM
This is your coach knicks fans... Barnes is a maniac but fisher is an absolutely idiot for even letting himself get involved with this.

shep33
10-07-2015, 09:34 PM
This **** is hilarious. Can't wait for Knicks and Grizz lol

RLundi
10-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh I just love gossip.

Saddletramp
10-07-2015, 10:07 PM

Between this, his hard fouling Scola in the playoffs for no reason, and refusal to join the Rockets when he was traded there, I always knew that this guy is an absolute jerk off. What's worse than banging your ex teammates ex? Threatening legal action like a *****. And if there aren't any scratches on him, then it must not have been a big fight/deal yet he still might sue? What a chumpass*****.

Although Barnes is a legit punk *****, too so hopefully they'll just both leave the NBA and never come back. What a couple of busters.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Not like Fisher was having an affair with the girl while she was still in a functional relationship with Barnes. Barnes and the girl are separated/divorced so clearly she's trying to move on.

GiantsSwaGG
10-07-2015, 10:30 PM

So you mean to tell me if you boy ex was looking like Beyoncé and she tryna hook up with you, you wouldn't hit that?

NYKnickFanatic
10-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Fisher is a savage.

KnickNyKnick
10-07-2015, 10:45 PM
NBA season always brings gossip on the side.... and usually involving the Knicks.....

GunFactor187
10-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Oh man, just looked up who this broad is, dayummm...

DarkKnight
10-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Isn't this the same loon that was in love with Rhiana ?!?! Azzclown

FlashBolt
10-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Doesn't matter what Fisher did.. Barnes is a psycho. He said him and Rihanna had a fling for no reason. He's become a liability for a team.

meloman1592
10-08-2015, 12:13 AM
A few points I need to make...

Lol at Barnes driving 100 miles to fight
Lol at Barnes for "beating up fisher" but not leaving a single scratch
Fisher is a dick for this if him and Barnes were boys
Fisher is divorced and single so idk what some of you guys are talking about
I'm sorry, but she is BAD, I'm sure you guys would hit that lol
And last, BARNES IS FRICKIN PSYCHO LMAO

IKnowHoops
10-08-2015, 12:30 AM

Bingo! Its much worse to scheme on a players ex wife than it is to whoop someones tail for scheming on your ex wife. I understand Barnes is wrong, but in my eyes what fisher did was worse.

IKnowHoops
10-08-2015, 12:35 AM
So you mean to tell me if you boy ex was looking like Beyoncé and she tryna hook up with you, you wouldn't hit that?

No! I wouldn't. Not even a co-workers ex that I'm light weight friends with. There are plenty of fish in the sea, no need to get with chicks that anyone you know has already tapped.

PraiseJesus
10-08-2015, 12:38 AM
Barnes being Barnes

DarkKnight
10-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Ha ha Barnes still mad Rhi Rhi made him look like a fool . Figure he'd drive to kick Fishes *** lol

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 01:04 AM
I wouldn't even want to play for Fish. Scheming on your ex teammates chick? Regardless of if they're estranged/ divorced/ separated....you gets NO respect for that.

Melo better watch it, he's probably scheming on LaLa....

mrblisterdundee
10-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Somebody should do society a favor and put a bullet in Barnes.. What a POS..

You want to shoot a guy because he gets in a fight over a woman? Talk about overreaction.

PowerHouse
10-08-2015, 02:25 AM
Fisher would fugg up Barnes' scrawny *** anyway. Dude is ripped.

GiantsSwaGG
10-08-2015, 08:53 AM

They saying Barnes beat the breaks off Fisher yet Fisher faces looks like he can be the spokesman of Just for Men!

likemystylez
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM

that dont mean he can fight, also barnes has the fact that hes insane working for him.

Kinda strange that barnes ex would go from him to fisher.... id assume the two of them would attract very different types of women

likemystylez
10-08-2015, 09:13 AM
They saying Barnes beat the breaks off Fisher yet Fisher faces looks like he can be the spokesman of Just for Men!

people these dont know what getting the crap kicked out of you means. If you arent paralyzed or dead.... it might as well have been a chick fight.

Stunner
10-08-2015, 09:14 AM
@basketballtalk: Old tweet: Matt Barnes calls Derek Fisher ‘great player/leader but an even better person’ http://t.co/zXpyAiC7Nt

likemystylez
10-08-2015, 09:24 AM
@basketballtalk: Old tweet: Matt Barnes calls Derek Fisher ‘great player/leader but an even better person’ http://t.co/zXpyAiC7Nt

maybe his ex concurs?

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 09:31 AM

that dont mean he can fight, also barnes has the fact that hes insane working for him.

Kinda strange that barnes ex would go from him to fisher.... id assume the two of them would attract very different types of women

these girls ain't loyal.....

GiantsSwaGG
10-08-2015, 10:13 AM
No! I wouldn't. Not even a co-workers ex that I'm light weight friends with. There are plenty of fish in the sea, no need to get with chicks that anyone you know has already tapped.

But who cares, I'm pretty sure you would get with a chick that your friends tapped even if they were in a relationship and it was a one night thing. You broke up with her for a reason, if I break up with my girl, she can date whoever she wants. If she decided to date my best friend yeah it will hurt alil but she's/he can date whoever they want. Just like if I break up with my girl and I think her bestfriend is smoking hot and we connect I want to tap that plane and simple. I mean not to long ago Barnes was talking about dating Rhianna. He moved so let her move on.

IndyRealist
10-08-2015, 10:49 AM
He may be a knucklehead, but at least he's not some fake tough guy who's friends are "holding him back" only to sucker punch someone when they weren't looking.

Also, "estranged wife" is not nearly the same thing as "baby momma". I'd probably react too.

deaner
10-08-2015, 11:09 AM
What did you think was going to happen Fisher? You do realize Barnes is crazy right? Seems to me fish and this women probably had something going on before, you just don't suddenly get into a thing with an ex teammates girl. And I would imagine she knew Barnes pretty well and knew this would escalate quickly. Fisher setting a high mark for his players he is leading. I would think this would be a strike against Fisher in the eyes of Phil. I would love to know if Barnes has a "I'm going to kick your ***" playlist long enough for that drive. Barnes lost some tough guy cred by not even putting a scratch on Fisher. A four year old could get at least one in.

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 11:37 AM
What did you think was going to happen Fisher? You do realize Barnes is crazy right? Seems to me fish and this women probably had something going on before, you just don't suddenly get into a thing with an ex teammates girl. And I would imagine she knew Barnes pretty well and knew this would escalate quickly. Fisher setting a high mark for his players he is leading. I would think this would be a strike against Fisher in the eyes of Phil. I would love to know if Barnes has a "I'm going to kick your ***" playlist long enough for that drive. Barnes lost some tough guy cred by not even putting a scratch on Fisher. A four year old could get at least one in.

A strike with Phil? The same guy who was smashing his Boss' daughter?

He probably gave Fish a high five like "just how we drew it up!"

NYKnickFanatic
10-08-2015, 11:56 AM
He may be a knucklehead, but at least he's not some fake tough guy who's friends are "holding him back" only to sucker punch someone when they weren't looking.

Also, "estranged wife" is not nearly the same thing as "baby momma". I'd probably react too.

Yeah, or a 7'2 dude who acts tough and gets in someones face, to get popped right on his chin and do nothing about it.

NYKnickFanatic
10-08-2015, 11:58 AM
I don't see the issue. It's his EX-WIFE. Meaning no longer together.

Fisher and Barnes were teammates, co-workers. Doesn't mean they were friends.

Stunner
10-08-2015, 01:06 PM
I don't see the issue. It's his EX-WIFE. Meaning no longer together.

Fisher and Barnes were teammates, co-workers. Doesn't mean they were friends.

I think it's the fact that Barnes thought highly of Fisher as a person and this is the woman of his children . If this was some random guy I don't think Barnes would care . You guys have some moral issues lol I would never go out and just mess with a teammate ex wife without even seeing if it's ok but that's just me . I understand broken up but it's a little thing called respect .

Even if Barnes said he wasn't cool with it and if I felt strongly about this woman I would still date her .

D-Leethal
10-08-2015, 01:13 PM

But who cares, I'm pretty sure you would get with a chick that your friends tapped even if they were in a relationship and it was a one night thing. You broke up with her for a reason, if I break up with my girl, she can date whoever she wants. If she decided to date my best friend yeah it will hurt alil but she's/he can date whoever they want. Just like if I break up with my girl and I think her bestfriend is smoking hot and we connect I want to tap that plane and simple. I mean not to long ago Barnes was talking about dating Rhianna. He moved so let her move on.

Agree. I hooked my ex up with one of my best boys after we broke up and they are still together to this day. Dudes acting all sour and salty towards their ex and going nuts when people try to get after it is not a good look for the dude. Grow up and be a man, don't let your ex make you act out like an irrational child. You will attract more chicks being cordial and letting them go on and live their life than you will throwing tantrums like your in HS and trying to control their actions when your not even together.

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
I wouldn't have went full Barnes on him but he does have a right to be upset. If Fish is trying to seriously date her (which is a pretty jake the snake type of move btw) he should've been man enough to have a conversation with him about it. That shows respect, even if they weren't super cool. There's kids involved. Fish went about it in a real sneaky gaylord way, total violation.

Hawkeye15
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Agree. I hooked my ex up with one of my best boys after we broke up and they are still together to this day. Dudes acting all sour and salty towards their ex and going nuts when people try to get after it is not a good look for the dude. Grow up and be a man, don't let your ex make you act out like an irrational child. You will attract more chicks being cordial and letting them go on and live their life than you will throwing tantrums like your in HS and trying to control their actions when your not even together.

while I personally mark a woman off limits if a good friend of mine has had a relationship with her, you are correct that when you move on, just do it and be cool about it. No need to get all worked up over someone whom with you have a failed relationship with.

basketballkitty
10-08-2015, 01:46 PM
I would have simply shot Barnes. End of story!!

WOwolfOL
10-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Nice side boob

shep33
10-08-2015, 02:23 PM
while I personally mark a woman off limits if a good friend of mine has had a relationship with her, you are correct that when you move on, just do it and be cool about it. No need to get all worked up over someone whom with you have a failed relationship with.

I agree

D-Leethal
10-08-2015, 02:28 PM

I tend to agree. If one of your best buds had a serious, long term relationship and was an emotional wreck and obviously still was madly in love with the chick you tend to not put yourself in that position. If your buddy has moved on from the chick, played the field himself and you go about it the right way by talking to him about it and all that it's fair game.

Not sure Fisher being 5 years removed from a teammate he played 1 season with and probably hasn't seen or spoke to since (outside of a brief 5 second dap before a game) really needed to brief Barnes on his intentions of dating his ex. I think that type of action is reserved for closest friends, not every single acquaintance you've had in your career.

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Barnes has since clarified that he was in LA already btw, no 95 mile journey.....

GiantsSwaGG
10-08-2015, 02:44 PM
You bestfriend ex, when they were in a relationship he was ungrateful, cheated on her left and right with multiple women. Yet you and her connect physical and emotional and she very well may be the love of you life you mean to tell me you're willing to give that up for your bestfriend? Same bestfriend that broke her heart and was the reason they broke up in the first place?

Tony_Starks
10-08-2015, 02:51 PM
You bestfriend ex, when they were in a relationship he was ungrateful, cheated on her left and right with multiple women. Yet you and her connect physical and emotional and she very well may be the love of you life you mean to tell me you're willing to give that up for your bestfriend? Same bestfriend that broke her heart and was the reason they broke up in the first place?

Absolutely.

8kobe24
10-08-2015, 03:10 PM
lol he mad cuz dfish tappin that... but she's his x tho.

Htownballa1622
10-08-2015, 03:44 PM
It's a shame they both couldn't have just lost the fight.

Both are crappy human beings.

I dislike them both.

Stunner
10-08-2015, 04:14 PM
@MySportsLegion: Matt Barnes says he went over to the house to check on his kids after his son said "mommy's friend Derek is here." He then fought DFisher.

D-Leethal
10-08-2015, 04:20 PM

If that is your best friend than I don't think so. Unless you're willing to drop him for the chick, in which case you probably really don't consider him a best friend. If you and the chick are in that type of connection and you see her getting treated like dog ****, and you feel like you should swoop in and take her and treat her like a gentlemen, I can't see how you still consider the dude a best friend at that point.

D-Leethal
10-08-2015, 04:23 PM
@MySportsLegion: Matt Barnes says he went over to the house to check on his kids after his son said "mommy's friend Derek is here." He then fought DFisher.

lol, the chick you once felt enough for to marry her and make you the father of her children, is having a social gathering with friends in her back yard and the kids mention a dudes name so you rush over to "check on them" without telling anyone? Sounds like some childish high school drama on Barnes' part. What the hell in that scenario should make you feel like your kids aren't safe? Why not call the wife and find out what is happening? The only reason Barnes went over there was to fight, because he is an insecure little boy and can't stand the thought of someone tapping his ex, that is a childs mentality.

BTW, he is playing the "looking out for the safetly of my kids" card when he started a fist fight in front of them and made them scream/cry as a result?

IKnowHoops
10-08-2015, 04:57 PM

I get it, but there are a few unwritten rules, that if followed, life will be better for you and your friends. Messing with your boys ex, or your ex's best friends are forbidden in the book of happiness. I dont go to those places myself. There are to many good and fine females out there that don't fall under the forbidden zone. Getting with your homies girl or your ex's best friend is at its core, just being lazy.

IBleedPurple
10-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Now Barnes is saying he could tell something was wrong when he spoke to his twins via Facetime lol. I wonder if his twins could tell it was jealousy.

Saddletramp
10-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Now Barnes is saying he could tell something was wrong when he spoke to his twins via Facetime lol. I wonder if his twins could tell it was jealousy.

"Daddy, I think that bald guy was naked wrestling with mommy. Is that ok?"

Honestly, I never tried to get with a chick that dated anyone I knew. I never wanted my penis to explore areas my friends penis's had explored. That's just pretty gross.

likemystylez
10-09-2015, 10:36 AM
"Daddy, I think that bald guy was naked wrestling with mommy. Is that ok?"

Honestly, I never tried to get with a chick that dated anyone I knew. I never wanted my penis to explore areas my friends penis's had explored. That's just pretty gross.

LOL, youd rather have it where a stranger's was? atleast your more likely to know if someone you know has had any std's.

although in fishers case. that wouldnt apply. He probably knows that barnes got with hundreds of girls while he was with his wife.

Saddletramp
10-09-2015, 03:09 PM
LOL, youd rather have it where a stranger's was? atleast your more likely to know if someone you know has had any std's.

although in fishers case. that wouldnt apply. He probably knows that barnes got with hundreds of girls while he was with his wife.

No, I'd rather someone else hit it than a bro. Plus, I don't know how I'd react if some dude ever told me "Has she done that thing with her tongue yet? You'll love that" or "It took me awhile to talk her into letting me ****ing her in the ***, but once she let me........Well, you know. Right?"

joshhorvath
10-09-2015, 03:30 PM
i thought its already been confirmed that he didnt actually drive 95 miles and wasnt going to go beat up fisher.. maybe time for a name change to a misleading thread?

deaner
10-09-2015, 06:01 PM
If there's any truth to Barnes' story about the kid being worked up about it... I cheer Matt Barnes on to mess up fisher's face next time. I didn't think I would ever agree with anything that punk did. Fisher falls to a new (York) low.

likemystylez
10-09-2015, 06:23 PM
i thought its already been confirmed that he didnt actually drive 95 miles and wasnt going to go beat up fisher.. maybe time for a name change to a misleading thread?

Well did Stephen A smith break the story? Because if he did, it doesn't matter what Fisher or Barnes claim happened. They are lieing to cover it up and the one who broke the story and their source are 100% correct until they are proven wrong. Also its impossible to prove something didn't happen- so fisher and barnes are lieing to save their reputation- obviously.

BTW that was sarcasm to show how crazy it sounds for people to believe SAS over durant

MassoDio
10-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Some people will believe any crazy *** thing that comes out about Barnes. Personally, I can't stand the dude. He is an idiot. But to believe this whole, "He drove 95 miles to beat up Fisher" story...wow. I don't completely believe Barnes' side either...but it is much more plausible than the alternative...even for Barnes.

Here is an article about Barnes side of the story.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13838338/memphis-grizzlies-forward-matt-barnes-says-was-checking-sons-not-confronting-knicks-coach-derek-fisher

And for the record....you don't get with your friends' exes. It is shady and shows a complete lack of character. I don't really care what the circumstances are.

Saddletramp
10-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Well did Stephen A smith break the story? Because if he did, it doesn't matter what Fisher or Barnes claim happened. They are lieing to cover it up and the one who broke the story and their source are 100% correct until they are proven wrong. Also its impossible to prove something didn't happen- so fisher and barnes are lieing to save their reputation- obviously.

BTW that was sarcasm to show how crazy it sounds for people to believe SAS over durant

How hard of a concept is this? Nobody is necessarily believing SAS over Durant. Smith just can't integrally prove it and Durant knows it. And true or not, Durant wouldn't admit this or want this in the media. No idea if this is true or not but Durant has more of a reason to deny this than Smith has for making it up.

HOW IS THIS A HARD CONCEPT?

Also, I like how everyone started ignoring you in that thread so you soiled this thread up with your inane anti-journalism ramblings. Kudos.

Enzo
10-09-2015, 10:21 PM
People tend to forget that women like this are essentially professional seductresses. Gloria Govan and her sister with their BS reality show are most likely masters of luring men into their web. They want the money and fame by hooking up with professional athletes.

While I personally feel that Fisher is a low life for hooking up with an ex-teammates ex-wife, I also understand that he's like most men and he didn't have the willpower to control his actions. The woman looks like a porn star and Fisher just divorced his wife of 10 years. It's like being paroled after a decade and that free bus ride from prison drops you off at Cheetah's!

Pro's at work.... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PrRHJfUdgAU/VLKLA3d0t2I/AAAAAAABxUg/DHMT27DweLs/s1600/photo%2B3.PNG

Saddletramp
10-09-2015, 10:29 PM
^That's what goes for "gold digging hot" these days? And who's the tranny behind the average face chick?

Cracka2HI!
10-09-2015, 10:53 PM
I think Fisher committed career suicide. Why was in LA when his team plays in NY? Are players going to trust him now? He already looks in over his head and has now created a big distraction that the NY media is going to have a field day with. I don't think this is going to go away. I can see Jackson having to replace Fisher with himself to save his own job. Terrible hire.

In the real world Barnes is probably the one at fault for the incident and Fisher didn't really do anything "wrong". The NBA and NY media is not the real world.

Tony_Starks
10-09-2015, 11:36 PM
The biggest flagrant foul of it all is carousing with her in Barnes house. I mean they're "estranged" so she's going to do whatever she wants, and may very well be messing with Fish out of sheer spite BTW, but damn Fish meet up with her somewhere. Go get a suite and live it up. Take her on a secluded romantic outing.

But you're not only getting at her but doing it in a house I'm paying for with my kids there no less? I completely understand Barnes going over there to check him, its totally disrespectful.

IDunknown
10-10-2015, 12:38 AM

Fisher was married. He divorced his wife in the middle of last season.

PraiseJesus
10-10-2015, 01:51 PM
I like following sports because this type of crap isn't talked about.

If you want to talk about this ish then goto TMZ.com man

deaner
10-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Derek Fisher is extremely loyal to Phil Jackson's systems. He's now teaching his players the Love Triangle.