PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant most interested in Miami Heat and Washington Wizards

hotdalton18
09-23-2015, 01:20 PM
So an ESPN reporter said IF Durant leaves, the WIZ and HEAT will be at the top of his list

http://heatnation.com/rumors/miami-heat-rumors-heat-atop-kevin-durants-wish-list-for-2016-season/

Just hope if pat pulls this off that we can keep whiteside (dude looks ripped as hell this offseason)

imagine the rings

Dragic/Wade/Durant/Bosh/Whiteside with Winslow/Green/Richardson off the bench

WaDe03
09-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Let's get it done then!

hotdalton18
09-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Let's get it done then!

would be crazy if pat got the 2 best players in the game in the same decade lol

WaDe03
09-23-2015, 06:40 PM
would be crazy if pat got the 2 best players in the game in the same decade lol

He did that in 2010. Wade and LeBron!

Slug3
09-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Salary wise I am not sure how we can make it really happen, unless Wade really only takes like 5-7 Million a year and I don't see it happening. Or Whiteside comes down a lot on what he wants.

MiamiLoyal926
09-24-2015, 12:50 PM
Salary wise I am not sure how we can make it really happen, unless Wade really only takes like 5-7 Million a year and I don't see it happening. Or Whiteside comes down a lot on what he wants.

Wade and whiteside take a smaller one year deal with the plan of fitting them into the 2017 spike in salary cap as well as using both their full bird rights.

WaDe03
09-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Wade and whiteside take a smaller one year deal with the plan of fitting them into the 2017 spike in salary cap as well as using both their full bird rights.

Yep, would we be able to keep McRoberts if that's the case or do we for sure have to get rid of his salary?

Slug3
09-24-2015, 02:09 PM

I get we all want to job on the "Wade will do anything" train, but you really think a guy who is already towards the end of his career and has been underpaid a lot of it is willing to take a cut for another year? And yes I do get it is KD here, but again he was already throwing some of a fit this offseason.

MiamiLoyal926
09-24-2015, 02:55 PM
And yet wade only took a 1 year deal. Why would he do that if not for the flexibility to do something like this next summer should the opportunity present itself?

MiamiLoyal926
09-24-2015, 02:58 PM
Yep, would we be able to keep McRoberts if that's the case or do we for sure have to get rid of his salary?

We need to move McBob to have an extra 6mil for Wade and whiteside. It is hard to imagine they would take such a large cut to bring in Durant while keeping McBob still in the books. Something will have to give.

MiamiLoyal926
09-24-2015, 03:23 PM
2016 Projected Salary is 89 million.

We have 47 million tied up with Bosh/Dragic/Mcbob/Winslow/Richardson. Then 2.4 million hold for 4 empty spots other than Durant, wade, and whiteside. That leaves us roughly 40 million to offer up amongst those 3 guys. Durant's max is 25 million. So we have 15 million to split up between Wade and whiteside. Mcbobs 5-6 million would help offer them more and thus make it an easier pill to swallow. Again, this is for one year only. The following season... we then use the new spike in salary cap (108 mil) + wades and now whitesides full bird rights to give them both hefty contracts.

Slug3
09-24-2015, 03:46 PM
2016 Projected Salary is 89 million.

We have 47 million tied up with Bosh/Dragic/Mcbob/Winslow/Richardson. Then 2.4 million hold for 4 empty spots other than Durant, wade, and whiteside. That leaves us roughly 40 million to offer up amongst those 3 guys. Durant's max is 25 million. So we have 15 million to split up between Wade and whiteside. Mcbobs 5-6 million would help offer them more and thus make it an easier pill to swallow. Again, this is for one year only. The following season... we then use the new spike in salary cap (108 mil) + wades and now whitesides full bird rights to give them both hefty contracts.

Wades roster hold is going to be around 20 million next year till he resigns a new deal. Also Whiteside can get like 18 million or so next year. What's going to keep him here at 8-10 million if someone else offers him more? Cause we the fans want it?

MiamiLoyal926
09-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Wades roster hold is going to be around 20 million next year till he resigns a new deal. Also Whiteside can get like 18 million or so next year. What's going to keep him here at 8-10 million if someone else offers him more? Cause we the fans want it?

You answered your own first question... you sign wade first... then complete the durant and whiteside deals.

What keeps whiteside here and postpones his big payday by just one year is dragic/wade/durant/bosh/ + winslow who will likely be developing into a future star. Whiteside will still get a hefty pay raise from his under 1 mil he made this year. What gives us the edge is that if Durant agrees, we can still offer Whiteside a max payday in 2017 as well as a dynasty squad for many years. Who else could offer both?

If Durant says no thank you, then you pay wade and whiteside in full(should he prove his worth this season) and fill out the bench with the rest of the money. I would imagine whiteside would be hard pressed to walk away from a squad like that just because he could not wait a year for the max contract.

hotdalton18
09-24-2015, 04:58 PM
I think Wade would do it

Id mostly be worried about Whiteside

He's never been paid and it would honestly be stupid if he did take a cut

he's a big guy , one leg injury and he's done as far as big money

all these scrubs are getting HUGE money these days

Whiteside will def get a MAX offer next year

Slug3
09-24-2015, 06:52 PM
You answered your own first question... you sign wade first... then complete the durant and whiteside deals.

What keeps whiteside here and postpones his big payday by just one year is dragic/wade/durant/bosh/ + winslow who will likely be developing into a future star. Whiteside will still get a hefty pay raise from his under 1 mil he made this year. What gives us the edge is that if Durant agrees, we can still offer Whiteside a max payday in 2017 as well as a dynasty squad for many years. Who else could offer both?

If Durant says no thank you, then you pay wade and whiteside in full(should he prove his worth this season) and fill out the bench with the rest of the money. I would imagine whiteside would be hard pressed to walk away from a squad like that just because he could not wait a year for the max contract.

I cant see Wade taking a pay cut next year (but wouldn't be shocked if he did). But I really don't see Whiteside taking any pay cut at all. I don't care who is on this team, the dudes ego is so big he is literally going to think he can go on any team and be the best player in the league and take them to the promise land. Whiteside is not taking a big pay cut next year. I could possibly see him at 15 million and not the 18 million.

SteBO
09-24-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm with Slug3 on this. I'm not concerned about Wade so much as I am Whiteside. He's young, he's seemingly improving, and even more importantly, he's a 7' C with a low post offensive game and excellent interior defense. Depending on what happens this year, we're going to have to pay that kid if we want to keep him.....there's always a high demand for skilled big men.

Slug3
09-25-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm with Slug3 on this. I'm not concerned about Wade so much as I am Whiteside. He's young, he's seemingly improving, and even more importantly, he's a 7' C with a low post offensive game and excellent interior defense. Depending on what happens this year, we're going to have to pay that kid if we want to keep him.....there's always a high demand for skilled big men.

I mean I WANT KD on this team as well. But some fans on here just think because we have Riley and we are the Heat that people will take way more than market value to play with us. Its not always true. If we want KD it could easily come down to a choice of either Whiteside or KD, and if KD did want to come here I would chose him over Whiteside.

MiamiLoyal926
09-25-2015, 12:50 PM
I mean I WANT KD on this team as well. But some fans on here just think because we have Riley and we are the Heat that people will take way more than market value to play with us. Its not always true. If we want KD it could easily come down to a choice of either Whiteside or KD, and if KD did want to come here I would chose him over Whiteside.

I am one of those "fans in here" saying we can land Durant and still retain wade and whiteside... and none of my reasoning mentioned the Riley and Miami factor. It was all about the numbers and sequence of events. So far, 3 events have occured that were necessary in this sequence: Dragic on the low, Wade on the 1 year deal (large enough so he would be willing to cut down next offseason), and a strong enough team to contend and get Durant's attention but still with the flexibility of expiring contracts.

With the right sequence moving forward, and some flexibility from our players, by 2017, we can have Dragic/Wade/Durant/Bosh/Whiteside all on near to or max contracts. The point is we can pay them by staggering the offerings of max contracts over the next 2 offseasons. This dream is more than possible.... it is likely Rileys game plan. Question is player buy in.

I understand the variables still in question and play, which are Whiteside and even to some extent, how much flexibility Wade is willing to give. What I do know is that we are in position to realistically have a shot at this. That is a great position to be in and if it does not manifest, we still have one heck of a squad and financial flexibility to continue to build.

Slug3
09-25-2015, 01:17 PM
I am one of those "fans in here" saying we can land Durant and still retain wade and whiteside... and none of my reasoning mentioned the Riley and Miami factor. It was all about the numbers and sequence of events. So far, 3 events have occured that were necessary in this sequence: Dragic on the low, Wade on the 1 year deal (large enough so he would be willing to cut down next offseason), and a strong enough team to contend and get Durant's attention but still with the flexibility of expiring contracts.

With the right sequence moving forward, and some flexibility from our players, by 2017, we can have Dragic/Wade/Durant/Bosh/Whiteside all on near to or max contracts. The point is we can pay them by staggering the offerings of max contracts over the next 2 offseasons. This dream is more than possible.... it is likely Rileys game plan. Question is player buy in.

I understand the variables still in question and play, which are Whiteside and even to some extent, how much flexibility Wade is willing to give. What I do know is that we are in position to realistically have a shot at this. That is a great position to be in and if it does not manifest, we still have one heck of a squad and financial flexibility to continue to build.

I agree we have a shot as we always seem to with Riley in the mix. I just realistically don't see Whiteside taking any type of cut really next year. To me his ego/attitude just doesn't seem like he is that type of person.

MiamiLoyal926
09-25-2015, 02:24 PM
I agree we have a shot as we always seem to with Riley in the mix. I just realistically don't see Whiteside taking any type of cut really next year. To me his ego/attitude just doesn't seem like he is that type of person.

I agree... we have no idea of the state of mind from Whiteside. His track record has shown he can be arrogant and big on himself. There are also things he has said while in a Heat jersey that have shown he may still be this guy. On the other hand, he seems to be enjoying being on the Heat and being a part of this group of players. He seems like a guy who wants to have his name go down in the big books and be a part of something special. This is his chance.

SportsFanatic10
09-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Imo Whiteside won't take a small deal not because of attitude, but since he really hasn't been paid much so far in his career at all and it's only smart business for him to capitalize on the biggest contract he can as soon as possible. He'll be 27 and never having made over a 1 mil in a season, which by NBA standards is poor and especially for a player of his caliber if he proves that last year was for real which I think it was.

I couldn't blame him at all for taking all he can next year, he'll have earned it.

Dade County
09-27-2015, 06:39 PM
I think Miami will have 2 new all star type players, KD and another...

MiamiLoyal926
09-27-2015, 11:39 PM
I will say this... in 2010, most people in here were convinced Wade was gone, thought Bosh was a long shot, and said it was plain impossible to get all 3. I got the same skepticism back then as I am now. I am just saying, do not shut out the idea, just like you shouldn't get yourself hyped about it just yet. Enjoy the great season ahead, but also recognize the great possibilities that await us. The numbers are real and the possibilities grand. Do not underestimate the lure of greatness while also still being able to get your max contract(even if only a season later). Durant will have plenty of reasons to consider us and whiteside will have plenty of motive to take a one year deal for a couple million less than max. He does seem like someone with enough ego to want to be a part of a legendary squad.

Slug3
09-28-2015, 09:33 AM
I will say this... in 2010, most people in here were convinced Wade was gone, thought Bosh was a long shot, and said it was plain impossible to get all 3. I got the same skepticism back then as I am now. I am just saying, do not shut out the idea, just like you shouldn't get yourself hyped about it just yet. Enjoy the great season ahead, but also recognize the great possibilities that await us. The numbers are real and the possibilities grand. Do not underestimate the lure of greatness while also still being able to get your max contract(even if only a season later). Durant will have plenty of reasons to consider us and whiteside will have plenty of motive to take a one year deal for a couple million less than max. He does seem like someone with enough ego to want to be a part of a legendary squad.

Nobody is shutting out the idea, but there is a big difference from 2010 to 2016 and that's friendship. Wade/Bron/Bosh were all good friends, Wade/Bron are like best friends. Nobody on this team has that type of connection with KD.

MiamiLoyal926
09-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Nobody is shutting out the idea, but there is a big difference from 2010 to 2016 and that's friendship. Wade/Bron/Bosh were all good friends, Wade/Bron are like best friends. Nobody on this team has that type of connection with KD.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Lebron leaving his hometown was not common thought and if he did, Miami was definitely the long shot. In hindsight though.... makes so much sense why he did it.

All-In
09-28-2015, 04:01 PM

Isn't Michael Beasley good friends with KD?.......I know who we're signing for the last roster spot now hahaha

Slug3
09-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Isn't Michael Beasley good friends with KD?.......I know who we're signing for the last roster spot now hahaha

Are they really? I had no idea about that.

All-In
09-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Are they really? I had no idea about that.

Yea, and they're childhood friends too, they grew up in the DC area around the same time, hopefully Beas has already put in a good word for us hahaha

beasted86
09-29-2015, 01:18 PM
Please, please stop. Please?

Can we not turn this fan base into one with year(s) long claims of X player wanting to come here and thinking were surely going to get them?

Remember how "LeBron is a sure Knick" in 2009? Remember their desperate fans looking into any and every little hint to validate the rumours (such as LeBron wearing a Yankee hat). Remember the Photoshop jerseys? No, no, no....nobody wants to remember the jerseys....

C'mon dudes. Don't be that guy.

This topic is fine if it were 8-9 months from now if OKC ends the season disappointingly or there is some basis for the belief he might want out. Also if the HEAT do something good to show they should be a marquee destination. But not a whole damn season in advance of free agency.

Relax and enjoy our season and then we can revisit this discussion in the summer. Please, and thanks.

/rant

MiamiLoyal926
09-29-2015, 01:55 PM

Can we not turn this fan base into one with year(s) long claims of X player wanting to come here and thinking were surely going to get them?

Remember how "LeBron is a sure Knick" in 2009? Remember their desperate fans looking into any and every little hint to validate the rumours (such as LeBron wearing a Yankee hat). Remember the Photoshop jerseys? No, no, no....nobody wants to remember the jerseys....

This topic is fine if it were 8-9 months from now if OKC ends the season disappointingly or there is some basis for the belief he might want out. Also if the HEAT do something good to show they should be a marquee destination. But not a whole damn season in advance of free agency.

Relax and enjoy our season and then we can revisit this discussion in the summer. Please, and thanks.

/rant

While you are right that we should not obsess over the idea and instead enjoy this upcoming season that has so much promise and developing stories... there is nothing wrong with us also starting to discuss what we want out of next free agency. It is afterall only 10 months away. With so many expiring contracts on the books, the salary decisions and success of this season will determine the future of our franchise. It is the perfect time to discuss scenarios and goals while also enjoying the current season. I find it rather enjoyable to live in the moment while also imagining and planning for the future.

Slug3
09-29-2015, 02:54 PM

/rant

I still pretty much believe we wont get him and may even have a hard shot to even get a meeting with him.

beasted86
09-29-2015, 08:58 PM
While you are right that we should not obsess over the idea and instead enjoy this upcoming season that has so much promise and developing stories... there is nothing wrong with us also starting to discuss what we want out of next free agency. It is afterall only 10 months away. With so many expiring contracts on the books, the salary decisions and success of this season will determine the future of our franchise. It is the perfect time to discuss scenarios and goals while also enjoying the current season. I find it rather enjoyable to live in the moment while also imagining and planning for the future.

Only 10 months? Only?

MiamiLoyal926
09-29-2015, 10:44 PM
Only 10 months? Only?

Not sure what you mean here. If you are questioning the "only" part, then yes... only. 10 months can pass in the blink off an eye. It feels as if my son was born a few months. Reality, he was born 3 and a half years ago... just around the time we won our first chip with Lebron.

rex.reyesiii
10-09-2015, 02:05 AM
I wonder what happens when he lands here.

Since he said this (http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/09/25/kevin-durant-dwyane-wade-james-harden-top-10-players-2014-sports-illustrated-point-forward) back then. :)

Slug3
10-09-2015, 09:25 AM
I wonder what happens when he lands here.

Since he said this (http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/09/25/kevin-durant-dwyane-wade-james-harden-top-10-players-2014-sports-illustrated-point-forward) back then. :)

He wasn't wrong.

WaDe03
10-09-2015, 04:08 PM
If we were to get KD and keep our team as it is then it would be by far the best Heat team of all time.

slartibart81
10-17-2015, 06:53 AM
Glad I found this thread. I'm actually looking for video of durant shooting 3s. I saw on NBA . com that he was ranked #4 last year for 3s -

But, I went through two highlight reels and didn't really see anything. But, I have an image of him in a 3 point comp. Has anyone seen video of that? Can you post it here or to the linqable ? https://linqables.com/w/E1xCiJigg

slartibart81
10-17-2015, 06:54 AM
I couldnt link to the NBA article in that post. Here is what I am talking about www.nba.com/2015/news/hca/03/02/the-list-top-10-shooter-in-the-nba/

flashelement
10-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Durant... ain't happening. Only if the Heat get to the finals. If not expect DeMar DeRozan, Bradley Beal, or Andre Drummond.

hotdalton18
10-20-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm not looking at the numbers and this is prolly impossible to but is rather have beal and whiteside then Durant

WaDe03
10-20-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm not looking at the numbers and this is prolly impossible to but is rather have beal and whiteside then Durant

Idk why you would want that lol. Beal is trash and we could get Durant and still keep Whiteside.

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 12:16 AM

Idk why you would want that lol. Beal is trash and we could get Durant and still keep Whiteside.

Beal is not trash lol

Good defense , good 3 n good rebounder for his size

I just don't think Whiteside takes a small contract because he's never been paid big

WaDe03
10-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Beal is not trash lol

I just don't think Whiteside takes a small contract because he's never been paid big

Not trash but he's definitely way overrated and very inefficient. Shoots way too many midrange jumpers and barely hits any of them. He could be a lot better.

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 02:55 AM
Beal is not trash lol

Not trash but he's definitely way overrated and very inefficient. Shoots way too many midrange jumpers and barely hits any of them. He could be a lot better.

Here he would fit perfect tho

Stand in the corner , he would be young Ray Allen here

With better defense lol

Mr. Baller
10-21-2015, 10:27 AM

This is absurd

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 11:01 AM
This is absurd

You'd rather have just Durant then both Beal and Whiteside?

so your gonna take the only great defender/Rebounder off the team?

WaDe03
10-21-2015, 11:23 AM
You'd rather have just Durant then both Beal and Whiteside?

so your gonna take the only great defender/Rebounder off the team?

Durant is the second best player in the league. I'd rather have Durant than both of them but why do that whenever we have a chance to get Durant and keep Whiteside? Durant would be an even better fit here than Beal and we would basically be locked in for at least a championship or 2. He's better than Beal at literally everything. Beals defense isn't that good either.

Dragic
Wade
Durant
McRoberts
Bosh

Or
Dragic
Wade
Durant
Bosh
Whiteside

I prefer the 2nd but they're both probably the best team in the East.

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Durant is the second best player in the league. I'd rather have Durant than both of them but why do that whenever we have a chance to get Durant and keep Whiteside? Durant would be an even better fit here than Beal and we would basically be locked in for at least a championship or 2. He's better than Beal at literally everything. Beals defense isn't that good either.

Dragic
Wade
Durant
McRoberts
Bosh

Or
Dragic
Wade
Durant
Bosh
Whiteside

I prefer the 2nd but they're both probably the best team in the East.

Yah obviously if we can get Durant and keep Whiteside then thats the best way to go

but like i said i dont see Whiteside taking that much of a discount when he's never been paid before

i think

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Beal/Green
Bosh/McRoberts
Whiteside/??

is better then

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Durant/Green
McRoberts/????
Bosh/?????

Bosh is not a good center , he cant stop the majority of them down low

id Whiteside goes we are right back to our problem when we had Bron/Wade/Bosh

no inside at all

but IF we can get Durant and keep Whiteside that is the best case

WaDe03
10-21-2015, 01:50 PM
Yah obviously if we can get Durant and keep Whiteside then thats the best way to go

but like i said i dont see Whiteside taking that much of a discount when he's never been paid before

i think

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Beal/Green
Bosh/McRoberts
Whiteside/??

is better then

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Durant/Green
McRoberts/????
Bosh/?????

no inside at all

I think he'd be willing to take a discount for 1 year for like 10 million if it guarantees us championships in the coming years.

MiamiLoyal926
10-21-2015, 05:14 PM
I think he'd be willing to take a discount for 1 year for like 10 million if it guarantees us championships in the coming years.

This is what I have been saying... one year at 9 million more than you made this past year + a chance to play for a championship for the next 5 years, all the while still getting your max contract anyways the following year?!?!? Sounds like a hell of a deal!!!

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 05:37 PM
This is what I have been saying... one year at 9 million more than you made this past year + a chance to play for a championship for the next 5 years, all the while still getting your max contract anyways the following year?!?!? Sounds like a hell of a deal!!!

to us

one injury and he could be done

or he could get a full max next year with whoever

but i hope so

MiamiLoyal926
10-21-2015, 06:06 PM
to us

one injury and he could be done

or he could get a full max next year with whoever

but i hope so

Then offer him a multi year deal with an opt out after year one. If he suffers any injuries, then he opts in for guaranteed money. If in health, he opts out, an resigns for his big deal. Gives him more assured money than a simple, one year deal.

hotdalton18
10-21-2015, 06:59 PM
Then offer him a multi year deal with an opt out after year one. If he suffers any injuries, then he opts in for guaranteed money. If in health, he opts out, an resigns for his big deal. Gives him more assured money than a simple, one year deal.

Great idea actually

Mr. Baller
10-21-2015, 07:54 PM

i think

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Beal/Green
Bosh/McRoberts
Whiteside/??

is better then

Dragic/Johnson
Wade/Winslow
Durant/Green
McRoberts/????
Bosh/?????

no inside at all

No if we can get Durant and that means losing Whiteside it is worth it. Obviously it would be best to get both, but you absolutely get Durant and don't think twice about it

Slug3
10-27-2015, 02:39 PM

No he wont, I don't know where some of the Heat fans get this "We are the Heat and people will take less money to play for us" attitude. Whiteside is not taking a one year deal or a cheaper deal. If nobody offers him anything more than 10 million than yes, he would most likely take the 10 million a year deal from us. But if we offer him 10 million and someone comes in at like 17 million he is gone for sure. Dudes like 28 already and hasn't been paid. He is very cocky and believes he could take any team in the league and make them a contender. I don't see him taking less money to stay.

MiamiLoyal926
10-27-2015, 03:50 PM
No he wont, I don't know where some of the Heat fans get this "We are the Heat and people will take less money to play for us" attitude. Whiteside is not taking a one year deal or a cheaper deal. If nobody offers him anything more than 10 million than yes, he would most likely take the 10 million a year deal from us. But if we offer him 10 million and someone comes in at like 17 million he is gone for sure. Dudes like 28 already and hasn't been paid. He is very cocky and believes he could take any team in the league and make them a contender. I don't see him taking less money to stay.

It is not a "we are the Heat and people will take less money to play for us" attitude. It is a, if we are able to convince Durant, this would be without a doubt the strongest team in the league. Has nothing to do with us being the Heat, but us being the team that could offer such a powerful squad at this time.

WaDe03
10-27-2015, 05:02 PM

He's 26 and it has nothing to do with being the Heat. It has everything to do with us being the only team in the league that would give him a chance. If we never did then he wouldn't even be talking about making a couple million he'd be overseas making **** money compared to what we could give him. It also has to do with the fact that if we get Durant were guaranteed championships. It would be over for the league and this would be the best Heat team by far ever. I think he'd take a 1 year 10 million deal if we guaranteed him the max the year after.

beasted86
10-27-2015, 06:06 PM
He's 26 and it has nothing to do with being the Heat. It has everything to do with us being the only team in the league that would give him a chance. If we never did then he wouldn't even be talking about making a couple million he'd be overseas making **** money compared to what we could give him. It also has to do with the fact that if we get Durant were guaranteed championships. It would be over for the league and this would be the best Heat team by far ever. I think he'd take a 1 year 10 million deal if we guaranteed him the max the year after.

Except there is no guarantee. It's illegal to even imply it during negotiations under CBA rules.

Whiteside has no guarantees taking a lesser deal next summer. The HEAT don't have any real leverage because he's unrestricted.

All I have to say is remember this moment..... just like many people here should have remembered this moment exactly 12 months prior when some were claiming that Wade would be taking a "team friendly discount" this past summer when he instead ended up getting a raise. Can you believe some were saying stuff like $8M per year?

I don't know Whiteside or his intentions, but I know for certain his agent would do everything in his power to persuade him not to take that deal, and he'd make sure to have a number of suitors lined up and try and spin the HEAT's offer as an "insult".

Slug3
10-27-2015, 06:41 PM

I think its simple. If we and other teams only want to offer him 10 million then I am pretty sure he would easily stay with us. But if we are to offer him 10 million and someone else comes in at 16/17 million he will not accept our offer. These guys know that they can be one big ACL tear away from losing it all. This is not NBA 2k with the salary cap turned off. This is the real life and a guy is not going to take a one year lower option if he has a multi year higher option out there. Regardless of who is on this team.

MiamiLoyal926
10-28-2015, 07:42 AM
Except there is no guarantee. It's illegal to even imply it during negotiations under CBA rules.

Whiteside has no guarantees taking a lesser deal next summer. The HEAT don't have any real leverage because he's unrestricted.

All I have to say is remember this moment..... just like many people here should have remembered this moment exactly 12 months prior when some were claiming that Wade would be taking a "team friendly discount" this past summer when he instead ended up getting a raise. Can you believe some were saying stuff like $8M per year?

I don't know Whiteside or his intentions, but I know for certain his agent would do everything in his power to persuade him not to take that deal, and he'd make sure to have a number of suitors lined up and try and spin the HEAT's offer as an "insult".

There is a chance at least. Give him more guaranteed money by offering a multiyear deal should he get injured. Also offer an opt out after first year should everything go well so he can opt out and sign his max deal.

As for wade, he did take a team friendly deal. This is why we are even able to have this conversation today.

Finally, just like you want us to remember this moment, I want to remind you all of the months leading up to 2010 FA. Most were upset Riley didn't trade for Amare at the deadline and laughed at the possibility of Lebron to Miami, and even harder at the thought of all 3. Fact is we have a shot at this.

beasted86
10-29-2015, 12:03 AM
There is a chance at least. Give him more guaranteed money by offering a multiyear deal should he get injured. Also offer an opt out after first year should everything go well so he can opt out and sign his max deal.

As for wade, he did take a team friendly deal. This is why we are even able to have this conversation today.

Finally, just like you want us to remember this moment, I want to remind you all of the months leading up to 2010 FA. Most were upset Riley didn't trade for Amare at the deadline and laughed at the possibility of Lebron to Miami, and even harder at the thought of all 3. Fact is we have a shot at this.

One of my first posts on this website was the possibility of the HEAT signing the big 3 as soon as the news broke that all three player's agents were with the same agency. I made a new thread in the NBA forum about it probably in February.

After they actually did join together in July that same year, I bumped the thread and some butt hurt moderator locked it, LOL!

Anyway, nobody said it wasn't possible, just sure as heck unlikely. It's terrible financial sense. And, no, by team friendly deal, as I said, people were saying Wade would resign to a contract $8M-$10M per season. Not just one guy...multiplepeople here.

I know we are all fans here and just want these guys to all value winning over money, but I'm also realistic and we can't always throw haste to the fact these guys have families and futures to think about. Whiteside will have played two seasons for the HEAT making the minimum, which is a gross underpaid number. I just don't think he's going to sign on for yet another third underpaid season.

MiamiLoyal926
10-29-2015, 06:17 AM
One of my first posts on this website was the possibility of the HEAT signing the big 3 as soon as the news broke that all three player's agents were with the same agency. I made a new thread in the NBA forum about it probably in February.

After they actually did join together in July that same year, I bumped the thread and some butt hurt moderator locked it, LOL!

Anyway, nobody said it wasn't possible, just sure as heck unlikely. It's terrible financial sense. And, no, by team friendly deal, as I said, people were saying Wade would resign to a contract $8M-$10M per season. Not just one guy...multiplepeople here.

I know we are all fans here and just want these guys to all value winning over money, but I'm also realistic and we can't always throw haste to the fact these guys have families and futures to think about. Whiteside will have played two seasons for the HEAT making the minimum, which is a gross underpaid number. I just don't think he's going to sign on for yet another third underpaid season.

That is our best case scenario... but all in all, we have a good amount of flexibility next offseason to continue to build on this team. Imagine last nights game with Durant in the starting lineup instead of deng, or Derozan, or ... fill in the blank. Point is we can definitely continue to tweak this team and fine tune with such flexibility, and if everything goes as planned, possibly make a huge splash.

Wade n Fade
11-01-2015, 10:01 PM
If we can manage to get Dragon, Flash, Durantula, Bosh, and Whiteside as a starting five, that will be too good. That would be one of the best starting fives in recent memory, but cap space is realistic, so I think Bosh might be on his way out if we get Durant and Whiteside stays.

Mr. Baller
11-01-2015, 11:19 PM
If we can manage to get Dragon, Flash, Durantula, Bosh, and Whiteside as a starting five, that will be too good. That would be one of the best starting fives in recent memory, but cap space is realistic, so I think Bosh might be on his way out if we get Durant and Whiteside stays.

Bosh is going nowhere.

hotdalton18
11-02-2015, 12:11 AM
If anyone is going it's Dragic

Even with Durant we would be bad with no Whiteside

Other teams centers would be like 40/20 a night

Slug3
11-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Just remember people Tristan Thompson got like what 82 million? I believe Whiteside has already proven to be better than him. so because the Cavs are idiots and overpaid for TT, it will make everyone else overpay for a quality big person.

Underdogz∞
11-03-2015, 02:18 PM
If the Heat get Durantula I will be moderately happy sike Id be ****ing amped

MiamiLoyal926
11-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Just remember people Tristan Thompson got like what 82 million? I believe Whiteside has already proven to be better than him. so because the Cavs are idiots and overpaid for TT, it will make everyone else overpay for a quality big person.

And I am sure we are more than willing to be that team. But if Durant gives us the green light, in the meantime, we are also willing to give him a smaller yet sizeable raise this next summer, and his full raise the summer after that.

Big Zo
11-05-2015, 04:38 PM
No one throwing out the idea of not re-signing Wade in order to get Durant, and pay Whiteside? I love Wade, but if it's between him getting paid, and landing Durant, he can take his 34 year old bad knees elsewhere. Also, if Winslow pans out, we already have his replacement on the roster, on a rookie deal.

WaDe03
11-05-2015, 04:43 PM
No one throwing out the idea of not re-signing Wade in order to get Durant, and pay Whiteside? I love Wade, but if it's between him getting paid, and landing Durant, he can take his 34 year old bad knees elsewhere. Also, if Winslow pans out, we already have his replacement on the roster, on a rookie deal.

One of the worst posts I've ever seen. Let's let our best player walk. Sounds smart. Durant wouldn't come here if Wade wasn't here lol.

hotdalton18
11-05-2015, 07:31 PM

One of the worst posts I've ever seen. Let's let our best player walk. Sounds smart. Durant wouldn't come here if Wade wasn't here lol.

Keep Wade for sure

But Whiteside is our best player at this point

We can debate him and Wade cause wades handles and set up stuff for us

But no one else on the team(including bosh) is in Whiteside's class

WaDe03
11-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Wade is our best player. Whiteside is a lot better because of the things Wade does for him.

hotdalton18
11-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Wade is our best player. Whiteside is a lot better because of the things Wade does for him.

Wade sets up highlights and it's great

Whiteside would be Whiteside on any team

Yesterday's big game Wade had 1 alley opp to him

The rest was Whiteside

Best rebounder/shot blocker/low post /dunker On the team

He's the only one who changes everybody's shot

Big Zo
11-06-2015, 12:35 AM

Yeah, because the prospect of playing with Bosh, Whiteside, Dragic, etc. is so terrible...

I don't wanna lose Wade, but the fact is that he's gonna be 34, has bad knees, and has to miss 15-20 games a season.

Big Zo
11-06-2015, 12:41 AM

Is it Wade that's helping him rebound, and block shots?

WaDe03
11-06-2015, 03:13 AM

Whiteside does everything on defense Wade does everything on offense idek why this is even an argument. I'm saying he helps him with his offensive game. He's always looking for him and giving the ball to him which other players can't seem to do. Wade proved once again tonight he's our best player. People on here are way too quick to call him old and try to find anyone on the team they can to say is better than him. I've heard Bosh Dragic and now even Whiteside. I'll be hearing Justise is better than Wade in a month or 2 after Justise has a big game lol. I'm sure you watch the games it's plain as day Wade is our best player and Whitesides my second favorite player so it's not like I have anything personal against the guy he's just not better than Wade neither is Bosh or Dragic.

MiamiLoyal926
11-06-2015, 07:13 AM
On the wade topic... it is simple... he is still playing very well, but more importantly, he is our franchise player. He is our Jordan to the bulls, our kobe to the lakers, our bird to the celtics, our duncan to the spurs.

He is family and the first born true Miami Heat lifer... you do not willingly give away true family. He is the current backbone of our franchise. Durant is a true pipe dream without that dominant figure in our franchise and most importantly, without the idea of this franchise being more than just basketball.

Throwing that idea out there of Wade being the loose end we can shake loose is horrible. If he wants to leave, well that is on him. But as a franchise, Wade is worth so much more than just his stats and ability. He is the definition of Miami Heat Basketball. He is Miami Heat Basketball. He made this franchise what it is today. He put us on the map.

Now we must repay that with loyalty. Not necessarily by offering a kobe-like contract, but at the very least, with loyalty.

AllBall
11-06-2015, 12:03 PM
As a Heat fan I now find myself in the odd position of wondering if I should root for OKC to lose or win when playing against our East rivals, lol.

Slug3
11-06-2015, 01:41 PM

Not happening, one of the Heats biggest selling points is loyalty. Are we really going to not sign Wade for KD and then destroy the loyalty part of it? I don't think so. Whiteside is getting paid, Wade we get something similar to this year (maybe a little less) and I think if KD did decide to come it would be Dragic that would be traded probably to sign him.

Big Zo
11-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Not happening, one of the Heats biggest selling points is loyalty. Are we really going to not sign Wade for KD and then destroy the loyalty part of it? I don't think so. Whiteside is getting paid, Wade we get something similar to this year (maybe a little less) and I think if KD did decide to come it would be Dragic that would be traded probably to sign him.

I want Wade on the Heat. All i've been saying is that if he's not willing to sacrifice money anymore, the Heat doesn't need to cave in, and miss out on landing KD, and re-signing Hassan.

hotdalton18
11-06-2015, 08:08 PM

Whiteside does everything on defense Wade does everything on offense idek why this is even an argument. I'm saying he helps him with his offensive game. He's always looking for him and giving the ball to him which other players can't seem to do. Wade proved once again tonight he's our best player. People on here are way too quick to call him old and try to find anyone on the team they can to say is better than him. I've heard Bosh Dragic and now even Whiteside. I'll be hearing Justise is better than Wade in a month or 2 after Justise has a big game lol. I'm sure you watch the games it's plain as day Wade is our best player and Whitesides my second favorite player so it's not like I have anything personal against the guy he's just not better than Wade neither is Bosh or Dragic.

It's ok to think Wade is better

Like I said that can be argued

I just think Whiteside is the best player on the team at this point

He's not only catching alley oops , he's been showing a lot of skill in the post

If he got to shoot as much as Wade does I think he'd be the highest scoring C in the league easily

Slug3
11-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I want Wade on the Heat. All i've been saying is that if he's not willing to sacrifice money anymore, the Heat doesn't need to cave in, and miss out on landing KD, and re-signing Hassan.

Though I don't think anyone will really pay him more than we would even if its less, but Wade has sacrificed a lot for Miami as well money wise. Dude is the Miami Heat and he has never once been the highest paid player on the team.

MiamiLoyal926
11-14-2015, 08:33 AM
You all saw the Aldridge story?! Riley gave him such a speech that Aldridge was moved and chose a team based on his words. Problem for us was that we were offering the MLE for the first year... and we had no stock with Aldridge.

Point is... Riley has the balls to sit Aldridge down and ask him to take the MLE from us for one year to then get paid the following.... just like I said he would do with Wade and Whiteside should Durant want to come.

Difference between Aldridge and the Wade/Whiteside situation is that Riley will have the bargaining chip on his side this time of Durant. Wade and whiteside's sacrifice for the season will yield Durant. Riley also has some stock with these players working in his favor as well.

Point is... if Durant is willing to do it... I am confident that Riley will be able to pull it off.

justinnum1
11-14-2015, 12:06 PM
I don't see durant coming here. Won't be able to make it work with the money.

between winslow, bosh, bob, tj, dragic, stokes, jrich thats like 50mil. cap will be 90mil. whiteside is going to need at least 15mil. give wade 10 and you only have 15mil for durant when he will be making closer to 30mil next season. and thats if whiteside takes 15 when teams will be offering him 20+ next season.

Build around our core and try to add an elite shooter in the summmer. this team is close, just needs to play within themselves.

naps
11-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Durant is not happening. I just find it hard to fathom he will follow the footsteps of his prime competitor who won 2 rings with a much better Wade-Bosh combo who were in their primes. Durant knows he will always be compared to LeBron if he came here and will always feel the pressure of winning moreso than anywhere else.

WaDe03
11-14-2015, 06:54 PM
I think it could happen. Wade and Bosh may be older as mentioned but they both look better now than they did the last year with the big 3. Also our team is way deeper now than it was then. We would be even better.

AllBall
11-15-2015, 12:43 AM
Well, I'm not going to doubt Riley. In the past decade we never thought Shaq, Lebron, Bosh or Aldridge was a possibility and he went after them and got 3 out of 4.

What I do know is that if Durant wants to win, he's going to have to go to the East. Doesn't matter where he lands, it'd be an automatic ECF appearance. The West is a brick wall now, the Warriors and Spurs got better and they'll still have to go through the Rockets and Clippers as well. By the time the reign is up for those teams next man up is Anthony Davis and crew and they will be wrecking havoc in the West.

justinnum1
11-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Well, I'm not going to doubt Riley. In the past decade we never thought Shaq, Lebron, Bosh or Aldridge was a possibility and he went after them and got 3 out of 4.

What I do know is that if Durant wants to win, he's going to have to go to the East. Doesn't matter where he lands, it'd be an automatic ECF appearance. The West is a brick wall now, the Warriors and Spurs got better and they'll still have to go through the Rockets and Clippers as well. By the time the reign is up for those teams next man up is Anthony Davis and crew and they will be wrecking havoc in the West.

okc has 2 of the top 4 players in the league. if okc makes the WCF this season, i think thats a lock for him to stay.

Dade County
11-15-2015, 01:06 PM
okc has 2 of the top 4 players in the league. if okc makes the WCF this season, i think thats a lock for him to stay.

I think the lock is if he makes it to the Final/s. There would be no point of locking it at WCF (they've lost there before). And hows to see he would have get pass that team or make it there the year after.

I do believe he should stay with OKC, so much talent on the roster; but if he leaves, I think he's heading East, and the only team he would trust would be the HEAT.

So I have it as, OKC, HEAT or Rockets.

MiamiLoyal926
11-15-2015, 03:27 PM

They could have had 3... but traded one away because they didn't want to face the salary implications. Sure would be tough trusting your organization long term with decisions like those. They literally made it to the finals and pissed it all away a few weeks later during the off season with one move. They have struggled to make it since.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-15-2015, 06:40 PM
They could have had 3... but traded one away because they didn't want to face the salary implications. Sure would be tough trusting your organization long term with decisions like those. They literally made it to the finals and pissed it all away a few weeks later during the off season with one move. They have struggled to make it since.

Well Miami doing same thing as in salary dumping Chalmers in trade with Grizzlies. Highly doubt Durant goes to Miami for less then $30M per. He's gonna be on super max deal. Also Wade isn't getting any younger. Why leave the Thunder which has Westbrook for old man Wade?

If anything Miami should be looking to rebuild, not a quick reload. If I was GM of Heat I would of traded Wade like Celtics did with Pierce and Garnett. Get a kings ransom and move on. Flip Dragic for a pick. Trade Bosh for picks. Wade for picks. Instead of trying to keep Wade legacy going with winning. Dragic hasn't been good this year.

Bosh cant carry the team if Wade needs to take a vacation off and on. Whiteside will get paid. Minimum of $15M per. Wade has lots of miles on him. Cant picture him staying steady at 18 points per game much longer. Reason previous years of him over 20 ppgs was cause he barely plays 50 games a year so he isn't worn out as much.

Time to move on. NBA is a young mans game now. Not many teams hang onto old super stars. Other then Kobe and Duncan and Dirk. But Duncan and Dirk took super discounts previous years of less then $10M per. Kobe didn't and it shows roster wise. East is getting younger. Knicks have KP and wouldn't be shocked they trade Melo. Bucks have Giannis and Parker. Pistons have Drummond. 76ers have Okafor, Noel, Embiid. Magic are loaded with young guys. Celtics have like a million picks.

WaDe03
11-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Well Miami doing same thing as in salary dumping Chalmers in trade with Grizzlies. Highly doubt Durant goes to Miami for less then $30M per. He's gonna be on super max deal. Also Wade isn't getting any younger. Why leave the Thunder which has Westbrook for old man Wade?

If anything Miami should be looking to rebuild, not a quick reload. If I was GM of Heat I would of traded Wade like Celtics did with Pierce and Garnett. Get a kings ransom and move on. Flip Dragic for a pick. Trade Bosh for picks. Wade for picks. Instead of trying to keep Wade legacy going with winning. Dragic hasn't been good this year.

Bosh cant carry the team if Wade needs to take a vacation off and on. Whiteside will get paid. Minimum of $15M per. Wade has lots of miles on him. Cant picture him staying steady at 18 points per game much longer. Reason previous years of him over 20 ppgs was cause he barely plays 50 games a year so he isn't worn out as much.

Time to move on. NBA is a young mans game now. Not many teams hang onto old super stars. Other then Kobe and Duncan and Dirk. But Duncan and Dirk took super discounts previous years of less then $10M per. Kobe didn't and it shows roster wise. East is getting younger. Knicks have KP and wouldn't be shocked they trade Melo. Bucks have Giannis and Parker. Pistons have Drummond. 76ers have Okafor, Noel, Embiid. Magic are loaded with young guys. Celtics have like a million picks.

Lol

We have the best defense in the league and Wade would be averaging more than 18 if he didn't sit out 2 4th quarters because we were blowing teams out. You talk about rebuilding but that's partly what we've done while we're reloading in bringing in Whiteside, Justise, and Johnson so far. Not to mention Richardson who looks like he can be a good 3 and D player in this league in a few years. Why not add Durant to what we already have which is a lot better than you're giving us credit for and compete for championships while the young talent on our team gets accustomed to winning.

I also dk if you've watched the Heat at all this year but Wade looks better than he has in awhile body wise and after he works off a little rust his number will get better. Add Durant to this team and its better than any Heat team in history and we've won 3 titles. We would be better than the big 3 which won us 2 titles and were a lock for the finals every year. Dragic is still getting used to playing with everyone and is finally reunited with his family this weekend so maybe that helps him. If Dragic doesn't work out trade him for another PG and a 3 point shooter or something. You're definitely underrating this team so far.

naps
11-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Funny how fans of never won anything in modern history come here with advises to the second most successful franchise in the NBA of past 10 years.

Dade County
11-16-2015, 12:19 AM

This...

All KD has to do is walk in saying that when it comes down to listening to OKC pitch. OKC front office and the owners ****ed up.

Pat would have kept them all (and tried to add more players) lol

Dade County
11-16-2015, 12:34 AM

Thanks for visiting the HEAT forum (but you are so wrong about comparing that Rio trade to the Harden trade).

Riley doesn’t do things like most franchises, when you say rebuild, that means years of grooming young players and making trades to see what works and doesn’t work.

Pat Riley calls that a living Hell… He makes moves to put this franchise in a position to win it all; what you are suggesting is a more luck then trying to build a winner.

Lots of this have to go right while rebuilding a team.

You think the teams you mentioned will win a title in the next 4yrs? Who cares about what young player they may have & what they might grow into; if the franchise can’t make the most important moves to bring in a true super star or build a really good team that has a couple of star players, they are not going to win a title.

And thats all that matters.

But I do hope that Wade can settle for like 10mil a year for 5yrs. Knowing that he really won't be playing much in his later years, but he still got his money.

justinnum1
11-16-2015, 06:20 PM
you are overrating harden.

MiamiLoyal926
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM

Fact: They made it to the finals with Harden, but have struggled ever since. No matter where you rank him, he was a valuable and important piece of their core that got them to the finals.

You don't mess with a vital piece of a team that just made the finals for the first time with a core of players just hitting their primes. There was no need to nor fear of Harden leaving. You instead build and add to the team to make them better.

No matter what, I am sure that thought stings Durant.

MiamiLoyal926
11-16-2015, 10:57 PM

Lol... you had me at the comparison of the chalmers and harden trades. Smh.

Despite that, I chose to give the post a chance and read on. Didn't get any better.

Please be better informed my friend. For starters, what is a "super max deal"? Durant is eligible for a first year max of 25 million next year, not 30.

I won't even touch upon all the other things you said because they are along the same lines of the 2 mentioned already.

I will say this... we are no older than the Spurs... who just got Aldridge to join them. We are a complete team, with a great GM, Owner, philosophy, family bond, and track record for success. Same things that appealed to Aldridge about the Spurs. We may not land Durant, but have a hell of a pitch to offer him. I like our chances.

AllBall
11-17-2015, 03:11 PM
If I was GM of Heat I would...

As player:

NBA champion (1972)
First-team All-American – USBWA (1966)
Third-team All-American – AP, UPI (1966)
SEC Player of the Year – AP (1966)
No. 42 retired by Kentucky

As head coach:

5× NBA champion (1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006)
3× NBA Coach of the Year (1990, 1993, 1997)
9× NBA All-Star Game head coach (1982–1983, 1985–1990, 1993)
Top 10 Coaches in NBA History

As executive:

3× NBA champion (2006, 2012, 2013)
NBA Executive of the Year (2011)

I'm sorry, you're going to have to talk a little louder, I'm having trouble hearing you over Pat Riley's resume.

MiamiLoyal926
11-17-2015, 04:33 PM
As player:

NBA champion (1972)
First-team All-American – USBWA (1966)
Third-team All-American – AP, UPI (1966)
SEC Player of the Year – AP (1966)
No. 42 retired by Kentucky

As head coach:

5× NBA champion (1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006)
3× NBA Coach of the Year (1990, 1993, 1997)
9× NBA All-Star Game head coach (1982–1983, 1985–1990, 1993)
Top 10 Coaches in NBA History

As executive:

3× NBA champion (2006, 2012, 2013)
NBA Executive of the Year (2011)

I'm sorry, you're going to have to talk a little louder, I'm having trouble hearing you over Pat Riley's resume.

Lol.... word.

hotdalton18
11-20-2015, 11:41 AM

Fact: They made it to the finals with Harden, but have struggled ever since. No matter where you rank him, he was a valuable and important piece of their core that got them to the finals.

You don't mess with a vital piece of a team that just made the finals for the first time with a core of players just hitting their primes. There was no need to nor fear of Harden leaving. You instead build and add to the team to make them better.

No matter what, I am sure that thought stings Durant.

Harden is trash

A cancer to the game with the way he plays

Biggest current choke artist in any sport

MiamiLoyal926
11-20-2015, 11:07 PM
Harden is trash

😧... valid points go over your head and you just focus on your own blind rants. Harden is "trash". He was not important for OKCs run to the Finals. Matter of fact... beyond trash...he is a cancer to the game.

😣😭 there is no hope for you.

hotdalton18
11-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Harden is trash

... valid points go over your head and you just focus on your own blind rants. Harden is "trash". He was not important for OKCs run to the Finals. Matter of fact... beyond trash...he is a cancer to the game.

 there is no hope for you.

All my opinions have some kinda facts behind them

What did he do in the finals vs us? Oh idk just is the main reason okc lost to us

What did he do in the playoffs since being with Houston? Oh nothing? Last year set the TO record for a playoff game in a series deciding game

He's shooting 37% but still averaging 28ppg....he's a ****ing cancer

He commits offensive fouls all game and they get called defensive fouls

He fits the perfect style of play the NBA wants to go to...girly ***** ****

If the way he plays does spread down to younger players then the NBA will die

hotdalton18
11-21-2015, 07:51 PM
I didn't even mention how his defense is some of the worst in the league