PDA

View Full Version : Does LBJ shoot better with a headband?

JasonJohnHorn
09-07-2015, 09:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hCzAohg.jpg

Interesting... kinda funny...

archdevil84
09-07-2015, 09:28 AM
i dont understand why bron ditched his headband. it was such a signature piece of equipment lol

hugepatsfan
09-07-2015, 09:46 AM
All I know is he sucks *** with long sleeves lol

blahblahyoutoo
09-07-2015, 12:56 PM
the fact that somebody recorded and broke down each combination is mind boggling.

JasonJohnHorn
09-10-2015, 06:57 AM
All I know is he sucks *** with long sleeves lol

He can't shoot the 3-ball without them! lol

JasonJohnHorn
09-10-2015, 06:58 AM
the fact that somebody recorded and broke down each combination is mind boggling.

I thought so at first as well, but then I thought about it, and I'm not surprised. If it was a fan, that's crazy, but given that so many players use them, it's not surprising that t team would want to know if they impact that game.

Other factors need to be considered thouhg. Like LBJ didn't wear the headband in the post season, but then he also took on a heavy load. There are other factors at work here, but it is interesting.

slashsnake
09-10-2015, 08:27 PM
I thought so at first as well, but then I thought about it, and I'm not surprised. If it was a fan, that's crazy, but given that so many players use them, it's not surprising that t team would want to know if they impact that game.

Other factors need to be considered thouhg. Like LBJ didn't wear the headband in the post season, but then he also took on a heavy load. There are other factors at work here, but it is interesting.

It is funny to see, I liked it. Not putting much of anything into it. Like you say, small sample size, who knows who he was playing or what situation (ie... earlier season Cavs before had all the pieces, or late season hurt Cavs). But that's cool.

BigBuckley
09-11-2015, 12:40 PM
I saw this pop up as an article on espn or something and man come on. Yes your gear can affect your performance in a sport (prolly mostly psychologically) but Lebron is top world class. A headband doesn't make a different to superduperstars. He just changed teams, was injured, is getting older, and had to take on a bigger workload, all of which probably affected his shooting more.

Badluck33
09-11-2015, 12:55 PM
"If LBJ continues to play without a head band, will that make him GOAT?"

Should I start this thread or does someone else want to???