PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Kings Are NOT DYSFUNCTIONAL

CousinsEvansDUO
08-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Looking forward to the kings shutting the pie holes of every critic out there.

This fake "DYSFUNCTION" is MADE UP! Completely and utterly made up for the sole purpose of clicks, drama, and "entertainment".

ESPN being the biggest purgatorer, and these thick headed thoughtless NBA fans not having a clue on how to do their own proper research, just go along with a blown out of proportion, lame story.

Fact of the matter is this: rondo is and always has and will continue to be a top 5 pg in the league, and no I don't want to see your pathetic response of stats. I watch him play. He's a top 5 championship point guard end of discussion.

Secondly: cousins LOVES Sacramento, and Sacramento LOVES Demarcus. He has been the fan favorite since he was drafted, our best Since 2001 Chris webber. Right now a top 5 player in the NBA and he is staying with the Kings.

Thirdly, Karl and cousins have a great relationship, they've both states that these reports are fibs and lies...oh my...here's a thought..maybe when two people say they don't have problem with each other, maybe they're being honest? With all the selfies they've taken together recently just outlines that they like each other.

Fourthly, they added more talent than any other team in the NBA, a healthy rondo in a perfect situation, a defensive player of the year in willie Cayley stein, a top 10 center in kosta koufous, one of the Spurs best players in Marco belenelli that the Kings committed highway robbery on at 7m. Last but not least Seth curry: who shows promise of being the better curry brother after all this past summer league.

Fifthly, there are NO head cases on the team. Who is the head case? Excuse me? What is this 2010? This ain't Boogies rookie season. He's one he most mature players in the league, one of the most intelligent, graceful and amazing people in the league. He doesn't do drugs, smoke weed or drink alcohol. He donates money to charities. He's a great person.

Rondo is a genius. Who deserves to be the coach on the court: rick Carlisle disrespected him and got rondos wrath: a unfocused rondo. With the perfect coach: Karl: he'll be an MVP Player again.

I just wanted everyone to know that the Kings are FAR from delusional, FAR from being head cases, and FAR FROM BEING A BAD TEAM. So to everyone who thinks so, I'll be laughing at you.

GeekInThePink
08-26-2015, 08:00 PM
This is either a delusional opinion or horrible sattire, either way :eyebrow:

Arch Stanton
08-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Well the media tends to blow things out of proportion. I completely disagree on Rondo though. I don't think he's a top 15 PG right now.

JLynn943
08-26-2015, 08:29 PM
I like the mix of truth and crazy (granted mostly crazy). The team as it is is nowhere near the dysfunctional mess people think it is. It has potential to get ugly, but it's not there as of now. It also has potential to work out very well.

Hawkeye15
08-26-2015, 08:47 PM
Rondo/Gay/Cousins/Karl is not going to work, sorry. The Kings are going to be a disaster....

Arch Stanton
08-26-2015, 08:53 PM
Rondo/Gay/Cousins/Karl is not going to work, sorry. The Kings are going to be a disaster....

It'll be must watch!

Hawkeye15
08-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Well the media tends to blow things out of proportion. I completely disagree on Rondo though. I don't think he's a top 15 PG right now.

I said it in another thread (bold predictions), I would be shocked if Rondo plays at a level above a league average PG. That means I think he will be one of the worst starting PG's in the game.

Jamiecballer
08-26-2015, 10:21 PM
what a truly desperate thread title.

TrueFan420
08-26-2015, 10:21 PM
Just wow

Scoots
08-27-2015, 12:43 AM
What the hell is a "purgatorer"?

Hawkeye15
08-27-2015, 12:50 AM
What the hell is a "purgatorer"?

der, it is the dude who drags you to purgatory

Crackadalic
08-27-2015, 12:58 AM
You lost me when you said Rondo is a top 5 pg.

slashsnake
08-27-2015, 02:14 AM
lol... so your belief is ESPN really wants to hype up a west coast Sacramento Kings off-season... really?

Come on, that is a lot of homer hope there..

Look how homer you have to get to make things look good. Karl and Cousins have a great relationship? Then why did Karl talk about needing to repair that relationship last month? If it's great, why is he working on repairing it? Where are you getting this relationship is great? When they asked Cousins about it, he declined to comment and just said he was "straight". Are you saying that Divac is lying when asked about their relationship and he said "I will be honest with you, I think its not pretty "????? So those three all think their relationship is bad enough to let the media know it isn't good. Every other report coming out says it isn't good. Where are you getting that it is great?

No crap things are looking better right now, It is the off-season they aren't playing or losing games. Really?

Rondo a top 5 player? I think he was top 10-15 a few years ago, but have you watched him after those injuries?

And he loves Sacramento? Based on what? He's under contract to play there? Just like Melo loves Denver right?

If it was just ESPN creating all the Cousins rumors ok. But it was SB nation, Hoopshype, Yahoo, Fansided, USA Today, CBS Sports, NBC Sports, and local news like the Sacramento Bee even hopping on there. What's your info that says otherwise?

On the talent you have to call Bellinelli one of the best spurs players? So after Leonard, Duncan, Green, Splitter, Ginobili, Diaw, Joseph, Aldridge, West... then Bellinelli? Wow. that's a reach.

Like Divac said "they wouldn't bring me here if everything was fine".

Gander13SM
08-27-2015, 02:57 AM
Stopped reading after OP claimed Rondo is a top 5 point guard. He's not even top 15 never mind top 5.

Gander13SM
08-27-2015, 02:57 AM
This is either a delusional opinion or horrible sattire, either way :eyebrow:

Agreed^

SMH!
08-27-2015, 03:04 AM

This fake "DYSFUNCTION" is MADE UP! Completely and utterly made up for the sole purpose of clicks, drama, and "entertainment".

ESPN being the biggest purgatorer, and these thick headed thoughtless NBA fans not having a clue on how to do their own proper research, just go along with a blown out of proportion, lame story.

Fact of the matter is this: rondo is and always has and will continue to be a top 5 pg in the league, and no I don't want to see your pathetic response of stats. I watch him play. He's a top 5 championship point guard end of discussion.

Secondly: cousins LOVES Sacramento, and Sacramento LOVES Demarcus. He has been the fan favorite since he was drafted, our best Since 2001 Chris webber. Right now a top 5 player in the NBA and he is staying with the Kings.

Thirdly, Karl and cousins have a great relationship, they've both states that these reports are fibs and lies...oh my...here's a thought..maybe when two people say they don't have problem with each other, maybe they're being honest? With all the selfies they've taken together recently just outlines that they like each other.

Fourthly, they added more talent than any other team in the NBA, a healthy rondo in a perfect situation, a defensive player of the year in willie Cayley stein, a top 10 center in kosta koufous, one of the Spurs best players in Marco belenelli that the Kings committed highway robbery on at 7m. Last but not least Seth curry: who shows promise of being the better curry brother after all this past summer league.

Fifthly, there are NO head cases on the team. Who is the head case? Excuse me? What is this 2010? This ain't Boogies rookie season. He's one he most mature players in the league, one of the most intelligent, graceful and amazing people in the league. He doesn't do drugs, smoke weed or drink alcohol. He donates money to charities. He's a great person.

Rondo is a genius. Who deserves to be the coach on the court: rick Carlisle disrespected him and got rondos wrath: a unfocused rondo. With the perfect coach: Karl: he'll be an MVP Player again.

I just wanted everyone to know that the Kings are FAR from delusional, FAR from being head cases, and FAR FROM BEING A BAD TEAM. So to everyone who thinks so, I'll be laughing at you.

Lol you're a troll. If hes a top 5 PG, why didnt he get more looks in free agency?? And tell us your top 5 pg list, this should be good.

gatkins11
08-27-2015, 03:58 AM
George Karl just might as well a red nose and clown shoes.

mightybosstone
08-27-2015, 08:02 AM
If you make a thread about how a specific team isn't dysfunctional, it's probably because that team is, in fact, dysfunctional. OP, ever heard the phrase, "methink you doth protest too much?"

IBleedPurple
08-27-2015, 08:29 AM
Just wait until they have to play and be coached together.

IndyRealist
08-27-2015, 08:30 AM
I am completely lost as to what constitutes a thread-worthy topic anymore.

Dude, just make a new account.

D-Leethal
08-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Karl, Cousins and upper management all admitted their was drama there.

Either way, why would anyone manufacture a story like "Sacramento Kings are dysfunctional" for the sake of hits? Half of America doesn't even know who the Sacramento Kings are. On top of that, why would they waste their time with a story like that when you have things like "Derrick Rose drugged and gangraped his ex-girlfriend"?

Shady66
08-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Lol

LakersIn5
08-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Im rooting for the kings this season. Alot of haters without even seeing how the current new roster does. If they suck and become dysfunctional then hate them but until then stop hating.

Munkeysuit
08-27-2015, 10:52 AM
It will work if coach Karl can somehow manage to form the head of this Voltron.

NYCkid12
08-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Last but not least Seth curry: who shows promise of being the better curry brother after all this past summer league.

LMAO, did anyone read enough of this to see this ???

And just to be clear, where do you see this team finishing? Playoff team? Title contender?

To me it's another trip to the lottery

Scoots
08-27-2015, 11:25 AM

I must admit I didn't ... So, 2016 NBA MVP Seth Curry? Buy are the Warriors going to feel foolish having had Seth on the team and not seeing that he was the true superior Splash.

mike_noodles
08-27-2015, 11:39 AM

I thought this was gonna be serious, but I had to stop reading here. It's fine to make whatever arguments you want for the Kings, really it is. But to call Rondo a top 5 PG in the league in 2015 is wrong.

PhillyFaninLA
08-27-2015, 12:11 PM
If they aren't dysfunctional, explain the trade they made with the Sixers....thanks for that by the way.....we get a first round pick, and 2 rights to swap...for taking some of your contracts on players they aren't terrible...plus getting a shooting guard with some (not all star level) but some potential that was only drafted a year ago.

PhillyFaninLA
08-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Lol you're a troll. If hes a top 5 PG, why didnt he get more looks in free agency?? And tell us your top 5 pg list, this should be good.

I don't think he's a troll....I think he's a blind homer....I honestly believe that he believes the things he says.

I say that because he is so unwavering when it comes to Cousins or the Kings.

MonroeFAN
08-27-2015, 12:21 PM
It's a bummer that the ignore list still includes topics made by the user.

cmellofan15
08-27-2015, 12:56 PM

And just to be clear, where do you see this team finishing? Playoff team? Title contender?

To me it's another trip to the lottery

hahahaha I completely missed that!

tredigs
08-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Yes big guy, just like the "Cousins/Evans Duo" was going to lead you to the title and own the league.

So, prediction time for you... what seed are they going to have?

JLynn943
08-27-2015, 01:32 PM
If they aren't dysfunctional, explain the trade they made with the Sixers....thanks for that by the way.....we get a first round pick, and 2 rights to swap...for taking some of your contracts on players they aren't terrible...plus getting a shooting guard with some (not all star level) but some potential that was only drafted a year ago.

Really? No idea how that trade shows dysfunction. That trade freed us up to actually make changes to the team before the cap goes up even more. Signing Koufos and Belinelli to multi-year deals were very good moves, and one year of Rondo is a risk the team can afford to take. Theoretically, the trade has made us better than the Sixers (which we already were anyway), so the swaps should be inconsequential. With Embiid out another year, it looks even safer.

PhillyFaninLA
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Really? No idea how that trade shows dysfunction. That trade freed us up to actually make changes to the team before the cap goes up even more. Signing Koufos and Belinelli to multi-year deals were very good moves, and one year of Rondo is a risk the team can afford to take. Theoretically, the trade has made us better than the Sixers (which we already were anyway), so the swaps should be inconsequential. With Embiid out another year, it looks even safer.

Still trading if you are wrong and things brake the wrong way for the Kings the Sixers end up with a SG that could become a solid player and 3 of your first round picks.

Of course they are better than the Sixers....is dysfunctional because you don't trade a first round pick and the right to swap twice for a salary dump that doesn't make you a title contender or guarantee if healthy you are a playoff team.

It is possible the Sixers have the worst record in the league (but I anticipate 25 wins), have no luck in the lottery, the Kings miss the playoffs with 40 wins, win the lottery and the Sixers end up with the number one over all pick, still have the right to swap the following year, and have the Kings first round pick 2 years after that.

Not a worthwhile risk for the Kings. Now my scenario is unlikely and highly improbably but not impossible

tredigs
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
If we're taking this remotely seriously (not easy with OP being OP), Belli is not a good player. At all. He can shoot and was in the perfect situation in San Antonio to exploit his strength (and even last year he sucked anyway), but I am not going to be surprised when his weaknesses (everything other than shooting threes) are exploited in Sac with their lack of spacing around him.

Rondo is a mess. Not only has his play fallen off a cliff to the point where he isn't even in the same category as the top 10 PG's, but he's an absolute cancer to teams. This is a guy who can't shoot, and can't get to the line. When he did get to the line last season, he shot 39.7%! Deandre - Worst FT Shooter Of All Time - Jordan? He also shot 39.7%.

Koufos - another very, very average Center who has no range and isn't an enforcer in the block. It's a good backup addition, but at nearly 9 million a year? Basically signing up for mediocrity at that point.

Listen, the Kings tried. They freed up cap space and compromised their future in the Sixers trade, but they struck out in free agency. It happens. Let's just not delude ourselves into thinking this team has a winning formula. They're ****ed. I don't know how else to put it.

JLynn943
08-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Still trading if you are wrong and things brake the wrong way for the Kings the Sixers end up with a SG that could become a solid player and 3 of your first round picks.

Of course they are better than the Sixers....is dysfunctional because you don't trade a first round pick and the right to swap twice for a salary dump that doesn't make you a title contender or guarantee if healthy you are a playoff team.

It is possible the Sixers have the worst record in the league (but I anticipate 25 wins), have no luck in the lottery, the Kings miss the playoffs with 40 wins, win the lottery and the Sixers end up with the number one over all pick, still have the right to swap the following year, and have the Kings first round pick 2 years after that.

Not a worthwhile risk for the Kings. Now my scenario is unlikely and highly improbably but not impossible

With the Kings luck (9 years of lottery with not a single top 3 pick), it would be a year where we have almost no shot at moving up that we get the pick haha.

We aren't really losing 3 firsts. One of them is already owed to the Bulls, and we're getting the Sixers pick back if we swap. Stauskas and the 2018 is a lot, but this team needs a shakeup and I think it could work.

Scoots
08-27-2015, 02:42 PM

Then the Sixers turned around and sent Thompson to the Warriors for some burning tires :) Thank you Sixers AND Kings :)

PowerHouse
08-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Guys, don't you see that the OP hasn't responded to any questions or even insults? He obviously doesn't believe a word of what he's saying, just looking to see how many feathers he can ruffle. Best thing would probably be to ignore his threads, he doesn't take the forums seriously.

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 06:51 PM

More looks in free agency? The Kings snatched him up before anyone could even meet him. It was a dream team scenario for rondo getting to play with two hall of gamers, cousins and Karl, plus a deep roster.

Cp3
Curry
Rondo
Westbrook
Irving
Wall

As far as who

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 06:54 PM

More looks in free agency? The Kings snatched him up before anyone could even meet him. It was a dream team scenario for rondo getting to play with two hall of gamers, cousins and Karl, plus a deep roster.

Cp3
Curry
Rondo
Westbrook
Irving
Wall

As far as who is a championship caliber point guard, I value leadership experience, player court tendencies, as well as intensity, drive, defense, rebounding and determination more than shooting or scoring. That's why I have Chris Paul number one as he showed against the Spurs. Rondo third because in my opinion he is the player that I'd rather have leading my team than a selfish scoring self detrimental player like Irving or Westbrook.

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 06:56 PM
That as interesting logic you have there, friend, it amused me, even let out a light chuckle. I appreciate our response but at the end of the day the media is ruthless, and the Kings have been a target of bullying to the national media for well over a decade now. Somebody has to stand up for them and say enough is enough, end the nonsense, stop the lies, and quit making up stories.

If you make a thread about how a specific team isn't dysfunctional, it's probably because that team is, in fact, dysfunctional. OP, ever heard the phrase, "methink you doth protest too much?"

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Stopped reading after OP claimed Rondo is a top 5 point guard. He's not even top 15 never mind top 5.

Marc Cuban recently arrested the fact that rondo was a victim.

An innocent victim to a horrible situation and fit, he raves on his character, discipline and hard work,

People forget, and don't realize that rondo was not only injured last season, but had a lot of personal family related trauma that caused him to be distracted from the NBA. On top of all of this you add in the worst possible coach to coach rondo in Carlisle, who is like an 90 year old strict grandpa that won't let you go play outside in th sunshine; and you have yourself what appeared to be a regressed rondo..when in fact it was all an unfortunate facade.

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 07:03 PM
Yes big guy, just like the "Cousins/Evans Duo" was going to lead you to the title and own the league.

So, prediction time for you... what seed are they going to have?

They're going to be in the thick of it between the 6 and 7 seed.

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Guys, don't you see that the OP hasn't responded to any questions or even insults? He obviously doesn't believe a word of what he's saying, just looking to see how many feathers he can ruffle. Best thing would probably be to ignore his threads, he doesn't take the forums seriously.

It's called having a busy life and priorities in life, if I disappointed you with not responding earlier I offer my sincerest apologies.

Insults mean nothing to me, they're just the ocean waves in the background.

CousinsEvansDUO
08-27-2015, 07:08 PM
If we're taking this remotely seriously (not easy with OP being OP), Belli is not a good player. At all. He can shoot and was in the perfect situation in San Antonio to exploit his strength (and even last year he sucked anyway), but I am not going to be surprised when his weaknesses (everything other than shooting threes) are exploited in Sac with their lack of spacing around him.

Rondo is a mess. Not only has his play fallen off a cliff to the point where he isn't even in the same category as the top 10 PG's, but he's an absolute cancer to teams. This is a guy who can't shoot, and can't get to the line. When he did get to the line last season, he shot 39.7%! Deandre - Worst FT Shooter Of All Time - Jordan? He also shot 39.7%.

Koufos - another very, very average Center who has no range and isn't an enforcer in the block. It's a good backup addition, but at nearly 9 million a year? Basically signing up for mediocrity at that point.

Listen, the Kings tried. They freed up cap space and compromised their future in the Sixers trade, but they struck out in free agency. It happens. Let's just not delude ourselves into thinking this team has a winning formula. They're ****ed. I don't know how else to put it.

I completely and entirely disagree with you. As I stated in an earlier response, rondo went through A LOT last season.

He persevered and finished his last month shooting near 80% from the line. His stint in Dallas misrepresented what kind of player he is, celtics fans can back me up when they say that when rondo is surrounded by dominant scorers ( coach Karl, cousins, gay) he thrives.

Koufous was the 6th man of the Grizzlies, one the biggest reasons for them being s perennial contender and arguably one lf their 5 best players that the Kings snatched up. He will I've you the solid kind of consistency production and leadership you expect out of your third big.

asandhu23
08-27-2015, 07:09 PM
CousinEvansduo... didn't you say Kings would win a ring before the Warriors couple of years ago? I vaguely remember..

PowerHouse
08-27-2015, 09:39 PM
It's called having a busy life and priorities in life, if I disappointed you with not responding earlier I offer my sincerest apologies.

Insults mean nothing to me, they're just the ocean waves in the background.

Im not disappointed, I feel you on being busy. But with comments like Rondo being top 5 pg in the league or Tyreke Evans being better than Anthony Davis (another thread) its hard to believe you actually mean what you say.

Scoots
08-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Marc Cuban recently arrested the fact that rondo was a victim.

An innocent victim to a horrible situation and fit, he raves on his character, discipline and hard work,

People forget, and don't realize that rondo was not only injured last season, but had a lot of personal family related trauma that caused him to be distracted from the NBA. On top of all of this you add in the worst possible coach to coach rondo in Carlisle, who is like an 90 year old strict grandpa that won't let you go play outside in th sunshine; and you have yourself what appeared to be a regressed rondo..when in fact it was all an unfortunate facade.

Can't blame Carlisle for Rondo. He tried several different ways to work with Rondo, but Rondo was self sabotaging.

Tony_Starks
08-28-2015, 10:32 AM
The Sacramento Queens still exist? I thought we killed them off with Robert Horrys shot.....

M.I.A.
08-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Bottom line for the Kings is that Cousins needs to step up and be the man on this team. He needs to lead his team while he is competing for best scorer and rebounder in the NBA. I know he isn't that guy now but he needs to be that guy for the Kings to have any hope of being a contender.