PDA

View Full Version : Where will Jamal Crawford end up?

WaDe03
08-19-2015, 06:28 PM
A lot of rumors going around about Jamal Crawford lately. It's said that the Heat, Knicks, and Cavs are all interested in trading for him. Which team do you think he'll be traded to or does he stay with the Clippers?

KnicksorBust
08-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Hopefully not NY. Heat could use a playmaker off the bench.

WaDe03
08-19-2015, 06:47 PM

Yea I'm hoping we get him. Apparently Birdman is our major piece in the trade and we're looking for teams for a 3 team trade or something probably involving Chalmers. Boozer said he wants to come to the Heat if we trade Birdman, although he's not that good anymore he'll be good as a 3rd string player.

Why wouldn't you want Crawford?

goingfor28
08-19-2015, 06:49 PM

Bc he is an inefficient chucker. Dribble dribble Dribble Dribble contested 20 footer. If he would focus on being a catch and shoot guy he'd be great, but he doesn't. If I'm the Clippers I would happily trade him for Birdman.

WaDe03
08-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Bc he is an inefficient chucker. Dribble dribble Dribble Dribble contested 20 footer. If he would focus on being a catch and shoot guy he'd be great, but he doesn't. If I'm the Clippers I would happily trade him for Birdman.

Maybe we could get him to change he ways so we could be a better team. Wade and Bosh would surely talk to him about it if it becomes a problem. Would be nice to have his scoring and playmaking off the bench and we could use his 3 point shooting.

smith&wesson
08-19-2015, 06:58 PM
Him and Melo would be awesome together lol ..

goingfor28
08-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Maybe we could get him to change he ways so we could be a better team. Wade and Bosh would surely talk to him about it if it becomes a problem. Would be nice to have his scoring and playmaking off the bench and we could use his 3 point shooting.
I think he would certainly be a helpful bench scorer in Miami, but he's 36 or so now, so idk about changing his ways. It would be beneficial for him and his team if he did though.

KnicksorBust
08-19-2015, 07:23 PM

Yea I'm hoping we get him. Apparently Birdman is our major piece in the trade and we're looking for teams for a 3 team trade or something probably involving Chalmers. Boozer said he wants to come to the Heat if we trade Birdman, although he's not that good anymore he'll be good as a 3rd string player.

I know Crawford won't help us in the future and I am not sure he would improve a team now. Why pay for an inefficient bad defensive guard? If you are a guaranteed playoff team then he can still work as a 6th man heat check player (pun intended).

BHF
08-19-2015, 07:25 PM
If he was smart he would go to Toronto because Casey would give him all the shots he wants green light 24/7

Chronz
08-19-2015, 07:57 PM
I want him in LAC cuz I think he has the secondary ball handler to keep him in a catch and shoot role now. Once Bledsoe left, hes felt the need to handle alot more, when hes playing alongside CP3 hes at his best but thats only for stretches of a game, its clear hes lost some of that bounce in his step tho. Hes a matchup dependent player come playoffs but he still has value during the regular season.

WaDe03
08-19-2015, 08:58 PM
I want him in LAC cuz I think he has the secondary ball handler to keep him in a catch and shoot role now. Once Bledsoe left, hes felt the need to handle alot more, when hes playing alongside CP3 hes at his best but thats only for stretches of a game, its clear hes lost some of that bounce in his step tho. Hes a matchup dependent player come playoffs but he still has value during the regular season.

Yea if we were to trade for him I would like him to play when at least one of Wade or Dragic is in the game. Like you said he's better as the secondary ball handler.

phantasyyy
08-19-2015, 08:59 PM
Anderson for Crawford would help out both teams though tbh, clippers could use a solid backup for jordan

WaDe03
08-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Anderson for Crawford would help out both teams though tbh, clippers could use a solid backup for jordan

True, they should do it.

slaker619
08-19-2015, 09:46 PM
I see #Heat signing him

Fowl Rick
08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Crawford sucks the big one, even if my team was contending i wouldn't want him on it

Cracka2HI!
08-19-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm a fan. I want him to stay on the Clippers. I doubt the Heat would trade Birdman for him. I have to imagine the Clippers would have already taken that.

Arch Stanton
08-20-2015, 12:00 AM
If the Cavs sign JR then it's unlikely they'll pursue Crawford.

TheNumber37
08-20-2015, 12:36 AM
He should go to Memphis or OKC

WaDe03
08-20-2015, 01:10 AM
If the Cavs sign JR then it's unlikely they'll pursue Crawford.

That's what I was thinking and if they trade for Crawford hopefully we go after JR.

Arch Stanton
08-20-2015, 01:13 AM
That's what I was thinking and if they trade for Crawford hopefully we go after JR.

Really doubt they go after Crawford. They don't have many assets and would prefer JR, who is younger and a better defender/rebounder. Cavs can offer JR the most $ other than Portland and Philly. A deal will likely get done at some point.

FlashBolt
08-20-2015, 02:08 AM
I'll take him.. no one can be worse than Dion Waiters.

Kashmir13579
08-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Cavs would be smart to pick him up