Your list is good OP. I'll switch mine up a bit though

G: Mike Conley
G: Khris Middleton
F: DeMarre Carroll
F: Derrick Favors
C: Kosta Koufos

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Yea, Khris Middleton is a monster. An absolute analytic darling.

If he played on the Spurs instead of Kawhi, he'd get so much love.

I'd give someone like Lopez some consideration at C. Pretty solid defender at C. We praise guys like Chandler or Gasol for their defense but Lopez allows a lower FG% than those 2 at the rim on lower minutes while defending similar FGA at the rim.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2015, 08:50 PM
C - Robin Lopez
PF - Ersan Ilyasova/Amar'e Stoudemire
SF - Jae Crowder
SG - Khris Middleton
PG - Mike Conley

Scoots
08-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Middleton isn't underrated anymore.

Amar`e? He's been overrated most of his career ... now he's just -rated.

Gordon Hayward? Not anymore.

I don't think you can be underrated once you've got a big contract.

Harrison Barnes
Steven Adams
MKG
Ray McCallum

CousinsEvansDUO
08-14-2015, 11:34 PM
Darren collision, Rajon rondo

Scoots
08-14-2015, 11:42 PM
Darren collision, Rajon rondo

If Darren Collison played like Allen Iverson "Darren Collision" would be a good nickname.

mrblisterdundee
08-15-2015, 12:16 AM
PG - Mike Conley, Aaron Brooks, Patty Mills
SG - Tyreke Evans, Eric Gordon, C.J. McCollum
SF - Harrison Barnes, Michael Kidd Gilchrist, Jae Crowder
PF - Derrick Favors, Nerlens Noel, Patrick Patterson
C - Andre Drummond, Timofey Mozgov, Steven Adams
Coach - Rick Carlisle

5ass
08-15-2015, 01:11 AM
Pat beverley
joe johnson
mKg
Favors
Whiteside

flea
08-15-2015, 01:16 AM
Try to go for some new ones:

PG: Udrih
SG: KCP
SF: Bazemore
PF: McRoberts
C: Zaza

FlashBolt
08-15-2015, 02:58 AM
C - Robin Lopez
SF - Jae Crowder
SG - Khris Middleton
PG - Mike Conley

I don't see how Amare/Jae are underrated tbh. Jae actually is overrated. They said he was going to be a problem for LeBron.. We all know how that went. Amare is just where he has to be. He's injury prone and someone who plays garbage minutes. Not saying he isn't a good player but his ship of being anything but a role player is out the window.

Gander13SM
08-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Middleton isn't underrated anymore.

Amar`e? He's been overrated most of his career ... now he's just -rated.

Gordon Hayward? Not anymore.

I don't think you can be underrated once you've got a big contract.

Harrison Barnes
Steven Adams
MKG
Ray McCallum

Middleton is definitely underrated. Received no votes for dpoy. And until people regard him as a top 10 defender in this league, top 5 on the permiter. He's underrated. And the majority of people don't. You have to remember this board is a small niche of die hard fans. The majority of basketball fans don't regard Middleton as being as good as he is. That's why he's underrated.

Hayward is also underrated because for some reason people are still trying to argue that he's overpaid. He's a top 5 player in his position. Again. Until people acknowledge that, he's underrated.

Barnes is NOT underrated. If anything he's overrated. He shows up for two playoff series, small sample size. Everyone overreacted when he showed up against the Spurs in that second round. He followed it up with a well below average regular season. He will do the same again this year. I like the kid, he's a gifted athlete and he's intelligent. But he will never be much more than 15ppg and 7rpg. He's a complimentary piece to an established core. And that will always be his role. He's rated exactly as he should be. Non-All star level wing. Gerald Green level.

I like the rest of your list.

It's funny how people can perceive the term "underrated" completely differently from one another.

KnicksorBust
08-15-2015, 08:17 AM
C - Robin Lopez
SF - Jae Crowder
SG - Khris Middleton
PG - Mike Conley

I am surprised you didn't put Draymond Green or Steph Curry too...

Raps18-19 Champ
08-15-2015, 08:33 AM
I am surprised you didn't put Draymond Green or Steph Curry too...

I dont know ehat youre talking about

Raps18-19 Champ
08-15-2015, 08:34 AM
I don't see how Amare/Jae are underrated tbh. Jae actually is overrated. They said he was going to be a problem for LeBron.. We all know how that went. Amare is just where he has to be. He's injury prone and someone who plays garbage minutes. Not saying he isn't a good player but his ship of being anything but a role player is out the window.
Nah Amare could be such an efficient big man off the bench

JWO35
08-15-2015, 09:30 AM
First Team
G- Mike Conley
G- Darren Collinson
F- Gordon Hayward
F- DeMarre Carroll
C- Andre Drummond

Second Team
G- Reggie Jackson
G- Monta Ellis
F- Shabazz Muhammad
C- Nikola Vucevic
C- Rudy Gobert

lamzoka
08-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Mike Conley/Jared Jack
Middleton
Wilson Chandler
Brandon Bass
Mozgov

Tony_Starks
08-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Steph Curry
Aaron Afflalo (gets some props but shouldn't be a journeyman)
Crowder
Jordan Hill
Mozgov

Scoots
08-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Middleton is definitely underrated. Received no votes for dpoy. And until people regard him as a top 10 defender in this league, top 5 on the permiter. He's underrated. And the majority of people don't. You have to remember this board is a small niche of die hard fans. The majority of basketball fans don't regard Middleton as being as good as he is. That's why he's underrated.

Hayward is also underrated because for some reason people are still trying to argue that he's overpaid. He's a top 5 player in his position. Again. Until people acknowledge that, he's underrated.

Barnes is NOT underrated. If anything he's overrated. He shows up for two playoff series, small sample size. Everyone overreacted when he showed up against the Spurs in that second round. He followed it up with a well below average regular season. He will do the same again this year. I like the kid, he's a gifted athlete and he's intelligent. But he will never be much more than 15ppg and 7rpg. He's a complimentary piece to an established core. And that will always be his role. He's rated exactly as he should be. Non-All star level wing. Gerald Green level.

I like the rest of your list.

It's funny how people can perceive the term "underrated" completely differently from one another.

Fair enough ... most of the NBA fans I talk to are analytics types and with them Middleton is not underrated. The question is only if he will continue to get better.

Barnes is underrated because he's a much better player than his numbers show and that is to some degree a result of the team he's on. I think it's good that he took a back seat to the other players on the floor, but when they need him he comes up with the big play. Isn't it possible to be complimentary and still be under-rated? To never be an all-star and still be under-rated?

I'm sorry, but when a player gets a max contract you can't call them underrated anymore. Clearly the NBA rates that player VERY highly. They may not be as good as their contract, but that doesn't meant they are not perceived to be good.

Gander13SM
08-15-2015, 02:10 PM
Fair enough ... most of the NBA fans I talk to are analytics types and with them Middleton is not underrated. The question is only if he will continue to get better.

Barnes is underrated because he's a much better player than his numbers show and that is to some degree a result of the team he's on. I think it's good that he took a back seat to the other players on the floor, but when they need him he comes up with the big play. Isn't it possible to be complimentary and still be under-rated? To never be an all-star and still be under-rated?

I'm sorry, but when a player gets a max contract you can't call them underrated anymore. Clearly the NBA rates that player VERY highly. They may not be as good as their contract, but that doesn't meant they are not perceived to be good.

People still think Hayward is overpaid. Therefore, they're underrating him. If anything, with guys like Kanter getting 70 million, Hayward is underpaid.

As for Middleton. Your friends and the people on here are in the minority. The majority of nba fans are casual fans. And if the majority of people don't rate a guy properly. He's underrated. Or that's the way I see it anyway.

5ass
08-15-2015, 04:57 PM
People still think Hayward is overpaid. Therefore, they're underrating him. If anything, with guys like Kanter getting 70 million, Hayward is underpaid.

As for Middleton. Your friends and the people on here are in the minority. The majority of nba fans are casual fans. And if the majority of people don't rate a guy properly. He's underrated. Or that's the way I see it anyway.

Casual fans usually only know the star players anyway.

Scoots
08-15-2015, 05:10 PM

I was stipulating that the majority of idiots may under-rate Middleton ... but I don't really rate what they think :)

It is possible to be overpaid and not be underrated. Kobe?